PDA

View Full Version : First Time Wallop a Peeping Tom!!!

moneyface
08-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Hi All,

just share something that happen yesterday. was bonking my gal inside my car in east coast in a dark carpark. btw my gal is the one living opposite my block. :D

as i was pumping her, i notice a little shadow thru my front windscreen. infront was a big container trailer where at the dark i saw one shadow lurking around. when he saw me stop, and look at his direction, he became very still.. nbzzz confirm a peeping tom. so i purposely continue to bonk my gal while telling her got peeping tom. after that, i reach for my baseball bat which i keep one beside me cos i go msia quite often for sales trip.. anyway i can see that he is still ard. so i stop my action, pull up my pant while at the same time still "bioing" that shadow. i can see that he still looking. so i proceed to kiss my gal while at the same time open my door slowly. suddenly i just rush out of my car and run towards his direction.. the fella, i tink, too shock of my action freeze there for about 2 secs by which at that time my base ball bat already 1 shot on his stomache. he let out a groan and fall on the ground holding his stomache. from the dim light i see it a fella late 40s.. nbzzz... i proceed to give him a few more kicks b4 my gal came out and pull me back, if not for his age, i would have entertain him with more of my bat.. actually come to tink of it a bit guilty.. hence tell myself no more "wild" bonking liao... hotel81 is a safer bet..

Deathknight1031
08-04-2005, 06:41 PM
This kind of idiot deserve a whacking WELL DONE =) CheeR~

Cheri_Popper
08-04-2005, 07:01 PM
was bonking my gal inside my car in east coast in a dark carpark.
my base ball bat already 1 shot on his stomache. i proceed to give him a few more kicks

No offence, You and your GF were doing "it" in a Public Place, what do you expect? Definitely there will be some peeping toms around! For privacy, you should have checked into a hotel!

If your baseball bat landed on his head or fractured any parts of his lims, you will be in deep trouble. You could be charged for Voluntarily Causing Grievous Hurt! Or if he died bcos of the injuries susbtained as a result of your assault, you will be charged for Manslaughter! Its not worth it! :eek:

Next time just go to a hotel!

warresg
08-04-2005, 07:06 PM
No wonder today never see rk1 :D

nismo88
08-04-2005, 07:10 PM
just share something that happen yesterday. was bonking my gal inside my car in east coast in a dark carpark

bro i tot u giving FR some more..... :D scarly is hantam pple sia.......
u si beh a sai man..... baseball bat!!!! no wonder that guy stand there cannot move....... dunno whether he mistook the baseball bat for something else then become stone there.... :D

but u r the man....!!!

philip666
08-04-2005, 07:19 PM
So u r the one that hit me with the baseball bat &%^%#$%@&%Y*&^*&............................. Just joking I was not the peeping tom

ahpaul25
08-04-2005, 07:55 PM
Waaaaa bro, now gf liao huh........hehehe..........thought no relationship........haha.....u finally make yr decision liao....luckily it 1 person only....that time i do in east coast too..knn.......5 persons see me do....hai...i drove off man...what to do.... 1 vs 5 sure cannot win 1 lah.....hai......luckily my car air con gd....cannot see much also....hahaha :p

Cheri_Popper
08-04-2005, 08:23 PM
luckily my car air con gd....cannot see much also....hahaha

Next time use those Vito vans! Its quite spacious inside in the back, can have a WWF match. :eek:

All sides are cover by the metal frames, cover the rear windows with newpapers or clothes and you have privacy!! :D

Sarissa
08-04-2005, 08:38 PM
Agree with bro Cheri Popper. Even though the Peeping Tom deserves what he got, the law takes a very different view on such a matter. You could get yourself into very serious trouble and it is just not worth the agony that you have to go through if you are charged with inflicting grevious hurt on another person. Better to spend 10 or 20 bucks for a room in a hotel.

oxilary
08-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Its quite spacious inside in the back, can have a WWF match. :eek:

u vv long nv watch wrestling? lols.. WWF become WWE liaos loh. :p

Cheri_Popper
08-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Even though the Peeping Tom deserves what he got, the law takes a very different view on such a matter.

Two sentences of advice!

"Never take the Law into your own hands!"

"Think of the consequences before doing anything!" :)

Cheri_Popper
08-04-2005, 08:46 PM
u vv long nv watch wrestling? lols.. WWF become WWE liaos loh.

You lidat chuk a fellow newbie you happy meh? :D

Me seldom watch WWF or WWE liao! I only participate in it with my Mrs. at night! :rolleyes:

BLUESMAN
08-04-2005, 08:47 PM
after that, i reach for my baseball bat which i keep one beside me cos i go msia quite often for sales trip.. ..

Wah say like m'sia so dangerous place to go and so must have baseball bat when travelling there for sales trip.

diesel
08-04-2005, 08:48 PM
Why hit stomach? Do you know there is a vital spot where you can hit to let him see stars immediately? Hoho... :p

Cheri_Popper
08-04-2005, 08:49 PM
m'sia so dangerous place to go and so must have baseball bat when travelling there.

Recently there were a few reported cases of Road Rage and ended with some people getting murdered.

There was an article about Malaysian Drivers keeping baseball bats, baton, screwdriver and even parangs in their cars for protection! :eek:

oxilary
08-04-2005, 08:54 PM
You lidat chuk a fellow newbie you happy meh? :D

haha no chak lar.. just asking mar. :D

thaivisitor
08-04-2005, 09:35 PM
By the way, how can the guy be considered a peeping tom when the act was done in a public place? KNN a guy from an opposite block see a woman naked walking around the house or fucking can also report to indecent exposure leh...

I'm remembered in my teens, also at East Coast where one of my friends got slap by a guy in the same situation, fucking a gal in the car. Friend came back, told us, and we all went there and guy ended up lying by the side of his car probably in black and blue face and body while his girl was running away screaming for help.

We of course rode our bicycles back home.

Big Sexy
08-04-2005, 09:43 PM
Ok so what is it that u are emphasising ?
that you are a hero becoz you hammer the person???
or u bonk your girl in public place?

Hi All,

just share something that happen yesterday. was bonking my gal inside my car in east coast in a dark carpark. i would have entertain him with more of my bat.. actually come to tink of it a bit guilty.. hence tell myself no more "wild" bonking liao... hotel81 is a safer bet..

daryl76
08-04-2005, 10:07 PM
definitely in a no win situation... to bonk in public runs have risk of having peeping toms 'bioing' u, so the best way is to bonk in the privacy of homes or hotels... or well, at least go to those really ulu places where noone can move around freely to peep...

plain
08-04-2005, 10:17 PM
well done, up some points for you for whacking the peeping tom

soggypanties
08-04-2005, 10:21 PM
Hi All,

just share something that happen yesterday. was bonking my gal inside my car in east coast in a dark carpark. btw my gal is the one living opposite my block. :D

as i was pumping her, i notice a little shadow thru my front windscreen. infront was a big container trailer where at the dark i saw one shadow lurking around. when he saw me stop, and look at his direction, he became very still.. nbzzz confirm a peeping tom. so i purposely continue to bonk my gal while telling her got peeping tom. after that, i reach for my baseball bat which i keep one beside me cos i go msia quite often for sales trip.. anyway i can see that he is still ard. so i stop my action, pull up my pant while at the same time still "bioing" that shadow. i can see that he still looking. so i proceed to kiss my gal while at the same time open my door slowly. suddenly i just rush out of my car and run towards his direction.. the fella, i tink, too shock of my action freeze there for about 2 secs by which at that time my base ball bat already 1 shot on his stomache. he let out a groan and fall on the ground holding his stomache. from the dim light i see it a fella late 40s.. nbzzz... i proceed to give him a few more kicks b4 my gal came out and pull me back, if not for his age, i would have entertain him with more of my bat.. actually come to tink of it a bit guilty.. hence tell myself no more "wild" bonking liao... hotel81 is a safer bet..

Please throw away your baseball bat or store it away somewhere safe...

For all you know, the peeping tom may have taken down your car plate number and filed a police report... worse still, he may have a witness...

Case is classified as Voluntarily Causing Hurt under Sec 323 Cap 299 and he can file a civil suit against you...

Keep your fingers crossed, legs crossed and eyes crossed... Jus stand firm and deny your actions throughout...

blue_swatch
08-04-2005, 10:30 PM
Wanna bonk outside, runs risk of getting seen by people so dont complain if kanna peep.

Wanna peep, runs risk of kanna caught and walloped so dont complain if kanna walloped.

So he peep and kanna walloped so its fair and even steven to both aye?

gam3r
08-04-2005, 10:48 PM
Waaaaa bro, now gf liao huh........hehehe..........thought no relationship........haha.....u finally make yr decision liao....luckily it 1 person only....that time i do in east coast too..knn.......5 persons see me do....hai...i drove off man...what to do.... 1 vs 5 sure cannot win 1 lah.....hai......luckily my car air con gd....cannot see much also....hahaha :p

wahaha brother.. next time hor.. u wan wild bonk.. can.. but make sure u put news paper on the window la.. hahaz..

Sarissa
08-04-2005, 10:55 PM
So he peep and kanna walloped so its fair and even steven to both aye?

Wah! Sounds like a risky proposition for both parties - bionkers and peepers :D

OceanEleven
08-04-2005, 10:59 PM
Bonk in public can be sue, I think, somemore you whack him. If he say he thought someone stealing the car then you'll have a good time explaining.

CaptainPlanet
08-04-2005, 11:06 PM
Chey...
I still thot got good story to read le..
Humptum ppl ma..
Next time u meet any peeping tom while bonking ur gf in public
Remember to report police le..
KNN
Talk like ur rite to hit him lidat...

Cheri_Popper
08-04-2005, 11:10 PM
Next time u meet any peeping tom while bonking ur gf in public
Remember to report police

lidat both parties kanna charged.....

The couple > committing an obscene act in Public

Peeping Tom> Insulting A Woman's Decency

kekekeke! :D

OkoBoko
08-04-2005, 11:14 PM
Where does rain come from? It comes from all the dirty water that evaporates from the earth, like urine and the water you throw out after washing your feet. Isn't it wonderful how the sky can take that dirty water and change it into pure, clean water? Your mind can do the same with your defilements if you let it.

Gd evening folks. :)

Cheri_Popper
08-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Your mind can do the same with your defilements if you let it.

You trying to reach NIRVANA with your preaching and philosphy? :D

kelvindartz
08-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Where does rain come from? It comes from all the dirty water that evaporates from the earth, like urine and the water you throw out after washing your feet. Isn't it wonderful how the sky can take that dirty water and change it into pure, clean water? Your mind can do the same with your defilements if you let it.

wah bro, damn cheeem man..... *lost*

OkoBoko
08-04-2005, 11:20 PM
You trying to reach NIRVANA with your preaching and philosphy? :D

reach Nirvana? easy ma, pm him can liao lor. :D

OkoBoko
08-04-2005, 11:22 PM
wah bro, damn cheeem man..... *lost*

hehehe, bro, dun make it so complicated. think "simple" can liao. :D

CaptainPlanet
08-04-2005, 11:22 PM

KNN
Chanting again ...

OkoBoko
08-04-2005, 11:25 PM
KNN
Chanting again ...

Having transformed evil
one is called a great being.
Living peacefully
one is called a contemplative.
Having given up impurity
one is called a renunciate.

As for U, i can only called SKINNY!!!! :D

CaptainPlanet
08-04-2005, 11:26 PM
As for U, i can only called SKINNY!!!! :D

Walau eh!!
I shld nt have post...
KNN owys talk abt my nitemare

freedom
09-04-2005, 12:10 AM
way to go
i support you in hit that ass

Five Stone
09-04-2005, 12:16 AM
Hi All,

just share something that happen yesterday. was bonking my gal inside my car in east coast in a dark carpark. i proceed to give him a few more kicks b4 my gal came out and pull me back, if not for his age, i would have entertain him with more of my bat.. actually come to tink of it a bit guilty.. hence tell myself no more "wild" bonking liao... hotel81 is a safer bet..
No matter what happen, it put you in no position to raise your hand. I got in trouble before just because I fight back when punches are thrown at me. In the end both pay the price.

freedom
09-04-2005, 12:26 AM
ya i agree too
but if peace talk cant work then bring it on

plman2002
09-04-2005, 12:27 AM
Yo moneyface, think u r under stress ya.
first u knn yr supplier n now u wallop a peeping tom after bonking yr girl.
please learn to relax n take things easy.
like some bros say, dun take the law in yr own hands.
if u cannot cool, appraoch okoboko, he will lead your to the way. kekeke :D

siamcutey
09-04-2005, 12:30 AM
Next time if threadstarter want to do in public, please post few days beforehand. I will not go and peep. I will be standing 30cm away from your car watching liveshow eating popcorns. Like that not considered peep. It's considered watching

To be frank, if anyone of you see such action, will you want to at least take a look? People giving free show, at least must support, because what a show needs is audience. Without audience, the show will not be a success and the director, producer, acting crew will not be interested to put up another show in future.
:cool:
SC

freedom
09-04-2005, 12:37 AM
maybe i will still away maybe i wont.

WHAM
09-04-2005, 12:39 AM
You should not have whacked him ! What if he died from your whacking !

freedom
09-04-2005, 12:42 AM
come to think of that
how old is that ass?

OkoBoko
09-04-2005, 12:42 AM
if u cannot cool, appraoch okoboko, he will lead your to the way. kekeke

stairways to heaven? :D Gd day bro. :)

Cheri_Popper
09-04-2005, 12:43 AM
how old is that ass?

thread Starter said that the peeping tom is in his 40's!

Sarissa
09-04-2005, 12:45 AM
reach Nirvana? easy ma, pm him can liao lor. :D

Hee...hee..Bro OkoBoko...u very witty. :D

freedom
09-04-2005, 12:45 AM
stairways to heaven? :D Gd day bro. :)
the bro can lead me?

Five Stone
09-04-2005, 12:46 AM
Next time if threadstarter want to do in public, please post few days beforehand. I will not go and peep. I will be standing 30cm away from your car watching liveshow eating popcorns. Like that not considered peep. It's considered watching
:cool:
SC

You might need some light. I recommend Maglite. ;)

freedom
09-04-2005, 12:47 AM
to the bro who drop me i just talking cock only dont take it to heart. :p

OkoBoko
09-04-2005, 12:51 AM
to the bro who drop me i just talking cock only dont take it to heart. :p

U mean someone zap u? If so, just want to tell u it's not me. cos i see u qoute on my reply if not u mistaken is me. :)

extraextra
09-04-2005, 12:51 AM
no matter what, in the eyes of law, the one hum tuming is always wrong.
chinese saying: 种什么应,得什么果
since you wanna have a wild bonk and without even trying to cover the windows, you can't blame pple watching you.
since is a public place, you can't stop pple from watching.
if you don't wanna being watched, then don't do it.

Sustanon
09-04-2005, 12:55 AM
wow ok that's kinda violent :) but should wack the guy even harder

freedom
09-04-2005, 12:55 AM
U mean someone zap u? If so, just want to tell u it's not me. cos i see u qoute on my reply if not u mistaken is me. :)
relax bro i am not saying you
zap me got reason is ok one
i am in the wrong to talk cock in here
anyway i wont mind as long the reason is valid.
for me i just say what i like be free i guess

Sustanon
09-04-2005, 12:56 AM
beat him harder :D

OkoBoko
09-04-2005, 12:58 AM
relax bro i am not saying you
zap me got reason is ok one
i am in the wrong to talk cock in here
anyway i wont mind as long the reason is valid.
for me i just say what i like be free i guess

Is true, forum is a open place for discussion. And at times will turn into tcss. I dont zap, i rather add. ;)

freedom
09-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Is true, forum is a open place for discussion. And at times will turn into tcss. I dont zap, i rather add. ;)
i see nice bro we have here
btw what is tcss stand for me still new to this term

OkoBoko
09-04-2005, 01:06 AM
i see nice bro we have here
btw what is tcss stand for me still new to this term

really bo? :confused: tcss - talk cock sing song lor! :D

freedom
09-04-2005, 01:08 AM
really bo? :confused: tcss - talk cock sing song lor! :D
wahahahaha
me only can tc, ss cant make it the glass will crack or break

thaivisitor
09-04-2005, 01:10 AM
Kekekekekekeke, I read all the replies... kekekekekeke

Really this is definitely not what the threadstarter expected from the response. KNN probably he expected bros here to support his action like waaa... you steady lah... waaaa you hero leh..... ,etc, etc.

WTF now practically everyone telling him "no no", kekekekekekeke

Probably in his mind think "shit! shouldn't have started this thread" kekekekeke

OkoBoko
09-04-2005, 01:12 AM

Really this is definitely not what the threadstarter expected from the response. KNN probably he expected bros here to support his action like waaa... you steady lah... waaaa you hero leh..... ,etc, etc.

Probably in his mind think "shit! shouldn't have started this thread" kekekekeke

wat makes u so happy ah uncle? so many kekekekekekekes :D

sexytoy.com.sg
09-04-2005, 01:33 AM
Two sentences of advice!

"Never take the Law into your own hands!"

"Think of the consequences before doing anything!" :)

If you report him, will you be charged for indecent act in public?

freedom
09-04-2005, 01:44 AM

i support him.
just do it like what nike say
think so much for what :D

freedom
09-04-2005, 01:45 AM

our bro here very the bro hor
report him.
bro let chiong him
wahahaha :p

freestyl2031
09-04-2005, 01:49 AM
Just a thought... what if the fella who kena whacked comes into this forum and reads this thread, finds out who the one who whacked him is.. and uses the original thread as evidence in a police report. Wouldn't that be interesting.

I share the view that if it's a public place and you're putting on a show, expect an audience. I don't mind peeping toms if I'm doing anything with my gf in public, if I know it's safe (ie, behind locked doors in a car!).

freedom
09-04-2005, 01:52 AM
if he do that i think this forum will be a ghost town
if not all bro will chiong him

Cunt_Dracula
09-04-2005, 06:43 AM
I feel that there is no point of taking the law into your own hands, just scare the living daylight out of the peeping tom. There no need for assault.

Chief_Tomahawk
09-04-2005, 07:57 AM
No matter what happened, you should keep your cool. Taking Law into your own hands will only lead you into more trouble.

rahl
09-04-2005, 08:33 AM
It sounds like something done in the heat of the moment, but can easily be carried too far.

Cheers, have a good time in your hotel room from now - dont think there are video cams around ;)

Anthony Wong
09-04-2005, 09:30 AM
i see it a fella late 40s.. nbzzz... i proceed to give him a few more kicks b4 my gal came out and pull me back, if not for his age, i would have entertain him with more of my bat.. .

Mayb he's ur tat CB Ah Lao fren peeping... :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=906186&postcount=1

Randi_Candi
09-04-2005, 10:24 AM
Haha.....u know him well :D

Big Sexy
09-04-2005, 10:30 AM
honestly ...i think most of us bomb him becoz we have all been a peeping tom ourselve before :D

desk1
09-04-2005, 10:50 AM
That a gd wrack, Monkeyface ... if not for his age, I think he gonna get a hard 1.

I have such experience 2 but i'm not the 1 bonking, was in EC last car park, car park in dim light area to sort out some arguement with my ger. Saw a man peeping into another car park opposite mine. I drove up slowly without head light N press my horn all the way. The man run asap N the couple too get up with their seats.

Think should teach all the peeping toms a gd lesson.

Think it always a thrill to bonk out door, not that cannot afford hotel but the feeling is just different, Agreed bros?

Cheers

newyorker88
09-04-2005, 11:31 AM
Hahhaha, 40 Plus years of age? My god, he is better off watching Porn than to peep at people lah. Kana caught liao how to run?

Anyway, good thing that he got away with a few kicks and a whack from a bat. If he kana caught by me, sure at least a black patch on his face, then people will ask him what happen, and see if he dares to tell that he kana caught as a peeping tom.

Maybe I will whack him and use a permant marker to write" I am a peeper". :D

arizona
09-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Bro...

Hantam him no gd...should hv dig the eyes out..kekeke (anyway like what other bros says...dun take law into one own hands and the risk bonking in public too)

what if is a scam where 7-8 men waiting :eek:

anyway my advice is to go to Hotels near Mohd sultan... gd parking lot secure and bonk happy...

after bonk go for drinks and some nice makan..then cum back and bonk...shiok shiok :p

cheers

oxilary
09-04-2005, 04:35 PM
(anyway like what other bros says...dun take law into one own hands and the risk bonking in public too)

and u suggest eyeball gourging? lol :p

Cheri_Popper
09-04-2005, 05:28 PM

mostly likely, when the statement is taken, the IO will asked him why he assaulted the other person. He will also ask the Peeping Tom the same question.

arizona
10-04-2005, 02:00 AM
and u suggest eyeball gourging? lol :p

aiyah dun like tat leh... :o kekeke

Peeping Tom a lot nowadays ...wat to do HDB and condo so close together...the roots of it biuld from there...

oxilary
10-04-2005, 02:02 AM
aiyah dun like tat leh... :o kekeke

Peeping Tom a lot nowadays ...wat to do HDB and condo so close together...the roots of it biuld from there...

heheh

we are only human mar, a lil eye candy once in awhile, whu wudn't fancy :p

lawry
11-04-2005, 11:37 AM
I hate peeping tom.. but just to be fair..

has he intrude ur private space in ur car?
NO!
has he cause u disturbance?
No!

He merely stands at a public place..

1) when u do it in public.. u run a risk of exposing urself to others.. so with that risk u blame others?
2) All citizens and PR or foreign worker who enter singapore legally has a right to stand anyone in public place
3) all citizens/PR/foreign worker has the right to see anything, say anything (not damaging to the society as a whole) in public, THAT is what they call freedom of act and expression.
4) exposing urself in public is a disturbance to the public.. HE CAN CALL POLICE and just stand directly at ur window screen and u can do no fark.. if u hantam him.. he can charge u for causing hurt to him.
5) doing indicent act in public is also chargable offence. He can also assist the police to catch u.
6) If he gotten ur number plate. u die.
7) as u have ur car with u.. if the police can charge u the offence of ROAD BULLY.. cause the act is done in a car park with a car. offence can cause jail term of up to 7 years
8) u attack him with a baseball bat.. he can charge u using offensive weapon at him. this also carries a jail term of 7 years.

all in all... u can be charged in court for nothing less thatn 10 years. if he has a good lawyer.
1) indecent exposure
2) indecent act in public
3) stoping someone from excersing his freedom of expression
4) Road bully
5) attack with offensive weapon

these are the minimun 5 charges against u..

if i am a peeping tom..and u wack me.. u can wash iron bars in prison for min 10 years.. that i guarantee u.

cheers

lawry

japboy
11-04-2005, 01:31 PM
hhahahaha... bravo 2 d threadstarter........ i in fact oso wanna wallop such fellas as well... rem one time was at ECP when a 40yo "ninja" came ard looking for sum action... would have walloped him if not stopped by mi gal... kekeke...

but well, peeping toms are oso liable for legal actions against them for peeping.... dat's an intentional act committed in d public... kekekee...

anyway, i'll heed ur note on keeping a baseball bat in mi car nx x... :D

Neevarp
11-04-2005, 04:23 PM
Bro Moneyface,

Regardless of what some of the bros here may feel, I believe what u did was correct, gd thing the bastard did'nt die or did'nt have any of his friends around as then yr situation may have been rather unpleasant.

I used to frequent that last carpark along East Coast Park Service Rd where quite a few lorries & trailers are parked. Whenever I did see any Peeping Toms peeping into any car, I would either honk or flash my headlights (although this would interrupt the action in the cars but its better that people are alerted).

There used to be a botak bastard (prob around 40-ish) in a dark blue Toyota (forgot which model) who used to drive aorund and park and lurk around the area almost every night (yeah, I used to go there to score quite regularly & tt's how I know). Don't know if any bros here ever seen or remember this S.O.B.

Anyways, bro, u may wanna think about starting a baseball league of yr own.
:-)

Cheers!

banana
11-04-2005, 04:58 PM
So u r the one that hit me with the baseball bat &%^%#$%@&%Y*&^*&............................. Just joking I was not the peeping tom

i thot was RK1? :D

banana
11-04-2005, 05:01 PM
if i am a peeping tom..and u wack me.. u can wash iron bars in prison for min 10 years.. that i guarantee u.

thanks bro lawry. then i think i gonna be a pro peeping tom. can ask for compensation and the same time can invade ppl privacy. :cool:

banana
11-04-2005, 05:04 PM
Regardless of what some of the bros here may feel, I believe what u did was correct, gd thing the bastard did'nt die or did'nt have any of his friends around as then yr situation may have been rather unpleasant.

if i m the one holding the baseball stick, the peeping tom will lose his mind and forget his own name.

banana
11-04-2005, 05:06 PM

ha ha ha! joke of the day! :D

lawry
11-04-2005, 05:23 PM
thanks bro lawry. then i think i gonna be a pro peeping tom. can ask for compensation and the same time can invade ppl privacy. :cool:
wah liao.. dont lidat say like i support peeping tom.. i also bonk in many public places before.. my most daring one are i bonk at raffles hotel.. in the center garden area.. really hard and fast.. but i am also telling u that peeping tom have all the right to be there.. u take the risk u get the pain and gain..

ALSO.. MONEYFACE gets to bonk his gal now BECAUSE HE IS A PEEPING TOM for about a year!!..

so u bonk in public carpark, a guy just stand park his car in a parking lot besides u.. he looks out the window at ur car.. can u go and smash his car and him? its public area for god sake..

aiyah.. just a warning.. I didnt comment anything when hakosu mention tat he wack one gay who show him his dick in a public toilet.. tat is offensive and u wack him.. most proberly the police will let him go..

and also.. in the case of road bully.. no matter how guai lan the other person is and no matter if that person is at fault.. u just wack him with one fist.. u will be sentence to jail for road bully..

understand the point i am driving to?

banana
11-04-2005, 05:32 PM
understand the point i am driving to?

the moral of the story is before u wack somebody, make sure the law is on ur side. :D

Cheri_Popper
11-04-2005, 05:33 PM
in the case of road bully.. no matter how guai lan the other person is and no matter if that person is at fault.. u just wack him with one fist.. u will be sentence to jail for road bully

Not exactly! There was a recent case when the Accused was a Managing Director of a local Taxi company. He was involved in a Road Bully case but was let off with a fine!

asjer
11-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Don't have to, threadstarter can be charged with a variety of different offences. Least of his worry would be Penal Code Section 294 which is doing obscene act in public.

Firstly, when an act is done in public's view, it's not considered peeping. It's considered peeping only when there's a trespass. The one assaulted can actually bring criminal and civil case against threadstarter. Put it this way, you stay HDB flat with bedroom facing the main corridor and you start humping your wife/gf with the window and curtains wide open, even if you're in your own property, you are doing it in the open for all to see. Those viewing are not in the wrong but you, in the confines of your own property is.

Secondly, hitting with fists is already wrong, with a baseball bat is worse and if the one assaulted ends up in hospital, it will automatically be a police case. Threadstarter better hope his car license number wasn't copied.

Thirdly, it's a carpark. The one assaulted can always claim that he was going to recover his car and for no reason, threadstarter jumped out of his car with a baseball bat and starts battering him with it. IO don't need to say much regardless of what threadstarter say to him. IO will even tell him, "next time go get a hotel room!"

Lastly, it don't matter what the threadstarter says here. If the guy do make a criminal and civil case out of this, threadstarter will even have to print a whole page apology on all national papers if demanded. So threadstarter better pray he get out of this one or his next thread is going to be "sex in prison" in a few years time.

We are here to share experiences for sex and sex related topics. Personally, don't think it's wise to encourage other bros here to commit an offence or in their offence as eventually, this forum will be affected in some way.

Just my personal opinion.

Cheri_Popper
11-04-2005, 05:35 PM
the moral of the story is before u wack somebody, make sure the law is on ur side. :D

Make sure it is a case of Self Defence under Section 101 - 105 Cap 224 (Right of Private Defence) ! :D

nabeh123
11-04-2005, 05:56 PM
maybe the threadstarter already kena liao, tat is why no response from him? :rolleyes:

Cheri_Popper
11-04-2005, 06:28 PM
maybe the threadstarter already kena liao, tat is why no response from him? :rolleyes:

True! True! No sound No picture from him liao for quite some time! :p

nakamara
11-04-2005, 08:08 PM
almost hammered some sec sch kids at the taka staircase last time when i bonking my girl there...too bad by the time i got my pants on they dunno run where liao...knn while running away still keep laughing...lucky never let me catch...or else sure give them jia lat jia lat :mad:

banana
11-04-2005, 09:47 PM
almost hammered some sec sch kids at the taka staircase last time when i bonking my girl there...too bad by the time i got my pants on they dunno run where liao...knn while running away still keep laughing...lucky never let me catch...or else sure give them jia lat jia lat :mad:

recently or long time ago? how old were u then? :cool:

nakamara
12-04-2005, 11:35 AM
recently or long time ago? how old were u then? :cool:

say long not long la...say recent oso not recent...about 5years ago lor...that time still sec sch :) y leh?

Castrol
12-04-2005, 02:31 PM
I hate peeping tom.. but just to be fair..

has he intrude ur private space in ur car?
NO!
has he cause u disturbance?
No!

He merely stands at a public place..

always good to hear bro lawry's take on the matter...

gnn... baseball bat somemore... he thinks he's wesley snipes or what...? ;)

nakamara
12-04-2005, 02:36 PM
always good to hear bro lawry's take on the matter...

gnn... baseball bat somemore... he thinks he's wesley snipes or what...? ;)

haha!! almost laughed my lunch out bro! :D

moneyface
12-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Hi All Bros,

I am still around lar!!! Been busy these few days...

Actually when i am ready to wack him, already have all the law of cause and effect in my mind.

First have to thk for all the contributions.. didn't expect that so many posts of basically extreme views. some support (thks guys) and some r really piss off (its ok, i respect the views), some are concern and offer advice... damn, this is a nice forum.... :D

ok, now when i whack that guy, i already prepare my statement. that is i notice this guy was trying to prick my car and commit some thief. as the place was dark, he did not notice i am inside there. when i shouted at him, he literally try to challenge me by banging my glass and kicking my door. my gal at this time got really scared and the only thing i can do is to pull out my weapon for self-defence.. my gal statement might not be valid, but imagine who will the IO believe.. a rugged 40s or a young lady... u tell me...

i am not trying to be yaya or what.. but like some bros here, i dun like peeping tom.. yeah i may have peep my gal for abt 2 yrs b4 we were together - anyway i told her actually all that had happened, she was shocked and angry initially, but after some talking, she admit that it was due to her "negligient" to be a object of live show... anyway back to the topic, i did not purposely hide in one corner intentionally to intrude into others privacy... a peeping tom sounds similar but actually it is a totally different issue. they purposely hide in a corner, wait for the prey and pounce onto the line of sight once they have the chance.. all these were done with a motive and in an intentional one... i am someone that dun promote violence, but sometime u have to teach them a lesson... i am not trying to be a hero nor trying to take things in my own hands, but these peeping tom are very experience veteran, they know when not to move and when to hide.. god knows how many scene have they been enjoying while thinking to themselves they are safe by the LAW...

Lastly, i hope that this thread have not stir up any negative or violence inference to anybody, cos it not my intention.. just wanna to share my experience in my ordinary life.. like one bro say, lately kena all kind of funny arsehold.. man just my luck... :(

ahpaul25
12-04-2005, 06:16 PM
Hi All Bros,I am still around lar!!! Been busy these few days...

Wa bro, long time no see u, thought u MIA with yr gf.......think u no need to go DB liao lor tomarrow......hahaha......how yr date with her nowsdays? :p any interesting happening?

Cheri_Popper
12-04-2005, 06:20 PM
i already prepare my statement. that is i notice this guy was trying to prick my car and commit some thief. as the place was dark, he did not notice i am inside there. when i shouted at him, he literally try to challenge me by banging my glass and kicking my door. my gal at this time got really scared and the only thing i can do is to pull out my weapon for self-defence.. my gal statement might not be valid, but imagine who will the IO believe.. a rugged 40s or a young lady... u tell me...

Both you and the Peeping Tom gives contradicting Statements. The IO will have to investigate. If you are found out, you will be charge for giving a statement and will be jailed for it.

You think IO are stupid and will definitely "buys" your story? Please lah, you think you have it all covered? Wait till you kanna intorragated and ask to repeat your story over and over again. If your GF also gave such a statement, she will also be "interview" over & over again. Once either of you breakdown and gives the real story, both of you will definitely be charged for giving false statements!

banana
12-04-2005, 06:24 PM
Hi All Bros,

I am still around lar!!! Been busy these few days...

Actually when i am ready to wack him, already have all the law of cause and effect in my mind.

Lastly, i hope that this thread have not stir up any negative or violence inference to anybody, cos it not my intention.. just wanna to share my experience in my ordinary life.. like one bro say, lately kena all kind of funny arsehold.. man just my luck... :(

let see if any bo liao ppl here gonna report u to police, like the other guy from another thread, wanna report police for posting FL in the other section. really bo liao.

done is done.

moneyface
12-04-2005, 08:56 PM
Wa bro, long time no see u, thought u MIA with yr gf.......think u no need to go DB liao lor tomarrow......hahaha......how yr date with her nowsdays? :p any interesting happening?

Yo bro,

lately been too busy wif work to come in here.. today manage to catch a breather... :D

actually after emily danced in front of the white-hair rich uncles, i already heart half dead liao (wow machiam like so tragic story)... anyway very happy with her.. as for the interesting part, next time got chance then post here.. keke

moneyface
12-04-2005, 08:59 PM
Both you and the Peeping Tom gives contradicting Statements. The IO will have to investigate. If you are found out, you will be charge for giving a statement and will be jailed for it.

You think IO are stupid and will definitely "buys" your story? Please lah, you think you have it all covered? Wait till you kanna intorragated and ask to repeat your story over and over again. If your GF also gave such a statement, she will also be "interview" over & over again. Once either of you breakdown and gives the real story, both of you will definitely be charged for giving false statements!

bro,

i understand what u mean, but IMHO unless it is a very serious criminal act, u and i know how ëffective the IOs are.. ;) i shall not touch more on their efficiency least the topic is side-tracked..

ahpaul25
12-04-2005, 09:00 PM
Yo bro,

lately been too busy wif work to come in here.. today manage to catch a breather... :D

actually after emily danced in front of the white-hair rich uncles, i already heart half dead liao (wow machiam like so tragic story)... anyway very happy with her.. as for the interesting part, next time got chance then post here.. keke

Hahahahahha............that time complain say age problems lah this and that lah....seee..........in the end, u 2 are together.........this is FATE my bro.........lolz..............hope i got my fate too with the ger i loved her so much......haiz......................... :(

moneyface
12-04-2005, 09:01 PM
let see if any bo liao ppl here gonna report u to police, like the other guy from another thread, wanna report police for posting FL in the other section. really bo liao.

done is done.

ya i believe such bo liao ppl exists... anyway i have met so many arsehole lately, 1 more also doesn't consider more.... :D

moneyface
12-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Hahahahahha............that time complain say age problems lah this and that lah....seee..........in the end, u 2 are together.........this is FATE my bro.........lolz..............hope i got my fate too with the ger i loved her so much......haiz......................... :(

wow bro, u really a typical samster man... like 24hrs around the clock in here... :p

yeah, thks 2 the many kind advice i receive here and ard me, i manage to convince myself to try it out... till now no regrets.. hahah

yo, dun be too pessimistic, u will get to know ya right gal... trust me.. *wink*

ahpaul25
12-04-2005, 09:11 PM
wow bro, u really a typical samster man... like 24hrs around the clock in here... :p

yeah, thks 2 the many kind advice i receive here and ard me, i manage to convince myself to try it out... till now no regrets.. hahah

yo, dun be too pessimistic, u will get to know ya right gal... trust me.. *wink*

Hahaha...........bro.............bo bian......i bo work ma.......not like u guys lor......i everyday at hm........till i damn sian.........hope to get a right gal, so can accompany her daily .....hahahaha :p

Cheri_Popper
12-04-2005, 09:55 PM
but IMHO unless it is a very serious criminal act, u and i know how ëffective the IOs are

Sorry Bro, I beg to differ! Firstly using a Baseball bat to assualt someone is already a serious criminal act....voluntary Causing Hurt with a dangerous weapon.

Secondly, most IO are efficient and effective in their investigations if they want to.

lawry
13-04-2005, 10:35 AM
i already prepare my statement. that is i notice this guy was trying to prick my car and commit some thief. as the place was dark, he did not notice i am inside there. when i shouted at him, he literally try to challenge me by banging my glass and kicking my door. my gal at this time got really scared and the only thing i can do is to pull out my weapon for self-defence.. my gal statement might not be valid, but imagine who will the IO believe.. a rugged 40s or a young lady... u tell me...
yeah i may have peep my gal for abt 2 yrs b4 we were together - she admit that it was due to her "negligient" to be a object of live show... anyway back to the topic, i did not purposely hide in one corner intentionally to intrude into others privacy... a peeping tom sounds similar but actually it is a totally different issue. they purposely hide in a corner, wait for the prey and pounce onto the line of sight once they have the chance.. all these were done with a motive and in an intentional one...

pardon me for saying these,

1) to prick ur car and steal it.. it requires
a) nobody in the car
b) pricking tools required.
c) a quiet area

for a) aido.. i have been to that pariticular carpark to bonk before too.. I
know that with the street lights across ECP, It is able to see
whether there are ppl in the car from far.. so the peeping tom
definately able to see that u guys in the car.. so will he approach
the car to steal?
b) When the police comes.. they will do body search on theif.. if they
find no tools.. How? He has super mental power to open car door
lock?
c) That car park is definately not a "quiet area" many similar likeminded
ppl use that area to bonk.. If a thief tries to steal a car there ppl
will definately see. who will be so stupid to steal car there..

regarding about purpose..

1) You will purposly intentionally peep at her room and see if she is
back. When she is back.. you will purposly look at her direction and
continue to see the whole show.
2) Immediately after the first and second show, You did not
immediately "inform" her of her mistake but contiuning taken
advantage of the situation to have free show. How to inform? send
a note to her mail box.. or wait for her down her block and notify her
thats a true blue samurai.
With the two intent above, you still not considered peeping tom?
unintention or non-purpose only refers to first time case.. you have
been staring for 2 years.. if that is not on purpose i do not know what
is.

Lastly, it is good/shiok and easy to vent anger on others.. What if his dad found out that u STARE at her daughter at the corridor.. If his dad comes over to BASH you up.. its ok?

I am not against u or anything.. (let me put it clear first) i am merely stating facts.

cheers

lawry

moneyface
13-04-2005, 11:35 AM
Sorry Bro, I beg to differ! Firstly using a Baseball bat to assualt someone is already a serious criminal act....voluntary Causing Hurt with a dangerous weapon.

Secondly, most IO are efficient and effective in their investigations if they want to.

Now this is one of the incident i came across, real life...

2 fellows, A and B got involved in illegal soccer betting, A don't want to return and B is the one introducing A to the bookie. B try to talk to A but A refused to listen and went further to threaten B that he will get B involved if he continued to help the bookie.. B got really piss off and he met up A, together they went to the police.. upon discovering that wat they did consititute to a possible criminal offence, the IO proceed to handle the case. Now A after his statement quietly left the place leaving B waiting for the interview with the IO.

Inside the room IO began to "threaten" B with statement like they can go to B's hse, check his sms record etc.. but B was not bother by it stating that he was not involved in any illegal activities and he welcome them to conduct any investigation. The IO then began to persuade B to drop the case as they have hundreds of such cases and if he continue to pursue the case, B will only get himself into unneccesary problems.... After further discussion B decide to have an amicable way of settling the case with A and the case was drop and like what the IO says," this case can be thrown into the rubbish bin and case close..."

Now 2 questions?? First can A after being involved in a statement and a possible suspect of illegal activites not participate in the interview by the IO and leave??

Second, can a IO "persuade" B from dropping a case involving a possible criminal acts by stating B could get himself into a lot of inconvenience, and they have hundreds of such cases, etc..

Now u tell me, given such scenario, what is not possible?? Maybe if the case is raised up, the IO can just inform the uncle, there is no visual signs of a beating, sending u to the hospital u got to pay for the medical fee, then u got to come back and wait for the medical report, then u have to come back for another statement, then we will document this statement to be a official investigation record. hey uncle u ok with that???

Next, the fact that a road bully who openly in the daylight took out a weapon and starting bashing the young fellow. The road bully got away with a fine. and the appeal was till today still tangling in the air.. u tell me, what is not possible.... i don't place such high hope on their "efficiency"... maybe u still do... well to each their own views.. :)

Castrol
13-04-2005, 11:42 AM
Now this is one of the incident i came across, real life...

2 fellows, A and B got involved in illegal soccer betting, A don't want to return and B is the one introducing A to the bookie. B try to talk to A but A refused to listen and went further to threaten B that he will get B involved if he continued to help the bookie.. :)

i read up to here... dont make no sense bro... :confused:

"A don't want to return"... what?

lawry
13-04-2005, 11:54 AM

basically he wans to tell us that the IO will throw out his case as he think his case will be minor in IO's eye..

oh well,

let u know alittle bit about defending/fighting.

If a person use a fist to wack you.. u have to use a fist back too..
if u use weapon and he use fist.. U are using offensive weapon... charged
if u use fist. but u are well known kong fu master.. pppl knows that one blow of u fist u can cause serious hurt.. ur fist is considered as a weapon.

one thing,
he say to IO,
Sir, he use base ball bat to hit me..

you say,

No leh.. he fall down his ownself..

IO says,

If you dont wack him with base ball bat.. how the hell he knows u have base ball bat..
haahhahahahahha

moneyface
13-04-2005, 12:01 PM
pardon me for saying these,

1) to prick ur car and steal it.. it requires
a) nobody in the car

-->> from my experience, with today car's tinting, its enuff to not able to see anyone inside the car given the density of the surrounding lights.. its highly possible given the uncle's age, he could not be able to see anyone inside the car..
b) pricking tools required.

-->> sometimes all u need is just 2 wires to do that... i use to try pricking locks in Poly in my poly days using just a paper clip.. no need fanciful tools.. if nothing is being found, not surprising as the fellow can just drop the wires and paper clip easily..
c) a quiet area

-->> if that place is not consider quiet, then bro tell me what place is consider?? cemetry??

for a) aido.. i have been to that pariticular carpark to bonk before too.. I
know that with the street lights across ECP, It is able to see
whether there are ppl in the car from far.. so the peeping tom
definately able to see that u guys in the car.. so will he approach
the car to steal?

-->> i do not know whether we r talking abt the same place, but i am very sure that place is huge and its light density is to the very minimum.. i have perfect eyesight and sometimes i can passby the cars w/o noticing there are people inside..

b) When the police comes.. they will do body search on theif.. if they
find no tools.. How? He has super mental power to open car door
lock?
-->> as mentioned u dun need fanciful tool box full of tools to prick a car lock.. also the car lock is one of the most vulnerable lock around.. check it out with a car accessories guy and you will know why...

c) That car park is definately not a "quiet area" many similar likeminded
ppl use that area to bonk.. If a thief tries to steal a car there ppl
will definately see. who will be so stupid to steal car there..
-->> that place is definitely not as populated as u have put it... given the big area, big trucks around, our salon car is easily dwarf and conceal out of sight... from the public eye...

regarding about purpose..

1) You will purposly intentionally peep at her room and see if she is
back. When she is back.. you will purposly look at her direction and
continue to see the whole show.

2) Immediately after the first and second show, You did not
immediately "inform" her of her mistake but contiuning taken
advantage of the situation to have free show. How to inform? send
a note to her mail box.. or wait for her down her block and notify her
thats a true blue samurai.
With the two intent above, you still not considered peeping tom?
unintention or non-purpose only refers to first time case.. you have
been staring for 2 years.. if that is not on purpose i do not know what
is.
-->> I did not purposely "bio" into her room into the first place. we are living in pigeon holes in singapore. probably less than 100m away from the next block.. with an eye view across, u can practically see rooms not cover by curtains.. does that constitute peeping??? hence my initial intention was not to peep. now if something out of the ordinary eg. like a gal undressing without concealment of curtain, will any guy touch his heart and stop watching... nay... i dun believe anyone will do that... now is that consider peeping.. nope.. that is watching.. so what constitute peeping.. its when u purposely insert a pin-hole camera, going to her unit, try to prick the windows so u can take a look, that is peeping.. i didn't do that.. if she close the curtain and its beyond my scope of sight, and i ran over thinking of ways to watch her, then that has constitute an intention of peeping and thats a offence.. this is definitely in line with wat a full-time nite peeping tom do.. u will be surprised at their experience and not to mention the patience, tactic and other ideas they can come out with just to steal that peep... their peeping intention is clear as water....

Lastly, it is good/shiok and easy to vent anger on others.. What if his dad found out that u STARE at her daughter at the corridor.. If his dad comes over to BASH you up.. its ok?

-->> if her dad do come over, i will inform him to take a look ard cos there certainly will not be me as the only one watching (not peeping) and i will advise the dad to install a much tinted windows or have a larger curtain.. and of cos not to mention to remember to pull the curtain up constantly...

I am not against u or anything.. (let me put it clear first) i am merely stating facts.

-->> I understand perfectly bro.... no problem lar ;)
cheers

lawry

moneyface
13-04-2005, 01:13 PM

oh.. "A" dun wan to return the $$ he lost... :D

moneyface
13-04-2005, 01:22 PM
basically he wans to tell us that the IO will throw out his case as he think his case will be minor in IO's eye..

-->> nope bro, wat i mean is try to have a more practical view abt the so call "efficiency" ard us.. :)

oh well,

let u know alittle bit about defending/fighting.

If a person use a fist to wack you.. u have to use a fist back too..
if u use weapon and he use fist.. U are using offensive weapon... charged
if u use fist. but u are well known kong fu master.. pppl knows that one blow of u fist u can cause serious hurt.. ur fist is considered as a weapon.

-->> nope a weapon is considered a physical instrument use to defend/attack.. a fist is not consider a weapon (cos a baby fist cant be a weapon rite), but if u r a gongfu expert, u yaself is consider a "weapon"...

one thing,
he say to IO,
Sir, he use base ball bat to hit me..

you say,

No leh.. he fall down his ownself..

IO says,

If you dont wack him with base ball bat.. how the hell he knows u have base ball bat..
haahhahahahahha

-->> nay again u r wrong,

uncle: Sir he hit me with baseball bat

I say: Boh ley..

IO says: if you dont hit him with base ball bat, how he knows u have base ball bat.

I say: I carry the baseball bat, but doesn't mean i use it to attack him.

IO says: then u carry a baseball bat for wat??

I say: then u carry ya dick ard means u wanna to rape someone lar?? If not, u carry a dick ard for what???

IO: ...... *LL*

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahah :D

rogerking
13-04-2005, 01:30 PM
I say: then u carry ya dick ard means u wanna to rape someone lar?? If not, u carry a dick ard for what???

most probably the IO will say: you dont try to be KL with me. :D

banana
13-04-2005, 04:49 PM
-->> nay again u r wrong,

uncle: Sir he hit me with baseball bat

I say: Boh ley..

IO says: if you dont hit him with base ball bat, how he knows u have base ball bat.

I say: I carry the baseball bat, but doesn't mean i use it to attack him.

IO says: then u carry a baseball bat for wat??

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahah

bro! joke of the day! good one! :D

Cheri_Popper
13-04-2005, 07:14 PM
the fact that a road bully who openly in the daylight took out a weapon and starting bashing the young fellow. The road bully got away with a fine. and the appeal was till today still tangling in the air

Sentencing of Accused is not up to the IO but the Magistrate!

Cheri_Popper
13-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Now u tell me, given such scenario, what is not possible?? Maybe if the case is raised up, the IO can just inform the uncle, there is no visual signs of a beating, sending u to the hospital u got to pay for the medical fee, then u got to come back and wait for the medical report, then u have to come back for another statement, then we will document this statement to be a official investigation record.

If anyone is hit with such an object, there will definitely bruise marks. From the bruise marks, they can roughly judge what type of weapon was used!

You can talk BIG here about telling the IO so that he "LL"! But I sincerely doubt that you will have the guts to tell that in his face when you are in his office. He will most properly placed you under arrest for suspicious of being involved in a VCH with a dangerous weapon. You will be placed in the lock-up for 48hrs for investigations. Then we shall see if you still behave in such an arrogrant manner towards him.

Bro, The pen is always mightier than the Sword. the IO can always charge you for something else if he wants to. There are so many different offences in the Law book!

Cheri_Popper
13-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Now A after his statement quietly left the place leaving B waiting for the interview with the IO.

The IO then began to persuade B to drop the case

1) It takes time to conduct investigation. There is no point of detaining "A" for investigations at that moment.

2) What you had portrait is a case of "Hearsay Evidence". There is no circumtances evidence or solid evidence against either parties. Even if the IO procced with the case, the AG Chambers will not procced with the case. Therefore it is advisable to drop the case.

banana
13-04-2005, 07:38 PM
1) It takes time to conduct investigation. There is no point of detaining "A" for investigations at that moment.

2) What you had portrait is a case of "Hearsay Evidence". There is no circumtances evidence or solid evidence against either parties. Even if the IO procced with the case, the AG Chambers will not procced with the case. Therefore it is advisable to drop the case.

so the moral of the story is?

1. should we bash peeping tom?
2. never perform sex in public?
3. knock down the peeping tom and run over him 10 times?

so wat should we do if we encounter such case again?

Cheri_Popper
13-04-2005, 07:52 PM
so the moral of the story is?

1. should we bash peeping tom?
2. never perform sex in public?
3. knock down the peeping tom and run over him 10 times?

so wat should we do if we encounter such case again?

1. You can bash the peeping tom provide that he attacks you first and you will then be exercising your Right of Private Defense.

2. As long as there is no complain from another person and that you do not mind being watched.

3. A big no no! That will constitute to an offence of VCH with a Dangerous Means....that if he is not killed in the proccess. If he is killed, it will be a case of Homocide Amounting to Murder as you know that the act of running over him may result in his death!

4. Detained the person and summon the Police or just scare the hell out of him!

daryl76
13-04-2005, 09:31 PM
to beat him up is definitely no no lah, first thing first, its wrong to bonk in public oredi... should be mentally prepared if u wan outdoor sex, worse come to worse, go to those really discreet places lo, 80% no peeping tom up to know.. tested and verified... heehee

moneyface
14-04-2005, 08:09 AM
Sentencing of Accused is not up to the IO but the Magistrate!

Of cos, the scenario was actually highlighted to show how "efficient" and "just" in the so-called perfect system which many still believe today...

peter101
14-04-2005, 09:09 AM
but after reading all the comments still think it was nice to wack the fella. usually they wont go complain police de la.

moneyface
14-04-2005, 11:12 AM
If anyone is hit with such an object, there will definitely bruise marks. From the bruise marks, they can roughly judge what type of weapon was used!

-->> first of all there are many ways to attack a person without causing brusies. You can use the baseball bat to the extend like wat many officers do to interrogate their suspect, a hammer hitting thru a buffer like a telephone book. furthermore many type of weapons cause similar bruise marks. a baseball bat like many melee weapons can cause the same bruise, even open wounds.

You can talk BIG here about telling the IO so that he "LL"! But I sincerely doubt that you will have the guts to tell that in his face when you are in his office. He will most properly placed you under arrest for suspicious of being involved in a VCH with a dangerous weapon. You will be placed in the lock-up for 48hrs for investigations. Then we shall see if you still behave in such an arrogrant manner towards him.

-->> i am not talking big here.. i dun need to talk big cos the whole discussion was started as a very light-hearted and even humourous coffeeshop talk.. some of the bros here start to get edgy and irritated.. i believe the starting point abt the police matter was pin-point at their efficiency and attitude. perhaps for more practical matters that is happening ard us, you can take a look at sammyboy coffeeshop talk forum to understand the reality of life. it doesn't means that the jurisdiction is supposedly and purported as a system of pure justice, there will not be a miscarriage of justice in the system. similarly, the police image is suppose to round up ALL the bad guys and see that justice is to be done means that all crooks are caught and put behind bars and there will not be unsolved cases...
What u has supposed and support is a system and scenario that the bad guy (which is me in this case) should get my just retribution and the victim (the uncle in this case) will definitely win his case and see that he did not suffer in vain. judicial matters are much more complicated than this. Intention in one of the critical factors to determine the sentence or judgement. I have a strong feeling that u work for the police or related to them in a way or another, hence the defensive stand. On the other hand, your knowledge of the judicial system is pretty superficial which make me feel that you are not a lawyer... (and i m no lawyer or related to any judicial oraganisation).

Bro, The pen is always mightier than the Sword. the IO can always charge you for something else if he wants to. There are so many different offences in the Law book!

-->> you are absolutely wrong!!! the mouth in singapore is mightier than any pen and sword.. it doesn't matter who u r, all it matter is who u know... cronyism is real and it exist in a stronger way than u know....

Hopefully my comments has not stir up any dissent and unhappiness cos this is purely not my intention.. :)

Cheri_Popper
14-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Of cos, the scenario was actually highlighted to show how "efficient" and "just" in the so-called perfect system which many still believe today...

We were discussing the efficiency of IO and not Magistrate.

There will always be flaws and loopholes!

Recently there was also a case of a "High Society" person whom was charged for consumption of a controlled drug. His father is a retired judge or something like that and his mother was an NMP or something like that. He was let off by only serving 8 mths whereas others wer jailed 12 mths which was a benchmark for just offence. There is nothing fair in this World. Its who you know and how rich you are that matters!

robertking1
14-04-2005, 11:18 AM
There is nothing fair in this World. Its who you know and how rich you are that matters!
what can be more classic then the case of the road bully who was let off with a fine.......but of course this1 too obvious liow and the prosecution has appealed....not sure what is the final sentence?? :mad:

acer3939
14-04-2005, 11:22 AM
the prosecution has appealed....not sure what is the final sentence??
The Final sentence is a overnight with our SB Shrine ( IT ) good enough? keke :D

moneyface
14-04-2005, 11:23 AM

-->> in this case, this is not detaining. this is an interview in which a statement has been carried out. Do u mean i can go to the station, make a police report and then disappear without being interviewed for further information??

-->> evidence is to be gathered and infered by the law-enforcers. not presented to them. if the case is deemed to be related to the breaking of the law, the police should be continuing the investigation and looking for evidence. do u mean that one actually has to present the evidence nice and easy in front of the law-enforcer b4 he deemed that this case is worth the effort to start an investigation.. come on.. get real!!! Further to tat, all investigation will start once the statement is officially launched as a report. Upon gathering sufficient evidence, the police will file them to the AG chamber base on the ground of sufficient evidence for persecution. From there arrest and detain are made. And the case brought up to court by the AG chamber. in your context, it means that the IO has the right to decide if the case has enuff of evidence b4 even anything is done and he has trepassed the authority of the AG chamber by deciding on behalf of the latter whether this case is deem chargable... u tell me??? :D

Cheri_Popper
14-04-2005, 11:32 AM
it does matter who u r, all it matter is who u know

I do agreed with you on this part but on the other issues, I do not agreed with you at all!

1) I doubt that you have used a buffer like a telephone book when you attack the "uncle" with your baseball bats! Therefore you arguement here is off topic. Remember we are talking about your attack on him! Therefore the injuries susbtained by him is sufficent for you to be charge for VCH with a Dangerous Weapon! Sec 325 Cap 224 Penal Code!

2) Please do not put words into my my mouth! I had never said that you will the bad guy. What I did said was it was not wise of you to take things into your own hand irregardless if the "uncle" deserved it! Since you decided to "perform live", you have to expect that there will be people around to watch your "Live Performance". I would said that if the uncle brought up charges against you, he does have a case against you! Whether the Magistrate decide to do with you, that is another matter! Your intention was pretty clear as sunshine to me. Taking a baseball bat and attacking another person. Don't tell me you wanted to play Baseball with him, right?

whether I am in the SPF or even if I am an IO or that I am related to them in anyway does not change my view on this matter which is "Not advisable to take Law into your own hands as you might likely have to pay for it one way or another"

moneyface
14-04-2005, 11:37 AM
We were discussing the efficiency of IO and not Magistrate.

-->> side-tracked a bit, for your infor, the IO is consider part of the judicial system as he is a law-enforcer. Now in another perspective, we are actually looking at the whole judicial system which is flawed!!! and flawed terribly in many of the recent cases happening!!!

Next my real case scenario of "A" and "B" has already highlighted the much debated "efficiency" of the IO... but in your perspective the law-enforcer and their agency are deem to be in a utopian scenario... u tell me???

There will always be flaws and loopholes

Recently there was also a case of a "High Society" person whom was charged for consumption of a controlled drug. His father is a retired judge or something like that and his mother was an NMP or something like that. He was let off by only serving 8 mths whereas others wer jailed 12 mths which was a benchmark for just offence. There is nothing fair in this World. Its who you know and how rich you are that matters!

-->> i have never refuted the fact that who u r is important. what i have highlighted is the fact that who u know is much more impt. so do you think just because these elites are elites, the sentence was deemed "unfair"... nope.. it is not!!! it is who this elite's parents knew and, who knew his parents that make the mighty difference!!!

Cheri_Popper
14-04-2005, 11:37 AM
evidence is to be gathered and infered by the law-enforcers. not presented to them. if the case is deemed to be related to the breaking of the law, the police should be continuing the investigation and looking for evidence. Further to tat, all investigation will start once the statement is officially launched as a report. Upon gathering sufficient evidence, the police will file them to the AG chamber base on the ground of sufficient evidence for persecution. From there arrest and detain are made. And the case brought up to court by the AG chamber.

You are quite right on this part but won't it be a waste of time to conduct investigations knowing that the it will be still rejected by AG Chambers due to a lack of evidence?

The point is that hitting another person whether you are being provoked is still wrong especially armed with a baseball bat! Two wrongs does not make one right! :D

Cheri_Popper
14-04-2005, 11:43 AM
-->> i have never refuted the fact that who u r is important.

I do agreed with you that there are flaws as well as loopholes not only in our law system but other as well! Please do not divert from the facts!!

The point remains the same. Hitting another person especially when armed with a baseball bat is not right! Don't you get the picture? Or are you so "blinded" that you acted as a HERO and defended your lady's safety? I think that if the other person is armed, fair enough! Hitting another when he is unarmed while you are armed, is a cowardice act! :eek:

Even in wars, there are "Rules of engagement!"

moneyface
14-04-2005, 12:03 PM
I do agreed with you on this part but on the other issues, I do not agreed with you at all!

1) I doubt that you have used a buffer like a telephone book when you attack the "uncle" with your baseball bats! Therefore you arguement here is off topic. Remember we are talking about your attack on him! Therefore the injuries susbtained by him is sufficent for you to be charge for VCH with a Dangerous Weapon! Sec 325 Cap 224 Penal Code!

-->> my dear bro, i dun need a telephone book to be my buffer, my palm is already a buffer... next who can claim that i was attacking him?? its his words against my words.. injuries on one hand does not prove a point whether i attack him or not. witnesses is the point!!! and even base on the witnesses statement, given the surrounding dimly-lit environment, can the witnessess guarantee a 100% confirmation i hit him with a baseball bat, unless the witness is just in front of us.

Next what is the intention of me attacking him??? who can prove that i attacked him due to him peeping at me... did someone tape down the whole incident of me having sex inside the car and he was moving stealthily around peeping at me.. for your infor, motions took down by eletronics devices like hp and digital camera are not deemed as evidence.. again it was my words against his.. yes my gal can't be a witness, but like i mentioned, who will the IO believe?? a young professional lady claiming that our car is being pricked or a rugged old man wearing a shorts and t-shirt running ard east coast at the middle of the nite telling the IO he was there moon-tanning and a fellow who is me in this case, jump out from nowhere and give him a bashing.. u tell me..??

2) Please do not put words into my my mouth! I had never said that you will the bad guy. What I did said was it was not wise of you to take things into your own hand irregardless if the "uncle" deserved it! Since you decided to "perform live", you have to expect that there will be people around to watch your "Live Performance". I would said that if the uncle brought up charges against you, he does have a case against you! Whether the Magistrate decide to do with you, that is another matter! Your intention was pretty clear as sunshine to me. Taking a baseball bat and attacking another person. Don't tell me you wanted to play Baseball with him, right?

-->> i apologise if you feel that i have put words in ya mouth.. but in your quotes and threads, u consider me to be the assaulting party (which i can safely presume that this is what u meant). and if i am the assaulting party, then am i not the bad guy who take things in my own hand and giving false statement as u describe??? :D

Next, if someone did something to you or a family members of yours, do u rise up and take up the defensive stance or do u take the time to make a call to the police and wait for them to investigate and wait for the case to be trial and the fellow to be sentenced??? I believe its all human nature and instinct to react strongly (even violently sometimes) to defend their rights, privacy and of cos their safety. my reaction and my act are wrong in the fact that i have sex at the public (which is deemed illegal in sg!!! ridiculous..) and i hit him in the first place. but tell me, how many will do the same thing as i m in the same situation whereby one privacy is intruded. If i have to take the risk of people peeping at me, then the fellow who peep should also be prepared to take the risk of being beaten up...

whether I am in the SPF or even if I am an IO or that I am related to them in anyway does not change my view on this matter which is "Not advisable to take Law into your own hands as you might likely have to pay for it one way or another"

-->> i appreciate the advice, really!! :D but guess i have to learn more abt the way of "REN" / endurance gongfu!!!

Cheri_Popper
14-04-2005, 12:15 PM
-->> i appreciate the advice, really!! but guess i have to learn more abt the way of "REN" / endurance gongfu!!!

So now you are saying that when you hit him, you use your other hand as a buffer? :rolleyes:

I think Bro Lawry had pointed you in an earlier post. If there was nothing incrminating found on him like screwdriver...etc....tools to assist in breaking into the car, it will be very difficult to prove that his intention of ateempting to break into your vehicle. Unless that person had a previous record of doing so.....Loitering with Intent!

Moreover, which idiot will attempt to break into a vehicle when the driver and a passenger is inside the vehicle!!

You can alleged what you want but he can also claimed that he had seen that the vehicle was mving vigourously and that he heard some cries for help and therefore he approached the vehicle to check before considerating summoning the Police. He also can alleged that as he was approaching the vehicle, you jumbed out of it with a bat and attacked him for no reason at all! :D

banana
14-04-2005, 03:04 PM
wah! interesting development. it seem like we have our own online court. when is this "court" case gonna end? :D

Big Sexy
14-04-2005, 03:19 PM
Mr thread starter... i would like to tell you.... you are lucky that u meet someone who just let you stand there and hit him...

I used to " catch monkey" when i was younger about 20-25 year back..

if u have meet people like me... u wont be the one hitting at people...

what i am trying to say.. your action is done without consideration... u might get yourself into more shit than u think...:)

thecas
14-04-2005, 05:33 PM

May I know which penal code this is from? Have heard it before but not sure about it.

Coz there seems to b more Aikidokians, Tae Kwon Dokers as well as Nam Wah Pai pple ard nowadays.[Read the newspapers on the kid who was hurt by macdonald glass..he was even learning tae kwon do b4 the incident]