PDA

View Full Version : How to embed videos from other websites?

fusiopn
26-02-2013, 01:47 PM
i tried pasting in the embed link the website gave but the post only shows all the text. some help please? :) thank you.

Big Sexy
26-02-2013, 02:30 PM
From where?? Some webby don't allow u to do that
If u are referring to YouTube then click on the newb helpline in my signature and read FAQ 49

i tried pasting in the embed link the website gave but the post only shows all the text. some help please? :) thank you.

fusiopn
27-02-2013, 09:31 AM
i looked up some videos from another website and thought of sharing with other samsters here.. they provided the embed link but when i pasted the link into the box, it just shows all the text. maybe its like what boss said, that HTML is disabled in the forum thats why cannot embed? please advice :)

sammyboyfor
27-02-2013, 11:09 AM
i looked up some videos from another website and thought of sharing with other samsters here.. they provided the embed link but when i pasted the link into the box, it just shows all the text. maybe its like what boss said, that HTML is disabled in the forum thats why cannot embed? please advice :)

HTML is disabled in this forum. However, youtube videos can be auto embedded simply by posting the video url.

fusiopn
27-02-2013, 12:22 PM
okay thank you boss :) oh and i have another question, and i dun wanna start another thread and waste space, i have joined since 2010, how come i still dun have rep power ar? every year will have one rep power right? only when i signed up for premium membership then i got points.. thanks for explaining boss..

Big Sexy
27-02-2013, 01:08 PM
mate..it is because you didnt have the min requirement - 40 rep points..;)
read the sticky on rep system..
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407

1. Everyone starts with 20 reputation points and reputation power of 0. When a reputation score of 40 is reached, reputation power becomes 1.

okay thank you boss :) oh and i have another question, and i dun wanna start another thread and waste space, i have joined since 2010, how come i still dun have rep power ar? every year will have one rep power right? only when i signed up for premium membership then i got points.. thanks for explaining boss..

fusiopn
27-02-2013, 01:11 PM
oh okay.. sorry for the trouble :) thank you boss..

hydra123
27-02-2013, 04:14 PM
mate..it is because you didnt have the min requirement - 40 rep points..;)
read the sticky on rep system..
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407

1. Everyone starts with 20 reputation points and reputation power of 0. When a reputation score of 40 is reached, reputation power becomes 1.

I think i started off with 0.. my points went up when i posted a FR....

Big Sexy
27-02-2013, 04:27 PM
it cannot be. :)

I think i started off with 0.. my points went up when i posted a FR....