PDA

View Full Version : Tuberose at Parklane

Football Crazy
27-03-2005, 09:23 PM
Hi

I was told by friends that this KTV is reasonably priced for HAPPY HOURS between 6.30 to 9.30pm. But I was not told the price.

Anyone been there before? Is this place value for money?

Lastly any recommendation for mamasan and PRC girls.

Any field report will be appreciated.

Thanks
Football Crazy

KKHHLOVE
11-04-2005, 02:48 PM
Was there regularly maybe two years ago. Then stop and then now started again.

Happy hours price for one bottle used to be $298 but now has become $198 (maybe due to increased competition from K2 and new KTV jus one floor below TR.

I always go for Mummy Ling Ling. She has Viet and PRC girls. Two years ago she used to have SG gals but no more now. Some of the PRC gals quite chio. Viet gals very hiong. As for recommendation I can't make any cos I can't really remember their names - everybody is either a Xiao-Something or a Ah-Something. After a while all sound the same to me. Well, we like to go in a big group and take the biggest room near the main door and even at 8+ in the evening, action can be quite hiong in the room, fully encouraged by the mummy. If everything is very quiet in the room, the mummy will come anf give the gals a kau-peh.

If you want to talk more, go for PRC. They can tell you all their grandmother stories and you vice-versa. If you want rubba, take Viet cos their Chinese not so good.

theone
25-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Bro i oso very long didnt visit Ling Ling liao, so are the viet gals better lookin n wild then few yrs back, any to recommend, don neeed name jus their numbers...any syt or not huh

Tiong
25-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Last Wednesday we went there at 10pm and order one big bottle. Although the place wasn't crowded, but there were not enough girls. Five of us waited in the rooms, the gairls came in for 1 minute and left for 15 ~20 minutes for other rooms. For 3 hours, we sat there 5 guys dicks knock dicks, we hardly see any girls. We complained, mummy Fanie was so drunk and she was arguing with her girls, finally she was so drunk that she fell asleep on the carpet. We were very disappointed, I scolded my friend for bringing us there. This place is rubbish, we still left half a bottle of Brandy but definately not going back to finish it, not worth bothering. For all brothers out there my advise don't waste your money at this place....

KKHHLOVE
25-04-2005, 03:14 PM
Ya, bro I agree with you. Last time was quite Ok, not like now. Seems lately the standard has plunged to the pits suddenly.

I was there two Fridays ago with 8 other buggers, so we had the big room again. Like not enough girls. Somemore Friday, the place was full. Somemore for us, 9 batangs. So you imagine the f**king chaos. Ling Ling oso under pressure. Heard her shouting into handphone about room reservation - probably to customer. What type of farking attitude ? Somemore one friend came late I got to go and beg her to find a gal for him and she like not happy like that. CB.

Somemore waiter made me tulan. First waiter came in and pour whiskey for 4 or 5 of the gals. And all of them dun drink and the bloody whiskey is sitting there evaporating away. Not say I ngeow or what but I just can't stand alcohol being wasted like that. So I told the waiter to ask the gals first whether they're drinking before pouring. So he say Ok. then I go outside to toilet and telephone and jalan jalan and when I came back what the fark did I see ? Nine bloody balloon glasses of whiskey for the gals and nobody touching the stuff. KNN Tulan.

So with this and the disppearance of the gals, I'm getting more and more tulan. So at 8.45pm I call "mai-tan". And Voila, gals start appearing from farking mid-air.

Shall give this place a miss for the time being until they can get their act together again.

Anyway for the whole of last week has been going to GLH ground floor "ChengDu". Best thing open at 4.00pm and at 4.00pm actually got PRC gals working and not bad looking. Sound system quite ok. Rooms are clean. Happy hour beer $18.45. Bottle $168. What else can one ask for ? But on Friday, 5pm all rooms booked liao!

MMM88
25-04-2005, 06:01 PM
Yeap. Used to go Tuberose often . last visit to Tuberose was like 2 years ago.... I still remembered MM Ling Ling and her EX asst (forgot her name) always unhappy with each other (put us in a fix) . A political warfare -that is a NO NO for us. It was just not like before . The gals attitude was very bad. Now go to Dynasty .... more variety and more fun.... :cool:

Desert_Rabbits
25-04-2005, 06:19 PM
Tuberose used to be very pop in yr 2000 to 2003.Alot of sg,msia,viet gals around and PRC gals weren't much that time.There used to be like 3 mamasan - MM Kelly,Ling Ling and another Kelly(tall).

They have asst mummy like Fanny,Jenny and Christine.Haven been to the scene for a long time so info was like back-dated so hope the other bros here can enlighten.

Thanks. :)

samghost
25-04-2005, 07:41 PM
I been to Tuberose on last week and and manage to find one singapore gal which i tell ling ling that i am tired of china gal for the time being due to going to MG often for these one month. The gal at the KTV just wanna earn the money from HJ,BJ and FJ only as the reason for them to be there is to earn money. I have been going there for many times and had been serve by ling ling. So far from what i see is that ling ling does not get drunk is ok and she serve us well. On the first time visit to the ktv, the mummy really take care of us maybe due to my friend as he is a regular over there. The gal is ok and the mummy will change the gal to yr taste and she will ask me if i am happy with the gal anot. I am the type of person that tell the mummy what kind of gal i like(Mean can play). so if the gal not to my like i will change it and maybe tip the gal 20 or maybe nothing. So if just going there to get the load of yr brother, i think that is a good place. If looking for chit chat, i think not so good as the gal butterfly for quite long if the place is full house. But sunday there is very very less customer and the gal will be enough to serve u if u r going in a group of 4 to 5 person which i had tried already as the gal is limited too. On sunday the bottles of Matrell is 198 net. that my comment.

Desert_Rabbits
26-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Happy hours charges used to be 168++ for a half bottle of martell or chivas and no room charges for any half bottle open.For beer is 35++ or 40++ per jug...can't remember..min order 4 or 5 jugs to offset the room charge.Honestly it's around the same price if u had noticed.Cos room charges was like 100-small room, 120-medium room and 150-big room.Best room nos - room 10 cos its right at the end..can do all laba there w/o anyone noticing.

Normal night time used to be 377++ for a bottle for martell or chivas and no room charge for any bottle open for the night.Can keep balance liquor for 1 mth.

Wonder if the price had changed for happy hours and normal night time??

Legend
27-04-2005, 07:34 PM
Went there recently. It was a weekday nite and the place was not very packed. Heard from Mummy that was an average nite. That nite the girls got about 3 tables each. We took 2 gals each so the frequency of service was quite alright. Interestingly many tables also went back about 1am so we all had very good service from 1am till closing at 2.30am.

Personally I find this place serves those who want some solid action and prefer PRCs and Viets. BS/MG and JC pubs also offer these but not real action packed in the room. EGOs and others more Minahs and some Msians Sporeans.

The Singaporean girl there is called Michelle. Tall, sweet and fairly playable. PRC got one called CoCo and Xiao Wen not bad. others I don't know the names...

piranha
28-04-2005, 09:31 AM
Just went there on tues night. Place was not crowded and mummy Jenny said she only got to serve 3 rooms. So the frequency of the girls butterflying around was quite ok.
Used to go on Fri nights but find it too crowded & usually fully booked.

Used to have many Viets but nowadays also many PRCs. The Viets are usually very playful and daring. PRCs are also learning that this place is wild and also playful now.

Damage was about $370 per bottle for night time. Happy hours is about $198.

yongzhen
28-04-2005, 10:52 PM
Just tried out this place with friends yesterday. Went during HH. 2 jugs + fruit + waiter + mummy = abt $120. The gals r more playable but quite afew r more money face. But some r not bad. Sorry, me didn't try to remember their name. Overall, ok. But not alot of gals, so b prepare to wait awhile.

durex
04-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Is a nice place in the past, best memory there is ever met viet. gal tat i bring back the next day after seeing her off also never ask for ta bao money, feel bad for her cause nice gal, so push two hundred into her hand, i belive in karma meet nice good gal must encouage them so they will have good impression so they will benifit more bro out there.Been three years never been there when the prc start invading agg. into sing...i belive there might still be good gals around,might go down there mid of this month to have a look :D

smiler
05-05-2005, 03:51 PM
My last visit to Tuberose was abt 3 month ago............since then no chance to re-visit again. As mentioned above by bros, mummy kelly have quiet a number of playful and hiong gals...........when the last time I was there, me butt not even sit hot, my little bros already playing outside liao.............. :D

wang_zai
06-05-2005, 11:59 PM
Just went there on tues night. Place was not crowded and mummy Jenny said she only got to serve 3 rooms. So the frequency of the girls butterflying around was quite ok.
Used to go on Fri nights but find it too crowded & usually fully booked.

Used to have many Viets but nowadays also many PRCs. The Viets are usually very playful and daring. PRCs are also learning that this place is wild and also playful now.

Damage was about $370 per bottle for night time. Happy hours is about $198.

can chk with u guys if the price at nite for a bottle of chivas @ 370 nett???thanks...

PPLL
07-05-2005, 09:15 AM
I was there during happy hr last friday too but did not enjoy much as the mummy was complaining about ET (a guy with big ears at anotehr rm) rejecting a no. of her girls. My girl who sat with ET's associate also complained he keep grabbing her breasts like a desperate monkey. All mummies/girls shld just keep quiet and concentrate on entertaining patrons who pay good money to have some fun. ETs shld be banned too :) .

PPLL
07-05-2005, 10:01 AM
I was there last Friday during happy hr too but did not enjoy much as the mummy and my gal keep complaining abt a big-eared monkey in anotehr rm they call ET. It seems ET was rejecting all the girls offered to him and also grabbing my girl's tits everytime she walk past him to her customer. I will definitely not go back again.

PPLL
07-05-2005, 01:57 PM
I'm sorry for the double-post as I thought the first one did not get through.

Nemesis
07-05-2005, 04:52 PM
when the last time I was there, me butt not even sit hot, my little bros already playing outside liao.............. :D

haha.... one of the funniest quote i have seen... it really bring back my memories of those good times in tuberose... not many ktvs have tis kind of service!!!!

juz a tip to all brudders here.... if u r a regular in any of the ktv... cho cho the mamasan n they will give u half bottle free on top of ur order... i have succeeded many times... happy cheonging!!!! :D

KKHHLOVE
19-05-2005, 02:02 PM
Was there with three other guys the other day during HH.

The place was empty. Only another room was taken. So very good service from Leng Leng and gals. All sit very long and never butterfly much. Cos no other rooms to butterfly to.

Bros may like to check out this Viet - Xiao Ling. Good looker and very hiong. HJ in room no result. Went to another quiet ktv room at the back (place was empty, remember) for HJ. After this, another guy went out for HJ. Forgot to ask which room he used.

cheongkid
19-05-2005, 06:55 PM
Bros may like to check out this Viet - Xiao Ling. Good looker and very hiong. HJ in room no result. Went to another quiet ktv room at the back (place was empty, remember) for HJ. After this, another guy went out for HJ. Forgot to ask which room he used.
Is this Xiao Ling number 060? If so, she's an old-timer liao and quite a commando.

Eater
05-06-2005, 05:48 PM
I was there last Wed, was happy drinking and having fun until I saw my glass of brandy. Guess what happened? There residue in not only my drink but all our drinks.
Tulan, call the manager to come, instead mummy leng leng came in. Started to say give her face lah, drink already also wouldn't died one. Then she started to destroy the evidence by drinking everything down. KNN.
Still not happy, call the waiter call the manager come, KNN, come in liao listened a bit then start f*&king the waiter for the checking the mineral water before mixing the drink. End up said sorry then walked out.
No compensation was given at all, suck up place.

To all Bros thinking of going there, just need to watch your drink. THEY DON"T USE BRAND NEW MINERAL WATER(unlike TianAM, DClassic, etc..) TOP UP FROM THE TAP.

TheSaint
05-06-2005, 07:58 PM
WHats the average tips for the Mummy and Gals??
Is it under the same management as Lavendar's Yu Shi Wu Zheng??
:D

smiler
07-06-2005, 10:36 AM
Ehhhhh..........bro, you sure dun noe or you act blur har?

Anyway, tips for mummy usually I gave ard not more than S$50 and gals depend on their services............usually ard S$30 - S$50........hope this info help. :D

MoonBlaze
07-06-2005, 11:23 AM
:DDepending on the size of your group and how satisfied is your group of the mummy's service. I usually do with $30~$50 for a group of 3 to 6 cheongsters. Gals wise, same thing, it's about service and their butterfly time. $30~$50.

It is the same under the same management with the one at Eminent Plaze

Hopes it helps to clear your doubt. Cheers!! :)

plain_water79
09-09-2005, 12:11 PM
just went there last nite with friends for bachelor's nite cos fren getting married la..

well look for mummy ling ling.. not bad her service was not bad... she is willing to change gals for u for u dun like we did change some gals...

i was given a viet chi gal cant rem her name SYT told me she 22yr... was nice at first but after the 1st hj, she just dun come back. I was bored tired man alone in the room while my bros have their gals.

when the time to go back this gal just come back wanna take money only not good... and even say tips is 30 standard one.. kaoz...

anyway was disappointed with this gal.. just let u guys know la if u happen to get viet gal dun ask for this syt from ling ling..

the rest of the gals are all not bad... seen other gals from other mummy walking around look cool too.. maybe try them next time..

or by the way ling ling has prc, viet, mlysian and spore gals now.

VBScripts
09-09-2005, 12:35 PM
i was given a viet chi gal cant rem her name SYT told me she 22yr... was nice at first but after the 1st hj, she just dun come back. I was bored tired man alone in the room while my bros have their gals.

when the time to go back this gal just come back wanna take money only not good... and even say tips is 30 standard one.. kaoz... .

Brother, just an advise, if u wanna hj next time get her to do it half an hour b4 u leave. usually after the job done they will butterfly elsewhere becos she has earn your $, this happen everywhere.

This place have not been there for the last 7-8 years lor dont know it has been re-renovated or not.

plain_water79
09-09-2005, 10:05 PM
ya u are right... but mine was a bit sua lor... cos the gal after that like that almost never back for an hour.. but my frens gals all come back lor i am the only one that why i say this gal in particular...

evo3
09-09-2005, 10:38 PM
Is this Mummy Ling Ling formerly from Orchard KTV :confused:

hapvan53
11-09-2005, 06:37 PM
just went there 2 month ago,i think Mummy Ling Ling only good to regulars because one of my friend are regular there we open one martell she give us 1/2 martell free.she intro girls all playable cna't remember her name.when she come in sit on my leg start rocking and start kissing me and stroking my brother but she demand tip 40 buck make me turn off this place.

another mummy fanny look like sun yen zhi but she keep asking us to drink and my friend say she alway drunk.

ticko
06-03-2006, 12:49 AM
any news on the place???

i've been there last week..and not too bad, the girls are really pretty and nap. considered a can-play venue....

Dicker21
06-03-2006, 03:56 PM
any news on the place???

i've been there last week..and not too bad, the girls are really pretty and nap. considered a can-play venue....

U been there last week?
Still ask brother here any news on Tuberose KTV?
This place was hot 5 years ago dun mummy jenny still there use to had lot of Malaysian and local :) then later change to Vit and China.
But place look dirty cos the seat all torn

Maverick01
06-03-2006, 06:00 PM
5 yrs?? i frequent there 3 yrs ago...was quite hot then...asst mummy fanny...big boobs and horny looking...for those into mature chios sure shiok....heard she in 30s but look like late 20s..those were the days....

U been there last week?
This place was hot 5 years ago dun mummy jenny still there use to had lot of Malaysian and local :) then later change to Vit and China.

Rof|maoxz
06-03-2006, 08:03 PM
U been there last week?

Still prefer the assistant mummy that teamed up with Jenny. Should look more chio and mature after few years of MIA. :)

genesismark
06-03-2006, 10:43 PM
any news on the place???

The only problem with the place is girls are quite limited. If you cannot choose one from the first 3 batches, you are prepared to sit down and drink for the whole nite.

ticko
07-03-2006, 02:34 PM
the seats there are upgraded liao..nice posh seats now, song selections are pretty good....mummy brings in abt 4batches of girl...total around 15-20 of them....

everyone expected to sit with two.... good thing is girls there dun butterfly for too long...sit with u at least 20-30min at one go...

Dicker21
07-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Think Bro Rof|maoxz saying mummy Jenny which is quite plump one.
While i refering is Assit mummy Jenny Lim she is also.
She quite playful use to bring Kelly/Amy both are Malaysian.
And they rent a house near Yio Chu Kang ever went there once supper with them and had "free supper" with her at her placethat the only once encounter with her.
But after that still had a few "free supper" with her gals but one of the gal Amy fallen in love with my frd.:)

Dicker21
07-03-2006, 03:58 PM
And they rent a house near Yio Chu Kang ever went there once supper with them and had "free supper" with her at her placethat the only once encounter with her.
But after that still had a few "free supper" with her gals but one of the gal Amy fallen in love with my frd.:)

genesismark
07-03-2006, 04:40 PM
Can drop name who is Jenny's Asst Mummy?

genesismark
07-03-2006, 04:40 PM
Can drop name who is Jenny's Asst Mummy?

daryl76
10-03-2006, 07:39 PM
just went last night... not bad leh, had mummy fanie oso...
the vietnam gals are hiong!!! very hiong!!! while the PRC and locals are not so 'crazy'... my buddies had a great time though, and i was smitten with a wonderful looking lady... :eek: when i see her the first time!!!

DNDme
10-03-2006, 08:46 PM
bros... wat's the damage like?

Sagara
20-03-2006, 12:09 AM
Hi bros just been to tuberose for the first time on friday night with a few buddies, had mummy Fanie served us.
Friday bottle was $398 nett and Saturday is $298 nett, Mummy fanie was very honest, friendly and quite pretty also (one of the prettiest mummy in Singapore IMO look abit like sun yan zi)
She brought me a few viet girls and PRC and there was one viet which make my brother itchy. Straight away i picked her.
Spend a few moments rubba rubba with her and after that my didi cannot tahan liao, she bring me to the next room and give me a bj to finish me off.

Dmg - $398 for 1 bottle (shared)
$30 for the girl
$50 for mummy

Overall i think it's worth it. Definitely going back to look for mummy fanie again and ask her to reccomend me more tasty meats to satisfy my hunger hehe

Sagara
20-03-2006, 12:10 AM
Hi bros just been to tuberose for the first time on friday night with a few buddies, had mummy Fanie served us.
Friday bottle was $398 nett and Saturday is $298 nett, Mummy fanie was very honest, friendly and quite pretty also (one of the prettiest mummy in Singapore IMO look abit like sun yan zi)
She brought me a few viet girls and PRC and there was one viet which make my brother itchy. Straight away i picked her.
Spend a few moments rubba rubba with her and after that my didi cannot tahan liao, she bring me to the next room and give me a bj to finish me off.

$30 for the girl
$50 for mummy

Overall i think it's worth it. Definitely going back to look for mummy fanie again and ask her to reccomend me more tasty meats to satisfy my hunger hehe :D

Sagara
20-03-2006, 12:15 AM

$30 for the girl
$50 for mummy

Overall i think it's worth it. Definitely going back to look for mummy fanie again and ask her to reccomend me more tasty meats to satisfy my hunger hehe :D

Sagara
20-03-2006, 12:21 AM
Hi bros just been to tuberose on friday night with a few buddies, had mummy Fanie served us.

$80 for the girl
$50 for mummy
Tot - $528

Overall abit expensive but i think it's worth it. Definitely going back to look for mummy fanie again and ask her to reccomend me more tasty meats to satisfy me :D

Sagara
20-03-2006, 12:30 AM
Hi bros just been to tuberose on friday night with a few buddies, had mummy Fanie served us.

$80 for the girl
$50 for mummy
Total - $528

Overall abit expensive but i think it's worth it. Definitely going back to look for mummy fanie again and ask her to reccomend me more tasty meats to satisfy my hunger hehe :D

jasonhwc
27-03-2006, 02:45 AM

Amy? Tha malayian girl with tatoo on her lower back? :)

sex0l0gy
14-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Yo... Bro,

Any PRC gal to intro....those that can play or best if they can provide "service" after their work.. of course..resonable $$$ .. but dun noe the market price :confused: .. planning to go this week.. Lastly, wat type of PRC gal do they had... I had try Hunan gal and Dalian gal.. wan to try others...:D

ticko
15-04-2006, 10:36 AM
bro....

i think tuherose is famous for its viet girls...is a well known fact...they are wild and anything goes... i think if wanna try prcs... maybe try bs or las vegas... cuz there, their prc also anything goes...

ticko
15-04-2006, 08:23 PM
just visited tuberose few days ago as my friend going back to china tomorrow...he open 5 bottles...cannot finish, left about 2 and a quarter left due to some friends aeroplane, since he leaving tomorrow, he put the bottle under my name, before i give my FR, would like to invite bros, age 25-30... peferably still trendy and english speaking to finish it up maybe on next tues. maybe each of us come out abt $20 bucks each for additional jugs of carlsberg...

arrived there around 2000hrs...not much girls, already 2rooms taken...inside already some action...some viet and prc, the viet was prancing around in her bra and undies.... we told the manager we'll be back later...maybe 2130hrs,since not much....proceeded to B1 for a few games of snooker... then we went up again at 2115hrs.

the girls rooms are already filling up...abt 7-8 sitting around...another 2-3 outside talking....

went into the big room, and the mummy came in...i asked for a SYT, my china friend want a sexy viet...another 2friend, one ask for 016..the other ask for a PRC...

mummy brought in a few girls...my china friend took one real hot mama( a bit old but very sexy) when she came in....i sit with this viet...not syt to me...but still cute, cuz she wear tube can see w/o bra so ask her to sit....the china girl,a bit haggard looking, sit with my other friend...my last friend not happy with the rest...so ask to bring others in...mummy say must wait a while...no much problem...

straight off, the viets started steamy moves on us already...sitting on our lap, riding and humping(with clothes la), mine got a real big breast and kept rubbing her humps onto my face....cannot tahan, grabbed and knealed it for a good 5mins before i let her go...at the same time,she was fondling my cock expertly.....

the sexy mama was doing a strip show just 30cm from my china friend face...haha...she realy got the groves and moves....definialty know how to twist and turn her body to the maximum effect....i was salivering away at her chilli hot dance even thou i dun like older woman.... the china girl was a disappointment thou....kept pestering my friend to 'beat aeroplane at the vacant room opposite....ever turn on him...already quoting $50.

at this time another friend joined in....mummy brought in another five girls...one syt really really really X 1000 caught my eye...she is so damn sweet and look very young...i signalled her to sit with me...she looked abit blur and shocked...her name is tina or something, forgot... asked her if she is underage,cuz look really damn young....looked like 17-18 to me...she said she already 23....i confirm again with mummy...mummy say she already working very long liao...her face is like that one....so i sit two girls...this syt is very cute and sweet...see her so sweet and nice, i dun have the heart to play her...just rabba rabba her a bit...touch a bit here and there...dunno la, although this syt cannot play much,but having her sit next to me, i feel quite happy liao la....i was having the best of both worlds, one can play very well, one look very sweet.....

around 11pm,the action really starts, my friend recieved a bbbj from the hot mama viet, 2 of the girls stripped fully... beat aeroplane for my friend....the sound system also not bad...quite good...all of us very happy towards the end..the night ended with 2of my friends tapao and the sexy mama going to supper with us....the syt didn't want to come along..pity....got her no anyway..

overall experince very good, at least also on par on all the playable ktvs
around, less las vegas and egos3....

bad point is,the mummy..a short and plump china girl,forget her name,ting ting or wat....she didn;t come in much,we also cannot be bothered with her anyway, come in also like dunno wat to do...my china friend got a bit fed up with her as she drunk and even insulted and scolded a girl in front of us...spoil our mood...so we gave her $30,and she got the face to complain???? tips is up to us to give...its not that we're not going to pay,with her attitude like that, we deemed she only worth 30,how dare she ask for more...and is bloody irritating when she keep insisitin mummy is at least 50...wtf.... we cheong so many ktv...the highest we tip mummy is 200 before...we come out means wanna happy...monetary stuff is secondary...think we no money pay meh? when we insisited we not giving her anymore...she mumbled something like no money dun come lor...wah,if my china friend hear that sure got fight one..lucky she clever enough to mumble...i wanted to tell her off...but everyone so happy i keep quiet. if anything that prevent me from going back will be her already...bloody irritating...

Overall: 8/10
value for money: 7/10 a bit ex
girls: 8.5/10
fun factor: 9/10
sound:8.5/10
furnishing: 7/10

ah_rak
16-04-2006, 11:25 AM
used to frequent Tuberrose last time and confirm its damn happening . But one of my friend just went down 2 weeks ago and told me its not good anymore.. Maybe he went down on a wrong night when there's not much girls around .

Shuang_Jie_Gun
16-04-2006, 11:31 AM
used to go and find this mummy called lingling,wondering if she's still there?havent been there for quite sometime already:)

ah_rak
17-04-2006, 10:40 PM
used to go and find this mummy called lingling,wondering if she's still there?havent been there for quite sometime already:)

should be leng leng . Yes she's still working there

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-04-2006, 10:48 PM
should be leng leng . Yes she's still working there

oh yes lengleng,not that her gers are gd, i remember go there a few times my frens always get her.lol.

pop3eye
23-04-2006, 11:54 PM
bad point is,the mummy..a short and plump china girl,forget her name,ting ting or wat....she didn;t come in much,we also cannot be bothered with her anyway, come in also like dunno wat to do...my china friend got a bit fed up with her as she drunk and even insulted and scolded a girl in front of us...spoil our mood...so we gave her $30,and she got the face to complain???? tips is up to us to give...its not that we're not going to pay,with her attitude like that, we deemed she only worth 30,how dare she ask for more...and is bloody irritating when she keep insisitin mummy is at least 50...wtf.... we cheong so many ktv...the highest we tip mummy is 200 before...we come out means wanna happy...monetary stuff is secondary...think we no money pay meh? when we insisited we not giving her anymore...she mumbled something like no money dun come lor...wah,if my china friend hear that sure got fight one..lucky she clever enough to mumble...i wanted to tell her off...but everyone so happy i keep quiet. if anything that prevent me from going back will be her already...bloody irritating...

Hi bro...

i'm a newbie and i don't like to post...but in this instance i am compelled to write something. i believe the mummy u are talking about is leng leng, not ting ting, the plump china woman.... i was there only last week....

i was also damn pissed off at her ways...

i have to admit at first, being NSFs, we are a bit tight on the wallet...we try to save whatever we can when we cheong ktv...but not at the expense that we tip the girl a bit or no tip...we give at least girl $40 mummy $50.....

last week, my camp buddy bday, we say go to tuberose cause the viet girls very wild....reach around 10 and have a very good time until around billing when the mummy came in and mess it all up...i really want to punch her face...it is utmost unbelievable such mummy can still exist in such a reputable ktvs.....

this is what happens....we called for bill , 2bottles billing ard $700....we paid our girls $50-80 depending on how much we play...leng leng didn't come in to our room much at all...come in only say hello...drink our liqour pour another one let it evaporate away and leave during our stay there. basically she just there to drink oue drink la...also never ask us how the girls are or whatever...this thing quite pissed off aready...maybe she see we no money dun care us...but again, other ktv mummy also very warm to us...not we no money pay what...just a little less than others... so once bill,she came in and ask for her tip..pretending to be very nice to us...i wanted to give her $50..but only left $30 in my wallet....i told signal my friend for 20 while giving her the thirty at the same time...wanting to my friend to pass her another 20...but once i give her the thirty she count straight away and say loudly...'ahhhh. thirty dollar u dare to come here ah??" i tell you, upon hearing this...i really want to slap her....cannot wait for the tips is it? i took the twenty from my friend not intending to give her anymore....already very angry, i told her thats all i am giving...seeing the 20 my friend pass to me..she pretend to be good again...what the fuck....when she realise i really not giving her anymore.she say 'wah lau...ni gei 30 yi hou bu yao lai zhe li' means give 30 next time better dun come here....we spended almost 1k that night on tips and bottle...and she say this kind of thing. dun worry, we will never go back to tuberose again and ever.

Wolfiexx1
16-05-2006, 03:38 PM
any bros want to go tuberose anytime tis two weeks.... haven't gone for a very long time...feel like going to relax...

heard there are a few new mummys, so we dun have to worry abt fucked up mummys...anyway, we're there for the girls

seven11
16-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Used to visit Tuberrose very frequent. Mummy Leng Leng was also the one serving us. Experienced with her not as bad as mentioned in here, but have to agree that her attitude sucks. However, if you know her well, she will offer a half bottle under her name when you open one bottle. She also did scold her gers in our room but that was when she sees that her gers r not working..hehe..

If any bros goes there again, sit in the room facing the stage. When the light opened and if you are the last few to leave, you will see a lot of gers changing on the stage area...

Cheers

bengsg
16-05-2006, 09:06 PM
is the assistant mummy candy or something like that still there ??

Maverick01
21-05-2006, 03:29 PM
i used to patron lexon ...there were few local gals...maybe 10 or less...now i dunno..but switch to HC better la...150 nap and can relax and get service by chio and horny malaysian gals and shoot off...ktv waste time la...

michael toh
16-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Hey Guys,

Any gals to recommend that are fun and adventurous?
Any mummy too??

Thinking of visiting there it has been awhile since I last went there. Wonder if it is still a happening place...

michael toh
16-06-2006, 11:09 AM
Hey guys,

Any new gals or mummy to recommend? Any Malaysian gals there?

It has been awhile since I went there... thinking of going there to check out the place...

Any help will be appreciated!!!

michael toh
24-06-2006, 10:59 AM
Any reconmendation???

philphil
09-07-2006, 11:56 PM
hey, to the guy above! you can luk 4 mummy Jenny. i'd good experience wif her service.. well manner and patience (decent luking 2!)
i frequent there often recently and they got new batch of Viets of good quality. if you 1 2 go 4 gd luking viets, my advise is to stand near the bar counter where mummies key in gals nos.. u observe those gals from tis peak traffic area then let mummy noe the 1 tat u perfer.. of cos, there's no way of telling how well they "perform" 2 ur expectation!
1 more ting.. Thur & Fri will hv more gals to chose. timing is important thou...

michael toh
10-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Thanks for your info...

Newbie_chngster
12-07-2006, 04:35 PM
was there with my kakis last month. Probably one of the most happening ktv i ever visited. the girls there are quite wild and playful but wait long long for your girl to come back, if u pay her before everyone ready to leave then prepare to be lonely man.:o That was my first time in that ktv, makes the previous ones that i have been to look rather tame.

michael toh
13-07-2006, 10:02 PM
Which gals you took? Viets or PRC or local?
FR???

Newbie_chngster
14-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Took a viet, not a great looker but cute enuff. Come in straight away jump on my lap and simulate sex, sound effect not bad, makes u quite steam. Nice slim body, smooth skin, rabba rabba heaven. Dun wan to elaborate too much but had a hj. My buddy beside me got one extra wild one...thai i think, sound effect damn loud man, quite funny. After the party ended at 2am, 1 bro took his girl out...for "makan":D

michael toh
15-07-2006, 12:03 PM
Did your frens had viets too... Do they have locals and m'sian gals?

Indignant
15-07-2006, 12:08 PM
sounds like all viets and thais... prefer malaysian chais.... hehe

RotiPrata Man
15-07-2006, 12:14 PM
hey, to the guy above! you can luk 4 mummy Jenny. i'd good experience wif her service.. well manner and patience (decent luking 2!)
i frequent there often recently and they got new batch of Viets of good quality. if you 1 2 go 4 gd luking viets, my advise is to stand near the bar counter where mummies key in gals nos.. u observe those gals from tis peak traffic area then let mummy noe the 1 tat u perfer.. of cos, there's no way of telling how well they "perform" 2 ur expectation!
1 more ting.. Thur & Fri will hv more gals to chose. timing is important thou...

Wah jenny still there ar! been a long time since i support her..haha!

michael toh
15-07-2006, 08:30 PM
Which Malaysian gals have you tried? Are they any good? Can play play or not???

michael toh
18-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Went to Tuberose last weekend with acouple of my friends. Reach there about 10pm was pretty busy at that time. Got a Viet, very playfulhad an enjoyable time. My frens took a prc and another veit ok la. As we were about to leave saw a couple of malaysian gals very chun. Anybody tried them before any reconmendations???... Can play play wan or not??? Want to give them a try next time around.

MMM88
18-07-2006, 03:57 PM
bro mike
my kakis n i hav not been there like 1 year liao......
still t same ....."butterfly" ....tips is ard S$20~$30 ? ani sillyporean ger ?? $80~$120 per visit to the "garden"......
tinking of going down next week.....happy hours ...thus, ur infor is appreciated ......

:)

michael toh
18-07-2006, 11:38 PM
Not too sure about the final bill (bill paid by my fren) but tips are still the same. Had a nice time... should try it out and remember to post FR...

philphil
02-08-2006, 06:06 AM
bro mike
tinking of going down next week.....happy hours ...thus, ur infor is appreciated ......

:)
hi, did you went there recently? which gal u sit with? got their nos better! thanks

michael toh
10-08-2006, 11:19 PM
Any latest FR on this KTV...

michael toh
15-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Who's the ang pai's now???

Hakoshu
02-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Just went there yesterday after so long cos of a colleague's birthday.. Was surprised to find tat the charges are so cheap on sunday.. However limited girls.. All viets over there..i suppose there are less than 12 girls working on sunday

Got myself a young viet as recomended by the mummy.. Cute and small sized.. But not so wild for my preference... After a few mins rabba, Here comes the menu-- HJ 50$, BJ 100$, Fj 150$ To be done in a vacant Ktv room.. I suggest hotel but the girl dun do outside one.. Too bad..

Overall, An old and rundown place now.. But justified by the price.. :)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
02-10-2006, 08:11 PM
, Here comes the menu-- HJ 50$, BJ 100$, Fj 150$ To be done in a vacant Ktv room..

so which dish u go for? I suppose going for FJ is most worthwhile cos before actual FJ will get a short HJ + BJ mah:D

rolly
02-10-2006, 08:29 PM
let me get more QC 1st ....

still eyeing at new shanghai ktv (top priority)

Hakoshu
02-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Knowing me.. U shld know i go for full course... eheh
Still like New Shanghai more for now.. :)

so which dish u go for? I suppose going for FJ is most worthwhile cos before actual FJ will get a short HJ + BJ mah:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
02-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Knowing me.. U shld know i go for full course... eheh
Still like New Shanghai more for now.. :)

i knw de,i am just asking for the sake of it.:D

michael toh
03-10-2006, 10:17 AM
Thinking of going there again this weekend...
Any suggestions???

uncle 88
26-10-2006, 10:17 AM
Thinking of going there again this weekend...
Any suggestions???
Me too . Will be there to nite .

toto
27-10-2006, 01:12 PM
Recently juz been ther. Thez few mongolian gers over there. they r not good with english. But u can always try out for something new.
maybe one happen to be " xue-han bao ma " ( treasury black horse ):D

Indignant
27-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Overall, An old and rundown place now.. But justified by the price.. :)

how justified is the price? care to enlighten?

sclalex
30-11-2006, 02:01 AM
went down last Saturday... Sat with this viet Lisa...she's quite nice looking and bod small size... Liked her enuf to revisit again.. But want to try some other viet... Did any bro sat with Ana Or Xiao Hong (721 i think) before?

sexrookie
29-05-2007, 01:08 PM
Was there yesterday.

Not much customer.

The PRC girls not too bad

Peggie83
29-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Was there yesterday.

Not much customer.

Few weeks ago in K2 so went up to recce Tuberose just feel that the PRC gals is too old. :)

mr_missile
29-05-2007, 04:52 PM
The mummy that I used to support, Fanie, left Tuberose for Godfather.
IMHO, Tuberose not as happening anymore.

sexrookie
30-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Few weeks ago in K2 so went up to recce Tuberose just feel that the PRC gals is too old. :)

The 2 girls that sit we me is 22 yrs and 26 yrs

That gives me a $50 damage each

darkschneider
31-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Just visited Tuberose. Got new batch of girls in .. not bad.

Sitting with me fren was one hot Cambodian chick call Anna. I'd give her a 6 on the face but it really grows on you the more you look at her. A boobs but nice slim sexy body 7. And boy can she dance, sexy dirty dancing made everyone clapped their hands. She even offered to do a strip tease for a tip of 50. Her english is good enough to have small talk. Great hostess, really knows how to bring up the mood of the people in the room.

Then there was Candy from SzeChuan. Demure looking, nice sharp features on the face 7. There is a wild side to her, keep wanting to drag me off to an empty room for some nice bonking. Petite girl estimate 1.53m? maybe. B boobs (at least). Hardworking girl, just arrived and will be leaving by July. 24 yr old or at least thats what she told me.

There were a couple more chio looking girls but didn't come to our room. Check it out with mummy Jenny. Hope you guys have fun!

KangTuo
31-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Just visited Tuberose. Got new batch of girls in .. not bad.

Sitting with me fren was one hot Cambodian chick call Anna. ...... She even offered to do a strip tease for a tip of 50.
Then there was Candy from SzeChuan.......keep wanting to drag me off to an empty room for some nice bonking.

There were a couple more chio looking girls but didn't come to our room. Check it out with mummy Jenny. Hope you guys have fun!

Is this place starting to get happening again? How is the damage for bottle and room?
I remember years back... exactly how many years... i cannot recall liao, too long. I had my 1st bbbj from a ktv gal from tuberose. She drag me to the gals toilet next to the ktv.. very excited when hear gals coming in while i had a bbbj inside a cubicle...

Now only frequent century @ eminient. But the management clamp down on the wild party, so wanna look for anither joint.

Rof|maoxz
31-05-2007, 01:46 PM
Was there yesterday.

Not much customer.

You everywhere want arh? TH - NSH - and then Tuberose. :D

Peggie83
31-05-2007, 05:19 PM
This Sunday I am going to Parklane, not Tuberose but K2.

Sunday promotional rate from 9:30pm to 2:30am.

Half bottle $108
One bottle $198

DrCuntRaider
31-05-2007, 07:41 PM

Half bottle $108
One bottle $198

sorry to ask k2 is a ktv also?

Peggie83
01-06-2007, 09:53 AM
sorry to ask k2 is a ktv also?

Yes K2 is on 3rd floor of Parklane, some malay & sg gals. :)

waypastprime
01-06-2007, 10:30 AM

Half bottle $108
One bottle $198

But Sunday is always the disappointing day of the week usually. Have you tried on this day sometime before?

Peggie83
01-06-2007, 10:52 AM
But Sunday is always the disappointing day of the week usually. Have you tried on this day sometime before?

Yes one month ago, went K2 with on Sunday 9:30pm session. The whole building was very quiet few gals working then include Tuberose.

This Sunday my friend will pre-arrange the mama-san there either Cindy, Tammy or Linda first as to arrange the gals to be working at K2 on Sunday.

Comparing Sunday night to Friday there is a hugh difference in the bill and gals butterfly for so long.

Standard tips we pay is $30 for those butterfly long type and those sit with us long then give $50. Mama-san tips $100.

honda69honda
19-06-2007, 01:41 AM
Just found out that Tuberose, Superstar and Eminient Plaza (Yu Shi Wu Zhen) plus one more at balestier area all belong to same family.

Peggie83
19-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Just found out that Tuberose, Superstar and Eminient Plaza (Yu Shi Wu Zhen) plus one more at balestier area all belong to same family.

Eminient Plaza, issits the ones with standard tips of $40 for gals & mamasans :confused:

KangTuo
19-06-2007, 07:39 PM
Eminient Plaza, issits the ones with standard tips of $40 for gals & mamasans :confused:
no such thing as standard tips..:)

Peggie83
19-06-2007, 07:43 PM
no such thing as standard tips..:)

Just heard from my friends who was there on last Friday night.

They also paid the mummy $40 tips :eek: they called it standard tips there.

honda69honda
20-06-2007, 01:58 AM
What standard tips? No such thing lah. I last went there give the viet girls 30 each. They will ask for more but I always ignore. Assistant Mummy I also give 30. There is only one mummy there. The rest are all assistant. That stupid mummy earn a lot cos she control everyone there. knn. Heard she and the boss there are one item

jialatliao
08-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Been there 2 weeks ago with my clients.

Quite happening there. Quite a few nice gals from viet & cambodia. PRC aren't that great over there.
Guess those looker PRCs went to neaby Dynasty Classic rather then here.

Allanooi
08-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Been.... Quite happening there.

Bro jialatliao, wah happening.... can you tell us more how happening and wild are these girls? they used to strip and bbbj in the room and even bonk...in room when other my bros frens around with their girls... So what is the damage on room and drinks like? appreciate your inputs..

Shawn Koh
08-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Been there 2 weeks ago with my clients.

Quite happening there. Quite a few nice gals from viet & cambodia. PRC aren't that great over there.
Guess those looker PRCs went to neaby Dynasty Classic rather then here.

Is the viet gals there super chio ? And how old are they ?

jialatliao
11-08-2007, 07:06 PM
One of my client had a SYT from Viet, quite fair n looks pretty. She immediately sat on my client's lap and starts 'raping' my client.

Later my client cannot tahan and went upstair with her.

There were 2 other gals from cambodia, looks ok, serving my 2 other clients.
In the end, both my clients tabao the gals for 200.

Cum_Luver
11-08-2007, 07:49 PM
One of my client had a SYT from Viet, quite fair n looks pretty. She immediately sat on my client's lap and starts 'raping' my client.

Later my client cannot tahan and went upstair with her.

There were 2 other gals from cambodia, looks ok, serving my 2 other clients.
In the end, both my clients tabao the gals for 200.

bro, ur clients is spooling the market le....
wow, 200 is double of what i usually paid....

KangTuo
02-10-2007, 09:47 AM
Mummy from Century told me that ALL the viet gals from Century shifting to here...
So i doubt will go Century anymore.... What is the damage for HH (Beer/Liquor) at this place?

Since mgmt at Century clamp down on the 'happening' of the gals... wonder if they exercise the same policy for this place.

Schenker
02-10-2007, 09:52 AM
Mummy from Century told me that ALL the viet gals from Century shifting to here...
So i doubt will go Century anymore.... What is the damage for HH (Beer/Liquor) at this place?

Since mgmt at Century clamp down on the 'happening' of the gals... wonder if they exercise the same policy for this place.

Thanks for the headsup, KT. Last time we spent about $190 for the bottle of martell during HH, till 9pm.

KangTuo
02-10-2007, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the headsup, KT. Last time we spent about $190 for the bottle of martell during HH, till 9pm.

Can i say that Century and Tuberose have the same 'operating formula'....
Century: $198/bottle, $100 3 jug beer + small room....

Chenyuan
02-10-2007, 09:14 PM
[QUOTE=KangTuo;2308811]Mummy from Century told me that ALL the viet gals from Century shifting to here...

QUOTE]

Brother: So Century becomes all PRC only and Tuberose all Viet?

Thanks

Torres_Mok
03-10-2007, 12:46 PM

Bro,

Ur action very fast leh! once century shifted all the viets to tuberose. Your attention immediately directed to this tread.

Me too, i will give century a miss becos my favorite assst. mummy hv shifted there too. Hope to hv more action in parklane. :)

Botarbolampar
03-10-2007, 03:12 PM
Bro,
Ur action very fast leh! once century shifted all the viets to tuberose. Your attention immediately directed to this tread. Me too, i will give century a miss becos my favorite assst. mummy hv shifted there too. Hope to hv more action in parklane.

Bro lets go..................A or B also can. No difference to me.

Cheers

Schenker
05-10-2007, 09:38 AM

Is the laojiao mummy still operate there?

KangTuo
05-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Is the laojiao mummy still operate there?

In tuberrose.. i dun know. I have not go there. But if you r refering to the CBL mummy.. MAY. She was in Century to collect tips when we bill... rest of period never come in. KNS.

bangbangben
05-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Bros, can someone give some price guideline for HH and NH please?

is this like normal ktv where need to give mummy tips as well?

See thread like a viet joint and kakis interested sia. Thanks :)

livingcorpse
05-10-2007, 06:40 PM
bbb wanna bring mi go huh??

i'm waiting...

Bocsanat
05-10-2007, 08:50 PM
This joint use to be very hot last time. but heard it is not as hot now. Any bro can help to provide more info?

Torres_Mok
06-10-2007, 07:27 AM
Bros, can someone give some price guideline for HH and NH please?

is this like normal ktv where need to give mummy tips as well?

See thread like a viet joint and kakis interested sia. Thanks :)

1. HH, martell is $198, NH is $378
2. mummy need to tips depend on u. Range: $20 - $50

Intel Ops
07-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Tuberose is at which level ? Is it in the same building as K2 ? Thanks in advance.

joew2005
10-12-2007, 06:14 AM
went 2 tis joint last week.
must say not many plus pts 2 highlight.

the gals not chio like century.
i think 1 of the mummy looks better than a lot of the gals.

not many customers.

must say some gals r daring,but the looks is an important factor.

I bottle is now 203 for chivas.

I<3Ivy
10-12-2007, 12:32 PM
went 2 tis joint last week.
must say not many plus pts 2 highlight.

the gals not chio like century.
i think 1 of the mummy looks better than a lot of the gals.

not many customers.

must say some gals r daring,but the looks is an important factor.

I bottle is now 203 for chivas.

Have to agree that Century got better babes (tend to be younger too). However, of late... century cannot play as compared to the more "hiong" places like DG, SF & PD.

And normally after your 8th glass... you don't remember if the girl was chio or not. haha.... (but you do remember if you grabbed her boobs alot).

skyfree
10-12-2007, 12:34 PM
i went there on sat night

opened a bottle for 375 including room

yeah the gers not chio but some are very daring...

the ger i choose give me a fj in the room....so daring...i cannot take it cos so paiseh...my friends ger looking so i told her go up to some scheduled places to do....

damage is 150....plus tip 50 for the mummy and tip for the ger....

think will try dynasty classic next time.....(btw went there wearing slippers to ask how is the price, got a prc ask me dun come lah sure no money pay want)

read from the forums that u can book and bonk them for a price of 100 -150 before they start work
how to find them and book and bonk them?

go their house to bonk them is it?

I<3Ivy
10-12-2007, 01:39 PM
read from the forums that u can book and bonk them for a price of 100 -150 before they start work

Normally for that, you must have sat with them before and clicked enough that you got their mobile number (or at least demonstrate that you can afford to pay for them another time, and/or are not violent, ugly, smelly).

From there, you get to bring them to Hotel 81 (pick them up from their place) pay for transit, bonk, take her home.
Do note that some of the girls are EXTREMELY skilled in putting on make up. Normally pre-working hour bonks, they won't bother to put on make up since they intend to bathe after the bonk, and go home to dress up for evening's KTV.

Some bros here have stated that some of the KTV girls without make up can pass off looking like maids or plain jane's. Caveat Emptor.

Looksee
10-12-2007, 04:24 PM
think will try dynasty classic next time.....(btw went there wearing slippers to ask how is the price, got a prc ask me dun come lah sure no money pay want)

dynasty got dress code....no slippers and shorts.....no because they scare u got no money to pay, it's for the overall image of the joint....lots of people wear shorts and slippers and r loaded.....

the drinks during HH quite cheap....only $198 nett but the gals not hiong (at least in the ktv room) but in hotel room i dunno.....

JokerTan9
10-12-2007, 04:41 PM
dynasty got dress code....no slippers and shorts.....no because they scare u got no money to pay, it's for the overall image of the joint....lots of people wear shorts and slippers and r loaded.....

the drinks during HH quite cheap....only $198 nett but the gals not hiong (at least in the ktv room) but in hotel room i dunno.....

Woah lau, you come here to promote DC arh? :D

joew2005
11-12-2007, 08:39 AM
any bros here quite familiar(or close) to MM jenny at tuberose??
she is better than 80% of the gals working there,only minus pt is she doesn't hv big spotlights.
another prc MM is a old lady,nothing close 2 a MILF.

lazyguy
13-12-2007, 11:52 PM
is not as fun as wat is use to be... and kanna cheater by the ma ma san there...

b4 went into the ktv.. ask is there any sg girl... they tell us alot... the ma ma san also say alot. but all the girls she bring to us all china or vietnam or thailand...
:mad:
later ask my china girl... she tell us there is no sg girl working tat day... shit man... kanna cheater :mad:

me n frds have already boycott this ktv liao

joew2005
14-12-2007, 01:14 PM
is not as fun as wat is use to be... and kanna cheater by the ma ma san there...

b4 went into the ktv.. ask is there any sg girl... they tell us alot... the ma ma san also say alot. but all the girls she bring to us all china or vietnam or thailand...

Bro,there r a few sg gals there.
when i was there 2 weeks ago,a young sg gal sat with my frd.
not pretty,but the body is a slim syt & the face is a ah lian.
not bad,she quite playable as well.

philphil
05-01-2008, 09:35 PM
hi : to the follow upstairs!! keke!
i noe the young MM Jen very well.. have lunch n diner many times liao. my friend. may i ask what do you want from her? BTW, tuber hv sg girl meh? do you remember the name or nos or the hairstyle she wear? roughly what dae you went? SAT?

joew2005
06-01-2008, 06:28 AM
Hello to the fellow upstairs!
Ha ha Ha ?????
u claim u knw MM Jen very well,& had lunch n diner many times liao.
U eat lunch/dinner with who??
If u so close 2 MM,u shld tell her 2 get u a sg gal.
I 1st time go there,we ask 4 1 sg gal k also get,why u cannot???
we went there on a wed.
r u her bf,why u 1 2 knw wat i want fr MM??
regards:-(

Thom07
06-01-2008, 10:05 AM
Hello to the fellow upstairs!
Ha ha Ha ?????
u claim u knw MM Jen very well,& had lunch n diner many times liao.
U eat lunch/dinner with who??
If u so close 2 MM,u shld tell her 2 get u a sg gal.
I 1st time go there,we ask 4 1 sg gal k also get,why u cannot???
we went there on a wed.
r u her bf,why u 1 2 knw wat i want fr MM??
regards:-(

I think is bf then he jealous. :D

joew2005
13-01-2008, 06:14 AM
hi : to the follow upstairs!! keke!
i noe the young MM Jen very well.. have lunch n diner many times liao. my friend. may i ask what do you want from her? BTW, tuber hv sg girl meh? do you remember the name or nos or the hairstyle she wear? roughly what dae you went? SAT?

Hello bro,
u veri busy recently izzit??
still busy lunching with MM Jen,or busy with the babes fr the rising sun or kimchi gals?
u take 1 meal so long ha..........
u must be a veri big eater>.............:D

joew2005
19-01-2008, 07:51 AM
Bro philphil,why you DISAPPEAR fr this thread 4 so long??
scare that yr jenny might be snatch by other bros izzit??
don't take 2 many kimchi or sushi.....................
talk talk many many.
Dare 2 say u knw Jen very well & had lunch/diner many times.
may i ask what do you got fr her?
BTW,did u manage 2 ask jen 2 intro sg girl at tuber 2 u?
Ha ha,think jen might intro u 1 no name & na hair sg gal.
November Alpha Tango Oscar....................:D

sexrookie
23-01-2008, 06:15 AM
Was there yesterday for a friend birthday. The second KTV for the day after TH during afternoon. The place is rather quiet. A group about 10 Viets were playing cards other room with some PRC.

SAt with a PRC and just drink Green Tea

left the place early @ 11.45 with friend who is driving and same time got ride back home for myself and the PRC I sat with.

louis2002
01-03-2008, 01:23 PM
1 of the my friend birthday thuse I suggested them trying out Tuberose

Total 4 of us went yester-night...... Each settle with 1 babe except the birthday boy took 2.

The viet chick very wild.... within minutes its belt, panties, shirt flying all over the place....

All of us leave a sextisfied man.....

Nice place for wild play.....:D

Macallan12
01-03-2008, 04:05 PM
How is Tuberose compared to K2 ?

black_stuff
01-03-2008, 04:58 PM
this is my first post so if there anything wrong abt it i m sorrie. anyway i been to tuberose abt 6 mth back. Bad outing.... I forgotten which mummy n wad the name of the ger. So cant gif u a good infomation. Anyway i will never return. Here the story: 2 ger came in ( abit bah bah type ) so we talk and abit touch here n there. Not chio but friendly. However after awhile i start 2 smell something weird. She raised her arm and start 2 hug me oh gosh her arm pit smell terribly and somemore still gt a big patch of hair dwn there. It was disgusting. Haix it was so different compare 2 few year back. Now it was totally a real turn off.

louis2002
01-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Tuberose better if compare to K2....

KangTuo
02-03-2008, 01:40 PM
The viet chick very wild.... within minutes its belt, panties, shirt flying all over the place....

All of us leave a sextisfied man.....

Tuberose better if compare to K2....

From the description of the fun, I think also better than my usual ktv, New Century...hmm. But same mgmt, why different standard. :confused:

I gave NC a miss for a long time since all the FR saying that there is no more wild fun. Will visit Tuberose this month. Which mummy to look for?

louis2002
02-03-2008, 04:55 PM
you can look for Mummy Ling Ling.....

As a matter of fact I only know her cos I only went there twice.... First time with my friend who is a regular there.....

The second time is with another group of friends......

Overall me consider Tuberose better than K2 & New Century.....

My 2 cent worth......

Happy cheonging bro......

chun@wen
05-03-2008, 09:07 PM
ya bro tuberose is much better more then k2.nw k2 very worst liao.if u wan mummy can look for mummy tammy.cheer and enjoys bro.:D

I<3Ivy
08-03-2008, 11:03 AM
From the description of the fun, I think also better than my usual ktv, New Century...hmm. But same mgmt, why different standard. :confused:

I gave NC a miss for a long time since all the FR saying that there is no more wild fun. Will visit Tuberose this month. Which mummy to look for?

Bro... i can reconfirm NC still no fun. HAIZ. Think i need to change ba xa already. Always go back to no-fun-NC because of her. End up just sit there drink, sing and TCSS with ba xa... then take her out for dinner.

Fun at first... but slowly losing thrill now.

chanyboy
09-03-2008, 05:59 PM
Bro... i can reconfirm NC still no fun. HAIZ. Think i need to change ba xa already. Always go back to no-fun-NC because of her. End up just sit there drink, sing and TCSS with ba xa... then take her out for dinner.

Fun at first... but slowly losing thrill now.

bro..then get a few kaki (e.g. KT, Mok, jkbill..) & hit other outlets!...:D

philphil
10-03-2008, 08:02 PM

hi to All supporters and visitors of Tbr,
IMHO , i suggest all samsters try to avoid explicit info on this joint... Do you wan to arouse the suspucions of AV ? pls refrain posting harmful info if you all wish to be serve happily by the gals. if they caught "red handed" and send back. ultimately, it's us tat suffer in the end rite?
Recommendation on any chicks and details can owis done by PM method. Do all of us samsters a favor lah.. Thank for cooperating
:cool: ;)

philphil
10-03-2008, 08:09 PM

IMHO , i suggest all samsters try to avoid explicit info on this joint... Do you wan to arouse the suspucions of AV ? pls refrain posting harmful info if you all wan the service tat you expects. if they caught "red handed" and send back. ultimately, it's us tat suffer in the end rite? Pls remember, it has ripple effect.
Recommendation on which chick and details can owis done by PM method. Do all of us samsters a favor lah.. Thank for cooperating
:cool: ;)

philphil
10-03-2008, 08:11 PM
sorry double posting. anyw, hope my messege get across. thx

chanyboy
10-03-2008, 10:20 PM
bro..then get a few kaki (e.g. KT, Mok, jkbill..) & hit other outlets!...:D

Ivy, I'm waiting...:p

Wolfiexx1
12-03-2008, 11:28 PM
yeah, this place is definately raising up to its reputation of its hey days...

i was there a few days ago with my reservist mates(nightsout) reach there abt 9, not much girls, thought it was gonna be a disappointing night... a few lau viet and one or two syt, but already with customers.... the first batch of us came in first (5 guys), the other car tire flat at highway(haha). so proceeded to sing a few songs first then the mummy came in, gave us a name card...mummy ling ling.... told them we reseverist very hard life need some wild syt to "sevice " us...she say no problem, like magic, suddenly a line of abt 12 girls came in from nowwhere...not too bad, thou got some lau cai inside..china and viets mainly... i took one pretty good looking syt but no boobies, my friend took one china...the rest all reject first...then the 2nd group came in....now there were 9 of us guys...ling ling brough in the 2nd batch of girls and this time much better.... all of us took one each, i took a special liking for another one, so i tip the 1st one 20 and sat with the new one....

very soon, some of my buddies already gettin bj from the viets...the china one even wilder...stripped fully and give bbbj....but some of the viets didn't want...ling ling came in then my friend complained why i wasn't having any, i told mummy i didn't want....but my friends i think they want....so the mummy ordered them to give..and they gave!!! ling is emperor dowager or wat? anway....not to reveal too much...some of them went all the way at the end ...we enjoyed at least 2 free shows,haha...definately worth going back again....

muncher
13-03-2008, 03:14 AM
This place rocks! Just went again after a long time...

buddy knows mamasan so she paraded like 12 girls and i picked 1, a vietnamese. before long, she was asking if i wanted to make lup. agreed, went upstairs but no raincoat so she agrees to a BBBJ instead. The thrill of being in a deserted carpark whilst getting a BBBJ! Hehe!

Great place, plenty of girls, for sure! Can't wait for another visit!

Zen Sex
13-03-2008, 07:30 AM
seems like a nice place to go. thanks bro for the info

philphil
13-03-2008, 02:56 PM
IMHO , i suggest all samsters try to avoid detail info on this KTV if you like the service that you're getting. Reason being if this place get demerit points for being caught, then they may not able 2 renew their licence. Therefore, the management will instruct the gals not to perform "magic" onto us (the waiters are instuct to enforce the rules and report to the boss if the gals are not obedient as mentioned by the gals themselves) a very good example is MG in geylang and century Eminent plz.
thx for cooperating. for the benefits for all the KTV cheongers.
:cool:

nine9nine
13-03-2008, 06:53 PM
...example is MG in geylang and century Eminent plz.
:cool:

Hi MG is in katong not geylang.

Btw, does the girls charge when doing magic? kabuki cost 150 for a bj in the next room! TMD only when I win soccer then I will give such silly money! :p

ken ken
13-03-2008, 07:54 PM
thanks to the post , i guess this place going to kena raid soon.:mad:

1 of my favourite hunting ground.

bugmenot
21-05-2008, 12:03 PM
Any senior chongster bros to advise on the damage rates and MMS to recommend?? Hope to hear from the respected senior chiongster bros of tuberose soon...!! :D:D:D

dachanchin
22-05-2008, 07:05 PM
was there last week with friend, reach abt 7pm and was lead to a small room. mms "lin lin" came and parade the girls. saw a syt prc and quickly cop.

right after mama left action started, with no wait she sit on me, pull down her blouse , no bra :eek: and my pents to service my little bro. wow, there's go straight to the point man. look around my buddy also into action . she try very hard to HJ me and i ask her to slow down as I still want more time to enjoy. TCSS and she came from north east and can't capture what provine.
she keep asking gq to offer FJ. quoted $100 exclude tips. agreed and was lead to the upper floor. so shock have to do in the public gent toilet. :o .
in there she strip to nothing and bbj me, later we go to doggie as no other position and do, damn small lar the toilet. finish up and cleaning in wet tissie :( . pay her $100 and go back to room.

see my buddy working in the room while reach. knn, if know do there better, go aircon somemore.

FR:
Name : min min PRC
boobs : 34C
Ht: 155 (I think)
Looks: 8/10 (Cute)
BBBJ : 7/10 (slow and eye contact while doing)
FJ : 3/100 (Environment factor)
Damage : Personal :$100+$30 tips
Ah Gong : $126 = 3 jags beer plus room, MMS $30

tips guideline :
Basic Standard autoroaming = $30,
HJ = add $50
HJ+BJ or BBBJ = add $80
HJ+BJ+FJ = add $100

sleepyme77
13-06-2008, 10:07 AM
wat is the std tips u give there?
wat kind of gals they have there usually? local, viet,prc?

croma
16-06-2008, 03:28 PM
Viet & PRC girls a couple of Cambodian girls last month.

Tips start at $50

All very playable :)

ronckw
17-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Is there HH there?? whats the price?

SH? price for bottle?

can carry over HH bottle over to SH if purchase 1 more bottle on SH rate?

roamersg
18-06-2008, 09:00 AM
thx to sbf reports decided to try this place. b4 only visited K2 in parklane. Have HH 6-9, but I forgot pricing she told me. Just missed HH and paid 162 for small room + 1 jub beer + soft drink until midnite, not bad for non HH. Was told 8 PRCs and around 20 viets. I went for PRC bc then can sing and chat. Unless Viet good in English, my experience is you can do lots of roaming but over several hours less fun b/c no joking and chatting.
Asked for tall girls and took XueEr from Shanghai and FeiFei from near beijing, chose them from almost the entire 8. Prob 4-5.5 in looks, at NSH I would not take them, but no regrets and would take them again. Both very playable, get things started pretty fast. Also fun people, like to laugh and make jokes, no dark faces at all, no sense of doing things for obligation (except for some sound effects v fake!), no shy w others in room. Recommend highly to any bros if looks ok for you, you'll defin have fun

Saw some of the Viets. Many of them I'd pass too but 2 looked more my style in body (thinner but curvy) and seemed to have ok faces. Didn't get good look at faces tho as I as in room w my PRCs, so did't want to be too rude!

Overall selection not as good, few syt, as New Century which has similar mix of PRC and Viets, but then NC much more expensive and not much happening

thx to bros who intr this place for folks like me

roamersg
18-06-2008, 09:06 AM
for MMS I got Leng Leng, whose card says 'M2" so maybe two MMS thre? Anyway I'd recommend bc:
> She showed me a range (not like some who just try to push fav) and listened to what I wanted
> Explicitly told 1st one to be fun and cuddly (tho sure it wasn't necc but then she started pretty quick)
> When saw I alone from pao tai came in and said she'll make sure grls return soon
> I personally don't like it when MMS comes in, drinks your drink and chats up when I just want to play w/ my own PRC, and she only came in little bit and fast

ronckw
18-06-2008, 02:52 PM
anyone know the bottles charges?:confused:

croma
19-06-2008, 10:37 AM
anyone know the bottles charges?:confused:

tuberose is $200 chivas 4 HH

ronckw
19-06-2008, 10:47 AM
tuberose is $200 chivas 4 HH

wat about SH?

Thanks.

croma
19-06-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm not sure I only go HH. I think it is $298.

uncletoby
07-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Any bros can share HH wat time to wat time? And if want extent time after happy hour wat is the charge? Thanks!!!

errortobe
15-07-2008, 03:17 PM
HH 6.30pm-9.30pm

sexrookie
15-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Have yet to visit that place for quite some time since my favourite Fei Fei left for mainland

Heard rather quiet nowadays and mostly viets not much PRC

acemanfred55
15-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Was there last week....thoroughly enjoyed. Got both PRC and viets. All can play, and quite wild too. Look for mummy Leng Leng. Enjoy.

jared100
29-08-2008, 01:21 PM
was brought to this place by my pals during happy hour.

3 jugs @ 100 nett 6-10pm. reasonable.

girls are from vietnam and china. more vietnam gals.

mummy was OK . not very $ face .

what i like to comment on is that the place is playable.

all the girls are commando. wont elaborate more. but nowadays hard to find such places in spore anymore... mostly vase-concept ktv ..which is very boring.

unclesammi
29-08-2008, 02:08 PM
This place is fun but the place sucks. I still stick to my favourite mummy jenny.:D

Ichigo77Kurosak
19-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Jus went to the place today with some friends during HH. Seem like the girls are been restricted and cant play much. Hmm... was wondering if there is a diff if u go after HH cos some how feel there is a great diff between play level before n after HH. :(

andrewforest
19-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Jus went to the place today with some friends during HH. Seem like the girls are been restricted and cant play much. Hmm... was wondering if there is a diff if u go after HH cos some how feel there is a great diff between play level before n after HH. :(

Hi, yesterday I also went there lei,suddenly business so good full house during HH.There are only 16 room. We have 3 person,they still raba our little one and can play the boob. Of course not as happening as other KTV in GL :p but me prefer not so aggressive so that i havemore time to sing and relax.

Ichigo77Kurosak
20-09-2008, 12:17 AM
Hi, yesterday I also went there lei,suddenly business so good full house during HH.There are only 16 room. We have 3 person,they still raba our little one and can play the boob. Of course not as happening as other KTV in GL :p but me prefer not so aggressive so that i havemore time to sing and relax.

Yo, so wat time u went? I went there ard 7pm if I not wrong. Yup it was full hse during HH. But managed to get a room as 1 customer never turn up after booking the room n we take over. :D

KT_king
21-09-2008, 12:36 AM
Went few days ago with 3 bros. Saw the place very crowded. Opt for viet gals who are more playable. After 2 rds of selection, we got ourselves a chio Viet gal each and started our adventure. Tcss a while and then notice one of them started keying fast beat disco songs. Anticipated action soon. True enough, when the songs started playing, they also started action. The boobs were great and managed to finger and frenched my gal. Fingering was shortlived but her hands were all over my didi. I caress her boobs gently and enjoyed every minute of it. Then they started butterflying while we bros sing song and talk cock. The gals quite auto and came back not long. We had a good outing. Managed to takeaway 3 of them and continue part2 at H81 down the road.
Was told by mamasan May that the crowd will be less heavy once Century reopens next month. Will visit it and put up FR in the Century thread.
Bros, happy cheonging.

andrewforest
22-09-2008, 02:57 PM
Yo, so wat time u went? I went there ard 7pm if I not wrong. Yup it was full hse during HH. But managed to get a room as 1 customer never turn up after booking the room n we take over. :D

I went ard 7pm but I booked through the mummy. That nite suddenly so many ppl, maybe alot of brothers read our posting.:rolleyes:

andrewforest
22-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Went few days ago with 3 bros. Saw the place very crowded. Opt for viet gals who are more playable. After 2 rds of selection, we got ourselves a chio Viet gal each and started our adventure. Tcss a while and then notice one of them started keying fast beat disco songs. Anticipated action soon. True enough, when the songs started playing, they also started action. The boobs were great and managed to finger and frenched my gal. Fingering was shortlived but her hands were all over my didi. I caress her boobs gently and enjoyed every minute of it. Then they started butterflying while we bros sing song and talk cock. The gals quite auto and came back not long. We had a good outing. Managed to takeaway 3 of them and continue part2 at H81 down the road.
Was told by mamasan May that the crowd will be less heavy once Century reopens next month. Will visit it and put up FR in the Century thread.
Bros, happy cheonging.

From what i know,they have not found the place yet. It will be new location.

3m3m3m
29-09-2008, 12:04 PM
been there last thurs and yesterday, for me this place provide good value of $$ lar ..weekeday hh order 3 jugs only $103 and sat & sun whole nite hh at same price.the thing is need to pay mummy and waiters tips,if not this will be the cheapest ktv for hh.

now part of the place is renovating for stage and hall, always went there on monday and tues coz less cust so gals less butterfly but mummy said they dun know joint venture or open another ktv now so they will shift the gals between these 2 joints.

yesterday all the gals sibeh busy lor...although not full. haiz .. but i do enjoy this place very much.

rating : 3 1/2 start (out of 5) - rating bcoz the gals always ask the GQ when they came in / must bring cash coz if use credit card to pay tips kena 17% surcharge .. sibeh siong.

d3rrick
30-09-2008, 05:04 AM
Used to patron this place alot, mommy m3(i think) jenny aka xiao yen, always a delight and never fail to let me down the past times i was there.Have not been back for the last few months cause never seem to be able to find kaki. times are hard stupid economy. Anyone out there who wont mind having me tag along can always pm me, hopefully can arrange a session there together.

A note to bros out there, pls be more discreet regarding events which takes place there, dont wanna see it undergo a raid, had many happy moments there, hope to have many more to come, no offense to any one.

Happy chionging and bonking to all.

bangbangben
13-02-2009, 10:28 PM
anyone can give mummy contact number?

Existentialism
14-02-2009, 12:16 AM
haven't been to Tuberose for 4 years liow!! Seems like this place still kicking!!:eek::D

Especially now when Viet girls coming in are more chio than ever before!

Just some question if any bro can humour me...paiseh

How much to tip the girls? $20-$30 like BS? And if I got some didi loving, will $50 do??:o

Thanks for entertaining me:)

andrewforest
14-02-2009, 12:55 AM
haven't been to Tuberose for 4 years liow!! Seems like this place still kicking!!:eek::D

How much to tip the girls? $20-$30 like BS? And if I got some didi loving, will $50 do??:o

Thanks for entertaining me:)

For me, depend on whether they are playable or not and how many time they come in. If come only 2 time then I think $20 should be acceptable, normally I will tip min $30. If the girls stay with you quite long and playable then $50 should be the max you give, but if the girl HJ u in the KTV, some but not all may ask u to give $80, $50 for HJ and $30 for tip ( of course must come out lah). This time, u may judge whether she is worth giving $80 or not. U can insist on $50 if u find that she come in only 2 times or after the HJ,she disappear and only appear after u going back which mean she come in only to get tip

Sorry, I personally think that Tuberrose should be slightly high class than BS.

taxi69
14-02-2009, 02:37 AM
haven't been to Tuberose for 4 years liow!! Seems like this place still kicking!!

How much to tip the girls? $20-$30 like BS? And if I got some didi loving, will $50 do??

I used 2 tip the gals $50(PRC or Viet),cos mummy ling ling will always make sure tat my rm will not be empty without gals.
Have not been there 4 quite some time liao.Maybe they hv change?

Existentialism
15-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Thanks Bro andrewforest and Bro Taxi69 for the info.... my palms craving for some Viet boobies! hehe:p:D

bangbangben
16-02-2009, 10:22 AM
Any recent players could share recent damage rate for this joint?
Cheers

andrewforest
16-02-2009, 11:32 AM
Cheers

I think the rate should be quite similar with previously century ( now AR). since the same boss, they shift from Lavander to tuberose then to royal hotel. Previously heard from mummy that the boss wanted to convert tuberose to flower hanging joint and they did some reno there.

subarus
16-02-2009, 03:31 PM
wow havent seem that name for years.Wondering is the tattoo girl still around.......nice place

jcvs
16-02-2009, 04:02 PM
This place has NOW a hanging flower joint!

But the girls can't sing for nuts, and their faces CMI.

They will start off in a group, taking turns round to do a short gig, but they all seemed "dead" like walking zombies, no smiles!

If you ask me, MOST of them CMI!

Better to get into the KTV rooms and ask mummy to shortlist for you.

3m3m3m
16-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Cheers

boh chio me again ... haha .. bro later i pm u the mummy no.

sat and sun happy hr all day, damaged 3 jugs tink less then $110.00. after hh not worth liau lor .. :ptips always $50 (for gal and mummy each) and waiter $20 (share among themselve)

taxi69
17-02-2009, 02:32 AM
sat and sun happy hr all day, damaged 3 jugs tink less then $110.00. after hh not worth liau lor .. :ptips always $50 (for gal and mummy each) and waiter $20 (share among themselve)

Was there last Sun(abt 10pm),3 jugs of beer+1 complimentary jug fm mummy,bill-$103.Tips-mummy(50),waiter(10),gals(50x2).
1 viet gal,name rasi,20 years old,looks-7.5/10,boobs-34b(nice nipples),playrate-7/10.
1 PRC,Dan dan,tall & sexy-curve figure,was with my frz,so the rest don't know,but 1 thing 4 sure can tabao.
Btw,saw some of the singers,some looks not bad.Heard fm mummy,some can tabao :cool::D.

trojan771
07-03-2009, 10:37 PM
Tuberose seems to have gone downhill, used to go there a lot. Jenny had moved up to Mamasan, but she has now moved to K2.

Intel Ops
21-03-2009, 04:56 PM
haiz. another place down the drain.

Big Semens
22-03-2009, 09:19 AM
Was there 2 weeks ago, yeah ain't happening like before. But a few of the singers not too bad

boxingman
22-03-2009, 10:54 AM
Was there 2 weeks ago, yeah ain't happening like before. But a few of the singers not too badNo surpise, with so many ktvs over at peace centre, we r spoil for choice.

CoreQuad
22-03-2009, 11:21 AM
The place seems to die down. A far fetched from its past glory. Even the furniture has some murky smell. I wouldn't be surprised the smell is caused by some customer's sperm is soaked into the furniture. A bit turn off for me. Girls wise mainly Vietnamese. Not as happening as before. That was about 1 year back. Hopefully they will revamp the place else given the stiff competition, I don't think they can last till middle of this year.

vince_kid
22-03-2009, 11:59 AM
dear bro

this place has been renovate during CNY time, visited the place last 2 weeks
look for mummy lingling and she give me happy hour till 10pm instead of the usual 9pm. great place to cheong and entertain your clients.:)

milkyyway
22-03-2009, 12:06 PM
sounds great... will go try..

Big Semens
25-03-2009, 11:16 PM
dear bro

this place has been renovate during CNY time, visited the place last 2 weeks
look for mummy lingling and she give me happy hour till 10pm instead of the usual 9pm. great place to cheong and entertain your clients.:)
Yes... overall not bad.... but the girls not so chio

WolF_80
25-07-2009, 11:03 AM
this place is full of Viet gals.... but manage to get 1 gal call nana LOCAL delight somemore...... BUT cannot play much!!!! Very SianZ i miss the old times where LOCAL Commando can kill and sux and bang one..... :rolleyes:

jackbl
25-07-2009, 12:43 PM
When do u last visit this place?
this place is full of Viet gals....

WolF_80
31-07-2009, 12:06 AM
Last WEEK!!!! why?:)

cx75
31-07-2009, 01:05 AM
Bro. thought this place is a HFJ. Was there again three weeks ago.:confused:
I know a singer there but this place cannot make it. Most of the singers are late twenties.

Cum_Luver
31-07-2009, 01:16 AM
hey bro cx75,
so now which joint(s) u go ???

cx75
31-07-2009, 01:41 AM
Hi Bro, long time no see.
Lately go to Club 188 at Balestier. May want to go to Club Jade again to take a look. One singer I know going back soon.

Now cool down alot liao.:D

Big Semens
31-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Bro. thought this place is a HFJ. Was there again three weeks ago.:confused:
I know a singer there but this place cannot make it. Most of the singers are late twenties.
THis place is HFJ but also got rooms, playabe girls.

wonderguy
31-07-2009, 02:02 PM
Used to frequent there with Mummy Linda. About a year ago, not sure how is it now since she went to Her Majesty. Missed the old days where we would play games and strip in the room. One gal left a huge impression on me when mummy linda reccomanded me , from Cambodia and was leaving the next day to go back. Very GFE and speaks good english. Wonder if she's back??

temptingheart
19-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Greetings, hasn't been going to KTV for a while, and recently some business associates brought us to tuberose as they themselves go there often. The place is quite ok, faily new and relatively clean. The mommy system is quite ok, and all of us were well treated.

The girls are quite playable and pretty and I selected a vietnam girl, who introduced herself as Shirley. She has nice butt and very playable. But she tend to talk a lot and irritates some of my friends, but she is fun. Girls here do not butterfly a lot, and they try their best to make you feel comfortable and relax. Not a bad place to bring your customers or business partners, as the total damages is not very high. Several nationalities of girls for you to choose from as well, beside the usual PRC, there are Thai, Malaysians and Viets. Just giving my two cents worth.

temptingheart
20-08-2009, 01:25 AM
Bros, I do not know who has zapped me, as mentioned I am not a frequent cheongster, just sharing my experience, since it my first visit to tuberose. If not because of business entertainment, I would not even know of tuberose.

taxi69
07-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Went on sunday nite 2230hr,place was quite quiet.Business was bad 4 her in Aug mth according 2 mummy.Had 3 jugs of beer(HH price all nite long)$103 nett.Was told martell would cost $198 only as now promotion.
Selection of gals was low(maybe sunday),took 1 PRC & 1 viet.Not much playability,was quite disappointed with the place tis time:(

xiaojian
29-11-2009, 02:59 AM
whats their charges for martel? any bro care to give a guide ?

shoik
01-12-2009, 12:18 PM
whats their charges for martel? any bro care to give a guide ?

Look for mamee Leng Leng, she quite take care.

xiaojian
01-12-2009, 02:58 PM
i have the namecard. was wondering about the HH pricing of martel. - -" not sure of the pricing as it was my friend's treat the last time we went.

xiaojian
11-12-2009, 03:32 AM
hmm.. will be visiting tuber tonight. perhaps after K2. lol

vitruvius79
10-09-2010, 01:12 PM
Just went there last night

Sad Hour - $368 per bottle, but we usually get it at $318.

We always bargain with the mummy for discount. hahah, Drink cheap cheap, girls also cheap cheap.:D

Looksee
15-09-2010, 04:19 PM
HH: abt $198 per bottle

nice and cheap place but PRC choice not many

Kenzo888
16-11-2010, 04:15 AM
Sorry but could ask for updates on K2 coz the thread was quite sometime back?

Just came back to Sg and would like to go there. Is this place still exists?

Really appeciated if bros can update me on the happenings there coz really miss the old time there? Million Thanks :)

coldbreathe
28-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Hi to all bro out there,

Can i ask a question?

anyone been to Tuberose recently?

Can i know the price for the night package, mummy or Non-mummy system, Gals Playability etc.

Thanks and cheers!!

Johnny Chew
29-04-2011, 02:31 AM
It still exists, but service not good. All vietnam gals. their chinese and their english not good, till it is hard to comm w them.

darrenown
30-04-2011, 02:52 PM
was there a couple of wks back..

packages for room: unknown (boss pay)
gals system: mummy system.
gals: prc n viets (viets r ok with chinese)

playability depends on gals.

contacted mummy lingling to intro playable gals.

my colleagues has all the fun there..

SuckingNip
30-04-2011, 03:22 PM
why AV never raid tuberose and K2 at level 3
Sigh............ Very slow in inefficient

buzzcheong
30-04-2011, 06:21 PM

You are really a trouble maker over here!

fiddler3343
02-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Just went recently.
Started session very late. Around 1:30AM.
Big Rm, Open 1 Martell @ $268 i think.

Inte2266
03-05-2011, 12:19 AM

U are a fucker!! :mad::mad: just remember there's retribution!
But no point zapping u!

AljuniedQuantin
31-05-2011, 12:40 PM

I think you bettergo back to your pri school. This place not for you to come and see. If you come to see which Ktv was raid, please read news paper instead of here. KNN

ethan_hunt
01-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Bros, Tuberose still in operation?? Anyone just went there this week? Got updates on the gers and drinks??

vince_kid
11-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Tuber,K2 kakis any updated for viet and prc?

jf66312
02-11-2011, 10:36 AM
anyone tried prc 280 or 281?

AuntyLosy
03-11-2011, 12:40 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3517/3931219275_7f6a28f2d2.jpg

AuntyLosy
03-11-2011, 12:41 AM
I think you bettergo back to your pri school. This place not for you to come and see. If you come to see which Ktv was raid, please read news paper instead of here. KNN

Ahahahaha Aljunied? Kallang? Geylang? Paya Lebar?

Your nick sounds like MRT station.... any rider also can take ur ass.. hahahaha

KNNCCB hahahaha Idiot! Go back to kindergarden, I wait for u at primary school ah boy

AuntyLosy
03-11-2011, 12:42 AM
You are really a trouble maker over here!

Are u suckingnip clone ? HAhahaha

AuntyLosy
03-11-2011, 12:43 AM
Raided... Dont go there this week
U WILL REGRET :(

vince_kid
05-11-2011, 11:41 AM
hi bro 66312 u also a regular at tuberose..anyone try calling 281? heard she is easy to get...
Prc 280??

AuntyLosy
05-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Av raiding soon.... Avoid at all cost this week

Libra7
17-01-2012, 07:42 PM
hi, any kind bro can pm the ctc & location?:)

acer2007
17-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Hi Bros,

Anyone got recommendable mummy's ctc? Please PM Me.

Thanks

xiaohongmao
17-01-2012, 10:20 PM
U are a fucker!! :mad::mad: just remember there's retribution!
But no point zapping u!

hahahahaha :rolleyes:
he got you!

AuntyLosy
17-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Tuberose KTV & Nite Club Pte Ltd - 35 Selegie Rd, Parklane Shopping Mall #05-01 Singapore 188307 | Tel: 6334 0973.

Got a viet and prc girl to blowjob for me in the room. Damage is $100

XinJiao
25-07-2013, 01:37 AM
Bros

Walked pass tube rose s few times.... Keen to go but clueless on wats going on inside....

Cost for drinks are ???

Ladies tips ???

Most importantly got special ???? If satu orang how ah ??

kev87in
25-07-2013, 08:21 AM
Just went last few days ago
Mm ling ling very gd always watch out for us and make sure her gals all can serve : )
The girls thr quite power and their dressing also power : )

XinJiao
25-07-2013, 03:41 PM
Haha glad u enjoyed bro...

How was the damage?? I checked is tips $50.
BJ etc another cost??

Room cost =?

Phoenix66
25-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Any bro can share what does the basic beer package during happy hrs consist of and the damage. Seems like 3 jugs @ $107?

Also, happy hrs during wkdays and wkend is from what time to what time? Any mummy contact to share?

Hope some bros here can share e info with me via PM. Thanks and much appreciated. :)

XinJiao
26-07-2013, 01:46 AM
Bro....

I went to ask the counter staff...
Slightly distracted cod looking at char bors.... Haha

Anyway ,
HH Beer 1 tower 108 net
HH martel 1 bottle 308
HH starts from 5:30 to 9:30

SH Beer 1 tower 180
SH Martel 1 bottle 398
SH starts from 9:30 to 2:45

Char bor cost up to u.....

Phoenix66
28-07-2013, 10:35 PM
Bro....

I went to ask the counter staff...
Slightly distracted cod looking at char bors.... Haha

Anyway ,
HH Beer 1 tower 108 net
HH martel 1 bottle 308
HH starts from 5:30 to 9:30

SH Beer 1 tower 180
SH Martel 1 bottle 398
SH starts from 9:30 to 2:45

Char bor cost up to u.....

Thanks for the info. Anyone with Tuberose mummy contact to share? :)

XinJiao
03-08-2013, 07:59 AM
Nope.....

But tot someone say the mm is ling something?

Phoenix66
08-08-2013, 08:50 AM
Nope.....

But tot someone say the mm is ling something?

Thanks. A kind bro has PM-ed me with the mummy contact. Hopefully can find time and enough kakis to try out tuberose. :)