PDA

View Full Version : masturbation

stark085
17-02-2013, 07:17 PM
been keeping malay and chinese girls pictures wearing short dresses and masturbating with them. i also have a girlfriend, but bros would you give up your habit of masturbating when you have liked some pictures you like to masturbate to? my girlfriend doesnt like it and i keep doing it behind her. i also have sex with her. i like to see girls wearing short dress or mini dress. is it stupid to give up a r/s over masturbation?

ve123
18-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Hey, I think it's not. This is pretty much common I think.

Lustfulsinner
21-02-2013, 07:25 PM
been keeping malay and chinese girls pictures wearing short dresses and masturbating with them. i also have a girlfriend, but bros would you give up your habit of masturbating when you have liked some pictures you like to masturbate to? my girlfriend doesnt like it and i keep doing it behind her. i also have sex with her. i like to see girls wearing short dress or mini dress. is it stupid to give up a r/s over masturbation?

Is normal to masterbate.. But u must ask urself.. Do u love her very much? Are u willing to give up this relationship? No one can teach u or give u an answer.. Go think deep about it..

VeryGoodah
22-02-2013, 09:46 PM
If make love is available, i prefer make love rather than masturbate.