PDA

View Full Version : My First Anal

wildhorse
05-04-2005, 02:30 AM
Went to GL jalan jalan today to look for target. From lorong 4 and i walk to 20 and then went back to 12 after a 1 hour walk and i still cant find anyone i like. PRC looks good but dun like their attitude, cos i called the PRC that Bro pistone gave me. It is the first i called her and she dare tell me that she does not want to interact with ppl she dun know. Ask her what price she dun want to tell. (i know its $60) What the F....!!!! I just slam down the phone. She FL and picks up client from the street and she dare say sun interact with ppl she dun know, how to do business like that.... Damn piss off.

Never mind, i went for cat 40 at lorong 12 and remembers that the girl i tried before (only once) has good attitude. Cant remember wat hse no but its no 43 if not wrong, near Darlene hotel (got glass door and its closed must open to look inside). Went in and was immediatly greeting by the OKT very nice person...i like. I remembered him cos he cockeye. Ask from g10 but not free and i picked another girl also single digit but cant say. Went to her room and we start to bath together ....rumbba was quite nice, very exicting and she went on with the bbbj in the bathroom. She filled her mouth with warm water and blow...something new cos never experience before and we proceed to the bed. Although she bbbj but use listerine to rinse straight after, very hygine, i like. Lick here and there and i start to finger her pussy, she wet very fast, the moment i touch and she alreadi wet. I saw her asshole and asked her whether she offers anal sex... i never try b4 and she says no she does not.

I told her other pro got offer cos i read from FR in sammyboy, she says she afraid of pain and i didn't insists cos i ask ask only mah. We proceed on and she rode on me went on in that position from 2 mins and i lay her on bed and start screwing her. Suddenly, she pops the issue that she is willinging to try anal but will stop if it is painful but for extra $100(virgin asshole) but i cut down to $30. Mah too liao, i asked her for KY jelly and applied for her i tested her asshole by fingering it, it is damm tight, cant even get 2 fingers inside. Tried to get my cock in after few attempts but fail, too tight and my cock getting abit soft. She trys getting my cock back to steel and suggest she rides on me to get it in her ass. Tried three attempts and finally got it in, i quickly doggie her until i cummed inside her....walla

She asked me whether i like it but i dun cos her ass very tight, a smooth and wet pussy is better. She says not comfortable cos she feels like shiting whenever i pull my cock out b4 thrusting it back in. We quickly wash up and i want to go for round 2 BBBut time up 1 hr areadi...spend too much time trying to find my way into her asshole. She told me not to tell others cos its only for me (maybe she like me "ha ha"). "Thats why i didn't reveal her no"
Last of all, she inserted her finger inside my ass during the second bath maybe for revenge and asked me whether i like it.... hmmm interesting

Statistics
Looks 7/10
Bust 5/10 cos quite flat a cup
Body 7/10 petite, nice ass and shapely
BBBJ 7/10 exotic
Attitude 10/10
Damage $110: 40 + 40 + 30
RTF Yes... for her great effort

My little thoughts
Virgin anal for $30 definately worth it
Like PRC cos they skin fair but atiitude sucks
Maybe will stick to LOS cos their attitude good
Didn't expect to spend so much this time but
still worth it "$110 for one shot"
Will not try anal next time, nothing special

IOWA
05-04-2005, 12:54 PM
L12 where got Cat40?
and this post should not be in this section either.

KumLan
05-04-2005, 01:02 PM
whole bull of shit...

Rof|maoxz
05-04-2005, 01:21 PM
Went to GL jalan jalan today to look for target. Blar blar blar.

Dun replicate FR lah. Tui! _|_

silomroad
05-04-2005, 02:17 PM
Please lah, nothing to write just keep quiet, why bullshit?

Lowell
05-04-2005, 03:14 PM
Please lah, nothing to write just keep quiet, why bullshit?

not a flame....but frankly...i don't think any of the GL legitimate whores offer anal..

naemlo
05-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Statistics
Looks 7/10
Bust 5/10 cos quite flat a cup
Body 7/10 petite, nice ass and shapely
BBBJ 7/10 exotic
Attitude 10/10
Damage $110: 40 + 40 + 30
RTF Yes... for her great effort

My little thoughts
Virgin anal for $30 definately worth it
Like PRC cos they skin fair but atiitude sucks
Maybe will stick to LOS cos their attitude good
Didn't expect to spend so much this time but
still worth it "$110 for one shot"
Will not try anal next time, nothing special

Interesting FR, 1 thing I dun like n dun understand, good ger y dun share?? Want to keep to yourself. I thought this forum is for sharing. If u dun want to share or scared we bonk her then keep her at home or just keep quiet :confused:

trustee_6969
06-04-2005, 04:56 PM
Interesting FR, 1 thing I dun like n dun understand, good ger y dun share?? Want to keep to yourself. I thought this forum is for sharing. If u dun want to share or scared we bonk her then keep her at home or just keep quiet :confused:

I believe him in getting anal in GL, but seems like I did not pay extra for this services, maybe my girl is not virgin ass. Try L16H45, ask okt who can do anal and he will tell you which girl to pick and no extra fees.

wildhorse
06-04-2005, 05:10 PM
Well its true.... dun believe never mind

There's a t -juction infront of Darlene hotel and the rd running horizontal to it
isn't lorong 12 meh (if you are facing the hotel and you turn left got a number of cat 40 houses)

If you read FR on gl6 h66, bros will tell u that they all offer anal but may not be true for other houses. The thing is, i just happen to ask and it happened.

Not that i got nothing to write... ppl got go bonking then write or share experience. I did the same and you say its bull shit.

Maybe its too good to be true. Whatever.....

teraterm55
06-04-2005, 06:39 PM
not a flame....but frankly...i don't think any of the GL legitimate whores offer anal..

not surprise. even if they offer also have to do it quietly.

aparently ANAL is classified as unatural sex.
and believe it or not. ITS AGAINST THE LAW !!

any bros can confirm this ??

or is it my friend scaring me. according to them BJ is also
against law ????

Dancing
08-04-2005, 07:59 PM
You tell her about this forum???

Hairydick
08-04-2005, 08:17 PM
many years ago there was a cat150 girl called siao mei i think, she did allow anal. those older samsters who went gl long time ago may know about this. so it's not entirely true that gl have no anal service.

Cheri_Popper
08-04-2005, 10:04 PM
aparently ANAL is classified as unatural sex.
and believe it or not. ITS AGAINST THE LAW !!

any bros can confirm this ??

or is it my friend scaring me. according to them BJ is also
against law ????

Yes! Both these acts are against the law under Section 376(b) or Section 377 Cap 224 of the Penal Code. :eek:

However, very few people are charge for this type of offences! ;)

CaptainPlanet
08-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Wildhorse!!!
Dun u think u posted this FR in the wrong section huh?????

BS_KTV Lover
09-04-2005, 11:32 AM
Wildhorse!!!
Dun u think u posted this FR in the wrong section huh?????
Wassup?

Think he was posting in the mindset of the gal, kena cho cho til pantat sakit, dun talk bout wrong section, maybe name also forgotten :D

wildhorse
10-04-2005, 01:36 AM
Ai Yah... I just post without looking at the section...ok my mistake.

Another samster went to try and confirm that its lorong 8 not 12.
Got the wrong lane.....