PDA

View Full Version : Need help

biosensors
23-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Been asking around for ctc thru pm and on forum but seems no one bothers to share with a newbie like me? Any kind bros can share?

LPPlol
24-01-2013, 12:12 PM
Bro...

Why not buy a copy of new paper, flip thru the classifieds then pick one near your location, and go have fun.... instead of wasting your time waiting for a reply?

And you only got 2 post to begin with wor... I dunno how many pms you sent la, but i think you are better off looking yourself, or look out for clues in the various sea of threads.

Not trying to be sacarstic here... but then, if you want some good stuffs, you need to work for it.

Maybe you can zero in to the thread you need a reply on rather than posting a thread here?
You sound like a useless bum to me leh..

Now go spend some coins and buy Newpaper... dun say uncle LPPlol never teach you.

GR888
24-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Not trying to be sacarstic here... but then, if you want some good stuffs, you need to work for it....

Now go spend some coins and buy Newpaper... dun say uncle LPPlol never teach you.

ROTFL! :D ... I laughed until I almost fell off my chair and bit my tongue! :eek:

biosensors
24-01-2013, 12:21 PM
Bro...

Why not buy a copy of new paper, flip thru the classifieds then pick one near your location, and go have fun.... instead of wasting your time waiting for a reply?

And you only got 2 post to begin with wor... I dunno how many pms you sent la, but i think you are better off looking yourself, or look out for clues in the various sea of threads.

Not trying to be sacarstic here... but then, if you want some good stuffs, you need to work for it.

Maybe you can zero in to the thread you need a reply on rather than posting a thread here?

Sigh.. dude, won't it be better to go for the ones that have good report then just go around looking and get bad experiences?

Its fine you want to keep your playgrounds to yourself.

Thanks for ur advice anyway

ningcaichen
24-01-2013, 02:35 PM
Bro...
Now go spend some coins and buy Newpaper... dun say uncle LPPlol never teach you.at first when i saw need help...i tot is a gal need help to bonk her....:D

galore
24-01-2013, 03:01 PM
Ctc is very hard to get. I am also in the same boat.

LPPlol
24-01-2013, 03:46 PM
Sigh.. dude, won't it be better to go for the ones that have good report then just go around looking and get bad experiences?

Why not start with the sticky posts here first.. those usually won't go wrong..
or check out threads from seniors like bro GR888's threads first la.

It's not we don't wanna share, but you like so fast give up, expect people to spoon feed you then say we keep to ourselves when we don't give u what you want..

You are not at that level yet to say we don't share when you have got nothing to offer yet. Of course I am not those high level bro that offer super good FRs... but i've found my share of good experiences and bad ones.

You can keep the bad ones... unless all those you found are bad. Then maybe you post here and we will help you with the good

I am not speaking for the forum. It's just from my experience and I prefer to find my way out myself, gain experience to find better grounds then trade places along the way.

Hope you can take it with an open mind.

biosensors
24-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Bro, it is bcoz of at least 5-6 times of bad experiences that's why asking around for good contacts. I know it's difficult to ask here and get much replies. Thanks for entertaining me.

Forsyth
24-01-2013, 04:24 PM

I am someone who likes to go KTVs.
And there are many different ktvs, different play styles.
I can choose to ask bros fun or not, got how many girls, can play or not, next time bring me along.
Or just plan it out and go.
But have to understand that what is fun for 1 may not be fun for another.

Even if it is a bad trip, just come back and post it out in a neutral manner.
Such contributions will gain you credibility.

Not referring to KTVs exclusively, same applies to HC or MP.
I hardly think there is any chiongster who never had any bad experience.
Contributing and sharing is a 2 way street.

Spicy98
24-01-2013, 04:48 PM
Been asking around for ctc thru pm and on forum but seems no one bothers to share with a newbie like me? Any kind bros can share?

Bro, maybe for a start go for FL in dome 1,2 or 3 or even support sg FL with good FRs.

Write some FR so that at least bros here know you are a real samster too.

Was begging for ctcs too last year. :o

Went for a few FLs in dome 2 and some kind bros pass me some contacts. :D

Cheers

deadchief
24-01-2013, 06:28 PM

Hi Bro Biosensors,

I understand your difficulties. I have been there before as a newbie. Let me be a kind soul and share a place that I go to quite often last year. There are good facilities, good food, pretty girls, games etc..

Facilities
This place has a hot/cold jacuzzi pool and free flow of food and drinks. It has a lounge for relaxing. A TV room to play movies or watch local shows. Internet surfing is also provided.

Food
The food include rice, meat balls, chicken wings, wanton mee soup, french fries and all the typical chinese food. The drinks include all the various juices such as honey dew juice, water melon juice (my fav), orange juice, tea, coffee, milo, coke, sprite and even yakult. There are also beer but that one must pay extra.

Showering
When you enter, there will be girls in bikinis to help you shower and give you a listerine BBBJ.

You can request for one of the bikini girls to give you a hot pool lapdance totally nude followed by another listerine bbbj. In my opinion that is a good way to check out her service and is a good prelude to the bonking later.

Girls
There are more than 30 girls working there in shifts. The girls are very very hot. You can find the prettiest girls there that you never get the chance to find elsewhere. There are even girls from other countries too. If you ever dream of getting that hot colleague or schoolmate crush, chances of fulfilling your dream here is high.

Games
In the evening they will come out to parade and play games with the dudes who are lying on reclining chairs. The DJ will also play some music while each girl is assigned to one guy. The girl will then go through a series of acts, after each act she will move to the guy on the left and you get to savour the next girl. Each act takes around 30 seconds approx.

The first act usually consists of the girl placing your hands on her boobs to squeeze it or move in circles. The second act, the next girl will come to your chair and lick your ears while you can roam her boobs. The third act is where the third girl will grind her pussy at your bro. The fourth act depends, sometimes they give listerine bbbjs other times they rub their bare buttocks on your bro. You can see all their bare pussy lips from across the room as they grind the bro across from you as they all don't wear panties.

Then you can request for a line up and you can choose any girl you want and take her to the room. After that you are given a check list of actions you want her to perform such as mentos bbbj or licking of your feet. Or you can tick all options. After the deed, there is also a feedback form to rate the girl's service.

Foot Massage and other services
After that if you are tired you can get a foot massage from an uncle or auntie provided in the main lounge or you can get a back massage (clean one) to relax. They also have hair cut service, manicure, pedicure and even ear digging.

Or you can proceed to the dinning area to eat more free flow food or to the TV lounge to watch TV or read newspaper or surf internet (yes internet provided)

The price is quite steep, about $250-$300 per session but quite worth in my opinion as it's a disneyland for men.

Summary
If you think this is fantasy, it's not. There really is such a place. It's also legal, no need to scared of raids.

If you are interested you can PM me for more info, I can bring you there as I am going there again this year.

GR888
24-01-2013, 06:49 PM
I know! I know!... I know where it is chief!!! :D I'm also planning to go there soon! Huat ah!!! :p

biosensors
24-01-2013, 10:14 PM
wow chief! U certainly make it sound like heaven. The budget is kinda too steep for now. Thanks for the offer. Will find you once Vit M is enough.

yqz7
24-01-2013, 10:23 PM
Wah!!! This sounds like a really great place! Can share the ctc?! Wanna bring my bros over!!!

deadchief
24-01-2013, 10:46 PM
Wah!!! This sounds like a really great place! Can share the ctc?! Wanna bring my bros over!!!

Hi bro

Pm me and I will let you know more.

Cheers.

juz4fun
28-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Hi Bro Biosensors,

I understand your difficulties. I have been there before as a newbie. Let me be a kind soul and share a place that I go to quite often last year. There are good facilities, good food, pretty girls, games etc..

Facilities
This place has a hot/cold jacuzzi pool and free flow of food and drinks. It has a lounge for relaxing. A TV room to play movies or watch local shows. Internet surfing is also provided.

Food
The food include rice, meat balls, chicken wings, wanton mee soup, french fries and all the typical chinese food. The drinks include all the various juices such as honey dew juice, water melon juice (my fav), orange juice, tea, coffee, milo, coke, sprite and even yakult. There are also beer but that one must pay extra.

Showering
When you enter, there will be girls in bikinis to help you shower and give you a listerine BBBJ.

You can request for one of the bikini girls to give you a hot pool lapdance totally nude followed by another listerine bbbj. In my opinion that is a good way to check out her service and is a good prelude to the bonking later.

Girls
There are more than 30 girls working there in shifts. The girls are very very hot. You can find the prettiest girls there that you never get the chance to find elsewhere. There are even girls from other countries too. If you ever dream of getting that hot colleague or schoolmate crush, chances of fulfilling your dream here is high.

Games
In the evening they will come out to parade and play games with the dudes who are lying on reclining chairs. The DJ will also play some music while each girl is assigned to one guy. The girl will then go through a series of acts, after each act she will move to the guy on the left and you get to savour the next girl. Each act takes around 30 seconds approx.

The first act usually consists of the girl placing your hands on her boobs to squeeze it or move in circles. The second act, the next girl will come to your chair and lick your ears while you can roam her boobs. The third act is where the third girl will grind her pussy at your bro. The fourth act depends, sometimes they give listerine bbbjs other times they rub their bare buttocks on your bro. You can see all their bare pussy lips from across the room as they grind the bro across from you as they all don't wear panties.

Then you can request for a line up and you can choose any girl you want and take her to the room. After that you are given a check list of actions you want her to perform such as mentos bbbj or licking of your feet. Or you can tick all options. After the deed, there is also a feedback form to rate the girl's service.

After that if you are tired you can get a foot massage from an uncle or auntie provided in the main lounge or you can get a back massage (clean one) to relax. They also have hair cut service, manicure, pedicure and even ear digging.

Or you can proceed to the dinning area to eat more free flow food or to the TV lounge to watch TV or read newspaper or surf internet (yes internet provided)

The price is quite steep, about $250-$300 per session but quite worth in my opinion as it's a disneyland for men.

Summary
If you think this is fantasy, it's not. There really is such a place. It's also legal, no need to scared of raids.

If you are interested you can PM me for more info, I can bring you there as I am going there again this year.

bro is the place in sg?

dreamer235
28-01-2013, 07:53 PM
Bro, this sounds just too steamy.....am interested in coming over to CNY....can you share the details? can i join you? thanks

Tho66
28-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Reporting live from d below stated place by bro deadchief.

I've just completed a session of BB Bath as part of d package that I bought. When I read his posting of this place, I nearly fall off my chair & couldn't stop laughing loudly. I'm now being surrounded by 6 model grade & syt gals trying to explain to them why I'm laughing so loudly just now. They're very amazed that this place is currently being posted & I'm now being pestered by these gals to advertise them for their services being given.

Need to stop now as d games are going to start soon before I get to choose my gal for d FJ session. :D

Hi Bro Biosensors,

Facilities

Food

Showering

Girls

Games

Summary

dreamer235
28-01-2013, 08:40 PM
hey bro deadchief, pls share contact and location info.....many thanks

deadchief
28-01-2013, 11:30 PM
Hi hi bro Tho66,

The Americans have a saying: "that's what I'm talking about.."

Nice to hear from you after a while.. You must be living the life!

I receive a lot of pm about this place, some don't believe me...

I recall my first time there, I kena nose bleed too.

Spicy98
29-01-2013, 08:40 AM

I believe you!!!
Checked out with my colleagues and they said it's Disneyland for men.
Finding excuse to go over for work trip soon. :D

Thanks for the share.

fivyass
29-01-2013, 09:27 AM
Hi hi bro Tho66,

The Americans have a saying: "that's what I'm talking about.."

Nice to hear from you after a while.. You must be living the life!

I recall my first time there, I kena nose bleed too.

bro deadchief
able to share this disneyland to me

deadchief
29-01-2013, 06:52 PM
I believe you!!!
Checked out with my colleagues and they said it's Disneyland for men.
Finding excuse to go over for work trip soon. :D

Thanks for the share.

Wow bro spicy,

I think u have very nice colleagues! (And happening too!)

knightindick
29-01-2013, 09:13 PM
hi bro. sounds like heaven ....not in Jakarta right ? please pm me more details as i do travel regionally sometimes .

papai
29-01-2013, 09:49 PM
Bro deadchief, can share contact and location info.....many thanks

Spicy98
30-01-2013, 05:20 AM
Wow bro spicy,

I think u have very nice colleagues! (And happening too!)

Yeah bro, they introduce me to alot of happening places.
Not forgetting the bros here too. ;)

Cheers

shark88fin
31-01-2013, 01:13 PM
Bro Chief, pls share coordinates : )

King12345
04-02-2013, 02:42 AM
Seems Cool :eek:

do we need a passport to get there :confused: