PDA

View Full Version : interesting happenings during overnight with fl

brtiios
23-02-2013, 11:05 PM
hi bros,

just to get feedback from bros who overnight with fl... have anyone got encounter other fls in the flat who joined in the ovenight bonking "session" bcos they were free or maybe cos you wooed them to join in?

It must hav been tempting when walking around the house & seeing other hot fls there right :)

asdfghjkl
23-02-2013, 11:07 PM
as in you went to their flat? :o

brtiios
23-02-2013, 11:22 PM
yes bro.....their fl hse!...........heheheh

whiplash
24-02-2013, 12:32 AM
Lets put it this way. If you see your colleague working late at night in the office do you have the urge to join in? :rolleyes:

hi bros,

just to get feedback from bros who overnight with fl... have anyone got encounter other fls in the flat who joined in the ovenight bonking "session" bcos they were free or maybe cos you wooed them to join in?

It must hav been tempting when walking around the house & seeing other hot fls there right :)

cavemanng
24-02-2013, 07:23 AM
Lets put it this way. If you see your colleague working late at night in the office do you have the urge to join in? :rolleyes:

Lol!!! Well said. However, sometimes when u have intense sex, probably this will happen....difficult to tell

herodieyoung
24-02-2013, 07:31 AM
hi bros,

:confused: Fl works for the money right.......offer some dough and some fl might just be tempted after a 'long' working day.

brtiios
24-02-2013, 11:28 AM
thanks bros for the feedbaack.

any other insighful happenings while overnight with fl......

an interesting scenario i thought was wat if the bro was tall strong etc.....wld the other fls b tempted to join in with no $$ involved?

Userlim
24-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Wow bro, which FL did you booked?
Not bad sia, got a chance to see all of them in their personal space, like getting to see the real thing before purchasing, slurp!

Can PM me who you booked? Contact pls

spade168
24-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Not bad sia, got a chance to see all of them in their personal space, like getting to see the real thing before purchasing, slurp!

this type of lobang i also want.. ha ha ha

asdfghjkl
24-02-2013, 06:20 PM
but wouldnt they be tired of sex after > 10 clients? :o

whiplash
24-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Wah you virgin schoolboy or what? You see your colleague working so hard until want to pangsan and vomit blood you still want to join in for fun ah?
To the pros this is nothing but work and as senior bro said after 10 customer you think they still gainn your lampa ah? You look like Andy Lao ah? :rolleyes:

thanks bros for the feedbaack.

any other insighful happenings while overnight with fl......

an interesting scenario i thought was wat if the bro was tall strong etc.....wld the other fls b tempted to join in with no $$ involved?

moscowman
25-02-2013, 12:29 AM

Unless u a regular

sony2002
25-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Happening? How about this?

Booked FL for overnight at her place. Fucked, paid and about to sleep, then suddenly chase me away cos she said another customer coming.

If I don't go off, she threaten that she will call some guys to drag me out of the house!

It was a cold night in china at 1am. I can't find any cheap hotel because budget hotel only accept locals. No $$ to pay for 4/5 stars hotel, and don't want to sleep in internet cafe scare kena robbed.

In the end, I have to beg and bribe the receptionist at the budget hotel to let me sleep for few hours, woke up at 6am and then go buy first train ticket back home.

Since then, no more overnight at FL house for me. I will book a room myself and ask the FL to come my place instead. Cleaner and no need to worry that some guys will come rob/chase me out at night

spade168
25-02-2013, 01:15 PM

depend on how fast their customer come out. maybe 5min each?lol 10x5=50min only

brtiios
25-02-2013, 03:11 PM

no bro, i have nt gone overnight with fl before.....but am curious as to wat happens there at whore hse....at night

brtiios
25-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Wah you virgin schoolboy or what? You see your colleague working so hard until want to pangsan and vomit blood you still want to join in for fun ah?
To the pros this is nothing but work and as senior bro said after 10 customer you think they still gainn your lampa ah? You look like Andy Lao ah? :rolleyes:
not sure bro....mayb if customer was angmoh.....d fl might join in out of "passion"....hahaha

brtiios
25-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Happening? How about this?

Booked FL for overnight at her place. Fucked, paid and about to sleep, then suddenly chase me away cos she said another customer coming.

If I don't go off, she threaten that she will call some guys to drag me out of the house!

It was a cold night in china at 1am. I can't find any cheap hotel because budget hotel only accept locals. No $$ to pay for 4/5 stars hotel, and don't want to sleep in internet cafe scare kena robbed.

In the end, I have to beg and bribe the receptionist at the budget hotel to let me sleep for few hours, woke up at 6am and then go buy first train ticket back home.

Since then, no more overnight at FL house for me. I will book a room myself and ask the FL to come my place instead. Cleaner and no need to worry that some guys will come rob/chase me out at night
hmmm............

copymark
25-02-2013, 09:37 PM
I have been to FL house before overnight. She shared the apartment with other FLs and they end work at around 1am. I was their slave.
SO yea i strip naked, and they dress me up in panties on my head, then i crawl around like a dog on a leash. then they order me to mop the floor clean while on my knees. i mop the whole floor and scrub the toilet bowls...picking up all pubic hair etc. then handwash all their panties.
then after that i wash up, serve them wine, and even hold their ashtray as they smoke.
then after that I massage them while they watch tv. and before time is up, they make me kneel down and i am to masturbate into a plate. then lick it clean. and pay them and leave.

alas cannot find such lobang anympre

asdfghjkl
26-02-2013, 12:29 AM
this is so funny! haha! ;)

by73
26-02-2013, 02:20 PM
not sure bro....mayb if customer was angmoh.....d fl might join in out of "passion"....hahaha

Bro, u think 2 much la.. No money no honey..;)

bg102
26-02-2013, 03:17 PM
this is quite funny, you guys made my day

hAvAnAs
26-02-2013, 04:30 PM
did an overnight with one of the prc fl from this forum.. quite popular one, and quite young one, with lotsa good reviews... she is a prc studying here.. middle of the night, i woke up and found her riding me.. damn exciting coz dark dark can't see anything... ride me until i cum in here.. and then i realized she rode me RAW... !!! :eek:

Aon69
26-02-2013, 04:45 PM
what's the price for overnight now?

brtiios
26-02-2013, 05:07 PM
did an overnight with one of the prc fl from this forum.. quite popular one, and quite young one, with lotsa good reviews... she is a prc studying here.. middle of the night, i woke up and found her riding me.. damn exciting coz dark dark can't see anything... ride me until i cum in here.. and then i realized she rode me RAW... !!! :eek:
awesome & funny posts!!.......keep it coming guys!!!!

by73
26-02-2013, 05:09 PM

Better make a trip to tan ah gau then..;)

hAvAnAs
26-02-2013, 05:26 PM
safe. :D :D

benxiong
26-02-2013, 07:56 PM
This happen quite sometime ago when I was visiting a FL at 3 plus in the morning . During the action , her friend keep knocking at our door . After the deal and after I shower , her friend were lying on the bed . My FL told me they always slept together . That day because I visit her late and her friend wanted to sleep . That's why disturbed us by knocking our door. My FL did asked me to stay overnight with them (FOC) . But I turn down as next day need to work and can't answer to my wife at home . Therefore did not have a chance. I believed if both parties like each other . This kind of things can happen .

by73
26-02-2013, 10:26 PM
safe. :D :D

Gd.. so we live to fight another day..:D

sony2002
27-02-2013, 09:47 AM
this is so funny! haha! ;)

this is quite funny, you guys made my day

mine is real story leh, no fun when kena cheated and threaten by FL :mad:

BiRd13
27-02-2013, 12:36 PM
For mine, not really flat...

Engaged in the FL many years ago... Went with her to a disco for some dancing etc, and she met few friends there... We together started drinking... and that night... Was on bed with the FL, and another gal friend of her... :)

cocknloaded
27-02-2013, 01:29 PM
well, I've tried one FL before and had a great time during the day.. she gave me her number too and during the night just called her after she finished work and she just asked me along to her friend's condo.. brought some beer over and drank and chit chat with them just like normal friends.. end of the night stayed over and had another round with the same FL.. machiam bf and gf.. had to wake up at 9am the next morning feeling damn hung over and shagged and left the place as her friend's customer is coming.. for the next 3 days keep meeting her when she finish work to have supper or go drink and bonk some more till she went back thailand.. heheh