PDA

View Full Version : New Rape Case Tactic

skybear83
01-04-2005, 10:29 AM
Hi everyone, I am not sure when did this happen, but it is best to be careful and safety comes first.

She was just discharged from the hospital...
Today after office hours, I heard from my sister-in-law that there is a new way to rape women It happened to one of our good friends The girl left the office after working hours and saw a little child crying on the road.

Feeling pity for the child, she went and ask what happened The child said, "I am lost. Can you take me home please?" Then the child gave her a slip and tell the girl where the address is. And the girl, being an average kind person, didn't suspect anything and took the child there. And there when it arrived the "child's home", she pressed the door bell, yet she was shocked as it the bell was wired with high voltage, and fainted. The next day when she woke up, she found herself in an empty house up in the hills, naked.
She has never even get to see the face of the attacker...That's why nowadays crimes are targeted on kind people.
Next time if the same situation occurs, never bring the child to the intended place. If the child insist, then bring the child to the police station. Lost child are best to send to police stations.

(my extra note: guys, please tell your mom, your sister, your wife
and your girlfriends too!)

Big Sexy
01-04-2005, 10:40 AM
where did u get this piece of info from? email???? if so then it is probably fake.... there's lot of such mail circulating around these days....

Hi everyone, I am not sure when did this happen, but it is best to be careful and safety comes first.

optiplex
01-04-2005, 11:07 AM
What happen if high voltage kill the girl ?

nakamara
01-04-2005, 11:31 AM
this post has been circulated in the Friendster bulletin board for quite some time already

collin_23
01-04-2005, 11:34 AM
It is never safe to trust anyone nowadays. Saw on newspaper a group of robbers in malaysia chop off the owner of a mercedes's finger just so that they can snatch the car away cause the car got a finger recognising system.

Esp those with young daughters do warn them at times of the dangers in our modern world today.

The above extract is just a mild case, exploitation of child labour is more jia lat in many undeveloped nations unfortunately. :(

asdfghjkl
01-04-2005, 01:25 PM
erm.. wat if its a guy who go instead? :rolleyes:

nakamara
01-04-2005, 01:47 PM
erm.. wat if its a guy who go instead? :rolleyes:

den kena ass-raped lor :D

WWEF
01-04-2005, 01:56 PM
If kana ass-raped, most likely will be IT.

newyorker88
01-04-2005, 01:59 PM
Probably a fake. Like many brothers here said it came out in a forum. First of all, the gal can report to the police in the home where she goes to. Stupid of the rapist. The police can knock on the door to look for the owner...

Ethanas
01-04-2005, 02:00 PM
Singapore got house on hill meh? Attap house at some unknown kumpung ar?

Hakoshu
01-04-2005, 02:02 PM
Bushes in bukit timah hill also can!! :D

Singapore got house on hill meh? Attap house at some unknown kumpung ar?

Looksee
01-04-2005, 02:04 PM
Singapore got house on hill meh?

peng kang hill got a shed...........

:D

noname1
01-04-2005, 02:11 PM
peng kang hill got a shed...........

I just cheong there....bo leh.. :confused:

nakamara
01-04-2005, 02:18 PM
I just cheong there....bo leh.. :confused:

i call my monkey friends there they say have leh...maybe on the trees...scarly is tarzan fuck the girl...haha

Looksee
01-04-2005, 02:26 PM
I just cheong there....bo leh..

u cheong peng kang hill? wu ya bo? can reach the top meh?

Big Sexy
01-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Huh??? who say singapore no house on the hill... U never hear of REdhill meh..Singapore got house on hill meh? Attap house at some unknown kumpung ar?

Ethanas
01-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Huh??? who say singapore no house on the hill... U never hear of REdhill meh..

Orh sorry uncle, I forgot mah. Just check we even have mountain actually. Mt Faber. Paiseh paiseh, me geography fail one. I take my previous statement back.

collin_23
01-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Bishan also 'hill' right? :D

banana
01-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Huh??? who say singapore no house on the hill... U never hear of REdhill meh..

ha ha ha! good one... :D

fwchong
01-04-2005, 02:38 PM
This is a bit strange leh...who in the world would want to expose their house to a victim who can later bring the police to his doorstep? What if the postman happen to be there first before the victim, then HE kenna electrical shock !

asdfghjkl
01-04-2005, 02:42 PM
such a case doesnt warrent any shocks at all.. :)

ahpaul25
01-04-2005, 02:57 PM
Wow.......... I miss the fun man.........hahahaha............ it a story anyway......... I also can form up a joke of the day story........ Hahaha......... :D

banana
01-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Wow.......... I miss the fun man.........hahahaha............ it a story anyway......... I also can form up a joke of the day story........ Hahaha......... :D

let continue and mak it the story of the day.

so the gal is naked on the hill, or u mean redhill, near the mrt station...

so how, is she goona get a tripple rape? :eek:

banana
01-04-2005, 03:07 PM
This is a bit strange leh...who in the world would want to expose their house to a victim who can later bring the police to his doorstep? What if the postman happen to be there first before the victim, then HE kenna electrical shock !

and at the mean time, the postman got sweaty palm and press the door bell and electricuted. the rapist came out and to his surprise is a chio bu postwoman... ;)

diesel
01-04-2005, 03:13 PM
If this is the case, why not report to the press? Lots of people will benefit from the newspapers mah.

nakamara
01-04-2005, 03:41 PM
and at the mean time, the postman got sweaty palm and press the door bell and electricuted. the rapist came out and to his surprise is a chio bu postwoman... ;)

chio bu postwoman? can la...unless you're setting up this plan in your dreams lo...if u never find a old malay postman u lucky lo...maybe u get to bonk a chinese old man? haha

ahpaul25
01-04-2005, 03:49 PM
If this is the case, why not report to the press? Lots of people will benefit from the newspapers mah.

Hahahha............bro........the press will wonder how come so many dreamers around samster web..............lol........... Hahhahaha :D

nakamara
01-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Hahahha............bro........the press will wonder how come so many dreamers around samster web..............lol........... Hahhahaha :D

bro ahpaul...a real man should have dreams...a man without dreams is nothing! but the proper term is ambitions la...haha...but also can call it ambitions to bonk women cuz you need to work towards it

ahpaul25
01-04-2005, 03:54 PM
bro ahpaul...a real man should have dreams...a man without dreams is nothing! but the proper term is ambitions la...haha...but also can call it ambitions to bonk women cuz you need to work towards it

hahaha....That's a gd 1........ well, $$$ can slove every dream came TRUE..... what you wan also have....... Hahaha.......... :D

nakamara
01-04-2005, 03:57 PM
hahaha....That's a gd 1........ well, $$$ can slove every dream came TRUE..... what you wan also have....... Hahaha.......... :D

ya lor...even if u a bangala and dress like bangala worker u go GL those OKT chase u away but once u flash your cash they'll eat the trash..eh...becoming rapper liao...haha hope there isn't a max no. of post per day cuz ahpaul n me like talking crap non stop...later tio zap...haha

ahpaul25
01-04-2005, 04:03 PM
ya lor...even if u a bangala and dress like bangala worker u go GL those OKT chase u away but once u flash your cash they'll eat the trash..eh...becoming rapper liao...haha hope there isn't a max no. of post per day cuz ahpaul n me like talking crap non stop...later tio zap...haha

Bro, must crap around........or else how to bring ppls in to talk cock with us, we are supporter of samster what........ lol......... KNn...this monday go buy TOTO, hope to tio that 1.5m , then I will dress like bangala worker go DB. Can join $$$face liao....... Hahaha :D

nakamara
01-04-2005, 04:16 PM
Bro, must crap around........or else how to bring ppls in to talk cock with us, we are supporter of samster what........ lol......... KNn...this monday go buy TOTO, hope to tio that 1.5m , then I will dress like bangala worker go DB. Can join $$$face liao....... Hahaha :D

eh...if u really tio 1.5mil muz remember me leh...treat me 1 month of paid sex ok? haha

ahpaul25
01-04-2005, 04:25 PM
eh...if u really tio 1.5mil muz remember me leh...treat me 1 month of paid sex ok? haha

Wa..........after 1mth of paid sex , yr face change man........Knn...later i don remember u liao, how come got a lau gong gong here 1.......... lol......... :D

bitz
01-04-2005, 04:56 PM
Don't think it's true too, must be another urban legend :P

squall016
01-04-2005, 10:21 PM
if this things are true, it can be very dangerous for the females out there

01-04-2005, 11:35 PM
Don't think it's true too, must be another urban legend :P

the electric shock part ...n fainting ....bit hard to believe.......esp in spore....
with the enhanced and state of the art switches n knobs......

longthickrod76
03-04-2005, 02:40 PM

Today after office hours, I heard from my sister-in-law that there is a new way to rape women It happened to one of our good friends The girl left the office after working hours and saw a little child crying on the road.

Feeling pity for the child, she went and ask what happened The child said, "I am lost. Can you take me home please?" Then the child gave her a slip and tell the girl where the address is. And the girl, being an average kind person, didn't suspect anything and took the child there. And there when it arrived the "child's home", she pressed the door bell, yet she was shocked as it the bell was wired with high voltage, and fainted. The next day when she woke up, she found herself in an empty house up in the hills, naked.
She has never even get to see the face of the attacker...That's why nowadays crimes are targeted on kind people.
Next time if the same situation occurs, never bring the child to the intended place. If the child insist, then bring the child to the police station. Lost child are best to send to police stations.

unlikely... the victim would have remembered the address where the shocker was installed.... investigations by police will surely reveal the identity of the attacker(s)... in Sg, all properties and owners are in records. How to escape?

ahpaul25
03-04-2005, 05:16 PM
Haiya...........confirm another dreamer or story teller liao......... maybe it AFD........joke of the day....... LOLx :p

oxilary
03-04-2005, 05:20 PM
a tad unbelievable..

banana
03-04-2005, 06:33 PM
unlikely... the victim would have remembered the address where the shocker was installed.... investigations by police will surely reveal the identity of the attacker(s)... in Sg, all properties and owners are in records. How to escape?

to make the tale more conviencing, the house was rented with a fake IC. ha ha... so how we gonna continue the story?

oxilary
03-04-2005, 07:05 PM
so how we gonna continue the story?

and how did he manage to coerce the kid into working for him? actually he coerced the father, who was a single parent. A registered mailbox using the fake IC and wrote to the father as a gay pen pal!

the father afraid of losing the custody of his child agreed!

banana
03-04-2005, 07:22 PM
and how did he manage to coerce the kid into working for him? actually he coerced the father, who was a single parent. A registered mailbox using the fake IC and wrote to the father as a gay pen pal!

the father afraid of losing the custody of his child agreed!

...and got involved in this rape case... then he realised he shouldnt do it. he felt guilty after watching CSI...

oxilary
03-04-2005, 08:23 PM
...and got involved in this rape case... then he realised he shouldnt do it. he felt guilty after watching CSI...

and he started blaming the telly for showing CSI: NY. which led him to think Gary Sinise is so cool as an actor. but he could be better and thus hatched this evil plan that consists of blackmail, exploitation and rape. :eek:

HumpBackOak
04-04-2005, 01:48 AM

sinkaporeans will believe every piece of SHIT that is posted on the internet abt anything dangerous or anythng harmful in food.

but they wont believe that our gahment is getting more n more corrupt.

tis is really sad.

its like.... like the recent tsunami sms abt not eating seafood cos of fish who eat the corpses *YAWN*

righteousness
04-04-2005, 12:37 PM
and this is unlikely to happen even in undeveloped places too. y? in such deserted place there wont b electric supply. Also, if the bell is diy device, u will also need a technician to make sure it works/make it.

nakamara
04-04-2005, 01:28 PM
haha even came out on newspaper liao...knn wad a hoax! :mad:

banana
05-04-2005, 04:05 AM
haha even came out on newspaper liao...knn wad a hoax! :mad:

singaporean... sigh... ;)

no eyes see (canto)