PDA

View Full Version : Don't up my points anymore

nicemantohave
17-02-2013, 09:05 AM
Since I release the thread on the sex guide, i got more than 100 request. I got some bro who say they up my points but i never give them the PDF. In this case, it is my fault if i mislead you. My apologies. I have many brothers who don't up my points but one the contacts. Please leh. Who are you for me to give. Use your brain to think lah. I spend some much time to cultivate these FB and then by sending me an email or PM, you want the contacts. Please lah. I also have some other brothers who are good. They want to jio me out for trips. I appreciate that. By the way, I am a corporate trainer by professions. I have taught in numerous institutions, schools, government agencies and overseas as well. This is how I built my contacts. Please don't even ask me to send you any contacts any more unless you try to know me as a friend first. Btw, FB are not sex tools. They are nice people who just need sex but one to one one or two FB to meet needs. So please use your brain to think, even if i give you the contacts, do you think they will sleep with you when they even they know you? Please think. Most of you are working professions. Please pardon me to say that. If you want FB contacts, find them yourself. My list is for those who are willingly to treat people with respect. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

Benong1975
17-02-2013, 09:42 AM
Ts,si mi tai chi....:confused:

sanig
17-02-2013, 10:40 AM
TS - totally agree well said. If anyone looking for lady to just f**k go Geylang! Can take time to cultivate and then you gain rewards...same with bros chasing maids some spend time to cultivate others want free contacts for no effort.

porscheclub
17-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Oh yeah?

You can't even write proper English & claim to be a corporate trainer :rolleyes:

You started this thread asking for points & then now what?
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=349880

Let's see how long you can hold on to your new found points :D

However, I do agree that looking for free fucks takes more than "yellow pages" fuckbuddies are developed with time & $

ah rat
17-02-2013, 06:33 PM
TS ,U deserve to be Zap :mad:

nanalove
17-02-2013, 06:49 PM
For the last 3 months, I have met up with numerous guys and girls from the forum and enjoyed sex to the the fullest. I will like to come up with a guide which includes all the best places to have sex (swing), the best FB in the forum, the best fl in the forum and all the contacts of the hottest girls and guys who are willing to go for ONS and all sorts of sexual fantasy. I will not release it in hardcopy (MICA won't probably approve) so it will be purely a softcopy. If you are interested, can PM me. FYI, I will only send out 20 encrypted PDF copy for those who up my points and is really keen in enhancing and sharpening their sex skills : ) Cheers. FYI, the guide is free

total bullshit

LovePotion
17-02-2013, 07:33 PM
Precisly, i hardly understand the content. So the purpose of this thread is to inform others not to add point to you?

I think sex is not mainly about skill but emotional attach is equally important. Otherwise you are like using a sex toy to test your stamina and relief your sex drive

LOL

geordie07
17-02-2013, 10:19 PM
sounds too good to be true as well to me as i tried to look at your request and break it down...just my personal opinion no offence

"For the last 3 months...."

you claimed to had met numerous ppl in this forum in the last three months and now have a compilation of the best fls, fbs, ons etc...that's quite a feat...many lao jiao here dont even dare to claim this while being here many years...supposedly this is true and you are also an old bird, i would think u have a bunch of frens to help you compile this guide...

"the best fl in this forum..."

if you really have this info, i think you can sell this valuable intel away...so many bros in the fl threads asking whether pics are real or whether the gfe is good with so many fls...and since it is fls, you shld be able to share as there is no need to woo...

"Btw, fbs are not sex tools..."

ironic that you say this but u are giving out this "guide" for free containing their information...if you value them, dont need to share their ctcs...treat them with respect...though they are fbs, i am sure they respect you too to fb with you so respect them too...i see threads of ppl asking to trade fb ctcs or for money, being your fbs most bo hua leh, just 1 point is enough to get their ctcs

"...unless you try to know me as a fren first"

first you want points now you want frens...you need to make it clear whether you want cheong kakis fren or just purely commercial exchange of points for ctcs, if not we also confused what you want...

i do applaud this as a good try though...you ask everyone to upz you and since its no loss to them as power expires everyday if you dont upz, ppl will just upz you...but if you dont have the guide, stop posting threads on this...i am just surprised no seniors zap you yet...unless there is any brothers here willing to confirm they receive your guide. (and the worst thing is most likely some of them will use your ctcs inside to trade with others or give away, then everyone inside the list gets harrassed)

just my 2 cents i am just a nobody so if you wanna zapped i also bo bian...

MonteCristo
18-02-2013, 02:16 AM
Dear All,
For the last 3 months, I have met up with numerous guys and girls from the forum and enjoyed sex to the the fullest. I will like to come up with a guide which includes all the best places to have sex (swing), the best FB in the forum, the best fl in the forum and all the contacts of the hottest girls and guys who are willing to go for ONS and all sorts of sexual fantasy. I will not release it in hardcopy (MICA won't probably approve) so it will be purely a softcopy. If you are interested, can PM me. FYI, I will only send out 20 encrypted PDF copy for those who up my points and is really keen in enhancing and sharpening their sex skills : ) Cheers. FYI, the guide is free

Since I release the thread on the sex guide, i got more than 100 request. I got some bro who say they up my points but i never give them the PDF. In this case, it is my fault if i mislead you. My apologies.

Er.. Don't sound like a misleading thread.. More like a scam for points?:confused:

huhu123
18-02-2013, 03:36 AM
Points for what fuck? Can exchange for free gift? cant comprehend or with thousands of points find fl got 10% to 20% off.....wtf so silly

keewee
18-02-2013, 03:59 AM
Points for what fuck? Can exchange for free gift? cant comprehend or with thousands of points find fl got 10% to 20% off.....wtf so silly

not really say point can exchange for free bonk but high rep point sure can get a lot of things for free... u may not realised it untill u ever reach that stage

cheers

geordie07
18-02-2013, 05:14 AM
thanks to whoever upz me...didnt leave a name...appreciated

genesis01
18-02-2013, 05:26 AM

Wildfire!!! I see trees kena burn down.

not really say point can exchange for free bonk but high rep point sure can get a lot of things for free... u may not realised it untill u ever reach that stage

cheers

I only know high rep points can get the green bar free but still got what free? Can the bro with 6897 rep points share share ma? :D

huhu123
18-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Ya curious man.....sammy should share with us so we can all aim to get high rep points. Must kn got wat freebies than can work hard post more and get high rep points ma. :D

Or get free vouchers???? hehehe

guess67
18-02-2013, 10:08 PM

ah rat, u zapped already? :p

ah rat
19-02-2013, 12:15 PM
ah rat, u zapped already? :p

No, I up him , think that got PDF copy. :mad:

DegenerationX
19-02-2013, 12:17 PM

I help u. :D

Meow^^
19-02-2013, 02:27 PM

Oh No...Jerry got Swindle by TS...Let Tom do the job :p

DegenerationX
19-02-2013, 02:30 PM
Oh No...Jerry got Swindle by TS...Let Tom do the job :p

Wah. Tom do job very fierce leh.....-16 :D

Meow^^
19-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Wah. Tom do job very fierce leh.....-16 :D

No la....he won't peng sang so fast de...he got 55...16 nothing la :p

DegenerationX
19-02-2013, 02:32 PM
No la....he won't peng sang so fast de...he got 55...16 nothing la :p

Haiz.....I can only help with 4 :D But he dun have any new posts leh.

Meow^^
19-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Haiz.....I can only help with 4 :D But he dun have any new posts leh.

Aiyo, Dx. It's good enough le...he were got dare to post..later 5 points also don't have. Unless....he give out free PDF..then he may have 5000xx lol

yangguo
19-02-2013, 02:54 PM

Ah rat ah Ah rat..

You so laojiao still can believe in this kind of "ultimate guide"??? :o:(

Malaysia United
19-02-2013, 02:58 PM
TS as request dun need anymore points coz got enough power & points liao.

Ninja
19-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Wah. Tom do job very fierce leh.....-16 :Dhehe...cat and rat are good friends mah...so must more fierce when do job....:D
Ah rat ah..You so laojiao still can believe in this kind of "ultimate guide"???i thought u learnt 九阴真经 also....:D
For the last 3 months, I have met up with numerous guys and girls from the forum and enjoyed sex to the the fullest. I will like to come up with a guide which includes all the best places to have sex (swing), the best FB in the forum, the best fl in the forum and all the contacts of the hottest girls and guys who are willing to go for ONS and all sorts of sexual fantasy. I will not release it in hardcopy (MICA won't probably approve) so it will be purely a softcopy. If you are interested, can PM me.TS shouldn't have lied to cheat points from samsters....:mad:

bionogne
19-02-2013, 03:25 PM
Loser... :mad:

Be truthful boy. Get real with life...
How many FBs do you think each person will have on a safe side?
Lolx.. Ans is 1-3. :rolleyes:

Now you're giving away contacts you claimed to have gotten from your FBs? :confused:
Heard of privacy settings? Try to spin another tale that's easier to be taken boy...

Zap Zap Zap
19-02-2013, 03:42 PM
TS,
Pls come out & we need yr explanation :mad:

ah rat
20-02-2013, 11:16 AM
Ah rat ah Ah rat..

You so laojiao still can believe in this kind of "ultimate guide"??? :o:(

Bro,What laojiao,I still newbie.See any Ultimate Sex guide also want to get,so to improve my sex life with my OC. :p

And I think TS afraid to post. :D

Laughing
20-02-2013, 11:28 AM
Bro,What laojiao,I still newbie.See any Ultimate Sex guide also want to get,so to improve my sex life with my OC. :p And I think TS afraid to post. :Di think he 收工 already...55pts can tahan another 10years....u so many points newbie.....:D

ah rat
20-02-2013, 12:01 PM
He started to post.Here his link

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8548391&postcount=20

Meow^^
20-02-2013, 12:08 PM
He started to post.Here his link

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8548391&postcount=20

Jerry~ spotted le~:p:D

DegenerationX
20-02-2013, 12:13 PM
Jerry~ spotted le~:p:D

Very fast, from 55 to 41. :D

Ninja
20-02-2013, 01:04 PM
He started to post.Here his link http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8548391&postcount=20he is so daring...but thats good...:)

Achor
20-02-2013, 03:58 PM
now from 41 to 11. his pts look like roller coaster too ..neg to postive n soon back to neg again :D

DegenerationX
20-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Just regained my power. Can action liao :D

nicemantohave, here I come!! :D

Meow^^
20-02-2013, 04:04 PM

Aiyo~ fast hand fast leg eh....:p

DegenerationX
20-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Aiyo~ fast hand fast leg eh....:p

Have u done your part? :D

fictionman
20-02-2013, 04:12 PM

Another 4 hrs to regaining my power!!!!....Wait for me TS.....

DegenerationX
20-02-2013, 04:13 PM
Hope he can go into red by today. :D

Meow^^
20-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Have u done your part? :D

Done le..discreetly sommore..hehe :p

genesis01
20-02-2013, 04:38 PM
Omg, y do i see tom & jerry here? U guys r here for ultimate sex guide ar? :D

So what's the fun now?

DegenerationX
20-02-2013, 04:40 PM
Done le..discreetly sommore..hehe :p

Discreetly?? Must be like me:

Scamming points? See how long can you last. CCB. DegenerationX :D

genesis01
20-02-2013, 04:42 PM
Hope he can go into red by today. :D

I think if TS din start this thread he wouldn't get his points deducted.

ningcaichen
20-02-2013, 04:47 PM
I think if TS din start this thread he wouldn't get his points deducted.why not say, if he didn't attend to cheat points then points wouldn't have drop? :)
Hello everyone, including Tom and Jerry...:D

DegenerationX
20-02-2013, 04:47 PM
I think if TS din start this thread he wouldn't get his points deducted.

It's an obvious scam for points. Wow!! He from 55 to 2 within a few hours. :D

Meow^^
20-02-2013, 04:48 PM
Discreetly?? Must be like me:

Scamming points? See how long can you last. CCB. DegenerationX :D

Like your sentence with out that CCB :P

[QUOTE=genesis01 Omg, y do i see tom & jerry here? U guys r here for ultimate sex guide ar?
So what's the fun now? [/QUOTE]

No Fun...i guess it maybe another clone in the making :P

Meow^^
20-02-2013, 04:49 PM
why not say, if he didn't attend to cheat points then points wouldn't have drop? :)
Hello everyone, including Tom and Jerry...:D

Hi Hi NCC, It had been a loooooooooooooooooooong time since i saw you :P

genesis01
20-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Lol...here got parade leh. every1 reporting in. meowwwwwwwwwwww!!!

ningcaichen
20-02-2013, 04:53 PM
It's an obvious scam for points. Wow!! He from 55 to 2 within a few hours. :Di also got contribute wor...:p

genesis01
20-02-2013, 04:57 PM
i also got contribute wor...:p

sorry, i must admit i haven contribute. :D

ningcaichen
20-02-2013, 05:01 PM
Hi Hi NCC, It had been a loooooooooooooooooooong time since i saw you :P
Yah hi!...i saw Jerry posting very very funny...so have been reading this thread...:D

ah rat
20-02-2013, 05:02 PM
I thought I saw a pussy cat :D

Meow^^
20-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Yah hi!...i saw Jerry posting very very funny...so have been reading this thread...:D

Post what thing Funny? :D

DegenerationX
20-02-2013, 05:08 PM
i also got contribute wor...:p

That's good! :D

ningcaichen
20-02-2013, 05:12 PM
Post what thing Funny? :D
The ultimate sex guide lor...someone ask if he zapped ts liao...then he reply up him...:p:D

genesis01
20-02-2013, 05:17 PM
anyway, hu got scam by the ultimate sex guide?

DegenerationX
20-02-2013, 05:20 PM
anyway, hu got scam by the ultimate sex guide?

I think quite a number of bros kena.

ningcaichen
20-02-2013, 05:20 PM
anyway, hu got scam by the ultimate sex guide?jerry lor...he tot got this good lobang in pdf copy will send him up his point...anyway if is real and good ppl automatic will up him one mah...why must ask ppl up then send...like bro keewee, share video...:)

howck001
20-02-2013, 05:25 PM
TS, don't bother about point, all your good work will be appreciated...

genesis01
20-02-2013, 05:38 PM

so what is the good work? can u enlighten me pls? got ppl not happy but on the other hand, u look supportive.

sgcolours
20-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Reporting for duty SIRS..

DegenerationX
20-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Wah! Very fast -1 liao. But how come he still not in moderation? :confused:

ningcaichen
20-02-2013, 06:13 PM
Wah! Very fast -1 liao. But how come he still not in moderation? :confused:need awhile to process because we faster than the system...:D
so what is the good work? can u enlighten me pls? got ppl not happy but on the other hand, u look supportive.same sentiments...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-02-2013, 06:37 PM

Bro howck001, no offense. ;)

Kindly visit TS's "goose work" - Ultimate CNY Snake Dance Scratch & Match (刮刮乐) thread below:

yangguo
20-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Very fast, from 55 to 41. :D

Now TS is in negative territory.

Mission accomplised. Let's go for celebration :D;)

ningcaichen
20-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Now TS is in negative territory.
Mission accomplised. Let's go for celebration :D;)
yeah...but really weird...he still didnt go into moderation after a few hours...:confused:

genesis01
20-02-2013, 09:02 PM

so what is the good work? can u enlighten me pls? got ppl not happy but on the other hand, u look supportive.

Seriously bro howck001, after some thinking n looking thru TS postings....u can't blame me for wondering what is ur relationship with TS leh. How come only u support him nia huh? From his points scamming post, i can see that he scammed quite a lot from premium bros here yet u r showing ur support for him. :confused::confused::confused:

howck001
20-02-2013, 09:55 PM
Seriously bro howck001, after some thinking n looking thru TS postings....u can't blame me for wondering what is ur relationship with TS leh. How come only u support him nia huh? From his points scamming post, i can see that he scammed quite a lot from premium bros here yet u r showing ur support for him. :confused::confused::confused:

actually not support, my point is...

all bully/bad/cheating must be go minus point.
all good work must be appreciate.

not supporting anyone...

forget the past and look for future...

anyone who don't follow the rule... must be punished.. :)

genesis01
20-02-2013, 09:57 PM
actually not support, my point is...

all bully/bad/cheating must be go minus point.
all good work must be appreciate.

not supporting anyone...

forget the past and look for future...

anyone who don't follow the rule... must be punished.. :)

oh, sorry if i misunderstood u. :)

ningcaichen
20-02-2013, 10:22 PM
Bro howck001, no offense. ;)
Kindly visit TS's "goose work" - Ultimate CNY Snake Dance Scratch & Match (刮刮乐) thread below:
hahaha....刮刮乐 Malaysia scam brought into Singapore, he said he is a teacher somemore, 我呸!!...:D :D :rolleyes:

acidicavex
20-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Pirate boat sink liao? :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-02-2013, 11:45 PM
hahaha....刮刮乐 Malaysia scam brought into Singapore, he said he is a teacher somemore, 我呸!!...:D :D :rolleyes:

No wonder recently introduced a new teacher's code of conduct to ensure that teachers act responsibly and to discharge properly. TS not a teacher but a leecher :D

genesis01
20-02-2013, 11:50 PM
No wonder recently introduced a new teacher's code of conduct to ensure that teachers act responsibly and to discharge properly. TS not a teacher but a leecher :D

Air-strike pilot reporting in.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
21-02-2013, 12:09 AM
Air-strike pilot reporting in.

Taliban terminated liao :D

fcykeu
21-02-2013, 04:00 PM
I still don't believe that there are any useful "sex guide" in print!!For points you can obtain from Sammyboy for a fee.
On the hand, frens will depend on attribute and attitude as well as whether others accept you as one.

DegenerationX
21-02-2013, 04:08 PM
Wow, TS from -6 back to 3 liao. :D

acidicavex
21-02-2013, 05:52 PM
Wow, TS from -6 back to 3 liao. :D

Either someone benefit from it or those people didn't read this post here and start upping him at the other sub forum. So the pirate is back...... :eek:

flowbow
21-02-2013, 11:39 PM
Can't be of much help, but in here to (kaypoh) and provide some spiritual support :D

Sorry I'm late :D:p

ningcaichen
21-02-2013, 11:58 PM
Can't be of much help, but in here to (kaypoh) and provide some spiritual support :D Sorry I'm late :D
haha wave wave :D....late better than never...long time no see also, spiritual only? no numerical support?....:p

flowbow
22-02-2013, 11:19 AM
haha wave wave :D....late better than never...long time no see also, spiritual only? no numerical support?....:p
Can't contribute numerical support leh, no power to zap even if I wanted to :(

genesis01
22-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Can't contribute numerical support leh, no power to zap even if I wanted to :(

i tink u can zap 1 point le leh...from the date u join

flowbow
22-02-2013, 01:12 PM
i tink u can zap 1 point le leh...from the date u join
I thought if I have power of 2, I zap he will deduct 1 point... And if I have power of 1, I zap he will deduct 0 points :confused: someone kindly enlighten me please :confused:

DegenerationX
22-02-2013, 01:14 PM
I thought if I have power of 2, I zap he will deduct 1 point... And if I have power of 1, I zap he will deduct 0 points :confused: someone kindly enlighten me please :confused:

U can zap 1 point. :D

flowbow
22-02-2013, 01:27 PM
U can zap 1 point. :D
Ok... I try now... :p

Edit: Aiya, he don't have latest post, cannot try :(

DegenerationX
22-02-2013, 01:31 PM
Ok... I try now... :p

Edit: Aiya, he don't have latest post, cannot try :(

Try on someone else? :eek::D

flowbow
22-02-2013, 02:25 PM
I want to save my virgin zap for Mr Nice Guy mah :p

genesis01
22-02-2013, 02:32 PM

oh... ur virgin.................zap.

pls do not try it on me. tyvm :D

flowbow
22-02-2013, 02:36 PM

1 point only, won't be painful one la... :p:D

DegenerationX
22-02-2013, 02:38 PM

Can try......then just nice his points will become 370, round number. :D

ah rat
22-02-2013, 02:45 PM

Sis, try to zap Sam,see whether it can zap 1 pt.Remember to leave nick name.

genesis01
22-02-2013, 02:45 PM

sis, u really wanna 1st blood me meh? heard from ppl 1st time very painful 1 leh. :D

arbo u can try on bro degenX, see he pain anot. :p

DegenerationX
22-02-2013, 02:47 PM
sis, u really wanna 1st blood me meh? heard from ppl 1st time very painful 1 leh. :D

arbo u can try on bro degenX, see he pain anot. :p

She up me before liao. Sibeh song!! :D

DegenerationX
22-02-2013, 02:48 PM

Haha. Good idea bro.

flowbow
22-02-2013, 03:02 PM

:eek: I don't dare to zap boss... :(

sis, u really wanna 1st blood me meh? heard from ppl 1st time very painful 1 leh.

arbo u can try on bro degenX, see he pain anot.

1 point painful what :confused::D

ah rat
22-02-2013, 03:06 PM
:eek: I don't dare to zap boss... :(

Why scare,I zap him before & scold stupid idiot :D Zap him and tell him whether its works.:D

flowbow
22-02-2013, 03:09 PM
Why scare,I zap him before & scold stupid idiot :D Zap him and tell him whether its works.:D
Later boss ban me, how? :(:p

ah rat
22-02-2013, 03:18 PM
Later boss ban me, how? :(:p

Don't worry.He won't anyhow ban without reason :)

ningcaichen
22-02-2013, 03:33 PM
Don't worry.He won't anyhow ban without reason :)so ban her for zap him...thats the reason....can? :D

DegenerationX
22-02-2013, 03:49 PM
so ban her for zap him...thats the reason....can? :D

He won't do that. At most is zap her back. She must be able to tahan kena zap back by Sam. :D

ah rat
22-02-2013, 04:04 PM
He won't do that. At most is zap her back. She must be able to tahan kena zap back by Sam. :D

He won't zap back.Most of his zap come from Off Topic.I been zap by him because of this reason.I post at the off Topic thread to inform ppl don't post in this thread.And I got zap by him.The next day I zap back him :D

ningcaichen
22-02-2013, 04:30 PM
She up me before liao. Sibeh song!! :Dshe also up me before...but when she up me that time, i thought she was a He...:D

flowbow
22-02-2013, 04:48 PM
You all gossiping about me? :confused::mad::p:D

sentsggirls
22-02-2013, 04:57 PM
another wastage of bandwiith thread.
TS must be laughing at us for giving him so much attention.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
23-02-2013, 02:10 PM
TS MIA liao :D

genesis01
23-02-2013, 03:10 PM
she also up me before...but when she up me that time, i thought she was a He...:D

so sis, were u a he b4 u become a she? i just ask ask only hor... coz ncc tot u were a he.

flowbow
23-02-2013, 03:41 PM
so sis, were u a he b4 u become a she? i just ask ask only hor... coz ncc tot u were a he.
I wish I were... I have a thing for ladyboys you see ;) unfortunately I'm 101% pure female... :(

Beachsea
23-02-2013, 03:46 PM
what happen to TS?

Hahahhaa................

yangguo
23-02-2013, 10:30 PM
I wish I were... I have a thing for ladyboys you see ;)

No wonder you love Thailand so much. :D;)

genesis01
24-02-2013, 05:49 AM
I wish I were... I have a thing for ladyboys you see ;) unfortunately I'm 101% pure female... :(

serious ar? den dun wait liao.

Hi, 16/c/m here. Intro pls...

Would u like to go to mcdonalds n have breakfast? :D

flowbow
24-02-2013, 02:43 PM
No wonder you love Thailand so much.

I love the Thai ladyboys the most. :D

Would u like to go to mcdonalds n have breakfast? :D

16 only?!??!!? So young!!?!?!? :confused: I don't like young boys leh... :p

genesis01
24-02-2013, 03:56 PM
young boys den more energetic n cute ma. give chance leh...;)

flowbow
24-02-2013, 04:24 PM
young boys den more energetic n cute ma. give chance leh...;)
No no, strictly no xdd for me please... Have had enough of them :cool::p

genesis01
24-02-2013, 04:50 PM
No no, strictly no xdd for me please... Have had enough of them :cool::p

walao, y u discriminate xdd? y u wanna hurt my feelings.... :(

flowbow
24-02-2013, 05:09 PM
walao, y u discriminate xdd? y u wanna hurt my feelings.... :(
Oops, not intentionally, but must make things clear to you mah :p:D

Absynthe
24-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Since I release the thread on the sex guide, i got more than 100 request. I got some bro who say they up my points but i never give them the PDF. In this case, it is my fault if i mislead you. My apologies. I have many brothers who don't up my points but one the contacts. Please leh. Who are you for me to give. Use your brain to think lah. I spend some much time to cultivate these FB and then by sending me an email or PM, you want the contacts. Please lah. I also have some other brothers who are good. They want to jio me out for trips. I appreciate that. By the way, I am a corporate trainer by professions. I have taught in numerous institutions, schools, government agencies and overseas as well. This is how I built my contacts. Please don't even ask me to send you any contacts any more unless you try to know me as a friend first. Btw, FB are not sex tools. They are nice people who just need sex but one to one one or two FB to meet needs. So please use your brain to think, even if i give you the contacts, do you think they will sleep with you when they even they know you? Please think. Most of you are working professions. Please pardon me to say that. If you want FB contacts, find them yourself. My list is for those who are willingly to treat people with respect. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

You can't even reply 1 request out of hundreds and you called yourself a corporate trainer ?:mad:

You are a big fat liar and you have the nerves to use their brains?:mad:

Take this zap you filthy sewer rat!:mad:

flowbow
25-02-2013, 12:10 AM

Wow you even came up with a rhyme for Mr Nice Guy :eek::p

genesis01
25-02-2013, 12:56 AM

ltr bro ah rat emo how? :D

ningcaichen
25-02-2013, 09:16 AM
ltr bro ah rat emo how? :D
ah rat is domestic rat...not filthy sewer rat...:D :p

yangguo
25-02-2013, 09:48 AM

Huh? 16 yo kid with a rep power of 9??..

That means you joined sbf at the age of 7??? :eek::p

DegenerationX
25-02-2013, 09:53 AM

He typo error lah. He mean he born in 1916 :D

ningcaichen
25-02-2013, 10:35 AM
He typo error lah. He mean he born in 1916 :Dso now qualify for flowbow again...:D

yangguo
25-02-2013, 11:17 AM

so now qualify for flowbow again...:D

Wow.. at last sis flowbow found her sugar daddy. :D;)

flowbow
25-02-2013, 01:08 PM
so now qualify for flowbow again...:D

Wow.. at last sis flowbow found her sugar daddy. :D;)

But 1916 a bit too old liao leh... :(

starbuck
25-02-2013, 01:21 PM
But 1916 a bit too old liao leh... :(

Old good mah sis. You no need to work so hard and still take money :D

flowbow
25-02-2013, 01:27 PM
Old good mah sis. You no need to work so hard and still take money :D
1916 is WAY too old already lor. :confused:

genesis01
25-02-2013, 01:44 PM

LOL, u dunno nowadays childrens r so spoiled meh? no la, is 8 yrs old when i join sbf. young that time too horny liao.

Kaoz, if i was born in that yr i think i should be in graveyard now. :D

genesis01
25-02-2013, 01:50 PM
1916 is WAY too old already lor. :confused:

liddat oso good ma. i 97 yrs old, u dun need do anything, everyday call me 'dear....i want diamond ring, i want bungalow....' i sure ok 1. can shower u with millions of dollars. :D

but if u suay suay tio i bo $$$ den too bad la.

ningcaichen
25-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Kaoz, if i was born in that yr i think i should be in graveyard now. :D97yrs old still young lah....haven't reach 100 yet....长命百岁...:D

flowbow
25-02-2013, 02:06 PM
liddat oso good ma. i 97 yrs old, u dun need do anything, everyday call me 'dear....i want diamond ring, i want bungalow....' i sure ok 1. can shower u with millions of dollars. :D

but if u suay suay tio i bo $$$ den too bad la.
So now the important question is... You got money one or not? :D:p

genesis01
25-02-2013, 04:49 PM
So now the important question is... You got money one or not? :D:p

i got billions.....like all men. :D