PDA

View Full Version : 自己送上门

poison
31-03-2005, 02:37 PM
What do u think of girls that are like that. Do u like girl to be like that? And girls, have u ever did such thing?

plman2002
31-03-2005, 02:43 PM
What do u think of girls that are like that. Do u like girl to be like that? And girls, have u ever did such thing?

What about yourself? Have you done that before?

Ah Paul
31-03-2005, 02:44 PM
think mostly baby hippo or got STD one...

Hakoshu
31-03-2005, 02:44 PM
First impression would be, "This girl is loose" No, would prefer those girls who played hard to get.. I believe the girl like u till a certain extend then they will song shang men.....

ahpaul25
31-03-2005, 02:56 PM
Base on my experience, gers don offer herself to you.........there's always a reason behind every stories........... We have to be fair to gers too. :p For my case, It always LOVE or they LIKE U.....that enters into this. Well, I don dare to make love with them, I know it a make use..... I rather pay in GL than getting it free.... Bcos in ger's heart, I always a gentleman. :)

Ethanas
31-03-2005, 03:15 PM
.. No, would prefer those girls who played hard to get.. I believe the girl like u till a certain extend then they will song shang men.....

I actually agree with Hakoshu. Girl playing hard to get (but not too hard) is more fun for us hunting. :) But some girls are actually pretty open and makes the first move lah. Depends mostly on few factors, 1) they like you 2) you looks like water fish or robert 3) they are hunting you.

acer3939
31-03-2005, 03:19 PM
I no have this type of lobang leh. i think is because i dont look anything like Andy Lau, I dont have as much $$$ as Bill Gate, I also dont have a 9 inch prick and kast but not least i'm old bald and just kena heart attack keke :D

justhorny
31-03-2005, 03:22 PM
1) they like you

Hehe.. i actually experience one of this !! But as mentioned in other post in another thread, gals will tend to ask for attention after that ... :(

ahpaul25
31-03-2005, 03:30 PM
I no have this type of lobang leh. i think is because i dont look anything like Andy Lau, I dont have as much $$$ as Bill Gate, I also dont have a 9 inch prick and kast but not least i'm old bald and just kena heart attack keke :D

Don worry, you will get your experience soon....dude....... :D

twintower
31-03-2005, 03:42 PM
ger normally won't do that, if yes, either they "an-nian" you or like you very much. But if they are very innocent one, better don't attack, becos they will be very sticky.

poison
31-03-2005, 04:20 PM
ger normally won't do that, if yes, either they "an-nian" you or like you very much. But if they are very innocent one, better don't attack, becos they will be very sticky.

What if is that man later become so stickly and hard-up, how?

ahpaul25
31-03-2005, 04:26 PM
What if is that man later become so stickly and hard-up, how?

It easy poison...........just tell him off...........and say to him........i have enough fun of u........i don like you.........I already have a bf...... :D

nakamara
31-03-2005, 04:59 PM
happened to me a few times b4...quitw shiok basking in all the attention given. But mostly all CMI...if long sure bonk them already...but for stable gf I'd rather have a ger whom i made the first move to. Cuz lidat den I'll love her longer...those girls who ask me go stead never go for long one cuz after the most 1mth lost feelings liao

Ethanas
31-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Actually if ONS I dun think many bros would mind girls making first move. However in clubs good looking girls dun normally initiate. I only got twice such luck (which is another story ;) )

Sometime its actually disorienting to go clubbing aiming to hunt end up kenna hunted.

Nowadays I felt I'm too old (just celebrated my 30th bday yesterday) to club and hunt already so no luck comming my way.

justhorny
31-03-2005, 05:45 PM
Nowadays I felt I'm too old (just celebrated my 30th bday yesterday) to club and hunt already so no luck comming my way.

Happy Birthday bro...

Dun say that ... I'm approaching 40 liao lei :(

mccormick
31-03-2005, 05:45 PM
i encounter once before... that time still young.. dun how to grab the opportunity.. :( this gal kept creating the chance i kept siaming...

ahpaul25
31-03-2005, 06:29 PM
i encounter once before... that time still young.. dun how to grab the opportunity.. :( this gal kept creating the chance i kept siaming...

Hahahaha...... Nothing to say leh........regret liao bo........lol.....poor thing :eek:

tittyhawk
31-03-2005, 06:30 PM
.... got twice such luck (which is another story ;) )
At least u got luck somemore twice.
Me not even once, haizzz...such is life... :o

Ethanas
31-03-2005, 07:31 PM
At least u got luck somemore twice.
Me not even once, haizzz...such is life... :o

Its not you dun have its you never even bother to go out hunt okay. hehehe

tittyhawk
31-03-2005, 07:32 PM
Its not you dun have its you never even bother to go out hunt okay. hehehe
Wowss...u online?? :confused: HALO?

Ethanas
31-03-2005, 07:34 PM
Wowss...u online?? :confused: HALO?

Going out liao lah... finish last min emails to boss.

hehehe. was working on my notebook okay.

JaguarLuv
31-03-2005, 07:48 PM

If she suits my taste, I surely won't reject her.

gam3r
31-03-2005, 08:48 PM
personally, i tink tis type of gal is either plain cheap, or she realli loves u, or u got smth she want eg: money?! or she wana assassinate u.. lolx.. blahaha.. like those shows where the gal sacrifice her hole to kill the guy the guy is cuming. lolx.. abit imaginative arh? sorry la.. watch from shows de.. lolx..

tiski
31-03-2005, 09:44 PM
自己送上门? you mean the gal come on my house and let me bonk? :)

So far i've not encountered such a case but i think i'll not judge a gal for doing so. After all, women also have needs like men :P

poison
31-03-2005, 10:19 PM
What about yourself? Have you done that before?

too bad, that man cannot perform at all...............maybe he too kan chiong, maybe he long never touch a woman. Was so damn disappointed. Sianzzzzzzzz :cool:

ahpaul25
31-03-2005, 10:22 PM
too bad, that man cannot perform at all...............maybe he too kan chiong, maybe he long never touch a woman. Was so damn disappointed. Sianzzzzzzzz :cool:

Hahaha...........let me perform lah posion........I show you how great can a man perform......... :D

poison
31-03-2005, 10:53 PM
Hahaha...........let me perform lah posion........I show you how great can a man perform......... :D
still tell me next time..............u think i will ever go back? Sian one half liao!

ahpaul25
31-03-2005, 11:00 PM
still tell me next time..............u think i will ever go back? Sian one half liao!

Nmind lah..........you give me his chance to me lah...........I perform for you lah till you damn happy............ :D

jackylee
01-04-2005, 04:02 AM
personally, i tink tis type of gal is either plain cheap, or she realli loves u, or u got smth she want eg: money?! or she wana assassinate u.. lolx.. blahaha.. like those shows where the gal sacrifice her hole to kill the guy the guy is cuming. lolx.. abit imaginative arh? sorry la.. watch from shows de.. lolx..

+1............

poison
04-04-2005, 02:31 AM
Nmind lah..........you give me his chance to me lah...........I perform for you lah till you damn happy............ :D
let me consider first...............

ahpaul25
04-04-2005, 03:09 AM
let me consider first...............

Waaaaa...................don make me happy leh, I going to fly to heaven liao.........LOLx.......... :D

big_bear
04-04-2005, 10:04 AM
this kinda girl have lah... but gan sibeh pai kuah one lor.. pretty chio ones usually do not need to do that, as guys will 自己送上门 themselves.

One incident i remember is i was in a lift with this girl at my working place. We were alone together and she suddenly turn around and ask:

Girl : Oh, i see you a few times in the lift before... you working at 9th flr (see from the number i press)?
Me : ... ... yah.
Girl : oh, i also working here too... i work at 12th flr.
Me : (ganee nah.. i can see that also, gong jiao weh)... yah...
Girl : yah... working in which line?
Me : ... private sector...
Girl : ...oh...
Me : ... (CB... lift so slow today)
Girl : can i have your name card?
Me : ........................ no... i dun have. My flr reach already, bye!

Actually, my card stuff until full in my wallet, but i dun wanna give her. Why? Cos fat and gan sibeh pai kuah. :D

nakamara
04-04-2005, 01:16 PM
When working at shopping ctr cashier counter a few yrs back with a sibeh pai kua girl from the food section stall

1st Incident

Me: chink chink...wah...sibeh tired...so many customers
Girl: walked over to in front of my counter n start talking on the phone den keep looking at me and keep walking to n fro
Me: keke...suspect liao

2nd Incident

Me: serving customer...damn long queue...den saw her in the queue with her invoice waiting for me to print her sales on it
Girl: When her turn she suddenly said "can i have your number? my friend over there want it" in front of so many customers???!! (siao char bor!)
Me: thinking (ya...as if your friend want...u say la!)...i say i write on invoice give her
Girl: 1/2hr later...msg me said both she n her friend liked me but appearently she's the more daring one
Me: Replied "haha...u muz be joking...bz now...byebye!"

3rd Incident

Me: Lookin ard for lunch partner...frens all on duty...knn!
Girl: Walks over say can treat me go eat Sakae Sushi?
Me: Ok lor (although see your face maybe will loss appetite but anyway free den on la)
(den while eating she keep brushing her leg against mine...i almost have to sit up n cross my leg man...tell her to stop doing that she just keep giggling...damn disgusting!)

A few days later after that lunch "date" i quit liao den she say wan give me farewell lunch treat again i said no thanks man...later kena molest again...haha...last day b4 i knock off i didn't even go say bye...i just bolted man...but knn she keep sms even after i quit...had to tell her i going overseas for studies den say my number will be passed to my mom to use...haha

poison
04-04-2005, 02:54 PM
Really KAN SI NAN PAI KUAH MEH??????????

This guy after me for more than 10 years liao, not married yet.

ahpaul25
04-04-2005, 02:55 PM
Really KAN SI NAN PAI KUAH MEH??????????

This guy after me for more than 10 years liao, not married yet.

Hahaha............ I think he waiting for you lah, Poison...........why not give him a chance lor........LOL........ :D

poison
04-04-2005, 03:20 PM
Hahaha............ I think he waiting for you lah, Poison...........why not give him a chance lor........LOL........ :D

yes, i did. see #25.

sat his car last month (once in a blue moon), he tcss here and there, then he ask since he shifted to a new house, ask me want to go and see or not. Later can go for dinner.
Dinner, ok but see house, i not keen but he say want to put his bag first, so i say ok loh. Seriously, I was damnnnnnnnnn scared. Scared i lost control!
Initially was really ok, nothing happen till leaving time. He told me he likes me all these years, I keep quiet. (I also know just that i choose to ignore.)
When i open the door, out of sudden he pulled me back and kisss me, not prepared, so struggle but his hand hold me so tight. Really cannot escape. He kick back the door, while all the time, his hand and mouth are on me. While I really not prepared but his kissing and exploring make me soft.
I kanna push and fall back onto a sofa. With him on top of me, he start caress me. He loves the feeling as he had not touch a woman for years. Then, from nowhere, he ask me whether I want to earn or not! I stomp up, dress and leave..............he think what i'm!

nakamara
04-04-2005, 03:23 PM
Then, from nowhere, he ask me whether I want to earn or not! I stomp up, dress and leave..............he think what i'm!

hahahahaha...why he so stupid??!! lol...if he juz shut up and continue everything okay liao! hahaha :D

ahpaul25
04-04-2005, 03:24 PM
yes, i did. see #25.

Knn.......he think you what..........ask him go fuk spider lah...... wan to pay , go GL lah.......still can choose, you tell him..... lol.......what a gentleman he is.........hahaha.......... Gd lor, some guys u have in yr life..... :p

poison
04-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Seriously...........that was last month. This month, i need to take his car again and this time, i'm more prepared. Since i know he had not been calling other woman, i also dun mind to have a night with him.
When he say go to his place again, i did not object. He probably think i also dun mind since he already initiate once.
This time, he really can't wait...........he drive till so fast, up to his place and led me directly to his bedroom, on the air-con and strip to his minimum. Guys, can u imagine how hard-up he is.........although he is not my first but please give me sometime mah! (I think i'm shy too. :p)
I recipocrate his kissing and hugging with handjob but he did not erect at all after more than half hour. No enjoyment, no pleasure derived and also exhausted.
I left after an hour or more without much...........although i think heng but i also sian one half.

*If something left unuse for sometime, i think also cannot be use liao.......

ahpaul25
04-04-2005, 04:01 PM
No enjoyment, no pleasure derived and also exhausted.
I left after an hour or more without much...........although i think heng but i also sian one half.

Poor you...can understand your feeling at that time.......haiz.....tell you liao...he not a gentleman liao....turn to a wolf also...... somemore despo until misuse your love....into pleased his needs leh, no diff going to GL......secondly ML/PCC also no feeling till cannot cumm....hahahaha........that the worst part........tell you to change partner liao...can spare a thought for me and naka..... rite bro? :p

nakamara
04-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Poor you...can understand your feeling at that time.......haiz.....tell you liao...he not a gentleman liao....turn to a wolf also...... somemore despo until misuse your love....into pleased his needs leh, no diff going to GL......secondly ML/PCC also no feeling till cannot cumm....hahahaha........that the worst part........tell you to change partner liao...can spare a thought for me and naka..... rite bro? :p

ya lor ya lor...ahpaul n me are good guys who respect girls alot...we know how to treat girls right! maybe can consider us? :o

ahpaul25
04-04-2005, 04:08 PM
ya lor ya lor...ahpaul n me are good guys who respect girls alot...we know how to treat girls right! maybe can consider us? :o

Ya lor..........PEACE man...........hehehe.......... Bcos in Ger hearts, we are always a gentleman.... :p

jackylee
04-04-2005, 07:37 PM
this kinda girl have lah... but gan sibeh pai kuah one lor.. pretty chio ones usually do not need to do that, as guys will 自己送上门 themselves.

One incident i remember is i was in a lift with this girl at my working place. We were alone together and she suddenly turn around and ask:

Girl : Oh, i see you a few times in the lift before... you working at 9th flr (see from the number i press)?
Me : ... ... yah.
Girl : oh, i also working here too... i work at 12th flr.
Me : (ganee nah.. i can see that also, gong jiao weh)... yah...
Girl : yah... working in which line?
Me : ... private sector...
Girl : ...oh...
Me : ... (CB... lift so slow today)
Girl : can i have your name card?
Me : ........................ no... i dun have. My flr reach already, bye!

Actually, my card stuff until full in my wallet, but i dun wanna give her. Why? Cos fat and gan sibeh pai kuah. :D

hahahahah sammyboy bros can be some funny sometimes .. nice!!! LOL

poison
04-04-2005, 07:45 PM
tell you to change partner liao...can spare a thought for me and naka..... rite bro?

ya lor ya lor...ahpaul n me are good guys who respect girls alot...we know how to treat girls right! maybe can consider us?

too bad, no strangers for me.
no feeling how to undress?
i also not hooker, not out to earn as well.
So bros, till next time.............................
Actually, i like another handsome but too bad, good guys are taken and married. No intention to break family up but shall see one fine day he will take action or not. He did ask me for dinner a few times when his wife go overseas but too bad, i always busy working till no time for dinner, so far he got no chance yet...................then, i think i buay pai kuah but he know his wife first, when he set his eyes on me, he already ROM liao :cool: The right one seems so difficult to find! :(

ahpaul25
04-04-2005, 07:50 PM
[QUOTE=poison]too bad, no strangers for me.QUOTE]

We where got stranger........you also talking to us and reply, think we are frds liao...lolx......... haiya...nice guy are married or taken liao, left afew either don wan or waiting to find a suitable partner, just like me........ hehehe........ you think we so wolf meh.....haiyo...frds frds relationship only.... you think guys all here wolf meh? like to bonk like that, some r talk only no action 1........ bcos we know how to respect a ger ma....... :p

poison
04-04-2005, 07:54 PM
i no say u wolf hor! may u also find the right one..........sometime, i think sex before marriage also important cause after 1 session, the feeling no shiok, u wouldn't even want to have a 2nd time. But when the one is right, he/she already taken!

ahpaul25
04-04-2005, 07:58 PM
i no say u wolf hor! may u also find the right one..........sometime, i think sex before marriage also important cause after 1 session, the feeling no shiok, u wouldn't even want to have a 2nd time. But when the one is right, he/she already taken!

Well, that FATE lor........every1 have taste the same as you do.......that is why.........once i got that feeling, i will not turn it off, no matter how hard and how bad, i try and save this relationship bcos of a word .....LOVE............ TRUE LOVE NEVER END once you got your feeling for him/her...... well, i do misses the old days.......now i will cherish the love and care for the 1 that I loved so much in my entire life.......... ;)

04-04-2005, 10:14 PM

but this r all techniques that can be learn n improved ..shld not put it down to 1 showhand....session...... although sex life is impt in a r/s....... personally...... i feel women tends to look for character n personality in the opposite, whereas guys go more for the physical outlook aspects........:)

anyway.......interesting nick....poison.......a potential poison to man...dangerously tempting? haha.......

nakamara
06-04-2005, 02:02 AM
too bad, no strangers for me.
no feeling how to undress?
i also not hooker, not out to earn as well.
So bros, till next time.............................
Actually, i like another handsome but too bad, good guys are taken and married. No intention to break family up but shall see one fine day he will take action or not. He did ask me for dinner a few times when his wife go overseas but too bad, i always busy working till no time for dinner, so far he got no chance yet...................then, i think i buay pai kuah but he know his wife first, when he set his eyes on me, he already ROM liao The right one seems so difficult to find!

huh wad undress? I didn't mention anything bout sex ma...can take it slowly wad...juz know as friends first lor...you never know if the next guy you're gonna meet is good or bad right? dun generalise all of us as sex predators ma...so...what say you? :D

poison
06-04-2005, 11:31 PM
huh wad undress? I didn't mention anything bout sex ma...can take it slowly wad...juz know as friends first lor...you never know if the next guy you're gonna meet is good or bad right? dun generalise all of us as sex predators ma...so...what say you? :D

i nothing to say liao :cool:

nakamara
07-04-2005, 01:32 AM

hehe...anyway i'm still a small boy la...won't eat u up one...pm me your contacts yeah? :D

ahpaul25
07-04-2005, 05:30 AM

See my phrase, Bcos in ger heart, i alway a gentleman.......sure make u drooling 1..........lol....... :p

nabeh123
07-04-2005, 05:01 PM
.................This time, he really can't wait...........he drive till so fast, up to his place and led me directly to his bedroom, on the air-con and strip to his minimum. Guys, can u imagine how hard-up he is.........although he is not my first but please give me sometime mah! (I think i'm shy too)
I recipocrate his kissing and hugging with handjob but he did not erect at all after more than half hour. No enjoyment, no pleasure derived and also exhausted.

hehehe.. what a funny encounter u had here :D thanks for sharing :)

by the way how old is him???

asdfghjkl
07-04-2005, 05:16 PM
maybe 14 ? :rolleyes:

nabeh123
07-04-2005, 05:18 PM
maybe 14 ? :rolleyes:
cannot be mah
14 shld be fast-shooter instead of soft-gunner this one kekeke
41 perhaps :D

where is ur Zhou Yu???

poison
13-04-2005, 01:25 AM
cannot be mah
14 shld be fast-shooter instead of soft-gunner this one kekeke
41 perhaps :D

where is ur Zhou Yu???

40 and above, not married.
i think if u pay, then probably can perform better!

nakamara
13-04-2005, 01:54 AM
40 and above, not married.
i think if u pay, then probably can perform better!

i'm a young man...don't if we could meet up for a few drinks? really young guy btw...haha

poison
13-04-2005, 01:55 AM
i'm a young man...don't if we could meet up for a few drinks? really young guy btw...haha
u hook your factory girl lah! i dun like tooooooooo young man. :p

ahpaul25
13-04-2005, 02:05 AM

Then allow me lor poison........i'm sure yr cup of tea 1 ma.............hehehe :p

nakamara
13-04-2005, 02:05 AM

haha den who do you like to hook? i'm towkay kia so whitchever u wan also got!! :D

poison
13-04-2005, 02:08 AM
wow lau, u 2 so late or so early? I think i go orh orh and have my wet dreams better.................. :o

ahpaul25
13-04-2005, 02:10 AM
wow lau, u 2 so late or so early? I think i go orh orh and have my wet dreams better.................. :o

Hahaha..........then allow me and naka.......enter in yr wet dreams lor.......have a sweet dream poison...........we see u inside........lol :D

Piglet
27-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Since we're on the topic, I remembered during my ITE days, there was this girl who came to my home, saying she wanted to do project with me. Fine. Do till 11.30+ I asked her what transport she taking home coz afraid last train and bus go off liao. But she said already no more bus back, asked to stay overnite. I was still ok coz didnt think too much abt it. We chatted till quite late then I sleepy liao so retired to bed.

Mine was a queen sized bed so still quite ok for 2 ppl. I sleep one side she sleep other side. Then she say she dun wanna sleep, want me to chat with her, make her tired first. Last time i quite hot tempered, esp when not enuv sleep or kana woke up by other ppl. So after entertain her a while, got quite fed up liao, grabbed her by the arms and pin her on the bed. Told her if she doesnt shut up and go to sleep, I'll rape her. Then she said .... Come lor.

Sianz 1/2 coz she was my classmate's gf not long ago although they broke up liao. Somemore, she really not my type of girl. Anyway, quite stunned by the way things turned out and left the room to sleep in the living room in a huff.
Think she got quite pissed after i did that.

Oh well, that was then, given the same situation now, I might hav acted differently. Sigh. Chances passed are chances lost. :(

ahpaul25
28-04-2005, 03:04 PM
Think she got quite pissed after i did that. Oh well, that was then, given the same situation now, I might hav acted differently. Sigh. Chances passed are chances lost. :(

For Sure she pissed off lah, knn, u say wan to rape her, but never do it.....in her mind, she say" Damn, knn, y u did not rape me, i wan it man." Hahaha......... u miss yr chance...........but even u did it, maybe that time u 2 are couple liao.......hahaha......think u also don wan lah....... :D

jungle boy
28-04-2005, 05:39 PM
wah~ bro piglet, you last time so steady one ah? female classmate all ready, lying on your bed, late at night, tell you to go ahead and f**k her and you still went to sleep in the living room? i salute you, man!

i suppose last time you so wholesome, also never watch R(A) films right :D

Piglet
28-04-2005, 08:11 PM
u miss yr chance...........but even u did it, maybe that time u 2 are couple liao.......hahaha......think u also don wan lah....... :D

Actually, i still friends with her after that incident, coz boh bian mah, in same class. Then i discovered she quite horny one. Swinging around is her habit or need i shld say. Even though after that time she got a nice bf and his family treat her damn nice, such as the mom buying her gold stuff and she staying at the bf home like one family. But they also didnt last coz she very insecure with ppl. Think it was her bad childhood experience that made her this way. Pity her actually.

wah~ bro piglet, you last time so steady one ah? female classmate all ready, lying on your bed, late at night, tell you to go ahead and f**k her and you still went to sleep in the living room? i salute you, man!

i suppose last time you so wholesome, also never watch R(A) films right

Oh well, bro jungle boi, like wat i said, if this time i meet anything like this again, most prob eat liao, dun think too much liao. Last time maybe i choosy or wat, till now i still dun understand. So I console myself its becoz she jus broke with my fren, so its best not to play with her so fast. Yeah, maybe thats it.

But anyhoo, after graduating from sch, she called me again to meet outside for coffee. but that time i got gf liao and somemore she took the call and passed to me one. Could sense gf gay siao not pay attention but in fact waiting for my reply to the horny fren. So boh bian i jus rejected her outright and no more calls from her after that. Sianz, lost contact liao but she now must be working liao lah. Skali I find her in DB when I go there or Mdm Wong, then see got any sequel anot. Lol.

Oh yah, u rite abt me not watching RA films at that time. Coz I watch a lot of porn mah !!! LOL. Ever since after Sec sch, think i start to go out chiong liao. Last time used to go M KTV (was quite hot at that time), but now closed liao. Then frequent BS, TH, MG, Paseo(also closed liao) and bai tian er (white swan at lavender square) not sure what they call now. Now switching to try clubbing at Wong and DB coz my fren psycho me go there to try luck. Going there play play only coz I not so bold as the other brudders here and some more quite used to paying for services. But everything has a first time dun they ? :D