PDA

View Full Version : Looking for woman (not TS or CD) with big boobs in Desker

crens
25-02-2013, 09:19 AM
Can anyone recommend a woman (born female, not a TS or CD) in Desker with big natural boobs? I have read a lot about Zarina but seems like she is always busy, so who else? Also, where exactly do I find the houses and what are the opening hours -- if I go around lunch time with any be open? Thanks.

cqueen
25-02-2013, 10:09 AM
Can anyone recommend a woman (born female, not a TS or CD) in Desker with big natural boobs? I have read a lot about Zarina but seems like she is always busy, so who else? Also, where exactly do I find the houses and what are the opening hours -- if I go around lunch time with any be open? Thanks.

Good morning,

I am sure the horny Samsters here will be more than happy to provide your hot horny cock with an erotic orientation guide to your land of lustfulness.

If I am not wrong, the only place avaliable for your lunch time quickie would be at my house in JOO CHIAT ROAD. Kekeke.. Anyway, please take my remark in jest as my warm mouth just loves to tease and arouse your hard cock to bring some horny smiles to your face.

Happy hunting in Desker Road. Cheers mate.

blackpower
25-02-2013, 07:28 PM

There is another WL in Desker. Same house as Zarina, cant recall her name. She do have big boobs. 36-38 if im not wrong. She sits on the right side of the house, where there are rows of chairs. Usually, she is my alternative if Zarina is not in town or if she is busy with customer. Damage is $25. Sorry I couldnt recall her name.

crens
26-02-2013, 10:52 AM
Good morning,

I am sure the horny Samsters here will be more than happy to provide your hot horny cock with an erotic orientation guide to your land of lustfulness.

If I am not wrong, the only place avaliable for your lunch time quickie would be at my house in JOO CHIAT ROAD. Kekeke.. Anyway, please take my remark in jest as my warm mouth just loves to tease and arouse your hard cock to bring some horny smiles to your face.

Happy hunting in Desker Road. Cheers mate.

Priceless cqueen, thanks for the chuckle. Just what I needed after getting caught in the rain last night. So, see you round at Joo Chiat Road at 12.30, ok!!

cqueen
26-02-2013, 11:54 AM
Priceless cqueen, thanks for the chuckle. Just what I needed after getting caught in the rain last night. So, see you round at Joo Chiat Road at 12.30, ok!!

Today at 1230? Last min notice hard for my warm mouth to get ready to enjoy your horny cock cos i just read your horny request.

A better and sure way of avoiding disappointment is to:
A. Do not mast for the next few days so that your hard cock is so awfully horny that you must seek my erotic BJ.
B. Pm my warm mouth to make early arrangements with a brief intro of your name, age n race.

Cheers mate.

RAMS75
26-02-2013, 01:40 PM

:eek::eek::D

Deadoa
16-03-2013, 12:37 PM

Is she back?