PDA

View Full Version : Diary with Eva

ballack99
14-02-2013, 06:45 PM
This is based on my relationship with Eva, my gf.

Introduction
Eva is 28 years with height of 1.6 and B- boobs. Non virgin when we first had sex but she is one of the wildest girl i met. We are still together now and she will be reading this post too :eek:
I got to know her through mutual friends and she likes to club, dance and drink. Not to bore brothers with how Eva and I got together and our dating stuff. Fast forward to the actions

Date at the club
Eva was in a mini black dress and heels. She is not a panty hose girl just wore neat and simple for the night. After a few drinks, in the club she begins to hug and gives me those nibble kisses on the neck

First signal 1 that she is ready. I begin to outline her body curves from shoulder to the butt. So smooth were the curves that my fingers were running. Feeling her butt, there were no hint of panties outline !

rwp19
14-02-2013, 06:53 PM
Waiting for next!

ballack99
14-02-2013, 07:00 PM
Knowing she is game for more, i slide my fingers around Eva's groin area. Confirm and double confirm there is no panties. Signal number two!

Blood rushing and heart pumping, quickly i brought Eva home. Wasted no time and soon we were frenching with wet tongues and kisses. She has very good kissing skills and more! She pulled down my boxers and my dick saluted to Eva in the most respected position :D

Eva gave a lick lighted on my shaft slowly and wet it with her saliva. Soon as the shaft is wet, Eva engulfs my dick into her mouth. So skillful that i never feel her teeth during BJ. Licking me like a lillipop, she licks and pop and twists. Sometimes i complimented that she sucks better than AV actress. Right my dear ?

While she is giving BJ, i started to rub her clit. Eva gets wet easily by touching her right spots. I can feel the lubricants that her vagina is secreting and she is not wearing panties !

ballack99
14-02-2013, 07:11 PM
Soon she got enough of the licking and rubbing. Eva requests for penetration, yes she talks direct during our love making or sex sessions as anyone called it. Lie her on the bed, with a missionary position I spread her legs wide like a M shape.

Now Eva is ready for penetration, but i'm gonna to tease her vagina. Well trimmed with a tinge of hair left. I gave Eva's vagina a long slow slurp, followed by a second that parts her slightly.

Moaning and with anguish, Eva is begging for more. At this time, I know Eva is ready to rock. I position my dick right at her entrance, no condoms. With a little effort, i pushed right into Eva. Tearing her walls and feeling the wetness that was ready to receive.

The deeper i go, the more Eva moan. She is on the verge of orgasm. Keep pumping and Eva moans.... soon (maybe 10 seconds), she was scratching my back with her long finger nails

I knew she reached her orgasm and i pumped harder and cum all into her. So warm was my sperm and her love juice together. It is a simple love making session but it was one of the first we have :D

Kalv
14-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Nice story. Camping here. Thanks.

:):) Wishing all a Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year. :) Cheers.

lynnlammy
14-02-2013, 08:29 PM
Nice try! Keep going please!

Longboard
15-02-2013, 03:51 AM
Camping for more bro.

blackjack_king
15-02-2013, 04:01 AM
nice story. camping for more

alan0338
15-02-2013, 09:40 AM
camp here ... :D

ballack99
15-02-2013, 06:51 PM
A Trophy moment
One night after dinner at Dempsey, Eva and I were on our way home. That night i was driving and on the expressway to Eva's place. She was in a pastel coloured flower dress, no heels just normal flats. From her bra strap, i see she was wearing lacy white bra to match that dress. Looks sweet with hint of sexy mood.

While driving, Eva began to put her hands on my left thighs. Maybe due to the heavy dinner, i did not have a hardon immediately. Continue to drive for another 2 minutes and she feel no response from me. Suddenly she cup her palms over the outline of my dick, with my pants still on. Eva is making me hard....I looked at her and she has the notti look in her eyes

Eva begin to unzip my while i am driving ! It was about 10pm and cars were around us on the expressway. Within a quick moment, she had my dick out of the zip and standing in upright position.

Did i mention Eva is good at her BJ skills? Yes, she is. Eva is one hell of a professional at that. Eva took out her lipstick and began to use more on her lips, looking very erotic at that moment.

With her lips moisturised with lipstick, she bend over to my side and gave me a blow job. What a trophy moment !! It is the first time for me to receive blowjob while driving.

Looking at Eva giving me a blowjob while driving is a anxious yet exciting moment. To concentrate on driving is difficult for me to cum. For bros that had such experience, will know what i meant.

Eva began to moan while licking my shaft like a lollipop. This turns on the effect and really brings me to highs. Slurping and moaning soon delivered my sperm to her and Eva swallows them. Yes, she swallows ;)