PDA

View Full Version : How to win your ex back

freedom
24-03-2005, 12:59 PM
guys got any ideas how to win back our ex?

Shiokday
24-03-2005, 01:12 PM
bro not sure what is your intention but for me...好马不吃回头草
If u want her back for sex...then i think it is not fair to her...moreover u can find sex everything be it commerical sex or ONS or etc.
But if you really love your ex... the best way is to show her your sincerity...this could move her heart...But if you have broke up with her becos you have screwed up big time...i think quite diffcult lor.
mi 2 cents worth.

cheers

DNAT
24-03-2005, 01:23 PM
wow lau ... SB become 莫 愁 夫 人 信 箱 ?? :D

freedom
24-03-2005, 01:24 PM
it is not for sex. but i want her love and i do love her

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 01:24 PM
more suitable.. auntie agony? :rolleyes:

freedom
24-03-2005, 01:28 PM
what you mean?

darkboy
Any idea why you lost her?? :rolleyes:

Maybe you can work on that...... :)

DNAT
Just repeat the same steps / procedures as what you did when you court her .. if she no 'hew' you, then its game over :)

ocelot
24-03-2005, 01:32 PM
Depends on how long ago you all broke up and for what reasons. If you it's a misunderstanding, then best way is sincerity. If it's for a valid reason, then be a man and leave her alone. No point dragging it out and acting like a wimp.

freedom
24-03-2005, 01:33 PM
i lost her to a "F" sweet talker a lame ass who is a NATO(No Action Talk Only)

hew what it means?

OkoBoko
24-03-2005, 01:34 PM

The question is does she still love u? Once women turn their heads off u, dat's it.

DNAT
hew what it means?
she no hew you = she doesn't bother about you

meng
This one good....

"Hew" = bo chap you...understand bo :rolleyes:

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 01:35 PM
wat! that guy is a nato type.. then i am puzzled.. :confused:

freedom
24-03-2005, 01:35 PM
i ask her once that do we have a chance
but her reply is saying not now
but when i ask her how about the futurn
she say will we know when we die.

meng
24-03-2005, 01:36 PM
she no hew you = she doesn't bother about you

Dnat kor kor....you so kind today :D

freedom
24-03-2005, 01:36 PM
i understand hew mean now

NATO => Not Action Talk Only

MoonBlaze
24-03-2005, 01:38 PM
i lost her to a "F" sweet talker a lame ass who is a NATO(No Action Talk Only)

hew what it means?

Identifying the root problem is important....One guy can't just walk to her , sweet talk to her " and she goes off? Firstly , have you been neglecting her or did something that really pissed her off?

Hew in dialect mean "care, bother.."
No "Hew" you mean ignore your existance.

freedom
24-03-2005, 01:39 PM
neg yes that time i was as i was very tired as i have to pick her up from work and i need to study too

darkboy
24-03-2005, 01:39 PM
That is very cruelt of her to say that.... :mad:

There is a saying - There's a better tree else where..... :)

OkoBoko
24-03-2005, 01:40 PM

she has answered u. if u still love her doesnt mean u must be back with her. give her yr blessing. if both of u fated to be together, it will be.....

MoonBlaze
but when i ask her how about the future
she say will we know when we die. If i were you...i will tell her then i won't wanna know....wanna die she can go without me....Move on lah...this type of gals forget it...

DNAT
Dnat kor kor....you so kind today :D

I zap you .. ai mai? :)

freedom
24-03-2005, 01:42 PM
so that i is why i dont understand her if she is giving me the chance in future so what?

give bless i will if that NATO ass is better then me if now i will do at every cause to kill that Ass and win her back.
when i tell you guys what that NATO do then you guys will agree with me

meng
24-03-2005, 01:42 PM
I zap you .. ai mai? :)

Say you kind also tio hunk...like that goot meh...i have a weak heart ;)

freedom
24-03-2005, 01:44 PM
Say you kind also tio hunk...like that goot meh...i have a weak heart ;)

talk to me???
i dont understand

darkboy
24-03-2005, 01:46 PM
so that i is why i dont understand her if she is giving me the chance in future so what?

How long do you want to wait?? 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years :confused:

Time will heal wounds.... you will meet better gals :)

OkoBoko
24-03-2005, 01:46 PM
give bless i will if that NATO ass is better then me if now i will do at every cause to kill that Ass and win her back.
when i tell you guys what that NATO do then you guys will agree with me

The forest is peaceful, why aren't you? You hold onto things causing your confusion. Let nature teach you. Hear the bird's song then let go. If you know nature, you'll know Dhamma. If you know Dhamma, you'll know nature. :)

meng
24-03-2005, 01:47 PM
talk to me???
i dont understand

Dun worry lah...not referring to you so you dun have to understand.

Regarding yr gal, all i can say is she no interest in you liao...

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 01:47 PM
not again.. kekeke :)

freedom
24-03-2005, 01:50 PM
i have waited almost for 6 months
if i have to wait some more i will still wait

if this is the price to pay i will pay it as long as i can

MoonBlaze
24-03-2005, 01:51 PM
I suggest you should think about giving yourself and other gals the chances. Why wait for something as vague as just a chance in the future?
Probably, the criterion she use to judge him is different from your pespectives... Or simply like you say....the "sweet talks"
when i tell you guys what that NATO do then you guys will agree with me Tell us...

straven
24-03-2005, 01:55 PM
if u wanna woo her back for kinky stuff..i dont mind..if wanna take her back..a bit difficult..dont know how to give u tips leh

coolpix2075
24-03-2005, 01:56 PM

I think like wat other bros said... juz move on. From wat she has replied u the answer is obvious enuff oredi.... gals will neber say such thing if she still likes u.....

my humble opinion only...

freedom
24-03-2005, 01:58 PM
after the break up with my ex
her bf dont have the balls to stand out to ask me to stop looking her .
alway get his friend to come and fight me but in the end all are bloody weak type like him. and at night call me and dont darn to voice out.

got tips pls give
every tip can be a great help to me

darkboy
24-03-2005, 02:00 PM
i have waited almost for 6 months
if i have to wait some more i will still wait

if this is the price to pay i will pay it as long as i can

Since you are so persistance, maybe you should try to pester her until one of you give up.....

you can try send flowers, send gifts, date her out, etc..... You should know the tricks :)

freedom
24-03-2005, 02:02 PM
first i need to get more $$$
second she just lock me out for now
so if i want to attack i will need to wait

for me i dont really know how to woo a gal
so all the masters pls do teach me

MoonBlaze
24-03-2005, 02:06 PM
after the break up with my ex
her bf dont have the balls to stand out to ask me to stop looking her .
alway get his friend to come and fight me but in the end all are bloody weak type like him. and at night call me and dont darn to voice out.

got tips pls give
every tip can be a great help to me

Tips i do not have....but considering that you had torturing yourself for at least the past 6 months or more....it is time to put everything to a stop. If you intend close this chapter of your life, you can look for her for a peaceful talk. Tell her you are done with her, tell her that her guy is real useless, can't even stand up for himself....fight also cannot...can only find weak ass to take his place....if this type of ppl can rely on? Tell her to take good care and see for herself if that guy is truthful to her... Leave a gentlemen, leave a good memory.... Cheer Up!!!

freedom
24-03-2005, 02:08 PM
i hope i can do what u say
but the good memory just keep killing me

MoonBlaze
24-03-2005, 02:11 PM
i hope i can do what u say
but the good memory just keep killing me
It is all about yourself, how to achieve something that you had already no faith in, before you start? Get yourself busy, don't allow private time for yourself....when you have nothing to do, your mind will wander and the memories will return....Work hard be it in study, work or your social live. Play hard, spend more time withy your frens and families...widen your circles of life....live to fullest....Den the rest will be taken care by time...time will heal. Cheer Up!

freedom
24-03-2005, 02:13 PM
all that is needed to be done is done
all i can do is wait for heal
if possible i still hope i and her can be one once again

MoonBlaze
24-03-2005, 02:18 PM
if possible i still hope i and her can be one once againTell yourself you can find someone better.....as long as better in truthfulness to you...cares for you...treat you well...believe you are still young so rightfully time is on your side...

Customerzzz
24-03-2005, 02:18 PM
6 mths is a long time
k can c that u r really persistant in winning her back
This is my suggestion. If you have been contacting her every day for the past 6 mths then stop calling for 2 weeks
if she bother to call u back to check what happen then maybe u still have a chance if not forget abt it cause she dun bloody care abt u
I know some time it's hard to put the feeling away
we r human after all
those suggestion which is given by others sound good but if u have to do it maybe u will tin otherwise
Gd Luck

PhilippineFL
24-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Brother, wat i will do is i will not pester her, i will treat her like my younger sister care & take care n never talk about luv to her anymore. untill one day she will realise u r gd. let her know its too late, u only treat her as a sister already :) sorry for my poor english. this is wat i do to my wife :(

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 02:24 PM
ok.. she now wif her bf.. bit difficult ler.. :o

freedom
24-03-2005, 02:29 PM
6 mths is a long time
k can c that u r really persistant in winning her back
This is my suggestion. If you have been contacting her every day for the past 6 mths then stop calling for 2 weeks
if she bother to call u back to check what happen then maybe u still have a chance if not forget abt it cause she dun bloody care abt u
I know some time it's hard to put the feeling away
we r human after all
those suggestion which is given by others sound good but if u have to do it maybe u will tin otherwise
Gd Luck

for the past 6 month i have not call or talk to her just recently on msn only
so what you say master

freedom
24-03-2005, 02:30 PM
ok.. she now wif her bf.. bit difficult ler.. :o
i dont care if she is wif a bf a not.
who stand me i will get rid of that person once and for all

flyhigh99
24-03-2005, 02:37 PM
more suitable.. auntie agony? :rolleyes:

or Dear Abby? :D

freedom
24-03-2005, 02:39 PM
:confused:

lawry
24-03-2005, 02:41 PM
I tot, a few weeks back.. there is a thread regarding on "how to win ur ex back" today one more??? :confused:

to give u advise.
1) why ur ex wants to leave u...
2) Why she accept a new bf in such a short time
3) What's ur weakness and strength.. bad points and good points.

freedom
24-03-2005, 02:45 PM
i am not sure but one thing i know that that i going to me much more fitting then b4 thanks to that asshole bf of her and some other stuff

lawry
24-03-2005, 02:46 PM
i am not sure but one thing i know that that i going to me much more fitting then b4 thanks to that asshole bf of her and some other stuff
I dont understand wat u post.. sorry my enland PSLE only..
Please post again wat u wan to say?

this is the ex-gf post

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=33110

BigGuy
24-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Very interesting and yet stupid to continue talking.

First formost, when a gal has changed heart, there's no point to continue. It takes two hands to clap. If she can change heart and go to someone else, then honestly this gal may not likely be with at the end of the day. All guys are F sweet talkers, so you scold that guy u scold yourself.

She can come back to you now and simply make use of you to get things that she want even going to bed to be screwed by you. Y? if you have been physical with her before so what's new now?

You can go on for another 6 months and can even have some small talk using sms, msn or even phone calls. So? To her, you are nothing merely a friend. Period and full stop.

Y i can say this? I have gone thru it recently. Even to the extend of meeting the parents. So? Let the water under the bridge. If your intention to get her back and bonk her a few more times then let I suggest go for other target.

If you love her and she don't. You can go and die and she won't shed a damn tear for you. Move on my friend and you will be happier.

Read the papers....a cisco officer shot dead himself becoz gf left him. So? No big deal. She just pay her respect and that's it. Life goes on.

I hope you see the story behind what i want to say. If not then clear the cloud and read again.

sammyboyfor
24-03-2005, 02:51 PM

Your ex is gone for good. Close the chapter and move on. She has chosen someone new. You should do the same.

Stop being a twit with all this "how to get her back" crap.

:eek:

lawry
24-03-2005, 02:51 PM
I hope you see the story behind what i want to say. If not then clear the cloud and read again.
bro,

does tat hurts?? need me to buy u a beer? sincerely...
true.. woman if they decides to leave u.. they are very determine.. IF THEY DONT LOVE U ANYMORE.. they dont love u.. u cant change the tides..

but if the gal love u.. even u flirt outside.. do stupid things.. drugs.. kill people.. she will still support u..

i have a ex.. told me.. she hates smokers.. and yet... she cant imagine she has a smoker bf.. :)

BigGuy
24-03-2005, 02:56 PM
bro,

does tat hurts?? need me to buy u a beer? sincerely...

Nah.....women are nothing much to me now la....no matter how good n sincere u r, it will just be there n stop. We guys r just suckers when gals r nice n offered their bodies n thinking we r in 7th heaven.....when things go wrong then start to get back. Too late. Worst nowadays.....gals getting fuck n change bf r like us guys going for FL n ONS. So no point taking heart.

Bro Lawry.....buy me a drink for brotherhood.....emotions.....nah....let the cock do the talking:)

ballzballz
24-03-2005, 02:56 PM
I kana this kind of situation once.....

What I did was simple. I moved on. I was willing to let the good memories remain as they are.... just good MEMORIES (past). I din wan the memories to be tainted by the aftermath of the breakup. Sometimes a chapter in your life needs to be closed before a newer chapter opens.
Dun drag this issue for too long, in the long run, you could lose track of what you are going after, only chasing after a shadow of her past, not realising that she might have changed into someone different from the person you fell in love intially.
Just in case you guys are wondering, for my case, that gal came back into my life after 3 yrs of my absence, hinted very OBVIOUSLY tat she wans to get back together. I didn't, not because she is tainted by another guy or rather, she has changed into one whom the current me can't accept. But still I have the good memories for keeps as we din have much of a drama when breaking up.
Violence dun solve anything..... you will feel even worse if she choose to visit that guy in the hospital instead you in the prison.
Chin up buddy... you can always find your own happiness, just as she has found hers. Wish her well, and move on.

newbadass
24-03-2005, 04:06 PM
拿得起,放得下…

Time to let go. What a waste of 6 months...

I have a friend like you who wooed a girl for over a year. They went out for dinner a few times and then she told him that "I think we should just be friends."

KNN, still not obvious enough meh? No, my dear friend's ego told him "I think this means she's playing hard-to-get, but she is still interested". So he pestered her with phone calls, SMSes, MSN messages, emails, gifts...

... so guess what? The girl's initially decent impression of him has turned to annoyance. My friend is making a bloody nuisance of himself despite my advice to "let it go". He has undone all the good work he once did by refusing to give up.

So like some of our bros here have said... cherish the memories, get on with your life. What's yours will eventually be yours. :cool:

DNAT
24-03-2005, 04:16 PM
Your ex is gone for good. Close the chapter and move on. She has chosen someone new. You should do the same.

Wow ... even SAM has given his opinion on freedom's thread, freedom should feel honoured leh. SAM seldom reply on this kind of subject matters 1 you know ... hehehe :p

devil9992002
24-03-2005, 04:33 PM
think the thread-starter had never cheong or seldom cheong. Please, can some senior cheongster bring him out to find more "love", from ktvs, massage parlours, pubs, etc. Think more pain - the pain of having no money, cheated by ktv gals, sweet talk from masseues, headaches from drunken hang-overs- will wake him up. hehe......... :D

DNAT
24-03-2005, 05:32 PM
think the thread-starter had never cheong or seldom cheong. Please, can some senior cheongster bring him out to find more "love", from ktvs, massage parlours, pubs, etc. Think more pain - the pain of having no money, cheated by ktv gals, sweet talk from masseues, headaches from drunken hang-overs- will wake him up. hehe......... :D

but the thread starter oredi stated he needs to find more $$ .. no $$ how to cheong? :(

mayday
24-03-2005, 05:52 PM
advice to the thread starter....y not just leave it as it is now and preserve all the good impressions she still has for u?

if she has gd impression of u most prob after this useless wimp of a BF, she might return to u wat...like tt on yer part, no nid to do much also. get to know more gals also lah..then easier to make a choice next time.. hehe.

ocelot
24-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Give it up lah. No one is perfect. Even if he is NATO, scum, bastard and impotent, so what? Your ex likes him. Time to move on lah. Too little too late.

Even if you one day chase her back, the next time you neglect her, she will be off again. Some women cant stand loneliness, once you not there, they will look for someone else to be their support. Can you always be there?

Take the bros' advice, have a drink, get drunk. Tml, just remember everything as a dream. Take the memories and move on.

MoonBlaze
24-03-2005, 06:47 PM
I guess all bros' advice summed it up. Move on, life is short, dun linger over it for too long. Keep good memories of what you had together....Move on, you will find your happiness with someone else. CheerS!!!

Customerzzz
24-03-2005, 07:47 PM
Give Up seem to be the best choice
But i understand it's easy to say then done
K if u really dun 1 2 give up yet
Try some tactics fr those Japanese or Korean dramma
Not encouraging but if u 1 2
Remember u r not fighting against that NATO guy
He is just a obstacle
The person u r fighting with is urself and ur x

freedom
25-03-2005, 01:11 PM
to all bros
i thank you guy for all the tips
for now i think i will still wait for her but at the same time move on with another gal.
thank you Mr. Sam

as you guys say i dont cheong that much and it is true. i just want a peace life with the gal i love but to me this dream is gone 4ever.

but if you guys got any outing do let me know cause i would like to change myself too in some ways

freedom
26-03-2005, 01:28 AM
my thread die like that

sammyhunk
26-03-2005, 01:52 AM
to the threadstarter.... good horse don't eat return head grass.....

lexcorp
26-03-2005, 02:29 AM
But if the grass is sweeter than any you tasted and taste now, good horse is sentimental then why not :)

to the threadstarter.... good horse don't eat return head grass.....

freedom
26-03-2005, 03:24 AM
dont understand pls enlighten me

Vaseline
26-03-2005, 03:48 AM
Harloooo bro freedom.....

Once the relationship is apart, there is no point going back, cos u break up for a reason. Ask yourself why you want to be back togeher with her? You say you love her? Or you just can't stand losing to another guy? Or is it that you just cannot accept the truth that she is gone?

Reflect on how you feel, and why you feel this way, you will get the reason. I think, if you really love her, you got to let her go....

She must have given some thought that she will be happier leaving you. Though it may sounds cruel, but that's the fact!! It also happens the other way round, when you decided to leave your ex gf last time rite?

There is no meaning is anything, untill you give a meaning to it. Love her or dun love her is all up in your mind!!!

Take care!!

Cheers

freedom
26-03-2005, 01:54 PM
some ppl just for believe it
for me i will wait for her as long as i can
as i really do love her

stephenL
26-03-2005, 02:16 PM
freedom,
not wise to do that.... "becos of one tree, u forego the forest"...
Haiz..........

devil9992002
26-03-2005, 02:34 PM
but the thread starter oredi stated he needs to find more $$ .. no $$ how to cheong? :(

u got more $$$ , u cheong high class places ;
u got not much $$$ , can cheong cheaper ones mah.
if really cannot afford to cheong at all, can go Gl jalan jalan, look at FLs, then go home tired n sexed-up, pcc. have a nice shower then sleep. or buy a cup of kopi, sit opp hotel81 chi-na town, sit for the whole day, enjoy free water, n milk. got up to a hundred of couple going in n out for 2 hours stints. Time is yours, it's up to u to use it or waste it. :D

freedom
26-03-2005, 02:38 PM
freedom,
not wise to do that.... "becos of one tree, u forego the forest"...
Haiz..........
i will wait for her and carry on with my life

freedom
26-03-2005, 02:39 PM
u got more $$$ , u cheong high class places ;
u got not much $$$ , can cheong cheaper ones mah.
if really cannot afford to cheong at all, can go Gl jalan jalan, look at FLs, then go home tired n sexed-up, pcc. have a nice shower then sleep. or buy a cup of kopi, sit opp hotel81 chi-na town, sit for the whole day, enjoy free water, n milk. got up to a hundred of couple going in n out for 2 hours stints. Time is yours, it's up to u to use it or waste it. :D

pls enlight me i bloody the blur now

Vaseline
26-03-2005, 03:20 PM
i will wait for her and carry on with my life

Yo Bro,

You can't wait for someone and carry on your life as usual. In this way, you have close your door to other people. By having your door close and something in your mind, do you think you can carry on your normal life?

Cheers

freedom
26-03-2005, 03:34 PM
to be frank i have not close my door to others

stephenL
26-03-2005, 05:54 PM
Good bro...life still goes on, look ahead rather than brook abt yur past.

freedom
26-03-2005, 06:47 PM
there are past where i need to hold on or bear with it as a lesson so that history will not happen again

Striker
26-03-2005, 07:43 PM
u will get urself hurt too if you keep on this way down the road so forget about her and drop the idea of getting even with his asshole bf! get afresh and start telling urself, is time for you to move on..

thaivisitor
26-03-2005, 07:49 PM
u will get urself hurt too if you keep on this way down the road so forget about her and drop the idea of getting even with his asshole bf! get afresh and start telling urself, is time for you to move on..
You got a very good point. No use crying over splilt milk shake.

Will bring your rep pts up to speed.

Cheers
thaivisitor
Check Out Celebrities Nude
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=882825[/QUOTE]

freedom
27-03-2005, 12:18 AM
i understand that bros
thanks
for now i am still learning

MoonBlaze
28-03-2005, 11:57 AM
to be frank i have not close my door to others
Not closing your doors to others is not enough....take a look outside...into other ppl's door that is open to you. I meant literally....Cheers!!!

Siam_Bu
28-03-2005, 12:09 PM
agree with u bro
Give it up lah. No one is perfect. Even if he is NATO, scum, bastard and impotent, so what? Your ex likes him. Time to move on lah. Too little too late.

Even if you one day chase her back, the next time you neglect her, she will be off again. Some women cant stand loneliness, once you not there, they will look for someone else to be their support. Can you always be there?

Take the bros' advice, have a drink, get drunk. Tml, just remember everything as a dream. Take the memories and move on.

Nesta
28-03-2005, 12:23 PM
I'm also in a similar situation now, girl dumped me for another guy but trying to win her back. Sighhs :(

Jay_Chou
28-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the excellent tips here.

devil9992002
29-03-2005, 09:30 AM
pls enlight me i bloody the blur now

i literally means find something to occupy yourself. Keep yourself busy with things to do. ;)

freedom
29-03-2005, 02:03 PM
i see
looks like i not the only guy
but sure i will look for other door

Siam_Bu
29-03-2005, 02:06 PM
ri zi hai yao guo. think of chiong will do hee hee

freedom
29-03-2005, 03:22 PM
chiong maybe ba
btw what you say in chinese i chinese not that good

freedom
30-03-2005, 02:41 AM
btw how you guy win a gals heart?
and how you guys get them on bed?

Siam_Bu
30-03-2005, 02:44 AM
Live still hv to go on bro's
chiong maybe ba
btw what you say in chinese i chinese not that good

freedom
30-03-2005, 02:47 AM
ya i know man
lifes goes on

Siam_Bu
now i also dont know how liao :( 1 n half year ago my wife ask for divorce. 1 n half year later she treat me very very gd. I try to call her afew time dear kana left right centre :( she say if i still call her lau puo, dear, sweet heart etc... she will not talk to me anymore. aiya i also dunno wat the fxxx she wan. still stay together but i sleep in hall for 1 n half year liao. so wat is this? me also blur la sigh.
btw how you guy win a gals heart?
and how you guys get them on bed?

cheongster_11
Agreed with Bro Siam Bu

Happy or sad, life still has to go on. that is the fact of life.

freedom
30-03-2005, 02:53 AM
now i also dont know how liao :( 1 n half year ago my wife ask for divorce. 1 n half year later she treat me very very gd. I try to call her afew time dear kana left right centre :( she say if i still call her lau puo, dear, sweet heart etc... she will not talk to me anymore. aiya i also dunno wat the fxxx she wan. still stay together but i sleep in hall for 1 n half year liao. so wat is this? me also blur la sigh.

i wondering too.
maybe she just want you to pay more att. to her???

Siam_Bu
30-03-2005, 02:58 AM
already did but nothing happen :(

freedom
30-03-2005, 03:00 AM
try buying her roses lor
if you need cheap one let me know i try to spot for you
or give her present on her birthday or date which is meaning fully to both of you or her

oxilary
30-03-2005, 03:23 AM
make a boquet or a single rose appear magically.
den pull out a tiffany & co. ring frm behind her ear

Siam_Bu
30-03-2005, 03:27 AM
Wah Bro Oxi this cost me a bomb hee hee. its ok la dont talk about me la, sorry to the thread starter, we should be giving u idea end up focus on me sorry sorry hee hee thanks bro oxi :)
make a boquet or a single rose appear magically.
den pull out a tiffany & co. ring frm behind her ear

oxilary
30-03-2005, 03:30 AM
Wah Bro Oxi this cost me a bomb

hahah.. true.
i was just suggesting. i, myself don't have dat kinda money.
a bouquet maybe still affordable. hehe.. maybe save money. make her name appear in ash on ur arm or something :D

ahpaul25
30-03-2005, 03:42 AM
As for me, I still remember 1 time , I don wish to +++ so much to her by bluffing her,there something on in my hse, I need her help,so I just bring her to my hse and whack her on my bed and in the end, I win her heart back, wonder if it works on yr side...... Hehehehehe :D

Siam_Bu
30-03-2005, 03:43 AM
No No. this one cannot i sure kana very jia lat hee hee better not to try
As for me, I still remember 1 time , I don wish to +++ so much to her by bluffing her,there something on in my hse, I need her help,so I just bring her to my hse and whack her on my bed and in the end, I win her heart back, wonder if it works on yr side...... Hehehehehe :D

ahpaul25
30-03-2005, 03:49 AM
Bro , you never try u never know. Gers tend to like great sex, only this will help u abit, bcos once they have given out, they want yr love and devotion. don ever lied to them.....it very impt, they wan a secure guy. :) We man rulesssss...........no matter how strong are they, they need a warm shoulder to lean on.

freedom
30-03-2005, 01:11 PM
is ok
i am learning from all your past
hope you dont mind

oxilary
30-03-2005, 01:46 PM
is ok
i am learning from all your past
hope you dont mind

well.. the smart way of learning is frm other ppl's success stories and failures.

lionox
30-03-2005, 05:52 PM
Bro freedom

Learn to let go. Yes it hurts....but letting go is the only way that you will be able to move on. Once you let you, you will open your eyes to other possibilities. Right now you still want her...which means you are not open to receive love from someone else even if she comes and slaps you on the face.

Apply yourself to your studies. Focus on your grades and if you are working, throw yourself into your work. You will find that more fulfiling that moping around. It's good that you allowed yourself to grief but now is the time to move on.

If somewhere in the future both your paths cross again, it may or may not happen for the both of you again. Life is unpredictable and full of surprises. It is hard enough as it is, don't make it harder on yourself.

Take care and good luck. One final thing, treasure the memories and don't let the grief turn you into a monster bent on killing her current NATO bf.

freedom
01-04-2005, 12:52 PM
that NATO i f care him

nakamara
01-04-2005, 01:23 PM
No No. this one cannot i sure kana very jia lat hee hee better not to try

so you're saying you never had sex with your wife for damn long already?

freedom
01-04-2005, 01:29 PM
but to our friend if you dont try you will never know

freedom
02-04-2005, 03:42 PM
our friend going training now?

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 04:36 PM
so you're saying you never had sex with your wife for damn long already?

Confirm lah............ Haiz........really have to force to make love 1.........no matter how rough is she, she need LOVE ok, that why man come in handle to make them comfort....... My gfs very fiecre 1, but once I use my didi, everything sloved....... :D

freedom
02-04-2005, 05:03 PM
power man
hey teach me some tips of yours

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 05:11 PM
power man
hey teach me some tips of yours

Yo Bro, Gers no matter how rough or fierce, once you know how to tease and cheers them up, everything will be back to NORMAL............ of cos, you have to think of some witty ideas, like buying roses,ring,soft toys,something that she really like,etc............then my final project, at nite, romantic dinner plus I wear her bra and panty plus flavour condom, create all the fun for her, once you make her laugh, that it bro, time to work for the nite, WHACK AHhhhhhhhhhhh.............of coz again, few hrs of ML..... you will see how your gf stick to you, We man rulessssss.......... :p Every times must be different, don use the same ideas, there 101 ways of it....... :D

Ah Dez
02-04-2005, 05:13 PM

HAVE A LOT LOT LOT LOT more money than before...

freedom
02-04-2005, 05:36 PM
wow
master of tips i have more to learn from you.

if money for love then i think i will forget it

Ah Dez
02-04-2005, 05:42 PM
wow

Then tell me... how u plan to win her back?? with TIME? with LOVE?

both, you need her to give u a chance..... and do you think she will give you a chance???

With money, u can "buy" her Time, "buy" her feelings.... and after everything is done... i think u also sian of her...... most of the time, why guys chase back EXs , because they felt they they were ditch... so by chasing back, you gain back that "lost" face...

Are You?

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 05:44 PM
wow

Huh, Bro......it not $$$ issue lor. It the heart counts lor and your sincere towards your gf......there is no ways no $$$ invloved....buy condom also need 1buck leh........don be stingy lah.........most impt is cheer up yr gf, sometimes, we get more than you expected lor..... :p

freedom
02-04-2005, 05:45 PM
in fact no for me
for me it is because i still love her
pure love
something in her heart i like and love and want to protect.
if that thing is no longer in her heart then i have nothing to say

Ah Dez
02-04-2005, 05:50 PM
in fact no for me
for me it is because i still love her
pure love
something in her heart i like and love and want to protect.
if that thing is no longer in her heart then i have nothing to say

Then does she still loves you? or is she in someone else arms now???... lets talk about reality.... those scences on TV which you stay faithful to 1 girl thingy and she will come back to you , will only happen in Jap and Korean Drama.

We are in a world that everyone looks UP. So if she left you, do you think she will look down again???

So either u buck up.... start climbing up... and reach her if not, you will never reach her eye-length and she will never see you unless she looks down.

but then... after u start to climb, you will also see other girls... and maybe by then, you taste would also change...

Get over it soon, for it will only hinder your progress in life............ for which ever god you believe, got a plan for you.

Ah Dez

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Then tell me... how u plan to win her back?? with TIME? with LOVE?

both, you need her to give u a chance..... and do you think she will give you a chance???

With money, u can "buy" her Time, "buy" her feelings.... and after everything is done... i think u also sian of her...... most of the time, why guys chase back EXs , because they felt they they were ditch... so by chasing back, you gain back that "lost" face...

Are You?

Hahaha...........you are right bro, we have to respect ger also............... just like my gf, Knn.......she angry with you, really give u a damn look and bo chup you 1......... but hor....in her heart, she waiting for you to perform how you care for her and make her happy, I always get that shit 1 lor everytime she angry, a ger who can make you suffer 1, it always your fav. love......... As a quote say, Gers not bad, Guys don love, you convert to chinese if you know what this sentence means......... :p

freedom
02-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Then does she still loves you? or is she in someone else arms now???... lets talk about reality.... those scences on TV which you stay faithful to 1 girl thingy and she will come back to you , will only happen in Jap and Korean Drama.

We are in a world that everyone looks UP. So if she left you, do you think she will look down again???

So either u buck up.... start climbing up... and reach her if not, you will never reach her eye-length and she will never see you unless she looks down.

but then... after u start to climb, you will also see other girls... and maybe by then, you taste would also change...

Get over it soon, for it will only hinder your progress in life............ for which ever god you believe, got a plan for you.

Ah Dez

i total agree with you
to be frank i am starting to climb up now

Ah Dez
02-04-2005, 05:55 PM
i total agree with you
to be frank i am starting to climb up now

You will see more people and different things.... but of course, you will always remember her.... but then, you will always find someone better....... it is good to remember your EXs, but REMEMEBER is 1 thing, WASTE TIME trying to GET back at a lost relationship is another..

I wish you the best....

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 05:56 PM

Ah Dez

I totally agree with you Ah Dez, now is 20s......Every 1 is releastic liao..... Bo Bun Bo Love....... Hope you climb fast, later Knn.......other guys sian her, you really can eat the bun yourself, don wait liao, use some efforts and thought for her lah, you got time, maybe she bo time for you liao..........Everyday, world is spinning, everyday keep changing............Haizzzzzzzzz ;)

freedom
02-04-2005, 05:56 PM
wasting time or not we wont know until we try
anyway i will bear that in mind

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 06:05 PM
wasting time or not we wont know until we try
anyway i will bear that in mind

Bro, from the way you talk hor, can sound you bo confident 1 lah, like ai mai ai mai like that, nmind lah, once you lost her, you will sure miss her alot, then you will heart pain 1, haiz...........life short lor, cherish time with her if you really do LOVE her lor.....if not, forget it lah, no 1 will wait for you 1, you are not BRAD PITT............. Haiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :rolleyes:

freedom
02-04-2005, 06:08 PM
ya ya i know
that is why i trying to build myself up in everyway

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 06:13 PM
ya ya i know
that is why i trying to build myself up in everyway

Haizz..............Nothing to say lah, try to read more article on female behaviour lah, Time will not wait for you 1, Cherish her while now u can, still wait, KNS lah.......... call her now, jio her go out liao, haiz..............still need me to teach you ma......how to sain gers and tease them.........or what........ Today Sat. liao............Life short play hard..... :p

freedom
02-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Haizz..............Nothing to say lah, try to read more article on female behaviour lah, Time will not wait for you 1, Cherish her while now u can, still wait, KNS lah.......... call her now, jio her go out liao, haiz..............still need me to teach you ma......how to sain gers and tease them.........or what........ Today Sat. liao............Life short play hard..... :p
for now i dont think she will come out with me lor
cause her heart is with that NATO guys.
plus me not a good talker too
anyway i maybe waiting for that so call chance to come

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 06:20 PM
for now i dont think she will come out with me lor
cause her heart is with that NATO guys.
plus me not a good talker too
anyway i maybe waiting for that so call chance to come

Haiz...........Bro, a words to describle you lor, CON-DAMN. I bet with you, that NATO guys will be the 1 your ger like lor, she will changing her feeling for them not for you anymore.....your so call chance can waiting till 2040.....don grow spider web in your hse hor....slowly wait huh......... ;)

freedom
02-04-2005, 06:22 PM
dont know why u say that
but for me cause i think this is not the time because i see myself change enough or been fit enough while

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 06:26 PM
dont know why u say that
but for me cause i think this is not the time because i see myself change enough or been fit enough while

Bro, you are giving yourself nothing but EXCUSES lor, think wisely, No1 will wait for you 1, if you want that thing, have to use effort to get it.....once time is gone, everything changes, you will sure lost her, only a memory in your heart lor, kindly ask yourself DO YOU STILL LOVE HER or LIKE HER ONLY........ Make clear to yrself...........Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will get later............

freedom
02-04-2005, 06:33 PM
i know
i do love her
but where to start i really very the blur

oxilary
02-04-2005, 07:24 PM
i know
i do love her

by letting her know? :D

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 07:52 PM
i know
i do love her

Wa Kaoz aaaaaaaaaa...............still want us to baby feed you meh.......Knn........ most sincere and simple way, date her out lah........buy a rose lah........ then rest you go think liao, we cannot always help you, you must have yr own sincerely how to make this date a worth it.......... don blur like sotong , sit there and say nothing hor....knn......no diff like a dumb bell. Kindly learnt 101 ways to flirt and fling with her..........then yr chances will grow abit. Help you abit lah

1) what food she like?
2) what flower she like?
3) where her fav. place?
4) lastly, find a romantic place , and say out yr feeling and thoughts to her.

Lastly, don think it cost you a BOMB ok, there are ways no need much $$ to be spend..... then the rest is up to you, bcos I don know what yr gf like? :rolleyes:

She not my char bo............ hahahaha

freedom
02-04-2005, 09:12 PM
okok i will try

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 09:14 PM
okok i will try

That the way bro, don talk talk only leh, Gers want Guys action 1........... That why....... Anyway, wish you all the best in your date....CHEERS! ;)

freedom
02-04-2005, 09:16 PM
now i am under training
so guys pls sopport me and wish me luck

Striker
02-04-2005, 10:17 PM
forget her...dun think so much..otherwise u suffer in the end....she might be having fun rite now with her bf..singing, shopping, sex or whatsoever...but u???? like want to die dun want to die..not worth it brother...tell urself be strong... let everything to be decided by fate...

best of luck!

freedom
02-04-2005, 10:34 PM
no be frank i am dead

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 10:43 PM
no be frank i am dead

Be frank lor, he bo confident lah, the level is not there, his level now cannot see 1, out of 100%, only 0.01% alive only.......... haiz......poor guy. :o

freedom
02-04-2005, 10:47 PM
no lah just that i lost faith in this world and the city i live in
got bang by car 2 time and not dead
muhahaha

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 10:52 PM
no lah just that i lost faith in this world and the city i live in
got bang by car 2 time and not dead
muhahaha

Hai......... this sentence simply describle your life lor, out of 100% ...0.01% alive and working...........pls lah bro, that not the end of the world leh.......enjoy while you are still alive............haiz.........i going out soon......time to look see look see liao........ as for you, if you going on like that, pls find a NEW TARGET lah....... wah kaoz..... :eek:

freedom
02-04-2005, 10:56 PM
okok
enjoy your night bro

devil9992002
03-04-2005, 01:35 PM
Think u are better off dead than living. do some thinking - how will your parents feel if you are dead ? who will take care of them ? who gave you the right to be alive till now ? dun be selfish, u dun live for yourself or the gal only !!!! u have to live for many others !!! pls wake up from your bad dream. there are much many more millions who are disabled yet they live on. u have the right to despair, but it had been months, wake up and show the gal tat u are better off without her. :mad:

freedom
03-04-2005, 01:49 PM
relax
anyway my relationship with my parent are not good at all.
i working my work out and up

longthickrod76
03-04-2005, 02:53 PM

Really no point in that. Look forward, not backwards...

freedom
03-04-2005, 02:57 PM
ya i know
try my best to do it

devil9992002
03-04-2005, 06:33 PM
relax
anyway my relationship with my parent are not good at all.

how bad is that ?? u will not know till u move out n stay at your own. when u stay alone, n so sick till u are unable to get out of bed, the first person tat come to your mind is your most beloved. i have tried n confirmed tat.

freedom
04-04-2005, 03:15 PM
if i can
i will be more then willing to stay alone

devil9992002
05-04-2005, 04:50 PM
if i can
i will be more then willing to stay alone

how old are u ???
how's your finanacial status ???

Customerzzz
05-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Just keep in contact with her lor
But dun think that she is the only 1 for u
Try to be frd with her
Use ur time to study or for ur career
Till 1 day u can make it liao
Then let her regret for nopt choosing u
There r always better gals outside for u when u successful

But say is easy than doing it
Me also in the same shit now
Just trying to crop with it

oxilary
05-04-2005, 06:00 PM
i broke up with my ex about nearly 5 years ago.

couldn't stop thinking about her for the first 4 years. she's still lingering in the back of my mind every now and then. but it ain't that bad.

last year, i had a good talk with her. told her how i've been feeling all dis years. although we didn't get back together and stuff.. at least, we're talking with each other. and it's a much more comfortable relation now.

do something about it. if it doesn't work out, ship out and move on.. rather than being stuck there at the same page of the book.

ahpaul25
05-04-2005, 06:21 PM

couldn't stop thinking about her for the first 4 years. she's still lingering in the back of my mind every now and then. but it ain't that bad.

last year, i had a good talk with her. told her how i've been feeling all dis years. although we didn't get back together and stuff.. at least, we're talking with each other. and it's a much more comfortable relation now.

do something about it. if it doesn't work out, ship out and move on.. rather than being stuck there at the same page of the book.

To me, I always believe give her a call , or ask her out and tell her your feeling all these yrs that u have... u r alway on my mind.......it not easy to forget some1 who u love.......who knows? you might patch back..........that why, must action 1, no think and wonder abt it.........JUST DO IT..........NIKE. :p

oxilary
05-04-2005, 06:23 PM
JUST DO IT..........NIKE. :p

precisely :)

gam3r
05-04-2005, 06:23 PM
To me, I always believe give her a call , or ask her out and tell her your feeling all these yrs that u have... u r alway on my mind.......it not easy to forget some1 who u love.......who knows? you might patch back..........that why, must action 1, no think and wonder abt it.........JUST DO IT..........NIKE. :p

haaa.. u guys are not dat hopeless like me.. i din even contact her for the past 1 months++

oxilary
05-04-2005, 06:32 PM
haaa.. u guys are not dat hopeless like me.. i din even contact her for the past 1 months++

hrms..? i had no contact with my ex for 3 years? :)

freedom
06-04-2005, 12:38 AM
me got 3 months man

medicheng
06-04-2005, 09:42 AM

well, i guessed i am in similar shoes like u but u r much better off.... my ex does not want me to contact her anymore... haiz.... and these 2 years i still peep into her parent shop whenever i pass by their shops, just to catch a glimpe of her.... but seldom saw her.... i want to go up to her and talk to her if i got the chance... but the chance never appear....

Ethanas
06-04-2005, 09:58 AM
well, i guessed i am in similar shoes like u but u r much better off...

Bro medicheng and oxi,

This is normal for break ups, it shows you have invested quite a lot of feelings and emotions into your relationship. From my experiences such break ups takes time to heal, but you can never forget the other person.

Break ups such as this, the person(s) involved normally goes through a few phases.

Denial This phase happens during the initial after shock of breakups. You denied that its over. In your mind you keeps thinking of how to get things back to normal. You might still goes out with friends, still tell people everything is okay.

Anger This phase normally happens after or at the same time as the denial stage, you felt betrayed, and cheated of your feelings. You starts on the destructive road. You feels like bashing things and just trashing to release your pent up emotions.

Sadness by this stage, you resigned to fate that things is over. You will feel lethargic and that life lacks the color or beauty.

Missing the longest stage to get pass, this is probably the stages you guys are at. you remember all the good times that you spent together. But somehow you cannot remember why and what causes the break up in the first place. This is when you really really hopes to get your exes back. But without trying to solve the problems that causes the break up you are doomed to go through the same thing again even if you guys do get back together.

Denial, Anger and Sadness are strong emotions thus it burns out real fast. But missing someone can take a whole life. I'm not discouraging people to get back together, first you have to really examine your failed relationship, then resolve the issues that cause the breakups, THEN there is hope for continuance of your relationship.

With that, I wish all of you who try to salvage a failed relationship good luck.

-Ethanas.

medicheng
06-04-2005, 11:00 AM
yep, if u never miss that ex. thats mean u never put in feelings for them before....

ballzballz
06-04-2005, 11:16 AM
I dunno if it ever happens to you guys, for me there was this time when I was out partying with my buds having a great time, and I got really piss drunk. den my fren told me the next day that in the mist of me sitting on the pavement of the carpark, I refused to get in the car and kept on insisting to call this particular ex whom i broke up with a couple of years ago and telling her how much I regreated breaking up with her then and how sorry I was. keep on telling her I missed her alot and still loved her. Well, she entertained me for bout 30 mins, half the time trying to figure out wad I was mumbling about. And my frens.... well, they waited for me to finish wadever I wanted to say to my ex b4 dragging my ass home. but the funni thing is..... I din really remember anything at all, but this incident had been verfied by tat ex. damn pai say..... but den again, I probably had missed that gal alot, and just kept it at the bottom of my heart for so long without really knowing....

freedom
06-04-2005, 03:50 PM
some time the gal you love the most, no one can replace her place

btw i am in what stage??? it still to me i am still in a mix up stage