PDA

View Full Version : A question that really needs answer from the bros here

extraextra
09-04-2005, 01:08 AM
Calling for help from all the fellow samsters,

have a real headache problem and really dying to find the answer.
here goes the problem:
whenever i finger my girl, lick her pussy til she almost reach her big O, she will ask me to stop cos she feels like urinating.
that's the same reason why she don't like me to play with her clitoris.
though i told her that that's not really urine, but when she goes to the toilet, always got urine (which she claim) one lor.
but i read from some web site that that is actually not urine.
but i don't know how to convince her leh.
i really hope to let her experience the true O.
any idea how i can do about it?

traummy
09-04-2005, 01:09 AM
eerr.....mmm......maybe next time u finger her in the toilet? :D

freedom
09-04-2005, 01:09 AM

here goes the problem:
whenever i finger my girl, lick her pussy til she almost reach her big O, she will ask me to stop cos she feels like urinating.
that's the same reason why she don't like me to play with her clitoris.
though i told her that that's not really urine, but when she goes to the toilet, always got urine (which she claim) one lor.
but i read from some web site that that is actually not urine.
but i don't know how to convince her leh.
aiyoh just keep doing it dont let her stop you

freedom
09-04-2005, 01:10 AM
nice one. you can try too but the place must not be you know the smell :D

Kenny_Ho
09-04-2005, 01:15 AM

Ok then let her go. Finger her again when she come back from the toilet. Repeat the process until she run out of "urine" lor. :D

traummy
09-04-2005, 01:19 AM
bro extraextra...the way i see it...maybe u are qetting into action too fast as hoping to see your gf cum or orgase...

try to put in more foreplay lah....get her into mood....lick her..distract her....and dun just keep digging her lah....Feel her slowly....make her feel she need your touch...

You keep dig and dig...pump and pump.....will just freak her out. must be like digging nose....slowly....feel the rythem...the shiokness....once she move or sway her hips...she is showing sign to you she wants more....then stir her like your stir your Milo in the morning......

BUT if still cannot....then no choice....i got to show you by practical....But make sure you bring along your video cam and your gal...I Dun Show Twice! :D

thaivisitor
09-04-2005, 01:25 AM

kekekekekekekekeke, you read from some website that is not urine? kekekekekeke, you mean the website know better than your GF what is coming out from her pussy? kekekekekekekekeke

let her experience the "true O"?????... kekekekekekeke
Bro, KNN when your GF says its urine, it means its urine lah... if really the "true O" she won't let you stop but instead squeeze your head with her thighs or press your face deeper into her pussy, etc, etc..

Keep practising lah bro....keep practising...

KNN the "true O"... kekekekekekekekekeke :D :D

OkoBoko
09-04-2005, 01:29 AM
kekekekekekekekeke, you read from some website that is not urine? kekekekekeke, you mean the website know better than your GF what is coming out from her pussy? kekekekekekekekeke

KNN the "true O"... kekekekekekekekekeke

U ok bo? :confused: from one thread u kekekekekekeke to another. :D

extraextra
09-04-2005, 01:32 AM

Bro, KNN when your GF says its urine, it means its urine lah... if really the "true O" she won't let you stop but instead squeeze your head with her thighs or press your face deeper into her pussy, etc, etc..

KNN the "true O"... kekekekekekekekekeke :D :D

wah!
you really enjoy yourself laffing out on my question.
i still very inexperience leh.
anyway, thanks for all the comments.
guess the only thing is to walk one step count one step liao

oxilary
09-04-2005, 01:42 AM
hope to hear abt ur success on attaining the "true O" for ur girl :D

Kenny_Ho
09-04-2005, 01:48 AM
guess the only thing is to walk one step count one step liao

I ain't no expert but i guess it's just a psychological problem. Try to improve the foreplay and do find out what's really turn her on lor. Make her so desperate to cum and hopefully she will just ignore the "urine" feel eventually.

If you still face problem , you may consider paying IMH a visit. They have psychiatry services on sexual dysfunction.

Good luck and happy bonking. :)

ahpaul25
09-04-2005, 03:01 AM
If I'm you, I keep licking....and I say even drink her urine lor........in fact it not urine ma.......it cum juice..........hehehe......i don mind that only selected gf lah...i don like ger got smell cum juice...it stinks....hehehe....that y selected gf.......lol.......some don have smell and taste nice........ i don mind drink it for her........make her damn wet........ :p

Ignite
09-04-2005, 01:01 PM
Actually, it's not uncommon for girls to get this "urinating" feeling when they're about to orgasm. Quite a few girls feel that way too.

Whether it really results in urine coming out is up to contention. Most girls don't, but a small portion of women actually do. Perhaps your girl could fall under this category.

Next time, when you wanna start into the action, tell her you wanna go toilet and pee first, then tell her to do the same.

After that, start slow on the action. As other bros already pointed out, don't always dig dig dig, lick lick lick. Start slowly by caressing her body, kissing her neck, shoulders, breasts, nipples, then slowly use your hand to caress her south-side, don't dig yet, just gently massage the folds of flesh there.

Build a big climax by taking it slow, when she starts to moan, that is not the signal to shift higher gear, instead, shift the gear lower a bit, slow down the pace for a few seconds, then start again. Do that 2 or 3 times, and by then, she should be screaming at you to stop teasing her. That's your cue to slowly shift gear upwards and make her climax.

asdfghjkl
09-04-2005, 01:15 PM
dun care so much.. just keep stirring la.. kekeke :)

alphalaw
09-04-2005, 03:16 PM
If you still face problem , you may consider paying IMH a visit. They have psychiatry services on sexual dysfunction.

Good luck and happy bonking.

This one NOT that serious lah.... FORGET bout IMH. :)

She could be urinating... for all u know...

LEts put it in our point... IF any of u bros having sex halfway, feel like urinating, and if that u will to visit the toilet (normally WONT go lah) BUT if u were to go.... u will

1) urine
or
2) shoot cum ? *lol*

My point is.... the feeling is there..she is there... ?almost. But havent O, go visit toilet, surely, other things is released....

My own humble suggestion to rectify this problem is.... Take some cloth cover the part of the bed where her lovely c*nt is.. then slowly foreplay and then do what u r doing BEST, and see then... what really flows out? :p

Hope she ask for more after that happennig event...

cheers and good luck

Optimus_Prime
09-04-2005, 03:30 PM
bro extraextra...the way i see it...maybe u are qetting into action too fast as hoping to see your gf cum or orgase...

BUT if still cannot....then no choice....i got to show you by practical....But make sure you bring along your video cam and your gal...I Dun Show Twice!

Aiyo... come to me lah...

I will show u as many times as u (or ur gal) want...heh..heh..

Ok jokes aside... when she wants you to stop... jus stop... concentrate on her other sensitive areas... nips...neck... butt... and when she is distracted by your touch.. resume your fingering.... push on until she shakes all over.

And Mission OVER !! (of cus if u really want.. I can demonstrate.. :p )

arizona
10-04-2005, 04:07 AM
I limember got 1 mag call "Big O"...can that help gosh??!! :D

dun finger liao...buy dildo...its available locally now !!

cheers :p

xiaolibiantai
11-04-2005, 11:29 AM

Hope u pass ur 'O' levels soon :D

thaivisitor
11-04-2005, 12:16 PM
U ok bo? :confused: from one thread u kekekekekekeke to another. :D
Enjoying myself mah... kekekekeke

KingBong
19-04-2005, 01:33 AM
What can cause smells from pussy when its wet?

lcashley
19-04-2005, 03:31 PM
don't let her drink water for two days

SiPayChun
19-04-2005, 03:43 PM

You all really good joker,thats why I can log on to SB and read forever,always make my day with a lot of smile and laughter.

hothandlebar
19-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Hmm... why don't u just carry on and let her leak and see what happens next? Maybe she will begin to realise that it really doesn't matter afterall when she begins to enjoy it? :rolleyes:

farark
19-04-2005, 07:01 PM
Came across this thread and here's what I think...

You may be too direct on her clitoris. Not all girls like direct stimulation of the clitoris as it will cause the feeling of urination. I had a girlfriend like this once many years ago.

After much frustration, I asked her nicely, how she liked it done. She showed me...

she stroked herself gently around her pubic area, but very very softly, and more importantly, from what I saw, barely made direct contact with her clitoris, but rather around the general vicinity.

After seeing that, I learnt my lesson on her and worked it the way she liked it...

Not saying that this will work, but hey, have a heart to heart and ask her to show you how she makes herself cum...

Just my 2 satang's worth... :)

nismo88
20-04-2005, 06:19 PM
You all really good joker,thats why I can log on to SB and read forever,always make my day with a lot of smile and laughter.
Bro i think so too..... laugh till balls drop.....
some bros here really dam funny.... :D