PDA

View Full Version : E****** Plaza Live Firing

Kalyan
18-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Met up one of my coy supplier sales guy for lunch last week. While chatting, we came to massage n HC topics. As he was happy that I got bk the payment for him so he could get his remaining incentive, he recommend to treat me (entrance fee only) to this joint as mentioned above.
Once there my eyes blink with the two chio bus g*g* and l**y.
As I am his customer I get to pick first. But bad me I git their names mixed up now. :p
Story cut short gq was asked after sop. I was happy that there is fj.
Price wise standard for fj. The selling point here is that they have 2 chio ladies in the same joint. And I shall be back soon to try the next one. Best part again its also quite near m6 office. :d
I know this is quite a well known playground of senior bros here. So please dont flame me for starting a new thread.
Look and body: 8/10 chio n good in my expectations.
Service: FJ available
Damage: $100
Entr: not sure but see him took out $100 wo change so should be $50 ba.

zhenpang88
18-01-2013, 02:36 PM
they doing promotion??u play only $100 for all service:confused:

GR888
18-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Well done TS, very well done... clap, clap, clap. Given your dismally half-hearted attempts at camouflaging, you may as well spell out the location & callsigns of the girls big big for all to see. Why even bother to make such token attempts at hiding?

Since you make it so obvious, no one needs to PM you for contact liao, so your intentions in starting this thread is murky to say the least. Let's see what incriminating posts you're going to attract onto this thread from sabo kings.

Btw, authorities visited this joint twice last year. Thankfully I've moved on to other hunting grounds with newer & prettier chicks liao.

Kalyan
21-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Well done TS, very well done... clap, clap, clap. Given your dismally half-hearted attempts at camouflaging, you may as well spell out the location & callsigns of the girls big big for all to see. Why even bother to make such token attempts at hiding?

Since you make it so obvious, no one needs to PM you for contact liao, so your intentions in starting this thread is murky to say the least. Let's see what incriminating posts you're going to attract onto this thread from sabo kings.

Btw, authorities visited this joint twice last year. Thankfully I've moved on to other hunting grounds with newer & prettier chicks liao.

I have recd PMs still for this playground and I have know of two E plaza w joints that provide specials.

You are right about the frequent visits.

Admittedly though, I need to be more cautious with what I post in future.

inline4
21-01-2013, 11:25 AM
speechless.... The hint is ultimately obvious. There goes my playground due to near by work related. As per bro GR888 mentioned. The raids for last year happened but i remember was 3 times according to the recep. Bros pls lindly provide a discreetly FR when comes to location. Will be stopping to visit these few months to observe. Dun wanna risk kanna caught. Haiz

GR888
21-01-2013, 11:34 AM
I have recd PMs still for this playground and I have know of two E plaza w joints that provide specials.

You are right about the frequent visits.

Admittedly though, I need to be more cautious with what I post in future.

There will always be hordes of irritating number collectors and clueless people asking for contacts in every thread... but these are small fries... incidental and inconsequential to our considerations and to the larger cheonging equation... I don't give two hoots and a flying fuck to this category of cheongsters (if you can call them such)... and it is not like your "Plaza" is a huge place like MBS... never mind one, two or even five joints... it take less than 5 minutes to make a concerted sweep of the entire place.

The people we should be mindful of (which you should know) are people who are not cheongsters but who prowl SBF to conduct "research"... be they authorities, media or self-styled moralists. They already have at least some knowledge of the cheonging landscape, perhaps not as specific and in-depth as hardcore cheongsters, but enough to pick up clues from posts and threads like these and focus their attention on happening places.

Under such circumstances... strong winds as some bros call it... sharing has to take a different and far more discreet form than before. We must always assume that there will be people who are way smarter than us reading our posts.... so let's not make complacency and indiscretion our own worst enemies.

Kalyan
21-01-2013, 02:20 PM
There will always be hordes of irritating number collectors and clueless people asking for contacts in every thread... but these are small fries... incidental and inconsequential to our considerations and to the larger cheonging equation... I don't give two hoots and a flying fuck to this category of cheongsters (if you can call them such)... and it is not like your "Plaza" is a huge place like MBS... never mind one, two or even five joints... it take less than 5 minutes to make a concerted sweep of the entire place.

The people we should be mindful of (which you should know) are people who are not cheongsters but who prowl SBF to conduct "research"... be they authorities, media or self-styled moralists. They already have at least some knowledge of the cheonging landscape, perhaps not as specific and in-depth as hardcore cheongsters, but enough to pick up clues from posts and threads like these and focus their attention on happening places.

Under such circumstances... strong winds as some bros call it... sharing has to take a different and far more discreet form than before. We must always assume that there will be people who are way smarter than us reading our posts.... so let's not make complacency and indiscretion our own worst enemies.

Agreed wholeheartedly of what you mentioned bro GR888. I heard your concerns too.
Thanks.

frolicsome
21-01-2013, 03:12 PM
Thanks for sharing. I hope this place will still be around after this.

Kalyan
21-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Thanks for sharing. I hope this place will still be around after this.

Some places never die. To be exact, depends on those high up as to when they want a total dead.

Been my countered experience such as pte mess, geylang street walkers etc

neuman
22-01-2013, 07:01 AM

E***** = EMINMENT PLAZA - location, a 2 story building with food
center on the ground floor at the corner of Lavender X Jalan Besar.

Place offers fucking from day 1 and will continue to day *****

So hurry, go before it is too late.

ol'coyote
22-01-2013, 09:43 AM
E***** = EMINMENT PLAZA - location, a 2 story building with food
center on the ground floor at the corner of Lavender X Jalan Besar.

Place offers fucking from day 1 and will continue to day *****

So hurry, go before it is too late.

aiyo...u oso add more details...hiaz...
cham liow...me go tat building beri often...
but me release not at the HC...hehe...
wif so much wind blowing...mus find other areas temporarily...

inline4
22-01-2013, 11:28 AM
lol bro neuman is the champion man. although its quite obvious from the title alone.

SeaCucumber6
22-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Haizz... few suggestions;

1. TS please delete this thread. Can be done... read the FAQ ya. :D

2. Regulars of this place, please inform someone working there and spread the word that wind is blowing strong at them ya. :D

Cheers & HUAT AH to all fellow cheongsters!!! :D

XiaoGe2013
22-01-2013, 01:27 PM
please share the location?

JingQiangBuDao
22-01-2013, 01:38 PM
aiyo...u oso add more details...hiaz...
cham liow...me go tat building beri often...
but me release not at the HC...hehe...
wif so much wind blowing...mus find other areas temporarily...

not HC then in hotel?? :eek::D

ol'coyote
22-01-2013, 01:59 PM
not HC then in hotel?? :eek::D

nope...hehe...

Kalyan
22-01-2013, 02:02 PM
Dear bros,

I am sorry for the unnecessary attention of this playground.
To make things worse, sabo king is here to challenge bro gr888 n to sabotage clean joint.

I have email the founder to delete this rubbish thread now.

Once again, my sincere apology to bros here.

curiousSG
22-01-2013, 02:35 PM
nope...hehe...

Too bad now it's all exposed, else will look forward to your juicy FR in your thread.

GR888
22-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Thankfully, I've moved on to other hunting grounds with newer & prettier chicks liao.

WTF?!?! :eek: A lot of bros flooding my inbox asking for chiobu contacts at my new playgrounds?!?! :confused:

Spicy98
22-01-2013, 06:15 PM
WTF?!?! :eek: A lot of bros flooding my inbox asking for chiobu contacts at my new playgrounds?!?! :confused:

I also WANT!!! :D

Kalyan
22-01-2013, 10:25 PM

They could havrle followed your places of liars fr and request.
Whoever read already also steam steam.

loneyheart
23-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Pls dum post n share HC here ,,, u need not too
Just buy a copy of Wen Bao or News paper n find it on t last few pages
If u want to share w good svs pls thru pm n may earn u few upz pts

Really missed t good old days in 90s where quite a nimb of HCs come w good foods ... nice babes n even Hot n Cold Pools too n nice coolz video rm ... samsters only share by pm ... now u dum find any ... gone gone gone

Its not AV dum know which HC provide special ... post only clean joint n open concept
U just enjoy quietly n let them do their routine check
U make it so obvious n openly they hv no choice but to show that they hv to carry out their duties

Pls dum kill t few remaining bees
thxs n sorri just IMHO adv once n for all

zephyr
23-01-2013, 01:00 AM
been fuckin here since it was called Oliver.
oldies will know.

Agreed wholeheartedly of what you mentioned bro GR888. I heard your concerns too.
Thanks.

mr_missile
23-01-2013, 08:15 AM
i suppose ts's request for moderator to remove this thread has not been granted. please bros, just let the thread die.

my humble request to bros to stop posting here. many thanks!

neuman
23-01-2013, 09:02 AM
please share the location?

Hello, what the fuck are you asking. I explained vvv clearly the
location.

It is a 2 story bldg in between Foch/Jalan Besar and facing Lavender St.

It is the HC that have all the f.. good girls, place offering fJ from day
"1" and still offering it.

PM me if u want me to take you there, can also have the famous wan tan
noodles before going up.

Cheers

Kalyan
23-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Any bros kno of any moderator pls assist to inform or request for deletion. I have sent in my request but no response till date.
This thread will not die with sabo kings n small head thinkers ard...

billyblue
23-01-2013, 09:31 AM
Any bros kno of any moderator pls assist to inform or request for deletion. I have sent in my request but no response till date.
This thread will not die with sabo kings n small head thinkers ard...

The thread will not be deleted as it thrives on people traffic. That is why you shouldn't post any FR. Know about any place just keep quiet and enjoy yourself. The points system here is pretty useless. You can redeem the points for any goodies. The points are just an ego trip for the members reflecting their "seniority" here.

billyblue
23-01-2013, 09:32 AM
I meant you CANNOT redeem the points.

GR888
23-01-2013, 10:17 AM
TS, just sent you a PM on thread deletion matters.

Samster billyblue, going by your logic, then you shouldn't even be on SBF in the first place. :confused:

Posting FRs & earning points are a means to an end, not an end in itself. Doing that has given me a platform of credility in the eyes of many seniors & they have shared many gems with me consequently. That has saved me loads of time & tons of money going through trial & error... hitting & missing. ;)

Nowsaday when I cheong, I go with the comfort of knowing that I'll be hitting on a gem.... and I have many choices of MLs to bonk in whichever location I'm in. Just see for yourself the number of samsters with low rep points unsuccessfully asking for contacts on every single thread & you'll see the value of FRs & points. Sometimes I even feel tired for them.

It has nothing to do with senority. All boils down to practical considerations & getting maximum value for every bonk... it's a means to an end to enjoy the one shot one kill feeling :D

threetreasure
24-01-2013, 04:24 PM
this HC has been around for many many years already.. think got at least 20 yrs.. bcos before I go NS already been to this HC before.. and that was in 1985... so at least more than 20 yrs le..

neuman
24-01-2013, 06:37 PM

Samster billyblue, going by your logic, then you shouldn't even be on SBF in the first place. :confused:

Posting FRs & earning points are a means to an end, not an end in itself. Doing that has given me a platform of credility in the eyes of many seniors & they have shared many gems with me consequently. That has saved me loads of time & tons of money going through trial & error... hitting & missing. ;)

Nowsaday when I cheong, I go with the comfort of knowing that I'll be hitting on a gem.... and I have many choices of MLs to bonk in whichever location I'm in. Just see for yourself the number of samsters with low rep points unsuccessfully asking for contacts on every single thread & you'll see the value of FRs & points. Sometimes I even feel tired for them.

It has nothing to do with senority. All boils down to practical considerations & getting maximum value for every bonk... it's a means to an end to enjoy the one shot one kill feeling :D

Hi GR 888 - u are a goodie, something like being tied to mum's apron string.

I am ME & always ME - always a rebellion.

Cheers

Kalyan
24-01-2013, 09:58 PM

I tried to pm bro contact u given me but still no action now.

leander
24-01-2013, 10:43 PM
Bro, can share contact with me too??

tca27
25-01-2013, 12:31 AM
Had it not been for fellow bros who were kind enuf to share their contacts with me,a clueless newbie like me will be still doing what i did.....roaming and wasting our hard earned $$$ and never have a good ending. The bros here are ranked for a reason and i appreciate that their sharing has saved me loads of $$$$ by knowing where to go. Even being zapped will not stop me from sharing after what the bros had shared with me.:D cheers

mochaman
25-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Bro how you end up with 1300++ points?

Dunty
25-01-2013, 05:57 PM
GIGI and LILY?

sg_boytoy
26-01-2013, 12:39 AM
Bro how you end up with 1300++ points?

This is a stupid question right? :rolleyes: