PDA

View Full Version : Moon=>Thai Girl

Amigo
05-04-2005, 04:11 AM
Today went to golden mile hv drink with friend's, drank alot & he intro to me a OKT Moon, Moon recommend me his girl Ann. Told me $130/with rm, 45min, Shower, BJ & FJ. Not very keen about it, just smile smile look here look there. After drinking my friend ask me how? wan to try Moon's girl's? Abit lost & say ok la. He call Moon ask about which hotel, reach the hotel he call again ask about rm no. went up to the rm , saw a very sweet looking girl smiling to me. Smile back pay her $130 & proceed to the SOP. After everything I ask her to let me take a picture from my phone she refuse, she say will let me do it on my second visit. All brother's, her service is very gd & i will go back to her again maybe in 3days time, Promise will take her picture & post it here.

Cheers :p

Look : 8/10
Boobs : 7/10
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10
GF : 9/10
Damage : $130/rm include.

forumer
05-04-2005, 05:52 AM
posted in wrong section, should be in http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Looksee
05-04-2005, 09:19 AM
sign.........what can i say.........2nd 1 liao..............

:mad:

meng
05-04-2005, 09:22 AM
another opid ;)

Amigo
05-04-2005, 09:32 AM
posted in wrong section, should be in http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Can I shift? Can U teach me please?

Siam_Bu
05-04-2005, 10:00 AM
Today went to golden mile hv drink with friend's, drank alot & he intro to me a OKT Moon, Moon recommend me his girl Ann. Told me $130/with rm, 45min, Shower, BJ & FJ. Not very keen about it, just smile smile look here look there. After drinking my friend ask me how? wan to try Moon's girl's? Abit lost & say ok la. He call Moon ask about which hotel, reach the hotel he call again ask about rm no. went up to the rm , saw a very sweet looking girl smiling to me. Smile back pay her $130 & proceed to the SOP. After everything I ask her to let me take a picture from my phone she refuse, she say will let me do it on my second visit. All brother's, her service is very gd & i will go back to her again maybe in 3days time, Promise will take her picture & post it here.

Moon is my supplier, his number 9096xxxx correct?

Siam_Bu
07-04-2005, 04:07 AM

Ha ha Ann i meet her liao tomorrow i will post the picture she promise to let me take kekekeke

Da Sha
09-04-2005, 05:27 AM
at last i found it, ok my short FR as promise Moon to post. her service is very good, but no bbbj, everything must with condom, yesterday is my second time to book her, first time also say can take picture end up second day she don't let. Overall a gd, she is cute & pretty service is very gd but all bro here no chance liao, i tried to book for another session full liao :( no more slot, hv to wait his new girl come in next week. :D