PDA

View Full Version : K2 ktv(parklane)new~

Virus
07-04-2005, 06:13 AM
ok new update to u ppl out here guys~
martell $338 nett(no more rm charge) with fruit nuts
half bottle $180 with half rm charge 50++ add up should be around 266+
same applied to chivas
red wine $80++ half rm charge add up $160 but 2 bottle red wine add up also $160 nett (no more rm charge) so order 2 bottles better den 1?
beer $40 per jug(rm charge 100++) not very de wu hua.
this is for 9.30pm~2.30am (nite hour)

HH is mummy amy tats right,no assistant ( 6.00pm~9.30pm)happy hour
beer $30 nett (no rm charge)
stout $40 nett (no rm charge)
red wine 50 nett (no room charge)
martell $198nett (no rm)
half bottle $108nett (no rm)

For Sunday promotion
no more half bottle free
martell $198 nett
half bottle $108 nett same prices as happy hour ya.
Sat/Sun opens at 9.30pm like that
Sat prices same $338 per bottle,half 180++ plus half rm charge

ok for the gals part>>
now mostly is viet gals now ya.most of them quite pretty(not bad looking)
and all viet gals are good.viet gals hmm around 16-20? 2 very good looking went back viet for the time being
for sg gals.... now only left 2..for nite hour.happy hour also all viet gals the most.only 1 sg gal works HH,but to me the viet gals all very good.only for 1 or 2 not so promising to u guys.hmm..got around 2 china pr,malay 8 like that
now got another mummy 9 (Linda) asst 988(an qi) sry forgot both their hp no.

ok...now its upgrading the ktv.the signboard had change.. now going to change wallpaper and carpet.so u guy dun worry about rundown place.. and its clean .. regarding the joss paper smell...which u guys think earlier hmm wun be like that ya..

gals tips?
standard $30
extra service $50
mummy see u guys?but dun be no standard pls...
everyone earn for a living.as for amy?she will change for a period of time.
but she is a person dat dunno wat she is doing lol
asst also dun give too little...

now recruiting new mummys if im not wrong..2 more? but for the time being dun think so fast have.

sorry guys dat i open a new thread.just an updated for u guys now the price and gals.
have fun and stay out of trouble~ lol (7 april 2005)

ubfei
07-04-2005, 09:31 PM
same applied to chivas
red wine $80++ half rm charge add up $160 but 2 bottle red wine add up also $160 nett (no more rm charge) so order 2 bottles better den 1?

martell $198nett (no rm)

For Sunday promotion
no more half bottle free
martell $198 nett

ok for the gals part>>
and all viet gals are good.viet gals hmm around 16-20? 2 very good looking went back viet for the time being
for sg gals.... now only left 2..for nite hour.happy hour also all viet gals the most.only 1 sg gal works HH,but to me the viet gals all very good.only for 1 or 2 not so promising to u guys.hmm..got around 2 china pr,malay 8 like that

ok...now its upgrading the ktv.the signboard had change.. now going to change wallpaper and carpet.so u guy dun worry about rundown place.. and its clean .. regarding the joss paper smell...which u guys think earlier hmm wun be like that ya..

gals tips?
standard $30
extra service $50

now recruiting new mummys if im not wrong..2 more? but for the time being dun think so fast have.

sorry guys dat i open a new thread.just an updated for u guys now the price and gals.

Friend...I just went there few days ago.....
The charges was true what you posted here, but the tips portion..... I doubted.....
Viet gals can play...I agreed....but I still remembered when the time we left, giving tips to the gals......I gave 40 dollars......not enough!!! She went out and complaint to Mummys and waiter.....
So bad.......I was angry too then just stepped out......

So, for those guys would like to go......u can find out yourself......
Gals really dare to play.........

ctanky
07-04-2005, 10:41 PM
Thank you bro for your update.
Was there last Fri, concurred with you. SG girls dare to play and Viet gals quite chio.
Standard tip $30, extra sevice $50
Quite packed that nite, Gals butterflly like hell. Mummy Amy veri busy.
Overall quite a nice place to enjoy but maybe not on a Fri nite.

same applied to chivas

martell $198nett (no rm)

For Sunday promotion
no more half bottle free
martell $198 nett

ok for the gals part>>

gals tips?
standard $30
extra service $50

CaptainPlanet
07-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Bro Ubfei
Pls dun quote the whole post again le...
Pls bear in mind
Thanx & cheers

TakumiChua
08-04-2005, 02:06 AM
same applied to chivas

martell $198nett (no rm)

For Sunday promotion
no more half bottle free
martell $198 nett

ok for the gals part>>

gals tips?
standard $30
extra service $50
but (7 april 2005)

That's some changes... hmm... perhaps popping by one of these days but again... for Viets, rather head for JC. :o

oxilary
08-04-2005, 05:40 AM
don't quote the entire post la.. the SG girls there now are playful issit? :D

plman2002
08-04-2005, 09:43 AM
Bro Ubfei,

You reply to bro Virus post quoting the whole post. (TakumiChua & ctanky too)
U very the can. I beg you have not read the stickies as when u r a newbies.

You so kuay kia one ah. Gal complained to mummy n you didnt f**k her back ah. just stepped out only. :eek:

justhorny
08-04-2005, 09:49 AM
Seems like all newbies nowsaday don't bother to do a search b4 starting new thread :(

I think this is the 3rd thread on K2 liao .....

Please help the forum to keep to minimum threads can or not ?? Also, dun quote the entire post !!!

justhorny
08-04-2005, 09:51 AM
.. the SG girls there now are playful issit? :D

Brudder.... from your post, seems like you went there in the past. Issit ??

Anyway, went there 2 weeks back and got this Malaysian gal with big boobs (at least 34C... hehe.. not good at judging) so if interested, PM me... :D

naemlo
08-04-2005, 10:53 AM

gals tips?
standard $30
extra service $50

All details r like marketing. Gals tips, wrong info. $30? The ger n mummy will give u T L face n demand for more.

plman2002
08-04-2005, 11:18 AM
All details r like marketing. Gals tips, wrong info. $30? The ger n mummy will give u T L face n demand for more.

If the gers come back often n give good service, i dun mind pay more.
if butterfly 2 hrs come back sit 5, 10 mins then go off again, u expect lim pei to give her more. :mad:
Average 1 ger will get to sit how many table per night. 5 or 7 or 9 or more.
need 1 to 2 hours to return meh. Dun know where they hiding? I know! :D
give T L face, then f**k her in her face lor.
Tell Amy to wake up lah.

waypastprime
08-04-2005, 11:31 AM
Tell Amy to wake up lah.

Amy wont ask for more if u give her the market rate lah. Normally I will give her around 40-50. And she doesnt even bother to look and just keep into her handbag.

naemlo
08-04-2005, 11:36 AM
If the gers come back often n give good service, i dun mind pay more.

give T L face, then f**k her in her face lor.
Tell Amy to wake up lah.

This happened to me 2 weeks ago. The ger was with me total 10mins for 3 times. I sian so asked mummy to bring the ger in n I gave her $30 asked her to f off the c b mummy said give too little. Think of it, knn I'm too kind to give $30. BTW mummy not amy.

plman2002
08-04-2005, 11:58 AM
knn I'm too kind to give $30. BTW mummy not amy.

Must be those asst mummy from dun know where one lah, i suppose.
juz becos they got a few 'chio' gers or playful gers (i think lah) that they brought over from other joints, so they ya ya papaya.
beside MM amy and AM cindy(dun know still there or not), the rest dun expect to come in.

MM = Main Mummy, AM = Asst Mummy lah. kekeke

WPP is right, give standard n Amy will not say a single more word.

But K2 is history for me liao.

cheers,

waypastprime
08-04-2005, 12:04 PM
But K2 is history for me liao.

cheers,

Why forsake a place which brings joy and good old memories to you? :D

Looksee
08-04-2005, 12:11 PM
Why forsake a place which brings joy and good old memories to you?

because he found better playgrounds liao.........

:D

CPTMiller
08-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Any idea how manys girls in K2??

Brudder.... from your post, seems like you went there in the past. Issit ??

Anyway, went there 2 weeks back and got this Malaysian gal with big boobs (at least 34C... hehe.. not good at judging) so if interested, PM me... :D

plman2002
08-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Why forsake a place which brings joy and good old memories to you?

Because my girl left that place n return hometown liao. :(
Are you telling me to rekindle my 'love' for that place?

because he found better playgrounds liao.........Uncle LS

ya, like drinking kopi in tp ya.

Any idea how manys girls in K2??........ CPTMiller

Why dun u call there to find out yourself? :mad:

oxilary
08-04-2005, 05:25 PM
Anyway, went there 2 weeks back and got this Malaysian gal with big boobs (at least 34C... hehe.. not good at judging) so if interested, PM me...

heehee! yar last time lar :p

i'll keep that in mind, thanks yuh? :D

sadfa
08-04-2005, 06:01 PM
The ger was with me total 10mins for 3 times. I sian so asked mummy to bring the ger in n I gave her $30 asked her to f off the c b mummy said give too little. Think of it, knn I'm too kind to give $30. .

bro u r too kind. somemore u so lao jiao, why u give so much?
unless she bj u or strip totally naked n bonk u for 10 min, then give $10 to $20 can liao. if she complain, u fuck her upside down or look at her n say "so"? some more lao lan people wont even give at all!

sometimes these charbor out to chop carrothead. got charbor kenna tui tai, still dare to ask money n tcss.

somemore mms say too little? u should fuck mms for introducing such fucked up cai before she can shoot her mouth. she get scared she wont get tips, she wont even say 2 little. this kind of mms also fucked up.

naemlo
08-04-2005, 09:40 PM
somemore mms say too little? u should fuck mms for introducing such fucked up cai before she can shoot her mouth. she get scared she wont get tips, she wont even say 2 little. this kind of mms also fucked up.

I where got lao jiao..... :p Dun want to make a big fuss over there cos with 2 clients. Anyway, this type of service, I will go once only,

newbadass
08-04-2005, 10:39 PM
Dun want to make a big fuss over there cos with 2 clients. Anyway, this type of service, I will go once only,

Usually I tip the girl after helping my brudders settle the bill.
Then if she asks for more, the easiest way to shut her up is to...

... show her my wallet. "Toon kia you want?" :D

But this tactic abit "xia jian" lah... so I don't recommend it for everyone.

u should fuck mms for introducing such fucked up cai before she can shoot her mouth. she get scared she wont get tips, she wont even say 2 little. this kind of mms also fucked up.,

That's why I try to avoid places with Mummy system... worrying about quality of the girl you're getting is stressful enough, KNN if have to worry about standard of Mummy as well... :(

gremio82
09-04-2005, 09:41 AM
Then if she asks for more, the easiest way to shut her up is to...

... show her my wallet. "Toon kia you want?" :D

But this tactic abit "xia jian" lah... so I don't recommend it for everyone.

If she ask me for more, i will say this is my norm to gif this much to a gal for the 1st time. Next round i will surely gif more and when the return to the place again, Dun think i will get the gal back again. If she come looking for u, den just say u got a few liao and u came too late. Push to next time......

Rof|maoxz
09-04-2005, 10:45 AM
If she ask me for more, i will say this is my norm to gif this much to a gal for the 1st time. Next round i will surely gif more and when the return to the place again, Dun think i will get the gal back again. If she come looking for u, den just say u got a few liao and u came too late. Push to next time......

Are you sure or not? The MMs say '不要那样吗, 英俊的' to you I think you cock itchy liao lah. :rolleyes:

gremio82
09-04-2005, 11:26 AM
Are you sure or not? The MMs say '不要那样吗, 英俊的' to you I think you cock itchy liao lah. :rolleyes:

Cock itchy wat to do.... its is my hand which is doing the tipping with command from the brain and not the cock.... their '不要那样吗, 英俊的' will at most make me feel slightly more happy and i got nothing more to lose as i will gif more....

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-04-2005, 12:11 PM

ni hao hen leh bro..haha same as me. :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-04-2005, 12:12 PM

dun worry abt this bro,he got enuff training liao leh.. ;)

justhorny
09-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Been to this place a few times liao and as some bros mentioned, usually tips with $30 if butterfly should be enough...

if got special (HJ) then $50 kao liao (tips included)... never try BJ so dunno market rate..

as for mummy, especially Amy, no need give too much.. $20-$30 I think she happy liao... at least that's what I gave (during HH)..

justhorny
09-04-2005, 02:20 PM
Just realized my rep pwr went up by 1 and upon checking, this is my 600th day in SBF :D

But found out also some bro zapped me for this post
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=909322#post909322

think it is a newbie with no rep pwr as it was a "grey card"...

anyway... since you dun like my comment, just be it...

waypastprime
11-04-2005, 09:47 AM
as for mummy, especially Amy, no need give too much.. $20-$30 I think she happy liao... at least that's what I gave (during HH)..

I'm not pretty sure on that. Probably she wouldnt mind last time coz she was the one and only mummy. But last heard she faced competition nowadays. Anyway, I will still stick with her.

justhorny
11-04-2005, 10:13 AM
Anyway, I will still stick with her.

OK... I only know there is a assistant mummy under her (Amy) wing so dunno she is facing competition now...

anyway, so far, only dealt with Amy and I must say my experience with her is that she is more "cham xiong" than other mummies I've seen (in other KTV)..

you can tell her u dun like the girl she brings in and she won't black face one..

waypastprime
11-04-2005, 10:21 AM
OK... I only know there is a assistant mummy under her (Amy) wing so dunno she is facing competition now...

It should be Cindy if she still works under Amy. The petite lady who sounds a wee bit like Eric Tsang. :p

justhorny
11-04-2005, 11:00 AM
It should be Cindy if she still works under Amy. The petite lady who sounds a wee bit like Eric Tsang. :p

ya... u r right.. malaysia gal... quite horny also (like me :D )

sadfa
11-04-2005, 11:28 AM
you can tell her u dun like the girl she brings in and she won't black face one..

bro, dunno this mms, but generally when me n more bros go out, we change many many times b4 getting 1 we like n the mms never show black face cos its their job.

if not, she think we r garang guni, any charbor throw at us, we take?

so if next time u go, make your requirements clear, ie prc or malaysian n reject if mms give u shit. after all, u heng lui liao mah!

but dont too much lah. ask for big boob, very fair n slim, virgin etc. that one is ridiculous n might as well go 2 vietnam n buy 1 wife.

KTVchi0ngster
26-01-2012, 07:11 PM
any bro's has recently gone down to K2 KTV ? got any recommendation & changes ?