PDA

View Full Version : Lousy Massage Service - Experience at your Own Risk

mel&nicole
13-02-2013, 11:18 PM
Hi Bros,

This is my personal experience and one man's meat is another man's poison.

Tried the below by OldKinkyThings some days back and was very disappointed by the massage service rendered.

BủsTY LẲDY here to serve U ✪ Authẹntic Massagẹ ♥ with GREAT HAPPY ENDING [MASSAGỂ]

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=347105&highlight=

Location is way out if you do not have car and have to walk some distance. Sms her when I arrived and she came down to pick me up. Room is spacious with bathroom attached. Told to undress and shower alone.

When I came out she was topless and in her undies. She is indeed busty as per described. Started with BM at the back for like 5 mins and then followed by piano type of massage. The piano massage took like 10 mins and was told to turn over. She then start to apply old and play with your balls and then HJ. Came after 15 mins and was told to shower.

When I came out from shower she has worn back her clothes. Total time spent is like 30 mins.

Bros who are looking for good and authentic massage should give her a miss. Just to warn bros looking for authentic massage like myself not to waste the $90 and come out disappointed.

Overall GF feeling is there. Soft massage lover and boobs lover can give her a try. Her boobs are big and soft but slightly saggy. Business seems good as she keeps on receiving phone calls.

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

bigbuffalo
13-02-2013, 11:37 PM
brother , it would benefit samsters more if you post in her thread..thanks

sgsamster
13-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Thanks for the warning.

kryptonite123
14-02-2013, 12:03 AM
If u are observant enough, you would have realised this girl (and a few others) used to offer FJ (at the same price), then for some reason decided to offer only massage. More often than not, these "converts" are not trained in massage and u are most likely going to get piano massage followed by an ordinary HJ.

loneyheart
14-02-2013, 12:29 AM
Very observant bro Kryptonite123 :D

mel&nicole
14-02-2013, 12:44 AM
If u are observant enough, you would have realised this girl (and a few others) used to offer FJ (at the same price), then for some reason decided to offer only massage. More often than not, these "converts" are not trained in massage and u are most likely going to get piano massage followed by an ordinary HJ.

Hi Bro Kryptonite123,

It would be great if you can provide us with your observed list of gals as I do not look for gals providing FJ and would not know who was providing FJ and only provide "massage" and HJ now. A consolidated list would prove to be beneficial to all rather than to comment this and that and not contribute.

I am not as experience as you in terms of this so would save me some time and money for you to share.

Cheers

kryptonite123
14-02-2013, 01:16 AM
Hi mel&nicole,

I'm not an experienced chiongster by any standards, but I do my "homework" before deciding who to patronise and "homework" = surf sammyboyforum more often. More "homework" done = less chance of error = less $ wasted :p

Anyway, I don't think it's right to publicly reveal who these "converts" are, as I have not tried them, and therefore do not have the right to prematurely assume whether their massage is up to par (or not).

However, I can tell u privately who these "converts" are (those that I have noticed), and also who I think are able to give a genuine massage. Check your inbox soon.

clockwerk
14-02-2013, 10:06 AM
It's up to bros to protect bros ! Well, I have to say with the sudden influx, it is once again honest FR to protect us. Keep the good an bad FR going people , in the long run, everyone will benefit with each other. :)

4Dguru
14-02-2013, 10:09 AM
Hi mel&nicole,

I'm not an experienced chiongster by any standards, but I do my "homework" before deciding who to patronise and "homework" = surf sammyboyforum more often. More "homework" done = less chance of error = less $ wasted :p

Anyway, I don't think it's right to publicly reveal who these "converts" are, as I have not tried them, and therefore do not have the right to prematurely assume whether their massage is up to par (or not).

However, I can tell u privately who these "converts" are (those that I have noticed), and also who I think are able to give a genuine massage. Check your inbox soon.

bro, can share good hard massage lobang? no need happy ending the best! thanks.

songant
14-02-2013, 10:20 AM

bro, care to share if you know why they convert? is it they kana some kind of diseases?

GN007SG
14-02-2013, 10:28 AM
to maximise their earnings...

eg: she aroused u during sexy or boob massage or something... u asked for FJ... she offered u a price...
so u paid for massage dmg + fj dmg

better than them just doing either

not saying all of them does that but... yea...

kryptonite123
14-02-2013, 12:17 PM
bro, care to share if you know why they convert? is it they kana some kind of diseases?

Like what GN007SG said, they do this to maximise their earnings. Though their charges remain the same, they are shortchanging you in another way: doing less work for the same price - piano massage + normal HJ vs. cathbath + BBBJ + FJ.

In the heat of things when you can't think rationally and you need a vagina to fill your 2IC, you are susceptible to pay a ridiculous premium for a normal FJ, and in your head you'll be thinking it's worth it as she "does not offer this to everyone" (but that's actually not the case), and she's offering it to you because you are "special".

However, these "converts" are not the smart ones since they have left traces behind; the smart ones are the ones who have already thought of this psychological ploy right from the start. I remember seeing someone mentioning in his FR saying he paid $200 for the "full" course. Personally, there was once I was quoted $150 for "full" course (the massage covered top to bottom with even mosha included but technique and strength wise, it was certainly not up to par) but luckily I did not succumb to this ridiculous offer.

Of course, this is all guesswork on my part; I may be wrong.

Bro 4DGuru, check your inbox soon!

herodieyoung
14-02-2013, 11:20 PM
A couple of weeks ago, I had come to know of a fl (syt) who had switched from providing fj to massage & hj only. When I causally asked her why the sudden change, she then replied that she was never comfortable providing fj and hence she had begun learning massage techniques prior to the switch. Needless to say, the massage session was negligible although I must admit that she did put in a lot of effort.

One thing I did heard from a former fl years ago was that she had to quit the fl trade after her ‘biz’ gradually declining over the years. She had reasoned that the decline was due to men’s desire for ‘fresh’ & younger fl. And hence she felt that it was better to quit earlier than to spend fruitless time continuing in the fl scene.

Reckoned that besides the reasons/excuses mentioned in this tread by other bros that fl uses to maximize their earning during their stint here, there are also other reasons which might have compel some fl to either switch to providing other services or simply quit. (Or go to other countries to continue doing fl)

There will always be competition for our dough ;)

sytloverr
15-02-2013, 12:37 AM
Seems reasonable enuff.
FLs are here to maximise their limited earnings.
turnover on a piano msg + hj is much faster.
not just timing -
without fj the FLs own energy & recovery is less.

at the end of the day CN FLs are generally quite business oriented.

Shiofukis
15-02-2013, 12:41 AM
still missed PDMM - JIA JIA's massage. Cheap and good. 1 year plus.... not sure whether she's back or not?

strings
15-02-2013, 01:34 AM
Hi guys,tried her last nite,its real shit! Massage without applying anything. Bathe alone, damage $80 exclude room/cap. Not much services,definately a no rtf.

stryker
15-02-2013, 09:15 PM
One masseuse I won't mind RTF is Nana from Littlefat previously. Even though it has been some time since I saw her, she still remember my preferences, where to apply strength. The few times my session with her overshot never chased me out (of course no other bro waiting). Her HDLY really no horse run. she moved placed recently & said she intends to advertise here but so far never see her thread leh

supa76
15-02-2013, 11:22 PM
I believe the gal that TS mentioned is also advertising in another stable. It also has a bad MR in that thread too.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8459812&postcount=26

mel&nicole
21-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Bros who like hard massage can try the below gals which I have tried and they are good.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=330188

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=216221

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=280563

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=322682&highlight=

Bros are free to recommend more hard massage gals

unregistered_10
21-02-2013, 09:30 PM
Joey ,
Red sotong, good massage.

mel&nicole
21-02-2013, 09:53 PM
Bro 1447,