PDA

View Full Version : Shanghai Recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

whamzz
08-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Is the wuzhong road area still happening? There used to be a very big sauna club there that I used to visit (I can't rmb the name now)... Is it still in operation??

Ok, I remember now..it's called 吉原.. does anyone know if it's still operating?

Power69ner
09-06-2014, 10:02 AM
Looks like more or less, the coast s clear.. Outdoor shooting activity can commence again.. Hahaha..
Hi to all bros,

Just back from Shanghai Pudong over the weekends for business.

Day 1 - Tried bro ebonkie's stable and I can confirm that the stable is as per his FRs and photos. Very easy and smooth transactions; just follow his booking steps. Bro ebonkie also very friendly and easy going by answering all my stupid quires via smses.

Day 2 - Local friend brought me to Bodhi Sauna. For bros who have been to Macau, the set up is similar. Changing is done in an open hall with lockers. No. wrist tags will then be given to you. Lead to a big room where the girls will be lined up for choosing. Upper flr rooms are more expensive as they are themes. Shower followed by Nuru massage then the full actions.

Personal feel is I prefer bro ebonkie's stable as they will give u the GFE. The sauna type more commercial lah.

Happy Bonking to all.

DTCEPL
09-06-2014, 12:36 PM
Looks like more or less, the coast s clear.. Outdoor shooting activity can commence again.. Hahaha..

Sinkie land also sianz! U know i hard massage lover, knn arrange 1 hr, paid 100 sinkie bucks, sbf ad said until her massage like no horse run, i sms to verify whether can hard massage also can........ended up another plano player who can even massage my bones, painful! Asked her, she said she only learned how to massage few days ago thru a 速成班! Hiaz ended up piano for 15 mins then chit chat until times up, pay up and leave!

Hope to get back to Tiongkok soon for a good hard rub down!

shengge
09-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Ok, I remember now..it's called 吉原.. does anyone know if it's still operating?

Closed for very long time already!~

memorablez
09-06-2014, 01:48 PM
Bro, where is bodhi sauna? Thanks

Hi to all bros,

Day 1 - Tried bro ebonkie's stable and I can confirm that the stable is as per his FRs and photos. Very easy and smooth transactions; just follow his booking steps. Bro ebonkie also very friendly and easy going by answering all my stupid quires via smses.

Day 2 - Local friend brought me to Bodhi Sauna. For bros who have been to Macau, the set up is similar. Changing is done in an open hall with lockers. No. wrist tags will then be given to you. Lead to a big room where the girls will be lined up for choosing. Upper flr rooms are more expensive as they are themes. Shower followed by Nuru massage then the full actions.

Personal feel is I prefer bro ebonkie's stable as they will give u the GFE. The sauna type more commercial lah.

Happy Bonking to all.

DTCEPL
09-06-2014, 08:12 PM
Bro, where is bodhi sauna? Thanks

Baidu...............in pudong, near longyang lu!

Cheers!

whamzz
09-06-2014, 08:13 PM
Closed for very long time already!~

It also goes by the name 姚虹..confirm closed ah?

memorablez
09-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Baidu...............in pudong, near longyang lu!

Cheers!

bro, u have the Chinese name? cant get anything with Bodhi spa eh.. thanks bro:o

DTCEPL
09-06-2014, 08:17 PM
bro, u have the Chinese name? cant get anything with Bodhi spa eh.. thanks bro:o

浦东博地会所。。。。 longyang lu。。。。enjoy bro!

For a minute i tot u so kind want to know my ah tiong name, hehe.

memorablez
09-06-2014, 08:38 PM
浦东博地会所。。。。 longyang lu。。。。enjoy bro!

For a minute i tot u so kind want to know my ah tiong name, hehe.

Hahah. Thanks bro!

DTCEPL
09-06-2014, 08:43 PM
Hahah. Thanks bro!

博地 got diff rates, so ask the manager to explain before u select and engage.

Have fun bro!

ebonkie
10-06-2014, 07:33 AM
Hi to all bros,

Day 1 - Tried bro ebonkie's stable and I can confirm that the stable is as per his FRs and photos. Very easy and smooth transactions; just follow his booking steps. Bro ebonkie also very friendly and easy going by answering all my stupid quires via smses

Happy Bonking to all.

Thx bro for the FR.. Hope you had a great time in SH..

Kulai
10-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Support ! ! !

memorablez
10-06-2014, 04:24 PM

Have fun bro!

thanks bro!:D

dllixinzhe
11-06-2014, 02:04 PM
Hi all, im going to shanghai next week. Will be staying in 美仑大酒店 near 中山公园, Any spa nearby here which is highly recommended?

What is the price range in SH?
Spa? Overnite? Pershot?

Hope bro here can advice so i can know what to expect there

ebonkie
11-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Hi all, im going to shanghai next week. Will be staying in 美仑大酒店 near 中山公园, Any spa nearby here which is highly recommended?

What is the price range in SH?
Spa? Overnite? Pershot?

Hope bro here can advice so i can know what to expect there

Price for full svc per shot
150 to 250 for BBS joints
340 to 500 for massage joints
680 to 980 or more than 1K for sauna/spa

Overnite
1500 to 2500 for KTV joints (varies depending on mm)

DTCEPL
11-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Price for full svc per shot
150 to 250 for BBS joints
340 to 500 for massage joints
680 to 980 or more than 1K for sauna/spa

Overnite
1500 to 2500 for KTV joints (varies depending on mm)

Bro, nowadays your reply machiam like template!:D

Hiaz so ex to enjoy a bonk in shanghai, better stay back in apartment watch tv n eat tibits:o

Steinc
11-06-2014, 03:28 PM
anyone in shanghai? I'll be here till August. Let's go explore a bit. hohoho

ebonkie
11-06-2014, 04:39 PM
Bro, nowadays your reply machiam like template!:D

Hiaz so ex to enjoy a bonk in shanghai, better stay back in apartment watch tv n eat tibits:o

Template question so template answer lah.. Rumors say now freelance charge at least 2K per shot..

Hongsong uppeak sauna i heard it 1080 entry charge.. Bro last time I heard even got ktv mm get 1k plus for napping in the ktv room.. Take nap & Collect Pay.. Worst ethics..

DTCEPL
11-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Template question so template answer lah.. Rumors say now freelance charge at least 2K per shot..

Hongsong uppeak sauna i heard it 1080 entry charge.. Bro last time I heard even got ktv mm get 1k plus for napping in the ktv room.. Take nap & Collect Pay.. Worst ethics..

So ex ah:eek:

Hiaz, poor lao tiko like me got no Maos for such liao! At most go 洗脚 then go home watch CCTV6!

Nowadays go find business kangtao n prepared for retirement or unemployment more important for me..........no more KTV, clubbing, Saunas for me except when needed to entertain!

Bebertov
12-06-2014, 04:04 AM
at hongqiao till 16th june, any bros wanna meet up for a drink or watch WC 2014 together kindly pm .. :):)

TLCsession
12-06-2014, 01:25 PM

Have fun bro!

Bro,

These days you expert with 博地 oredi ah? Got diff rates somemore.

What about your favourite 老地方?

Envy you lah...

Cheers

ebonkie
12-06-2014, 01:41 PM
What about your favourite 老地方?

Envy you lah...

Cheers

i thought its 好地方, haodefang rates are quite standard & official from the main counter.. they will ask you what svc u want? wooden tub 1 gal or footie or wooden tub wiz 2 gals.. what varies in rates is what the mm can offer you inside the room.. different mm offer different svc & rates..

TLCsession
12-06-2014, 02:46 PM
i thought its 好地方, haodefang rates are quite standard & official from the main counter.. they will ask you what svc u want? wooden tub 1 gal or footie or wooden tub wiz 2 gals.. what varies in rates is what the mm can offer you inside the room.. different mm offer different svc & rates..

Bro,

Yes it is 好地方 and not 老地方. Me bad, bad memory these days.

好地方 was recommended by Bro DTCEPL. That one only got HJ no FJ service at that time.

When I was in Shanghai, I got KJ ... Knee Job. The gal used the rear of her knee to j me till I cum.

Now they got FJ services in 好地方?

ebonkie
12-06-2014, 07:14 PM
Bro,

Yes it is 好地方 and not 老地方. Me bad, bad memory these days.

好地方 was recommended by Bro DTCEPL. That one only got HJ no FJ service at that time.

When I was in Shanghai, I got KJ ... Knee Job. The gal used the rear of her knee to j me till I cum.

Now they got FJ services in 好地方?

FJ svc u must look for MILFs.. young gals normally dont take risk.. but have to go a few rounds before they comfortable to let u up her.. got another senior bro go first time already let him bonk.. maybe because he yandao & depends on the correct timing and chemistry too..

DTCEPL
12-06-2014, 11:01 PM
Bro TLC, u back in Shanghai?:p

TLCsession
13-06-2014, 02:12 PM
FJ svc u must look for MILFs.. young gals normally dont take risk.. but have to go a few rounds before they comfortable to let u up her.. got another senior bro go first time already let him bonk.. maybe because he yandao & depends on the correct timing and chemistry too..

Thanks Bro for your sharing.

No wonder I never get any FJ there.

I am not yandao, most of the time bad timing with lousy chemistry too ... hiazzz

TLCsession
13-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Bro TLC, u back in Shanghai?:p

Bro,

You have PM.

DTCEPL
13-06-2014, 02:29 PM
No wonder I never get any FJ there.

I am not yandao, most of the time bad timing with lousy chemistry too ... hiazzz

Not to worry bro, flash the Maos n u may get your bj n even fj!:D

TLCsession
13-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Not to worry bro, flash the Maos n u may get your bj n even fj!:D

Bro not so simple coz I not yandao, always bad timing and don't have good chemistry coz my China lingo not powderful + always take so long to cum.

Alot of WL don't want my maos leh. How? So sad...

helloben66
13-06-2014, 02:41 PM
Nice infomation!

DTCEPL
13-06-2014, 02:43 PM
Bro not so simple coz I not yandao, always bad timing and don't have good chemistry coz my China lingo not powderful + always take so long to cum.

Alot of WL don't want my maos leh. How? So sad...

Hehe then go siyuan look for babes lor, whahaha, or bodi!

Me too, lao tiko, no babes want liao, all the 90后 see me run far far away:o

wohaha96
15-06-2014, 03:14 PM

Have fun bro!

Bro, can share what's the range?

wohaha96
15-06-2014, 03:17 PM
I found a joint on Changping Lu. It's located between XiKang Lu and Shaanxi Lu. RMB268 for HJ, RMB338 for BJ. Membership card is RMB10 and will give you a RMB30 discount.

It's beside the dental clinic. Let me get the name and update tonight.

On Shannxi Lu Changping Lu have one 仙乐宫. It's right at the junction. Not bad too.

ebonkie
16-06-2014, 08:53 AM
Bro, can share what's the range?

heard the range s between 800 to 900 per session from Bodhi..

JanInnosT
19-06-2014, 01:04 AM
Seeking help from bros who live in Shanghai.

3 years ago an local colleague took me to Hang Zhong Road (there is a metro station) nearby for some no frills FJ. It's where the locals go. Are there any other such places in Shanghai?:D

ebonkie
19-06-2014, 12:19 PM

there are only 2 standard rates: 880rmb & 1200rmb.. the difference is only the deco & its room size.. all the gals are the same.. the floor manager advice me to go for their Angpai mm.. as their services more better..

after the action, can have some light footie massage for 80rmb per 15 mins in open living room or handjob & autoroam svc for 552 per 60 mins in a separate room..

operating hours from 1pm to 3am daily.. :D

DTCEPL
19-06-2014, 12:56 PM
there are only 2 standard rates: 880rmb & 1200rmb..

after the action, can have some light footie massage for 80rmb per 15 mins in open living room or handjob & autoroam svc for 552 per 60 mins in a separate room..

Bro, u go there relax relax shiok shiok already ah!:p

ebonkie
19-06-2014, 02:01 PM
Bro, u go there relax relax shiok shiok already ah!:p

yup, went there ydae to visit my angpai friend working there mah.. she s dressed in black netting only.. environment too cosy.. dimly lighted.. FYI the sauna s 3 storeys underground..

DTCEPL
19-06-2014, 02:32 PM
yup, went there ydae to visit my angpai friend working there mah.. she s dressed in black netting only.. environment too cosy.. dimly lighted.. FYI the sauna s 3 storeys underground..

Wow dressed only in netting:eek::p

TLCsession
19-06-2014, 06:43 PM

And 3 storeys underground...

DTCEPL
19-06-2014, 07:33 PM

Meaning the gal can moan until the lungs gib way also nobody care ah!:D

ebonkie
19-06-2014, 08:15 PM
Wow dressed only in netting:eek::p

Meaning the gal can moan until the lungs gib way also nobody care ah!:D

ya the 1st level s where you strip, take shower & use the jaccuzzi & other facilities.. basement 1 is where u make ur selection in pink lighted living room.. then lead to the basement 2 for the 880 rooms.. basement 3 I did not go view the theme rooms..

after you finish your session you will be lead to the common living where the footie gals were.. my footie gal was quite naughty.. made me hard-on as her hands keep going underneath my shorts..

damn it.. I had to walk around ba long long with a hard-stick in my shorts to another individual living room for the 保健 session.. so paisey sia.. however once in the room, she strip u then you start to do your autoroam & molestation until u fire lor..

memorablez
19-06-2014, 11:12 PM
Got lift anot? Scare legs soft liaos after continuous bonking, cannot climb stairs :D :D

TLCsession
20-06-2014, 08:20 AM
Got lift anot? Scare legs soft liaos after continuous bonking, cannot climb stairs :D :D

Inside Bodi got lift. But if lift crowded, MM will lead you via the stairs.

Botak69
20-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Any recommendation in XuJiaHui?

gooners
21-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Bro now in Shanghai, dun know about this place, anyone wanna hang out to sauna?

ebonkie
21-06-2014, 05:14 PM
Bro now in Shanghai, dun know about this place, anyone wanna hang out to sauna?

Yup later might go bodhi sauna wiz another singa bro.. :D

wonderguy
22-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Not maybe, done and conquered bro. :) Jio kaki for KTV tomorrow la. Hahahaha.

mrate79
22-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Hi Bros,

I'll be going there next month. Any bros there as well? Likely around 2nd week. :)

ebonkie
23-06-2014, 10:25 AM

u done & conquered wiz wat? KTV outing like nowadays.. nobody interested liao.. lol lolz :)

LanRen
23-06-2014, 05:20 PM

Bro I just reached shanghai today, can I join you for some ktv session? :D

DTCEPL
26-06-2014, 01:34 PM
Last few days, SHA keep on raining, sianz:o

Will be good if got a nice SYT Meimei waiting for me to go home after work, cooked me dinner and baobao to watch TV and go sleep under a warm nice blanket:D!

Good to be back in SHA, except for the weather, the Massage here is always much better then those Massage FL back in Sinkie Land (95% fakes).

DTCEPL
26-06-2014, 02:56 PM
Yup later might go bodhi sauna wiz another singa bro.. :D

Bro, lately u got attracted to bodhi ah:D?

mrate79
26-06-2014, 03:56 PM
Bro DTECPL and eBonkie,

When are you at SHA until? I'll be at Xintiandi. Dont even know where is that.

memorablez
26-06-2014, 04:44 PM

The place looks good, just that its tooo far away from where i stayed, or maybe the taxi uncle just drive me in rounds :D
Maybe will try out another place this evening before i fly back early tmr morning.... :p

memorablez
26-06-2014, 04:47 PM
Last few days, SHA keep on raining, sianz:o

Will be good if got a nice SYT Meimei waiting for me to go home after work, cooked me dinner and baobao to watch TV and go sleep under a warm nice blanket:D!

Good to be back in SHA, except for the weather, the Massage here is always much better then those Massage FL back in Sinkie Land (95% fakes).

Good cooling weather except the rain, but where u find those massage in SHA? IF got happy ending and SYT sure alot better for SHA ;)

DTCEPL
26-06-2014, 05:38 PM
The place looks good, just that its tooo far away from where i stayed, or maybe the taxi uncle just drive me in rounds :D
Maybe will try out another place this evening before i fly back early tmr morning.... :p

Tonite is last nite in SHA ah, why dun go KTV have a drink, watch Bo Cheng Sa Kuar dance and baobao MMs?

I always go to joints where my frends worked. If they change workplace, I changed with them, hehe! They're not SYTs, but they sure can massage well!

DTCEPL
26-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Bro DTECPL and eBonkie,

Xintiandi many pubs and makan places, alot of Ang Mos like to go there, pattern liao liao!

memorablez
26-06-2014, 09:45 PM
Tonite is last nite in SHA ah, why dun go KTV have a drink, watch Bo Cheng Sa Kuar dance and baobao MMs?

I always go to joints where my frends worked. If they change workplace, I changed with them, hehe! They're not SYTs, but they sure can massage well!

whats Bo Cheng Sa Kuar dance ?
dont know where to bao or which ktv to go, scare not enough cash also....

mrate79
27-06-2014, 04:11 AM
Bro mem u staying around Xintiandi area?

memorablez
27-06-2014, 07:43 AM
Bro mem u staying around Xintiandi area?

Dont really know where is XTD, thus unable to answer you, Haha...
Why :D

DTCEPL
27-06-2014, 09:26 AM
Dont really know where is XTD, thus unable to answer you, Haha...
Why :D

Today go back ah?:p

ebonkie
27-06-2014, 10:33 AM

Ya got my angpai mm fren working there mah.. So support abit..

Bro DTECPL and eBonkie,

XTD s like boat quay of sinkie.. One stretch of pubs, bar & restaurants.. U can pickup pinoys at the pinoy pub there..

Shai big city.. Can try the subway if u got cabby fear..

whats Bo Cheng Sa Kuar dance ?
dont know where to bao or which ktv to go, scare not enough cash also....

Bro u everything also fear.. Even meet fellow sinkie also fear.. How to be memorable manz.. Nnkc..

Hurricane88
27-06-2014, 10:52 AM
Ya got my angpai mm fren working there mah.. So support abit..

din know you so active here...:)

ebonkie
27-06-2014, 11:35 AM
din know you so active here...:)

Tot u r mod of this forum, should know mah.. :D

memorablez
27-06-2014, 11:02 PM
bro, no choise, got unpleasant memories last time when i meet some bro here in some country,,, got phobia liaos...... :o

vince_kid
28-06-2014, 10:07 AM
Hi Sg Bro

I'm in shanghai huangpu area today, any bros wanna go bodi sauna today around 5pm?

Regards

ebonkie
28-06-2014, 12:38 PM
Hi Sg Bro

I'm in shanghai huangpu area today, any bros wanna go bodi sauna today around 5pm?

Regards

Paisey, 5pm today m @ cow car water area you can join for frog leg porridge if you can make it..

Xuxiaoxin
30-06-2014, 03:36 PM
Bro DTECPL and eBonkie,

The address of the Bodi sauna is "No.1245, Longyang Road"
You can click the following link, there are some reviews of this sauna center for your reference and also a map may help you to find it easily.
http://shanghai.happymassage.com/massage-yellow-pages/massage-places/bodi-hotel-sauna-946.html

ebonkie
30-06-2014, 07:06 PM
The address of the Bodi sauna is "No.1245, Longyang Road"
You can click the following link, there are some reviews of this sauna center for your reference and also a map may help you to find it easily.
http://shanghai.happymassage.com/massage-yellow-pages/massage-places/bodi-hotel-sauna-946.html

Yeah bro thx for sharing.. My fav hideout.. :D

garne
03-07-2014, 12:33 AM
i'll be staying at the hotel near east nanjing road by myself. Any recommendations there?

spacy
03-07-2014, 01:31 AM
I'm like 5 minutes taxi ride from you, staying at the Bund area.
Wanna explore together?

I'm super noob though.....

TLCsession
03-07-2014, 01:21 PM
i'll be staying at the hotel near east nanjing road by myself. Any recommendations there?

I'm like 5 minutes taxi ride from you, staying at the Bund area.
Wanna explore together?

I'm super noob though.....

Pardon me, if I kaypoh here abit.

Please avoid engaging with touts along Nanjing East Road and the Bund area. High chance of getting fleeced.

Do contact Bro ebonkie and my sperm bro DTCEPL if you need any assistance. Both are very helpful.

Otherwise go the usual sauna for your release.

Take care mate!

garne
03-07-2014, 10:51 PM
yeah im aware of the touts there. Im not sure if im gonna bonk though might be bringing a friend along with me, who is really not keen and in for these type of stuff that we are in for. However im based in Hangzhou currently and had a good fair share of the saunas and health spas around there and i must say its really a paradise here (to our pockets as well) compared to back home.

Sturmgrenadier
04-07-2014, 10:53 PM
In Shanghai from 16 July - 19 July and Hangzhou after.

Any bros there at the same time want to meet up for Bodi/KTV?

PM me thanks!

mrate79
05-07-2014, 11:34 PM
thanks bro xuxiaoxin. :)

Bro ebonkie and DTcepl, how do i contact u guys when i get up there?

mrate79
05-07-2014, 11:42 PM
Question, what are the rates for bodi?

kdawg
06-07-2014, 12:28 AM
Hi guys I'm going to shanghai on the 7th and 8th. Would like to know more spas that offer one dragon service other than bodi but not too expensive. Any recommendations? Thanks a lot.

mich
06-07-2014, 08:52 AM
Hi guys I'm going to shanghai on the 7th and 8th. Would like to know more spas that offer one dragon service other than bodi but not too expensive. Any recommendations? Thanks a lot.

if u stay near Min Hang area, u can try Hao Quan(豪泉公馆)

mrate79
06-07-2014, 11:57 AM
How about Xintiandi area?

ebonkie
06-07-2014, 01:13 PM
In Shanghai from 16 July - 19 July and Hangzhou after.

Any bros there at the same time want to meet up for Bodi/KTV?

PM me thanks!

of cos can meet, if you do north 做东 alot of people sure attend..

thanks bro xuxiaoxin. :)

Bro ebonkie and DTcepl, how do i contact u guys when i get up there?

it s so easy, SBF got PM function, can always practise it..

Question, what are the rates for bodi?

latest update the rates r 900 rmb and 1200 rmb.. can use credit card if you r not bringing alot of rmb this trip..

How about Xintiandi area?

xintiandi s a location with a couple of bars & restaurants.. should read previous pages for info..

kdawg
06-07-2014, 06:44 PM
if u stay near Min Hang area, u can try Hao Quan(豪泉公馆)

Thanks bro. Btw I'll be in the pudong area. Any bros here know what other fun I can have? Thanks in advance!

PureHeart
07-07-2014, 07:37 AM
ya the 1st level s where you strip, take shower & use the jaccuzzi & other facilities.. basement 1 is where u make ur selection in pink lighted living room.. then lead to the basement 2 for the 880 rooms.. basement 3 I did not go view the theme rooms..

after you finish your session you will be lead to the common living where the footie gals were.. my footie gal was quite naughty.. made me hard-on as her hands keep going underneath my shorts..

damn it.. I had to walk around ba long long with a hard-stick in my shorts to another individual living room for the 保健 session.. so paisey sia.. however once in the room, she strip u then you start to do your autoroam & molestation until u fire lor..

bro, please share location of this place. thanks

Xuxiaoxin
07-07-2014, 01:46 PM

There is a massage club called Congen Massage Healthcare Club in Nanjing east road you can have a try.

Garfoo
07-07-2014, 09:42 PM
There is a massage club called Congen Massage Healthcare Club in Nanjing east road you can have a try.

I think the Congen chain is a clean joint.:cool:

kdawg
07-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Hi bros I just went to bodi spa today for the first time. The place quite ulu took me 30min from nanjing rd area. Everything in this thread on bodi has been helpful, so thanks a lot. Here is just a short fr on my experience.

Went in ask for one dragon service, quote me 900 and 1200. I picked the 900 since the worker say difference only in the room, both service about 60min. ( at first I thought 1200 is for 90min)

Went into changing room put everything in the locker, change to kimono and followed the staff inside. You'll be given no. Wrist tag to collect belongings later.

I was there around 3plus pm the place completely empty, at least had 30 girls to choose from. However I heard at night business very good, so obviously fewer options. So I picked 662, milfy slut face with big tits. Then staff ask me want to pick another then I ask can pick how many? He say pick as many as you want. So I picked a 2nd girl. But luckily my big head got the better of my small one and I asked need to pay how much extra? He say 1 girl extra 500 I was like shit, better reject the 2nd girl.

Luckily didn't get cheated there. Service wise I shall not spoil it for you guys but I feel it was money well spent la. After the service girl brought me out, halfway while waking out the staff stopped me and said someone want to speak to me urgently. At the moment I panicked, didn't what to expect, and was lead into one of the footie massage rooms, they still ask me what I want to drink. I tried to remain calm, thinking they just want to sell me some other silly service since I first timer. After sitting in my room with my coke for 1-2 min a male staff came in ask for feedback, cause the girl I chose was new. Wa heng.... In the end it was nothing.

Didn't have time to try the jicuzzi and pool but I went in and it was empty. Went back to changing room and I saw this triad gangster lookalike with a 90s ah beng haircut giving me dirty looks and I was quite scared. Quickly changed. Paid up and left.

Overall I find 900rmb quite ex, not sure if this is the market rate. Hopefully got similar spas that cost less. However this modi spa is very professional and organized plus a lot of staff. One in every corner. Even first timer like me wouldn't feel lost and awkward.

blubet
08-07-2014, 03:28 AM
Hi all,

Im in this forum and I will be visiting shanghai the week of july 28 , will be staying in Marriot changfeng park . I need some recommendation of nearby spas that offers same service as bodi spa ? Also is there any recomendation for ktv joint ? . thanks in advance.

alexander81
09-07-2014, 12:12 AM
Hi all,

Im in this forum and I will be visiting shanghai the week of july 28 , will be staying in Marriot changfeng park . I need some recommendation of nearby spas that offers same service as bodi spa ? Also is there any recomendation for ktv joint ? . thanks in advance.

Yes. Hoping senior bros can give some recommendations.

leelu717
10-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Hi bros I just went to bodi spa today for the first time. The place quite ulu took me 30min from nanjing rd area. Everything in this thread on bodi has been helpful, so thanks a lot. Here is just a short fr on my experience.

Went in ask for one dragon service, quote me 900 and 1200. I picked the 900 since the worker say difference only in the room, both service about 60min. ( at first I thought 1200 is for 90min).

Wah lau, Bodi so xe now, last time I remember only 600+ and I remember the girls are not so great.

mrate79
11-07-2014, 12:58 AM
Awesome FR.

ebonkie
11-07-2014, 09:11 AM
Awesome FR.

awaiting for urs too.. if you had gone down to BS (bodhi Sauna).. :p

ebonkie
11-07-2014, 08:20 PM
thunderstorms CAT 1 lighting risk in Shai.. :D

sunkistorange
12-07-2014, 03:05 AM
hi bros, will be there next week.....staying near Weifang Road.. Any recommendations bro? Gam xia gam xia.....:D

birthz777z
12-07-2014, 09:06 AM
Anyone in shanghai today? I'm at ,xi zhang nan road's hanting. Probably can explore or watch world cup together?

Btw, where is 好地方?

Cheers

Xiaozhang
15-07-2014, 12:13 PM
went to this one last week. I found it pretty good value for money. Located at 延安西路3190号 building next to 金钱豹。On the 5 floor,charge only 680 if you go before 6pm and after 6pm only 780. One an half hour 水磨 unlimited shot,if you can. I tried twice, one with pretty young girl with sizeable tits, the other one more mature and experience. One shot before all those standard 水磨,after SOP,another one.

Place is easy to find and condition still pretty good. One good thing about it is you do not need to change close in a the public with other guy, they bring you to a room to change. Follow by selection of girls in a platform. They have picture if you join their QQ group, provided you know Chinese as everything in Chinese.

Their QQ group number is 303282845, for those who dont have a QQ account you can sms or call one of their manager 何林,13482621695

Nowaday it is not easy to find anywhere charge 680 for 1.5 hours service with unlimited shot. Two girls that I tried both are good service, no complain for multiple shots and did everything they did on the water bed.

Hope you guy has another choice to visit if you in Puxi area near Hongqiao.

i got another contact which is near 七宝, not tried yet but girls look young most in their teens. May tried out next time if time allows.

DTCEPL
15-07-2014, 12:47 PM
hi bros, will be there next week.....staying near Weifang Road.. Any recommendations bro? Gam xia gam xia.....:D

Weifang Lu and Laoshan Lu got alot of Massage Joints:D.........

ebonkie
15-07-2014, 03:25 PM
Weifang Lu and Laoshan Lu got alot of Massage Joints:D.........

thats ur home ground.. what are the rates? good selection? :p

DTCEPL
15-07-2014, 03:34 PM
thats ur home ground.. what are the rates? good selection? :p

Bro u see me too up liao lah, me looooooooong time no go MP, Sauna, KTV etc. liao lah! Mostly MILF.....but I guess these are the better compared to SYTs which usually are low on service standards!

Aiyo those joints once goes in must go for the lowest rates on the table because regardless of what package u choose, I think all sama sama, touch touch here, touch touch there, piano abit here and there (of course some can massage well), then ask u to pay a couple of hundreds for a HJ which probably should already be inclusive in the package payable at the counter, and get it over with fast fast, whahahaha:D. Usually I asked for a therapist who can massage well which is what I go MP for.

Anyway I everyday walk past while going to work but neber go in anymore, so dun know the current rates!

ebonkie
15-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Bro u see me too up liao lah, me looooooooong time no go MP, Sauna, KTV etc. liao lah! Mostly MILF.....but I guess these are the better compared to SYTs which usually are low on service standards!

Aiyo those joints once goes in must go for the lowest rates on the table because regardless of what package u choose, I think all sama sama, touch touch here, touch touch there, piano abit here and there (of course some can massage well), then ask u to pay a couple of hundreds for a HJ which probably should already be inclusive in the package payable at the counter, and get it over with fast fast, whahahaha:D. Usually I asked for a therapist who can massage well which is what I go MP for.

Anyway I everyday walk past while going to work but neber go in anymore, so dun know the current rates!

thx for your reply.. me too.. I roam a few regular sauna and massage joints in puxi.. range from 680 to 880 or max 900 @ bodhi.. tink the cheapest F joint I encounter s 340rmb per shot, where my regular MILF works there.. pain looks, big boobs & porcelain skin, trimmed pubic hair.. notice this forum nobody shares freelance mm contacts.. if have also not for sharing..

most newbies / samsters here just ask for lobang address and rates.. wonder where all the laojiao samsters went??..

DTCEPL
15-07-2014, 04:07 PM
notice this forum nobody shares freelance mm contacts.. if have also not for sharing..

most newbies / samsters here just ask for lobang address and rates.. wonder where all the laojiao samsters went??..

I guess FL MMs only reserved for private consumption:D!

Nowadays I only stick to one or two joints with my regular therapists to enjoy good massage with a reasonable price tag, dun want to take risk and pay a bomb for lousy piano services. I even sign up as member with a norminal discount for each visit, also support support my frend(s) lah!

Bro, have u been to any KTVs lately???

I think many Bros rtn back to Sinkie land already!

onlyhuman
15-07-2014, 04:49 PM
Supporting ebonkie thread!

I am one of those that returned to sinking land le...:D

Onlyhuman

ebonkie
15-07-2014, 06:22 PM
I guess FL MMs only reserved for private consumption:D!

Nowadays I only stick to one or two joints with my regular therapists to enjoy good massage with a reasonable price tag, dun want to take risk and pay a bomb for lousy piano services. I even sign up as member with a norminal discount for each visit, also support support my frend(s) lah!

Bro, have u been to any KTVs lately???

I think many Bros rtn back to Sinkie land already!

no KTV gathering for a long time liao.. think the last major event was wiz big bro putongren & shenge.. after that event.. had a couple of small gatherings.. some of the regular ktv managers shifted to other venues.. some junior ones took over.. they still sms me on weekly basis to patron their premises.. heard from them, now more daring stunts.. strip-tease plus BBBJ private session inside room.. :eek:

PuTonRen
15-07-2014, 10:35 PM
no KTV gathering for a long time liao.. think the last major event was wiz big bro putongren & shenge.. after that event.. had a couple of small gatherings.. some of the regular ktv managers shifted to other venues.. some junior ones took over.. they still sms me on weekly basis to patron their premises.. heard from them, now more daring stunts.. strip-tease plus BBBJ private session inside room.. :eek:

Dear Bro ebonkie,

At my age now, I have gone into retirement back to our homeland.

waikeekee
15-07-2014, 10:46 PM
Dear Bro ebonkie,

大叔:You finally appeared liao!

dude head
16-07-2014, 01:06 AM
Yoz yoz .. xiao di me come find lastest post and by chance read some happening things

wish I know u all few yrs back sia.. I can exp so much fun. Hehe

ebonkie
16-07-2014, 09:29 AM
Supporting ebonkie thread!

I am one of those that returned to sinking land le...:D

ya me too.. currently in process.. didn't metup wiz u and the rest at lavender foodcourt leh..

Dear Bro ebonkie,

senior bro.. retirement still can come back on tour mah..

大叔:You finally appeared liao!

bro you too.. finally appeared here.. can find time to meetup bo??

Sturmgrenadier
16-07-2014, 09:51 AM
I'm arriving hotel around 11pm tonight - any bros want to meet up and explore? Hotel at West Nanjing Road area :)

waikeekee
16-07-2014, 12:29 PM
bro you too.. finally appeared here.. can find time to meetup bo??

You arrange lor! :rolleyes:

DTCEPL
16-07-2014, 01:07 PM

Bro PTR, next time we can have kopi and dim sum.....kopi session no need to retire rite:D?

Long time no see!

DTCEPL
16-07-2014, 01:09 PM
heard from them, now more daring stunts.. strip-tease plus BBBJ private session inside room.. :eek:

Strip-tease have been around for a very long time:p, but BBBJ......for current time, tats new to me, I guess such service only limited to certain joints and certain Gals, or all Gals provide tat?:rolleyes:

I long time no go KTV, karcheng alittle itchy liao, felt like go KTV sit sit abit, whahahaha!

ebonkie
16-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Strip-tease have been around for a very long time:p, but BBBJ......for current time, tats new to me, I guess such service only limited to certain joints and certain Gals, or all Gals provide tat?:rolleyes:

I long time no go KTV, karcheng alittle itchy liao, felt like go KTV sit sit abit, whahahaha!

ya I pose the question to the ktv manager how is the strip tease dancer going to bbbj the 4 or more guys in the same room within the duration of 2 to 3 songs?? hygenie aspects?? urine+sperm substance pass on by mouth to the last tiko who had his bbbj from the strip-tease mm..

she stunned.. & said can.. only 500rmb per tips to the strip-tease dancer..

nowadays, not much daring snr samsters.. I forsee most would leave the room or siam such strip-tease cum bbbj sessions.. happen before.. probably go hide in the toilet or smootchin' at the corridor with their respective mm.. :D

DTCEPL
16-07-2014, 03:53 PM
bbbj the 4 or more guys in the same room within the duration of 2 to 3 songs?? hygenie aspects?? urine+sperm substance pass on by mouth to the last tiko who had his bbbj from the strip-tease mm..

nowadays, not much daring snr samsters.. I forsee most would leave the room or siam such strip-tease cum bbbj sessions.. happen before.. probably go hide in the toilet or smootchin' at the corridor with their respective mm.. :D

OMG u mean the strip dancer does the BBBJ.........:eek:

Hehe I am one of the kind that u just mentioned, I always leave the room during the strip dance (no BBBJ experience or being offered so far), scared wait bey tahan after being rubba rubba by the Dancer and want that nite but no MM to sexified since I no Wifey, no GF and stay alone!:o....tabao KTV MMs too ex lah!:p

Bro please PM me which Joint offered BBBJ by the Dancers!

Sturmgrenadier
16-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Still looking for kaki! Arriving late this evening but ready to chiong! Any bros want to catch up? Pls PM me and I'll text you as soon as I reach Hotel lol

DTCEPL
16-07-2014, 04:15 PM
Still looking for kaki! Arriving late this evening but ready to chiong! Any bros want to catch up? Pls PM me and I'll text you as soon as I reach Hotel lol

Bro since u arriving so late, u should head for the hotel and rest well, ready to venture out the following day fully rested, full of energy with healthy spermy:p!

ebonkie
16-07-2014, 11:47 PM
OMG u mean the strip dancer does the BBBJ.........:eek:

Hehe I am one of the kind that u just mentioned, I always leave the room during the strip dance (no BBBJ experience or being offered so far), scared wait bey tahan after being rubba rubba by the Dancer and want that nite but no MM to sexified since I no Wifey, no GF and stay alone!:o....tabao KTV MMs too ex lah!

Bro please PM me which Joint offered BBBJ by the Dancers!

tink its the previous huadu ktv joint we went b4.. nw changed name liao..

Bro PTR, next time we can have kopi and dim sum.....kopi session no need to retire rite?

Long time no see!

ya rope me in if got kopi & dimsum gathering hor..

ya me too.. I also like to be invited for 6c6c..

got sim, can always pm for invitation.. have a good rest & prepare for firing tmrw.. lol.. night time mm stock no good selection..

sunkistorange
17-07-2014, 12:04 AM
Went to le le spa located near weifang road. Didnt really had a good experience as they were trying to hard sell me to become member....1k or 2k.....massage wise was decent enough at first but of cos came the main part......happy ending was exclusive when i asked and a normal HJ cost me 300rmb....but luckily didnt let small bro take over big bro, paid 300 for the massage and 100rmb for tips only. Gal was not bad though.....but turned off by her hard sell tactics....

ebonkie
17-07-2014, 06:35 PM
Went to one sauna joint near double tree hilton sheraton pudong.. Ex-FL in SG wiz big natural D jugs.. Cost me 1580 rmb for 90 mins 2x shots.. Nowadayz car models rate so ex.. No discount or entrance rate @ 1880 rmb..

TerKohPek
17-07-2014, 11:07 PM
I am staying at Shanghai PUXI Intercontinental Hotel next week. Anything happening around the hotel? any massage spa etc???

Sturmgrenadier
17-07-2014, 11:41 PM
Bro since u arriving so late, u should head for the hotel and rest well, ready to venture out the following day fully rested, full of energy with healthy spermy:p!

Haiz I took your advice bro t kena sabo today. My two bosses took me out to dinner and then insisted on bringing me to go look look see see at the pudong jiang thing. Just got back to hotel...full day of meetings tomorrow followed by offsite to Zhejiang in the evening lol.

Basically came all the way to SH and didn't get to play lolx.

Not blaming you bro as you gave good advice...just unfortunate sequence of events lol!

Goodbye Shanghai - till the next time!

DTCEPL
18-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Goodbye Shanghai - till the next time!

Well Bro U didnt missed much actually, to cheong in Shanghai cost a bomb and not worth the money, and furthermore it is really not that great afterall.;)

ebonkie
18-07-2014, 10:04 AM
Well Bro U didnt missed much actually, to cheong in Shanghai cost a bomb and not worth the money, and furthermore it is really not that great afterall.;)

nevermind he ordered massage+happy ending takeaway for supper last9.. glad he managed to find time to fire out the heat in his hotel-room.. hahahaha

DTCEPL
18-07-2014, 01:34 PM
nevermind he ordered massage+happy ending takeaway for supper last9.. glad he managed to find time to fire out the heat in his hotel-room.. hahahaha

Order your Gals ah:p?

Glad he enjoyed his virgin trip afterall, leaving Shanghai a happy man!

DTCEPL
18-07-2014, 01:38 PM
Cost me 1580 rmb for 90 mins 2x shots.. Nowadayz car models rate so ex.. No discount or entrance rate @ 1880 rmb..

Goodness that is alot of Money................:eek:!

Tats why nowadays, I stayed at home watch TV and eat tibits only, cannot afford such high level spendings!

DTCEPL
18-07-2014, 01:47 PM
My two bosses took me out to dinner and then insisted on bringing me to go look look see see at the pudong jiang thing. Just got back to hotel...full day of meetings tomorrow followed by offsite to Zhejiang in the evening lol.

Shanghai notin to look see look see lah, u should have proposed to bring them to Uniformed KTV and let to look see look see the Meimeis and Strip dancers, whahahaha, like tat next day sure energy many many ready for work !:D

garne
18-07-2014, 08:41 PM
there are quite a few pretty FLs out there whom are students and really really hot and young looking who are offering bonks between RMB500-RMB1000.

gg_peter
19-07-2014, 03:31 AM
there are quite a few pretty FLs out there whom are students and really really hot and young looking who are offering bonks between RMB500-RMB1000.

Mind reminding where you are talking about? thanks!

ahjohn888
19-07-2014, 05:00 PM

Wah. Got this kind of lobang. Share share leh.

Sturmgrenadier
19-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Bro eBonkie - thank you for accommodating me so last minute!

Great service from your stable and worth every penny!

ebonkie
20-07-2014, 06:37 AM
Bro eBonkie - thank you for accommodating me so last minute!

Great service from your stable and worth every penny!

thx bro.. u last min action hero, how can I not help?? hahaha :D

Sturmgrenadier
20-07-2014, 07:25 AM
thx bro.. u last min action hero, how can I not help?? hahaha :D

No choice - this trip damn packed lol.

Once again JinJin was very cute lah and definitely has good erotic massage skills!

I'll be back in SH on a half yearly basis, at the very least, as my company HQ is there - we should definitely catch up at some point if you are still in town.

Keep recruiting good talent bro! I bet you have fun training them as well LoL!

ebonkie
20-07-2014, 08:23 AM
No choice - this trip damn packed lol.

Once again JinJin was very cute lah and definitely has good erotic massage skills!

I'll be back in SH on a half yearly basis, at the very least, as my company HQ is there - we should definitely catch up at some point if you are still in town.

Keep recruiting good talent bro! I bet you have fun training them as well LoL!

of cos bro.. I m resident here.. definately in town.. JinJin olready graduated wiz full honors & so is JiaJia too.. :p

PuTonRen
20-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Bro PTR, next time we can have kopi and dim sum.....kopi session no need to retire rite:D?

Long time no see!

Bros DTCEPL, WKK and ebonkie,

Thanks for remembering this old man here. I promise you I will contact all of you the next time I go Shanghai, for tea and dim sum.

Going into retirement at the right time is important. Sigh.......

Pink_Flyod
21-07-2014, 12:18 AM
Bros DTCEPL, WKK and ebonkie,

Thanks for remembering this old man here. I promise you I will contact all of you the next time I go Shanghai, for tea and dim sum.

Going into retirement at the right time is important. Sigh.......

I also remember you old fart... just have party with WKK in Hefei last week.. next time if you around, will bring you to good place in Shangai with WKK...

memorablez
21-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Seems like most of the old timers bros are more active in INT threads liaos

PuTonRen
22-07-2014, 10:15 PM
I also remember you old fart... just have party with WKK in Hefei last week.. next time if you around, will bring you to good place in Shangai with WKK...

Haha! It is an honour to have you remembering this old man here.

I cannot afford to party with you as you always go to atas place that I can ill afford. Haha...

Anyway, I shall let you know if I do go to Shanghai.

This
23-07-2014, 07:31 PM
of cos bro.. I m resident here.. definately in town.. JinJin olready graduated wiz full honors & so is JiaJia too.. :p

Fully agree with you bro! I still can remember the face of Jia Jia when she perform a CIM on me... One of the best I have ever encounter... :)

ebonkie
23-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Fully agree with you bro! I still can remember the face of Jia Jia when she perform a CIM on me... One of the best I have ever encounter... :)

Wa good stuff from a great chick but where s ur FR?? Haha :D

This
25-07-2014, 11:12 AM
Wa good stuff from a great chick but where s ur FR?? Haha :D

Bro, I wrote 2 FR.. last year.. I guess you might over look my last FR on her. Which you did not give me any points :(

Gooofy
26-07-2014, 04:48 PM
anyone wants to go to 1066 tonight?

chinacuntlover
27-07-2014, 01:57 AM
踏一宫
1145 jiangnin lu
was told by web pretty masseurs
went there close shop :(

derayster
28-07-2014, 02:43 AM
Tried JinJin from bro ebonkie's stable today and her service was excellent!
This SWT really knows how to use her hands...

Should definitely try her if any bro is in Shanghai

ebonkie
29-07-2014, 11:55 AM
Tried JinJin from bro ebonkie's stable today and her service was excellent!
This SWT really knows how to use her hands...

Should definitely try her if any bro is in Shanghai

Thx for ur good words bro

sundale_00
29-07-2014, 04:12 PM
I'm going shanghai in September. ...any good recommendation?

ebonkie
29-07-2014, 04:32 PM
I'm going shanghai in September. ...any good recommendation?

Yup check out details on shaibestlobang

DTCEPL
31-07-2014, 09:58 AM
Take care Shanghai Bros, wind blowing this way, maybe missing abit!

Heng heng ah, managed to come back last nite on a tiny time slot where the air space is opened (but delayed).

Enjoy the wet and windy days ahead:p!

cumcum69
31-07-2014, 08:27 PM
Tried JinJin from ebonkie's stable last night. Good service.

DTCEPL
01-08-2014, 09:36 AM
Heard that HaoDiFang at Zhang Yang Lu is closed for good by authorities due to recent raid and arrested of many people caught with their pants down including: Customers, Therapists, Counter Staff etc. and all sentenced.

One place goned:o!

ebonkie
03-08-2014, 08:35 AM
Heard that HaoDiFang at Zhang Yang Lu is closed for good by authorities due to recent raid and arrested of many people caught with their pants down including: Customers, Therapists, Counter Staff etc. and all sentenced.

good intel bro.. wa jialut.. better go for outcalls now.. or else caught wiz pants down by the local AVs really malu xia.. :p

McLoud
03-08-2014, 01:03 PM
hey bros, haven't read all the topic yet, but anyone recommends LBs from Shanghai Craigslist?

dk24
03-08-2014, 09:46 PM
don't use cl in china..

in shanghai for tmrw, pm if wanna go sauna during day

McLoud
04-08-2014, 12:26 AM
don't use cl in china..

May I know why? For girls the ads are indeed fake, but for LB too?

DTCEPL
04-08-2014, 02:04 PM
good intel bro.. wa jialut.. better go for outcalls now.. or else caught wiz pants down by the local AVs really malu xia.. :p

Hehe Bro Bro share share info lor:p!

Nowadays better go sianz a Meimei and be exclusive to u at home lor;).

Sinofaguo
04-08-2014, 11:13 PM

Looks like the whole chain may have been busted since their website is out
http://www.hotfor.net/ with an sql error

05-08-2014, 08:37 AM
Hi guys any recommendation for a good spa or ktv?

Thanks!

ebonkie
07-08-2014, 10:07 AM

seems like the only popular massage jt in SH has gone.. can only go for high end saunas for bonks..

Hi guys any recommendation for a good spa or ktv?

Thanks!

ya look forward to your return upz before u head dwn to a good spa/ktv..:D

07-08-2014, 01:23 PM
seems like the only popular massage jt in SH has gone.. can only go for high end saunas for bonks..

ya look forward to your return upz before u head dwn to a good spa/ktv..:D

Upz you thks. But still don't know where to go for spa and ktv. Haha

DTCEPL
07-08-2014, 02:57 PM
Upz you thks. But still don't know where to go for spa and ktv. Haha

Many SPAs and Sauna all over Shanghai, can go anywhere u like, just be careful with rates and avoid Heidian (normally such places got no customers)!

tryingluck
07-08-2014, 03:06 PM
just went to 1066, apparently price has reduce to 650rmb for most girls.
but girls selection not a lot.:(
heard from a girl they have another main branch called 金something just down the road, price slightly more ex but a lot better quality girls and better rooms.
Any bro been there?

packardbell
09-08-2014, 12:25 PM
Shanghai SPA or so called 会馆 is back to life again. However, it still remains
discreet. One good place that I know of still operating 东森会馆, at 4th floor.
Price range from 800 to 1400 rmb depending on your selection. Those
1400rmb is the model type (other than got height, I cannot find any
better from others). Recommend to try the normal which is quite pretty though. Anyone need the exact the location can PM me your wechat.

whamzz
10-08-2014, 11:36 AM
any bros here wanna meet up next sat? I will be in SH for just a day! thinking of chionging bodi!

ebonkie
10-08-2014, 07:04 PM
any bros here wanna meet up next sat? I will be in SH for just a day! thinking of chionging bodi!

can jio me.. my regular mm @ bodi s dying for me to bonk her.. hahaha :D

stormy696
10-08-2014, 08:03 PM
can jio me.. my regular mm @ bodi s dying for me to bonk her.. hahaha :D

Bro, been to bodhi a few times the girls i see so so...many be the good ones taken up. Can PM me the working numbers of the ang pai there?

ebonkie
10-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Bro, been to bodhi a few times the girls i see so so...many be the good ones taken up. Can PM me the working numbers of the ang pai there?

sory bro, I m not the okt there.. u can ask the floor manager for the AP numbers.. :D

ebonkie
11-08-2014, 09:51 AM
any singa bros keen to meet for sauna/massage activities, pls pm me.. :p

mvpexcalibur
12-08-2014, 12:37 PM
any singa bros keen to meet for sauna/massage activities, pls pm me.. :p

So drink kopi ..no need to pm u :) haha ! Anything good to eat around people's square ...

DTCEPL
13-08-2014, 11:37 AM
So drink kopi ..no need to pm u :) haha ! Anything good to eat around people's square ...

People's Square eateries all for tourists, also many KFC and McDonalds if you do not mind expired nuggets and accelerated growth chicken:rolleyes:......and be careful, many Heidian in that area, normally located in those little quiet lanes!

Cheers!

ebonkie
13-08-2014, 06:15 PM

ya u can eat 小笼包 and fried stinkin' toufu all you want around people square.. :p

shinigamis
13-08-2014, 07:51 PM
ya u can eat 小笼包 and fried stinkin' toufu all you want around people square.. :p

huh really? i cannot find good stinky tofu around people square. Do you know which one is good? :)

ebonkie
14-08-2014, 01:14 AM
huh really? i cannot find good stinky tofu around people square. Do you know which one is good? :)

hard to tell which r good cos they are those who are moveable and located along the back alleys..

DTCEPL
14-08-2014, 10:37 AM
hard to tell which r good cos they are those who are moveable and located along the back alleys..

Tats where the Heidians are usually located:D......

Hope they dun sell a piece of Tofu for Rmb1000, whahahaha!

ebonkie
14-08-2014, 01:13 PM
Tats where the Heidians are usually located:D......

Hope they dun sell a piece of Tofu for Rmb1000, whahahaha!

of cos bro, some heidians can fetch up to 30K rmb of toufu, depending on how bad the situation can be.. recently quite safe.. no tiko in distress who will call me in middle of the night requesting for help.. :p

prentice
14-08-2014, 04:31 PM
Any bros going to shanghai this weekend?

whamzz
14-08-2014, 05:30 PM
Any bros going to shanghai this weekend?

Me!!! I will be there this Sat

ebonkie
15-08-2014, 08:27 AM
Me!!! I will be there this Sat

bro, ur pm s full.. pls be @ bodi on sat 7pm to participate in our gameplan.. :p

whamzz
15-08-2014, 05:12 PM
bro, ur pm s full.. pls be @ bodi on sat 7pm to participate in our gameplan.. :p

Sure thing bro!

ebonkie
15-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Sure thing bro!

heard bodi tmrw closed for holidayz.. sianz manz.. maybe got vice ops.. hope not..

shinigamis
16-08-2014, 04:58 PM
btw, im in shanghai as well, until 2nd of september, lol.

looking for a good full body oil massage.
the worst thing is i cannot really speak chinese :(

any recommendation to call to hotel? :p

ebonkie
16-08-2014, 11:01 PM
btw, im in shanghai as well, until 2nd of september, lol.

looking for a good full body oil massage.
the worst thing is i cannot really speak chinese :(

any recommendation to call to hotel? :p

hi bro, u cant speak Chinese.. can always pm or contact me if you want good outcall massage.. details in my siggy thread.. shaibestlobang :p

whamzz
17-08-2014, 09:52 AM
Had a great night out with ebonkie last night! Thanks bro for being so generous in sharing your secret hideouts with all of us..you will definitely be missed when u go back to Singapore..anyway, catch you around when u are back in sg and we shall continue our exploits in local ground!

soulfinder78
17-08-2014, 10:06 AM
Hi will be there from 18 to 23 Aug.

But I will be in Wai Gao Qiao area. Anyone wanna lim kopi? :D

vinvin76
17-08-2014, 10:41 AM
Thanks bro ebonkie for the nightout :) have a saft trip and we catch up soon bro:)

ebonkie
17-08-2014, 10:53 AM

Thanks bro ebonkie for the nightout :) have a saft trip and we catch up soon bro:)

sure bro, great to meet another sinkie bro in tiongkok.. maybe we can have kopi session too @ WGQ too.. sinz we have another bro onboard nxt week..
got one place have nice carrot cake over there.. :p

Stimsia
17-08-2014, 02:10 PM
many roadside 油压
any good recommend with young mm :p

price range from 200rmb - 500rmb
古北area rather ex, cater to Korean

Stimsia
17-08-2014, 02:16 PM

saw one 好地方 baodinglu
signboard lighted but dont know entrance
call the dianping number was a 水饺店:confused:

Stimsia
17-08-2014, 02:40 PM
went to this one last week. I found it pretty good value for money. Located at 延安西路3190号 building next to 金钱豹。On the 5 floor,charge only 680 if you go before 6pm and after 6pm only 780. One an half hour 水磨 unlimited shot,if you can. I tried twice, one with pretty young girl with sizeable tits, the other one more mature and experience. One shot before all those standard 水磨,after SOP,another one.

Place is easy to find and condition still pretty good. One good thing about it is you do not need to change close in a the public with other guy, they bring you to a room to change. Follow by selection of girls in a platform. They have picture if you join their QQ group, provided you know Chinese as everything in Chinese.

Their QQ group number is 303282845, for those who dont have a QQ account you can sms or call one of their manager 何林,13482621695

Nowaday it is not easy to find anywhere charge 680 for 1.5 hours service with unlimited shot. Two girls that I tried both are good service, no complain for multiple shots and did everything they did on the water bed.

Hope you guy has another choice to visit if you in Puxi area near Hongqiao.

i got another contact which is near 七宝, not tried yet but girls look young most in their teens. May tried out next time if time allows.

hi

good recommend
can pm 七宝 contact?
thanks

Stimsia
17-08-2014, 02:51 PM
yeah im aware of the touts there. Im not sure if im gonna bonk though might be bringing a friend along with me, who is really not keen and in for these type of stuff that we are in for. However im based in Hangzhou currently and had a good fair share of the saunas and health spas around there and i must say its really a paradise here (to our pockets as well) compared to back home.

Hi

can provide good recommend?:)

Stimsia
17-08-2014, 02:51 PM
Shanghai Collection

Name 东森会馆
Location 4th floor
Price 800 to 1400 rmb

Name 1066
Location ?
Price 650 rmb
Others : girls selection not a lot.

Name ?
Location 5 floor 延安西路3190号 next to 金钱豹。
Price 680 if you go before 6pm and after 6pm only 780

Name bodi spa
Location No.1245, Longyang Road
Price 900 and 1200.

Weifang Lu and Laoshan Lu got alot of Massage Joints
Min Hang area, u can try Hao Quan(豪泉公馆)

vinvin76
17-08-2014, 05:37 PM
sure bro, great to meet another sinkie bro in tiongkok.. maybe we can have kopi session too @ WGQ too.. sinz we have another bro onboard nxt week..
got one place have nice carrot cake over there.. :p

Sure bro let me know when k sure to join you 😊and also near my place lol

ebonkie
18-08-2014, 01:44 PM
Sure bro let me know when k sure to join you ��and also near my place lol

when wana go Bodi again.. my regular mm told me today reopens.. vice ops code green..

vinvin76
18-08-2014, 03:37 PM
when wana go Bodi again.. my regular mm told me today reopens.. vice ops code green..

Bro i anything :) call me if you are going.

ebonkie
19-08-2014, 09:29 AM

yeah soon this week.. been raining cats & dogs all day manz.. affecting bonk ops.. lol :rolleyes:

Sturmgrenadier
19-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Just check out bro eBonkie's stable can liao lor!

NyehGongGong
19-08-2014, 05:09 PM
hmm... been quite sometime since I've visited this website...
for the past 4 years, I've been spending time in Shanghai prison for something I didnt do.. fuckup....

Anyway, I used to patronise this sauna:

南方城休闲会所

地址:沪闵路7580弄111支弄36-39号二楼

电话:(021)54802188

girls quite OK lah.. service also buay pai... but abit small for the spa area.. no theme room.. (now dono got update n upgrade bohz..) price last time is RMB680 b4 7pm....after that is 780....

ebonkie
19-08-2014, 08:53 PM

sure mates.. likely this week TGIF..

Bro, any suggestion near Shangrila pudong.... First time going to shanghai

bro, have upz you.. you may join us to bodi if u r available..

still awaiting when you wana lim kopi bro..

Just check out bro eBonkie's stable can liao lor!

good idea.. just dial the digits or wechat..

girls quite OK lah.. service also buay pai... but abit small for the spa area.. no theme room.. (now dono got update n upgrade bohz..) price last time is RMB680 b4 7pm....after that is 780....

tink the rates have gone up to 880 & above lo..

NyehGongGong
19-08-2014, 09:34 PM
wah seh.. means this spa has survived for at least 8yrs!!!
kns... maybe i should pay a visit there once i get back to shanghai end of this month!!

Anyone interested?:D:D

sdt7971
20-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Hi,
My HM area is ard Dong Xiu Lu.
Work area is ard Pu Dong Aveune.

May I know any happening ard tis area.

Thank you.

NyehGongGong
20-08-2014, 05:16 PM
I stayed in Pudong area also... but don't think Pudong is a happening area... at least not that I know of....

you are in shanghai for how long? Maybe free go out lim kopi... hehe

Marvo
21-08-2014, 05:23 PM
shanghai is a much interesting place as compared to suzhou where im based ..
im in if there is any outings in shanghai , just a 30min train ride away :D:D

leelu717
23-08-2014, 12:56 AM
Hi,
My HM area is ard Dong Xiu Lu.
Work area is ard Pu Dong Aveune.

May I know any happening ard tis area.

Thank you.

I think around there you can go Bodi or Merylin hotel (maybe spelling wrong)

xxinvokerxx
23-08-2014, 03:24 PM
Going shanghai next month, any recommendations for just massage and happy ending?

whiterex
24-08-2014, 06:22 AM
Hi bros,

Which part of Shanghai is more happening with spa etc? Is it in pudong or puxi?

ebonkie
24-08-2014, 10:22 AM
Hi bros,

Which part of Shanghai is more happening with spa etc? Is it in pudong or puxi?

of cos puxi lah.. pudong not much happening saunas..

NyehGongGong
25-08-2014, 01:31 AM
Puxi (sounds like Pussy) is where the key actions is at lah, but I think I must also go see see look look and scout around. But OC very tight on me... so scouting also be abit more discreet... muahahahahha

Pudong as far as I know, not much happenings compared to Puxi...

ebonkie
26-08-2014, 08:42 AM
Puxi (sounds like Pussy) is where the key actions is at lah, but I think I must also go see see look look and scout around. But OC very tight on me... so scouting also be abit more discreet... muahahahahha

Pudong as far as I know, not much happenings compared to Puxi...

ya scouting on caution that not to talk to strangers.. or else pricey lesson learnt..

BGNeo
26-08-2014, 03:41 PM
First time going to Shanghai alone..

Any pro in Shanghai wanna bring newbie go going tomorrow night ? Dinner on me no problem!

ebonkie
28-08-2014, 09:15 AM
First time going to Shanghai alone..

Any pro in Shanghai wanna bring newbie go going tomorrow night ? Dinner on me no problem!

u may ctc me if u need a guide for your night ops :D

lit3s
28-08-2014, 06:40 PM
i will also be there next monday.....leaving shanghai on sat

Loss in Space 2
28-08-2014, 09:58 PM
Thanks bro ebonkie for the arrangement. Good attitude and hardworking girl

Keith2001
30-08-2014, 04:16 PM
Reached Shanghai, any happening taking place? Staying at Zhabei area.
Any outing or gathering?

ebonkie
31-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Reached Shanghai, any happening taking place? Staying at Zhabei area.
Any outing or gathering?

yesh any keen sauna goers, pls drop me a pm :D

haha_123
02-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Pardon me, if I kaypoh here abit.

Please avoid engaging with touts along Nanjing East Road and the Bund area. High chance of getting fleeced.

Please also avoid the touts hanging outside Heng Shan Road MRT station.

haha_123
02-09-2014, 11:03 AM
I think around there you can go Bodi or Merylin hotel (maybe spelling wrong)

Yes bro. U are right about Changhang Merrylin Hotel located at 818 Zhangyang Lu. The spa is located on the 3rd floor and price will be 900 rmb for everything. The spa operates from 1pm to 2am. Each session lasts about 60 to 70 mins. The syt will not rush u out of the room after u have ejaculated.
They will continue to chit-chat or do a back massage for u. The syt even asked for my local number and wechat ID.

After full service by the syt, an older and pretty lady will approach u before u proceed to the locker area. The lady offered me foot massage or ear candling for 80 rmb, but I didn't took up the offer as it was already 1:30am.

haha_123
02-09-2014, 11:24 AM
At Puxi, samsters can try the message at Holiday Inn Vista Shanghai Hotel located at 700 Chang Shou Lu. The price is 988 rmb for everything. But don't expect the gal to shower for u. I was assigned a syt of less than 20 years old.
As the syt led me to the small room at the end of the corridor, I could hear moans and groans coming out from the other rooms. It certainly helped to build up the excitement. Once inside the room, the syt was very hungry and threathened to rape me as I continued to arouse her without penetrating.
Finally, we had a go at each other like wild animals and I was left panting and sweating after 10 mins.

I must admit. It was tough going for an old uncle like me to go up against a 20 year old syt!:o

Even at close to midnight, she was like an energizer bunny pumping up and down on an old donkey!!:D

NyehGongGong
03-09-2014, 12:45 PM
i just did a checkup recently and the doc says man can still be strong in sex until 80s....
probably u seldom exercise lah, that's y panting lidat.
do more exercise, if not sexercise! muahahahaha

maui_boy
04-09-2014, 10:43 PM
Be in SH from 6-10 sept

Any bro wana kopi?

maui_boy
04-09-2014, 10:46 PM
hmm... been quite sometime since I've visited this website...
for the past 4 years, I've been spending time in Shanghai prison for something I didnt do.. fuckup....

Anyway, I used to patronise this sauna:

南方城休闲会所

地址:沪闵路7580弄111支弄36-39号二楼

电话:(021)54802188

Bro, what happen to u...

Can share...

xxinvokerxx
05-09-2014, 10:21 AM
Dear Bro, any good one in Meihua road?

xxinvokerxx
05-09-2014, 10:22 AM
Bro, any good MP nearby Meihua road?

ebonkie
05-09-2014, 05:21 PM
Be in SH from 6-10 sept

Any bro wana kopi?

ya u may jio me over the weekend for kopi if u wan.. :D

maui_boy
05-09-2014, 08:45 PM
ya u may jio me over the weekend for kopi if u wan.. :D

Okok...will wechat u

SHANGHAIlena
07-09-2014, 01:19 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/rvirew.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2v2gikh.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/o5xh1w.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2jadks4.jpg

Name: Lena
Looks: 8.0/10 (Classy OL)
Body: 9.5/10 (see pictures)
Boobs: 9/10 (C-cups, see pictures)
Height: 1.71m (Model like)

Package Provided

600RMB excludes cab fare
Massage and HJ

or

1200RMB
Full Course

Shower Together: (Before & After)
Frenching: No (Depends)
BJ: Yes
Catbath: Yes
Fingering: No
FJ: Willing to please

Please call me in advance to avoid disappointment
Do not serve Indians and African Nationals

If you like what you see and would like to try me please call 15801721287.

SHANGHAIlena
07-09-2014, 01:23 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/25usndh.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/28b5xy8.jpg

Package Provided

600RMB excludes cab fare
Massage and HJ

or

1200RMB
Full Course

coffee3in1
07-09-2014, 07:30 AM
Hi,

Looking for local help. Any bros to update? I am going to Chong Ming island. Any good recommendations over there? Or must go to PuXi/Pudong area? Thanks.

DumbAss
07-09-2014, 09:58 AM
Hi,

Looking for local help. Any bros to update? I am going to Chong Ming island. Any good recommendations over there? Or must go to PuXi/Pudong area? Thanks.

Nothing in Chong Ming.

sailsingapore
07-09-2014, 04:07 PM
Okok...will wechat u

Hi Bro MAUI_BOY !! Please check your pm's... thanks :D

ebonkie
07-09-2014, 05:40 PM
Hi Bro MAUI_BOY !! Please check your pm's... thanks :D

do I need to check mine too?? lol :p

ebonkie
07-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Hi,

you can do fishing in CM island.. better u go puxi for good recommendations :)

SHANGHAIlena
08-09-2014, 02:35 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/rvirew.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2v2gikh.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/o5xh1w.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2jadks4.jpg

Package Provided

600RMB excludes cab fare
Massage and HJ

or

1200RMB
Full Course

sailsingapore
08-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Okok...will wechat u

Hi Bro Maui_Boy !! Waiting for your return upzzz Bro :p THANKS !!

sailsingapore
08-09-2014, 04:03 PM
do I need to check mine too?? lol :p

hahaha !! No BIG BRO EBONKIE :D You are very very fast in returning upozz :)

coffee3in1
08-09-2014, 10:35 PM
you can do fishing in CM island.. better u go puxi for good recommendations :)

That's quite sad.

CM will be my operating base for the next few months. Transport in/out of the island is 1.5hrs min one way.

I am staying bu di boutique for one night. Bang bang before going to CM.

Cbt5145
09-09-2014, 08:22 AM
Hi,
It's been 2weeks++ I'm in shanghai, staying at sheraton pudong. Only been to hong song sauna last week and another one at century Avenue (merilyyn). Never been to bodi but would like to try out. So hopefully bros in this forum able to provide me with me advise.
1. Any password or membership number required to go in?
2. Any angpai to recommend?
3. What's the damage?
4. 1shot? 2 shots? Unlimited?

Plan to go before going home this weekend. ..

NyehGongGong
09-09-2014, 01:53 PM
Bro, what happen to u...

Can share...

Paiseh, maui_boy, didnt log on for quite sometime.
Anyway, 2guys in my company was sued for embezzlement, cut the story short, they found connections to the judge and prosecutors and in order to cut their sentence down, they maligned me as the mastermind (too bad, I was the only manager then when they embezzled, my GM and another manager both has just resigned.....). Although there's no evidence or proof of anything on me, and even though both these 2 guys' testimonial do not coincide in many details, the judge just give this FUCK UP comment in my verdict saying "他们与你没有利益冲突,所以没有必要诬陷你。" therefore, I got sentenced guilty. And these 2 guys from their former 6yrs sentence, got reduced to 5years and the other got Probational sentence (aka can go home liaoz... monthly report to police station can liaoz kind).
Sad to say, our fuckup consulate did nothing to protect us.. NOT even a little sound from them.... not even to protect us from ill-treatment by the detention house and prison... and even threaten all of us (there were 10singaporeans inside prison) to thumbprint our details for MoHA!

For all who read, do NOT trust the police here if they arrest u and when they say they want to HELP you. They will lie, cheat, threaten you etc until you give them testimonial to their advantage. Anything that you say that will help you in your case WILL NOT be recorded in your testimonial. Therefore, the advise is ZERO testimonial. Say nothing, Sign Nothing. If they have evidence, let their evidence talk. You defend nothing, say nothing, admit nothing and your sentence will be the least of the range they are going to charge you.

Sibei sianz.. but its all in the past...

DTCEPL
09-09-2014, 02:54 PM
Anyway, 2guys in my company was sued for embezzlement, cut the story short, they found connections to the judge and prosecutors and in order to cut their sentence down, they maligned me as the mastermind (too bad, I was the only manager then when they embezzled, my GM and another manager both has just resigned.....).

Yeah many Ah Tiongs Men (and even Meimei) are 小人 but will not go into details.

So I trust no one in Ah Tiong Land and ready to run road at all times 24/7;), and I have neber once relied on Sinkie Land Garment for anything, in Ah Tiong Land or Sinkie Land! So I guess it is always self-dependent!

NyehGongGong
09-09-2014, 04:23 PM
Yeah many Ah Tiongs Men (and even Meimei) are 小人 but will not go into details.

So I trust no one in Ah Tiong Land and ready to run road at all times 24/7;), and I have neber once relied on Sinkie Land Garment for anything, in Ah Tiong Land or Sinkie Land! So I guess it is always self-dependent!

True true, agree after the hard lesson learnt.... Now looking for job also... any good lobang to intro bohz?

36SCE
09-09-2014, 11:13 PM
therefore, I got sentenced guilty. And these 2 guys from their former 6yrs sentence, got reduced to 5years and the other got Probational sentence (aka can go home liaoz... monthly report to police station can liaoz kind).

If they find you Guilty, did you kena Probational sentence as well?

NyehGongGong
10-09-2014, 01:41 PM
If they find you Guilty, did you kena Probational sentence as well?

No lah! they say I'm the mastermind, meaning to say, I'm the BOSS mah..
so if 1 guy get probational, the other get 5yrs.. minimum I have to be 5yrs..
But becoz insufficient evidence, they can only give me 5yrs. If I admit the crime, I'll get more than 5yrs!

So I've been inside there for 4 yrs plus...

ebonkie
10-09-2014, 10:21 PM
Paiseh, maui_boy, didnt log on for quite sometime.
Anyway, 2guys in my company was sued for embezzlement, cut the story short, they found connections to the judge and prosecutors and in order to cut their sentence down, they maligned me as the mastermind (too bad, I was the only manager then when they embezzled, my GM and another manager both has just resigned.....). Although there's no evidence or proof of anything on me, and even though both these 2 guys' testimonial do not coincide in many details, the judge just give this FUCK UP comment in my verdict saying "他们与你没有利益冲突,所以没有必要诬陷你。" therefore, I got sentenced guilty. And these 2 guys from their former 6yrs sentence, got reduced to 5years and the other got Probational sentence (aka can go home liaoz... monthly report to police station can liaoz kind).
Sad to say, our fuckup consulate did nothing to protect us.. NOT even a little sound from them.... not even to protect us from ill-treatment by the detention house and prison... and even threaten all of us (there were 10singaporeans inside prison) to thumbprint our details for MoHA!

For all who read, do NOT trust the police here if they arrest u and when they say they want to HELP you. They will lie, cheat, threaten you etc until you give them testimonial to their advantage. Anything that you say that will help you in your case WILL NOT be recorded in your testimonial. Therefore, the advise is ZERO testimonial. Say nothing, Sign Nothing. If they have evidence, let their evidence talk. You defend nothing, say nothing, admit nothing and your sentence will be the least of the range they are going to charge you.

True true, agree after the hard lesson learnt.... Now looking for job also... any good lobang to intro bohz?

No lah! they say I'm the mastermind, meaning to say, I'm the BOSS mah..
so if 1 guy get probational, the other get 5yrs.. minimum I have to be 5yrs..
But becoz insufficient evidence, they can only give me 5yrs. If I admit the crime, I'll get more than 5yrs!

So I've been inside there for 4 yrs plus...

贪污 is quite a serious offense in China nowadays.. Heard rewards were even awarded when employees report such cases to the commercial criminal authorities.. I almost did launch a report against my previous company.. But hold back as my previous GM passed away last year..

Bro how can you be employed by another company if you are currently involved in a courtcase? Seriously u need a good lawyer to dig yourself out from this shit-hole. Can't imagine a sinkie bro to stay for 5 years in ah tiong s prison. Hope you r fine from all this..

NyehGongGong
11-09-2014, 12:17 PM
贪污 is quite a serious offense in China nowadays.. Heard rewards were even awarded when employees report such cases to the commercial criminal authorities.. I almost did launch a report against my previous company.. But hold back as my previous GM passed away last year..

Bro how can you be employed by another company if you are currently involved in a courtcase? Seriously u need a good lawyer to dig yourself out from this shit-hole. Can't imagine a sinkie bro to stay for 5 years in ah tiong s prison. Hope you r fine from all this..

hehe, dont worry dude, my case has already ended, because i've served and completed my sentence! I'm a survivor after staying in ah tiong
s prison for 4yrs plus! But sad to say, there's still 9 sinkie bro in ah tiong's prison in shanghai. and heard 3 more is about to join them.. (heard these 3 is at least 10yrs sentence and above...one of them is PHILIPS China's GM...) FYI, lawyers in SHANGHAI have ZERO power. they claim they got relationships to settle this n that, end up, u pay them but did not get the effect u wanted. Best way to save $$ and get the effect is to tell them, get me out u get how much, no get me out u only get this amount. lidat u wont lose out... 1 sinkie guy paid his lawyer like almost RMB 1mil, end up he got sentenced 13yrs!!! beware dudes!!!

DTCEPL
11-09-2014, 12:46 PM
FYI, lawyers in SHANGHAI have ZERO power. they claim they got relationships to settle this n that, end up, u pay them but did not get the effect u wanted. Best way to save $$ and get the effect is to tell them, get me out u get how much, no get me out u only get this amount. lidat u wont lose out...

Bro u are very rite!

My personal opinion is: Be prepared to run road 24/7 immediately, keep your money (don't spend it on Lawyers or connections) and use it during your road running, plan your exit route well in advance during 'Peace Time', and always think out of the Box and not like a Sinkie, because Sinkie Land System is different!

NyehGongGong
11-09-2014, 12:52 PM
Bro u are very rite!

Shanghai Lawyers and Sinkie Lawyers sama sama, act only on what you have already known......dun believe in Movies that show how lawyers fight cases in court lah, those are just movies:rolleyes:

Agreed!! Movies lie man! in court, the so called witness NEVER appear. Prosecutor READ the witness testimonial against you only. If you can overturn the testimonial, they will just go and re-do the testimonial to fit the case and still turn u guilty! that's y witness never appear in court, bcoz once they say anything in court, its finalised... Testimonial is "changeable" according to what they want in order to charge and sentence you.

DTCEPL
11-09-2014, 12:56 PM
Agreed!! Movies lie man! in court, the so called witness NEVER appear. Prosecutor READ the witness testimonial against you only. If you can overturn the testimonial, they will just go and re-do the testimonial to fit the case and still turn u guilty! that's y witness never appear in court, bcoz once they say anything in court, its finalised... Testimonial is "changeable" according to what they want in order to charge and sentence you.

Yeah Bro, I can understand you very well. My only personal opinion to deal with serious problems in Ah Tiong Land and be ready 24/7 to run road.

NyehGongGong
11-09-2014, 01:14 PM
Yeah Bro, I can understand you very well. My only personal opinion to deal with serious problems in Ah Tiong Land and be ready 24/7 to run road.

hehe.... SAF train you well sia! 24/7 to run... hit and run! well done! :D
I must learn from you liaoz!

cfmhunter
14-09-2014, 02:24 PM
Gonna be in pudong for one night tomorrow, any good recommendation? Wife just give birth to child, long time no release. Haha

DTCEPL
15-09-2014, 04:08 PM
hehe.... SAF train you well sia! 24/7 to run... hit and run! well done! :D
I must learn from you liaoz!

Yeah man, I SAF regular in the early 80's, trained me to run road fast:D!

No need to learn from me lah, just pack your bags and ready to go any minute. I am good to go within 15 minutes upon reaching my apartment, hope that is fast enough, hehe!

Now my bags are packed and car all fueled ready to run road 24/7 (but of course the CCTVs country wide can track where you're if one travels by car) away from problems, away from people wanting to find trouble with me etc. We are in foreign soil and we can never win the 地头蛇, and our understanding of problems, solutions and judicial systems is always from a Sinkie point of view, because we are Sinkies, and we think like a Sinkie even if we have stayed in Ah Tiong Land for a long time!

Run Road Fast is the solution because people in Ah Tiong land don't talk law or fair. Money and Benefits dictates the Law or Fairness of treatment one gets!

Of course many Bros need not run road because loaded mah. Me salaried man employed by cheapo SME will need to do so since i came Ah Tiong land to 自生自灭!

DTCEPL
15-09-2014, 04:09 PM
Gonna be in pudong for one night tomorrow, any good recommendation? Wife just give birth to child, long time no release. Haha

Just one nite then go Sauna lor, burned a couple of hundreds to thousand plus (depending on services required) tats it:D!

NyehGongGong
15-09-2014, 05:38 PM
cheapo SME still ok lah... at least got job. Not like me, now officially professional bummer..
No Job, everyday lobo in shanghai. Let me shanghainese wife feed me (she working as freight manager in 3PL company). muahahhha...

But I plan to start freight biz with my wife though.. anyone's company need international freight/domestic logistics support, please look for me hor!

ebonkie
15-09-2014, 09:50 PM
cheapo SME still ok lah... at least got job. Not like me, now officially professional bummer..
No Job, everyday lobo in shanghai. Let me shanghainese wife feed me (she working as freight manager in 3PL company). muahahhha...

But I plan to start freight biz with my wife though.. anyone's company need international freight/domestic logistics support, please look for me hor!

At least u get to enjoy time overseas visa free.. Lol

36SCE
15-09-2014, 09:56 PM
hehe, dont worry dude, my case has already ended, because i've served and completed my sentence! I'm a survivor after staying in ah tiongs prison for 4yrs plus!

Glad you made it out and survived ! All the best in your new venture with your wife !