PDA

View Full Version : Bonk your gf when sleeping with your friends/ family members

darylcch
31-03-2005, 07:08 PM
Saw one of the topic that a few guys did bonk their gf when sleeping with her siblings...really shiok...

Years back, I was in Pasir Ris Chalet with my gf. I invited a few of my friends and we had bbq there. When at night, everyone went back home except one guy, he said that he was damn tired and sleep with on the bed. I think we join both small bed to one. I sleep in the center, my gf on my right, my frd on my left.

In the middle of the night, I suddenly wake up having a hard-on..then I carress my gf..while she was sleeping...until she wet wet...then we cuddle and kiss...knowing my frd beside sleeping..we dare not make too much action...

We petted under the blanket until cannot tahan..quietly sneaked into the toilet and I bonk her doggie in the shower area...

I don't know whether my frd heard anything...but the feeling of knowing your frd inside the same room make me high...

warlock
31-03-2005, 07:27 PM
yea.. got to say the feeling is super shoik. i did it once with my gf at safra chalet. got like three of my other friends in the room sleepin. me and my gf were both damn horny, we were sleepin on the mattress on the floor. was so damn horny i banged her rite there. i jus pulled her shorts and g string to the side and banged her silly. got alot of noise from her pussy but i don'tthink ani of them heard. cum in her and felt damn sextisfied.
but tts not the end i banged her one more time after and this time too even longer, cum in her and went to sleep. really damn exciting :)

peterpan
31-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Saw one of the topic that a few guys did bonk their gf when sleeping with her siblings...really shiok...

Years back, I was in Pasir Ris Chalet with my gf. I invited a few of my friends and we had bbq there. When at night, everyone went back home except one guy, he said that he was damn tired and sleep with on the bed. I think we join both small bed to one. I sleep in the center, my gf on my right, my frd on my left.

In the middle of the night, I suddenly wake up having a hard-on..then I carress my gf..while she was sleeping...until she wet wet...then we cuddle and kiss...knowing my frd beside sleeping..we dare not make too much action...

We petted under the blanket until cannot tahan..quietly sneaked into the toilet and I bonk her doggie in the shower area...

I don't know whether my frd heard anything...but the feeling of knowing your frd inside the same room make me high...

I tink u shld love 3somes too.... maybe u like to join me in sharing ur gf with other guys?

cheongster_11
31-03-2005, 09:15 PM
me had similar experiences. had some camps then allocated one big room over at sentosa. Slept with my gf then air con so cover blanket then that cheeky girl start to stroke me. rubba rubba my didi head till cannot take it. then went out to seaside make out.

next day while everyone out doin activities, sneaked back into chalet and ML on the beds. the beds were occupied by the girls from our grp oso. so kinky to know that they r sleeping on the bed tat me and my gf ML in the day.

:D

31-03-2005, 10:59 PM

must be quite thrilling ......n exciting........plus the fear of being caught by ur fren...:)

ArtDirector
31-03-2005, 11:31 PM
me had similar experiences. had some camps then allocated one big room over at sentosa. Slept with my gf then air con so cover blanket then that cheeky girl start to stroke me. rubba rubba my didi head till cannot take it. then went out to seaside make out.

next day while everyone out doin activities, sneaked back into chalet and ML on the beds. the beds were occupied by the girls from our grp oso. so kinky to know that they r sleeping on the bed tat me and my gf ML in the day.

wat's ML? :confused:

xiaoqiang
31-03-2005, 11:44 PM
Make Love most probably :rolleyes:

gam3r
01-04-2005, 12:01 AM
I tink u shld love 3somes too.... maybe u like to join me in sharing ur gf with other guys?

brother peterpan.. lim beh salute u arh.. ccb.. for me, i wont even allow people to touch my charbor.. he touch her aniwhere i will whack him like siao liao.. u still let others fuck.. u pro liao la.. swinger lor.. haha!~

Stinger
01-04-2005, 12:05 AM
Have similar experience like tat also....was clubbing with my kakis when I met my ex gf and her best friend. She seem to have some problem...keep downing mug after mug...soon she can't even stand straight let alone walking straight. My ex was asking me to help send both of them home when her best friend say NO ...she want to spend the nite out as her BF would be waiting for her under her blk.

So me send both of them to my house and told them to rest in my room...sharing the bed. I as a gentlemen sleep on the floor... middle of the nite... me felt someone playing with my no.2....open eye see my ex stroking him...Mai Tu Liao...Sit up and start hanky panky with her. Was playing with her boobs while pumping then me remember that there is another lady in the room...her best friend....but Small head over rule big head...just keep ramming while her best friend sleep beside my ex....the feeling damn shiok..scare get caught by her best friends and hope she wake up and join in the action....in the end unload on my ex boobs... :D

Sorry for the long story as I try to be as detail as possible :o

Bro_Xp
01-04-2005, 12:53 AM
Accompant my GF and her one year younger cousin to Thailand on a 5 days 4 nights trip. Stayed in same room. 3 of us were always together. Damn can you imagine sleeping with 2 girls for nights and no actions? On the last night, I buay tahan liao, touched my girl when her cousin is bathing in bathroom. Note: she scared of supernatural forces so she left her bathroom door open when bathing, of course with bath curtain drawn lah. We make great love on the bed while still have to answer her cousin in the bathroom. Man, it was the best and I remember I shot damn a lot!!! Shoik!

Xp

asdfghjkl
01-04-2005, 12:56 AM
wow xp.. thats truly one creative method! :p

dionysusex
01-04-2005, 01:23 AM
Is years ago liao...

Remember with my first ex when I was still in my teens. Her mum didn't like me and thinking they are superior coz they are rich, blah, blah, blah...

Anyways, one night, somehow stayed too late liao no bus home so she agreed to let me sleep in the living room sofa.

My ex and her sis sleep one room (air-con), her parents slppe another room (also air-con), me sleep on sofa in living room. Some more, her mum KNN, purposely sleep with door ajar machiam scared I rape her daughter.

Somehow, when everyone asleep, my ex came out to see how I am. Of coz horny lah! Bring her to kitchen and do her doggie on the floor. Exciting thing is the mum door ajar and can come out anytime, so to keep a lookout, my ex kneel/went down on all fours with her head in the kitchen's doorway so she could look directly at the mum's door (to see whether come out or not).

Now think also funni. Imagine her mum look out from inside her room see her daughter's head jerk back and forth! LOLz

nakamara
01-04-2005, 10:06 AM
brother peterpan.. lim beh salute u arh.. ccb.. for me, i wont even allow people to touch my charbor.. he touch her aniwhere i will whack him like siao liao.. u still let others fuck.. u pro liao la.. swinger lor.. haha!~

sama sama lor...i hate other guys getting close to my gf one... :mad:

nakamara
01-04-2005, 10:24 AM
twice...both times at pasir ris chalet...first time was her sec sch class chalet...i think got bout 7 ppl in the living room plus 1 of her friend's mom while me and her in the bathroom bathing together. The toilet is divided into 2 parts 1 containing the WC and another is the bathing area...i was in the bathing side with my ex when i ask her give me Bj...den ok lor...blow finish i carry her put her on the wash basin and fuck her there but she make a lot of noise i scared ppl hear...somemore got one pervert guy in her class like her oso there so i scared he from the WC area get a chair and peep at us. Later that night when everyone upstairs playing cards my gf and I came downstairs and hide under staircase gimmi bj until i cim...haha

2nd time is at my friend's chalet. 2nd day of chalet she came but everyone including me damn shag liao cuz last nite do funny stuffs la haha...den 3 person on bed ma...me in center, gf on right n friend on left...seeing he snoring like pig den go rubba rubba my gf tits lor...den she rubba back my didi...knn bth liao...ask her give me bj under the blanket...sibeh shiok! haha den fuck her missionary for bout 5mins n unloaded in her...lucky she wore short skirt making the job easier...haha :D miss those sec sch days man

soccer_maniacr7
01-04-2005, 03:47 PM
used 2bonk my gf in her room n her mum watching TV outside. we didnt close the door... n doing her under the blanket wif her mum sleeping next 2us while at chalet. sometimes we feel we abit noisy thus will proceed 2toilet 2make out.... small head rules big head

ahpaul25
01-04-2005, 04:10 PM
used 2bonk my gf in her room n her mum watching TV outside. we didnt close the door... n doing her under the blanket wif her mum sleeping next 2us while at chalet. sometimes we feel we abit noisy thus will proceed 2toilet 2make out.... small head rules big head

Sure bo bro, I don believe lor, unless her mum is sleeping like a dead pig..... Knn.....if my mum....don say next to me, even she sleep next room, she will know what I'm doing lor....... Kaozzzzz............. :D

nakamara
01-04-2005, 04:18 PM
Sure bo bro, I don believe lor, unless her mum is sleeping like a dead pig..... Knn.....if my mum....don say next to me, even she sleep next room, she will know what I'm doing lor....... Kaozzzzz............. :D

lucky my father's snoring beside my mom cover any noise we made...haha jk

Microsoft
01-04-2005, 05:06 PM
My army friend knock his wife out with hard liquor then proceed next door to bonk a blonde in the hotel....during his honeymoon. Haiz... :eek:

Jerry Yan
01-04-2005, 05:11 PM
My army friend knock his wife out with hard liquor then proceed next door to bonk a blonde in the hotel....during his honeymoon. Haiz... :eek:

Huh? May I know how long did their marriage last then? :eek:

Microsoft
01-04-2005, 05:14 PM
Huh? May I know how long did their marriage last then?

Dunno but nv heard of any problem.... Last i met him few yrs ago during ICT. :D

AW he cheong but nv get entangle into any relationship... So still ok. :D

Castrol
01-04-2005, 05:20 PM

that is an unforgettable honeymoon, i'm sure. :D

Microsoft
01-04-2005, 05:21 PM
that is an unforgettable honeymoon, i'm sure.

Yeah he alway kind of regret how come nv do it in the same room... :D

Looksee
01-04-2005, 05:23 PM
Huh? May I know how long did their marriage last then?

depends on how many bottles of brandy and whiskeys he has in his house..........

Microsoft
01-04-2005, 05:24 PM
depends on how many bottles of brandy and whiskeys he has in his house..........

Hmm... i heard u buy brandy and wiskey by pallet.... Hehe :D :p

Jerry Yan
01-04-2005, 05:25 PM
I heard renovation going on... New office? :confused:

Andy Lau
01-04-2005, 05:26 PM
Hmm... i heard u buy brandy and wiskey by pallet.... Hehe :D

lei di Army peng yao hai Looksee?????? :confused:

Andy Lau
01-04-2005, 05:27 PM
I heard renovation going on... New office? :confused:

lei ten chou le :rolleyes:

Looksee
01-04-2005, 05:28 PM
lei di Army peng yao hai Looksee??????

u like tat pichak lobang good meh?

si da tain wang so what? zap u.............

:mad:

Microsoft
01-04-2005, 05:31 PM
lei di Army peng yao hai Looksee??????

Ng wa ne zhi.... Pei ne sam xi xi. :D :p

Microsoft
01-04-2005, 05:33 PM

si da tain wang so what? zap u.............

Wah! Lai zhen de zap ar?? :eek: :D

Andy Lau
01-04-2005, 05:34 PM

lei seng yeng ah :eek:

tui em ju......wo em chee dou........wo hai gong siew :o

Andy Lau
01-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Ng wa ne zhi.... Pei ne sam xi xi. :D

kum zhou hou meh???? :(

Microsoft
01-04-2005, 05:37 PM
lei seng lin ah

lei or nei or ne seng "yeng". Ng hai seng lin. Seng lin hai fook kin wah. :p :p

Microsoft
01-04-2005, 05:38 PM
kum zhou hou meh????

Yau meh ng hou ar? Kum zhen yao san pei kum yeah mah! :D

Looksee
01-04-2005, 05:39 PM
lei or nei or ne seng "yeng". Ng hai seng lin. Seng lin hai fook kin wah.

this Andy Lau - Made in Taiwan.........

:p

Andy Lau
01-04-2005, 05:41 PM
:p

- edited - :)

Microsoft
01-04-2005, 05:42 PM
this Andy Lau - Made in Taiwan.........

Seng Chou Lau Tuck Wah? :D

Andy Lau
01-04-2005, 05:44 PM
nei leong gor

kum siew wo hao meh? :(

Microsoft
01-04-2005, 05:44 PM
quick edit

i edited mine liao

How come Microsoft can speak better cantonese then all u Hong Kong stars?? :confused: :p

Haiz.... suma cheong 1.

Andy Lau
01-04-2005, 05:46 PM
How come Microsoft can speak better cantonese then all u Hong Kong stars??

next time i won't reply to you in cantonese liao.......wo tong nei gong ingrish :mad: :p

Microsoft
01-04-2005, 05:47 PM
nei leong gor

kum siew wo hao meh?

Pin toh yao siew nie woh? Jat nie zi mah. Song ng song ar? :D

Microsoft
01-04-2005, 05:50 PM
next time i won't reply to you in cantonese liao.......wo tong nei gong ingrish :mad:

Wei ng hei woh wah zhei. Ni hai tin wong lei kor woh.... Kum fai yeng shu? :D

01-04-2005, 11:28 PM
Wei ng hei woh wah zhei. Ni hai tin wong lei kor woh.... Kum fai yeng shu? :D

really enviable experiences which most brother would want to be in their shoes....

synkhr0nized
01-04-2005, 11:30 PM
a few decades back, when my gf (now wife) were at the young teenagers age, she's a few yr older den me. i had friends from overseas livin at my house. so all the time, these boys are always in my room, watchin tv n stuff. n while mi n my girl would lie down on the bed... hanky panky under the bed as the boys are too involved wit the tv she'll hide down there n suck my dick. as i notice any movement wit the boys, den i'll tap her head to indicate tat someone is lookin. did it abt 3 4 times n always CIM. godamN! tat's so fuckin exciting.

once, when i was at my mum's house. we had those double decker beds, we have like a few of my friends n cousin sleepin in the little room. while we're on the bottom bed, i'll push her hot jean pants aside, pull the red panties aside n jam it in her like we've never done it b4. it looks like a fukin weird position but it was fuckin exciting.

but most of the time, i try to keep the door unlock as they'll suspect we're doin somethin, so most of the time i'll jus hide behind the door wit her on her knees suckin mi off. so when someone opens the door it'll hit me n she'll stand up immediately den we'll say we'wre lookin for somethin behind the door.

those were the days. :D

02-04-2005, 12:18 AM
a few decades back, when my gf (now wife) were at the young teenagers age, she's a few yr older den me. i had friends from overseas livin at my house. so all the time, these boys are always in my room, watchin tv n stuff. n while mi n my girl would lie down on the bed... hanky panky under the bed as the boys are too involved wit the tv she'll hide down there n suck my dick. as i notice any movement wit the boys, den i'll tap her head to indicate tat someone is lookin. did it abt 3 4 times n always CIM. godamN! tat's so fuckin exciting.

once, when i was at my mum's house. we had those double decker beds, we have like a few of my friends n cousin sleepin in the little room. while we're on the bottom bed, i'll push her hot jean pants aside, pull the red panties aside n jam it in her like we've never done it b4. it looks like a fukin weird position but it was fuckin exciting.

but most of the time, i try to keep the door unlock as they'll suspect we're doin somethin, so most of the time i'll jus hide behind the door wit her on her knees suckin mi off. so when someone opens the door it'll hit me n she'll stand up immediately den we'll say we'wre lookin for somethin behind the door.

those were the days. :D

wow....u r saying few decades back......u already so powderful back then....really pei fu pei fu......:)

Microsoft
02-04-2005, 02:08 AM
really enviable experiences which most brother would want to be in their shoes....

Well u win some u lose some... Frame got, money got... but hor cant imagine kena follow by those nosey reporter 24 hrs a day for the past 20 yrs... Tat oso quite an experience. :D

Go pub sian char boh next day oso headline.... Haiz :(

Microsoft
02-04-2005, 02:10 AM
next time i won't reply to you in cantonese liao.......wo tong nei gong ingrish

"Wo" hai kok yue. "Ngoh" cheng hai kong tong wa. Kekekekeke :D :D

Microsoft
02-04-2005, 02:14 AM
kum zhou hou meh????

Wah mut kam cham ar! Tin wong dou pei yan zap arr. Hoi ler ngoh add fan nei ler. :D

shuibian
02-04-2005, 02:18 AM
translator ler? bo ah? :p

Microsoft
02-04-2005, 02:31 AM
translator ler? bo ah?

Dis 1 we commoner dont hav. Ur excellency then have. Bery chio somemore.

psst... u got 1 leg with ur translator onot ar?? :D :p

02-04-2005, 06:40 PM
Well u win some u lose some... Frame got, money got... but hor cant imagine kena follow by those nosey reporter 24 hrs a day for the past 20 yrs... Tat oso quite an experience. :D

Go pub sian char boh next day oso headline.... Haiz :(

haha.....exact sentiments

BenQ
03-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Some memories...i used to bonked my ex in my room at nite wit the door open n my sister n parents room just beside...She is also vey excited bout it whenever we bonked leaving the door open....

ozoze74
04-04-2005, 01:19 AM
Have done it quite a number of time, but 2 of the most memorable one are

1) My wife's family was having a chalet in Changi area, and as the chalet have only 1 air-con bedroom, all family members including me (total 6) squeeze and sleep in the room. My father-in-law was snoozing so loud and cause me to have problem sleeping. So feeling bored, I make my way under my wife's clothing and fingered her. She was slowly aroused and I could feel that she is reaching orgasm when she suddenly let out a few moans. And immediately, the snoozing stopped. We quickly pretend that we are asleep, and I sense my FIL sit up on the bed, look around, and then fall back to bed and continue sleeping. Can know that as those old bed in chalet squerk with every movement. After hearing the snoozing "resume", I signalled my wife to go out of the bedroom and bonked her in the toilet. The feeling of almost caught by her father make us so excited that I unload so much in her.

2) Again at a chalet. This time with friends, 3 guys and 2 gals. Day time, normal activities, but at night, 3 bottles of liquor was brought out. We play cards and whoever lost have to drink a small glass. My wife, being the worst card player and drinker, was the first to knock out. So I ask my friends to continue while I bring my wife to the bedroom. Well, it is quite unusual that my wife got drunk, so I quickly locked the door, striped her and bonked her right there. As she was already drunk, she did not try to mask her moaning, and I have to actually cover her head with a pillow to soften the sound. After I finished unloading in her, I cover her with blanket, and thought of going to continue the game.

When I went out, I was surprise to see only the gal alone, and the guys are gone. I ask where the guys when to, and she says they went out to pub as they heard my wife moans and cannot 'tahan'. From the way she speak, I can see that she is also quite high, so I offer to help her to the bedroom where my wife is. When I was holding her, she actually leaned her whole weight on me, and speak softly into my ears, "I heard from <my wife name> that you are very good in bed..... do you dare?" I replied, "You are drunk!" and continue to hold and guide her into the bedroom. When we reach the other empty bed, she actually let herself fall into the bed and pull me along into it. She says again, "We are all adult, I won't tell your wife." Well, under the influence of alcohol (I also had a few drinks too when we are playing game earlier), I bonked her right there, right beside my drunk wife. And to prove what my wife said about me, I actually work very hard. After unloading what is left after the first round, I picked up my aching body and climb into the bed that my wife was.

On the second day, although my wife was surprised to find 3 naked bodies in the room, she think nothing of it, dress up quickly, ask me to do the same and left the room. During breakfast, I look towards the gal friend and she was acting as if nothing happen, so I do the same. But when we were doing the washing up of the utensils, she actually leaned over and spoke softly into my ears, "Your really live up to what your wife said. I cummed 3 times last night". I was surprised and at the same time feeling proud.

And finally, the most funny thing is, my wife told me that the gal could be see one of the guy friend, cos she says that she heard some "funny sound" that night from her bed. She never suspect that it was me, and they are still best of friends. And we never mentioned about it anymore.

04-04-2005, 09:57 AM
Have done it quite a number of time, but 2 of the most memorable one are

1) My wife's family was having a chalet in Changi area, and as the chalet have only 1 air-con bedroom, all family members including me (total 6) squeeze and sleep in the room. My father-in-law was snoozing so loud and cause me to have problem sleeping. So feeling bored, I make my way under my wife's clothing and fingered her. She was slowly aroused and I could feel that she is reaching orgasm when she suddenly let out a few moans. And immediately, the snoozing stopped. We quickly pretend that we are asleep, and I sense my FIL sit up on the bed, look around, and then fall back to bed and continue sleeping. Can know that as those old bed in chalet squerk with every movement. After hearing the snoozing "resume", I signalled my wife to go out of the bedroom and bonked her in the toilet. The feeling of almost caught by her father make us so excited that I unload so much in her.

2) Again at a chalet. This time with friends, 3 guys and 2 gals. Day time, normal activities, but at night, 3 bottles of liquor was brought out. We play cards and whoever lost have to drink a small glass. My wife, being the worst card player and drinker, was the first to knock out. So I ask my friends to continue while I bring my wife to the bedroom. Well, it is quite unusual that my wife got drunk, so I quickly locked the door, striped her and bonked her right there. As she was already drunk, she did not try to mask her moaning, and I have to actually cover her head with a pillow to soften the sound. After I finished unloading in her, I cover her with blanket, and thought of going to continue the game.

When I went out, I was surprise to see only the gal alone, and the guys are gone. I ask where the guys when to, and she says they went out to pub as they heard my wife moans and cannot 'tahan'. From the way she speak, I can see that she is also quite high, so I offer to help her to the bedroom where my wife is. When I was holding her, she actually leaned her whole weight on me, and speak softly into my ears, "I heard from <my wife name> that you are very good in bed..... do you dare?" I replied, "You are drunk!" and continue to hold and guide her into the bedroom. When we reach the other empty bed, she actually let herself fall into the bed and pull me along into it. She says again, "We are all adult, I won't tell your wife." Well, under the influence of alcohol (I also had a few drinks too when we are playing game earlier), I bonked her right there, right beside my drunk wife. And to prove what my wife said about me, I actually work very hard. After unloading what is left after the first round, I picked up my aching body and climb into the bed that my wife was.

On the second day, although my wife was surprised to find 3 naked bodies in the room, she think nothing of it, dress up quickly, ask me to do the same and left the room. During breakfast, I look towards the gal friend and she was acting as if nothing happen, so I do the same. But when we were doing the washing up of the utensils, she actually leaned over and spoke softly into my ears, "Your really live up to what your wife said. I cummed 3 times last night". I was surprised and at the same time feeling proud.

And finally, the most funny thing is, my wife told me that the gal could be see one of the guy friend, cos she says that she heard some "funny sound" that night from her bed. She never suspect that it was me, and they are still best of friends. And we never mentioned about it anymore.

really pei fu.......some excitement n thrill at the same time........:)

japboy
04-04-2005, 10:56 AM
did it a few times...

in a chalet (y it has to be always dis kinda places)... was sleeping w mi ex besides mi n her cousin n bf besides us up on d bed while we're sleeping on d mattress below furthest away frm toilet....

so in d middle of d nite got horny n starting rubba rubba her.. she oso rubba rubba mi LJ n she went down 2 bbbj... cim.. den shiok... :D

another time was one of mi taiwanese frenz came over... she came over w anoher frenz of hers.... so we went out together while her frenz sed wanna rest 4 a while... came back w her frenz sleeping n i pulled her into d toilet n did her den n there.. kekek... was trying not 2 make 2 much noise but d echos r thrilling 2 d ears... ekkeke :D

darylcch
06-04-2005, 02:23 AM
thinking back..once my gf in my house. we were packing for my overseas trip. going for 2 weeks. Cannot tahan missing her..in the mist of packing, our horniness strike us. we locked the door cos my mom outside living room gambling with her kakis. and she give me a damn good bj and we 69 together. but while I am coming, my mom knock the door and ask why we stay inside and lock the door..maybe she heard our moaning sound..and bang on the door to ask us to open. I quickly wear my underwear and pull up my pants. She quickly dress up and stand up. After I rushed to open the door, I told my mom we were packing and she continue her gambling. Then I realise that my gf panties was stuff in one corner. She scolded me after that that I didnt' even give her time and just open door...haaa

ocelot
06-04-2005, 03:11 AM
last time, went overseas with my ex and family. taking a 6-hr overnight drive in one of those hired coaches. we were seated in the last row near the toilet. got a bit horny and ended up rubbing here and there. at first, she also shy shy cos afraid her family see. but after a while, she also hot liao and the other ppl like all asleep. managed to slip my hands under her sweater and bra. feeling damn shiok. she pulled out the cushion she was sitting on and covered my lap then unzipped my pants and gave me a HJ.

after 5 mins cannot tahan liao, ask her go to toilet for FJ. in the tiny cubicle in a moving bus. but just closed the door and unzip her shorts, then the bloody driver horn. KNN. quickly pull back and rush out. some fuker cut in front of the bus then kanna horn. got out of toilet that time, everyone waking up liao. luckily, like no one notice we both came out from the toilet.

but after that, my ex dun dare do anything liao. had to make do with bloody hard-on. KNN. dunno whether is the driver saw us go into toilet then purposely horn or not.

BenQ
07-04-2005, 07:52 PM
More...

More...

More...

nismo88
08-04-2005, 02:27 PM
She never suspect that it was me, and they are still best of friends. And we never mentioned about it anymore.

Bro, then anymore ECA with yr wife best fren after that??

extraextra
08-04-2005, 07:16 PM
She never suspect that it was me, and they are still best of friends. And we never mentioned about it anymore.

This shows that your wife must have really trust you a lot.
but then hor, if for me, i will feel gulity as in i have betrayed her trust.

ozoze74
11-04-2005, 11:07 PM
This shows that your wife must have really trust you a lot.
but then hor, if for me, i will feel gulity as in i have betrayed her trust.

Well, she thought that I slept with her after our sex. She don't know that I actually went oout of the room, came back for another round, but just that it is not with her.

ozoze74
11-04-2005, 11:11 PM
Bro, then anymore ECA with yr wife best fren after that??

Well, sometime you have to know when to hold back. I did hint hint a bit to her a few months later, but she pretend nothing happen. So I don't talk about it any more. Now she is seeing someone, and seems to be talking about marriage. Maybe, just maybe, before her marriage, I may have another chance.

Recast
13-04-2005, 01:11 AM
did it with my ex-gf in her parent living room. they stay in three rooms flat, her parents one room and the other room share with her younger sister. as i sometime will stay overnite, i will sleep on the matress on the living room floor and she will always sleep with me. as both her sis and parents sleep with aircon, so they closed thier bed room doors. so without fail, i will try to arouse my ex, then procced to bonk her under the blanket, by pushing her cotton short and panty out of the way.. those were the days..

nismo88
15-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Now she is seeing someone, and seems to be talking about marriage. Maybe, just maybe, before her marriage, I may have another chance.

If have u know there will be faithful followers here waiting for your FR bro..... :D dunno why some guys just have all the luck...... keke

euro2004
06-08-2005, 04:29 AM
A few years back, younger, with lesser $$$, when I tour, normally with a larger group of people. I remembered 8 of us in 2 rooms. 4 couples. Me and one of my ex-gf take up 1 bed. As I was not the driver on the trip, me and my ex, Kelly, was sleeping all the way. And when we got to our destination, we are fresh. After the day's activity was done, my friend and his gf (gf due to accompany him on long conversation during the ride) bath and went to bed. Comfirm asleep because of the snoring. We were still up at ard 1am, lights are off only TV was on. Well you always feel shoik after a long trip, and able to shower, clean up and tuck under a warm blanket and of course with your loved cuddling you.
As usual, guys are guys. I manage to remove kelly's bra under her T-shirt...
easier to rabba rabba too. Dunno why she wore those t-shirt with some silk screen logo type, well I make good use of the situation and use the harden material to scratch... scratch... and scratch.. krriik.. krrikkk krrriikkk... underneath was her nipple. that was new to us... and kind of turn us on... just imagine the body of after-shower... smooth and slight coolness. easy to make the nipple harden and very turn on.
Cut the story short... under the blanket in a cold room and naked body. Just got to take the next step... the excitement of someone else in the room and fearing to get caught, take the bonking into the next level.
Jus imagine I got to sneak to the bath room after I ejectulate. 1 hand holding my didi, 1 hand my pants.

GuyNeedOfSex
06-08-2005, 08:35 AM
Last year, during one of the chalet of my ex gf with company people.
I fuck my ex on the bed while her collegues were playing poker cards near us on a table.
And even got another gal beside her sleeping.
That feeling is very shiok and exciting.

mirkhanus
06-08-2005, 09:02 AM
I had one experience in a Pasir Ris chalet. My ex-gf's family booked a chalet and they went out for a stroll leaving me, gf and her 2 younger sisters who were in their early teens. All 4 of us were watching TV (Me & gf on the mattress on the floor) when me & gf started to get frisky under the blanket. Needless to say, just pull her hot pants & panties to one side and penetrated her spooning style in short, silent movements. KNN.... both of us cannot make noise cos her sisters were less than 1 metre away from us on the bed above and wide awake watching tv (as were what both of us were pretending to do also...). In the end, came inside her...shiok!!!

GuyNeedOfSex
06-08-2005, 09:15 AM
I had one experience in a Pasir Ris chalet. My ex-gf's family booked a chalet and they went out for a stroll leaving me, gf and her 2 younger sisters who were in their early teens. All 4 of us were watching TV (Me & gf on the mattress on the floor) when me & gf started to get frisky under the blanket. Needless to say, just pull her hot pants & panties to one side and penetrated her spooning style in short, silent movements. KNN.... both of us cannot make noise cos her sisters were less than 1 metre away from us on the bed above and wide awake watching tv (as were what both of us were pretending to do also...). In the end, came inside her...shiok!!!

Wah came inside her, never kena ah ?

fun4evergood
06-08-2005, 10:53 AM
......In the end, came inside her...shiok!!!

U are really a risk taker........ :)

mirkhanus
06-08-2005, 03:06 PM
U are really a risk taker........ :)

Must know her menses cycle mah.... Nothing beats a good ol creampie..!! Furthermore, those were the times when I was young and none the wiser.

Funny thing is I pay attention to everyone's menses cycle very well, be it my wife or my colleagues. You can know when their mood swings start..so can siam out of their way....hargh!! hargh!!

siambee
06-08-2005, 05:12 PM
ok, my turn now. this is back in 1998when i just enter army.
guess many bro here also have the same exp when u enter army, stay in, of cos not much time will gf, wkend sure will try stay at ur/her place overnite.
so that nite she is coming over to my place and my mom damn dote her 1.
my bro and wife stay in a room, my mom and i stay master bed rm, then one more rm for a rental to a working couple.
when we start sleeping, my mom sleep on bed as my gf and i will be on floor with mattress. actually nothing happen till we heard some noise from the working couple, horny switch onzz but my gf insist don't want cos my mom is sleeping high facing us... :eek:
but i slowly raba raba her tits and pussy, she slowly also don't care liao, auto mode put my didi in her pussy, very exciting feeling that macyam ur mom looking at u having sex with gf. :p
so she have to keep a look out for my mom if she is awaken or not. luckily my mom steady ( don't know that is it god will ) she turn to face the other side , facing the wall, i turbo mode/super charge/ nitros onzzzzzz , babies all swim into her mei mei liao , luckily she in safe zone that why so onzz.
anyone can imaging having sex with gf while mother sleeping next to u??

mykhel13
06-08-2005, 05:42 PM
I just wanna share my story too...

I have had the best sex with my ex under such circumstances. Used to go over her house to watch TV until late and used the living room as our playground. Her bro's room is donwstairs and both her mum and sis is sleeping upstairs. So, normally will do the 'hanky-panky' looking at the staircase in case the mum come down and always have to control volume otherwise the bro will come out too. We managed to do it almost every other week. Man, those were the best of times... sigh I really miss it...

kukujiao
06-08-2005, 05:47 PM
wah lau, last time secondary school so many cup c ones. y I keep concentrating on study??? missed all this good stuff.... :D :(

mirkhanus
06-08-2005, 09:51 PM
babies all swim into her mei mei liao , luckily she in safe zone that why so onzz.

Whoa!!! Bro, another creampie lover eh??? I don't recommend it to brothers out there unless you're damn confident of your gf's cycle, or you're willing to face the consequences.

I think in such circumstances, we just cannot withdraw & cum on her that easily without waking up or arousing the suspicions of those around us....agreed??

raiders
06-08-2005, 11:19 PM
ek:
luckily my mom steady ( don't know that is it god will ) she turn to face the other side , facing the wall,

Ur mum steady lah. She knows, so turn over to give u a chance. Hehe. Just like my mum. When I was 17, 18, used to bring girls home and lock ourselves in my room. She wun say anything. The only thing she will say to me is, "Remember to go to 7-11" :D

mirkhanus
06-08-2005, 11:38 PM
Ur mum steady lah. She knows, so turn over to give u a chance. Hehe. Just like my mum. When I was 17, 18, used to bring girls home and lock ourselves in my room. She wun say anything. The only thing she will say to me is, "Remember to go to 7-11" :D

Wah!!! So understanding one, hah??!?!

Or maybe, she meant go 7-11 buy Slurpee for her?? Hargh!!

yanki1
07-08-2005, 01:32 AM

mommy wan shui...... mother know best :p

alicenine
18-08-2005, 10:59 AM
remembered got once in my ex room, her younger bro wanna enter the room and my ex pushed me down on to the bed and make love with me....when we were doing, she told her bro dont come in first..she is teaching me maths....and i make her till she cant speak clearly then she went to lock her door...and at night i stayed over and we did while her elder sis was sleeping beside us..didnt know whether she heard or notice us doing or not...but the bed wasnt so close together..also tried once in the swimming pool in the day time...there were no ppl so we did a fast one and cummed in less than 3 mins..