> * birthdays
> * anniversaries
> * arrangements she makes
>
>
>
> HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY!!! :
>
> 1. Give him lots of SEX (very.very.very important)
> 2. Feed him well.
> 3. Let him have the remote control.
> 4. Leave him in peace.

Eastpipper
25-03-2005, 10:28 AM
well said bro,nice contribution on ur 1st post.
I think u kanna zapped bcos of the "long"post.nvm,contribute more & bro will reward u again.Keep it up!

stephenL
25-03-2005, 10:34 AM
Yes, agreed, pt. 53 is veri important.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
25-03-2005, 10:47 AM
thats y i always say been a man nowadays very hard,see the list of "occupations" we need to have. :D

tittyhawk
25-03-2005, 11:30 AM
The list is just about to cover every little detail that we need to make our counterpart happy and productive. :) Good Job.

skybear83
25-03-2005, 11:43 AM
ya lo......
hope tat bros here can help mi add my point back to 10. so tat i can post stuff again.....thx in advance.

zickie
25-03-2005, 02:09 PM
bro skybear,even without 10 points.u still can post mah?what do u mean by that?if u post outstanding post.im sure there will be bros out there to up ur points.just do ur part and be patient

Shuang_Jie_Gun
25-03-2005, 03:26 PM
bro skybear,even without 10 points.u still can post mah?what do u mean by that?if u post outstanding post.im sure there will be bros out there to up ur points.just do ur part and be patient

thats true,contribute ur part diligently and surely u will see the pts coming,remember not to go asking for it thou. ;)

stephenL
25-03-2005, 03:31 PM
Maybe, try posting vids in link exchange plaza...that will get u some pts...
being male is hard...with all those knowledge of jobs to satify wifey...one ned to entertain all bro in here, sourcing vidz and pic....hehehehe.
thks to all bros who had benifit each others...

thaivisitor
25-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Men and Women Unique Traits

God made men and women to complement each other with the unique traits each were given:

WOMEN

Women have strengths that amaze men. They carry children, they carry hardships, they carry burdens, but they hold happiness, love and joy. They smile when they want to scream. They sing when they want to cry. They cry when they are happy, and laugh when they are nervous. Women wait by the phone for a "safe at home call" from a friend, after a snowy drive home. They are child care workers, executives, attorneys, stay-at-home moms, biker babes, and your neighbors. They wear suits, jeans, and they wear uniforms.

They fight for what they believe in. They stand up against injustice. They go to the doctor with a frightened friend. Women are honest, loyal, and forgiving. They are smart-they know that knowledge is power. But they still know how to use their softer side to make a point. Women want to be the best for their family, their friends, and themselves. Their hearts break when a friend dies. They have sorrow at the loss of a family member, yet they are strong when they think there is no strength left. A woman can make a romantic evening unforgettable. Women come in all sizes, in all colors and shapes. They live in houses, apartments and cabins. They drive, fly, walk, run or e-mail you to show how much they care about you. The heart of a woman is what makes the world spin. Women do more than just give birth. They bring joy and hope. They give compassion and ideals. They give moral support to their family and friends. And all they want in return is a hug, a smile, and for you to do the same for people you come in contact with.

MEN

Men are good at lifting heavy stuff and killing spiders...

thaivisitor
Just added on 25/03/05
Barely 18 yrs old Amateur Model!!!
More Japanese Super Models!!!
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=34162

Eastpipper
25-03-2005, 04:26 PM
ya lo......
hope tat bros here can help mi add my point back to 10. so tat i can post stuff again.....thx in advance.

there u r!keep contributing!

vesfreq
25-03-2005, 08:18 PM
>How to Keep a WomanHappy
>
> HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY!!! :
>
> 1. Give him lots of SEX (very.very.very important)
> 2. Feed him well.
> 3. Let him have the remote control.
> 4. Leave him in peace.

The last one is damn true man. I need peace and lots of it. OMG.... :(