PDA

View Full Version : Orchard Tower

meixuan2000
12-02-2013, 12:28 AM
Dunno if I am giving away a raw ground, but anyway I decided to share my findings. Sorry if its already old news!

Was walking ard Orchard and then decided to walk into Orchard Tower, its as good or even better than FC. Anyway I'm not a experienced HC visitor, only started cheonging recently!

After "shopping" around, there are a variety of shops offering facial and assorted massages. Anyway, visited a facial shop but I find them too commercialized. Only want the end results.

I was quoted $200 for FJ and $150 for BJ. With that rates, I might as well go GL. I told her straight I dont want and she lower her price to $150. I ask her BJ for $100. Felt being extorted but what to do? I will never visit that same shop again!!

But I walked around and see really hot girls around and I will definitely try this ground, but not the same shop. Would any brothers share if the price is like that over there?

unregistered_10
12-02-2013, 08:50 AM
Bro , be warned ,
Tourist orientated & chop carrot joints there

chanster
12-02-2013, 09:21 AM
Facial ? GOlden something facial isit

Atate
12-02-2013, 11:53 AM
Was the FJ in the place or did you need to take them back to yours?

What level was that massage place on?

Legionnaire
12-02-2013, 12:44 PM
I have heard of good and bad reviews regarding HC services at OT (never really go there for ECA). You got to have thick wallets and know how to negotiate and not letting your little bro decide :D

Happy CNY to everyone !

CPTMiller
12-02-2013, 01:40 PM
It is a foreigners frequent place.
Price is high

harunoki
12-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Orchard Towers is for tourists. Its common knowledge that prices charged there are much much more expensive.

samsam33
12-02-2013, 09:44 PM
if u are local, tell them so and insist FJ for $100. They will usually agreed

Dunno if I am giving away a raw ground, but anyway I decided to share my findings. Sorry if its already old news!

Was walking ard Orchard and then decided to walk into Orchard Tower, its as good or even better than FC. Anyway I'm not a experienced HC visitor, only started cheonging recently!

After "shopping" around, there are a variety of shops offering facial and assorted massages. Anyway, visited a facial shop but I find them too commercialized. Only want the end results.

I was quoted $200 for FJ and $150 for BJ. With that rates, I might as well go GL. I told her straight I dont want and she lower her price to $150. I ask her BJ for $100. Felt being extorted but what to do? I will never visit that same shop again!!

But I walked around and see really hot girls around and I will definitely try this ground, but not the same shop. Would any brothers share if the price is like that over there?

meixuan2000
12-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Yes, I must agree that its damn ex. But I was in the wrong place at the right time.

The FJ is at the place itself. One more thing to note is that there is no attached bathroom, which is a big negative point to me.

cunnty
13-02-2013, 01:38 PM
go to the one near the lift and next to a hair saloon at level 3, the china girl from chengdu charge me $100 after nego
very petite nice curve young lady
pretty too