PDA

View Full Version : The black market of PRC in Geylang, Latest Update in their Closing Deal Tactic

LovePotion
09-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Recently I received a number of feedbacks or stories from my closed customer, so I think I should warn or check out whether is the story really true

Most of the PRCs in Geylang came up with s series of creative ideas to seduce and then rob you, in the end you will be helpless and feel stupid

They will dress up sexy along the street and then seduce you by telling you they charge only $25-30.

Then they will bring you to the room which charge $6-8

They will demand you to pay them the $30 cash first then they will keep into their wallet

After that, they will strip and lie on the bed to ask you to fuck them fast as there is a limited time frame

If you wan BJ, they will charge $10 more

THey also wont strip off everything, if you want to see them naked, $10 more

They only do missionary as they claimed everyone only does this position, for doggy and other trademark will cost $10 each

Then when you bonk on them, they wont move nor moan to make you feel stupid.

Under this case, will you still pay? I told them, if they pay those PRCs, then we guys are worst then prostitude because they treat us like a bunch of sex addict and sex slave

wally888
09-02-2013, 10:53 PM
If so cheap, then wont mind giving a try! :D

iScrew
10-02-2013, 02:05 AM
bro you must have tactic to deal with all these fuckers. Cannot let them like the jiak you. I know sometimes us guys feel very defenceless when we are naked and bonking, but in order to be a man, you need to know how to control a bitch.

The best thing is, as a woman and being bonked, they are very scared too. So the next time you kena all these problamatic fuck, do these...

1. Slap her and tell her to shutup

not the soft slap but the hard kind, let her know you are those customer that pay liao and get what they want, not those virgin customer that kena con type.

if she talks again, slap her again and tell her to shutup, repeat this process a few times and they will learn not to talk nonsense anymore.

They dont give you the position they want?

2. Shove them into it

Yes sir, you read that right. Shove them into the position and fuck them, once they are in that position, lol their $10 for that position dont apply anymore.

And the final one for the real jialat case. If they are those fucked up ones and you really cant cum and you paid them liao do this...

3. Anal them

Take your cock out first, put lubricant, those whores should have it, apply more and wayang put into the pussy. In the missionary position the whores wont have a good view on whats going on. Give them a real anal suprise and continue whack a few deep strokes until they struggle and push you away.

They will scream and shout and scold, but you have gave them their just desserts. You can now put on your clothes and fuck off.

Hope this helps!

sta1100
10-02-2013, 11:51 AM
bro you must have tactic to deal with all these fuckers. Cannot let them like the jiak you. I know sometimes us guys feel very defenceless when we are naked and bonking, but in order to be a man, you need to know how to control a bitch.

The best thing is, as a woman and being bonked, they are very scared too. So the next time you kena all these problamatic fuck, do these...

not the soft slap but the hard kind, let her know you are those customer that pay liao and get what they want, not those virgin customer that kena con type.

if she talks again, slap her again and tell her to shutup, repeat this process a few times and they will learn not to talk nonsense anymore.

2. Shove them into it

Yes sir, you read that right. Shove them into the position and fuck them, once they are in that position, lol their $10 for that position dont apply anymore.

And the final one for the real jialat case. If they are those fucked up ones and you really cant cum and you paid them liao do this...

3. Anal them

Take your cock out first, put lubricant, those whores should have it, apply more and wayang put into the pussy. In the missionary position the whores wont have a good view on whats going on. Give them a real anal suprise and continue whack a few deep strokes until they struggle and push you away.

They will scream and shout and scold, but you have gave them their just desserts. You can now put on your clothes and fuck off.

Hope this helps!

Let them know we local are push over, sick of this PRC chicken doing all dirty trick.

LovePotion
10-02-2013, 12:13 PM
Precisely.... but normally they got local pimp or someone to take care of them

If you anal or shove them, i think you will hardly crawl out of geylang

As you know over that area, is all their territory

Btw, you notice, in Geylang you only have Thai, PRcs, Indonesian, Phinoy but no SG gals.

However, all the sg gals market themselves over the internet and charge from $150-1000. You know they are robbing you, sadly more and more people is willing to pay for the price

Back to the point, we need to warn everyone in SBF and not to fall for their latest upsell tactic

LovePotion
10-02-2013, 12:15 PM

2. Shove them into it

3. Anal them

Hope this helps!

Bro, if you do all these, i think you can hardly crawl out of geylang or outside the house. Be careful...

powe
11-02-2013, 01:29 AM
thanks for the updates

raykee
11-02-2013, 11:19 AM
Recently I received a number of feedbacks or stories from my closed customer, so I think I should warn or check out whether is the story really true

Most of the PRCs in Geylang came up with s series of creative ideas to seduce and then rob you, in the end you will be helpless and feel stupid

They will dress up sexy along the street and then seduce you by telling you they charge only $25-30.

They will demand you to pay them the $30 cash first then they will keep into their wallet

After that, they will strip and lie on the bed to ask you to fuck them fast as there is a limited time frame

They only do missionary as they claimed everyone only does this position, for doggy and other trademark will cost $10 each

Then when you bonk on them, they wont move nor moan to make you feel stupid.

Under this case, will you still pay? I told them, if they pay those PRCs, then we guys are worst then prostitude because they treat us like a bunch of sex addict and sex slave
which area does this? lr 18/20?

LovePotion
11-02-2013, 04:33 PM
I also not sure, they only mention is around the kopitiam. Those PRCs quote the price until damn low, around $20-30 then slowly plus plus

S.B.Y.1
11-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Same technique applied in Euro countries like London

Add on $ for add ons (upsize)

humblewoman
11-02-2013, 09:02 PM
Marketing at its best ..... thanks bro

GanKarChng
11-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Everything cheap comes with a CATCH bro Love Potion ;)

bonkning
11-02-2013, 09:49 PM
pak, u bonk in london also ah :D
oh.. lidat one :eek:...that means must ask/negotiate exactly what they provide before deal or no deal ..
so far i no experience with streetwalkers, only had legal hse.
is it with prc or even with other nationals also ? kopitiam? which one? thks.

as for the iscrew method of slapping and such ...walau, i heard those gerls got ppl look after them one leh.
i dun dare. i would use lovepotion if i hav ...

jameschong1
11-02-2013, 11:18 PM
I also not sure, they only mention is around the kopitiam. Those PRCs quote the price until damn low, around $20-30 then slowly plus plus
============
complain to case, small claims court, their embassy & also post on QQ to shame them.
UFO kena jialat jilat by these chickens but damn siat suay, he still tip them!
so who spoil the market - pimps? chickens? or kam lang kia like UFO?

loneyheart
11-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Price quoted I may think of is Lor 20 ... nom rate is 40 .. 50 ... 60 ... rm 6 n incl cd but for 20 to 30 mins only ..... they dum bath n wanted to finish off fast
But do encounter good one but rare

never pay 1st n if she ask too much just walk out ... u only lost $6 :D
Happy New Year bros

shinlangan
12-02-2013, 12:04 AM

2. Shove them into it

3. Anal them

Hope this helps!

Bro Sir, you are my hero and idol!!!

iScrew
12-02-2013, 12:41 AM
I posted this golden gem of dealing with pcb street walkers and tio zap by some ah gua. But I will continue posting politically incorrect but practical stuff to help the bros here that always tend to kena carrot cake.

First thing first, prostitues like this that charge 30 bucks and other add ons most likely don't have official okt. Nobody cover them one. They may have friends or some here and there freelance okt that is very unlikely to hurt you in any means.

When was the last time you heard your friends kena whack in geyland? happens more in Clarke Quay then in Geylang lol.

And when I say slap and shove them, I don't mean you doing it in broad daylight, I meant it in the room, when they strip and dropped the bomb of other T&C. Slap them while fucking them, talk somemore? Slap again. Missionary only? Shove them.

The more green and defenceless you look, the more T&C they will attached. You let them cross one line, the will cross another. This kind of PRC 欺善怕恶,once you 凶 with them, they will scared and obey.

Hope it helps!

LovePotion
12-02-2013, 01:37 AM
The problem is you would ask for the terms and condition when you pick them up

Imagine you ask them does your $20-30 includes bathing, bj, doggy or massage?

Even if they say yes but do 1 mins for each activity you will also get pissed off

I think the safest decision would still be the house however all the pimp will curse you if you didnt select their fish

It is quite a dangerous place, they rob your money and bring disappointment with dispair

You want to complain also cannot but LL =-=

iScrew
12-02-2013, 02:10 AM
The problem is you would ask for the terms and condition when you pick them up

Imagine you ask them does your $20-30 includes bathing, bj, doggy or massage?

I think the safest decision would still be the house however all the pimp will curse you if you didnt select their fish

It is quite a dangerous place, they rob your money and bring disappointment with dispair

You want to complain also cannot but LL =-=
Bro, when you are more experienced, you will start asking questions. I have yet to ask positions before because I have never met anyone that don't do doggy or do only missionary lol thats just plain weird man.
30 bucks confirm no massage one la but then again, do wahtever bargaining you want before you pay her. If she chu pattern, use the steps I have written previously.
Sometimes I just walk into fishtank kua chaar bor but never order, shopping 20+ tanks at one go just to see see got any rare stock. OKT won't angry one la.

S.B.Y.1
12-02-2013, 02:43 AM
pak, u bonk in london also ah :D
oh.. lidat one :eek:...that

Been to those FKK klubs in Germany and ya it's a
different ball game in Europe

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=74697

It's damn expensive but worth the experience :D

NaBuLei
12-02-2013, 03:12 AM
When things are too good to be true bro, you should be more on guard

LovePotion
12-02-2013, 09:00 AM
Bro, when you are more experienced, you will start asking questions. I have yet to ask positions before because I have never met anyone that don't do doggy or do only missionary lol thats just plain weird man.
30 bucks confirm no massage one la but then again, do wahtever bargaining you want before you pay her. If she chu pattern, use the steps I have written previously.
Sometimes I just walk into fishtank kua chaar bor but never order, shopping 20+ tanks at one go just to see see got any rare stock. OKT won't angry one la.

LOL. You shop 20 over fish tank just to see girls? No wonder some of the pimp so annoyed.

True... however some of the PRCs FL who charge damn expensive also provide the same level of services. I think it all depends on luck, the best way to avoid is not to choose any PRCs...

Ninja
12-02-2013, 12:03 PM
wow....:eek:
i rather pay bangla $100 ask them to fuck until they bleed if they treat me like this....:mad:

LovePotion
12-02-2013, 11:25 PM
wow....:eek:
i rather pay bangla $100 ask them to fuck until they bleed if they treat me like this....:mad:

Wow.... nice idea. I would do that if i have the money

Max77
13-02-2013, 04:21 AM
Erm...for 20-30bucks fuck missionary position only fair and square mah. Cheap fast on the go fuck...lmao might as well save 6bucks bonk at staircase

U guys never met with 100bucks fuck missionary only and no sound before meh? Those type more deserved to be slapped. Wad to do, lan lan

michaelrocksam
13-02-2013, 10:03 AM
sounded more like petain than GL.

Wondering if TS mistaken GL for Petain?

Iemanishere
13-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Sometimes thy say investment in one girl is the best..

laser rod
13-02-2013, 05:38 PM
That wat the PRC FL do. Fleece our $$ when we had no choice. If u ask them got BJ, they say got but in the room two stroke and it end. want some more pay. All these PRC got alot of pattern. Bcos they are on a mission for hit and run. No service at all. :mad:Jus fast food.:o
Go at yr own risk, u cant outwit them.:eek:

miklim12
13-02-2013, 05:45 PM

2. Shove them into it

3. Anal them

Hope this helps!

I laughed harder than I expected when I read this post. Plus One!

LovePotion
13-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Erm...for 20-30bucks fuck missionary position only fair and square mah. Cheap fast on the go fuck...lmao might as well save 6bucks bonk at staircase

U guys never met with 100bucks fuck missionary only and no sound before meh? Those type more deserved to be slapped. Wad to do, lan lan

Your case is more sad. I agree those bitches really have attitude problem and treat us worst than sex slave

Yup, so best way is to get a gf and settle down

LovePotion
13-02-2013, 08:41 PM
That wat the PRC FL do. Fleece our $$ when we had no choice. If u ask them got BJ, they say got but in the room two stroke and it end. want some more pay. All these PRC got alot of pattern. Bcos they are on a mission for hit and run. No service at all. :mad:Jus fast food.:o
Go at yr own risk, u cant outwit them.:eek:

Precisly, they are worst than fast food restuarant!!!! At least Macdonald sell happy meal, they serve sad meal =-=

XuDan
13-02-2013, 08:57 PM

There has been so much negative reports written before in several forums about these PRC streetwalkers....... why do you still want to patronise them?
You deserved what you got! Next time go to the legal houses.

UFO60
15-02-2013, 11:14 AM
============
complain to case, small claims court, their embassy & also post on QQ to shame them.
UFO kena jialat jilat by these chickens but damn siat suay, he still tip them!
so who spoil the market - pimps? chickens? or kam lang kia like UFO?

I might spoil the market but still better than those sob comes to china with merlion keychains to impress beer gals, damn siat suey us singaporeans...phew!

KingBaba
15-02-2013, 11:36 AM
After bonking them just report them. Don't give them chance. You go around Geylang and take pics of the okt runner in motorized bicycle. Pass the pic to your friend ten men in blue for record. Haha. Fuck off PRC, you are disposal

XuDan
15-02-2013, 01:45 PM
After bonking them just report them. Don't give them chance. You go around Geylang and take pics of the okt runner in motorized bicycle. Pass the pic to your friend ten men in blue for record. Haha. Fuck off PRC, you are disposal

No need to take pics.... you think the MIB need your photos?
They have live feed from their cctvs and is up to date on the ground situation.
Btw many of us are aware of their openly installed cameras but do take note they also have covert hidden cams too. :)

jameschong1
15-02-2013, 05:35 PM
I might spoil the market but still better than those sob comes to china with merlion keychains to impress beer gals, damn siat suey us singaporeans...phew!
===========
u NOT spoiling the market (u don't qualify)
BUT u are SPOLING your father mother's reputation & hard earn money.
U already bankrupt yet still want to show off in geylang & china!
ham ka chan! phew!

LovePotion
15-02-2013, 11:22 PM
They dare to let you step into their nest, of course they will have ways to stop you from going out

They are like a real gangster who seduce and rob your money. I bet the before and after sales services are very different

I think someone whom is smarter must behind teaching them how to upsell or disappoint those people whom visit freelance so to teach people a lesson

Visiting the house will always be safe i guess...

If you were the victim, what will you do? You are helpless, neither complain or fight back but LL

UFO60
16-02-2013, 08:46 AM
===========
u NOT spoiling the market (u don't qualify)
BUT u are SPOLING your father mother's reputation & hard earn money.
U already bankrupt yet still want to show off in geylang & china!
ham ka chan! phew!

how can one compare to sbf pest of the year who got fired from Huggins and has to rely on his wife n daughter whoring ard to support you..... phew!

jameschong1
17-02-2013, 12:26 AM
how can one compare to sbf pest of the year who got fired from Huggins and has to rely on his wife n daughter whoring ard to support you..... phew!
============
my wife is your sister. wo how can u call your own sister a whore?
cheebye kia, now then u tell me your mother, sister all whores that bring u up?
ham ka chan, pls pay your bankruptcy fees on time!

UFO60
17-02-2013, 12:39 PM
============
my wife is your sister. wo how can u call your own sister a whore?
cheebye kia, now then u tell me your mother, sister all whores that bring u up?
ham ka chan, pls pay your bankruptcy fees on time!

ham ka chan jameschong, seems like u r getting more retarded, looks like old age catching up with you scumbag.....your mother n wife are whoring in geylang to support u ever since u got fired from Huggins mah, how can u get it mixed up leh. :rolleyes:

cheongsterjon
17-02-2013, 04:41 PM

you so sure they in motorised bicycles? wa i also notice there are many hidden cameras at those shophouses where fls operate...wonder they belong to okt to monitor ''winds'' or by the men in blue....