PDA

View Full Version : Die Bonking a WL

Nato17
22-02-2013, 05:25 PM
I just read that 1669 a person passed away. I wonder if it is the boss or it is a customer.

If customer, I think I really don't know how to face family or friends. Actually, it will be darn jialat if a PRC WL pass away here and then the New Paper picks up on the story.

The next thing you will know is you will see all the WLs running for cover when the family of the deceased comes to Singapore to pick up the body. I think the lady chief in AV will have a hard time explaining to the family in PRC that the WL came here with the full knowledge of our government and that they signed a contract with AV to provide sexual services for us brother here.

At the same time, how would you feel if you passed away bonking a WL? Would that be one of the ways you would mind or don't mind passing away. I know, I damn morbid at the moment, but since someone already posted, I thought I would expound on this subject matter a bit.

Thai31
22-02-2013, 05:38 PM
I just read that 1669 a person passed away. I wonder if it is the boss or it is a customer.

If customer, I think I really don't know how to face family or friends. Actually, it will be darn jialat if a PRC WL pass away here and then the New Paper picks up on the story.

The next thing you will know is you will see all the WLs running for cover when the family of the deceased comes to Singapore to pick up the body. I think the lady chief in AV will have a hard time explaining to the family in PRC that the WL came here with the full knowledge of our government and that they signed a contract with AV to provide sexual services for us brother here.

At the same time, how would you feel if you passed away bonking a WL? Would that be one of the ways you would mind or don't mind passing away. I know, I damn morbid at the moment, but since someone already posted, I thought I would expound on this subject matter a bit.

Hi bro..

is a customer..

age abt 60+++..

unfit
22-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Maybe heart attack huh...:confused:

Rest in peace...

Nato17
22-02-2013, 05:59 PM

Rest in peace...

Yep. Rest in Peace. But still I wonder if that would be one way I would like to pass away. Having sex. But having sex with a WL and dying in GL?

Nato17
22-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Hi bro..

is a customer..

age abt 60+++..

The WL that was chosen is going to have nightmares for sure. I think she will leave GL soon and whoever will be with her in the future will have a lot of issues to resolve for her. Imagine fucking and then the person die on you.

Thai31
22-02-2013, 06:01 PM

Rest in peace...

think tat is pill..

heard tis guy came 3/4 times per weeks..

siam66
22-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Haiz......so sad.....R.I.P. bro.......

omnia
22-02-2013, 06:24 PM
think it depends on the nature of the mm bro...

recall the retired voluptuous m'sian sex machine CK experienced something similar...think it was at 2015(Emelda's old hse i think?)...gather she was quite k...may be becuz quite mature?...a lighter side to this story, CK was initially not paid for the session, but think 16W06 boss still wanted her to be paid so guess the 2015 okt lan lan had to pay out of his own pocket...fm then on prolly all customers had to pay upfront first before gg into the rm to fuck:D...

Also heard another sort of incident happening at one of the hses along L18 many yrs ago...this story i heard involved a syt m'sian mm quite new to the trade...poor thing was giving the punter a bbbj in the shower when the punter conked of a heart attack...gather the syt ran out of the rm into the lounge area naked dripping wet screaming n shaking...then some lau hero customer helped to cover her wif a towel near by:p...this syt apparently left for kl straight after...not sure if she returned to GL...

Actually if i am not mistaken last death while bbbj and or fucking in GL was at 3033 early last yr??...

The WL that was chosen is going to have nightmares for sure. I think she will leave GL soon and whoever will be with her in the future will have a lot of issues to resolve for her. Imagine fucking and then the person die on you.

Wu Song Jr
22-02-2013, 07:45 PM
May the bro r.i.p. ....

MP5F
22-02-2013, 07:50 PM
Yep. Rest in Peace. But still I wonder if that would be one way I would like to pass away. Having sex. But having sex with a WL and dying in GL?

I think he passed away a happy man, rather than dying in a hospital bed with long term illness.

but his family might be shock to know about the cold hard truth.

Haiz......so sad.....R.I.P. bro.......

Rest in peace...

rest in peace bro.

googlibong220
22-02-2013, 08:46 PM
rip bro, at least u died happy

Nato17
22-02-2013, 09:15 PM
think it depends on the nature of the mm bro...

recall the retired voluptuous m'sian sex machine CK experienced something similar...think it was at 2015(Emelda's old hse i think?)...gather she was quite k...may be becuz quite mature?...a lighter side to this story, CK was initially not paid for the session, but think 16W06 boss still wanted her to be paid so guess the 2015 okt lan lan had to pay out of his own pocket...fm then on prolly all customers had to pay upfront first before gg into the rm to fuck:D...

Also heard another sort of incident happening at one of the hses along L18 many yrs ago...this story i heard involved a syt m'sian mm quite new to the trade...poor thing was giving the punter a bbbj in the shower when the punter conked of a heart attack...gather the syt ran out of the rm into the lounge area naked dripping wet screaming n shaking...then some lau hero customer helped to cover her wif a towel near by:p...this syt apparently left for kl straight after...not sure if she returned to GL...

Actually if i am not mistaken last death while bbbj and or fucking in GL was at 3033 early last yr??...

Looks like there are stories abound in GL about WLs and their tiraks and those tiraks passing away. I wonder if a WL has passed away yet because of bonking.

Nato17
22-02-2013, 09:16 PM
I think he passed away a happy man, rather than dying in a hospital bed with long term illness.

but his family might be shock to know about the cold hard truth.

rest in peace bro.

The WL will have to pay respects. Or maybe not. But it would really be a nasty thing to go through for sure. I for one would hate to be in the WLs shoes at the moment.

MP5F
22-02-2013, 09:27 PM
The WL will have to pay respects. Or maybe not. But it would really be a nasty thing to go through for sure. I for one would hate to be in the WLs shoes at the moment.

I think the deceased family would not welcome the WL to pay her last respect to the guy.

the WL might be in a dilemma, wondering whether should she pay her last respect to the customer or just let it go.

if the WL is not mentally strong, she might just packed her bags and go back PRC.

max_priest
22-02-2013, 10:17 PM

Yes, you're absolutely right ... He died because of heart attack ... Perhaps the artery that lead to his heart cannot handle the sudden surge in blood pressure due to blockage ... You considered that a freak accident? It happened in 4Q last year. He was in his fifties ... I gathered that 3033 was closed for a week or so for investigation. This reminded me of the late Kung Fu star, Bruce Lee who was believed to die while making up with his lover in HK. :D

R.I.P.,
MaXx

max_priest
22-02-2013, 10:21 PM

For sure, the OKT and/or his family members need to hire a Priest/Monk or whatever this deceased believes in to bring the spirit back from L1669 and let him rest in peace ... By the way, I thought you have set up a car wash business over there, did you hear anything when that freak incident happened?

Nato17
22-02-2013, 10:23 PM
For sure, the OKT and/or his family members need to hire a Priest/Monk or whatever this deceased believes in to bring the spirit back from L1669 and let him rest in peace ... By the way, I thought you have set up a car wash business over there, did you hear anything when that freak incident happened?

My Car Wash is at Lorong 69 lei. Not Lor 16. :)

gogerek
22-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Heart attack can happen to anyone at any age and anytime. It can happen when a person is sleeping, walking, standing or sitiing down. In this case, it so happen that he is working on a wl. The degree of heart attack could have been exacerbated by the sexual excitement but that does not mean he could definitely put through if he were merely having coffee at geyland coffee shop when the heart attack struck.
The wl with him really unfortunate....wish her luck.

omnia
22-02-2013, 11:27 PM
unlikely due to younger age...but sadly hv heard of a suicide case involving m'sian mm Holiday n her bf n m'sian mm D24??(think tat was her name fm 1639) who died in car accident up country...

btw just recalled the m'sian mm Emelda's hse was 2017 n not 2015...

Looks like there are stories abound in GL about WLs and their tiraks and those tiraks passing away. I wonder if a WL has passed away yet because of bonking.

jsparrow
22-02-2013, 11:32 PM
RIP..... hope the WL is strong and can move on with her life....:(

max_priest
22-02-2013, 11:33 PM
unlikely due to younger age...but sadly hv heard of a suicide case involving m'sian mm Holiday n her bf n m'sian mm D24??(think tat was her name fm 1639) who died in car accident up country...

That must be the Anne Kok lookalike, Eileen, huh?

omnia
22-02-2013, 11:40 PM
these r indeed sad n unfortunate cases...may the chap r.i.p.

saying tat i get the feeling tat these unlicensed 'drugs' openly sold on the streets of gl also add to the harm n danger...

omnia
22-02-2013, 11:53 PM
oh it was as late as 4Q last yr eh?...me also getting old liao!...recall talking to Gordon(1651) to try n find out who was the mm but he did not know r may be just did not want to tell me!...any idea who was the mm bro?...as for the unfortunate punter, again i just wonder whether it has anything to do wif thos unlicensed 'drugs'?...

btw did not know abt tat rumour concerning bruce lee, interesting bro:p

Yes, you're absolutely right ... He died because of heart attack ... Perhaps the artery that lead to his heart cannot handle the sudden surge in blood pressure due to blockage ... You considered that a freak accident? It happened in 4Q last year. He was in his fifties ... I gathered that 3033 was closed for a week or so for investigation. This reminded me of the late Kung Fu star, Bruce Lee who was believed to die while making up with his lover in HK. :D

R.I.P.,
MaXx

omnia
23-02-2013, 12:02 AM
dont think it was the big boobs Ann Kok lookalike Eileen bro...this poor unfortunate mm was slimmer, fairer n more chio than her...nice friendly mm fm wat i recall who provided pretty gd gfe svcs...real tragic sad case fm wat Nancy told me...seems like either her body or head was split...

haizdie
23-02-2013, 07:21 PM
latest rumour that i have gathered from a WL is that the old man died while the girl was massaging him (not ejaculating as that would be so much better). RIP.

comm
24-02-2013, 03:09 PM
Last time when massage shop still popular and av havent crack down, i used to chiong 2 near my house. 1 of the shop suddenly closed and some of their girls appeared in the other shop

Luckily my regular ger was among them so i ask her why sudden close..she said got a guy die inside the shop, after sex on the mattress he stand up and just suddenly collapsed

The gers move him to a sofa and call their boss, then all of them faster run away. when the boss come down to check, he was still breathing on the sofa

noobiedick
12-03-2013, 04:56 PM

Just saw this and that is so sad. Brings back lots of memory with Eileen. I was her regular and dated her briefly when she was in SG.

WhitePaper
17-03-2013, 05:31 PM
Last time when massage shop still popular and av havent crack down, i used to chiong 2 near my house. 1 of the shop suddenly closed and some of their girls appeared in the other shop

Luckily my regular ger was among them so i ask her why sudden close..she said got a guy die inside the shop, after sex on the mattress he stand up and just suddenly collapsed

The gers move him to a sofa and call their boss, then all of them faster run away. when the boss come down to check, he was still breathing on the sofa

That guy could have been saved if they had called 995 instead of running away.
He was still breathing when the boss came later which meant the guy had a good chance of survival had he been given help.

Those girls will have their karma for letting the guy to die.

Fanglee
17-03-2013, 05:58 PM
That guy could have been saved if they had called 995 instead of running away.
He was still breathing when the boss came later which meant the guy had a good chance of survival had he been given help.

Those girls will have their karma for letting the guy to die.

The girls were just scared la. Its not as if they purposely let the guy die... :rolleyes:

krazyMe
17-03-2013, 06:05 PM
You cant feel anything liao if you die bonking the WL. And since you already dead, whatever people think will no longer able to bother you.

Anyway, i think it's a very nice way to pass away.

Nato17
18-03-2013, 12:38 AM
You cant feel anything liao if you die bonking the WL. And since you already dead, whatever people think will no longer able to bother you.

Anyway, i think it's a very nice way to pass away.

True, you cannot feel anything. But still, is that how you would like to be said at your wake, he died bonking a WL?

I agree it is nice dying while fucking, but I think it is a nightmare for the other party.

Citizens
18-03-2013, 07:39 PM
The girls were just scared la. Its not as if they purposely let the guy die... :rolleyes:

What is so difficult about calling 995?

Yes I agree that the girls are scared.... scared of being exposed and caught that they are willing to sacrifice a life for their own selfish reasons.