PDA

View Full Version : New hot place at Singapore Poly Guild Hse?

bizmun1
28-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Hi guys, have u all checked out Singapore Poly Guild House?

There's a rock band, Gingerbread Revival with Moses as Lead Singer...plus one hot lady singer, Lao Chio ; Cantopop band with young lady lead singer plus Encinta with another hot Malay young lady singer...

This place sure beats Devil's bar anytime...because it's not crowded but filled with beautiful people from all walks of life...of course mainly SP Polygrads & Alumni chio girls...BMW car sales agents, Prudential insurance agent, property agents, SME business owners & executives, JAL & SQ air stewardess, etc...

Only thing is kind of difficult to approach as place is wide...so guess best chance is to hit just outside toilet...

Bros...any comments of this place if you had visited

ocelot
28-03-2005, 05:22 PM
Bloody hell. You shareholder at this place issit? Free advertisement arh? Don't start this kind of bo liao thread, waste time, waste effort only.

Unless you OKT and provide poly FL, or else don't bloody waste my time. Lucky I no power, or u confirm kanna zap jialat jialat.

meng
28-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Threadstarter....you no tire meh...wantto get attention also not like that leh... :o

wat2woopee
29-03-2005, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=bizmun1]Hi guys, have u all checked out Singapore Poly Guild House?

SOMETHING'S COMING YOUR WAY.............. :mad:

Rof|maoxz
29-03-2005, 09:21 AM
[QUOTE=bizmun1]Hi guys, have u all checked out Singapore Poly Guild House?

SOMETHING'S COMING YOUR WAY.............. :mad:

No!!!! Please dun waste ammo to zap his point. :D

Castrol
29-03-2005, 09:33 AM
Hi guys, have u all checked out Singapore Poly Guild House?

There's a rock band, Gingerbread Revival with Moses as Lead Singer...plus one hot lady singer, Lao Chio ; Cantopop band with young lady lead singer plus Encinta with another hot Malay young lady singer...

ok ok..... dont get so excited.....
so who did you managed to bonk this time?

the Lao Chio?
Encinta?
the Malay young lady singer?
Moses??? :D

wahpiang
29-03-2005, 09:53 AM
to the threadstarter, it seems like you have not learnt your lesson. there is no point in saying the place got this got that. in the end, its the bonkability that we are interested. If you havent tried to up any girls there, why bother to start a new thread? If you have bonked the girls there, tell us in an FR but make sure you have a FR that can gel hor. surely you dun wan me to quote your previous FRs that have come undone?? :mad:

shoot
29-03-2005, 12:25 PM
There r places like what he has mentioned, is only he doesn't know. Good things never come easy my friend. Action is better than talk, until u have come up wf some kind of FR or prove, if not u will kanna left, right, top and bottom etc. Good luck! :)

geylangredlight
29-03-2005, 12:45 PM
:D asking trouble kekekeke

easyeasy
29-03-2005, 02:24 PM
to bizmun1,
hey these story set up not nice and interesting lah, you see every one is getting fed up already.
to win back your audience why dun you tell a story of how you approach some gay uncles who has some erotic profession like cleaning tables, dumping rubbish and such who in turn introduce you to their multi racism gay group where your backside and mouth where kenna service by them +++ kong +++ kong :p

darke
29-03-2005, 02:46 PM
No!!!! Please dun waste ammo to zap his point. :D

u got zap bo? :D

owen10
30-03-2005, 12:39 AM
d heading really caught my eye! i tot SP opened a TN joint in its premises, with students studying a Dip in TN wkg part time as on the job trng ... n that it's happening .. .chey ...

Randi_Candi
30-03-2005, 01:50 AM
d heading really caught my eye! i tot SP opened a TN joint in its premises, with students studying a Dip in TN wkg part time as on the job trng ... n that it's happening .. .chey ...
Brudda Owen10,

U 4got to c who is the threadstarter? :eek: :D

sextronics
30-03-2005, 03:20 PM
no point zapping him as he's already at rock bottom. :cool:

Jacky Wu
30-03-2005, 03:37 PM
no point zapping him as he's already at rock bottom. :cool:色通尼斯大哥,
He steel got the vuery long way to go go go
-20+ is abit the far from the highscore :eek:

mamashop
30-03-2005, 04:44 PM
You so long no come my shop by condom.... now where you buy your condom??? :rolleyes: 色通尼斯大哥,
He steel got the vuery long way to go go go
-20+ is abit the far from the highscore :eek:

S3vw
30-03-2005, 05:26 PM
You so long no come my shop by condom.... now where you buy your condom??? :rolleyes:

I think he buy on line liao la :D