PDA

View Full Version : question on rep points

REBOUND
25-01-2013, 06:07 AM
from what i know i have already been in this forum for 1 year, why my rep power still 0 ar any mod can explain to me thanks

Big Sexy
25-01-2013, 06:39 AM
mate.. read the sticky on rep system update
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407

1. Everyone starts with 20 reputation points and reputation power of 0. When a reputation score of 40 is reached, reputation power becomes 1.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=484 Reputation power reverts to "0" whenever your reputation score falls below 40 points and is restored whenever your score is 40 or more.

from what i know i have already been in this forum for 1 year, why my rep power still 0 ar any mod can explain to me thanks

ahpui99
25-01-2013, 08:34 PM
I kenna negative leh

Now under moderation
So a bit sian
I din even know what i did and who zapped me till like that

Sighhss

pleasezapme
25-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Yours is 37 points higher than mine. Consider better liao

ahpui99
25-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Well dude with a nick like that,,,,

How u know who zapped u

Meow^^
26-01-2013, 01:10 AM
Stop bitching! Go sign up for premium. Support the boss and the admin group for all their efforts!

Then are you signing up too? :D

SeekingAcc
26-01-2013, 06:37 AM
can admin tell me what's the meaning of every year gain 1 power. you must have 40points first to have that to ar? meaning if u do not have 40 points after 1 year ur power will still be 0?

sammyboyfor
26-01-2013, 07:40 AM
can admin tell me what's the meaning of every year gain 1 power. you must have 40points first to have that to ar? meaning if u do not have 40 points after 1 year ur power will still be 0?

You need minimum 40 points to have power. Once you're below that figure, it doesn't make any difference whether you've been a member for one year or ten years. Your power is zero. ;)

pleasezapme
26-01-2013, 10:38 AM
The moderator zapped me. From 43 points to -43 points.

Doesn't matter, 220 points can fell to -29 points in 2 days. But that chee bye relative abuser is not moderated. He can continue to fuck around at USD17.99 monthly.

KNN 17.99 monthly is just a small figure compare to COE price. Best if he terminate premium forum membership and re-join with new nick, he can nonsense around, zapping around and make samsters busy to zap him to expose all the clones

This chee bye kia thus can abuse relative freely while kill clones

Hope you visualise what i am thinking.

iFuckCLUParent
28-01-2013, 09:34 PM
please ignore this samster. no point you cry lao beh cry lao boo with him.

If it's peanuts to you, then subscribe it, everyday cry lao beh cry lao boo for fuck you koteh!
I dunno u, but I see your nick outside, as a samster, I will also support your request to "PLEASEZAPME!" Stop whining you cunt! And subscribe to premium and support the SBF mgt team on their efforts:D

iFuckCLUParent
28-01-2013, 09:45 PM
How dare you make CLY cry lao beh and cry lao boo ?

The moderator zapped me. From 43 points to -43 points.

Doesn't matter, 220 points can fell to -29 points in 2 days. But that chee bye relative abuser is not moderated. He can continue to fuck around at USD17.99 monthly.

KNN 17.99 monthly is just a small figure compare to COE price. Best if he terminate premium forum membership and re-join with new nick, he can nonsense around, zapping around and make samsters busy to zap him to expose all the clones

This chee bye kia thus can abuse relative freely while kill clones

Hope you visualise what i am thinking.