PDA

View Full Version : WL & ME (Share Yr True Experience)

OkoBoko
31-03-2005, 03:09 PM
Started this thread as requested by bro Hakusho, invites all bros to share similar experience here.

29/03/05, morning 2.15am.........was surfing the forum and msn'ing with bro hakusho. We were chatting on topics regarding our ex-tiraks/Wls thai style. One particular lady float on my mind then, her name is Lin;

I met Lin, a thai at pattaya disco (golden mile). I was 19 then and an awolist. I worked part-time at the disco to earn some money for everyday needs. She was there working as Fl. get to know her after seeing her days for a few days, we get click on pretty well & soon we are together. Lin did not want to do overnight bookings just bcos she wanted to wait for me to finish work & go back together.(i was staying in her rented room at Gl). One time, i honestly told her my situation, i was on awol and could be arrested anytime & i cant work full time & dun earn enough to feed 2 of us. She said she wouldn't care all these, she just want to be with me, will share all hardship together. Lin was so young dat time, but her maturity really impressed me, should i say touched me.......

One day, she was caught by the anti-vice. she will be deported back in a week. So both of us did not go to work, we spend the remaining hours with each other, we talked about our everythings and the more i understand her, the more i get to love her. On the night b4, she asked me wat did i planned to do. She did advised me to surrender to the army & she will wait for me to finish my national service. If not, she tell me to follow her back to Hatyai to stay wif her. I was in a dilemma and told her let me think about it. She left me her address then.

I sent her to the taxi as i am not able to see her off cos there will be officers around. We hugged so close to each other b4 i bid her goodbye. We both cried.

Move back home after dat. Got no mood to work anymore so told my boss i'll stopped for awhile to settle some matters. Weeks past, think of her day & night and yet cant contact her(no phone). Also mentally i'm very stressed as worried the military police might come for house arrest. Therefore i made up my mind to flee the country, knowing is risky as the checkpoint might hv my awol records. But i decided to take the chance, so without my family knowledge(except my younger sis), i packed some clothings, took my passport and gathered as much money and i booked a bus ticket to Hatyai. I went through dat day............................

18 hours of travel, reached Hatyai in the early morning. Got a tut-tut to take me to the address Lin gave me. A lady answered the door, i show her the paper & she confirmed is the right place. I asked:"Lin Yu Mai?". She told me to wait for awhile she'll go and call Lin down. She came, she saw me, we were like lovers again................. In order to save cost, Lin suggested i stay in her room with her 3 room mates. I was worried her friends might not be happy but to my surprise they are all very understanding and kind person. I hv really changed my views on these working ladies then. The money i brought over was not much and soon drained up. I told Lin about it & she just told me not to worry on dat. She will take care of it. Lin & her mates are working as FLs daytime like the cat40 at Gl. Every morning, after taking breakfast, she will send me to her uncle's fish farm to kill my time fishing there. Around evening time, they will come and pick me back home for dinner. During night, i will follow them to the disco and the girls will continue to work. As usual, Lin wont take overnight bookings when i'm around, so if she does not has any short-time customers, she will join me till the disco ends, it was a routine everyday. then i started to wonder, am i going to spend my life doing nothing and just live on Lin? never return to home again? wat can i do in Hatyai if i intended to stay on? I started to worry again and evantually i fell sick...........very sick.............Lin tot i'm not used to the living condition of the room(is not good), so without my knowledge she booked a hotel room and i moved in with her. She has been paying for my lodging, foods, in fact everything since i was there, I was thinking i need to do something, so i rang up my childhood friend and asked him to look for my dad that i need cash here. My dad called me the following night and i explained to him my situation and he agreed to get the money to my friend and he will see me in Hatyai. I told Lin about it as i could see she started to worried bout the expenses too, but she just kept to herself. Two days later, someone knocked on my room, Lin reached for the door and to my greatest shock i saw my mum and sis there! Once inside, my mum started to leture on Lin, she tot i was cheated by her and she's the reason i awol and keft home. Lin did not uttered a word, she swallowed everythings theown at her, she did not even defended for herself. I was so TL & i retailated. Told my mum off saying she's being too unreasonable, telling her dat her precious son me would hv dead on the street of Hatyai if not of this lady, we cool off gradually and i took the chance to tell her more wat Lin has done for me..........My mum was touched too after hearing it, she told me honestly she never expect a working lady would hv done these, tot she was cheating me dat's why i called home to ask for the few grand. Finally, all mis-understanding cleared but then their turn to gang-up against me. After discussion on my matters, i agreed to my mum to go back & surrendered to the army and complete my NS. But i requested my mum to let me stay for few more days and she agreed.

Lin get along well too with my mum & sis, we visited many interesting places. We are so happy everyday. No worries finally. Night b4 we returned home, my mum took out 3k(Sin) and passed to Lin. As a appreciation for Lin for taking care of my needs during my 3 months stay there. She insisted she dun want the money and tell my mum to use it to but me wat i like. I persuaded her but she just to sturbon on this. I then write Lin my house no. and tell her to call my mum or sis if she needs anything when i'm not around. She onli tell me one request:"I just want u to come back & look for me". My heart sanked......We cried to sleep dat night.

The day to leave, dat morning her mates joined us for breakfast together. We then waited at the hotel lobby for our airport taxi. Then Lin came to me, she hold my hand tightly and tell me she cant send me off at the airport. She got a very important matters to attend to. She give me a kiss and bid my family goodbye & she left. I was wondering wat the hell was dat? Is there anything much important? I was sad...... One of her mates send us to the departure hall, we xchange well wishes and i beg her to take good care of Lin. Then her friend told me this:"Lin got nothing on at all, she just could not take it to leave u & see u off, and she's afraid i might changed my mind to go back if i see her broke-down. And she has promised my mum something. My eyes turned red as i board the plane............................................. ...... :(

I was sentenced for 11mths to detention barracks. To live in a closed-up cell is not as bad as i've thought, but to think of Lin everyday is very torturing, i hv countless sleepless nights. First time i always asked my mum during parent's visiting day is did Lin called? But my mum say she did not and asked me to forget about her. I was wondering why...........till date. After my released, we hv shifted house too, i continue to serve my NS for another year till ROD. I keep asking my mum did she say anything to Lin but she insisted she never. I planned to go Hatyai look for her, my friend who i called last ime accompany there. We went, but the room we used to stay in was emptied. we went around places i used to go but all to no available.............I never get to see Lin again since.................

Well, it's been over 10yrs now and at times i still think of her. Not hoping to be back with her honestly as i'm married now. Just want to know she is living well now, just want to know she's safe & sound, just want to tell her:

Lin, thank U :)

Hakoshu
31-03-2005, 03:19 PM
Tat was one touching experience.. Thank u for starting the thread.. This story touched me to tears.. Goosebumps arose while reading it.. it left a deep impact when u first mention to me and i will post my share soon..

Started this thread as requested by bro Hakusho, invites all bros to share similar experience here.

29/03/05, morning 2.15am.........was surfing the forum and msn'ing with bro hakusho. We were chatting on topics regarding our ex-tiraks/Wls thai style. One particular lady float on my mind then, her name is Lin;

loverboy
31-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Well Done bro!!!
A veri sad expericence for u, i also hope tat u might meet her again one day.
Like a saying, if is meant to be urs, it will be urs no matter wat happen..
Maybe u should try going to the disco u went, and see if u can see any of her mates there..If lucky, u might get to see her friends there then all hope is here for u again...
Maybe the next time u go haytai u might see her again..
Just my 2 cents worth..
Cheers to u bro!!!! :D

doggifier
31-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Hey Bro,

This story just tells us that WL are human too..they too have feelings, loves and hate. And everyone of them has a story to tell...I guess most are driven to "sell" due to the circumstances...there are really really good person too.

Cheers.

Optimus_Prime
31-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Oh My God !!

Dats the most touching story I have heard yet....

Hope you do one day get to meet her again... even if for nothing but to say "Thank You" to her.

inventry
31-03-2005, 03:52 PM
bro oko, thanks for sharing ur life experience with us.... very fortunate of u to find a 'zhi ji' of ur life.... well, god preceeds tat u n lin can onli cross each other's path in this life.... so take it in ur stride n move on, which i think u have done very well... can't help but have tears welling up my eyes after reading ur story..... like wat bro loverboy said u might meet in in hatyai... so do cheer up.... i'm sure LIN misses u as much as u do... unless, she got no choice but to marry another man.... me? :D hehehehehhehe...........

nismo88
31-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Well, it's been over 10yrs now and at times i still think of her. Not hoping to be back with her honestly as i'm married now. Just want to know she is living well now, just want to know she's safe & sound, just want to tell her:

Bro i m sure she will be in your mind for the rest of your life..... i guess each of us will go thru some thick or thin in life..... some is normal n some of us more dramatic..... but watever it is, its good to share our experiences here.... so if any bros hav such other experience pls contribute..... cheers....
i wish i had something like that to share too.....
take care bro OkoBoko

benghwee
31-03-2005, 03:53 PM
Has not been posting for long time.
But I was touch to read your story.

On one hand, I hope you will get to meet this 'Lin' to rekindle your past relationship. On another hand, as you are married now, I am not sure how she will react if she knows it.

But from your story, I can only relate she will only give your full blessing as she seem to be the kind of person whom only give and expects no return.
The way you treat her when you with her must have touches her as well to made her fall so deeply in love with you.

All the best and thanks for sharing this story.

steamer
31-03-2005, 04:20 PM
very touching account bro,
an experience to remeber rest of the life.
hv up ur pts.
cheers

gam3r
31-03-2005, 04:33 PM
wah brother.. nnb, damn touching lor.. tis type of charbor is e one man shld really treasure de.. my ex name oso lin.. but shes nowhere as good and caring as her lor.. kns..

tarzan69
31-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Bro oko,tears almost roll dwn reading ur life experience,a very touching story yet a bad ending(as u and her nt able to be 2gether).But really,why she didnt wait for u......anyway,thanks for sharing ur story. :)

nakamara
31-03-2005, 04:44 PM
I think mediacorp will be interested in this Story...it'll make a hell of a tear jerker man

ianski
31-03-2005, 04:53 PM
reali touching n sad story bro... take it easy man... wads meant to be yrs will be yrs... u shld be lucky tat u guys acutalli met n had beautiful memories together... keep those memories in yr heart... n let them live wif u... cheers! ;)

Jari_Owen
31-03-2005, 09:33 PM
wow...really really touching .....hope you will meet up with LIn one of these days....be it here..or there.....as least you can tell her personnally your thanks and gratefulness

Michael
31-03-2005, 09:41 PM
This is one of the most touching thread I'd ever read. Thanks for your time and effort, and I can imagine, how your heart felt when you were writing it down, word by painful word, recounting the memories, etc

I did not have such an experience with a WL, but I did loved my ex so much that every now and then, whenever I pass by a certain MRT station which used to be where she stays, I would hope that someone looking like her will bored the train ...

Oh well, I'd accepted the fact that most likely I would never see her ever in my life again, but deep in my heart, I wished her all the best too!

HOTDUD
31-03-2005, 11:06 PM
BRO, i am touched by ur story, i can't console you much.
but i can onli up ur pt. :(

E-Moron
31-03-2005, 11:16 PM
Bro, dis truely is a very very touching story... She realli has done so much 4 u... Dunno how 2 console u much bro, but thanks 4 sharing n best wishes 2 u n Lin ~ :)

moolah
31-03-2005, 11:32 PM
hi bro...you are indeed a noble man, to have had the love of this girl. It will be an honour to sit with you for a drink.

btw was just thinking, if you tried to contact her uncle who owned the fish farm, he might have been able to point you in the right direction. just a thought.

OkoBoko
01-04-2005, 02:45 AM
hi bro...you are indeed a noble man, to have had the love of this girl. It will be an honour to sit with you for a drink.

btw was just thinking, if you tried to contact her uncle who owned the fish farm, he might have been able to point you in the right direction. just a thought.

I did. but her uncle was no longer there. It will be my honour too to meet u for a drink someday. Thanks for reading. :)

OkoBoko
01-04-2005, 02:50 AM
Oko hereby thank all bros who hv read my posting. I'm not good at words, just wanted to share this very memorable moment of my life. Cheers all. :)

nekiddawg
01-04-2005, 04:47 AM
Bro Oko, thks for sharing.
Really a very touching experience you have.
Hope you will meet up with her one day.

oxilary
01-04-2005, 06:22 AM
whenever I pass by a certain MRT station which used to be where she stays, I would hope that someone looking like her will bored the train ...

oh my.. i understand that feeling..
but for me.. always disappointed when i don't see her, den my mind start thinking wud i be dat happy to see her if i actually got to see her? u get the drift? :(

diesel
01-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Dear OkoBoko,

Thank you so much for sharing with us. I understand your feeling very well how much you loved her at that time and it is an unforgettable sweet memory. ;) Meanwhile, treasure your marriage life with your wife before she looses you.

ryanlim
01-04-2005, 10:53 AM
Till date still wandering if I was right or wrong!!

start a new thread lor..............i'm pretty sure Bros here will offer their advice to you :D

toman168
01-04-2005, 11:16 AM
Hope u get 2 see her again.... Best Wishes....

collin_23
01-04-2005, 11:19 AM
Don't worry my friend. She did what she did cause in her heart she wants the best for u. To love a person is not to own a person but to make sure that the person u love gets to move on and be successful and happy in life.

She wanted u to carry on with your life. Given another chance, she would do it again. I must say that your family has got some influence in this matter also but they meant good for u also.

Cherish what u have now. When u miss her, simply look up at the moon in the sky above. Somewhere out there in another place, Lin will be looking up at the moon and thinking of u too.

Cheers(Erm...I don't drink actually. Just a sign off. :D )

OkoBoko
01-04-2005, 12:14 PM
Thanks for sharing!! Regret reading this thread.It reminded so much of the one I left behind also!!
Till date still wandering if I was right or wrong!!
Cheers to you for a good contribution.
tell me more nx time we meet! :p

U lydat say me good mey? Fuck liao then say the girl no good? kekeke :D I heard of yrs too, this thread is not for crying over spilt milk, just to share something unforgettable dat remains in yr heart. U should share yrs too here.

OkoBoko
01-04-2005, 12:21 PM
Don't worry my friend. She did what she did cause in her heart she wants the best for u. To love a person is not to own a person but to make sure that the person u love gets to move on and be successful and happy in life.
She wanted u to carry on with your life. Given another chance, she would do it again. I must say that your family has got some influence in this matter also but they meant good for u also.
Cherish what u have now. When u miss her, simply look up at the moon in the sky above. Somewhere out there in another place, Lin will be looking up at the moon and thinking of u too.

I second yr view bro collin. I wish her well. :)

Doenitz79
01-04-2005, 12:41 PM
When u miss her, simply look up at the moon in the sky above. Somewhere out there in another place, Lin will be looking up at the moon and thinking of u too.

Can't help but feel a lump in my throat and my eyes getting watery when I read this sentence...

Anyone watched The Green Mile starring Tom Hanks? Though the show is not about Love,it is about somebody close to you departing you for good.Can't help but keep thinking about the tragic ending and the poignant music during that scene whenever I read this thread...

*pats OkoBoko on the shoulder*

OkoBoko
01-04-2005, 12:49 PM
Can't help but feel a lump in my throat and my eyes getting watery when I read this sentence...

Anyone watched The Green Mile starring Tom Hanks?

I did, very nice storyline. :)

*bro doenitz, from yr signature can see u too had a memorable experience, care to share with us here? :)

Doenitz79
01-04-2005, 01:10 PM
Oh my god,I had merely watery eyes just now,can't believe it's a free flow of tears now...

risingeast
01-04-2005, 01:19 PM
Yes, that is one of the most touching story i have heard. Maybe you should give your full story to someone like Jack Neo to make a film out of it. And the money to give to a school in Hatyai.

collin_23
01-04-2005, 02:36 PM
aiyo...bro doenitz79 I was scared that bros will get too emotional when i type this line but it is simply my personal way of remembering a special someone myself. Yah, okay lah, my eyes actually watery also when I type this line. :(

What is past is past, treasure the present and look to the future.

keke...that is y I try adding a sense of humour to end off.. :D

Cheers(Erm...I don't drink actually. Just a sign off. )

nakamara
01-04-2005, 02:46 PM
[QUOTE=collin_23]Cherish what u have now. When u miss her, simply look up at the moon in the sky above. Somewhere out there in another place, Lin will be looking up at the moon and thinking of u too.QUOTE]

Bro Collin...u make it sound like those drama serials where the female lead dies in an accident on the way to her wedding and her groom is devastated and goes to the beach every nite to look at the stars cuz he feels close to his beloved wife there...

ahpaul25
01-04-2005, 02:54 PM
[/QUOTE]Bro Collin...u make it sound like those drama serials where the female lead dies in an accident on the way to her wedding and her groom is devastated and goes to the beach every nite to look at the stars cuz he feels close to his beloved wife there...[/QUOTE]

Hahaha.......that a gd 1.......thumb up.....Hahahahaa :D

wahpiang
01-04-2005, 03:50 PM
ya and i kena f,,, till the end of the thread with people like Wah piang and TV around. No thank you...

hello! mai an ni lah! what are brothers for, right? :D i f you, u f me back lor.... kekeke! :D

nakamara
01-04-2005, 03:58 PM
hello! mai an ni lah! what are brothers for, right? i f you, u f me back lor.... kekeke!

F verbally only hor...if literally i'm leaving this place liao...haha :D

wahpiang
01-04-2005, 04:04 PM
wahpiang eh! beach, stars, time spent together, happy memories...... mine wasn't with a WL though but feelings should be the same. after that my heart got tougher and harden so not so easy to kena.

Reminds me of a song, some lyrics may not be applicable to the situation. Nonetheless, a song dedicated to you bros, a song by 38 special..... Second Chance......

[start]
Since you been gone
I feel my life slipping away
I look to the sky
And everything is turnin' gray
All I made was one mistake
How much more will I have to pay
Why can't you think it over
Why can't you forget about the past
Chorus:
When love makes this sound babe
A heart needs a second chance
Don't put me down babe
Can't you see I love you
Since you been gone I've been in a trance
This heart needs a second chance
Don't say it's over I just can't say goodbye
So this is love
Standing in the pouring rain
I fooled on you
But she never meant a thing
And I know I ain't got no right
To ask you to sympathize
But why can't you think it over
Why can't you forget the past
Chorus
I never loved her
I never needed her
[end]

Remember, it's not how you fall that matters. It's how you pick yourself up that matters most.......

The emotional monk,
Wahpiang

Doenitz79
01-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Reading this thread again(don't know why I keep doing this) reminds me of this song,Paintings In My Mind by Tommy Page.I thereby dedicate this touching yet very sad love song to all brothers here.

Picture this, you and me
Walking down a white sand beach
We're holding hands, the warm wind blow
We're all alone
All these dreams are fantasies
They're not real, not reality
And now I cry over you, nearly die over you
And all the bits and pieces of us that I try to find

Chorus:
Are only paintings in my mind
Faded memories of another place and time
We were happy as can be
You were loving me
And now it's just an image that I find
Like the paintings in my mind

When you left, I fell apart
I was torn, you broke my heart
And now I cry over you, nearly die over you
And all the bits and pieces of us that I try to find

Impressions of the way it was
Long ago, somewhere back in time

Paintings In My Mind
http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2WIYTBRO6GBFG3RNZCFPSL85NO

Here are two more sad love songs from Tommy Page

I'll Never Forget You
http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1JYI98ITZWFQ9247KV1144YSZZ

Now is the time, we say goodbye
I see a tear start falling from your eye
I hear them call, It's time to go
Oh girl I know I'm gonna miss you so

Chorus
No matter where I go
No matter what I do
Deep down in my heart I'll still be close to you
'Cause when the night is long
Still I'll keep holding on
Knowing that you're thinking of me too
I'll never forget you
You stepped away, into the night
The pain inside it cuts me like a knife
We'll meet again, it's meant to be
Each road you choose will lead you back to me

Minetta Lane
http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0TE8BEUDJEROQ3S737162VUZV4

In the middle of the village
On a cold winter night
The only street around
With no one in sight
I kissed you on your face
A tear drop came
There on Minetta Lane

I remember it like it was only yesterday
It's so strange how time slips away
Been so long since we felt the flame
There on Minetta Lane

Whatever happened to love sweet love
Did it fade away and die
My heart still cries for you, longs for you
This song's for you
Wherever you are tonight

Repeat:

In the middle of the village
On a cold winter night
Only street around
No one in sight
I'll never walk that street
'Cause it's not the same
Without you on Minetta Lane

Shuang_Jie_Gun
01-04-2005, 07:33 PM
I'II nv forget u by tommy page.beautiful song and yet suits my exact feelings.. :(

Doenitz79
01-04-2005, 07:37 PM
I'II nv forget u by tommy page.beautiful song and yet suits my exact feelings.. :(

You listening to it now? Tommy Page was the craze during our time...The late 80s and early 90s.Remember my elder sister and many other teenage gals were nuts about him.
:D

Malaysian Datuk
01-04-2005, 08:31 PM
Touching bro.....nice of you to share

romaleouf
01-04-2005, 09:16 PM
"To have loved and lost, is better than never have loved at all."

Many a time, I read posts or threads here with interest and with scepticism. But this one was read and tears just welled in my eyes, thought that after what I have gone through in life, very little things could get my tears to form.

Anyway, thanks for sharing, it is a very moving encounter and experience and it will always remind us that no matter what circumstances, how different the environments, or even the lives of people we meet; there is always love for others which is deemed much greater and placed more higher than oneself.

I am sure somewhere out there, she will also wonder while watching the stars above, and pray that you are well. This connection is pre-destined and fated, between you and her.

Perhaps, one day you will be reunited with her in another way, who knows?

All the best to you, and I am sure deep in your heart, you would wish her the same.

orbit_beer
01-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Bro okoboko,though u can't find her now,let that period be your life's sweetest memories of Lin,i'm sure she'll feel the same too.May u two be a couple again in your next lives too.thanks for sharing your experience.

meowmeow
01-04-2005, 10:37 PM
No good with words... pardon me...

what meant to be, will be...
Reality is always a little cruel but one thing for sure, picture of her will always be in your mind.

Brudder, your life story is really one experience that melts all hearts who read.
Cheer up man.

Doenitz79
01-04-2005, 10:59 PM
Bro OkoBoko,would you like to tell us more about how you felt the day before you left Thailand and when you were in DB?

I think this experience of yours is worth a short novel which I don't mind writing :)

OkoBoko
02-04-2005, 05:01 PM
Bro OkoBoko,would you like to tell us more about how you felt the day before you left Thailand and when you were in DB?

I think this experience of yours is worth a short novel which I don't mind writing :)

Cant describe the feelings to u, is something i would not want to remember. It cuts like a knife.

Malaysian Datuk
02-04-2005, 07:52 PM
After reading Oko's experience, I am encourage to share mine too....let me go back and dig up my diary.....

Sarissa
02-04-2005, 08:50 PM
Poignant. A most gut-wrenching read. Truly you have experienced love at its highest plane. Brother OkoBoko, I think your relationship with Lin is an apt reply to Brother MachoDevilX's question in his thread "What is True Love?".

Lin will always have a special place in your heart but one has to get on with life and I wish you peace and happiness.

OkoBoko
02-04-2005, 09:12 PM
After reading Oko's experience, I am encourage to share mine too....let me go back and dig up my diary.....

good bro md, hereby encourage more bros to share their true experience. :)

daryl76
02-04-2005, 09:34 PM
bro, very touching indeed... it must have been a big big decision to decide coming back to sg to surrender, cos u oredi know the consequences... cant really imagine how the 11 months past for u... must have been really hell... :(

OkoBoko
03-04-2005, 05:13 PM
bro, very touching indeed... it must have been a big big decision to decide coming back to sg to surrender, cos u oredi know the consequences... cant really imagine how the 11 months past for u... must have been really hell... :(

I will not elaborate the time in DB cos kind of off-track. Waiting for bro MD & Hakusho experience. Thank u for reading. :)

waahaa
03-04-2005, 05:37 PM

hmmmm. an american tale? reminds me of when fievel and his sister were doing that and singing 'somewhere out there'

Hakoshu
03-04-2005, 05:44 PM
All can post their exp.. Me still recollecting the moments.. :D

Waiting for bro MD & Hakusho experience. Thank u for reading. :)

OkoBoko
03-04-2005, 05:47 PM
All can post their exp.. Me still recollecting the moments.. :D

I will wait......kekeke :D

flaxseed
03-04-2005, 05:52 PM
I will wait......kekeke :D

WAH oko, this story is damn touching man! :( I remembered someone told me that only when u r young, is the love true. Sigh... I know that for a fact. Thank u for sharing with us!! Wish I had rep power to up u for such a wonderful tale.

Doenitz79
03-04-2005, 09:23 PM
I did, very nice storyline. :)

*bro doenitz, from yr signature can see u too had a memorable experience, care to share with us here? :)

Mine was a case of unrequited love,so it's not as touching as yours. I'm attached now.If I'm not and if given a chance,I'll go after that gal-cross my heart.

I did share my experiences in another forum last year,but knn the forum had since closed down,if not I can cut and paste what I wrote over there.

But I think I will try to recollect the events again.It has been 3 years...

vic88
03-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Very touching story, thanks for sharing.

Andy Lau
04-04-2005, 05:12 PM
送你一首我非常喜欢的一首歌 :

練習

曲:黎沸揮 詞:李安修/王裕宗

如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有

幸福只剩一杯沙漏 眼睜睜看著一幕幕甜蜜
不會再有原本平凡無奇的擁有 到現在竟像是無助的奢求

我已開始練習 開始慢慢著急 著急這世界沒有你
已經和眼淚說好不哭泣 但倒數說時的愛該怎麼繼續

我天天練習 天天都會熟悉 在沒有你的城市裡
試著刪除每個兩人世界裡 那些曾經共同擁有的一切美好和回憶

愛是一萬公煩的森林 迷了路的卻是我和你
不是說好一起闖出去 怎能剩我一人回去 回去

OkoBoko
04-04-2005, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=Andy Lau]送你一首我非常喜欢的一首歌 :

練習

very nice song wif good lyrics. thank u. especially these 2 sentences:

愛是一萬公煩的森林 迷了路的卻是我和你
不是說好一起闖出去 怎能剩我一人回去 回去

:(

Andy Lau
04-04-2005, 05:54 PM
以下两句是从这首歌来的 : 如果看到她,請告訴我

送给你们。。。。。

儘管頭髮鬍渣糾纏著牽掛 我只想對她說我沒說完的話

不怕時間空間寂寞的轟炸 只盼她的情找到心的路回家

TonyLeung
04-04-2005, 06:11 PM
So touching..........

OkoBoko
05-04-2005, 01:36 PM
儘管頭髮鬍渣糾纏著牽掛 我只想對她說我沒說完的話

不怕時間空間寂寞的轟炸 只盼她的情找到心的路回家

these sentences fits :(

Castrol
05-04-2005, 01:48 PM
wow wee... andy lau, tony leong, all here sia..... who's coming next?
sammy cheng? :D

Malaysian Datuk
06-04-2005, 12:15 PM
WL & ME The Malaysian Datuk's Version

Time & Place:
Circa December 1989 at SuperGirls Bar Soi Patpong Surawong Silom Bangkok Thailand

This is a true story that happened more than 15 years ago and before I begin narrating this sad tale, let me give a background of then Bangkok. 1989 was pre-internet (though there was the bulletin board then) and pre-handphone days. And BKK then was much different than today, landscape wise there was no BTS though Gordon Wu's Hopewell Stonehenge was already there.....MBK was the biggest shopping centre in South East Asia (no Seacon Sq and Future Rangsit then), Patuwan Princess had just opened.....meter taxis were a rare sight and tuk-tuks rule the roads, Choinging scene wise, top MPs were Atami, Chaopraya, Osaka etc (pre-chuwit days), Suttisan and Suphankwai was where the whore houses were. Lumpini Park was paedophile haven by night but the one place that was happening back then and still now, and where this story takes place is......Patpong

I was a fresh face full blooded 20 year old with the world as my oyster and having the time of my life in Thailand, Bangkok mostly....I have been in the land of smiles for more than a year already. Life was one big long party and this party doesn't look like it was going to end anytime soon. I was enjoying myself with 'fairies and angels' everynight in the city of angels. Then I met her......
I was celebrating Christmas with a group of friends and went down to 'SuperGirls', our favourite haunt in Patpong......the modus operandi as with most outings were to drink ourselves silly and then booked a girl or two back to our rooms for some wild sex. We were regulars there at the joint and many of my friends 'tiraks' came over to hug them as soon as we entered this upstairs bar......some were accosted to dark corners for their private moments, me as usual plonked myself down at the bar counter and ordered my favourite Kloster beer. But a new face greeted me that night......
"Beer?" she asked
"Kloster, neung kuat" I replied.....trying to place that angelic face that had just spoken to me
"Okay, one bottle of Kloster.....mister where you come from?" she asked in heavily Thai accented english
"Singapore...." that was all I could managed while staring at this stunning beauty
"Oh! Singapore" she smiled and turned to get my drink
I was captured.....mesmerized.......not in the lustful kind of way but just i dun know this feeling that I cannot explain
"Chue arai? Poot pasa angrit dia mai?" I ventured.....I just had to know more about her
"Chue PUEN, yes I can speak English, what is your name?" she replied again with that beautiful smile of hers
"My name is C*****, I've never seen you here before, you must be new?" I said, switching back to english as I do not any mistake in the interpretation of my broken Thai.....once a Uni student I was chatting up took offence when I mispronounced ronglian and rongriam.......
"Yes, I am the new....I am bartendee" she replied
The night seemed to fly right by and before I knew it we had spent a good 2 hours chatting, with her doing her job while I nursed my drinks and watch my friends in action and occasionally at the naked dancing girls on stage. I had found out that she was 23 and she was from Chumpon down south but had been in Bangkok with her elder sister since she was 10, she had been working as a bartender (bartendee) in one hotel before switching to this joint. For my part, I told her my life story....and in case she was bored (which she didn't show it) I threw in a few lame jokes for good measure. Then my friends came over and said they wanted to leave for part II already, they had all chosen their girls and paid the bar fines to book them out, they intend to hit a disco first as the night was still young....I didn't want to go yet actually, then a dancing girl named Dai which was my friend's regular there could tell that I was smittened with Puen suggested Puen come along with us.....they each had got a partner so Puen could 'partner' me. But I said she is a bartender and not a WL, Dai replied that as long as Puen agrees I could pay 'bar fine' for her as well. I kept my fingers crossed as Dai went over the counter and whispered to Puen......Puen looked at me from across the bar area, smiled and then nodded. I was elated! As Puen disappeared to the backroom to change out of her uniform and to get her belongings, Dai came back to me patted on my back and flashed me a victory sign.

to be continued........

dragko
06-04-2005, 02:02 PM
Bro OkoBoko,

This will be similar to those who have love ones that have passed on, we have to move on while still have a place in your heart for them. (Pls do not be mistaken that I am saying Lin has passed on).

Sometime after watching those love tragic stories where one partner dies, it did make me think, if I die, will I like my wife to remain by herself for the rest of her life, or move on with her life with someone else looking after her? The answer most likely is that if you really loved her, you would want her to move on with her life.

So now that it is already ten years passed and you are married, it is nice to remember her, but just keep her as a memory and devort your love to your family.

Malaysian Datuk
06-04-2005, 02:03 PM
So the whole group of us went to NASA disco.....it was a very enjoyable night, very gf/bf feeling, holding hands looking into each others eyes....whispering sweet nothings, brushing up against each other at one corner of the upper level of the disco. It was as if we could shut out all the loud music and the crowd and the world place that night just belonged to the two of us. Mind you I might be only 20 but I pride myself on being pretty 'seasoned', having my fair share of flings and serious relationships but somehow Puen seemed so different from all of them....I cannot classify her as a WL as she isn't and the topic of $ still has not cropped up yet, and yet she isn't a g/f yet as I did paid her bar fine so that I could take her out, but then again she could've refused to join us....the fact she said yes proved that there is mutual attraction.....it's not that I'm a cheapo looking for a FOC bonk but I would really be disappointed if she asks me for money. I mean that would really be a killjoy considering how the night has been progressing. So the night breeze past and before long it was time to go. Some of them suggested supper and I asked Puen if she was hungry and if she wanted supper. She pulled me aside, looked straight into my eyes and asked if I had the intention to send her home after supper, I gulped, I wasn't prepared for this question.....I said if she like to, we could go to my hotel room to talk or sit around and if she wanted to go home I could send her back home too, no problem. She then turned to everybobdy else and told everyone that I was going to send her home straight and no supper for us. She waved goodbye to the group and pulled me along....I was crestfallen, I guess I was not getting lucky that night but hey what the heck, I got the know the most wonderful girl tonight and I can bid my time, no problem (just like my favourite T-shirt brand)
We were hailing a tuk-tuk when she asked if I still wanted to take her back to my room, I said yes immediately and assured her that we could just talk if she didn't want to do anything. She just let out a sexy laugh and pouted in a playful way.....I didn't know what to make of it, all the signals that she was sending out she was making me all confused. We got into the tuk-tuk and and I said "RongRiam Novotel Siam Se-Squaire" which was the hotel me and my friends were staying at, we had each gotten a room and had been staying there for this trip. But she told me she didn't want to go back there as we would bump into the girls from Supergirls. Sounds logical to me as she could be worried for her reputation. But then I realised I had put left my wallet in my friend's haversack! Luckily I had gotten some loose change back when having dinner and paying for bar fine and the drinks bill. I dig out all the loose notes and counted......this was so embarassing to be happening on my 'first date' with Puen. I had a grand total of B$540. No Good. I told her if she dun mind the trouble I could go back to my hotel and grab my money while she waited for me at the lobby.....she smile and said nothing then she directed the tuk-tuk driver to a location.....I could see we were approaching Novotel when I saw MBK but the tuk-tuk stopped just a street away and I was perplexed. We got out down along a dark alley and she pointed towards the front and said we could stay there. I looked up and saw there were a few motels along the dark alley. There were brightly lit neon signs......RENO, STAR, a few other nondescript buildings named Mongphol Building and some bread& breakfast hotels A-One Inn (not the A-1 I know in Pattaya definitely).
"We can stay hotel here, Mai Paeng" Puen declared

to be continued......

Malaysian Datuk
06-04-2005, 03:53 PM
I was apprehensive at first.....in my short one year and three month of Thailand experience I had stayed an assortment of hotels from 3 stars to the 5 stars but never low budget motels like these. Puen held my hand and all my uneasiness just vanished. We walk into one of the better ones, RENO hotel, a 5 or 6 storey high building. We walked hand in hand towards the 'front desk' and I made a U-turn when I saw the advertised room-rates. Double room- B$600, but Puen pulled me back and whispered "Mai Pen Rai" and proceeded to talk to the guy at the desk. But even her charm couldn't work on him (probably he was gay). We trooped out and her spirits did'nt seemed to be dampen by that incident. She was so bright and cheery, I think I am begining to like this girl. We tried the STAR hotel next, price B$4000 no need to bargain. Brief registrations, took the room keys and we ran off to the room like two schoolkids out of school.
The room was on the ground floor within the carpark, this motel looks like one of those drive in motels in some laidback amercian town. The room was rundown with dirty carpeting, it had a smell of cheap air-freshener but it had a big king size bed and wall to wall and ceiling mirrors! This was obviously a ST motel. Puen went to inspect the bathroom and I follow suit....at least it looked clean and with a bathtub too. We both sat down on the bed and I didn't know who initiated the kiss (I guess we both wanted it) but soon we were both locked in tight embrace kissing passionately......slowly but surely the clothes came off one by one. She told me she wanted to take a shower, I lay on the bed, staring at myself in the mirror on the ceiling, disbelieving my good luck. I noticed that she hadn't closed fully the bathroom door, so I went in and embrace her from behind, we made wild and passionate love in the bathtub, on the toilet bowl and finally ended up on the bed. The room was the pits with irratic aircon, faulty lights and even had mosquitoes. But it was the perfect setting for Puen and Me. After the mind blowing sex session, we cuddled up and chatted till dawn......she told me more about herself, her family her childhood, her dreams and ambitions. Then at around 7am, she told she got to go, to run some errands.....she was vague as to why she couldn't stay longer but I was so high from everything I couldn't think straight. I offered to send her home but she told me to get some sleep, and she promised to come back to the room before noon so we could spend the day together. I was in heaven.....I gave her whatever Baht I had left and made a mental note to call my friend's room later to arrange for him to pass me some money. I then realised that I had stuff some Singapore currency in my passport holder. I took out the cash and counted, S$300, I had stashed it there for any emergencies. I handed Puen the cash and ask her to go to a moneychanger for me, she said she had never seen currency from Singapore before....and ask for a 50 and 10 dollar note. It seemed like an innocent request and told her she could keep all the money, I would get more from my friends later. Her eyes widen up like a kid who have found a treasure trove of candy. She asked me how much is it in baht. (exchange rate was around 16 then). When she realised it was almost 5k in baht she was jumping for joy, she stopped and then asked me in a serious tone if I was joking. When I said no, she grabbed me in a bear hug and kissed me we rolled on the bed and laughed. I was happy that I could make her so happy. We made love one more time before she left. I was in love.
I waited till 2pm but she still hasn't turned up, I had to checkout so I sat in the lobby and waited for her. I waited till 5pm and still she didn't appear. I was getting worried, I went back to look for my friends. All of the 'Supergirls' had gone back except Dai (my friend was block booking her) I couldn't ask her much about Puen as that would give the game away (I told them I woke up early and went shopping). Maybe she had forgotten about our appointment? Maybe she was into one night stands? Maybe she met with an accident? I didn't know what to think or do......I was walking around aimlessly when I realised I had subconciously wandered to Patpong......I decide to pop in to see if she is at work......

to be continue......

nabeh123
06-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Dear Bro Oko & MD
Thanks for sharing ur nice & touching real life story :)
It really touches my heart....
Bro MD ur story yet to finish but somehow i feel that it would have a sad ending....

Nevertheless, i always believe in
不在乎天长地久 , 只在乎曾经拥有
:)

farark
06-04-2005, 06:49 PM
This thread sure made me think of my own relationships with Thai WLs.

Good to see that there are bros lucky like me who have found diamonds in the pile of rubble that seem to surround WLs lives.

Perhaps I was lucky as I had two, one was during my NS days and later when I was 28yo. For background stories preceding this one, please refer to the story of my first TG (non-WL) called Ketai (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=870983&postcount=40)

After losing Ketai, I was on the rebound and started to hit the hotel WL scene that was prevalant in the 80s. This was when I found June (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=871768&postcount=49)

Well, just to start the intro to the story. It's been a long time (about 16 years ago) so give me some time to gather my thoughts on this before coming back with the continuation.

Just my 2 satang's worth...

OkoBoko
07-04-2005, 12:09 AM
Glad to see bro MD & Farark sharing their story. Well done bros, will be waiting to see the rest. :)

OkoBoko
07-04-2005, 12:24 AM
So now that it is already ten years passed and you are married, it is nice to remember her, but just keep her as a memory and devort your love to your family.

Yes, I am & i will. :) Hope Lin has also found someone who love her and take good care of her. :)

farark
07-04-2005, 10:45 AM
June in no way looked like my tirak ketai. It’s her bubbly character that really struck me. She was very extroverted and shocked me when after a split second of eye contact, she gave me a peck on my cheek. I was totally in shock and looked at the OKT Ah Boy and nodded my head.

Went over to him and passed him the $40 for my short-time session. After that, June held my hand and we almost like hopped towards her room. The room was like any other hotel room except that the towels were draped on top of the lamp (was it for mood lighting I thought, later realized it was meant to dry the towels in between customers).

June was not my first Thai WL in Singapore, in fact I had several experiences before being introduced to Ah Boy. I remember after coming back from Crescendo, I was flushed with cash as I hardly used a lot of money when I was there.

When first on the rebound, I used to book out during the weekends to get my overnight fix ($120). However, I realized, playing this game was too expensive as it didn’t give me the warm and fuzzy feeling of a girlfriend.

Back to June. She surprised me by hugging me while smoking and said that she liked me. I thought that this must be her way of making her clients regulars, but thought of it as a means of foreplay and therefore allowed myself to be immersed into the situation.

After the smoke, we went into the shower and cleaned up. What followed after that was pretty much the same. I’m not a good writer of porn, but would just say that it was a good fuck as I could feel that she was working to satisfy herself as well as me. After shooting my load into her (using condoms then were almost unheard then as the AIDS thing was still thought to strike only gay men). I expected to get another shower, but instead she held me close to her and we hugged.

In fact, we lost all track of time until her phone rang and I could tell that it was Ah Boy telling her that the time’s up (they were actually pretty flexible then, not like the 25 minute ruling nowadays in GL). Reluctantly, she took me into the shower and again gave me a good clean up.

As we left the room and headed towards the main ‘fish tank’ room, she made me promise to book her for the overnight that night.

I told Ah Boy my intention and made the booking for June for that night. I think that if I’m not wrong, the girls are released to overnighters at around 1am.

After that I left Hotel Royal and decided to run errands. In my heart, I suddenly felt the image of Ketai was no longer there, but instead replaced by June… I was slipping in and out of this thoughts about my new found ‘love’ not knowing if she were the one…

farark
07-04-2005, 10:47 AM
Glad to see bro MD & Farark sharing their story. Well done bros, will be waiting to see the rest. :)

Well, thanks for sharing ur experiences as well. In fact I decided to write after reading your account actually reminded me of the times I had previously.

Just my 2 satang's worth..

Hakoshu
23-04-2005, 03:30 PM
WL & ME

Time: 1999, feb

Hey come on, Join us for a drink after wrk!! Two of my frens keep on psyco'ing me,
i gave in to their psyco'ing join them to jb... They bought me to one drinking joint as they claimed...
But it was a LSB with thais mostly..... This is when i started my affinity with thai girls..

"Eh yandao, How is this one? Big tits and kungfu very good!" Said one of the Captain whom is serving
our room. I shook my head cos i wasn't intending to sit with any... Cos i wasn't so keen into thais as i can't comunicate with them.. I sat watching my frens, they sure had their time by raba'ing the girls like nobody business. Ken and Anthony was their name, They are my best fren till now.

After 10 mins, someone knock on our door and there came in a girl in young 20s.. She looked around in our room and saw me sitting alone... So she came near and sat beside me, Tats when i could see her clearly.... She's cute, with melon face, Dimples could be seen when she smile and i tot she had the best and the warmest smile i ever seen in a girl... Her features were sharp and she had big eyes like those jap school girls, She wasn't as dark as the thai girls, my frens was sitting with.. (Tat time lsb was flooded with Northeast province's girls...). My impression of her was very good cos the way she carried herself was very gentle and caring... Unlike my gf in sg, Always talk to me in a business tone... (I hate tat!).Luckily for me, She spoke a little english.. We chatted for quite awhile.. And she was surprised tat i wasn't like other customers whom will touch her all over.. Instead, i tried not to get too close with her..
Her name was Nich and she had studied in a U before but due to family crisis, she had to come over and work.. I pitied her alot.. It was time to go finally.. We exchanged number..

Hakoshu
23-04-2005, 04:11 PM
When i got home, i told myself... This is not the way.. i shouldn't feel for a WL... But she keeps

appearing in my mind.. We conversed in the phone everyday... And i would go see her whenever i

finish my wrk and spend the nite with her.. Very soon, I confessed to my local gf tat i was seeing

another girl and broke off with her.. I was in love with nich.. And i could see she was very unhappy

wrking in the joint, I won't allow her to wrk too if i'm serious abt her.. I go look for the boss and negotiate

the price of getting her out... And i got quoted quite a high price on tat... Although, i can afford the price

but i wasn't willing to let the OKT earn my money, So i drafted a plan to bring her away... Nich wanted to

go badly too cos she claims tat she was conned into this joint which treated the girls like sex slaves..

No welfare at all, Heartbroken as i am.. i bought her home using my way.. (Shall not eleborate on the

process). I quited my job and stayed with her for two weeks in her hometown b4 i left for singapore..

Time: 1999, jun

I spent 2 weeks in her hometown... Tat was the time i grew the closest to thai culture, And i found out

she already had a daughter with her ex-husband but i dun really mind tat. In fact, i treated tat little girl as

my own.. Three of us spent happy moments as a family in tat little village.. In the day, she would ride the

bike and bring me around....then she would cooked for me while i played with her daughter at home..

Three of us would share a bed everynite...Simple life but happy.. She never asked me for any $$ b4..

Although, can see she's having a very bad and poor time with her family.. I tried to help her as much as i

could too.. 2 weeks passed fast...

Time: 1999, Aug

We kept in very close contact even i was back in sg.. She came over 2 mths later.. To meet my

parents... She stayed with me all the way. Too bad, my parents were those old fashioned minded.. In

their mind, all thai girls are unclean. I have to try many ways to convince them but failed.. Sigh.. She did

all tat a daughter in law should do and in fact more... It wasn't a happy trip for her cos of this.. But she

smiled and said its alright... I sent her off in the airport unwillingly and sad..

Eastpipper
23-04-2005, 06:43 PM
sorry that i missed such a touching story!

But if I were u,i will go look 4 her after i finished NS.

Doenitz79
23-04-2005, 10:56 PM
When i got home, i told myself... This is not the way.. i shouldn't feel for a WL... But she keeps

appearing in my mind.. We conversed in the phone everyday... And i would go see her whenever i

I happen to check out your profile,you were 17 when this happened?

Doenitz79
23-04-2005, 11:03 PM
I wonder how will I feel when my part time girlfriend at one of HCs finally retire...

wayne]
24-04-2005, 02:48 AM
Nice meeting u hakoshu and co.

Hakoshu
24-04-2005, 03:05 AM
Yes.... I was only 17... And i couldn't handle it well enuff, thinking back...

I happen to check out your profile,you were 17 when this happened?

Welcomed, and glad to know we shared the share ideas

]Nice meeting u hakoshu and co

XiaoHoUzi83
24-04-2005, 01:38 PM
ya both of u looks like brothers!
haha

OkoBoko
24-04-2005, 02:13 PM
Yes.... I was only 17... And i couldn't handle it well enuff, thinking back...

Welcomed, and glad to know we shared the share ideas

Wow, finally my dear friend story out liao.....must read slowly. :D Tks for sharing. :)

Hakoshu
24-04-2005, 02:18 PM
haha, A promise is a promise.. Eh, yest.. U mia ah?? i and datuk gong gong waiting for u :(

Wow, finally my dear friend story out liao.....must read slowly.

OkoBoko
24-04-2005, 02:25 PM
haha, A promise is a promise.. Eh, yest.. U mia ah?? i and datuk gong gong waiting for u :(

I work till 12plus, then go to the pub at Hong Kong st. Oc & my sis there ask me to join them. So how's yr outing last night?

Hakoshu
24-04-2005, 02:32 PM
Normal lo, sing some thai songs and know a new fren lo. U read the story?
no give comments ah?

So how's yr outing last night?

OkoBoko
24-04-2005, 02:34 PM
Normal lo, sing some thai songs and know a new fren lo. U read the story?
no give comments ah?

I like to read story at midnight.....more feeling ma.....hahahaha :D

owen10
24-04-2005, 02:42 PM
Oko hereby thank all bros who hv read my posting. I'm not good at words, just wanted to share this very memorable moment of my life. Cheers all. :)

Bro OkoBoko, nice touching life story indeed! reminds me of those HK movies starring rugged heroes like Andy Lau, Chow Yuen Fatt. perhaps u can send d script to TCS to make a film! No lah dun b mistaken ... definitely not doubting yr life story. I wish yrself n Lin well ... cheers! :)

wayne]
24-04-2005, 03:38 PM
ya both of u looks like brothers!
haha

Yup, we came from the same place - (LOS) - . Where we belong..

Hakoshu
24-04-2005, 03:45 PM
Bro, wake up liao har?? share ur WL stories~ hehe

']Yup, we came from the same place - (LOS) - . Where we belong..

wayne]
24-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Bro, wake up liao har?? share ur WL stories~ hehe

soon soon.. hee hee.. it takes time.. i will pen it down one day..

Hakoshu
24-04-2005, 04:00 PM
Alright, i will be awaiting.. thanks for upping me.

']soon soon.. hee hee.. it takes time.. i will pen it down one day..

machoman
25-04-2005, 09:18 PM
I waited till 2pm but she still hasn't turned up, I had to checkout so I sat in the lobby and waited for her. I waited till 5pm and still she didn't appear. I was getting worried, I went back to look for my friends. All of the 'Supergirls' had gone back except Dai (my friend was block booking her) I couldn't ask her much about Puen as that would give the game away (I told them I woke up early and went shopping). Maybe she had forgotten about our appointment? Maybe she was into one night stands? Maybe she met with an accident? I didn't know what to think or do......I was walking around aimlessly when I realised I had subconciously wandered to Patpong......I decide to pop in to see if she is at work......

to be continue......

MD, I waited till 2pm but he still hasn't continued his story... so I had to visit this thread and waited for him to do so. I waited till tonight and still he didn't appear to be ready to post.

I am getting worried. May be, he is still wandering around in Patpong looking for his lost tirak!!! :cool:

sexlover
26-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Bro Okoboko,,, that is a really nice touching sad story,,,, I read liao also beytahan,,,,, up u 7pts :) 不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经用有。 Lost love is the love which will last with u forever.

Sex Pistol
26-04-2005, 08:15 PM
After reading so many stories from this thread which many of the bros here experienced, I decided to share my own story happened many years back. I would say it was my first relationship with a WL.

Date: July 2002
Time: 2100hrs

It was just another outing with the rest of the gang to JB, at the pooint of time I was like cheonging JB at least once a week with my kakis. We will usually go to the infamous Sakura or Li Xing to have fun and the particular nite, I had make arrangement with my friends to conquer Sakura and it was a big group like 9 of us.

We booked into the room and for those who know Sakura, you have to actually spot the girls you want yourself as sometimes not all girls come in can make it and seems like it was a field day for customers cos it was fully packed that day and I wasn't able to get someone I like and kept rejecting the ones who came in including the famous(Wu Xiang Seller Lady) :rolleyes: "Bu Yao" the last time I mention to her as my mood start to frustratre which my friends are deep in action with rubba and 2 even went for room service liao.

I was thinking, "jit pai bo kangtao liao" as I downed my mug of bulldog stout. And the door open with a slim girl with a sexy black dress standing in front of me and said "want me"? I stared at her blurrly and nodded my head and reply yes! After intro, her name was Kung and she was 21years old from Chiang Mai and was only here for a week only. We chatting happily and my friend beside me was having a BJ and asked me "li siao bo lai jit dao kong way", "ai kong way key kopi tiam kong la". It was like WTF, I usually would be in my octapus mode hand touching and squeezing every boobs available. I never even touch her and just plain talk and she popped up the question whether to go room or do it in the ktv room. At that time the rate was going like between RM60-70 in the ktv and RM 120-130 for the room. So I thought why save the $, go to room better.

As we proceed to the make shift room at the back of 2nd floor(lotsa of memories), I dunno why I was so nervous cos the feeling was like different from others. We went into the room and slowly she undress herself exposing a Black lacy bra with a set of matching panties. I was like stunned by her body cos it was simply FANTASTIC! Due to the dim lighting in the room, I was unable to see her face clearly so I was kissing her and she hugged me tightly like those GF hug, it was so comfortable and my manhood got standing in no time. I was lying down facing up with her pulling out my cock from my briefs and BBBJ. It was sensational, I was looking her head working up and down with that slutty looks, sends shivers down my dick. Next we change position and I normally dun eat pussy cos that's my practice for cheonging, but I was like automatic robot licking my way to her clitoris. Arrh...She moans and comes out with some thai words like "mai yut, siao maak,mai wai laew"(dun stop,shiok,can't take it anymore) I wasn't going to stop because I wanted her to cum first and in a short while she came and with her fists clenching my arms with cunt juice spilling all over my face.

The FJ was normal but I like the way she hold me tightly and she was licking me every moment. I felt like it was a long lost fuck from my ex gf and she kept holding me until I came and we were hugging together as she spoke softly to my ears "chan chomp khun maak maak"(I like you very much). I was like astonished but nevertheless I was attracted to her so my mood was cloud 9 that day.

As we went back to the room, she wanted me to stay with her that nite and that means I had to booked her for the nite,it was like going abt RM300-350 per nite. I was possessed by her and I told my friend that I won't be going back with them to Sg as I need to stay with her. And my friends were like "li tio kong tao ha" never before I would book a girl in Sakura and not to mention alone somemore. After much discussion,my friends gave up and asked me to be careful as I was alone and I drove to the Ah Fook Street again to change some cash before heading back to Sakura.

As we left Sakura, she was like my ex gf, meddling with my stuffs in the car and asking me whether do I have a gf. I was telling her my previous encounter and how much I enjoy my life now as a single. Her face turned black and I was what happen, she says that I did like her and I just wanna to play with her. Inside my heart was thinking, where got ppl kio kway first time love at first sight one? But I reply that no lah, I also like her(but up the stage, still no feelings yet). We make love at least 4 times through-out the nite and we were SO CLOSED together as I was mentioning the close factor many times, I wonder any bros share the same feeling? In the morning, we bide goodbye and I needed to rush back to Sg for my work so we exchanged numbers and I promise to call her and look for her again by the end of the week.....to be continued

Sorry to be so long winded as I still can remember every single detail like it was yesterday....will post the rest later tonite.

jdi813
27-04-2005, 11:51 AM
reading all u bros experiences brings back memories man ... thanks for sharing ...

CharlieBrown
27-04-2005, 12:41 PM
reading all u bros experiences brings back memories man ...
Ya man.................. reminds me of mine too.......... haiz.....

Sex Pistol
28-04-2005, 02:34 AM
Part 2 - The Aftermath

Never in my life had been into a situation falling in love with a WL, I was like thinking of her every moment not putting effort in my work and hence got into some trouble with my superior over my work performance cos I was in aviation industry before so it's very important not to have any mistake.

I went to JB for at least another 10 times to look for her and every time I would book her overnight so not to say our relationship blossom and we would talk on the phone every nite. My life was like upside down cos due to the late nights without enough rest and I look like a zombie but I wasn't going to give up without a fight in the relationship. The worst thing was she was caught by the malaysian police for working illegally and she was sentenced to jail for 6 months and that period was like the worst moment of my life cos I only knew when the ppl in Sakura told me that she was caught during one of the raid so I waited patiently for everyday hoping that she would call me once she's released. As 6 months pass by finally 1 day, I picked up her call and I was so happy like winning the first prize in 4D. She had been sent back to Thailand through the Hadyai border and she told me that she got no $ to go back to Chiang Mai so I caught the earliest flight to Hadyai and meet up with her.

It was like a long lost lovers reunion as we hugged like we had never hugged before once we met in the airport. After that we stayed in Hadyai for 2 days spending time together like just married couple. She would address me in "Darling" and I would call her "Dear". I had never felt so happy in a relationship cos previously all my girlfriends are Sgreans and you won't get the X-factor(those have thai gf before would know). Then we headed to her hometown and I was shocked with the village life presented to me cos I was bred and born in a city and never in my life used a cow carriage as a ferry transport. Life was peaceful and the weather was cooling, I guess it was hard for me to adapt but for the love I was willing to try anything. Problem start to arise after 10 days as I had overstayed my leave period and my company wasn't going to let me off lightly and I was subsequently sacked. And my $ also began to run low and my whole family was worried about me and the first time I heard my mum crying on the phone makes me feel ashamed being her son. She knew my problems and she told me if I'm going to stay here she would find a job in town so to support us and never in my life I would let my love one to step into that trade cos it's impossible for us Chinese to accept that. Her father was really an understanding man, although they are poor but they are not ashamed of it. He was a down to earth farmer who works 10 hours a day just to feed a family of 7. He knew that I was in love with her daughter and he never requested anything but to make sure she's happy. That was the moment that I decided to make my way back to Sg and work hard to save up our future. When the day came, I promised her that I will be back after 3 months and she assured me that she would wait for me.

To be contiunued....................

Sex Pistol
28-04-2005, 03:09 AM
Part 3 -

Finally I got back to Sg and got a lecturing from my parents and siblings but I explained to them that I really loved her so they forgave me as I was the youngest in the family for being rash. Nevertheless my parents never wanted me to go back and look for her but I was determine to be with her. So after 3 1/2 months of wait was finally over and I made my way to Chiang Mai to hoping to seek approval from her parents to bring her to Sg and try it out whether could she adapt if she can I was willing to marry her even to pay any price.

The day came and when I saw her in the airport makes my heart pound like a baby. I was totally smittled by her smile and I just embraced her tightly and whisper "I MISS YOU". We made our way to her home and along the way, I sensed something wasn't right cos she was talking on the phone for a long time and back then my thai was like elementary stage couldn't figure what the hell what is she talking about. When we reached her place, the parents was so happy to see me and I brought gifts for everyone and you should see the look of everybody's face, it was like receiving the first christmas present from Santa.

That we went to the disco to party with her friends and the worst thing was to about to happen and while we were partying happily in the disco, suddenly a group of men charged in and grab me out of the disco and while I was struggling to breakfree, she was begging them to let me go. 1 of the big size guy threw me off the ground and next came a string of thai vulgar words from a man standing infront of me. I slowly pick myself up and ask him WTF he wants, my gf quickly came over and check whether am I alright but was stopped by few of his man. He spoke in thai and I was confused what the fuck he was talking about, after she pleaded to him to talk to me for the last time. The story was this guy is one of the gangsters head and she already belongs to him after selling herself for 200k baht. She told me that she needed the cash for her family's rebuilding of the farm and she got no other choice but to resort to this. I was like a fallen angel, why didn't she told me about that so that I could think of a way to help her. I could see her dejected face and she was sobbing as if there was no tomorrow. I was damm fucking sad and disappointed cos she told me to leave cos she was afraid I will be harmed by them and I got no choice but to pack my bags and leave for home.

That night was the worst period that of the times that we spent together, I couldn't fall asleep but kept thinking of her. In the morning, I went to her home to look for her and asked for a solution to elope but she told me there's no way cos if she leaves her family would suffer because the guy would never let it go easily. She told me she love me very much and she got to choose her family first due to " THE FILLIAL DAUGHTER".I hugged and kissed her for the last time and I didn't want to let go back it was time. The journey back to Sg was the worst journey I had been through cos it was filled with sadness and tears, I can't hold back my tears whenever I thought of her.

When I got back home, I took exactly 6 months to recover from that as I was too heart broken to work cos I can't accept the fact until my sister came to kick my butt and woke me up. My family and friends provided the best support through out and never 1 moment that I regretted to love her even the outcome and I guess I will never forget this journey for the rest of my life....................

For those with the same experiences, it lasted so fast but yet it tasted so good but in the end there's nothing but memories for us to relish.........