PDA

View Full Version : Sec school story....

Boobslover
15-02-2013, 12:19 AM
Hi just a brief intro... Back then about more then 10 years ago in the west area few schools was well known for "pai kia" haha! yes! And 1st day of school i realize a sweet and very chio ah lian which is my classmate! Lets name her HL (not milk hor). And so the story begins...

stay tuned for more... those who find this story boring i just wanna say sorry and i will try to keep it interesting.

Boobslover
15-02-2013, 11:20 AM
As week pass by in school i did not really talk to HL because i was busy in my gang meetups hangout and busy beating people up! untill....

HL: Oi you like fighting hor! why you always fight n fight...
me: You huan lo la! lim pei want to train to be fighter la!
HL: i know you too busy so this is for you to copy your homework!
me: wah so good ah... come i hug hug!
HL: you wait longer next time bring me to your drinking and clubbing scene maybe you got a better chance..

And so always waiting for that chance and those days only pager but i manage to get and Sony Erricson 688 with clear casing and running lights! with butterfly ring tone! hhahahahahahaha!

Stay tuned ya...

DongGunZai
15-02-2013, 08:55 PM
pitching tent here, bro!

seahaa62
15-02-2013, 10:51 PM
Good memory indeed

D.Keys_SG
15-02-2013, 10:58 PM
Pitch tent oso.

shuaiige521
16-02-2013, 03:14 AM
I love ah lians! Waiting for new installment bro.

Robloxguy
16-02-2013, 04:56 AM
camping for more

Boobslover
17-02-2013, 04:08 AM
Sorry guys I'm down with throat infection n fever most likely will post on Monday! Very sorry and thanks for all the support!

seahaa62
17-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Understand

Sorry guys I'm down with throat infection n fever most likely will post on Monday! Very sorry and thanks for all the support!

Boobslover
19-02-2013, 02:52 AM
Let's continue...

So as days past i have been paging her as i stole my father money to buy a memo jazz icy blue (i got a good caning hence i still remember the colour) for her. Day and night i started to page her with those long numbers sweet messages and voice mail until....

HL: Tonight got song kah you going?
Me: Yes for sure cause ginnah tao got to go.
HL: should i go? because if i go you must stay with me and protect me.
me: sure!

so she dresses in a short bright yellow skirt and baby blue top with a halter neck bra.

Boobslover
19-02-2013, 02:55 AM
After the song kah we went home alone and it was a friday night so i ask her...

me: wanna ton at my place?
HL: okie but let me change first ok?
me: sure wear more lesser clothes so i can strip you later
HL: we shall see...

hence shre wore a full bare back T and with a X men bra. reach my home the first thing i did was to french her and we french like no tomorrow...

Proceeding to stripping.... to be continued.

Sorry bros and sis due to sickness i really tried my best....

Goner121
19-02-2013, 03:27 AM
Sweee! I camp here too!

seahaa62
19-02-2013, 08:21 PM
Have a good rest

Boobslover
22-02-2013, 12:56 AM
After which i brought her to my room and first thing she did was to strip my clothes and my pants and to my boxer. Then i french her like no tomorrow and i start to roam around her back and down to the butt. Next i push her to the bed and i lick her from ears to neck and slowly strip off her clothes revealing her bra.

HL: Dear can faster take off my pants i want to feel your xiao didi
me: sure but slowly yeah...

Then i took off her pants and reveal her lacy black panties and her bra...

Boobslover
22-02-2013, 01:01 AM
After which i quickly rip her bra and panties leaving her feel hot and horny and i straight dive into her shaven pussy... and next i finger her abit and she cum in less then 5 minutes... and what she did to me was the next horrible movements...

HL: Dear i am going to suck your cock real good watch out!
Me: BRING IT ON! NA BEI!

Then she lick and suck my cock like no tomorrow "slurrppppp slurpppp"! gosh it was my virginity fuck and hers too... i wasted no time and went to push my hard rock dick into her pussy! ÄHHHHH! She yelled! "dear it is so good!!!!! fuck me please and kiss my neh neh!"and i went to pump and pump and pump!

HL: dear fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cum in my mouth!
Me: no i want to cum in your chee bye hole
HL: nooooooooooooo! arghhhhhhhhhh arghh arghhhhhhhh so shiokkkkkkkkkkkkk
me: darling i am going to go faster....

Boobslover
22-02-2013, 01:05 AM
Next...

I pump like fast and furious and in the next 10 mins i squeeze her 36c boobs and also lick and suck her nipples till it's darn hard! wooo hooo

me: dear how is it you like it? (my dick still in her)
HL: yes dear can you don't cum in me i promise to marry you after your NS
Me: dear i want you to tiao kia now so that i can skip army and work 9-5pm daily
HL but dear.... AWWWW AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH

haha i pump again switch her to doggy but knn less then 5 mins i cum inside her pussy... after which we went flat totally and sweaty and i immediately went to take my towel and clean her up Sweat... Cum... (just a nice side as a gentleman clean up the girl as she will still want you...)

Boobslover
22-02-2013, 01:07 AM
That night was wonderful and we slept right away... and nothing much happen as sex in my home and my room sometimes we would try shopping malls...

Thanks to all my readers and i hope this is nice to all of you and pardon for my horrible writting. Next would be a story right after my sec 3 was with her still

Stay tuned...