PDA

View Full Version : A New Way of Life

joannelee
06-04-2005, 10:03 PM
This first chapter of a multi-chapter story has essentially no sex in it. It introduces the characters (some of whom you've met before) who will later bring that element of the story to life. You may wish to skip this part if you're one of those who, like myself, enjoy sex more than the tale of a couple who find -

A New Way of Life Chapter 1

Azman was elated! After three years at his workplace with the large corporation, for which he worked, he had just been chosen to spend the next three years with their American branch in Houston, Texas. His boss and co-workers showered him with congratulations. "It's an indication that you're doing well in our company," his boss told him. "You're only the second employee that has ever been given this opportunity, and we know you'll do well," he had been told.

It was with mixed emotions that Azman told his wife that evening that he would be leaving at the end of the week for three years in the US. What concerned him most was his wife, Azizah. She was pregnant and expecting a child next month. He felt very sorry that he wouldn't be there to welcome it into the world, he told her that night, but it was the chance of a lifetime for he and his family. "I asked if going couldn't be delayed until after our child is born, but they said I must go now or they would have to choose someone else. It means a big promotion for me," he told her "if I can impress the senior executives in the American branch, then come home and show them how much I learned while there. They also said that you could join me when the baby is old enough to travel. Perhaps we will even be able to afford a better home for our parents when we come back."

Reluctantly Azizah agreed. It was indeed the opportunity of a lifetime. She wanted very much to be with Azman, but her doctor had told her she could not travel this late in her pregnancy. He had also told her that she would have twins, although she hadn't told Azman that bit of news yet. She held it back, biting her lip. This was not the time to cause more commotion in their lives.

So, on Friday of that same week, Azizah fought back tears as she saw Azman wave to her from the security checkpoint at the airport. They had not been separated since their wedding, and she knew she would miss him greatly. Despite his misgivings about leaving Azizah behind at least temporarily, he looked forward to this great adventure. He said a silent prayer for her health as he felt the enormous Singapore Airlines 747 jet lurch forward, engines roaring.

Fourteen hours later, he had only time enough to get from the international terminal in Los Angeles, through customs, to the terminal where domestic flights departed for points all over the USA. He was hot, tired, and very sleepy despite the short naps on board the airliner, longing for a hot shower. He was also thankful that his parents had insisted that he study English in school. Without that knowledge, and his own determination to improve his language skills, he thought it would be almost impossible to make his way around the enormous airport. He smiled when he thought of how he had seen western tourists wander aimlessly through the terminal at Kuala Lumpur. Although there were signs in English, Chines, Japanese and other languages, it was still a mystifying maze for many people who did not travel internationally.

Six hours later he stepped into the lounge of the airport in Houston. Fatigue and the loss of an entire day had robbed him of any interest in anything other than a bed and a hot shower. From the lounge he walked what seemed like a great distance to the baggage area. He was still waiting for his baggage to arrive on the carousel when he saw his name on a signboard held aloft by a tall man dressed in a suit. He approached the man who, on seeing him asked if he was Azman. An affirmative reply was met with a handshake and an introduction to the stranger.

"I'm Earl," he was told. "My boss said I should meet you here and take you home. I'm your sponsor for the next three years. You'll be living with me and my wife, Ting. We're very happy to have you as our guest. I haven't been told much about you and your family, so we have a lot of talking to do after you've had a chance to rest and relax after such a long flight."

Earl helped him retrieve his baggage then led him outside to a limousine with the corporation's name embossed on the door. "Nothing like traveling in comfort for a while," Earl said as he pushed Azman's baggage into the trunk. "Just don't get too used to it, the rest of the time you'll be riding around in my old beat up Toyota unless the company gives you a car while you're here."

Azman was only too happy to slide into the air-conditioned interior of the limo. He sighed with weariness as he settled back into the deep cushioned seat.

"It's about an hour drive to our house," Earl told his companion. "So, just relax and look at the scenery, such as it is. A little different from Malaya I would guess."

"Very much so," Azman nodded with a smile. "I was expecting to see horses and cows since I was in Texas."

Earl laughed. "We don't get many of them in the city these days. Although you don't have to go far to see them. We're about twenty miles from the center of town, but there'll be time for you to see that on Monday when we go into the office." Azman saw the highway opening wide in front of them as they took what Earl described as the beltway around the city. He was surprised at the many hectares of open terrain covered with trees and brush as they passed through a mixed area of commercial and private properties. Despite his weariness he had many questions, all answered easily by his companion. Too soon, it seemed like they were back on city streets, then in an area that seemed to be entirely residential.

The limousine halted in front of a house that seemed very large to Azman who asked how many lived there.

"Just Ting and I," Earl laughed. "We don't have any children, so there's always room for one more. Ting will be glad to see you. She's Asian too, from China, but that's many years past."

As Earl and Azman got his luggage from the sedan, Azman was surprised to see a tall Asian lady in a sapphire blue cheong sam standing in the doorway of the house, a wide smile on her face.

"Hi, Ting," Earl called out to her. "Here he is, all the way from Malaya." Almost unnecessarily, he then said, "Azman, this is my wife, Ting." Azman took the hand the lovely lady offered and held it far longer than would have been polite in his own society. He couldn't get over how much this woman looked like his wife, Azizah. The same broad smile, beautiful black hair, shining brown eyes, and full breasts that tempted him just as those of Azizah. It took a moment for him to regain his composure to the amusement of both Earl and Ting. Although only hours away from his last bedding of his wife, Azman felt the lurch of his cock. Ting was beautiful!

Earl took Azman through the house and into the wing they had reserved for their guest. A complete suite of rooms had been made ready for him and despite his curiosity he felt the pull of that large bed immediately. Earl smiled. He knew how Azman felt after such a long journey. "I leave you alone so you can unpack and settle in," he told his guest. "When you feel more refreshed, we'll have a barbecue on the patio. Please, make yourself at home."

It was six hours before Azman walked onto the patio where the smell of grilled meat and vegetables brought a surprising hunger to his mind. "Just in time for something different from airline food," Earl laughed as he handed a plate almost covered by a steak to his guest. "Help yourself," he told Azman, "from now on you'll need to do that. If we're going to be together for the next three years, you'll find the service around here really is poor." That drew a laugh from Ting who, sitting in one of the recliners was sipping a drink. She wore a bikini style swim suit that would have scandalized his neighbors back home, but she looked so lovely that Azman found it hard to tear his eyes away from her very visible body. Again he felt that lurch of his cock as she responded to the comment from her husband. "I don't provide that kind of service at all," she chuckled. "It's help yourself or forget it."

In Chapter 2 of our story Azizah joins her husband who has found to his dismay that lust can drive one far beyond the limits he ever knew. And, to his total shock found that his co-worker's insistence that he "help himself" isn't limited to the normal needs of living together and sharing everything - it also includes their insistence that he share also, including his own wife!

joannelee
09-04-2005, 08:01 PM
This is part 2 of a multiple part story explaining how a husband succumbed to the inducements of his American employer to become a man who not only fucked other women, but also introduced his wife to the same lifestyle.

The months went by rapidly. Even the bad news that Azizah could not join him immediately didn't overcome the good, that he was a father of two young male children. Azman was no longer the "stranger" who had found a place in Earl and Ting's home and became a fixture at the parties which were frequently held in the neighborhood. Azman felt totally immersed in the culture of this American couple who seemed to have no modesty when in their home or in the yard where a high fence provided privacy. He remembered the night when he had received the news that he was a father, an event celebrated by his host and their friends. He knew he had had too much to drink that night, but he still remembered the events that followed.

When the rest of the party had left, Earl and Ting invited him to join them in the hot tub. It was something that Azman had avoided up until then. The temptation was just too much. Both Earl and Ting insisted on using the tub without suits. Before that night, even the sight of Ting's luscious tits through the patio door had sent Azman's cock into a spasm of delight. His lust increased with each such event. His need for sex was overcoming him. Even so, he had resisted it until that night. He blamed the excess alcohol for what followed. The day had been cool. Summer was over, fading rapidly into a pleasant fall. That night he had watched the plumes of steam from the warm water curling about his host and his wife. It had proved too much and he found himself in that hot tub modestly wearing his bathing suit until Ting, with a laugh had insisted that he must remove it. Dutch courage overcame Azman's natural modesty and he found himself pulling his trunks down, then tossing them onto the wooden deck surrounding the tub.

"Oh, look, he's really becoming bold. Maybe in a few more months we can entice him into some of our parties in the party room," Ting had said with a chuckle.

Azman had wondered about those parties. At least once a week and sometimes more often, couples of Earl and Ting's friends had gone into that room adjacent to his own. Even through walls that had been soundproofed, he could hear things which made him blush. He had fought down his inclination to join them as Ting and Earl had so often insisted he do. He had heard of such parties, even in his home in Kuala Lumpur, but had never been invited to one. Here it seemed to go on and on well into the night and sometimes even overnight until smiling couples kissed and hugged their host and hostess and gave him an amused smile as they left.

So, on the first night that Azman had joined his new family in the warm, neck-deep water he was comforted by the fact that little could be seen through the rapidly bubbling water - that is until Earl had turned off the high speed jets. The now slowly moving water had left Ting's full breasts on display. Earl had seen the direction of his rapt attention and laughed.

"Ting, I think Azman had found something he really enjoys watching. How about it Az (the couples shortened name for their guest), like the view, or do you want Ting to cover them?" Azman swallowed hard, then nodded, "yes, yes... I mean no, don't cover them, please. They are beautiful!" That comment earned him a brief kiss on the cheek from Ting. Earl laughed as he watched his friend's face flush without ever taking his eyes off Ting's marvelous attributes. "Ting has been telling me for weeks about her plan to put you in this position," Earl admitted, still smiling. "I've told her she didn't have a ghost of a chance, but it looks like I was wrong. Show him, honey."

With that, Ting had taken both of Azman's hands and placed them on her breasts. "There, isn't that better? I know you've been watching me, and I've encouraged it shamelessly. You've held out for much longer than some of our other friends. It must be your love for Azizah, but she isn't here and I am, so enjoy! I won't tell." With that, Ting covered both of Azman's hands with her own, grinding them into her tits, as she sighed in pleasure.

"It's been months since you came, Az," Ting said softly. "I don't know how you've managed to go so long without sex. Earl could never go that long without some pussy, so why should you. Remember, we told you that you have to help yourself around here, and I fully intend to do just that." With that remark, Ting dropped one hand deep into the water and curled it around Azman's cock. It had already reached full arousal and Ting's touch seemed to bring it to an even more aroused state.

"Oh," she said as her fingers closed over Azman's throbbing erection. "He's got a good one, honey," she said with a smile to her husband. "Can I use it?"

"I certainly wouldn't have any objection," Earl nodded with a smile of his own. "After all you know how I feel about things like that." He watched his wife stand in the tub, still holding Azman with one hand. Turning away from the furiously blushing Azman, she slowly lowered herself onto his lap. Azman did nothing until he felt the head of his cock push through the tight ring of muscle guarding Ting's vagina then, with a lurch of his hips, he drove the first couple of inches into her. Earl smiled.

Ting cooed with pleasure. Wriggling her hips, she forced the swollen member deeper into her. She knew that the water would inhibit the flow of juices which would make it easier for Azman to enter her, but she was determined to take his substantial length into her, before he spewed his cum, as the delight of a new cunt sent him to paradise. "Ah,' she sighed as she felt her ass come into contact with Azman's pubic bone. "That feels so very, very nice. Please cum in me, Az. I want to feel your cum filling me up before we get out of here and really get to enjoy each other."

Azman couldn't have prevented that even if a gun had been pointed at his head. He felt the swelling sensation in his nut bag just before that first hot jet was fired into Ting's smoldering cunt followed by at least three more. The semen that had leaked from her cunt in thick threadlike streams when the water washed their juices away soon coated his hands, wrapped tightly around Ting's tits.

"Mmm, we need to go inside and get this cleaned up," Ting suggested, looking down at the mess the water had brought to the surface. "But you'll have to carry me. I'm not about to let this hard cock out of my pussy. It feels too good!" By some means Azman never understood, Ting turned in his lap until she could wrap her long legs around his waist. As he stood up, Ting sighed with pleasure. "Ah, that's even deeper. I love the feeling of your cock inside me. Earl, lead us into the playpen. I have the distinct feeling that Az isn't through with me by a long shot!" Azman realized the same thing as he felt his own still swollen cock eke out another string of cum into his friend's wife.

Earl opened the door to the patio and led them down the hall to the playpen. He watched Azman lay his wife in the middle of the four-inch thick foam rubber pad covered with a cotton sheeting, underlain with soft plastic that prevented any semen from seeping through the covering and into the foam. Azman never lost his connection with her, laying her gently down, then covering her with his body, a near match in height. To his surprise however, Ting used one foot as leverage to turn their two bodies over until she was atop him.

"Just relax a moment, honey," she purred. "You've been so fascinated by these that I want to give you a chance to really taste them." With that remark, Ting slid higher on Azman's chest to place one nipple in his mouth. "Ah," she sighed, feeling his lips tighten around that swollen flesh and the suction of his mouth pulling it deeper. His teeth scraped her nipple with each inward pull, sending a tremor of pleasure through Ting's body. "That's it," she said as she used her fingers to comb Azman's hair and pressed her breast harder against his welcoming mouth. "I knew you were a tit man from the first day I saw you. Now we're really going to have some fun!" With that said, Ting slid lower on Azman's body, pressing her swollen clit against the underside of his cock. She shuddered with pleasure, then slid upward again until she could feel the head of his swollen organ pressed tightly to her equally swollen pussy lips, then enter her.

joannelee
09-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Ting sat bolt upright on Azman's cock, driving it completely inside her with one shuddering thrust. Both hands held her breasts as she rose slightly, then let herself fall once more on the thick cock filling her. She gasped as the pleasure overtook her, reaching down once more for Azman's hands and holding them over her breasts as she began slowly posting up and down on his growing length.

Earl, lying beside the two lovers, watched with pleasure. He never tired of seeing Ting fucking other men. He knew from his own experience that his wife's tight cunt could massage a man's cock to the point he could no longer withhold the cum that would fill her to her delight. She loved having her lovers cum fill her pussy, then having him eat it from that wonderful cup of lust. He wondered if his friend was one who found it as delightful as he, but he knew that question would not, if Ting had her way, be answered soon. Ting loved to fuck and to be fucked. Earl had learned this early in their marriage and found, ever since that day the first had filled her pussy with their cum, that the more men who fucked his wife, the more he loved her. Ting had grown accustomed to his needs within short order and allowed their friends to fuck her as soon as Earl gave his approval. She too became so enthralled by the art of recreational sex that any act was acceptable, although she never enjoyed anything more than feeling a strange cock fill her cunt as she watched her husband being screwed by another woman. It was a match made in the halls of lust.

Despite the fact he had shot his wad into Ting's welcoming pussy while in the hot tub, Azman felt that boiling hot sensation again crowding his balls. It was pure bliss to be deep in Ting's hot cunt, his hands caressing her firm, tight tits. He used his handhold on each to pull her down to him once again and sent his tongue into her open mouth as she too gasped at the pleasure filling her. Ting readily accepted his admiration, expressed so perfectly in his tongue searching her mouth. She knew Earl would be watching her and admiring her use of her beautiful body to bring Azman to the peak of arousal again and again as he fucked her. It wasn't until moments later though that she felt Earl's hands on her hips as she lay atop Azman. He was behind her, the tip of his cock pressing with Azman into her tight cunt. She relaxed the muscles guarding her core and felt the bulging head slide into her lubricated by Azman's cum-slick cock. It was unusual for him to add his own lust to that of her partner during the first meeting of her and her lovers, but she also knew that the sensations would be exquisite for Azman as well as her husband. The lips of her pussy were so stretched by the combined girth of the two men's male muscles that it was almost painful, but it was a very sensual pain that added to her pleasure as she felt both men now began filling her at the same time.

Azman was surprised and somewhat taken aback at Earl's entry into his wife's pussy, but realized that it had only tightened Ting's cunt beyond anything he had ever experienced before and he soon found himself pumping in unison with Earl as Ting's passion groaned into his mouth. He could hold it no longer, and felt the first blast of cum shoot deep into his lover's tight channel. He held his cock still, buried so deeply in her that he knew the sperm must be filling her cervix, exactly as it had Azizah's months before when he had impregnated her.

Ting felt the hot sauce filling her to overflowing and reveled in the sensation of her own body responding in an orgasm that sent spirals of light and pleasure through her. She pulled her lover closer as she almost fainted from the delightful filling of her channel. She was kissing him passionately as she felt a second blast of hot cum mix with her and her lover's juices when Earl too let a blast of baby making sperm join with theirs. Soon all three were jerking and shuddering as the sensations of lust shook their bodies as well as their minds. It took almost a full five minutes for Ting to realize that both men had emptied their balls deep inside her in what would no doubt have resulted in a baby had not she had her tubes tied before beginning her own experimentation with recreational sex. She lay atop Azman, reveling in the feeling of fullness for long after the following spurts of their hot juices had ended until she realized that their mixed juices were now overflowing onto Azman's empty scrotum.

Earl got off of her first. She heard the sound of his cock being pulled from her and felt a sadness that it could not remain inside her. The sucking sound followed again when she raised herself from Azman's body and let the rich seed flow from her vagina over her lover.

"Not yet," she said as Azman began to raise himself from beneath her. "The two of you have given me so much, now you need to clean me." Azman started to protest as she knee-walked higher on his body until her pussy was directly over his mouth. Holding it open with two fingers, she let the soupy white mix flow over his mouth until he explored it with his tongue, then opened wide to accept her gift that he and Earl had generated.

Azman was shocked at first, when he perceived what was expected of him. Azizah had never insisted he swallow the seeds of life from her when they fucked. Curious although he might have been, he had never insisted she let him clean the accumulated juices from her fully open channel. This was a first, and the first tentative laps of his tongue told him he had been missing one of life's great treasures. He pulled his arms free and held Ting's thighs wide as his tongue slid inside her. She was smiling widely as she felt that warm lingual digit free her from the sticky, pudding-like spending of Azman and her husband. For his part, suddenly Azman could not get enough. He buried his face tightly into Ting's crotch, seeking all of the juices that were so delightful to his taste. Tonguing the slightly salty clumps of cum into his mouth, he began to relish the taste of a woman, something he had never known before.

"He's good," Ting purred, "very, very good. The others will love him," she told her husband who sat, cross-legged, watching his wife feed the life forming seed to her lover. Only when there was nothing left did Ting rise slightly, then slip downward until her face was even with her lover's cock. Taking it in her mouth, she cleaned it until it was left as spotless as her own labia. "And he tastes good too," she managed to murmur around the thick member filling her mouth. Azman's hands were clasped tightly behind her head, begging wordlessly for her to continue sucking his throbbing rod.

joannelee
09-04-2005, 08:04 PM
In Part 3, we see Earl pressing Azman to fuck the other ladies in their group while his wife is shared by the other men and he enjoys the pleasures of the other ladies.

joannelee
09-04-2005, 08:05 PM
Azman finds himself unable to pass up the invitations of the other ladies in the group. But what he doesn't realize is that it comes with a price - Azizah's hot pussy!

Azman settled into his position within the company rapidly. Whether it was his natural drive to acclimate himself to a new culture or not, I'm not really sure, but he was doing well. Immersed in a culture that was totally foreign to him, he had rapidly become a member of our family. What I found especially interesting was how women related to him. They seemed comfortable when he was around them, regardless of the situation, including my wife, Ting. Ting is a very perceptive woman and, as she accepted Azman's presence in our home, a bond had formed between them. It only increased ever since that first night when Ting had seduced Azman, leading him to fuck her in our bed. Ting was totally relaxed and pushing to return to our more open lifestyle. This makes some people, who don't know us well, uncomfortable. Ting and I are very loving around each other, frequently kissing and fondling each other like the young lovers we had always been.

This is perhaps the only thing that bothered Ting to any extent. Azman had been with us for almost two years and during that time he had shown little interest in anyone but Ting. I suspect he had never had sex with anyone other than his wife and now Ting. Ting had tried to find one or two of the ladies we knew who would have accepted him as a lover, but he had been unwilling to break his bond with Azizah, his wife, far away in Malaysia. During one of our always-enjoyable matings late one night, I mentioned that to Ting.

"I know," she said with a soft sigh. "I've almost given up on the idea of finding someone he would relate to. It's very frustrating. He's a handsome man but he just doesn't seem to want to fuck anyone except me."

"And not even you often enough?" I teased.

Ting smiled. "Well, that's different. Look how I had to coax him that first night. We need to get him involved with the group, and he just hasn't seemed willing to so far. But then none of the ladies have really tried to turn him on yet to see if he would be interested. Do you think I should push them a little?"

"Of course," I told her, taking her into my arms and kissing her. "Why don't you suggest to Candy that she try to turn him on? You know that she's the only one equal to your cock sucking abilities, and you really turn him on that way. He's been giving her the eye and I think if anyone could do it, she could. He's as fascinated by those bit knockers of hers as I was the first time and we certainly can't have someone around who isn't interested in fucking all the ladies. Besides, have you seen that picture of his wife, Azizah? I'd love to get my cock into her!"

Ting chuckled softly. "What female wouldn't you like to have their cunt wrapped around your dick? But since you've got designs on Azizah, we need to get Azman tied in to the circle before she gets here."

"That's only a few months away," I reminded her. "Do you think you could get him to screw the other girls before then?" My wife arched her brows and gave me a look of feigned disbelief.

"Are you insinuating that there are men who wouldn't want to fuck anyone of them if they put out the right signals?"

I had to laugh at that. I had seen Ting, and all the other ladies too, turn men away in droves and, seemingly without even a coquettish smile, watched them draw others they favored into their cunts as though they had known them for years in a single night. Their skill and delectable bodies had led to a rapidly spiraling increase in the number of couples in our group without drawing any unwanted attention. Once they were in the group, no one wanted to do anything that might alert those less fortunate to what was happening in the neighborhood almost every night. "Of course not, honey," I replied. "I'm just saying that you need to get busy and get him into the circle if you want a piece of Azizah like I do."

Ting produced a mock frown. "I can't imagine doing without a taste of that sweet young thing, so I guess I'd better get busy."

Azman had, even from the first day he met the other ladies, either singly or in a group setting, shown no reluctance to ogle their bodies, but still had done nothing to encourage them to follow through. Judging from the obvious bulge in his trousers, Azman had liked the view but had never made a move on any of them. Possibly because he considered his status as a guest something that he shouldn't violate. But now, with a 'deadline' rapidly nearing, Ting was going to go into high gear and I knew, unless Azman was completely uninterested in sex with them, that she would soon have him panting with lust.

Ting started her campaign of seduction that next evening. Azman had fallen in easily to our habit of relaxing in our hot tub. We had worn bathing suits even when our friends had joined us before our late night parties where Ting and I had entertained our guests in the party room we had built in one bedroom. Azman had never joined us in our romps, despite invitations from our guests and ourselves to join us. I think he might have had some idea of what was occurring only the width of the wall from where he slept peacefully, but he never made any comment.

joannelee
09-04-2005, 08:07 PM
The buildup of his frustrations were obviously creating some pressures, as shown by the bulge of his cock when he saw Ting and some of the other ladies in scanty suits that only emphasized their femininity. He usually excused himself, leaving Ting and the other ladies to titter in amusement at his discomfort. That night, however, Ting had built the pressure even higher. Ting had invited three of the most courageous and open ladies in the group to join us in the hot tub. With Maurine, Carol and Candy, she had discussed what she intended to do that night.

Candy had started it. She sighed and leaned back against the wall of the tub before grumbling about the clasp that held her top together was cutting into her tender flesh. Without another word, she had unfastened it and flung it the offending garment onto the wooden deck surrounding the tub. The other ladies followed suit almost immediately. This left four sets of lovely boobs floating on the surface of the water. Azman had blushed and started to rise before Ting took his arm and pulled him back down into the water.

"I don't bite," she had chuckled, seeing his consternation, "and neither do these ladies. I can't believe you would leave such a bevy of beautiful boobs on display without at least checking them out more closely." Candy was lifting each of her 36D's completely out of the water in cupped hands. Azman had blushed furiously, looking from her to her husband Art who had been busy doing the same thing to Ting's. When he saw no objection and realized he was the only male in the group who wasn't admiring a set of tits with hands, eyes, and in most cases, mouths, he settled down with a wry smile. It was probably the first time in his life he had seen such openness. As much as he tried to avoid staring at the sight before him, his eyes were drawn to Candy's marvelous boobs. I reached over to cup one and commented on how marvelous they felt. "Show him, honey," I suggested. Candy, without any apparent reservations took one of Azman's hands and placed it directly on her breast. Azman's male reflexes took over and I saw his hand tighten over Candy's tit even as his eyes watched Art for any reaction. I only smiled. Art was way to busy with Ting's.

"Az," I said, using the shortened version of his name which had become common between us, "I've seen you admiring these ladies' bodies long enough to know you enjoy it as much as I. We don't have any secrets between us, and I hope you won't feel reluctant to admire them as I do. She certainly doesn't mind, do you, honey?"

"Of course not," Candy smiled. She turned more to face Azman, "in fact I've been wondering if I was less beautiful than Azizah. Her pictures show her to be a lovely lady, but I hope that I can convince you that just as she has needs, we do too, and one of those needs is to have other men pay attention to us. Will you pay attention to me Az?" With that she raised both arms from the water and curled them around his neck. She leaned forward slightly, opened her mouth and gave him one of her most passionate french kisses. Azman raised his other hand as though to push her away. Instead he closed it over her other breast in a surprising, even to him, admission of her attraction.

I watched, smiling, as the pent up lust of months with only limited sex bubbled away from my friend. His mouth was now open wide as their tongues dueled for supremacy. Candy won, as I knew she would. I saw one of her arms go beneath the water. She moaned with pleasure as the kiss continued and I saw Azman rise slightly from the water before his trunks floated to the top of the swirling water. There was no doubt in my mind where Candy's hand had been especially after I saw the first ribbons of white cum float to the top of the tub's water level.

"Oh, what a shame!" Candy said with a pout. "I wanted that". She caught one thin ribbon in her hand and lifted it to her mouth, letting her tongue draw it in to be swallowed. "Good, but not enough" she said, "now I'm just going to have to think of another way to get more." Without another word, she took Azman's hand and stood up, then climbed from the tub. "Let's go see what else you like, honey." she said as she led Azman through the sliding patio door and turned toward our party room. Azman, obviously in shock, didn't even look back.

Moments later, having pulled the plug that allowed the tub to drain, all seven of us followed the two ahead of me into our bedroom. At first I just stood and watched. Others led their first partner onto the mat where Candy was pressing Azman back onto the thick padding. Candy then knelt over him, her head toward his feet. Somehow she had lost the bottom of her suit and now, with him in this position, he was staring at her slowly blooming vulva as her head descended toward his only partially rigid rod. She held it tightly as she eyed it carefully, then I saw it jerk as her breath flowed over a rapidly swelling head, becoming hard and thick as her lips circled the swollen, purplish helmet. Any comment Azman might have made was muffled by the fact his face was buried deep in Candy's crotch. Both of his hands were pulling her hips down as he tried to sink his tongue deeper into her coral-colored depths, something I knew Candy loved. Only the sound of their oral worship of each other was audible. Candy's head bobbed up and down on the thick shaft that was now completely in her mouth. Her chin was buried deep in his pelvic bush. Azman's knees drew up and spread wider as Candy sucked the length of his cock. Her cheeks were hollowed by her efforts to draw more cum from his bloated balls. Azman's hips jerked up and down, driving his dick deeper into her mouth with each thrust. Then, just as I began to think that Candy would be the winner by a head, I saw her back flush despite the dark color of her skin and perspiration appear with the effects of her orgasm. Azman had won this round. Candy's own hips bucked as she tried to force more of her pussy into his mouth and I knew he had found her clit as she gasped with pleasure. Her hips shuttled back and forth over the length of his face, literally bathing him in the juices they had generated together. She raised her eyes to me and gasped, "Oh, Earl, he's so very good at eating pussy!" She rolled over on her back, but Azman never released his hold on her hips and seemed determined to feast on that cum-slick pussy of hers until she could no longer stand the joy sex brought her.

It took me even less time than I expected before I had my clothes off and was on the mat with them. Azman, satisfied that he had demonstrated his worship of Candy's cunt orally, now pressed his rigid pole between the swollen lips of her pussy and at least half his length inside her. Candy groaned with pleasure, and the opening of her mouth was exactly the right size for me to slide my own now very needy cock into it. I had to turn myself perpendicularly to her body as Azman found her breasts again. Sucking one hard enough to pull the flesh high, his fingers ground her other nipple between them as his hips drove his eager weapon deeper still into that hot cunt. This time he was the winner of the contest, groaning with pleasure as he shot a rope of thick cum into Candy's core. Candy followed soon after, the heat of his spending sending her once more to that place the ladies say men could never find without sending them there first. Her marvelously skilled mouth was panting around my still rigid cock as her second orgasm in less than ten minutes flowed over her, leaving her jerking spasmodically and begging for Azman to fuck her deeper. Frankly I doubt he could have gotten deeper into Candy's hungry channel. With a length of at least seven inches, his pubic hair grated against Candy's smooth shaven hairless mound in little circles that seemed to drive Candy over the edge again and again. I lost my own concentration when her hard sucking mouth drew my own load down her throat to fill her belly as she swallowed the several jets of cum she had earned.

tittyhawk
09-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Interesting piece of literature..

joannelee
09-04-2005, 08:08 PM
We spent the night huddled on one or another warm body. The action wasn't over after such a short coupling though. At least twice during the night I awoke to the sound of flesh meeting flesh and saw Azman's fucking of another lady. He wasn't the only one of course. I managed to sink my cock into Maurine's sweet pussy as I watched Park porking my wife's thoroughly used cunt. By morning the sheets were covered with drying semen from all our efforts. It was obvious, by the soft, lipstick covered condition of Azman's cock that he had been given the thrill most men would die for more than once. Dried semen on many of the ladies' faces cracked as they smiled their satisfaction with the night's fun. The few unshaven pubic bushes glinted with cum, still wet from the last cock that had filled them. I looked toward the wall and saw Maurine holding Azman's deflated cock. I winked at Ting who lay beneath Park. She winked back and grunted as he drove another length of his oversized cock into her cunt. As he ground his dick into her swollen pussy, she managed to tell me that the night had been 'very successful.'

By the time another two weeks had passed, Azman had become a favorite among the ladies in our group. All commented on his talented tongue as well as his ability to use his cock to stir their own interests. Even the ladies at the company remarked about how much happier he seemed to be. I told each who remarked about it that it must be due to the fact that within another week or so, he expected his wife, Azizah to join him with their children. But I began to wonder if I had created a monster when I found Ting in his bed as often as she was in mine. Not that I minded, I've always enjoyed the sight of my wife being pleasured by other men and Azman was just one of many who entertained her when I was not available. Regardless of what was happening at home, I knew that I intended to have some of the same delights with his wife when she joined us. I enlisted Ting once again to set up my seduction of Azizah when she arrived.

In part 4, Azizah is shocked to find her husband is no longer attracted to her alone and succumbs to the pleasure of Earl's cock while her husband fucks Earl's wife.

joannelee
09-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Thankyou,
Hope you enjoy the story that I had gather.......
:)

continuing the story.......

Azizah arrived and what had been our normal, laid-back, 'immoral' existence was threatened. Not only did we now have children to be concerned about, Azman realized that even his enjoyment of Ting was curtailed. Not that he was doing without, certainly not. Every night I could hear the headboard on their bed knocking gently on the wall. Azizah certainly didn't seem to mind that her husband was catching up on his duties. She had seemed concerned at first that her and her children's presence, with her husband, would be too much for the household. Ting resolved that problem immediately, finding a nanny who cared for the children while Azizah and her husband got reacquainted after such a long time apart.

Unfortunately, having Azizah there was having another effect on me. I lusted after this lovely young Malaysian lady. Her beautiful smile and fantastic figure reminded me so much of Ting when she was that same age. Ting felt the same way and was already telling me as we cuddled at night that she wanted Azizah as much as I.

What eventually happened was Ting got her first. It happened almost as though Ting had choreographed it. Azizah was still on occasion giving the children the benefit of being fed at her breast. Of course it was no longer necessary, but any time that they became restless she had found that offering her breast to them seemed to have a calming effect. It had also had the salubrious effect of increasing the size of those lovely tits until she now almost filled a full c-cup bra. Ting has discovered it first, finding Azizah feeding one of the children. Azizah had hurriedly covered her breast, but not before Ting got a good view of their fullness. In time it was Ting who convinced Azizah that such modesty was unnecessary in our household and actually began to sit with her as she fed them.

That was how, just a few days later, that Ting found herself in the nursery staring at Azizah's breast as she leaned forward to put one of the children in his bed. Azizah's breast was still exposed and Ting put her arm around her shoulders before she had a chance to put it away. "Oh, you are so fortunate," she had told Azizah. "I would have loved to have had the opportunity to feed children so naturally. Does it feel good to have them sucking so hard?" A bashful Azizah had admitted that it did, actually causing her to want sex. Ting had smiled and suggested that as a woman who had never had children of her own, she would like to see what it felt like to feed the young boys. Obviously there was no way that could happen, although Ting took the opportunity after that on some occasions to let the children suck her breasts without benefit of the life giving milk. Azizah smiled, knowing that it was making Ting very horny - a feeling that always persisted for quite some time after she had fed the children. That was when Ting, almost insistently, asked Azizah for a taste of her milk. Perhaps it was the circumstances, or just a melding of the two ladies' sexuality, but Azizah, not wanting to reject the woman who had been so kind to her, let Ting cup one breast and suckle her until she had a taste of Azizah's milk.

The result had been totally unexpected, at least from Azizah's view. The feeling of another woman sucking her breast was totally different from that she experienced with the children and she found her panties becoming damp. Without thinking, she cupped Ting's head and pulled her tighter to her breast. Ting realized the effect far before Azizah did and closed both hands around her breast, pulling hard enough to stretch it and the nipple. Azizah found herself unwilling to stop Ting, even when she felt her warm hands slide beneath her long dress.

The experience had been so pleasant, and the sensations so strongly remembered that unconsciously, she let her thighs drift farther apart and Ting's hands touched the crotch of her wet panties. She had almost pushed her away at that moment, but Ting had been quietly insistent, pushing the sodden cotton crotch away with one hand, while using the other to gently press her fingers inside Azizah. Few men know where the most sensitive spot inside a woman's vagina is but Ting, as a woman who had pleasured herself and others, did. She also knew that the feeling of her thumb slowly rolling over the hood of Azizah's clitoris would cause her to offer even less resistance. Within a few short minutes, Azizah was quivering and shaking as an orgasm peaked. Ting had not allowed it to fade. Quickly realizing her advantage, she pulled Azizah's panties off and kissed the now slick lips of her vulva. It was too much for Azizah and, raising her legs and placing each of them on the arms of the chair to give Ting full access to her sex, her hands closed behind my wife's head as she pulled Ting hard against a now flowing, needy pussy.

I was fortunate enough at that time to be passing by on the way to my office in our home. The sight of my wife, between Azizah's thighs was beautiful! There was no danger of my being seen, Azizah's head was thrown back and her eyes closed as my wife gained her initial advantage. I found myself freeing my cock from my trousers with some difficulty because of its hardness. I made certain by taking off my shoes that I would make no noise to disturb the two ladies in front of me although I knew Ting would know I was there almost immediately. Crouched as she was between Azizah's thighs, Ting's ass was the perfect height for whit I had in mind. She must have realized I was there just at the moment I lifted her skirt, pushed her panties aside and slid deep into her cunt. Whether it had been the oral sex she was giving Azizah or just anticipation of what I would do when she told me about it, Ting was very juicy and that tight channel offered a delightful, lubricated, sensation as I slid into her with one slow pressure. I tried to keep the strokes slow and gentle, but somehow Azizah sensed my presence. Probably due to the fact that each time I pressed my throbbing cock into Ting, it forced Ting's mouth tighter into Azizah's crotch. Her eyes opened wide as she realized what was happening. She started to get up, but Ting pressed her down into the chair again and continued eating Azizah's pussy as I fucked Ting.

I think that Azizah reached orgasm first, although it was difficult to tell. Ting was right behind her and both women jerked and shuddered as the throes of their delight traveled from their pussies to their brains. I was far too busy injecting a thick load of hot cum into my wife's tight cunt to pay much attention to what either of them felt. Holding onto Ting's warm, full breasts, I launched several jolts of thick cum into that perfect haven. Azizah recovered first and fearing some criticism of what was happening, jerked her top down, covering her breasts.

oxilary
09-04-2005, 08:17 PM
steamy lil story yah? :D

joannelee
09-04-2005, 08:30 PM
thankyou,
Hope you guys enjoy it....

oxilary
09-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Hope you guys enjoy it....

that story sure got me excited.. but no outlet to release.. lol :D

joannelee
09-04-2005, 08:33 PM
Go diy lor....

oxilary
09-04-2005, 08:34 PM
Go diy lor....

no like DIY.. lol..
keep the writings coming! :D

tittyhawk
09-04-2005, 08:36 PM
Please keep the literature going...

joannelee
09-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Ting, thank goodness, calmed her. "It's okay, Azizah" she said, sitting up on her heels now that my cock had fallen from her cunt. A pool of cum was forming beneath her and despite her aversion to taking it from other than the source, she dipped a finger into it and then licked it clean. "Earl can't stand to see me in this position," she told the still concerned woman, "without fucking me. He doesn't care who is around. I dare not bend over without worrying about whether or not he will fuck me." She managed to stand up, although still shaken by what had just occurred. Her panties hung almost to her ankles and she used two fingers to collect another mass of the silvery juices that flowed slowly from her now closing lips. These followed the path of the other finger as my wife smiled her pleasure.

"Mmm, he always tastes so good. Would you like a taste?" Azizah looked horrified at the idea and managed to shake her head. I decided that it would be best if I left the two of them together as Ting tried to help Azizah understand the open lifestyle we led. It wasn't until much later that night that I felt the bed shake as Ting joined me. In my sleep-drugged brain I heard her saying something about Azizah, but it didn't register until I sensed Ting's fingers beneath my nose and realized she had gotten into Azizah again. Her last words echoed in my head until sleep finally overcame me. "Soon, my darling, soon," she had said."

I didn't realize how soon it was going to be until three nights later, I was aroused by the shaking of our bed. Azman had joined us, as he had often before Azizah's arrival and was fucking Ting mercilessly. Ting was obviously enjoying it even more than I was, although it had always been one of my real pleasures to see her taken by a man who loved to fuck as much as Azman did. I didn't interrupt them until Azman fell away from my wife and lay panting at her side. "It's good to see you back, Az," I said softly, "Ting needs lots of cock and really enjoys having you fuck her."

"I've been wanting to fuck Ting ever since Azizah arrived, but its not easy to get away from her," Az said, still panting from his exertions. "It's not like before, I have to be very careful. Tonight I just couldn't stay away from Ting. Her pussy is always so sweet."

I laughed and looked at Ting who was lying there with a broad smile on her face. Azman had rolled onto his side and was fondling Ting's breast. Finally she pulled him closer, turned slightly toward him, and lifted it so he could get at her nipple easier.

It might have surprised Azman, but not so much that he let go of my wife's breast. He was pulling hard on it, drawing as much of it into his mouth as he could while at the same time pressing his cupped hand against her pussy. In the time he had been with us, he had learned how good a freshly fucked pussy tasted, but had not eaten Azizah yet, fearing it would lead her to ask about how he had learned to make love to her in that fashion. That didn't slow him now as he first spread Ting's legs and then fastened his mouth on her cunt. Ting was bucking hard against his face when I realized how thirsty I was. I got out of bed, with a last look at my wife's smiling face as she pressed her lover's head tightly into the tasty flesh between her thighs as his hands sculpted her breasts.

Azizah was restless. Sex with her husband had been good, very, very good, but at times, he had finished far too soon as far as she was concerned. Some how or rather, being such a conservative lady, she realized she needed to accept the fact that Asian men are just too concerned with their own pleasure to give the same to their wives. However, she thought, smiling to herself, after meeting Azman here in the west, Azman seemed to have performed much better. Most of the time, she reached orgasm and wore her out. Unfortunately tonight had not been one of those nights and she needed him again. She reached over to touch him, but was surprised to find he was not there. Thinking that Azman must have gone out to the kitchen in need of a cold drink, she got up and moved quietly down the hallway toward the kitchen. Just as she was passing Earl and Ting's bedroom, she heard a muffled gasp, then a sigh. She knew that Earl and Ting fucked every night and she smiled to herself as she assumed they were enjoying themselves as she had. She had started back down the hallway, but then stopped, realizing that the door to their bedroom was open and a soft light was coming from near where their bed was located. Then, she did something very unnatural for her. She stopped and peered into the semi-dark room just as she heard the sound of a voice almost whispering. Standing in the darkness at the edge of the door, she realized she couldn't be seen and she looked closer. Ting was sitting upright in the bed, astride a man Azizah had assumed was Earl. Then the man pulled the pillows higher beneath his head and Azizah realized with a shock when it was HER husband, and he was fucking Ting!

Azizah was shocked at first, then angry. Her husband, the man she had always believed was faithful to her, was fucking his employer's wife. At first she wanted to go inside the bedroom and drag her off of him, but then she realized that Ting was obviously enjoying his attentions and that creating a scene could mean the loss of her husband's job and an end to their marriage. Instead, she backed away from the door opening, seething with rage, and bumped into a hard form behind her.

I was just returning from the kitchen where I had tried to cool down by drinking a tall glass of water. I saw the shape in the almost pitch black hallway and assumed that it must be Ting, judging from the small frame. But if it was Ting, what was she watching so avidly in the soft light coming from the bedroom? I edged closer. Then, the faint scent of perfume reached my nostrils and I realized that it was Azizah standing there, peering into the bedroom where Azman was fucking my wife. She was almost trembling, whether from anger or the coolness of the air conditioning through the filmy robe I now could see she wore. I moved closer still, admiring the shape of her body. Then she took a step back from the doorway and ran into me. She jumped with surprise. I knew that if I didn't do something, she would scream and ruin Ting's pleasure. So, without thinking of the possible consequences, I put one of my hands over her mouth and my arm around her waist from behind. Taking advantage of my closeness, I pressed my cheek into the fragrance of her long hair and whispered to her.

"Shhh, no noise, please! He isn't forcing her as you can tell." I pulled her further back into the dark hallway, still leaving enough space for her to see what Azman was doing to my wife, and she to him. As we moved, my hand around her waist slipped lower, until it was over her public mound. Azizah might have been angry, frightened, or just surprised, but there was no doubt that something had aroused her about what she had been seeing. I could feel her wetness through the thin fabric and knew that this might be my chance. "Ting loves to be fucked," I whispered in her ear, "She made him fuck her the first time, and now she just takes him whenever she wants. Azman loves you, but he also enjoys sex with other women, didn't you know that?"

I could tell that she wanted to say something, but I still was concerned that she might say something loud enough that it would disturb my wife's enjoyment of her lover. Keeping my hand over her mouth, I pulled her slightly down the hallway. "Let's go in here," I whispered, pushing her toward the doorway into our playpen. I closed the door behind us and turned on the very soft lighting we used when we were partying with our friends. I was still behind Azizah and holding her closely. I released the hand I had over her mouth and let it fall to her rapidly rising and falling breasts, somewhat surprised to find her nipples taut, hard to the touch. Regardless of what she had seen and was now thinking, I realized Azizah had been intensely aroused by the scene that had been playing out in our bedroom. I held her that way long enough to speak softly to her.

"Azizah, please don't feel harshly toward your husband. He had to do without sex for so long while you were still in Malaysia. Men have needs which only sex can satisfy and Azman just couldn't help himself."

Azizah turned in my arms and stood facing me, my arms still around her waist. I could see her anger, but there was something else there too. "I have needs too, but I didn't satisfy them with other men as he is doing with your wife. I am so angry with him. I don't know what to think about Ting. Surely she must get enough of your love. She has been a good friend, but now I don't know what to think..." Her soft voice died slowly as she tried to summons reason back into what shocked eyes had shown her. Her head sank into my chest and I could feel warm tears flowing. I put a curled finger beneath her chin and lifted her head until I could touch her lips with my own. She didn't respond at first, but then slowly let her mouth open and I tasted the sweetness of her breath. One of my hands crept upward to cup her breast once more. The tight, hard nipple pressed against my palm as she breathed slightly more rapidly. Azizah didn't deny her arousal, instead she closed the very slight distance between us and I felt her tight, firm body pressing against my own.

joannelee
09-04-2005, 09:39 PM
"How dare he do this to me," she said so softly I almost didn't hear her. Knowing her anger might still cause a scene, I held her close. My hand was slowly, almost unconsciously, stroking her tight little nipple. I kissed her again, pressing my tongue between her lips and feeling them open slightly as my passion increased. I dropped my hand from her breast and pulled her closer to me passionately, letting my other hand drop to her mound. Its fragrance betrayed her anger. I could feel the wetness increase as I pushed the facings of her gown apart and cupped that lovely warmth. My head dropped lower, and my lips kissed their way down her neck to the softness of her breast. I knew I was taking advantage of her, but she was no longer struggling. I could feel her body slowly going limp as I fondled her. It was as though the anger was slowly draining from her and she was succumbing to my kisses and touches of her delightful frame. I continued letting my hands and my mouth explore her as I held her close.

I whispered, "Since the first day you arrived I have realized just how delightful you are. Ting knows I want you, and she also knows that sooner or later I will have you. When I did to my wife the other day, my mind was doing to you. You were so lovely, and seeing the two of you together was just fantastic. If you can let Ting do it to you and enjoy it, you can still enjoy much more of it with me."

It was the chance I feared would never come. But I had to take the risk. I slipped my hand into the fold of her nightwear and felt the warmth of her bare breast in my hand. Her body tightened as though she wanted to run away, but my strength is greater than hers. She gave a little gasp as I pressed her backward and let her down gently onto the soft pad that covered the floor of the room. I lay beside her, kissing that sweet mouth and those hard nipples. Sliding one hand beneath the hem of her negligee I moved it slowly upward feeling the warmth of her thighs beneath my searching hand. She began to respond and I felt her relax in my arms. She met my searching tongue with her own until my head moved lower. Her arms held my head tightly to her chest as my lips closed over her small but perfectly formed breast and I began sucking at it hard while my hand between those warm thighs moved higher. It closed over her vulva and I kept it there as I kissed and suckled her. Soon her thighs began to open wider. I took the opportunity to slide my fingers through the lips of her sex that I felt slowly opening. Soon I was able to fit my finger into that tight warm channel and into her hot core. My thumb stroked her clit which came out from beneath it's hood as though searching for what was bringing it to arousal. Azizah seemed to be carried away and moaned softly as I pulled my own robe aside and used my swollen cock to search for the same opening my fingers had found.

Azizah spread her legs wide, her body giving her away as I stroked those warm pussy lips with my cock head, using its pre-cum to ease the way between them. Azizah's mind no longer resisted my intrusion. Instead she welcomed my bulging cock head as I gently pressed it into her. Both of her breasts were filling my hands now and the nipples made an impression I will long remember. My mouth was locked to hers, and I felt her exhale each time I pressed deeper into her. Halfway into her tight pussy, I felt the shudder of her orgasm. It was too soon for me, but I held her close and let the miracle of lust send her to the apex of sensations. She shook beneath me, even as she drove her hips upward, seeking more of the hard flesh that now was pressed tightly into her pussy, slowly grinding its pleasure into her welcoming tunnel of love. Her eyes were closed tightly at first, and then they slowly opened as her body began to relax.
"Oh my god," she whispered. "What are you doing to me?"

"I am fucking you, just like what your husband has been doing to my wife. And I want you to enjoy this just as she does. Once you get used to me screwing you, I hope you will enjoy it as much as I. I want you to feel the joy of sex over and over. I want you to know the pleasure of having an orgasm given to you by other men." As I was telling her this, I was pulling Azizah's negligee off her, kissing the flesh bared with each movement. Then, with her naked, I began to fuck her again, slowly, letting her feel the delight of sex as it's meant to be. I sucked her swollen nipples as I slowly screwed her. It seemed to be exactly what she wanted and I felt her hips bucking beneath me as I drove my cock into her hot pussy again and again until I felt her legs wrap tightly around my thighs. Azizah gasped and began shuddering as her second orgasm flooded her pussy with the sweet juices of good sex. While her skin was flushed with the visual signs of orgasm and her hips still bucked against mine, I slipped lower and lower still until I felt her hands on my head.

"What are you doing?" she asked breathlessly. I knew that Azman, before coming to the west, had done little in the way of providing Azizah with oral sex, and I wanted her to know now that I, just as Ting, would be providing her more of that delight. The scanty hairs of her mound were covered with the juices we had stirred before, and now I licked them away. Her clit rose from its hiding place and begged for more as my tongue pressed beneath the hood. I didn't want Azizah to react too soon though and so I slid my tongue down between those swollen lips and into the heat of her core. Her thighs jerked together as she felt my tongue enter her, but I pressed them aside as my tongue found the first rivulets of our juices. She shuddered as I drove deeper. Now her hips were bucking once more. But her hands, instead of pushing me away from this treasure, were now pulling me tightly to that wonderful treat. I almost wasn't ready for the response she gave me as a flood of juices from that sweet cunt flooded my mouth. I swallowed fast as I felt her body shaking from that orgasm, only among the first of any she had achieved in that manner and the first from me. I let it flow through her body slowly as my lips and tongue explored her sex. She tasted delightful and her legs curled over my head as she accepted the joy of her first sex with another man.

It must have been the change in air pressure that told me we were no longer alone. Azizah was still gasping with pleasure as I lifted my head and saw we were being visited by a smiling Ting and an even more apparently delighted Azman. He stood behind Ting, still naked from his enjoyment of her, a wide smile on his face as he saw his wife, both hands grasping and pulling on her breasts, slowly recovering from what obviously had been a very pleasant sexual experience. Neither of them said anything as they eased into the room. I didn't acknowledge their presence either, my head still resting on the mound of Azizah's pussy. Only my smile showed my appreciation for their presence and the circumstances they were viewing.

I certainly didn't expect what happened next, although I had dreamed of just such an event. Ting clapped her hands, her smile showing her approval. Azman joined in the clapping of hands. Azizah, realizing that he had just seen me fucking her, seemed to have lost her voice, although she tried to cover herself with the now discarded negligee.

Azman stepped forward and took the garment from her hands. "No, my darling, you don't need this." His smile widened as he saw the wetness of Azizah's cunt, still smeared with our love juices. I rolled away from her and watched my dreams come true. "What I have just seen is what I have been hoping for since you came to the west. I've wanted Earl to fuck you, to know your body as I do, but I couldn't admit it, even to myself. I can't justify what I've been doing with Ting, but I know it's a wonderful way for all of us to become one family, exchanging our enjoyment with each other. And to celebrate the occasion, I'm going to fuck you in the same way that Earl has done."

joannelee
09-04-2005, 09:40 PM
With that announcement, Azman crouched over his wife and lowered himself until his cock was just touching the swollen lips of Azizah's pussy. Azizah was still in a state of shock, seemingly lost in her realization that Azman showed no disapproval of what he had seen. She had obviously expected a different reaction, but with the realization that he was being truthful with her, she opened her arms to him, needing the confirmation that he still wanted her as a wife and lover.

Azman sighed with pleasure as his cock penetrated his wife's pussy. He slid to the hilt in her easily, through the bed of cum I had left in her. "This is wonderful," he told her as he pulled almost completely out of her, and then drove deep into her. "I have learned many things since I arrived, and one of them is the pleasure of making love to a woman when she has been thoroughly fucked, just as I expect you to be from now on."

"You are not angry with me?" She asked, still having difficult in believing. What Azman was telling her.

"No, my dear wife, I could not be happier. Ting told me that Earl would try to fuck you and I wanted him to succeed. He wants us to join a group of friends with whom they have sex. All the men have said they want to fuck you, and I can only dream of the pleasures that await both of us when they do. Can you imagine how delightful it would be to have two or three each night?"

Azizah was much more relaxed now and still aroused enough from the fucking I had given her to welcome more hard cock in her cunt. Azman was driving hard into her and I could see the welcome signs of her pleasure as I took one of her breasts in my hands and began suckling on the swollen nipple. Ting, on the other side, took the other breast and began doing her part. With the combined effect of the three of us, Azizah now was driving her hips upward to meet her husband's thrusts. Only moments later she screamed with the pleasure of feeling her body used as it was meant to be, reaching the pinnacle of her orgasm just as Azman shot hot ropes of cum deep into her cunt. Only when she had calmed down did Azman withdraw from her, his cock still covered with the cream of their joining. Ting, knew just what he needed to keep his interest up, and rolled him over on his back. She clamped her lips over his glistening cock and sucked it completely into her mouth. Azman was already recovering his strength as Azizah and I watched my wife fondling his balls while her head bobbed up and down in his crotch. I knew that she had plans for his cock when it was back to its usual rigidity and the thought inspired me to present my cock to Azizah for her oral worship.

At first she refused, telling me that it was not done in her culture, but after seeing Ting's breasts being fondled as she sucked Azman's growing dick, she decided that there was no longer any reason why she should refuse. My own cock jumped to attention as soon as I felt those sweet warm lips surround it and my hands reached once more for her breasts. It was only the work of a moment to swivel my body so my mouth could fasten itself over her once more filled cunt and begin to suck the juices from her welcoming pussy while she began deep throating my engorged dick.

That night, the first of many that followed, showed Azizah and Azman the delights that awaited both of them as we swapped partners through the night. It was delightful to sink my dick into Ting's cum filled pussy once again as I watched her eat Azizah. Azman fucked Ting twice while she ate Azizah again and again until total exhaustion caused us to call it a night locked in each other's embrace.

Part 5 will bring Azizah and Azman into the group for more fun, including Azizah's first fuck with a black man and having both her pussy and ass reamed by two men who love screwing her at the same time.

joannelee
09-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Azman must pay the price for his fun with the other ladies as well as Earl's wife. Although he may not like it at first he is intrigued by the sight of Art's big cock spreading Azizah's pussy lips.

joannelee
09-04-2005, 09:44 PM
I had told the group of my success with Azizah, and the fact that Azman had agreed and joined in. This left only the need to introduce her to the members, and how it should be done, either in a group, or one couple at a time. Azman had already been added to the group prior to Azizah joining him here. He already had developed a taste for all the ladies, but had absented himself when Azizah arrived. The group had enlarged to the point that I didn't think it was feasible to make her introduction to the group as a whole, so I suggested to both Azizah and Azman that it should be their choice.

Initially Azman was opposed to the idea of introducing Azizah to the group, preferring that only the three of us have her. However, I reminded him that since he had already had enjoyed all the other ladies before, he must be fair to all the group members and allow Azizah that experience also. I pointed out that he was missing the opportunity to have the ladies again and again because of his reluctance to bring Azizah into the group. I knew that he was already missing all the fun he had been having with them. Azman saw the point. Somewhat grudgingly Azman agreed it was only fair to bring Azizah into the group at our next meeting. Azizah on the other hand was leery of the idea of joining the group. I think the thought of having all the men, other than Azman and I, trying to get their cocks into her pussy on the same night was a daunting one. She had never experienced anything like that. Before her latest experience with me, the idea of getting fucked by men other than her hubby had never crossed her mind. What was happening? Was Azman not only fucking other women, he was actually agreeing to the idea that other men should fuck her, and not just one, but apparently many more! While the idea was exciting after what she had found after having had the three of us on her, now there was the prospect that she was going to be fucked by several, maybe even at the same time! The prospect was daunting. She remembered that her pussy had been almost prohibitively sore after her experience of that first night with Ting, Azman and myself all working her over, regardless of how she had been thrilled by the experience at the time. She looked confused as she saw the three of us discussing how she would be shared with the entire group.

Fortunately, there had been plenty of the same in the week that followed for us to break her in to multiple lovers, both male and female. For myself, I was delighted! Ever since I had had her that first time, I knew I couldn't go on without her, even as I watched Azman fucking Ting beside us. The atmosphere in our home had changed dramatically, and for the better. We no longer needed to hide what Azman and I were doing to Ting. It was absolutely delightful to be able to fuck Azizah as we watched Azman's cock filling my wife's cunt with his hot cum. What was even better was Azizah's slow conversion to the idea of multiple lovers being the norm. She admitted to us that it was both exciting and fun. Often, even during the day, one or the other of us would find a partner and enjoy a slow, gentle fucking that left each of us wanting only more of the same. Although she still had some trepidation, even Azizah was beginning to think in terms of the delights of having as much sex with different men as Ting told her she had found so captivating. Slowly, and with Azman's support, we managed to convince her that the joys she had experienced so far were nothing compared to what she could look forward to. The sheer number of men who wanted her still caused her some concern, so we compromised. We suggested that we invite two members and their wives, then she could determine whether she wanted more men to fuck her the same night, or would just take on the others a couple at a time. After thinking abut it for a couple of days, that was how it stood when I contacted Art and Park.

joannelee
09-04-2005, 10:05 PM
With that announcement, Azman crouched over his wife and lowered himself until his cock was just touching the swollen lips of Azizah's pussy. Azizah was still in a state of shock, seemingly lost in her realization that Azman showed no disapproval of what he had seen. She had obviously expected a different reaction, but with the realization that he was being truthful with her, she opened her arms to him, needing the confirmation that he still wanted her as a wife and lover.

Azman sighed with pleasure as his cock penetrated his wife's pussy. He slid to the hilt in her easily, through the bed of cum I had left in her. "This is wonderful," he told her as he pulled almost completely out of her, and then drove deep into her. "I have learned many things since I arrived, and one of them is the pleasure of making love to a woman when she has been thoroughly fucked, just as I expect you to be from now on."

"You are not angry with me?" She asked, still having difficult in believing. What Azman was telling her.

"No, my dear wife, I could not be happier. Ting told me that Earl would try to fuck you and I wanted him to succeed. He wants us to join a group of friends with whom they have sex. All the men have said they want to fuck you, and I can only dream of the pleasures that await both of us when they do. Can you imagine how delightful it would be to have two or three each night?"

Azizah was much more relaxed now and still aroused enough from the fucking I had given her to welcome more hard cock in her cunt. Azman was driving hard into her and I could see the welcome signs of her pleasure as I took one of her breasts in my hands and began suckling on the swollen nipple. Ting, on the other side, took the other breast and began doing her part. With the combined effect of the three of us, Azizah now was driving her hips upward to meet her husband's thrusts. Only moments later she screamed with the pleasure of feeling her body used as it was meant to be, reaching the pinnacle of her orgasm just as Azman shot hot ropes of cum deep into her cunt. Only when she had calmed down did Azman withdraw from her, his cock still covered with the cream of their joining. Ting, knew just what he needed to keep his interest up, and rolled him over on his back. She clamped her lips over his glistening cock and sucked it completely into her mouth. Azman was already recovering his strength as Azizah and I watched my wife fondling his balls while her head bobbed up and down in his crotch. I knew that she had plans for his cock when it was back to its usual rigidity and the thought inspired me to present my cock to Azizah for her oral worship.

At first she refused, telling me that it was not done in her culture, but after seeing Ting's breasts being fondled as she sucked Azman's growing dick, she decided that there was no longer any reason why she should refuse. My own cock jumped to attention as soon as I felt those sweet warm lips surround it and my hands reached once more for her breasts. It was only the work of a moment to swivel my body so my mouth could fasten itself over her once more filled cunt and begin to suck the juices from her welcoming pussy while she began deep throating my engorged dick.

That night, the first of many that followed, showed Azizah and Azman the delights that awaited both of them as we swapped partners through the night. It was delightful to sink my dick into Ting's cum filled pussy once again as I watched her eat Azizah. Azman fucked Ting twice while she ate Azizah again and again until total exhaustion caused us to call it a day.

joannelee
09-04-2005, 10:14 PM
I knew that Park's oversized pork would open Azizah's pussy to its fullest and that he would shoot multiple loads of cum into her that would be enjoyed by both Ting and Miriam. Whether or not Candy would want some of that hot cum, I wasn't sure, but I knew I would certainly enjoy spreading her swollen cunt lips with my own cock as I watched her husband fuck Azizah.

Art and Park were really overjoyed, knowing they would be among the first to suck those lovely tits, and screw her hot pussy. Both had been drawn to Ting initially as an Asian woman and admitted that it made them even harder when they realized that screwing Azizah's hot young body would be as exciting as fucking Ting the first time. They had been patiently waiting for the opportunity ever since seeing her picture so long ago.

We made arrangements for Art and Park to come over the next evening with their wives, Candy and Miriam. We took our time getting ready. The play pen downstairs was ready for the occasion. The baby sitter, Sandy, Art's daughter, was willing to sit for Azman and Azizah's kids. Since Sandy had been initiated into the group as soon as she reached 18, we told her she could join us as soon as the children were asleep. I hadn't told Azizah that the teenager was Art's daughter and I think it surprised Azizah to see she was black. It certainly had an effect on Sandy. I could see her eyeing Azizah's full breasts and knew that it wouldn't take long before she would be in the playroom with the rest of us. Sandy, like her mother, liked to go both ways. I had already fucked Azizah that afternoon and so she still had the slippery remnants of my cum in her tight little pussy.

Azizah didn't know that Art was black and I saw her eyes widen with surprise when they met for the first time. I knew what was going through her mind - the endless stories of the oversized black cocks. What she didn't realize until later was that Park put us all to shame with his eight plus inches of male meat. The moment Azizah came down to meet with our guests, there was only a short introduction before Art asked her to sit down on the couch by him. Azman, always the gentleman, smiled and took Candy's hand, leading her to the other couch. He waited long enough to see that Art was quite happy with his choice and gave Azizah a smile when she glanced over at him as Art took Azizah into his arms. Art kissed Azizah in that gentle, provocative way of his as his hand roamed over her breasts. Candy had already found Azman's cock and was slowly stroking it as he unfastened the buttons of her blouse and exposed those lovely full breasts of hers. I watched with a smile of my own as Art copied Azman's explorations. He worked the strap of her dress down, baring one breast to his warm mouth.

Azizah gasped with pleasure when she felt Art's lips close over a generous portion of her c-cup lovely. Her body was shaking with pleasure, but she took a moment to glance over to where Azman was sucking one of Candy's nipples while his hand gently squeezed the other. Obviously Candy was quite pleased. Seeing that her husband was very occupied and apparently uncaring about what Art was doing to her, Azizah pulled Art's head closer to her breast, encouraging him to suckle her as Azman was doing his wife. Slowly, ever so slowly her curiosity was building. She let the hand she had on Art's thigh work its way to the bulge that had become so impressive as soon as he had seen her. She felt it growing even as she pulled his head harder against her breast. Art used one hand to unfasten his trousers, extricating his swollen staff before taking Azizah's free hand and putting it on the already seeping cock.

asdfghjkl
09-04-2005, 10:20 PM
erm.. are u the newscaster? :rolleyes:

joannelee
09-04-2005, 10:33 PM
HAHAHA...
If I'm the newcaster fr CNA...
I will be dead by now...

Siam_Bu
09-04-2005, 10:34 PM

Really a female? :D

sunny302
09-04-2005, 10:41 PM
Interesting story..more pls & thks 4 sharing :)

tittyhawk
09-04-2005, 10:52 PM
Yup couldn't agreed more, interesting piece of literature for sat nite reading..

joannelee
09-04-2005, 11:49 PM
thks tittyhawk...next chapter coming.......

oxilary
09-04-2005, 11:51 PM
awaiting ur next chapter :D

joannelee
10-04-2005, 12:00 AM
She gasped as she felt that oversized muscle swell in her hand and again when she felt Art's hand working its way beneath her long loose dress. He wasted no time. Within a few minutes time he was cupping her crotch, working his hand slowly over that smooth soft flesh letting his fingers work between the swelling lips and then into her. While kissing her, his other hand had pulled the top of Azizah's dress down, baring both her breasts while his fingers found their way into her tunnel of love. I had known from the start that the difference in their races wasn't a concern any more than it had been the first time I watched Art's cock disappear into my wife's cunt. Whatever reluctance Azizah had show to meet other men was evaporating fast as Art began very slowly working his fingers in and out of Azizah's beautiful pussy. I think he could easily have given her her first orgasm of the meeting that way, but he had other ideas. Lifting her easily, he carried her towards the playroom. As Art passed Azman, I couldn't help but be impressed by the size difference. Azizah, smaller than her husband in almost all dimensions, was more like an oversized doll in Art's arms. The difference in skin tone made it absolutely delightful. I knew then that Azizah was going to get one of the most thrilling fucks she had ever experienced. As they turned the corner toward the playroom I saw Azizah look down at her husband who was stroking his own fingers into an appreciative Candy. Azman must have felt her eyes on him. He took in the scene of his wife being carried into a room where he knew she would be fucked by this woman's husband and smiled. I was surprised when Azizah responded with a smile of her own. I think she was looking forward to feeing that hard dick in her cunt.

While Art had been busy preparing Azizah for her first fucking by a black man and Azman was busily arousing an always sexy Candy, I had taken my place beside Miriam. Miriam was almost drooling as she watched Art fingering Azizah and saw Azizah's juices beginning to flow as his slow manipulation began to work its magic. When the two of them had left, I unfastened my trousers and suggested that she might like a taste of my cock. There was no hesitation as she slipped down off the couch, took her place between my thighs and began sucking the head of my cock, watching me for a reaction. I took the obvious one, unfastening her blouse and baring those luscious jugs of hers that had drawn me to her months before I found out she was just as delightful to fuck. As I fondled those lovelies, I looked across the room to where my wife was lifting her skirt as she straddled Park's crotch.

I loved it when, as she so often did these days, began helping herself to his bounty. She had his trousers unzipped and down to his knees before she took his thick cock and began rubbing it over her own cunt lips. I should mention here, I suppose, that there was little or nothing preventing any of us from some speedy action. We had long ago given up the idea of wearing anything in the form of undergarments unless it was something sexy, such as the half cup bras most of the ladies all favored now. Neither Ting nor Azizah, although less endowed than Miriam, needed that assistance to let those perky peaks display themselves. The sight of Ting feeding her tits to Park as he drove his cock up into her smoldering pussy had Candy hot. While Ting began working her cunt down the length of Park's pole, Candy had unzipped Azman's trousers and began sucking his cock. Fortunately for all of us, the furniture we had replaced over the years was chosen specifically for use by two or more people in an active sex act. The tables were at just the right height for fucking or eating the pussy of a lady reclining on one. Chairs were reinforced in the likelihood that two or more bodies would be in them at the same time. Couches all seated three or more and could be pulled out to make beds, so I had no fear that the three now astride each other in that chair would cause a breakdown of anything except their ability to fuck each other again and again.

All this was going through my mind as I caressed Miriam's tits and she put her superlative cock sucking abilities to work on my throbbing meat. Miriam loved to suck cocks almost as much as she liked to fuck, and she was extremely talented at both. Used to Parks oversized cock, she could deep throat any other man in the group without any sign of discomfort and swallowed loads that would have normally nearly drowned anyone else. Still, I loved to help her, and had both hands tangled in her hair as I pumped my hips, driving my dick into her hot mouth and throat as she sucked me clean. I nearly fainted with the pleasure as she brought me to that perfect orgasm. I felt load after load of my sperm empty into her mouth and nearly collapsed as her throat closed around each until it emptied into her belly.

My cock refused to go down, even after such a fantastic blowjob. Watching my wife taking a long, hard dick in her gasping pussy often had that effect, and I knew I would need my recovery to properly thank Miriam. I lifted her onto the couch with me and began trading french kisses with her as I fingered her swollen labia which opened wide to accept me. Pushing her back so her head rested on the cushioned end of the couch, my mouth was even with those luscious tits of hers and I wasted no time before sucking each to full blossom, while my cock found her pussy
opening on its own. With one foot on the floor, and the other on the back of the couch, she was spread perfectly for my entrance into her delightful bit of heaven.

oxilary
10-04-2005, 12:01 AM
right on! on with the show :p

joannelee
10-04-2005, 12:09 AM
Meanwhile, Art was finding that Azizah was just as perfect of a partner as he had ever dreamed. Once on the padded mat, she lay there, completely and openly naked her thighs spread wide as she accepted his oral worship of her breasts and pussy, and then the sensation of his cocks welling between them, she had opened her thighs and let him slide through the tight muscles guarding her vagina, and into the depths of her cunt. She gripped his muscular body tightly to her and was panting with pleasure as he pressed his full length into her, stopping only when he could feel the opening of her cervix and his balls were crushed between them. Her hips lifted slightly as her legs curled over his own and Art bottomed out in her tight pussy that began to work its rippling muscles up and down the length of his dick. The contrasts of color, between the enormous black body of Art and a little delicate golden one of Azizah, coupling on the mat was absolutely beautiful. Being the his only other Asian, besides Ting, Art was very excited fucking Azizah to the fullest and he felt the heat of his cum filling her tight little pussy until it formed a beautiful white ring abound his cock, buried to the hilt in her cunt.

After shooting the first load of cum into Azizah's cunt, Art hadn't been satisfied and, with his cock still swollen with its need, he lifted Azizah and turned her so that she was on all fours. Azizah responded willingly. The orgasm he had given her was one of the hardest she had ever experienced. As he got behind her and began to ease his cock into her pussy, he got a better idea. Allowing himself to enter her just enough to coat his dick with the thick cum filling her, he slid his cock head up to her little rosebud. She had gasped as she realized what he was about to do, protested loudly, especially when he pressed hard enough to get the head of his dick past that tight sphincter. Her protests were in vain.

He had her hips between his large hands and pulled her back against his cock until the head was inching past her entrance. Even as he held her by her hips, he pressed forward, keeping what he had gained until she was no longer gasping with the pain. Easing his rod almost out of her, he pressed into her again, gaining an extra half inch or so. By slowly working it in and out of her tight bowel, his cum soon had him to get his full length in her. He found that by kissing her neck and fondling her tits, he could take her mind off the fact his cock was working back and forth in that tight channel. Azizah was no longer protesting his penetration of her ass, instead she was pressing back, wanting him deeper inside her. Art could hold on no longer. He felt the tightness of his balls shooting ropes of cum into her until finally there was nothing left to fill her. The feel of his cum filling her back passage in a blast of hot sperm was nothing short of miraculous as she felt that slippery load coating her insides.

Sliding his hand beneath her, Art fingered her pussy and clit as he let his softening dick work back and forth until Azizah howled her own pleasure and began shuddering in his arms. He rolled her over on her side and kept his dick in her ass until she began to slowly move her hips back and forth as though welcoming his still semi-rigid length just where it was Azizah, in a soft voice indicating almost physical exhaustion for her love's hard use of her body, whispered to Art that he just gotten her virgin ass, a fact he had already assumed.

Art told her that there was much more to come, as he pulled her to the bathroom to shower together. As they return to the play den, a few was still playing. Candy, after being fucked by Azman, was sucking on Park's rigid stalk as Ting lay on her back between Candy's legs, lapping at her cum filled cunt. Azman, Miriam and Earl were just resting, smoking or drinking by the bar, and watching. Azizah assumed that Art would exchange her with Ting when Park pulled her down beside him. The sight of that massive muscle caused her eyes to widen as Park told her to sit on that wrist-thick shaft piercing which is wet from Candy's sucking. Apprehensive as she was, she allowed Park to pull her over to him until she was crouched over that rigid rod and could feel it pressed tightly against her opening. Shuddering and gasping, she slowly lowered herself, occasionally halting long enough to work her hips up and down to smooth the way into her depths. It felt like some enormous shaft was working its way into her cunt, but the sensation of being filled so full with a self-lubricating rod was pleasant until it hit the end of her vagina. There was still almost an inch to go before Park bottomed out and he watched patiently, busying his hands with her swollen breasts, as Azizah managed to work in that final inch.

With the last length of hard dick in her pussy, Azizah leaned forward on Park's chest, intending to rest and pull some air before she began riding his insatiable length. That was when she felt Art's promise coming true. He pulled her up slightly, grasping her breasts in both hands as his cock once again pressed tight against that little brown star and entered her. She gasped, feeling as though her body was being torn apart as both men took her. The pain was nothing compared to what she had experienced the first time Art slid his dick into her ass, but it was still enough to take her breath away and she was glad that neither man had rushed his entry. It took a little time for her to become use to being the 'meat in a sandwich', but the overall effect as they began slowly using her was very pleasant, sending her into an orgasmic shudder before either of them filled her with their seed.

Both men fucked her for more than a half hour before almost at the same time she felt the gush of hot semen filling her completely full and sending her on an unforgettable orgasmic high before she had almost fainted from the pleasure flushing its way through her body. The men pulled themselves from her holes, and left Azizah sprawled on the mat. Before she had fully recovered, she saw Ting straddling her face and the approach of that sweet, cum-filled pussy to her mouth. She opened it widely in welcome, having learned to love the taste of juices generated by sex-loving men and women who wanted to share. Just as her tongue reached my wife's open lips, she felt someone spreading her legs once more. She looked down just before Ting's cunt filled her mouth to see Miriam and Candy each taking a leg and then taking turns to fasten their own full lips over Azizah's cum-filed pussy, sharing her like they would have a meal.

joannelee
10-04-2005, 09:52 AM
Azman was watching these actions, his face covered with a smile as he saw his wife being literally eaten alive as well as being fed the hot cum from Ting's cunt. His enthusiasm for seeing his wife taken like this was unbounded. He knew that it would be difficult for Azizah to ever return to the concept of only having one man, her husband, fucking her, and never again refusing to eat another woman's pussy while the cum in her own was being devoured. Azman had been a little uneasy watching her being taken at first, but he was really happy that Azizah was now becoming a full fledged member of the group. If she can take in the black cock of Art and the big shaft of Park, she can just take in anything he reasoned.

That evening, while it was just a routine occasion for Candy, Miriam or Ting, It was perfect introduction for Azizah to all the men around her. After being done by Azman, Ting, and me, her sweet pussy was pretty sore butt now it's even more so and I knew she would need a couple of days to recover. I wondered if the others would allow it. The men and even the ladies just didn't seem to tire of doing things to Azizah. But now, as I watched those lovely ladies finishing her, Azizah seem to love and accept it. I knew as I watched her sucking cum out of the ladies, one after the other, that Azman now had a wife without limits.

Azizah had joined us as a faithful wife of 2 young kids. She had arrived here to give moral support to her husband, and now was learning she could give much more than moral support. All our friends wanted more from her. I knew then that there would be many more parties like this, and that Azizah would often find herself on the bottom of a pile of bodies trying to use her delightful pussy as she in turn took their sex in that marvelous, hot mouth.

In the next part, Azizah is drawn closer to Art and Park. She also learns to her and her husband's surprise that incest is not new in Azman's family. They learn many things about their family they hadn't known before and share pleasures with them. As their time nears to return to Malaysia, Azizah and Azman pull out all the stops as they prepare to take their findings back home with them.

To be con't..........

sunny302
10-04-2005, 01:32 PM
Hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter ;) ..