PDA

View Full Version : The secret garden...

CarbineCanuck
06-02-2013, 10:59 PM
Hi there samster ladies,

I'm 32 yr old, american-educated chinese guy, 173, 65kg, clean, discrete, fit athletic body, and a 7" unit. Are you stuck without plans over this chinese new year period or just need to get away from crowds and nosy relatives? I've found an amazing, outdoor, rooftop garden which is totally discrete at night. Since I've come across this place, I've been fantasizing of bringing a sexy, horny curious lady there to fool around with. It could just be making out, we could orally pleasure each other, or we could go all the way...whatever your fancy, actually carrying out this little game between strangers could be alot of fun.

Got your interest? Then send me a PM. If you have a counter proposal, lay it on me. Maybe your man wants to play voyeur while his gf gets it on with someone else. We have all weekend to experiment. This will happen on the night of Feb 8, 9 , or 10 at about 11 pm or after midnight. The location is near Buona Vista MRT.

Happy Hunting.

acidicavex
07-02-2013, 09:41 AM
U have a long term FB than can do swing I think she will not mind having fun with u there.....
Or your long term FB is a spook!?? Still come here looking for free fuck????

EatPrayLove
07-02-2013, 10:08 AM
U have a long term FB than can do swing I think she will not mind having fun with u there.....
Or your long term FB is a spook!?? Still come here looking for free fuck????

And he aged 4 yrs within a few days?! :eek::rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
07-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Hi there samster ladies,

I'm 32 yr old....................

And he aged 3-4 yrs within a few days?! :eek::rolleyes:

CSI really deep, cool, awesome drama series :D

Hi fellow samsters,

My long time FB and I are looking for one last adventure before we terminate this arrangement.

We want our 'big bang' to be swinging. This is our first time, so she needs to get eased into it. We start out with our own partners before changing the dynamics. This will take place on a weekday. The ideal couple will be able to host, or share a hotel room. Be low pressure and respectful, respectful of boundaries, just as we will respect yours. No video, no recording, and don't hassle us outside of our 'meetings'. NO SINGLE DUDES. Single women however are more than welcome ; )

We are: 29, overseas-educated chinese guy, athletic body, 172/65. decent looking and clean. 27, chinese lady, 168, 75 (I think- She's curvy and definitely put on some weight since we first hooked up so don't respond if you can't accept that), long luscious sex hair, very oral once she gets turned on.

Email us at [email protected]

Include a description of yourselves, and pics.

Warp speed leapfrog year birthday? :D

Meow^^
07-02-2013, 10:18 AM
CSI really deep, cool, awesome drama series :D

Is it because it's CNY, people are looking for free fcuk :cool:

sean69
07-02-2013, 10:22 AM
Is it because it's CNY, people are looking for free fcuk :cool:

no lah.. it is because V-day coming... he thinks that those un-attached will get horny... :D

Ms Meow .. so, how?? interested in American educated (WOW!!!) guy with a 7" dickie (double WOW!!!) ??

or you prefer the company of a DOM who will try his best not to drool over you ?? *slurp* :D

Meow^^
07-02-2013, 10:49 AM
no lah.. it is because V-day coming... he thinks that those un-attached will get horny... :D

Ms Meow .. so, how?? interested in American educated (WOW!!!) guy with a 7" dickie (double WOW!!!) ??

or you prefer the company of a DOM who will try his best not to drool over you ?? *slurp* :D

Sorry, i think we may have some age gap...:D

sean69
07-02-2013, 11:18 AM
Sorry, i think we may have some age gap...:D

dun worry, i dun mind if you are 20 years older than me.. age is just a number .. :p

Meow^^
07-02-2013, 11:22 AM
dun worry, i dun mind if you are 20 years older than me.. age is just a number .. :p

Money in the bank account also a number what, but people still take it srsly. :D

PS. I dont think i am older then you by 20, maybe youare older then me by XX. :p

DegenerationX
07-02-2013, 12:47 PM
dun worry, i dun mind if you are 20 years older than me.. Age is just a number .. :p

年龄不是问题,身高不是距离

acidicavex
07-02-2013, 01:23 PM
And he aged 4 yrs within a few days?! :eek::rolleyes:

Wah sis u very busy with or GUI nising no csi for so long lol :p

Maybe he have a time machine after?!?!?!:confused: Or maybe camping in that secret garden too long forgotten the day n time n year

EatPrayLove
07-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Wah sis u very busy with or GUI nising no csi for so long lol :p

Maybe he have a time machine after?!?!?!:confused: Or maybe camping in that secret garden too long forgotten the day n time n year

lol
Super busy with CNY preparation.
Recently free a bit to post more.
But going to be busy again after CNY. :D

acidicavex
07-02-2013, 01:33 PM
lol
Super busy with CNY preparation.
Recently free a bit to post more.
But going to be busy again after CNY. :D

Hmmmm lol ok smell something :p :D

hAvAnAs