PDA

View Full Version : before and after first sex

papabear
18-02-2013, 03:07 AM
hi

i am a virgin guy

i just want to ask non-virgin bros and sis here if there is any difference in your attitude towards life, and the way you do things in life before and after having sex?

e.g. will you be more mature in handling issues or work? or feel less anxiety when talking to new people or talking in public?

dmc80
18-02-2013, 03:23 AM
Hmmm new school holiday question?
Wait its not yet school holiday lol

It makes no diff bro its ur mind set

H2001
18-02-2013, 07:34 AM
Is all how u look at things , does not matter u virgin or non

piggylin
18-02-2013, 06:19 PM
It doesn't really change anything.. One who have sex doesn't mean that u will be mature in thinking or handling stuff.. Lol

gjlow
18-02-2013, 06:33 PM
It doesn't really change anything.. One who have sex doesn't mean that u will be mature in thinking or handling stuff.. Lol

But u may become addicted to sex :D

piggylin
18-02-2013, 07:44 PM
But u may become addicted to sex :D

That is 100% proven.. Haha:cool:

papabear
18-02-2013, 11:28 PM
why 100% proven? you own experience?

piggylin are you female?

bombshell
18-02-2013, 11:39 PM
hi

i am a virgin guy

i just want to ask non-virgin bros and sis here if there is any difference in your attitude towards life, and the way you do things in life before and after having sex?

e.g. will you be more mature in handling issues or work? or feel less anxiety when talking to new people or talking in public?

I keep thinking when is the next bonk coming along then in the end skip school to bonk.if u still schooling don't bonk so fast..hard to find virgin these days.:D

joncheong
19-02-2013, 12:05 AM
it depend on whether you had your first time with a hooker or with your gf.

MonyMony
19-02-2013, 12:34 AM
once you start, you simply cant stop! haha... hope it answers your qns

Sadlady
19-02-2013, 02:00 AM
To me there is no difference. I gave my v to my fiance and in fact our relationship got even closer. Haha agreed with MonyMony.

papabear
19-02-2013, 03:32 AM
joncheong:

with hooker / gf will have change in behaviour or become mature or less wishy washy?

Monymony and Sadlady:

i am asking whether your outlook in life changes after starting to have sex? the way you do things in work. more straightforward and mature?

bombshell:

how old are you?

on one hand.. my default self seem to feel awkward around girls whenever i think of the possibility of sex with them (it's like a stigma) and this drops my esteem somehow and feel emo about life in general.. this where the lovey dovey feeling also exists which is emo but addictive.. and mind fucking by girls also exists here..

on the other hand.. when i think how can i be afraid of girls who always go for romantic lovey dovey things.. i become sexual.. and i start to enjoy girls sexually.. but then the lovey dovey feeling don't make sense anymore..

i just shared 2 sides of my inner pscyhe which i strongly believe is common among all guys.. i believe i should BE the latter self and keep the former self but watch it

asdfghjkl
19-02-2013, 05:03 AM
more such threads appearing? ;)

papabear
20-02-2013, 04:22 AM
asdf: why you say tha