PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Singapore from San Francisco

taogent
27-01-2013, 01:43 AM
Hello, I recently discovered this site as I was preparing for a business trip to Singapore in early February. I notice that most contributors appear to be locals, but I just want to comment that this is a terrific site for visitors who want to explore the sex scene in SG.

I have long known that SG is a great place for hobbying--more expensive than other Asian cities, but really special as a melting pot for ladies from many different countries and cultures. I plan to enjoy fully during the week that I'm here, and now I know much better how to enjoy myself.

Thank you and happy mongering, as we say in San Francisco. And, if you are visiting there, you will quickly discover that it is the hobbying capital of the U.S. in terms of variety and value. You can easily navigate your way around by exploring RedBook--www.sfredbook.com. I would be happy to help you if you have any questions.

MoralEpitoma
07-02-2013, 01:19 PM
You can visit Geylang when you are in Singapore. A nice place ;)

ah rat
07-02-2013, 02:18 PM
You can visit Geylang when you are in Singapore. A nice place ;)

Bro,u teach bad thing :D

MoralEpitoma
07-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Bro,u teach bad thing

No la bro, I just want to visit economical places first :D

MoralEpitoma
07-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Bro,u teach bad thing :D

No la bro, I just want him to visit economical places first. Guests from United States normally like to go Havelock Road clubs like Las Vega KTV :D

ah rat
07-02-2013, 02:47 PM
No la bro, I just want to visit economical places first :D

Should visit places of interest mah :D

MoralEpitoma
07-02-2013, 03:06 PM
Should visit places of interest mah :D

Hmm.. place of interest like Joo Chiat Road huh :confused:

msjelly
14-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Testing....

snipenite17
22-02-2013, 02:16 AM
you should try the nightlife at Clarke quay, it's pretty decent if you're still under 35. Nevertheless, watch out for those trannies!