PDA

View Full Version : PRC FL I Love To Bonk But.........

ilovejuagen
26-01-2013, 05:19 AM
A simple compilation of gals which I love to bonk but will give it a miss..

Yuki by littlefat

Service attitude not up to standard

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=8425088&highlight=#post8425088

Cindy by Ahger

MIA but OKT still put up for sale

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=8387282&highlight=#post8387282

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=8387282&highlight=#post8387282

Candy by SexPowered

Bad service attitude

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=8412914&highlight=#post8412914

hoddlespurs
26-01-2013, 05:59 AM
Do agree with bro here abt yuki from littlefat. She is always checking on her mobile. Understand she will have her own room. I think it will be worse when she had her room.

dkgg09
26-01-2013, 07:24 AM
which is why I will always do the following:

- must have at least 2 FRs and mostly positive FRs
- FRs must be genuine, too many fake FRs out there, have to be careful not to trust all reports, read more u will know
- must have photos with face, even if it's mosaic (no photos, skip)
- hands cannot cover stomach, if she does I'll skip because I don't like too much tummy (personal preference)
- price must be reasonable
- double check with them if a particular service (which u really want) is provided even though the thread may state she provides.
- there are reasons why only face or body photos are provided for some (visit them and you will know)
- only visit those with room inclusive (less trouble)
- do not pay first
- rtf only if FR has good time management, good attitude and not a time watcher

ilovejuagen
27-01-2013, 10:12 AM

- must have at least 2 FRs and mostly positive FRs
- FRs must be genuine, too many fake FRs out there, have to be careful not to trust all reports, read more u will know
- must have photos with face, even if it's mosaic (no photos, skip)
- hands cannot cover stomach, if she does I'll skip because I don't like too much tummy (personal preference)
- price must be reasonable
- double check with them if a particular service (which u really want) is provided even though the thread may state she provides.
- there are reasons why only face or body photos are provided for some (visit them and you will know)
- only visit those with room inclusive (less trouble)
- do not pay first
- rtf only if FR has good time management, good attitude and not a time watcher

Totally agree with you!

I am going away from PRC FL for time being (except for my Caini)

White/Blonde/Kimchi next on my plate. ;)

ilovejuagen
29-01-2013, 06:21 PM
It's time to leave FL 2 Dome and camp at FL 3 Dome. :eek:

daohai
30-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Thanks for bro Ilovejuagen, hose girls u mentioned, some are my list to bonk soon. Now I have to think again!

Actually my expirence is to check the FRs more to understand. Especially those senior bro's FR. It will be very fair & trusted!
Anyway, thanks again

ilmg
30-01-2013, 10:49 PM
my experience tell me fr also no use, like that candy. had a session with her a few months back, from i take lift up to i take lift down only 20-30mins. apparently got another bro after me. somemore throughout the session she so black face. quite sian.

Peter5038
31-01-2013, 02:05 AM
There was this ger the okt posted 21 years old and charge $120. The moment I met this ger in person I know she's definitely late 20s. I question her and she admit she is 28 yo. She said the okt told her its ok to lie about her age cos she is short and ppls won't suspect. True enough the fr on that page are 'young n pretty', 'innocent look' etc etc. sometimes I wonder are we so dumb that we can't see the difference betw 21 n 28 yo??

ilovejuagen
01-02-2013, 06:00 AM
There was this ger the okt posted 21 years old and charge $120. The moment I met this ger in person I know she's definitely late 20s. I question her and she admit she is 28 yo. She said the okt told her its ok to lie about her age cos she is short and ppls won't suspect. True enough the fr on that page are 'young n pretty', 'innocent look' etc etc. sometimes I wonder are we so dumb that we can't see the difference betw 21 n 28 yo??

Which gal? Which okt?

ilovejuagen
02-02-2013, 10:31 AM
my experience tell me fr also no use, like that candy. had a session with her a few months back, from i take lift up to i take lift down only 20-30mins. apparently got another bro after me. somemore throughout the session she so black face. quite sian.

Let me book her bonk and don't pay up! :eek:

ilovejuagen
02-02-2013, 10:37 AM
To all the OKTs who zapped me and hide under your bed sheet, maybe I should book and call mata go up with me one day.

You bring in such quality of girls and we pay using our hard earned money yet you sit down there just collect money and you zap me for writing my feedbacks to warns fellows cheongster.

I think it is time for Dome 2 OKTs to close your business. I will make sure all your gals are ended up at Cantonment Police station.

Don't bother to apologise. It is too late.

Your action has brought your death. :p

ebonkie
02-02-2013, 10:49 AM

Checklist for FL Selection

- Must have at least 2 FRs and mostly positive FRs
- Must have photos with face, even if it's mosaic (no photos, skip)
- Hands cannot cover stomach, if she does I'll skip because I don't like too much tummy (personal preference)
- Price must be reasonable
- Double check with them if a particular service (which u really want) is provided even though the thread may state she provides.
- There are reasons why only face or body photos are provided for some (visit them and you will know)
- Only visit those with room inclusive (less trouble)
- Do not pay first
- RTF only if FR has good time management, good attitude and not a time watcher

Tikos Do note:
Here 's a very good checklist to follow (quoted by dkgg09)

arius3
02-02-2013, 10:56 AM
boycott them they are liars and rude and bullshit. They thought we owe them a lving.

arius3
02-02-2013, 11:00 AM
if china girls dunt provide frenching, the girls must be really rude.

ilovejuagen
02-02-2013, 02:26 PM
To all the OKTs who zapped me and hide under your bed sheet, maybe I should book and call mata go up with me one day.

You bring in such quality of girls and we pay using our hard earned money yet you sit down there just collect money and you zap me for writing my feedbacks to warns fellows cheongster.

I think it is time for Dome 2 OKTs to close your business. I will make sure all your gals are ended up at Cantonment Police station.

Don't bother to apologise. It is too late.

Your action has brought your death. :p

Thanks to cheongsters who up my points. Leave your name and I will up your point as well. So fear nothings.

They fear 2 : mata and reporters. :D