PDA

View Full Version : HP of Geylang WLs

ThaiG
06-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Hi all, guess I have no experience in this area, so 2 questions:

1)Do they usually apply for their own line? I mean, if so, wont it be funny that the bills will all come to the brothels?

2)I heard that some WLs have thai language HPs. Where to get these? At present, looking at my own HP, can only switch between Eng and Chinese. Or they bought it from their own homeland?

oxilary
06-04-2005, 06:27 PM
Most of them are on pre-paid cards :)

The_Hustler
06-04-2005, 06:30 PM

1)Do they usually apply for their own line? I mean, if so, wont it be funny that the bills will all come to the brothels?

2)I heard that some WLs have thai language HPs. Where to get these? At present, looking at my own HP, can only switch between Eng and Chinese. Or they bought it from their own homeland?

Is this of grave importance to how or when or who u wanna bonk? Why cant u pose this question directly to the working ladies?

Anyway, for Q1: there're many many ways n means to apply a line. via OKT, via OKT friends, via their beloved short term foolish Tiraks, pre-paid cards etc..

For Q2, Golden Mile and few more other places do sell phone with Thai Text... and they can always 'tompang' their friends to buy if ever they're in Thailand.

And pls, next time dun lah... this kinda thread also u open up.... not say u newbie some more.

Hiazzzz.z....
The Hustler

ThaiG
06-04-2005, 07:15 PM
Is this of grave importance to how or when or who u wanna bonk? Why cant u pose this question directly to the working ladies?

Anyway, for Q1: there're many many ways n means to apply a line. via OKT, via OKT friends, via their beloved short term foolish Tiraks, pre-paid cards etc..

Point taken. However reason I asked is to not get cheated.

Eg, if I ask my tirak this, even if usually they pay themselves, they may say tirak sponsor one, so as to get me to apply also. My pocket now very thin.

One thing about 'Organisation Behaviour' is that there is something known as culture.. if this practise, that of tirak paying, is set on, pple will generally follow.

So still seeing others' experiences.

microstar
06-04-2005, 08:26 PM
[QUOTE=ThaiG]Hi all, guess I have no experience in this area, so 2 questions:[QUOTE]

1. HP brought in Thailand had Thai and English language.

2. HP software can be change to display other language.
<example : English & Chinese to English & Thai>

ThaiG
07-04-2005, 01:34 PM
However, do they use the thai features?

On one hand, less than 5% of singaporeans use the chinese feature, on the other hand, thai g do not know eng well so they must use thai lang. :confused:

microstar
07-04-2005, 03:08 PM
However, do they use the thai features?

1. HP features are the same, only the language interface is different.

2. They can sms among themselves using Thai. Can received sms in Thai.

3. If their english no so good, they talk on handphone (voice) not sms
(data).

4. M1 prepaid sim incoming call free but one day cost $0.70 SGD. Outgoing
call local air time.

5. Starhub prepaid sim to Thailand ( 018-country code-phone number )
no IDD charge only $0.15/min SGD local air time charge. Promotion till
Dec 2005.

Luna
07-04-2005, 06:27 PM
For some of the bros here who own older models of Nokia HPs, their HPs can change to Thai fonts if you got explore the settings. For the newer models they can receive Thai sms but can't write. Info according to my colleague's Nokia HPs. Correct me if wrong.

hoosdathu
10-04-2005, 12:46 AM

i've a nokia 3315 (light blue cover) that can sms in thai, english & trad chinese. will throw in new extra battery & travel charger. mint condition, almost never used. bought for over $100 in golden mile. looking for $80, pls sms 98773620 if interested.

Siam_Bu
10-04-2005, 01:09 AM
huh u sell handphone here?

siamcutey
10-04-2005, 01:11 AM
i've a nokia 3315 (light blue cover) that can sms in thai, english & trad chinese. will throw in new extra battery & travel charger. mint condition, almost never used. bought for over $100 in golden mile. looking for $80, pls sms 98773620 if interested.

Wah you so hiong, post your number out here. The GL WLs will not be interested in 3315. They want the V3s, the 7610s, the O2 minis and those high ends one. Paiseh, not say your phone is no good. But to them, they think its no good.

SC

oxilary
10-04-2005, 01:12 AM
Paiseh, not say your phone is no good. But to them, they think its no good.

SC

dat's true..
and they especially interested in mp3 ringtones :D

zunbo
10-04-2005, 02:09 AM
Hi Bro..... since u asked? Kinda funny for this Qns.. Well...

1) Most will use the Pre - paid card. Mostly prefer starhub as they can still call back to Thailand. Or like what other Bros have mentioned get their Tirak to apply a line for them.

- Place to purchase pre - paid card: They can buy it ALL OVER the Island but mostly will get it at Golden Mile.

- $$ to pay for the Card :

Grp 1 :Most will pay thru their own salary,

Grp 2: Get their Tirak to sponsor them Or foot 1/2 the bill.

Grp3: Get their reg customers to sponsor them.

Grp4: Elites from Grp 2 & 3!!!

Qns 2: Stupid Qns!

Last but not least.. They have the ability to change HP without spending a Single Cents....

orbit_beer
10-04-2005, 03:26 PM
to the threadstarter:no offence,If u are feeling scared of getting cheated,dun buy.as simple as that.If u fear that u will be cheated,you will be cheated.simple as ABC.........