PDA

View Full Version : Avoid L38, House 18 - Chinese and Indian Racist

JardinalBlade
08-04-2005, 03:18 AM
Went for my usual fling in the Cat40 tonite and also noticed on 3 other ocassions, one of my brudder also told me about House 38 at Lorong 18.

The OKT always only want the foreign Japanese tourist, and very nice to them, tonite ask me to come back later in 1 hour

worse still, I saw the bogeh one (one without teeth) asking another 2 Chinese brudders to buzz off, last week

wah!.....like that so jia lat mannn!

own Singaporean also cannot have good time

of course, Bangladesh they close the door, and ask them to fuck off

then 1 Singapore Indian, they also say no more, all taken, when I came back 1 hour later.....I checked inside, got at least 3...

This OKT is fucking racist and my brudders also experienece the same...

Avoid for your own sake!

geylangbonker
08-04-2005, 04:33 AM
oh really ah?

i see! i thik this okt dosen't want his rice bowl.....what is so great about his business.........all made in thailand.....his gals is it very power or wat!

oxilary
08-04-2005, 04:57 AM
guess he must be living very well off those japanese tourists.. :D

Stromer
08-04-2005, 09:27 AM
1st time i approached this house was in the night, before i could even get near the partition outside the door, the OKT said "No more" "No more"(in hokkien).. i was taken aback..(wtf? My fren just walked in to glance and saw a few good catch.. now you tell me dun have?).

2nd occasion, was there in the noon with another fren, he insisted to go to the same hse, but surprisingly, no att was given.. and my fren eneded up with thier WL.

Guess its a matter of timing, locals are welcomed as long as the day is still bright, while the night hours are reserved for the foreigners?

IMO not a very good way of doing business, in any case, we locals still are the bigger part of this market. Every customer should be treated equally.
Only then it ios a win win win suituation - Customers get the ger thay want and the gers get to earn - The house gets earning as well.

Doomas
08-04-2005, 10:56 AM
This blardy house is known for its monkey bizness. I've told this story before, I'll say it again.

Abt 4 years ago I went into this house to check out the sheilas. The CB OKT quoted me $100 for ST. I fucked him in Hokkien and stormed out of the joint, leaving him with a stunned look. Apparently he thot I was a Nip. I have never stepped into that house since.

Now this is one joint I would gladly have reported to AV if not for my concern for the gals' ricebowls :mad:

Doomas

guess he must be living very well off those japanese tourists.. :D

scooby
08-04-2005, 10:59 AM
1st time i approached this house was in the night, before i could even get near the partition outside the door, the OKT said "No

IMO not a very good way of doing business, in any case, we locals still are the bigger part of this market. Every customer should be treated equally.
Only then it ios a win win win suituation - Customers get the ger thay want and the gers get to earn - The house gets earning as well.

I encountered the same thing, wanted to go in take a look but they said come back later. Hey, this is a free market... come back later... wait long long... If i am your friend, I wouldnt go back to that house. I am sure they are other houses with the same quality or even better quality girls. I took my biz to other houses who appreciate our biz.

scooby

Stromer
08-04-2005, 11:43 AM
scooby[/QUOTE]

Yup, i will oso never wanna give them the chance to lay thier hands on my money.

Well it was a different friend whom when with me in the night and in the noon, so he didnt know of this. Its his wish anyway.
I managed to take a peep that very day, nothing fantastic really.

Yup there are friendlier and more business orientated OKTs ard L18. Less one H38 is not gona make any difference to ppl like us.

Just my $0.002 cents worth.

Frankiestine
08-04-2005, 12:07 PM
Maybe this fucking okt in the house operate like those tourist attraction shops, bus brings busload of japs tourist on fuck tour to his house so he have to reserve all his gals for the tourist only... :D

nakamara
08-04-2005, 12:29 PM
i pity the girls for having such a fucked up OKT! :mad:

wankmehappy
08-04-2005, 12:32 PM
this hse is under my ban list since donkey years ago....that bogey guy aleays give kwai lan look....feel like punching him...never once i walk near that hse since 5 yrs back...hse 40 oso more or least the same....
happyme :D

Frankiestine
08-04-2005, 12:38 PM
this type of fuck up attitude really wonder how they survived for so long...

Juice88
08-04-2005, 12:53 PM
wow their attitude so bad? Guess i'm lucky then that was 1 month ago when i went there

t123
08-04-2005, 12:56 PM
worse still, I saw the bogeh one (one without teeth) asking another 2 Chinese brudders to buzz off, last week

Let me reinforce what you say, the OKT Fxx me verbally whenever I walk pass becos I always vist my tirak down the other House. Saying I neber support him, true enough he like tourist alot, got one time even chase me out when he saw a bus of artillery section visit there. Worse stiil girl no.8 is a no no. After you pay, follow her up the crampy room, she she tell cannot touch here touch there. This kind of service satndard how to work. :mad:

peterfish
08-04-2005, 01:29 PM
Let me reinforce what you say, the OKT Fxx me verbally whenever I walk pass becos I always vist my tirak down the other House. Saying I neber support him, true enough he like tourist alot, got one time even chase me out when he saw a bus of artillery section visit there. Worse stiil girl no.8 is a no no. After you pay, follow her up the crampy room, she she tell cannot touch here touch there. This kind of service satndard how to work. :mad:
Walau. Like that also can. Think if locals wanna to try the Wls in this house, we have towear bermuda and Hawaii shirts with a cameras around our necks and start talking in Japanese, pretending to be Jap tourists. Bloody Chinese "WALK DOG". Sucking up to JAPANESE and AH MOK's dicks.

ruhua
08-04-2005, 01:34 PM
this type of fuck up attitude really wonder how they survived for so long...

And they'll still survive. Look at how many bros here have condemned this house but it's still opened. This house is like that lah. Avoid loh. :)

oxilary
08-04-2005, 02:24 PM
Apparently he thot I was a Nip. I have never stepped into that house since.

man.. leopards don't change their spots i guess :mad:

Bangkok Master
08-04-2005, 02:52 PM
Hse 38 long time adopt this kind of strategy already, they are those who want to cash in on milkcows only but sometimes do entertain regular customers. Other then that you can forget abt choosing a girl there. But the attitude of the OKT really sucks cos the last time I went in he asked me which no. I want but I reply him see first then he told me like that no girls.....WTF, as if must be member first then can book the girl. But 1 thing for sure is that the boss really take care of the girls cos I known 1 of the ex-WL in the hse who says that the boss treat them very well. But the boss forgot that he must treat his paymaster well as well sad to say locals are not qualified to be his paymaster.

Stromer
08-04-2005, 04:07 PM
And they'll still survive. Look at how many bros here have condemned this house but it's still opened. This house is like that lah. Avoid loh. :)

Yeah agree with you, we can bitch abt this hse for as long and as much as we want. But at the end of the day, they still manage to survive..one way or another.

So if any bros really want to get your dick into any of the pussies in tht hse, do so before last light. After dark, they are not really keen on entertaining most of us.

thaivisitor
08-04-2005, 05:42 PM
This house already has this attitude problem since more than 8 years back.

They charge Japanese double the rate then, now not sure and they do not use the services of agents to bring in girls. The OKT is also a share holder in some other houses like 44B if I'm not wrong.

Although they don't ban me, I don't support them as I don't like their attitude trying to be high class but is actually still the same as the other houses.

ruhua
08-04-2005, 06:05 PM
Although they don't ban me, I don't support them as I don't like their attitude trying to be high class but is actually still the same as the other houses.

They act as if they have big bathtubs and queen size beds in their premises. :D

peterfish
08-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Despites so many complaints and low service standards, this house still can survive. Think the only way to make it closed is to have WLs like your RuHua avatar type. Sure close down in 2 weeks. :D

siamcutey
08-04-2005, 06:57 PM
and they do not use the services of agents to bring in girls.

Actually the services of agents are considered "illegal". right? or left?

hahaha
SC

krime8
08-04-2005, 07:21 PM
yeah, i got the same treatment too. this house is the worst of them all. i wonder what have chinese got against chinese? it's all just becoz of money. *sigh*just dont go to this house then. there's more than enuf for all the bros here. not enuf, we still have the streets standers. :)

ruhua
08-04-2005, 07:59 PM
Despites so many complaints and low service standards, this house still can survive. Think the only way to make it closed is to have WLs like your RuHua avatar type. Sure close down in 2 weeks. :D

Yes if the girls standard is Ru Hua's type. Sure close down. :D

blue_swatch
08-04-2005, 09:23 PM
lets all boycott la. no need to say anymore. when he no business see if he still dare to yaya papaya a not

ruhua
08-04-2005, 09:36 PM
lets all boycott la. no need to say anymore. when he no business see if he still dare to yaya papaya a not

Refer to this post.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=909729&postcount=15

Mr.romance
08-04-2005, 09:42 PM
haha..in tat case he think his hse look like "Poseidon"
:D

ruhua
08-04-2005, 09:47 PM
haha..in tat case he think his hse look like "Poseidon"
:D

Bring your PDA or laptop and show him some MP pictures. Ask him if got that standard. On lahhh! :D

mankind78
11-04-2005, 08:05 PM
Yap...last week i also kana the same treatment from them....those fucking OKT.....hope they will close down soon....

willywee
12-04-2005, 05:06 PM
Actually, if they aren't careful, and they piss of some of the bro's here, then there could be bigger problems. not just boycott. but in this industry, when people are not happy, they will just spread all kinds of rumours. with so many houses there, why are they acting like that? probably their income from Yen is much better.

Hard-up
12-04-2005, 07:40 PM
This OKT is fucking racist and my brudders also experienece the same...

Avoid for your own sake!

Bro, thanx for warning... will avoid at all cost
this type OKT buy steady :mad:

Hard-up
12-04-2005, 07:43 PM

AGREED :mad: