PDA

View Full Version : Ex Gf

gam3r
04-04-2005, 07:18 PM
wah lao.. i miss my ex alot leh... cb.. break 2 months le why i still miss and love her so much? ani brothers can help me anot?

poison
04-04-2005, 07:22 PM
wah lao.. i miss my ex alot leh... cb.. break 2 months le why i still miss and love her so much? ani brothers can help me anot?
still friend or not? can still call her and ask her out? break is like that one, unless u set an eye for another if not u will still be missing her!

freedom
04-04-2005, 07:24 PM
me too bro
i still love and miss my ex too

gam3r
04-04-2005, 07:24 PM
still friend or not? can still call her and ask her out? break is like that one, unless u set an eye for another if not u will still be missing her!

nvr contact le.. i tried to pull back everithing and patch wif her.. but she dun wan.. say she dun wan stead now.. cb one lor.. damn selfish of her

euphoria777
04-04-2005, 07:25 PM

bro...miss her what?

If miss the sex = u are with her only for the sex....go geylang lah.
If miss her presence, the little things she do for u, the smell of her hair, the smile on her face = u still have feelings for her......go chase her back lah.

freedom
04-04-2005, 07:25 PM
let her cool off first lor
then try again

gam3r
04-04-2005, 07:26 PM
me too bro
i still love and miss my ex too

bro.. when u break wif her de? me broke up wif her 9 days after my bday.. january 20th..

euphoria777
04-04-2005, 07:26 PM
nvr contact le.. i tried to pull back everithing and patch wif her.. but she dun wan.. say she dun wan stead now.. cb one lor.. damn selfish of her

ask yourself....what have u done wrong? or not done right?

freedom
04-04-2005, 07:27 PM
sometime is the feeling now there
or the relationship is too long

ahpaul25
04-04-2005, 07:35 PM
Can u don say liao.......you are reminder me to remember my ex gf again.........so sad...........haizzzzz............... :(

Cheri_Popper
04-04-2005, 08:41 PM
不管天长地久,只在乎沉永有!

Sorry hor! my Chinese is half past six hor. Therefore got use the wrong chinese characters dun blame me hor! :D

grandfather
04-04-2005, 08:44 PM
问世间情为何物,只叫人生死相徐
不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有

gam3r
04-04-2005, 08:46 PM
bro...miss her what?

If miss the sex = u are with her only for the sex....go geylang lah.
If miss her presence, the little things she do for u, the smell of her hair, the smile on her face = u still have feelings for her......go chase her back lah.

ha.. even if she patch wif me, i wont mind if she dun haf sex wif me de.. i noe i still love her alot.. but.. but.. ha.. i tink no chance liao lor.. i tink she now interested in gals.. kaoz.. saddening.. i hate LESBIANS AND BUTCHES!

gam3r
04-04-2005, 08:48 PM
ask yourself....what have u done wrong? or not done right?

well.. she always complained dat i nvr gif her freedom and always try to control her.. but dats e damn fcuking way i show my love and care for her.. if i dun gif a shit about her, i wont even wana control her right.. why cant she juz understand.. and on the day b4 my bday, i found out dat she lied to me.. ccb.. den she say i dun trust her.. how the fuck u expect me to trust her when she lies.. kaoz.. sucks lor.. the feeling simply sucks.. i hate myself lor.. so chi qing for wad seh.. kns.. pui!

ahpaul25
04-04-2005, 08:48 PM
ha.. even if she patch wif me, i wont mind if she dun haf sex wif me de.. i noe i still love her alot.. but.. but.. ha.. i tink no chance liao lor.. i tink she now interested in gals.. kaoz.. saddening.. i hate LESBIANS AND BUTCHES!

Huh, damn saddie man, another 1 goes to lesbain group hai.........no wonder so many chio bus become lesbian......thank to u gam3r, i think you have hurt her really so bad....or else she will not turn out to lost interest in guys liao........ poor thing man....... :(

gam3r
04-04-2005, 08:50 PM
Huh, damn saddie man, another 1 goes to lesbain group hai.........no wonder so many chio bus become lesbian......thank to u gam3r, i think you have hurt her really so bad....or else she will not turn out to lost interest in guys liao........ poor thing man....... :(

haha sai la u.. i din not dui bu qi her lor.. the only sex partner i haf until now is her only lor.. mayb i made her gif up on our relationship due to the fact dat im over possessive and always quarrel wif her bah.. haizzz..

xiexie
04-04-2005, 08:52 PM
forget her ba what is done is done just find a new 1 ba and treat the next gal of urs better let ur ex regert of breaking

Tai_zi21
04-04-2005, 08:55 PM
Hi Bro gam3r

Wat Lost Has Already Been Lost! Why Not Look Ahead Instead? Well At Least Be Glad That U 2 Have Cross Each Other Path Before! I'm Sure There A Better Ger Out There Waiting For u de!

All The Best To U! :)

Cheri_Popper
04-04-2005, 08:56 PM
she always complained dat i nvr gif her freedom and always try to control her..

You sound exactly like me when I was in my Mid 20's!

I make exactly the same mistakes! And they sad thing is that until today after nearly 15 years, I had not forgotten her!

I can still remember our first date, where we went....etc. We started on 16 July 88 and broke off on 16 Nov 1990!! She was the only girl that I had truly loved!

Learnt from experience so after that I never "control" and gave all the "freedom" to my GF after her!!

KNN! "CAREl" for them, they said we are "controling" them. Give them "Freedom" they said we don't truly love them! "sigh"

ahpaul25
04-04-2005, 08:57 PM
haha sai la u.. i din not dui bu qi her lor.. the only sex partner i haf until now is her only lor.. mayb i made her gif up on our relationship due to the fact dat im over possessive and always quarrel wif her bah.. haizzz..

Hahahaha this sentence 'im over possessive and always quarrel wif her bah' shows you really love and miss her alot lor, i think you should express to her in a correct way to let her know how you feel, who don quarrel who don love her fav. loved 1..........Bro, really, don miss out sure relationship, cherish it.......if you still LOVE her........go on.......patch back...... i miss my ex bcos i don patch her back..... i regretted liao........ :(

gam3r
04-04-2005, 08:59 PM
Hi Bro gam3r

Wat Lost Has Already Been Lost! Why Not Look Ahead Instead? Well At Least Be Glad That U 2 Have Cross Each Other Path Before! I'm Sure There A Better Ger Out There Waiting For u de!

All The Best To U! :)

xie xie ni la.. yea.. bu zai hu tian chang di jiu, zi zai hu cheng jing yong you.

ahpaul25
04-04-2005, 09:02 PM
You sound exactly like me when I was in my Mid 20's!

I make exactly the same mistakes! And they sad thing is that until today after nearly 15 years, I had not forgotten her!

I can still remember our first date, where we went....etc. We started on 16 July 88 and broke off on 16 Nov 1990!! She was the only girl that I had truly loved!

Learnt from experience so after that I never "control" and gave all the "freedom" to my GF after her!!

KNN! "CAREl" for them, they said we are "controling" them. Give them "Freedom" they said we don't truly love them! "sigh"

Hai.........same fate bro.............that why i have the a word...... BALANCE in love........... you need to know when to let go and when to strike.......... that why in a relationship, it a commitment btwn both parties.........you need to give both of them some freedom...........hehehe......i finally learnt my mistakes........well, nmind......not too late, i still finding a suitable ger for my love......... :p

Cheri_Popper
04-04-2005, 09:07 PM
BALANCE in love

Thats right Bro! I was sucidal then. Nearly killed myself then if not for my buddies!

Anyway, I am already married with 2 kids and her with 3 kids liao! We still keep in contacts even until today as friends!

Sometimes, if you love her, set her free!

There will be other gals for you! I believed that some girls will break your heart and you also had broken some girls' heart as well! All is fair in Love!

gam3r
04-04-2005, 09:14 PM
Bro, really, don miss out sure relationship, cherish it.......if you still LOVE her........go on.......patch back...... i miss my ex bcos i don patch her back..... i regretted liao........ :([/QUOTE]

i cherished our relationship.. and i sure dun wana miss out.. but the prob now is her.. she dun want.. we broke off on jan 20th.. i try lots of time, many ways to patch wif her.. valentines day i send flower to her house.. coz i noe she like flowers.. but she juz say thankew.. her bball tournament matches i all go and watch.. i even pon sch to see her play match.. den i wrote her a letter regarding how i feel.. but she juz say sorry.. wah.. gals so easily forget the guys they love meh.. summore she gif her virgin to me.. haiz.. kns

ahpaul25
04-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Thats right Bro! I was sucidal then. Nearly killed myself then if not for my buddies!

Anyway, I am already married with 2 kids and her with 3 kids liao! We still keep in contacts even until today as friends!

Sometimes, if you love her, set her free!

There will be other gals for you! I believed that some girls will break your heart and you also had broken some girls' heart as well! All is fair in Love!

Yup, haiz.........luckily i still young......5 yrs to go to 30s........I still waiting to find a suitable ger for my love...i did found 1, this 1 I will try to cherish it once I manage to get her heart........hehe......now frd frd better, know her more before strike at the rite time......weeeeeeee........... Well bro, don kill yrself, life have to goes on........it not the end of the world........PEACE ;)

gam3r
04-04-2005, 09:15 PM
[QUOTE=Cheri_Popper]Sometimes, if you love her, set her free!

well.. i like tis phrase.. but love is selfish de.. who wana let their loved one go man..

Cheri_Popper
04-04-2005, 09:19 PM
Well bro, don kill yrself, life have to goes on........it not the end of the world

That was then not now! kekekeke :)

Life does goes on! :)

gam3r
04-04-2005, 09:21 PM
[QUOTE=ahpaul25]Yup, haiz.........luckily i still young......5 yrs to go to 30s........I still waiting to find a suitable ger for my love...i did found 1, this 1 I will try to cherish it once I manage to get her heart........hehe......now frd frd better, know her more before strike at the rite time....

well.. when u haf her liao.. will u still visit geylang?! lolx!~ muz be faithful wor brother paul

Cheri_Popper
04-04-2005, 09:21 PM
but love is selfish de.. who wana let their loved one go man..

You might have her physically but you don't have her emotionally so therefore what is the point of holding on to something that is not meant to be.

What is yours will ALWAYS be yours. What is not yours will ALWAYS not be yours!

ahpaul25
04-04-2005, 09:22 PM
well.. i like tis phrase.. but love is selfish de.. who wana let their loved one go man..

That why.......it not set her free........the correct phrase is give her personal freedom......don tied up her alway, give both of us sometimes..........in the end, You will miss her 1 automatic, then later you came and look for her.....LOVE URGE....... wahahaha.......who not selfish de......don let go your loved lor...... it a painful movement.........haiz............. :p

gam3r
04-04-2005, 09:24 PM
lol.. oh yah, bro paul.. why ur frenster the interest nvr add in visit geylang? lolx!!

ahpaul25
04-04-2005, 09:26 PM
well.. when u haf her liao.. will u still visit geylang?! lolx!~ muz be faithful wor brother paul

Bro, you BET! I confirm don ever go to GL and do something unfaithful to her.......it bcos it the feeling that a GL can't give me.......I begin to like her alot and in the end i will love her sooner or later...... :)

gam3r
04-04-2005, 09:35 PM
Bro, you BET! I confirm don ever go to GL and do something unfaithful to her.......it bcos it the feeling that a GL can't give me.......I begin to like her alot and in the end i will love her sooner or later...... :)

yah lor.. dun spread some diseases to her.. like dat den is realli dui bu qi ta lor..

Andy Lau
04-04-2005, 11:42 PM
送你这首歌 :

男朋友

你是我女朋友 我是你男朋友
為什麼你現在與我無尤

站在你家進口 靜靜的在等候
陪伴著我是你家門緊扣

想一想你的時候 多溫柔
看一看門外的我 捨不得走
我知道沒有理由 再做你的男朋友
只希望你能接受 這一個朋友

讓我為你解憂 解開你內心沉著深深的愁
恨慢慢收夜快快走 不忍心看你再為誰停留

讓我為你解憂 但願我的真心對你有些用
打開門 在你需要的時候

freedom
05-04-2005, 12:28 AM
to our creater
let relax look forward for a better ones lor
sorry i am the same as you :p

Deathbysex
05-04-2005, 01:28 AM
Bro, haha u really remind me of my ex.. broke up exactly like what ur ex told u.. and got quite bitter.. but guess everything toned down evenutally and we all walk our own lives now. She sometimes call but i find its just bitter calls to spike me with how successful she is now and bla bla bla... u see after army i pursue my studies but she already working since she got degree while i in army.. saddest part of my life man.. After readin this thread u wrote, i kinda miss her.... even dreamt of her just woke up and remember ur thread so contribute.. Man i know how u feel and i know its hurts but time will heal. I can tell u its not easy.. its been 3 plus yrs liao.. she has a nice banker bf, and i have my own gf too but the impression is so vivid that it still feels like we were together.. so bro gamer it will b there always b therecos u once truely and sincerely put urself in to the relationship. Nothing is very possible just like bro cheri go lor.. it will be easier for u.. trust me! Just my experience that i wanna share..

mysterious
05-04-2005, 02:35 AM
don't ever fall in love too hard with a gal.. cos u only expose urself to hurt...

always withold all ur feelings...

let me share my experience... when i was with my first, i was very much in love with her... and when she want to break up, i got so desperate i ran after the bus she was on... i just wanted to get her back at all oosts.. in the end i did... but she din know she got back a different man... i told myself i will not be so stupid again... gradually i bo-chap her.. but somehow she grew more attached to me... in the end i got sick of her and dumped her..

my current one i also treat her quite badly... but somehow everytime i make her break up with me she also keep running back to me...

the thing is also that these 2 gals got quite a number of suitors one.. not that nobody want them..

so guys... don't invest too much into relationship... and sometimes treat a girl badly and u'll have surprising results... and finally:

不 在 乎 天 長 地 久
只 在 乎 "上 "了 沒 有

OkoBoko
05-04-2005, 02:41 AM
不管天长地久,只在乎沉永有!

:confused: simi lan lai ye?

xiaoqiang
05-04-2005, 02:48 AM
Mine too...was back to de age when i'm 16... after N level... left to work and came to know her thru working place...it's so sweet till today de pian and emotion for her that she left for me will still have some effect but not as bad as before...it's 6 years now and i still miss her...she sms me during my army days... i somehow happy but sad...wanted to ask her out but she nv reply me... i rather less a gf and still got a frenz better then losing a frenz... every little thing she does like eating smiling or juz looking @ me melts my heart... and almost lost my life during field camp but lucky for my oc... memories does engrave but feeling and pain will fade thru times... trust me..de only way to heal is time... that's our only medicine given by god... i'm not a christian but i'm a buddist... a few sentence for ya...

If you really love someone, let her go... even if she does not come back to you, it's never meant to be with you in de 1st place...

We came to this world is not to enjoy, But to suffer...we learn to grow from our mistake and pain...

*Ever wonder where will we be afterlife? It's a mystery... But I came to think of when de my time is up, I'm Free... It's a veri scary Feeling when ya thinking abt de death occurs but for me death is juz another new born life we are gonna face... So bro gamer... take everything easy and learn to be wide heart...P/S: Not saying ya "Xin Zhang Zai" but to take everything easy is not an easy things to master...

P/S: Sorry for my long winded saying... Stay happy and healthy every bros :)

KoLianTai
05-04-2005, 05:47 AM
lol... lemmi chant sutra then...
se ji shi kong
kong ji shi se
you jiu shi mei you
mei you jiu shi you...

no offense to any bros here but to me, f*ck is all those logic whereby freedom comes into play. IMHO freedom is just an excuse.

When 1st wk together, stick until cannot stick, where is the freedom?
When fall in love, everything also +++, where is the privacy?

Why no one +++ abt freedom until one fine day? When she suddenly say i need more space. When suddenly she type sms need to be so secretive. When she suddenly say why you never go work? When she ask to have more time for herself, so that you 2 will miz other more? Coz she no love you liao mah. Coz she seeing another guy.

She gave me a lecture abt flying kite. Sometimes you tug the string, sometimes u let loose of the string. She say now the wind blow big, if i tug the string it'd brk. Then i gumlan let loose lorr. Let her go out wif the guy, let the guy fetch her thru n fro frm work. She say i matured liao, she said she like it tt way. Then in the end kite also fly away. Then she tell me if the kite's gonna fly away, it'd fly. There's nth you can do.

So how? LL lorr... no matter wat u do ppl also gt things to say one lahz. So frm tis i learn how to hieuw lan those fancy logic for ppl to console themself one.

But even if i say so, i still sad :( muz bash thread starter, wu yuan wu gu start tis kinda thread for what =X hahaa... me brk wif her just nia tis mth 16th. Was suppose to end our r/s on my bdae 31st march, but she say her heart nt wif me le, liddat v. xin ku so i just brk wif her on tt day, give her the freedom she want. Then she say pei me guo bdae, bdae knn i alone hug pillow cry. Then say wat after brk still friend, still can go out. Now even sms she find me fan. Whata biatch. But still, i miss her *sobz* haiz

urvan77
05-04-2005, 11:39 AM
bro take it easy lah i broke up wif my gf since last year and its coming to a year liao and i stil cant forget her. mayb u r like me she may b the one for u thats y til now u still think od her

freedom
05-04-2005, 01:16 PM
:p maybe i should learn from the bros in here
be the bad boy or bad guy

xiaoqiang
05-04-2005, 01:29 PM
:p maybe i should learn from the bros in here
be the bad boy or bad guy

we not asking u to be a bad guy/boy..but to let u understand wat u had been now we have been thru... My only advise is to be urself and be a nice guy which make everyone ard u happy can le... But bear in mind that nv be a bastard or jerk...Cost "Bao Ying" does exist

Castrol
05-04-2005, 02:06 PM

bro... go take your revenge gnn... you go interested in gay, that'll show her! :D

KoLianTai
05-04-2005, 02:13 PM
bro... go take your revenge gnn... you go interested in gay, that'll show her!

haha bad boy, teach ppl wrong thing... or u hinting to him to hook u on? :D

Castrol
05-04-2005, 02:44 PM
haha bad boy, teach ppl wrong thing... or u hinting to him to hook u on? :D

holy..... me? you mean me and..... :eek:

medicheng
05-04-2005, 05:18 PM
so sad to even think about her..... i loved her so much... everytime passed by her parents shop i will peep inside to see if she is there helping out.... does she knows all these? i dunno.... one and a half years together... in the end she choose another... i never tried to make her stay, coz i know if the love had changed, everything changes.... haiz.....

tittyhawk
05-04-2005, 05:30 PM
Heeeellllllooooo bro medicheng, long time no see u online, how the hell are you? :D

gam3r
05-04-2005, 06:02 PM
bro... go take your revenge gnn... you go interested in gay, that'll show her! :D

SIAO ARH!!! got chee bye let me pia u ask me go pia ka chng! u muz be crazy.. lol.. i cant imagine myself sticking my dick inside a guys asshole.. er xin leh u!!

gam3r
05-04-2005, 06:04 PM
If you really love someone, let her go... even if she does not come back to you, it's never meant to be with you in de 1st place...

brother.. i dun agree leh.. wad if u really love dat gal, and u let her go.. the gal really love u oso.. den she let u go.. like dat how will come back to each other again.. if like dat even if ur meant for each other, u will get her back and she wont get u back le ma..

gam3r
05-04-2005, 06:06 PM
wah lao.. yuan lai alot of our brothers are the same as me de.. 同是天涯沦落人... we all been thru such heartbreaking relationships.. sobx sobx.. no wonder all come join sammy boy for geylang tips.. lolx!! BROTHERS WAN SUI!!

ahpaul25
05-04-2005, 06:10 PM
wah lao.. yuan lai alot of our brothers are the same as me de.. 同是天涯沦落人... we all been thru such heartbreaking relationships.. sobx sobx.. no wonder all come join sammy boy for geylang tips.. lolx!! BROTHERS WAN SUI!!

Hahaha.........don curse us leh, so many bros miss yr ex gf leh......... like there no turning back like that......... :( weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gam3r
05-04-2005, 06:20 PM
Hahaha.........don curse us leh, so many bros miss yr ex gf leh......... like there no turning back like that......... :( weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

good horse dun eat backward grass!! haha..

Customerzzz
05-04-2005, 06:21 PM
SO HOW MANY PPL IS BECAUSE U GET DUMP THEN U VISIT THIS WEB SITE?
And how old r u?

Start with me. Yes I got dump. 28

gam3r
05-04-2005, 06:36 PM
SO HOW MANY PPL IS BECAUSE U GET DUMP THEN U VISIT THIS WEB SITE?
And how old r u?

same.. im 17 nia..

KoLianTai
05-04-2005, 06:40 PM
same.. im 17 nia..
small boy go pcc more =D u illegal here LOL

oxilary
05-04-2005, 06:41 PM
small boy go pcc more =D u illegal here LOL

what's the legit age? :eek:

KoLianTai
05-04-2005, 06:42 PM
what's the legit age?
nt 18 mehz coz of the explicit materials in the forum :confused:

ahpaul25
05-04-2005, 07:02 PM
nt 18 mehz coz of the explicit materials in the forum :confused:

Pai say, now SG warn it 21 for any sexual picture or explicit materials in LAW........17 is banned..... haizz......... MIN 21. just like RA show..... :p

ahpaul25
05-04-2005, 07:04 PM

Waaaa.........Yes I got dump...... 28 times <---------- man, you are a failure dude.........dump so many times.......like dumping ground.......poor thing....LOLx :p

KoLianTai
05-04-2005, 07:16 PM
Pai say, now SG warn it 21 for any sexual picture or explicit materials in LAW........17 is banned..... haizz......... MIN 21. just like RA show.....
Owww then more jialat... lol, if 18 he can hiong past =X
Waaaa.........Yes I got dump...... 28 times <---------- man, you are a failure dude.........dump so many times.......like dumping ground.......poor thing....LOLx
28 is his age lahz *kok*...

oxilary
05-04-2005, 07:18 PM
hehe.. so is this forum, NC-16/M18/RA21? :D

KoLianTai
05-04-2005, 07:26 PM
LOUD SHOUT FOR SAMMY... shhh later tio zap till smitherings. i think onli link area r21 lahz... boinking already 16 can liao so actually nobody cares... lol

gam3r
05-04-2005, 08:13 PM
LOUD SHOUT FOR SAMMY... shhh later tio zap till smitherings. i think onli link area r21 lahz... boinking already 16 can liao so actually nobody cares... lol

OEI!! SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Deathbysex
05-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Gamer bro, u still young la.. still got alot of opportunity for u.. gals out there so many!! relax man!!

KoLianTai
06-04-2005, 04:44 AM
ya lorr... when u post this thread i tot u later 30's plus balding plus potbelly plus erectile dyfunction liao...

onli 17 nia, no nd so sad lahz... lai lai, go find laury to intro some "gals" let u san xin.

medicheng
06-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Heeeellllllooooo bro medicheng, long time no see u online, how the hell are you? :D
i am fine busy with work and girls.... haha.... flirting and flirting

xiaoqiang
06-04-2005, 11:42 PM
brother.. i dun agree leh.. wad if u really love dat gal, and u let her go.. the gal really love u oso.. den she let u go.. like dat how will come back to each other again.. if like dat even if ur meant for each other, u will get her back and she wont get u back le ma..

If she love u she wun even wanna quarrel in de 1st place ma...she will hao hao de discuss wif u wat wrong between de relationship and try to solve it together wif u... else why does she leave u for nothing?

gam3r
06-04-2005, 11:46 PM
If she love u she wun even wanna quarrel in de 1st place ma...she will hao hao de discuss wif u wat wrong between de relationship and try to solve it together wif u... else why does she leave u for nothing?

haiya.. all couples quarrel de la.. where got dun quarrel de leh.. its the matter of until wad extent..

Garf
07-04-2005, 09:53 PM
haiya.. all couples quarrel de la.. where got dun quarrel de leh.. its the matter of until wad extent..
this I not agree. All things can discuss and no need quarrel de wor. Discuss can make two parties more understanding, but quarrels mostly can hurt.

freedom
08-04-2005, 09:32 AM
partly agree with both of you

nismo88
08-04-2005, 02:32 PM
Huh, damn saddie man, another 1 goes to lesbain group hai.........no wonder so many chio bus become lesbian......

ya lor.... see more n more chio bus holding hands together...... see oredi oso TL...... in my heart thinking very wasted leh..... :(

arizona
08-04-2005, 02:45 PM
bro.. when u break wif her de? me broke up wif her 9 days after my bday.. january 20th..

aiyoh mine disappear immidiately after my training stint during ns..sometimes its blessing in disguise...its da ok...many many girl outside..

now cannot live without her...later...once u r free liao u feel more relax and horny !!

arizona
08-04-2005, 02:49 PM
good horse dun eat backward grass!! haha..

I oni want the length of my meat to the as same as the horse dick. long :p

kekekkee

no hardfeeling

freedom
09-04-2005, 12:12 AM
got that power a not

sexytoy.com.sg
09-04-2005, 01:50 AM

Simply call her now and tell her that you feel this way loh..... :D

freedom
09-04-2005, 01:51 AM
call her?
but if for me case she block me in msn how?