PDA

View Full Version : Bonk yr Girl/others when she is drunk...

BenQ
30-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Yo hope to hear from brothers here bout their experiences,i m sure got a lot of brother have this type of experiences...

Start the balls rolling,its few yrs back when i was at my ex-gf house,her father was drinking n singing karaoke when the rest(Me,my gf,her mum,sister n brother)return.So all started drinking n ended up most of us quite drunk.So her brother went to sleep n my gf n her sister (plus me of cos)went to sleep in a room while her parents went to slp.As i m only high but nt drunk so i m feeling damn horny,Dun care so much n started to bonk my gf when her sister is sleeping beside.Though scary but shiok n fun.

Hope to see more brother sharing their experiencexxx... :D

asdfghjkl
30-03-2005, 10:53 PM
think shankar can relate better? :p

BenQ
30-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Haha tats a good one brother...

nakamara
31-03-2005, 01:56 AM
yeah...i like to bonk girls when they are drunk...almost will agree to do anything and will not complain...but if tio those sleeping dead drunks den sian 1/2 la...haha

xxpp_z
31-03-2005, 02:29 AM
Well..I bonked one gal from NUS. We are good friends, one night she called me up, told me she broke up with her bf and want to go for few drinks. We went to pub and she got drunk very fast. Then brought her back home and bonked her. She kept on scream her bf name, when i bonked her hard.

After that we lost contact, which is a bit pitty.

Castrol
31-03-2005, 11:29 AM
last time i always go to those ktv in parklane shopping, usually with colleagues.

there's this ktv local girl in her 30s, slim, b cups, and looked pretty with sexy lips.
every nite i saw her drink until steam steam, and start talking nonsense.

so i offered to send her home one nite after lights on, she was not able to even walk properly becos too drunk.
i was also very high due to the vsop, but very horny after sucking her tits in the room.

she agreed, and i drove us to a hotel in geylang lor 22.
she said "where are we?", "i dont live here".....
so i told her, sorry i blur already, we sleep for a while here then go home ok.
all the way from the car, to the lift, and to the hotel room, i gotta hold her with all my strength.....

she landed on the bed like a ton of rock.
before i black out soon, i frenched her, undid her black blouse (i still remember the colour of her blouse, but not her panties), sucked her tits, pulled down her panties, and took a long time to put on the helmet becos my poker wasnt fully erected.

then, it was all the way like fucking a dead corpse, except for a few soft moans or murmurs from her..... :o

another nite we went there again, one of my colleagues repeated the same process with her!

waypastprime
31-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Doesnt that sounds like a statutory rape? :o :eek:

Doenitz79
31-03-2005, 12:03 PM
This kind of thing don't pray pray man.Remember Shankar?

newyorker88
31-03-2005, 12:07 PM
last time i always go to those ktv in parklane shopping, usually with colleagues.

there's this ktv local girl in her 30s, slim, b cups, and looked pretty with sexy lips.
every nite i saw her drink until steam steam, and start talking nonsense.

then, it was all the way like fucking a dead corpse, except for a few soft moans or murmurs from her..... :o

another nite we went there again, one of my colleagues repeated the same process with her!

Let me relate a true story given by a collegue of mine when I was still in the Army.

A group of reservist went to taiwan and during R & R, they got a gal so drunk and brought her to their room and have sex with her. Total 10 of them. The gal later came down and make a hell of a complain. MP came and the first one to have sex with her got 40 days in DB. And the rest each got a lesser day, depending on their turn.

Just a reminder to all. Have fun ok. But watch your ass. If your own GF or WL, and got a deal, should be ok. If not, the gal turn on you. Good luck

GOod Day ;)

nakamara
31-03-2005, 12:17 PM

Isn't statutory rape means having sex with a girl below 16yrs old although she's a willing party?

stuupid
31-03-2005, 12:21 PM
have sex when drunk i dun dare.. touch touch den got...
got once i went clubbin with some gals.. den one of them got pretty drunk, when helping her out i was all the while cupping her breast... small but shiok...

BenQ
31-03-2005, 12:23 PM
Ok we are having fun here relating stories so if any guys dun wanna share, pls dun keep saying Rape n Rape.We are all guys here who have fantasy n true stories which we dun usually tell to any stranger around us.So here we are sharing all our experiences n a good place to share wats in our mind.

Frankiestine
31-03-2005, 12:29 PM
Let me relate a true story given by a collegue of mine when I was still in the Army.

A group of reservist went to taiwan and during R & R, they got a gal so drunk and brought her to their room and have sex with her. Total 10 of them. The gal later came down and make a hell of a complain. MP came and the first one to have sex with her got 40 days in DB. And the rest each got a lesser day, depending on their turn.

Just a reminder to all. Have fun ok. But watch your ass. If your own GF or WL, and got a deal, should be ok. If not, the gal turn on you. Good luck

GOod Day ;)
Then u guys probably haven't come across a certain armour regiment in early 80s...after having fun with the guys on RnR, they proceeded back to hotel then knock gal out with sleeping pills then one whole platoon queue up doing her Annabelle Chong style...

But honestly having sex after drinking too much no fun...very difficult to get little bro to rise up...

Castrol
31-03-2005, 12:31 PM

well, i guess she could have put me in a cell the size of a small ktv room for the next 10 or so years!

but we became "closer" after the bonk.....

waypastprime
31-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Isn't statutory rape means having sex with a girl below 16yrs old although she's a willing party?

I'm not too pretty sure too. But apparently below is my findings.

NOTE: Many state statutes also specify a minimum age of the perpetrator or an age differential (as at least four years) between the perpetrator and the victim. Consent of the victim and belief that the victim is of the age of consent are usually considered immaterial. Statutory rape is now codified under various names, such as rape in the second degree rape in the third degree unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, and criminal sexual conduct in the second degree.

ianski
31-03-2005, 01:09 PM
wah! :eek: i love the wan where the whole platoon whack the ger wan man! sounds so ARMY style! lol! :p 1st detail get ready... 2nd detail go draw ammo... FIRERS... ENEMY STRAIGHT AHEAD ON BED! 5M!! OTOT! CARRY ON!!

ArtDirector
31-03-2005, 02:13 PM
i dunno about u guys but whenever i go clubbing and i drink, i tend to get super horny whenever i see girls dance..those that can really move their body...so after every chionging session sure feel like having sex one...hhahaha

anyway i remember once i was at the pub..now is music underground..it was Ridley's back then...was clubbing with this girl tat i just knew from my fren...she was a hardcore clubber and so happened her gd fren was the operations manager there so we got alcohol pretty cheaply..same price lah but super strong one..hhaha...

she drank and drank till she got quite high..started to boast to her manager fren that she can drink and drink but not get drunk...heheh,...manager treated her to a lot of drinks and plomp..she dropped dead...it was still damn early and my stupid frens all dun wanna leave and asked me to send her back cos they say we clique the most

no choice went to hail a cab..in the cab she was like leaning on me...so i held her hands..she pretty so had urge to hold her hands..hahah..then suddenly she drooped down from my shlders to my lap and her hands took mine and placed it on her boobs..hahah ho say liao....she took my hands and rubbed her boobs...making my dick damn hard...

ended up in hotel 81 and you guys shld know lah...f-ed her and then sent her back, both satisfied....ehhehee

CrazeeDude
31-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Happened to me 6 years ago.....was on holiday wif my gf and her family.....ending up sharing rm with her and her 2 other siblings....sianz man.....

anyway, we had some drinks over dinner and then everyone retired to bed....my gf was sharing the bed wif her siblings and i was sleeping on the floor. halfway thru the nite, i was awaken by someone cuddling up with me....if was my gf and after a bit of foreplay, my hand went down to the hotzone.....was so horny that we did it missionary with a blanket covering ourselves even though her siblings were barely 5m away from us. it was a thrill and there was a worry that one of them would wake up and catch us doing it.

cheongster_11
31-03-2005, 09:44 PM
tat was how i know my girl... met on our 2nd date. went clubbing then she dea drunk. somemore said dont want to go home early so end up at love hotel. but think too drunk. hahha... then try to enter but cannot coz she keep fliping so in the end ask her HJ BJ then unload on her face. 1st time unload on face. :D

and the best part she cannot even rem a thing!

ArtDirector
31-03-2005, 11:41 PM
tat was how i know my girl... met on our 2nd date. went clubbing then she dea drunk. somemore said dont want to go home early so end up at love hotel. but think too drunk. hahha... then try to enter but cannot coz she keep fliping so in the end ask her HJ BJ then unload on her face. 1st time unload on face. :D

and the best part she cannot even rem a thing!

HJ, BJ tried b4..but unload on face...havent tried and dont think i will man...scared she get angry....unloaded on my ex gf's stomach b4 cos pulled out in time but then no time to find tissue so unloaded onto her stomach...heheeh but she never complain..heheh..but now this girl i think cannot :D

BenQ
01-04-2005, 09:37 AM
So many interesting stories from e brothers here hope to see more.

Let me recall ....there was once my friend n i went for a spin then we ask a girl to come out knowing she is e type for like to go for a spin.The three of us ended e spin n went to my house.Soon we were there drinking hard liquor(knowing she like to drink),both of us took turn to drink wit her,ended up she vomitted in my room.After tat we took turn to bonked her.And after which we help her wear back her clothes n in e morning she cant remember a thing.... :eek:

collin_23
01-04-2005, 09:45 AM
Bros, word of advice, if anyone remembers shankar, the channelnewsasia guy who landed in jail cause the girl wake up than call police, make sure u don't land yourself in this kinda situation. :)

waypastprime
01-04-2005, 10:04 AM
What are u guys doing, man? :rolleyes:

Any idea about the consequences of this moment of folly? :cool:

BenQ
01-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Yo brother,no choice leh cos e smaller head rules...hehe she was wearing a white tube n hot pant,after some liquor who can stand the temptation.Tat was e one n only time i did tat....

waypastprime
01-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Yo brother,no choice leh cos e smaller head rules...hehe she was wearing a white tube n hot pant,after some liquor who can stand the temptation.Tat was e one n only time i did tat....

It's definitely not worth it. And by the time u regret it, it's a way of no return. :(

nakamara
02-04-2005, 02:07 PM
It's definitely not worth it. And by the time u regret it, it's a way of no return. :(

actually true la confirm cannot tahan one...but i'll rubba her make her damn horny den have sex...so i got excuse say is consensual sex

itsabt6x
02-04-2005, 02:31 PM
....Ridley's back then...was clubbing with this girl tat i just knew from my fren...

yes i remember..ridley's was where i had my 1st ons (another d.foo's joint)...was there wif a bunch of army mate n some gers celebrating 1 of the guys b'day...drank alot (opened many bots) n by nite's, we were all 2drunk 2drive...surprised tt the bday boy booked a room n i was 1 of the lucky guy who got invited to the room....3guys n 3 gals in all...

anyway nothing much happen..(as i said all were too drunk) except me n this gal, V...whom i danced wif most during the nite n we got quite cosy..if u know wat i meant... :cool:

anyway...fast forward...she asked me to send her home...i did...but made a detour to mac-reservior to a quick bonk.... :D

BenQ
02-04-2005, 08:56 PM
actually true la confirm cannot tahan one...but i'll rubba her make her damn horny den have sex...so i got excuse say is consensual sex

I not sure whether u guys agree wit me when u drink n u dun get drunk,there will be a state when u are quite high n u will get damn horny one...This is my own view.... ;)