PDA

View Full Version : A Nite at Devils Bar and....

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

moneyface
24-03-2005, 09:40 AM
Hi bro,

I saw the most beautiful lady one can behold!! I will touch on that later. Anyway as what yesterday discussion, I went down to DB and have a look. First time there. Atmosphere not bad. Went in at about 10:30pm and the place is already quite pack. Have some drinks and start to explore ard. One thing that really fascinate me is the range of gals you get to see there... Fat, Round, Short, Tall, Old, Young, you name it they have it. Also you can see baby elephants actually walking ard, looking at you and like waiting for you to approach them... I have nothing against them, but that really can kill your mood. I also notice the number of chio aunties there. Dare to bare!!

Now come to my exciting part of the whole evening. At ard 11plus, the live band started. Behold, I saw one of the lady singer.... Manzzzzzzzzzzzzz... she really stunned me!!! Her smile is so "angelic" and she has the most perfect body I have ever seen.. sounds very exaggerated... but beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder I guess.. I watch her performance throughout the whole nite. After she has finished her performance, actually wanted to take a picture of her (dunno can or not) and get to know her... but she like very popular.. after +++ing with some of her friends, she disappear into the staff room... :( up to tis point wonder if any DB regulars know about this lady. Long hair, pretty nice voice, dance beautifully, fair and her trademark ought to be her smile!! If any bro here knows her, can intro me... Will give the "matchmaker" a big ang pow on my wedding nite... :D *joking*

Left the place at ard 1plus and was still thinking of the gal even as I was driving home. Wonder if I can ever get to know her....

ballzballz
24-03-2005, 09:45 AM
Hi Bro,

One advise to keep you from getting into negative points, you should actually continue from the previous thread that you have started and posted there instead of starting a new one. Anyway would continue the discussions at the other thread. Wun wan you to be zap to god knows where.... btw, glad you found an angel....

moneyface
24-03-2005, 10:07 AM
Hi Bro,

One advise to keep you from getting into negative points, you should actually continue from the previous thread that you have started and posted there instead of starting a new one. Anyway would continue the discussions at the other thread. Wun wan you to be zap to god knows where.... btw, glad you found an angel....

Ya bro... didn't occur to me... aiya.. :eek:

anyway totally unexpected encounter in DB..

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 11:54 AM
hi moneyface.. noticed ur posts these days.. seems excited man.. good! ;)

lawry
24-03-2005, 11:58 AM
anyway totally unexpected encounter in DB..
if she is the one who has been singing in DB for quite sometime.. i know her..

she stayed at bedok south (the last address i know..)

she has a elder sister..

used to have her phone number but i loss it.. long time didnt go DB liao.. maybe we can go again.. if its her.. i will introduce u..

oh yah.. i know both she and her sister.. her sister is not as beautiful.. but her sister has the "SIAO QI" in her..

cheers

lawry

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 12:20 PM
she got siao qi.. now, thats interesting.. hehe :rolleyes:

Artic
24-03-2005, 12:34 PM
That chinese girl of Raw Energy....take a closer look you will fall off your chair... :p Try Balaclava....more chio gals in office attire.... :D

moneyface
24-03-2005, 01:42 PM
hi moneyface.. noticed ur posts these days.. seems excited man.. good! ;)

Yo bro, really glad to receive a good comment from a senior samster.. thks.. :) I just hope I m not posting rubbish cos my points drop from 10 to 3... ??!!!???

moneyface
24-03-2005, 01:45 PM
if she is the one who has been singing in DB for quite sometime.. i know her..

she stayed at bedok south (the last address i know..)

she has a elder sister..

used to have her phone number but i loss it.. long time didnt go DB liao.. maybe we can go again.. if its her.. i will introduce u..

oh yah.. i know both she and her sister.. her sister is not as beautiful.. but her sister has the "SIAO QI" in her..

cheers

lawry

Hi bro,

your post seems to bring forth a blink of miracle into my noon!!! :D Man I sure love to cheong DB with u!!! so can tell me more about this gal.. like whats her name... how old is she and etc... maybe can do it in private msg to me... thks in advance

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 01:46 PM
That chinese girl of Raw Energy....take a closer look you will fall off your chair... Try Balaclava....more chio gals in office attire....

haha.. truly agree.. i always fail to get ons there cuz i nose bleed non stop.. :cool:

Artic
24-03-2005, 02:03 PM
haha.. truly agree.. i always fail to get ons there cuz i nose bleed non stop.. :cool:

actually most of the DB's regular are at Bala......late night then shift back to db...or hotel, depend on luck..... :p

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 02:14 PM
artic.. how cum u noe ler.. :rolleyes:

BigGuy
24-03-2005, 02:29 PM
DB :eek: .......

HMMMM......let me think.......

lawry
24-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Hi bro,

your post seems to bring forth a blink of miracle into my noon!!! :D Man I sure love to cheong DB with u!!! so can tell me more about this gal.. like whats her name... how old is she and etc... maybe can do it in private msg to me... thks in advance
sure... if its her.. i will introduce u.. her sister is called A@@@@ if i am not wrong..

hey, hows ur company's new PRC gal? introduce me too leh.. :)

BigGuy
24-03-2005, 05:02 PM
sure... if its her.. i will introduce u.. her sister is called A@@@@ if i am not wrong..

always ask ppl intro then u never intro me.....call bro some more.

lawry
24-03-2005, 05:11 PM
always ask ppl intro then u never intro me.....call bro some more.
dont say liddat mah.. u have so many gals.. my gals not up to ur standard.. serious.. u know more gals than i do.. :)

me small fry in front of u leh...

BigGuy
24-03-2005, 05:12 PM
dont say liddat mah.. u have so many gals.. my gals not up to ur standard.. serious.. u know more gals than i do.. :)

me small fry in front of u leh...

ya ya ya rub it on baby.....

me getting old cannot hiam liao.....so quick quick quick....

hahahahaha

moneyface
24-03-2005, 05:29 PM
That chinese girl of Raw Energy....take a closer look you will fall off your chair... :p Try Balaclava....more chio gals in office attire.... :D

hmm.. bro can explain more vividly. u mean she not as pretty as she appears to be??

who_am_i
24-03-2005, 05:40 PM
Balaclave got lots of executive type.......

moneyface
24-03-2005, 05:42 PM

Bro u didn't tell me the gal name and how old is she and other infor.. if say i go myself next week and u not with me, at least i can call her name and say "bro lawry know u... he wants to intro me to u but he is busy.." :D

wow u still remember my new prc gal... she got bf liao.. like very bad if i intro u ley... also now i see the DB gal, the prc gal no longer in my mind lo... hahaha

moneyface
24-03-2005, 05:44 PM
DB :eek: .......

HMMMM......let me think.......

u oso know the gal i am refering to!!!! :)

BigGuy
24-03-2005, 06:04 PM
u oso know the gal i am refering to!!!! :)

my playground so what you think:)

lawry
24-03-2005, 06:10 PM

AIyo moneyface.. i already write on one thread that alot of gals at DB complained to me about BigGuy.. cause they say BG didnt give them enough of attention!!.. So u already know DB is BG's playground liao..

sigh.. GO read more threads.. lawry dont anyhow hantam one ok..

moneyface, wah liao.. tat time.. tell u pass me let me score.. u bo huey me.. grin.. now have BF liao lah.. .. maybe this time i wont introduce u.. an apple for an apple.. :) u boh huey me first one hor..

Hakoshu
24-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Didn't know got so many samster go DB.. This coming LN(Ladies Nite) i would be there.... Anyone? Bro Lawry, Guide me along ley~ :D

BigGuy
24-03-2005, 06:18 PM
AIyo moneyface.. i already write on one thread that alot of gals at DB complained to me about BigGuy.. cause they say BG didnt give them enough of attention!!.. So u already know DB is BG's playground liao..

moneyface, wah liao.. tat time.. tell u pass me let me score.. u bo huey me.. grin.. now have BF liao lah.. .. maybe this time i wont introduce u.. an apple for an apple.. :) u boh huey me first one hor..

Ermmmm.....got to add to wat Lawry said.....that's long time ago when i were still young when there's catwoman la, n what's the other gal's name huh?

lawry
24-03-2005, 06:18 PM
Didn't know got so many samster go DB.. This coming LN(Ladies Nite) i would be there.... Anyone? Bro Lawry, Guide me along ley~ :D

Bro, u never see BG's post.. u still ask me.. ask BG.. he is the casanovar of DB...

my playground so what you think

lawry
24-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Ermmmm.....got to add to wat Lawry said.....that's long time ago when i were still young when there's catwoman la, n what's the other gal's name huh?
see see.. someone *flexing his rommance power again*

Hakoshu
24-03-2005, 06:21 PM
Steady la, then this wed.... See u guys there?

BigGuy
24-03-2005, 07:09 PM
see see.. someone *flexing his rommance power again*

dun have la that one....fats alot u want?

canonbull
24-03-2005, 07:46 PM
hi bro, where is balaclava

moneyface
24-03-2005, 08:23 PM

wahhahaa.. paisey paisey.. my eyes really didn't see tarzan.. bro can share with me her infor.. maybe you can send me private msg.. thks in advance :)

moneyface
24-03-2005, 08:28 PM

wow bro, i really no time to read so many threads.. somemore i newbie le... must understand mah.... :p

when i bo huey u??? i cry innocent man!!! pls enlighten me... really i must apologise if i do... i know u not so petty lar bro... keke

moneyface
24-03-2005, 08:31 PM

so "powderful".. got catwoman somemore... i tink u must be a super lao jiao there man... u mean this band has been there for a long time liao?? come on bro.. u r making this more and more interesting man... private me le.. :D

Recon3
25-03-2005, 02:54 AM
hi bro, where is balaclava

front entrance of suntec on the way from citilink

zzz^^
25-03-2005, 07:11 AM
Sorri, u mean @ SUNTEC which tower? Located @ basement or ground floor? Which day is their ladies nite & which day more crowded?

front entrance of suntec on the way from citilink

zzz^^
25-03-2005, 07:13 AM
So, u went there on TUE or WED nite? Is it their ladies nite?

Hi bro,

Anyway as what yesterday discussion, I went down to DB and have a look. First time there. Atmosphere not bad. Went in at about 10:30pm and the place is already quite pack. Have some drinks and start to explore ard. One thing that really fascinate me is the range of gals you get to see there... Fat, Round, Short, Tall, Old, Young, you name it they have it.

kosheen
25-03-2005, 02:06 PM
Sorri, u mean @ SUNTEC which tower? Located @ basement or ground floor? Which day is their ladies nite & which day more crowded?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=34169&page=2&pp=15

webfox
25-03-2005, 02:28 PM
bro ZZZ^^ your avatar is really nice ahaha.. make me wanna pcc

been to DB quite a few times on ladies nite but never realise so many brothers there also maybe can organise a Sammy Boys nite and go hunting together hehe

mayday
25-03-2005, 03:26 PM
been to DB quite a few times on ladies nite but never realise so many brothers there also maybe can organise a Sammy Boys nite and go hunting together hehe

hunting in a pack only serves to scare all the ladies away!! :eek: UNLESS....ehheheheh, the ladies there wanna some threesome or orgy action..hehe. :P

kumfusion
25-03-2005, 05:55 PM
so "powderful".. got catwoman somemore... i tink u must be a super lao jiao there man... u mean this band has been there for a long time liao?? come on bro.. u r making this more and more interesting man... private me le.. :D

They have been playing for the longest time...anyways, i believe ure talking about Emily....small eyes,,,straight hair. I like her too....:)

moneyface
25-03-2005, 08:44 PM
So, u went there on TUE or WED nite? Is it their ladies nite?

Hi,

i went on wed nite which is their ladies nite. :)

moneyface
25-03-2005, 08:50 PM
They have been playing for the longest time...anyways, i believe ure talking about Emily....small eyes,,,straight hair. I like her too....:)

oh her name is called emily.. ya her eyes are not very big.. but she got very beautiful features combined and i must say she has the most beautiful features i have ever seen in my whole life (real person i mean, not including those seen on TV).. :)

so u got any infor abt her to share?? bro lawry like dun "heuy" me liao... do u know her personally?? since you like her, have u try wooing her?? or is she married??

ArtDirector
27-03-2005, 01:33 AM
hey bro i think i was there tat nite as well...was she wearing a black top tat reveals quite a bit of her boobs..then there was this other girl in pink singing as well? :D

oh her name is called emily.. ya her eyes are not very big.. but she got very beautiful features combined and i must say she has the most beautiful features i have ever seen in my whole life (real person i mean, not including those seen on TV).. :)

so u got any infor abt her to share?? bro lawry like dun "heuy" me liao... do u know her personally?? since you like her, have u try wooing her?? or is she married??

zzz^^
27-03-2005, 08:48 AM
Thx 4 the link. But i can't recall where was the previous SUNTEC Dome located, though i've been there few times several years back.

Anyway... how many of u r serious abt gg 2 DB on 30 March/ WED? I may b keen 2 join u guys. The last time i went DB was two years ago. Do fill me in. Can oso PM me ur nick & hp no. so i can contact u.

moneyface
27-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Thx 4 the link. But i can't recall where was the previous SUNTEC Dome located, though i've been there few times several years back.

Anyway... how many of u r serious abt gg 2 DB on 30 March/ WED? I may b keen 2 join u guys. The last time i went DB was two years ago. Do fill me in. Can oso PM me ur nick & hp no. so i can contact u.

Yeah, actually any bro wanna go on wed, 30 Mar 05, pls count me in too..

moneyface
27-03-2005, 12:36 PM
hey bro i think i was there tat nite as well...was she wearing a black top tat reveals quite a bit of her boobs..then there was this other girl in pink singing as well? :D

Ya, u are right, she was wearing that.. but got show her boobs meh?? I think she dress rather conservatively. Pink gal i didn't see.. probably i m too engross with emily.. anyway what i did saw was a gal singer who was wearing a hat/cap and was dancing fanatically.. reason i noticed her is she was blocking my view from emily on the stage.. :D and i was thinking,"hey move aside"... hahahahah *just joking*.... so will u be going there on this coming wed, 30 Mar..??

kosheen
27-03-2005, 03:21 PM

it's at the main entrance to suntec. :rolleyes:

zzz^^
28-03-2005, 06:58 AM
OK thx a lot ;)

it's at the main entrance to suntec. :rolleyes:

ArtDirector
28-03-2005, 11:57 PM
Ya, u are right, she was wearing that.. but got show her boobs meh?? I think she dress rather conservatively. Pink gal i didn't see.. probably i m too engross with emily.. anyway what i did saw was a gal singer who was wearing a hat/cap and was dancing fanatically.. reason i noticed her is she was blocking my view from emily on the stage.. :D and i was thinking,"hey move aside"... hahahahah *just joking*.... so will u be going there on this coming wed, 30 Mar..??

yup..show quite a bit of her boobs...i think emily was wearing a black hat tat nite also right?

i dont think im going down on 30 mar...dont think i would be free leh...u going down ah? hows ur sianing power? wanna go sian ONS? :D

ahpaul25
29-03-2005, 02:00 AM
Hahaha...........you wan to know the singer huh.......can...y not, I know a regular auntie who know the manager/Boss of DB. Boss younger bro is the GM there, I ask them to intro you lah......How much you willingly to spend there...... I ask for you her name and contact lah............HAhahahahahaha!

:D Don expect too much esp. in DB. Maybe she got bf liao, u stand bo chance....can change new target liao....LOL.. :rolleyes:

BigGuy
29-03-2005, 10:53 AM
Hahaha...........you wan to know the singer huh.......can...y not, I know a regular auntie who know the manager/Boss of DB (Boss is Dennis Foo - Everyone knows him la which is not important. It's important that he knows you). Boss younger bro is the GM there (GM is not younger bro but bro-in-law, his name is Jesmond) I ask them to intro you lah......How much you willingly to spend there. (Not how much you can spend there but how often can you be there to spend)..... I ask for you her name and contact lah............HAhahahahahaha!

:D Don expect too much esp. in DB. Maybe she got bf liao, u stand bo chance....can change new target liao....LOL.. :rolleyes: If you mean regular auntie then you are wrong.....they have one boyfriend many part-time lovers.

ahpaul25
29-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Hahaha that regular auntie is my frd.......I know everything abt her, she clean. The main aim now is to get contact no. for my bro here, he wan to sian that lady singer. :p

moneyface
29-03-2005, 11:03 AM
yup..show quite a bit of her boobs...i think emily was wearing a black hat tat nite also right?

i dont think im going down on 30 mar...dont think i would be free leh...u going down ah? hows ur sianing power? wanna go sian ONS? :D

Wrong gal lar bro!! haha... i tink the gal i am refering to is another one. she is wearing a black and white top with black pants.. if that is the case she is not emily liao.. that gal i am saying fanatically dancing is the one with the hat lor.. :D

maybe going on wed.. still not confirm... my sianing power not that good lar.. some more not handsome.. must c that nite got luck boh lor.. keke

moneyface
29-03-2005, 11:11 AM
Hahaha...........you wan to know the singer huh.......can...y not, I know a regular auntie who know the manager/Boss of DB. Boss younger bro is the GM there, I ask them to intro you lah......How much you willingly to spend there...... I ask for you her name and contact lah............HAhahahahahaha!

:D Don expect too much esp. in DB. Maybe she got bf liao, u stand bo chance....can change new target liao....LOL.. :rolleyes:

this world really is getting more n more practical..not only must have $$ but oso need to know how much willing to spend (next time maybe ask: we accept only US$ and Euro only!!).. like some kind of whore business... ya u r rite maybe she has bf liao.. but it is good once in a while to have a little "prop" in life to make life not that dull... if seriously need $$ in order to know the gal, then i rather miss my boat... yes i know in sg you need contacts and $$ to make things happen... but too bad, i have none of above. anyway its ok.. I never expect anything and i can still afford to buy a $15 drink and entry and watch her from afar and appreciate her beauty... no need to "force" myself... so thks for the offer.. and of cos thks for the advice oso abt changing target...

lawry
29-03-2005, 11:11 AM

ohh.. so u finally know emily.. yeah.. she is pretty.. i have been *shock* by her look since she is 16 ~ 18.... since young she has been trying hard to get into entertainment line.. i think she did some performance at curises before too..

bro,

some advise.. she is a gal who has soaked in the entertainment industry for a long time.. since she is a kid... its tought to win her heart.. she is pretty.. she has a nice body.. she definately has lots of rich and nice guys trying to win her heart.. so R u rich and R u good looking and R u *nice*?
Hmmmm.. memories.. sigh...

moneyface
29-03-2005, 11:13 AM
If you mean regular auntie then you are wrong.....they have one boyfriend many part-time lovers.

Yo BigGuy,

2 thumbs up for your reply!!!! :D

BigGuy
29-03-2005, 11:16 AM
ohh.. so u finally know emily.. yeah.. she is pretty.. i have been *shock* by her look since she is 16 ~ 18.... since young she has been trying hard to get into entertainment line.. i think she did some performance at curises before too..

bro,

some advise.. she is a gal who has soaked in the entertainment industry for a long time.. since she is a kid... its tought to win her heart.. she is pretty.. she has a nice body.. she definately has lots of rich and nice guys trying to win her heart.. so R u rich and R u good looking and R u *nice*?

I doubt anyone in here can get her.....unless the chemistry is really strong and something to make her heads over heels for you. Then again, with bouncers around them I doubt you can talk to her often is she feels you are a pest.....worst get black listed and cannot go there for a period of time.

Is it worth it? Personally got so many chicks there some lagi better then her so why court trouble? (In my opinion onl hor)

lawry
29-03-2005, 11:28 AM
I doubt anyone in here can get her.....unless the chemistry is really strong and something to make her heads over heels for you. Then again, with bouncers around them I doubt you can talk to her often is she feels you are a pest.....worst get black listed and cannot go there for a period of time.

Is it worth it? Personally got so many chicks there some lagi better then her so why court trouble? (In my opinion onl hor)
true true.. i know her more than 8~10 years back.. not too fresh in my own opinion too..

can lah.. here have some bros as good looking as u.. and maybe richer than u.. drive a nice lambourgini.. kind heart and funky.. why not.. :D

moneyface
29-03-2005, 11:48 AM

bro,

Hi bro,

my reply will be a little "retarded" becos my point been zap until negative.. haha.. u sure know her very well *jealous*...well each with their passion and ambition. i agree that in order to gain fame in the entertainment line u need a lot of contacts, hard work and of cos a lot of charm... well its of no surprise to me tat many a rich fella and "ah xia" are after her.. it is of even no surprise that many will try pandering her here and there... anyway i dun care what her background is... if like what bro ahpaul25 mentioned, then my response stands.. i can't afford $$ to burn like those ferrari fella, but i can afford a $15 drink to appreciate her singing...

I thks u sincerely for your kind advice.. dun worry, i am not some ignorant 18yo boy who is lost in a crush, doing hand-made cards and saving up $$ to impress the gal on the next date.. come on.. most bros here must have been guilty abt that!! I am just someone who appreciate beauty.. come to tink of it, how many women in your life can really make u miss that heartbeat for once... emily sure did to me.. and i treasure that... :D

so what memories u have that make u sigh at your last statement.. sound so melancholy...

moneyface
29-03-2005, 11:54 AM
true true.. i know her more than 8~10 years back.. not too fresh in my own opinion too..

can lah.. here have some bros as good looking as u.. and maybe richer than u.. drive a nice lambourgini.. kind heart and funky.. why not.. :D

Than guys like me who is not good looking, not rich, not driving, have a lonely heart and really old-fashioned stands to be left on the shelf forever rite???

think buy my drink and sit at the corner better... :(

BigGuy
29-03-2005, 12:10 PM

Well I don't deny there are better looking guys then me in this forum who maybe richer and not necessary drives a lambourgini (BMW & series would do) plus a kind heart and funky......

BUT THEN ARE THESE WHAT SHE LOOKS FOR????:) Well I think not. To each his own la hor.

Malaysian Datuk
29-03-2005, 12:20 PM
Money I got, last I checked got about 10 millions and change (in rupiahs)Lambo I got (1/40 scale model)
and some bros say I got movie star looks (Stephen Chow)
So can I potong jalan? Just nice tonite bro Hakoshu wanna treat me to Devils

nakamara
29-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Money I got, last I checked got about 10 millions and change (in rupiahs)Lambo I got (1/40 scale model)
and some bros say I got movie star looks (Stephen Chow)
So can I potong jalan? Just nice tonite bro Hakoshu wanna treat me to Devils

i almost same stats as u datuk...i got bout 20mil Korean Won, Ferrari Kar (cuz my friends say i run very fast), and look like a movie star too (Anthony Wong Chiu Sheng)...LOL! :D

Malaysian Datuk
29-03-2005, 12:48 PM
i almost same stats as u datuk...i got bout 20mil Korean Won, Ferrari Kar (cuz my friends say i run very fast), and look like a movie star too (Anthony Wong Chiu Sheng)...LOL! :D
come bro we hand in hand go Devils tonite....dun know die how many girls LOL

Deadmaninc
29-03-2005, 01:51 PM
Seriously, i believe that there are gals everywhere, it's just whether one have the ability to get gals to talk to you...

kosheen
29-03-2005, 02:29 PM
(Boss is Dennis Foo - Everyone knows him la which is not important. It's important that he knows you).

Why issit that everyone thinks that Dennis Foo is the boss? Yes, he is a shareholder but a minor one only. :p

BigGuy
29-03-2005, 02:53 PM
Why issit that everyone thinks that Dennis Foo is the boss? Yes, he is a shareholder but a minor one only. :p

Wrong my fren, boss as in he runs n ensure the place is profitable by many marketing gimmicks.....though other owners include FJ Benjamin plus maybe one or two more.

Think again, he not a small shareholder afterall....otherwise he might as well stay put with Europa group.....

lawry
29-03-2005, 03:15 PM
Wrong my fren, boss as in he runs n ensure the place is profitable by many marketing gimmicks.....though other owners include FJ Benjamin plus maybe one or two more.

Think again, he not a small shareholder afterall....otherwise he might as well stay put with Europa group.....
I am sort of there during the chinese new year period (afternoon).. saw denise foo there and his *CHIO* (marketing communication officer).. they are there for the chinese new year good luck dragon dance.. Wah.. my silvar dripping when i see the marketing communication officer..
Denise Foo is there.. seems like he takes command.. thus he definately has the full say in devils bar.

kosheen
29-03-2005, 03:30 PM

It's all assumptions here as whether he's the boss or not. As long as the place provides us the fun is all that matters.

jodunreallycare
29-03-2005, 04:34 PM

Why issit that everyone thinks that Dennis Foo is the boss? Yes, he is a shareholder but a minor one only. :pDennis Foo is in charge of the operations of the place, he indeed only owns a small share if compared to the big boys like FJ Benjamin who got in by accident because of the sudden ending of the MU cafe contract, the other big shareholder is Peter Lim aka Remiser King. He and Dennis Foo were shoolmates back in Raffles Institution, which again birngs to mind why Dennis Foo had to give up his Eroupa Chain handd down by his late father due to the Raffle Town Club debacle. Peter Lim is now venturing into China with the Devils name

BigGuy
29-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Dennis Foo is in charge of the operations of the place, he indeed only owns a small share if compared to the big boys like FJ Benjamin who got in by accident because of the sudden ending of the MU cafe contract, the other big shareholder is Peter Lim aka Remiser King. He and Dennis Foo were shoolmates back in Raffles Institution, which again birngs to mind why Dennis Foo had to give up his Eroupa Chain handd down by his late father due to the Raffle Town Club debacle. Peter Lim is now venturing into China with the Devils name

Yap.....he may be a small minority holder but he says and decide what to do. FJ uses his experiences successfully to tap into the market.....anyway it has been pretty successful though he has employed his son there to work also.

BigGuy
29-03-2005, 05:37 PM
It's all assumptions here as whether he's the boss or not. As long as the place provides us the fun is all that matters.

well there's no assumptions here....fact he is a small minority owner w a big say:)

Yes it's a good place to have fun only w less younger boys there or im getting real old....hiaz.

ahpaul25
29-03-2005, 05:40 PM
HoHoHo, I going DB since you wan to know that singer.......I go ask my auntie since she regular there, I ask how old is she and what her contact ????? If got bf, i don wan to ask liao.........stand no chance 1 lah........... :D I not driving a Ferrari, only Merz :(

kosheen
30-03-2005, 04:08 PM
well there's no assumptions here....fact he is a small minority owner w a big say:)

Yes it's a good place to have fun only w less younger boys there or im getting real old....hiaz.

I was right on about him being a minor shareholder. :p

It's not a matter of your age. There're alot of ppl who are old but still v young at heart!

It's weds again! Time to hit the bars!

Artic
30-03-2005, 04:36 PM

:p agree....

ahpaul25
30-03-2005, 05:03 PM
DB any1 tonite? Time to whack some gers.... :D

fwchong
30-03-2005, 05:13 PM
what time are you all planning ? What is the cover charges now for DB ?

moneyface
30-03-2005, 05:29 PM

what time are u going?? :)

BigGuy
30-03-2005, 05:49 PM
I was right on about him being a minor shareholder. :p

It's not a matter of your age. There're alot of ppl who are old but still v young at heart!

It's weds again! Time to hit the bars!

hahahaha...no one said you wrong....but he a minor shareholder w lots of power to decide lor.....so diff from FJ benjamin who don't n leave it to him......w $$$$ ringing in the bank account.

young at heart but when too many young adults club there, always invite fights for no reasons plus there hold in alcohol still not so good that result in fights......O did i say i love the lau chio there????

BigGuy
30-03-2005, 05:50 PM

advance book by gal liao....plus another one so now still thinking lor.

lawry
30-03-2005, 05:52 PM
O did i say i love the lau chio there????
hey hey.. hmmm.. i hope we didnt on the same one... :)

BigGuy
30-03-2005, 05:54 PM

I doubt so.....got one from banking one....though not chio but got a fairly good skill.....cannot hiam a lau chio liao.....plus got all the Cs'......

ArtDirector
30-03-2005, 06:10 PM

im interested...wat time u all going...24 m here

moneyface
30-03-2005, 06:53 PM

Yo bro, r u going?? if u r, still waiting for u to intro emily to me.. of cos plus all your lau chio and ladies... Rite Bro BigGuy... :D

BigGuy
30-03-2005, 07:07 PM
Yo bro, r u going?? if u r, still waiting for u to intro emily to me.. of cos plus all your lau chio and ladies... Rite Bro BigGuy... :D

give u one guide.....u dun need anyone to intro.....when she done w singing.... buy her a drink and get to know her......v simple

ahpaul25
30-03-2005, 07:08 PM
Hoohohoo, I going with my lau chio aunties and seek your emily , moneyface..... hehehehe.......... hope can hook some meimei for fun.. :D

moneyface
30-03-2005, 07:27 PM
give u one guide.....u dun need anyone to intro.....when she done w singing.... buy her a drink and get to know her......v simple

will she just accept it?? honestly i have not much of a confidence in myself.. :( wat happen if i buy her a drink and

first she say no thks and walk away,

2nd she says ok and when i go buy and come back, she is gone,

3rd some hunk will drop by and ask me to f off,

4th she just look at me with tat disparaging look and walk away...

wow, can u imagine these shattering moments... i am not as handsome as u ley.. and not to +++ abt having $$ like u.. :)

moneyface
30-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Hoohohoo, I going with my lau chio aunties and seek your emily , moneyface..... hehehehe.......... hope can hook some meimei for fun.. :D

nbzz.. u too much man... bro, bro, help me get her number and pte me ley... :)

BigGuy
30-03-2005, 07:33 PM
will she just accept it?? honestly i have not much of a confidence in myself.. :( wat happen if i buy her a drink and

first she say no thks and walk away,

2nd she says ok and when i go buy and come back, she is gone,

3rd some hunk will drop by and ask me to f off,

4th she just look at me with tat disparaging look and walk away...

wow, can u imagine these shattering moments... i am not as handsome as u ley.. and not to +++ abt having $$ like u.. :)

Normally they will accept....if they dun drink alcoholic they will tell you la....then you get soft drinks or fruit punch lor. well u can't think so much if u r keen to know her rite.....NEVER TRY NEVER KNOW.

ahpaul25
30-03-2005, 07:49 PM
Normally they will accept....if they dun drink alcoholic they will tell you la....then you get soft drinks or fruit punch lor. well u can't think so much if u r keen to know her rite.....NEVER TRY NEVER KNOW.

Yup, I agree with BigGuy, Bo try how you know what happen next? It so open nowsadays..... Bro, ask me go get her no. , cannot lah, knn...later she think why? wan to sian her si bo? Normally it gers sain me leh..... LOL :eek: J/K

moneyface
30-03-2005, 08:06 PM

Yo bro,

I understand what u mean and thks for the advices.. :) but today no kakis ley.. i might go alone later.. but if i go alone i tink i will just watch her by the sideline... +++ abt approaching her.. nay.. still tink like pretty unapproachable..

moneyface
30-03-2005, 08:08 PM
Yup, I agree with BigGuy, Bo try how you know what happen next? It so open nowsadays..... Bro, ask me go get her no. , cannot lah, knn...later she think why? wan to sian her si bo? Normally it gers sain me leh..... LOL :eek: J/K

haha, didn't know that this forum really crouching tiger and hidden dragons.. all the lao jiao and lover-killer/loverboy.. aiya how to explain...hmm... just dun have the guts ley... :confused:

LoveThai
30-03-2005, 08:11 PM
so who wanna try go fish for ons?? pm me... :D

ahpaul25
30-03-2005, 08:12 PM
haha, didn't know that this forum really crouching tiger and hidden dragons.. all the lao jiao and lover-killer/loverboy.. aiya how to explain...hmm... just dun have the guts ley... :confused:

Bro, no lah.........I cannot today, i go with lau chio aunties, she like me leh....i cannot help u lah, tonite i going DB lah, later i will MIA in dance floor, sain meimei lolz..... shhhhhhhhhh.......... :D

Hakoshu
30-03-2005, 08:23 PM
I see u there, bro!!

tonite i going DB lah, later i will MIA in dance floor, sain meimei lolz.....

canonbull
30-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Hi to all the bros there, i will be going to DB tonight too. Trying to pcik up gals there. Maybe we can meet up there

vesfreq
30-03-2005, 08:34 PM
this world really is getting more n more practical..not only must have $$ but oso need to know how much willing to spend (next time maybe ask: we accept only US$ and Euro only!!).. like some kind of whore business... ya u r rite maybe she has bf liao.. but it is good once in a while to have a little "prop" in life to make life not that dull... if seriously need $$ in order to know the gal, then i rather miss my boat... yes i know in sg you need contacts and $$ to make things happen... but too bad, i have none of above. anyway its ok.. I never expect anything and i can still afford to buy a $15 drink and entry and watch her from afar and appreciate her beauty... no need to "force" myself... so thks for the offer.. and of cos thks for the advice oso abt changing target...

Oh well, you are not alone here, at least. I realise that women make men spend more anyday. Ever since I broke up with my gf, I can easily live with 4 or 5 dollars every 3 days. Oh and I'm doing some freelance consultancy work. Its a heck lot of difference.

Back to the pt, I would probably forget about the girl, if money is a pre-requisite. Sigh... At least, kids are not materialistic as grown ups. Phew....

Few days ago, I was telling my bro about clubbing being ex. He explained that sometimes can gather a few friends to show a jug. So, it wouldn't be too hard on the wallet. Still, one of ideas behind clubbing is knowing girls, other than going out with pals. The worst part is that if you scrooge on drinks and whine about cover charge in front of the girls, they will think you are stingy. OMG. Although... some of us still think that cover charges are a rip off.

moneyface
30-03-2005, 08:42 PM
Hi to all the bros there, i will be going to DB tonight too. Trying to pcik up gals there. Maybe we can meet up there

yo bro, mind i tag along since i might be going alone

LoveThai
30-03-2005, 08:49 PM
can i join too? hehe

moneyface
30-03-2005, 09:13 PM
Oh well, you are not alone here, at least. I realise that women make men spend more anyday. Ever since I broke up with my gf, I can easily live with 4 or 5 dollars every 3 days. Oh and I'm doing some freelance consultancy work. Its a heck lot of difference.

Back to the pt, I would probably forget about the girl, if money is a pre-requisite. Sigh... At least, kids are not materialistic as grown ups. Phew....

Few days ago, I was telling my bro about clubbing being ex. He explained that sometimes can gather a few friends to show a jug. So, it wouldn't be too hard on the wallet. Still, one of ideas behind clubbing is knowing girls, other than going out with pals. The worst part is that if you scrooge on drinks and whine about cover charge in front of the girls, they will think you are stingy. OMG. Although... some of us still think that cover charges are a rip off.

Yo bro,

exact sentiments.... in the early 90s, everyone is driving all the $10k per year depreciation cars, partying and enjoying themselves like no tmr.. people are always talking abt the 5 Cs.. and sg gals are ever more materialistic.. but today looking around us, who cares about the 4C when what is of utmost importance is the one and only C - Cash... the world is already too materialistic for me to appreciate. if love and relationship is also built soley on $$, then forget it.. i don't need no double whammy of de ja vu to live and enjoy my life.. :)

anyway clubbing in my context, is a target-rich environment, for the opposite gender to experience crash and burn relationship. burn some cash, dress to kill and boast your ego to the pinnacle and presto you get yaself a ONS. Geez definitely not my cup of tea... I like your idea about sharing a jug with friends and TCSS thru the nite... i some many dunking themselves inside the alcoholic pool. The existing pollution is enuff to kill us, i don't see the need to poison myself further with excessive comsumption of alcohol. :D

BigGuy
30-03-2005, 11:06 PM
Yo bro,

I understand what u mean and thks for the advices.. :) but today no kakis ley.. i might go alone later.. but if i go alone i tink i will just watch her by the sideline... +++ abt approaching her.. nay.. still tink like pretty unapproachable..

wa me shag after a good bonk:)

ok u shld not sideline.....TIU must tell n guide u all the way....

Need not fear....they will entertain you no matter how which is a good start...bcoz they have to build rapport with the customers to enhance their popularity and this in turn help them to continue play n sing at Devils Bar. Otherwise it's bye bye for them....Got it?

BigGuy
30-03-2005, 11:18 PM
The gist of it all is not abt how much drinks u can buy or how much cash you have.

here are some tips i think might help a little depending on your age....

1) Club regularly at one place. Get to know the managers, waiters as well as the bouncer......tix to free entry regardless the Q.

2) Buy a bottle of hard liquor instead of per jug, it's cheaper n u can keep it for next visit. plus attract female bees too.

3) Sometime when you know the owner, you get free bottle also:)

4) Gals used to talk abt 5Cs' or 6Cs'. Not anymore, they think w their cunt now more then their brains or hearts.

5) Stand in one prominent area and b cool. U don't need to look for gals. They want they will keep walking pass u. U will know then approach n most of the time BINGO>

ahpaul25
31-03-2005, 01:48 AM
Man......Just come back from DB..........well, no target today leh........sainz.......all not attractive 1, haiz.............. si bei sainz........moneyface how yr hunt? ;)

moneyface
31-03-2005, 09:29 AM
wa me shag after a good bonk:)

ok u shld not sideline.....TIU must tell n guide u all the way....

Need not fear....they will entertain you no matter how which is a good start...bcoz they have to build rapport with the customers to enhance their popularity and this in turn help them to continue play n sing at Devils Bar. Otherwise it's bye bye for them....Got it?

yo bro,

appreciate the "spoon-feed" assistance... so u have any idea what is the time-slot of the live-band performance on Thurdays. I presume it to be 9:00pm and 11:00pm cos that is around the time when I saw the band performing.

U sure they are obligated to "entertain" their fans, supporters, suitors, etc?? Of cos I m not doubting you, just feel that imagine the number of people wanting to know them.. hoosh....

moneyface
31-03-2005, 09:32 AM
Man......Just come back from DB..........well, no target today leh........sainz.......all not attractive 1, haiz.............. si bei sainz........moneyface how yr hunt? ;)

didn't go cos my backside glued to the tv watching WWE... :D

might be going down today... all i want is to see emily sing not sian gals, so whichever days is also ok. Furthermore today i tink the crowd will not be that pack..

kosheen
31-03-2005, 10:39 AM
here are some tips i think might help a little depending on your age....
BINGO>

Wah lau! damn pro! Can I call u shifu? :D

BigGuy
31-03-2005, 11:34 AM
yo bro,

appreciate the "spoon-feed" assistance... so u have any idea what is the time-slot of the live-band performance on Thurdays. I presume it to be 9:00pm and 11:00pm cos that is around the time when I saw the band performing.

U sure they are obligated to "entertain" their fans, supporters, suitors, etc?? Of cos I m not doubting you, just feel that imagine the number of people wanting to know them.. hoosh....

not spoon feed yea...just help out. They are usually a little early to mingle w those regulars there. U can be there to mingle. A hi do help a long way.

guys of coz want to know cunt la.....they do mingle coz they need to have their own pool of fans ma.....in the event they are no longer there, they will let the fans know where they go.

BigGuy
31-03-2005, 11:35 AM
Wah lau! damn pro! Can I call u shifu? :D

no shifu la......just abit more experience lor....

Artic
31-03-2005, 11:57 AM
... all i want is to see emily sing not sian gals, so whichever days is also ok. Furthermore today i tink the crowd will not be that pack..[/QUOTE]

ahhh....tonightwill be your night to see her up close...tonight is open mike night, she usually go from table to table trying to ask customers to sing....good chance for you bro....strike a conversation with her even you don't sing...like asking her to sing you a song, say you like her singing alot...... :p

moneyface
31-03-2005, 02:30 PM
not spoon feed yea...just help out. They are usually a little early to mingle w those regulars there. U can be there to mingle. A hi do help a long way.

guys of coz want to know cunt la.....they do mingle coz they need to have their own pool of fans ma.....in the event they are no longer there, they will let the fans know where they go.

yo bro, thks for the many valuable tips.. really appreciate it.. no joke..

so u were saying u have a good bonk yesterday.. care to share it.. :D

moneyface
31-03-2005, 02:36 PM
... all i want is to see emily sing not sian gals, so whichever days is also ok. Furthermore today i tink the crowd will not be that pack..

ahhh....tonightwill be your night to see her up close...tonight is open mike night, she usually go from table to table trying to ask customers to sing....good chance for you bro....strike a conversation with her even you don't sing...like asking her to sing you a song, say you like her singing alot...... :p[/QUOTE]

Alrite!! thks for the tip man.. didn't expect DB got such unique event like mike nite.. haha... can't help but wonder.. imagine for a moment, one of the singer but not emily hor, holding a mike that look like a dick and start to move around asking ppl to "sing"... :D

won't be missing tonite. will make my way down and catch her live, up close and personal. anyway feel like playing a piano chord singing Wang Lee Hom's "Wei Yi" to her.. can i do that?? i see that they have no piano but their synthesizer should make do..kekeke

nismo88
31-03-2005, 06:36 PM
won't be missing tonite. will make my way down and catch her live, up close and personal. anyway feel like playing a piano chord singing Wang Lee Hom's "Wei Yi" to her.. can i do that?? i see that they have no piano but their synthesizer should make do..kekeke

good luck to u bro....... n hope u bring back good news tomoro..... :)

ahpaul25
31-03-2005, 06:42 PM
YA all the best to you bro , thumbs up........ Hope u able to get emily contact..... :D

moneyface
06-04-2005, 02:36 PM
Went to DB last nite.. wow, the theme must be termed "ah lao" nite... raw energy is basically playing oldies which are older than me in the initial phase. next i notice the table beside me. one ah lao was very "high" (time was around 9:00pm) and was basically dancing hysterically. Next i saw my long-awaited..... emily.... she was dress with a jacket with a red tank-top inside with black CFM boots and black jeans, making her debut for the nite.. with her hair tied up in a pony-tail, she look "cute"!!??? dunno how to describe.. anyway her "7th mth" makeup really make me "stunned"... one of the best part have to be the part when she and the other malay gal singing "xiao wei".. :eek: i tell u guys, i almost slip out of my chair and spurt my beer cos they sounds just practically like the "7th-mth" opera!!!!

Now the highlight, the "high" ah lao upon this song moved to the dancefloor and start to dance.. cool man, consider he was dancing char char...and he was simulating dirty dancing (in char char form of cos) rite in front of emily!! cool emily was smiling at him with that wryly smile and look like as if she is sending waves and waves of electrical shockwave thru her most sexy eyes. this really make the ah lao char char-ing in dirty dancing mode non-stop.. at that point of time i almost puke my dinner with the mug of beer i just finished..

at the 2nd session ard 10:45, emily and gang continued with their performance.. by that time the ah lao had to leave in courtesy thru the escort of the bouncer. well emily start to invite people to the dance floor as they start singing more energetic retro pieces. at the middle of the performance, she went down to the floor from the stage and move to 2 ah lao at the bar counter. I was beside them and was wondering what is she trying to do.. to my amazement, she was actually dancing in front of them and i tell u... i almost drop my head onto the table, not due to jealousy but due to the perspection that i had, is she part of the devils bar-top dancers... wow liao... :(

I watch thru the performance until abt 11:45pm, where they finished their performance. Slip my last sip of beer and went to the toilet b4 driving home. upon coming out of the toilet, there i say emily standing by the railing looking at the bar-top dancer, admiring them?? dunno??... feel the urge of going over to talk to her, but the above events jam-brake my intention and i proceed down the stair. went to the carpark and drove home for a good nite sleep..

ahpaul25
06-04-2005, 02:50 PM
[QUOTE=moneyface]Went to DB last nite..[QUOTE]

Bro, u bo guts lah.....don waste time liao lor.......wan to know, go lah....emily dance with those 2 ah lau bcos they are regular, white hair 1 rite? around 50+ liao........they always go there 1.....so emily entertain them lah......tonite it the nite........lady nite.....sure many char bos for u to choose and see.........hehehe........... tonite go ask her for a jump start lah...... :p

moneyface
06-04-2005, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE=moneyface]Went to DB last nite..[QUOTE]

Bro, u bo guts lah.....don waste time liao lor.......wan to know, go lah....emily dance with those 2 ah lau bcos they are regular, white hair 1 rite? around 50+ liao........they always go there 1.....so emily entertain them lah......tonite it the nite........lady nite.....sure many char bos for u to choose and see.........hehehe........... tonite go ask her for a jump start lah...... :p

bro, ya points and level how come jump so much in such a short time??

anyway how u know huh??? orrrr dun tell me u are the white hair ah lao..... keke...

not going tonite liao lar... many may tink i bo guts/seeds/balls (watever), but who cares.. anyway i tink she looks like 28yo... very strong feeling also that she is married b4.... :D u tink i like u her regular meh... they can afford every nite party, poor fella like me only can afford 1 nite per week... purposely choose yesterday cos nobody will block me seeing her...

so u going tonite again i presume white-hair ah paul... keke

ahpaul25
06-04-2005, 03:14 PM
bro, so u going tonite again i presume white-hair ah paul... keke

My point huh, hehehe.........i doing some special ads to ask ppls add my point....hehe......within 3days only...

Those 2 uncles rich lah drive merz 1, they always go 1.......enjoy..... i see them almost 4 to 5 times per week...... Why u think she married, don think, go ask lah........hehehe......maybe tonite going to DB, depend on my lau chio aunties want to bring me in bo.....hehe....... I also hope to get some pretty meimei for fun....hahaha......think i old liao lah, all my mind is EARN $$$..... hehehehe :p

moneyface
06-04-2005, 03:36 PM
My point huh, hehehe.........i doing some special ads to ask ppls add my point....hehe......within 3days only...

Those 2 uncles rich lah drive merz 1, they always go 1.......enjoy..... i see them almost 4 to 5 times per week...... Why u think she married, don think, go ask lah........hehehe......maybe tonite going to DB, depend on my lau chio aunties want to bring me in bo.....hehe....... I also hope to get some pretty meimei for fun....hahaha......think i old liao lah, all my mind is EARN $$$..... hehehehe :p

smart fella, what is this special ads u use??

oh didn't know those 2 uncles drive merc... is that why emily has to purposely go "entertain" them becos they are rich rite?? just a feeling abt she having married b4... anyway the more u tell me abt her, the more i am getting uninterested liao... haha... what an irony... :confused:

everyone mind also abt making $$. the point is how to earn that extra $$$.. i also hope to earn more $$, at least if i drive a Lamborghini Diablo, emily might also consider dancing in front of me.

CHEEBYFACE
06-04-2005, 03:39 PM
Hello to my long lost brother! You like money and I like cheebye!

ahpaul25
06-04-2005, 03:44 PM
smart fella, what is this special ads u use??

oh didn't know those 2 uncles drive merc... is that why emily has to purposely go "entertain" them becos they are rich rite?? just a feeling abt she having married b4... anyway the more u tell me abt her, the more i am getting uninterested liao... haha... what an irony... :confused:

everyone mind also abt making $$. the point is how to earn that extra $$$.. i also hope to earn more $$, at least if i drive a Lamborghini Diablo, emily might also consider dancing in front of me.

Naaaaa..........IN my experience.....i hope to get a gf/wife who start with me when i'm poor.........at least u will know is she the rite 1 for you.......if she hunt me just for $$$, well, play play only lor....no point 1.......i seem too many gers liao.........lost sure hope in them.....well, u don need sure a sport car to sain gers, mostly impt is the sincere in u....... sure car only make ger wan to stick u bcos of $$$.....no true love 1.........$$ rules everything but not feeling........anyway, emily is married or not, it not impt, it the past, just ask and date her lor...u never know what u will get later..... :p

Not those 2 uncles rich , have to go entertain them, it a respect for regulars ma........anyway, they dote emily also.....buy some gifts for her sometimes u never know........well, those uncles know how to enjoy life ma...even 50s.

My special ads....is sg gers.... hehehe

moneyface
06-04-2005, 04:48 PM
Hello to my long lost brother! You like money and I like cheebye!

Yo bro, long time no see, come give me a hug CB!!! :D

moneyface
06-04-2005, 04:52 PM
Naaaaa..........IN my experience.....i hope to get a gf/wife who start with me when i'm poor.........at least u will know is she the rite 1 for you.......if she hunt me just for $$$, well, play play only lor....no point 1.......i seem too many gers liao.........lost sure hope in them.....well, u don need sure a sport car to sain gers, mostly impt is the sincere in u....... sure car only make ger wan to stick u bcos of $$$.....no true love 1.........$$ rules everything but not feeling........anyway, emily is married or not, it not impt, it the past, just ask and date her lor...u never know what u will get later..... :p

Not those 2 uncles rich , have to go entertain them, it a respect for regulars ma........anyway, they dote emily also.....buy some gifts for her sometimes u never know........well, those uncles know how to enjoy life ma...even 50s.

My special ads....is sg gers.... hehehe

I perfectly understand when u talk about materialistic women.. i for one am phobia abt sg women..

ya being rich sure feels good, at least can "buy" friendship and respect in certain context as you put it... well i dunno the uncle.. maybe to know emily i should first know the uncle.. easier mah.. :D

damn.. so sick talking about knowing emily... let drop our case..

ballzballz
06-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Yo bro, long time no see, come give me a hug CB!!! :D

Nothing more heart warming than a reunion of the family...... haha

Malaysian Datuk
06-04-2005, 05:03 PM
they have one more bro named LanJiaoface

ahpaul25
06-04-2005, 05:09 PM
I perfectly understand when u talk about materialistic women.. i for one am phobia abt sg women..

ya being rich sure feels good, at least can "buy" friendship and respect in certain context as you put it... well i dunno the uncle.. maybe to know emily i should first know the uncle.. easier mah.. :D

damn.. so sick talking about knowing emily... let drop our case..

No more lah, it yr sincere ma.......u go down and know emily it better lah....ok lah, drop the case........... who don wan to be rich...... I experience how great $$$ work.........well, now sg is a releastic world no $$ no talk, hai.......have to earn more $$$

moneyface
06-04-2005, 05:12 PM

KNN bro, i from $$ family, he from cunt family... very distant relative lar.. dun make it sounds so close like family ley... :D

moneyface
06-04-2005, 05:14 PM
they have one more bro named LanJiaoface

sure or not got LJface meh??.. but LJface and CBface is really close relative.. me and them distant relative... almost no relation liao.. :D

moneyface
06-04-2005, 05:16 PM
No more lah, it yr sincere ma.......u go down and know emily it better lah....ok lah, drop the case........... who don wan to be rich...... I experience how great $$$ work.........well, now sg is a releastic world no $$ no talk, hai.......have to earn more $$$

u r rite... $$$$$$$$$$$$$ and $$$$$$. must make it my motto and chant liao... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BigGuy
06-04-2005, 05:26 PM
wa lau i no $$$$....chant $$$$ still no $$$$$.....then how:(

ahpaul25
06-04-2005, 05:29 PM

Hai ya.......then welcome to the SE club...........consider work part time to earn extra income lah........lol :p

moneyface
06-04-2005, 05:33 PM

hmm.. then i teach u go chant in front of those lao aunties in DB.. i see many lao aunties dress until like mamasan like tat.. i tink should be quite rich... on chanting of $$$ u must trust me cos i $-face mah...hahahaha

some more so many bro here say u very handsome, plus my chanting sure no prob lar... :D

john_403632
08-04-2005, 12:07 PM
hmm.. then i teach u go chant in front of those lao aunties in DB.. i see many lao aunties dress until like mamasan like tat.. i tink should be quite rich... on chanting of $$$ u must trust me cos i $-face mah...hahahaha

some more so many bro here say u very handsome, plus my chanting sure no prob lar... :D

HI bROTHERS,

What are the chances of bonking those lau chios? Me like Lau Chhios. Have average look but big size. Is in my mid 20s.

ahpaul25
08-04-2005, 01:29 PM
HI bROTHERS,

What are the chances of bonking those lau chios? Me like Lau Chhios. Have average look but big size. Is in my mid 20s.

Hai....so sorry bro, lau chio like charming boyboy.....bcos i always with them i know their taste, unless u represent some1 she like or love...then u stand a chance lor.......lau chio not easy 1 lah....they damn experience liao.....young boy like us was only their toymate...... :o

BigGuy
08-04-2005, 04:29 PM
Hai....so sorry bro, lau chio like charming boyboy.....bcos i always with them i know their taste, unless u represent some1 she like or love...then u stand a chance lor.......lau chio not easy 1 lah....they damn experience liao.....young boy like us was only their toymate...... :o

wa i no charming ley.....n me cross 30 liao....ccb kana molest last nite....got free handshake plus lollipop kana blown......till that lau chio got BF still do that to me......hiaz....dun know heng or sway

lawry
08-04-2005, 04:52 PM
wa i no charming ley.....n me cross 30 liao....ccb kana molest last nite....got free handshake plus lollipop kana blown......till that lau chio got BF still do that to me......hiaz....dun know heng or sway
not bad lah.. u save money on buying liang teh.. lao guo helps u to cool ur system down.. they will suck away all ur heat... :)

BigGuy
08-04-2005, 05:12 PM
not bad lah.. u save money on buying liang teh.. lao guo helps u to cool ur system down.. they will suck away all ur heat... :)

ya heng the lau go still very presentable one.....quite shiok also.....cannot hiam liao

canonbull
20-04-2005, 01:24 PM
Just went DB last monday. Quite packed i would say. Saw a group of lao chios sitting opposite me. Tried to have eye contain with them but couldnt. The 2 ang mos came and tried to tackle 1 of them. She did talked to them for a while but ignored them after that. I was thinking that they are a group of maybe career women who are too bz to have a bf or husband. I wouldnt that they are very chio or sexy. Its the way they bring themselves that attract me to them. The thing is i dare not approach them. Maybe one day, the bros here and i can go cheong together

jasontan05
21-04-2005, 01:27 AM
they are a group of maybe career women who are too bz to have a bf or husband. I wouldnt that they are very chio or sexy. Its the way they bring themselves that attract me to them. The thing is i dare not approach them. Maybe one day, the bros here and i can go cheong together[/QUOTE]

Hi Bro,

I was once like you too. Dun dare to ask scared kena reject. So i came up with a way. Simply look not interested and once in while catch a glimpse at them and make sure they know you looking. Then Take daring stare at them. When eyes is locked, look away. Make them "gian". Lau Chios like to get those hard to get one. Then can play with your HPs and jus look not interested... once in a while take a look at them again.... this will drive them crazy. Then get the bar boys to get her a drink. Take the opportunity to get closer to them but do not ask them. They will think of a way to hook up with u. Success Rate is 90%... the other 10% is depends on her mood tat day.

Had tried this with 2 Lau Cheos... They are married somemore... When they are on bed.. they are like hungry for months... feel like being rape by them... they are really experience and know exactly what to do...

Good Luck Bros!

canonbull
21-04-2005, 10:40 PM
they are a group of maybe career women who are too bz to have a bf or husband. I wouldnt that they are very chio or sexy. Its the way they bring themselves that attract me to them. The thing is i dare not approach them. Maybe one day, the bros here and i can go cheong together

Hi Bro,

I was once like you too. Dun dare to ask scared kena reject. So i came up with a way. Simply look not interested and once in while catch a glimpse at them and make sure they know you looking. Then Take daring stare at them. When eyes is locked, look away. Make them "gian". Lau Chios like to get those hard to get one. Then can play with your HPs and jus look not interested... once in a while take a look at them again.... this will drive them crazy. Then get the bar boys to get her a drink. Take the opportunity to get closer to them but do not ask them. They will think of a way to hook up with u. Success Rate is 90%... the other 10% is depends on her mood tat day.

Had tried this with 2 Lau Cheos... They are married somemore... When they are on bed.. they are like hungry for months... feel like being rape by them... they are really experience and know exactly what to do...

Good Luck Bros![/QUOTE]

Oh really bro, what do you mean dont ask them. You said ask the bar boy to get them the drinks, right? But they have some bottles of drinks for themselves already. How? Maybe i cant join you and see u perform

Piglet
27-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Hmm, I'm not experienced in this type of stuff coz jus started visiting DB recently with colleagues.

The first trip was nothing special, exchanged eye contacts with some gals, but didnt go further than that though i noticed 1 was staring at me frequently.

The 2nd trip was better. I was at the dance floor at the live band area. They were playing rock (Bon Jovi, GNR) so I had to go down and shake. It was damn packed but i managed to squeeze in. Nothing at first but then I noticed a gal behind me was rubbing her back against my back while she danced. No doubt it was on purpose coz i rubbed back and she didnt stop, seemed to enjoy it even. Anyway, maybe paisay or inexperienced, dunno wat to do then. So after dance liao i jus went back to my drinks. Wah Kaoz.

After reading abt several "players" tips in this thread, decided to hiong liao. Going down later, Give me courage guys !!! :p

Piglet
28-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Haiz, no luck at DB last nite, although got small encounter.
Met this lady at the techno area bar counter. She's in her 30s i think, (but I'm crap at judging ppl age) average looks but quite nice figure. She was sitting rite next to me and my 2 friends. An Ang Mo was dancing beside her to a beat irrelevant to the song played. He was like dancing jazz but the music was techno. (quite funny actually) But better dun laugh others coz I can't dance for nuts also. Anyway, the lady also danced near to him and slowly they were dancing with each other. Saw some body rubbing and sensual dance moves between them. A while later, 3 of his friends came for him and he left quite unwillingly. (could see his face, hahahah)

Anyway, after that, an uncle came and danced in front of her to test test water. She jus stopped dancing and went back to her drink. I was sitting next to her and after I finish my beer half way, she caught me looking at her. Then asked me wat i looking at. I also lost for words so jus shake head and smiled (argg !!!) Then she asked me wanna dance anot. Wah best !!!

Proceeded to dance a bit with her (but actually I jus shake body a bit, coz me dance idiot), after a while she got closer and i also take the hint get closer to her body. She roam around my upper body and me her back. Wah very smooth, drool. Then my friend told me he tired, wanna go off liao ask me need him to tompang me back home anot. I said ok. (stupid me) Asked the lady wanna exchange contacts anot she said nope. Told me to come next wed nite to find her in DB. :confused:
In the end, all I got was her name.

Haiz, its another no lobang nite for piglet ... Better luck next wed.

japboy
28-04-2005, 11:37 PM
Haiz, its another no lobang nite for piglet ... Better luck next wed.

wow liaoz brudder... dun need any lau jio 2 tell u but u shld have not tompang ur frenz car back n danced w her n den later (nearing 2 d end) ask her " wanna go for sum supper" n u can happily bonk whole nite thru w her.... since she oreadi so eager w d ang moh but d ang moh left, she can settle 4 u (no hard feelings)... as d saying goes... no fish, prawn oso good.... n i'm sure u, dis seasoned prawn, oso comes in big helpings!!! ....

i'm now trying 2 gather a bunch of cheongster for DB n we can go together.... a few brudders oreadi looking warmed up for d occasion... jz dun dress in office wear, machiam CID pple (hinmt 2 mi gd friend.. kekeke)... kekeke :D

bigthree
28-04-2005, 11:59 PM

yuppy!! balaclava on thurs n fri.. damn happening lah.. lots of chios bu.. hang ard there for 6 weeks n already shagged 2 chinese n 1 french.. SWEAR!!!

opticum
29-04-2005, 12:02 AM
since she oreadi so eager w d ang moh but d ang moh left, she can settle 4 u (no hard feelings)... as d saying goes... no fish, prawn oso good.... n i'm sure u, dis seasoned prawn, oso comes in big helpings!!! ....

Maybe Piglet is more yandao, u never know. keke.

Actually, the ang moh is only the appetizer. She's feeling that her body is getting hotter after he left. So Piglet should try to keep her hot emotions getting more steamed up by matching her dance moves. The lack of stimulation at this critical point means she's a bit turned off. And there goes the opportunity...

Hakoshu
29-04-2005, 01:38 AM
Sounds like a good idea

i'm now trying 2 gather a bunch of cheongster for DB n we can go together....

OkoBoko
29-04-2005, 01:47 AM
Sounds like a good idea

Came back from china? kekekeke :D

Japboy: So when is the day?

Hakoshu
29-04-2005, 01:58 AM
JPK: Plan one on Wed....

Attendence For DB (WED)
1) Hakoshu (KIV)

Copy and paste this if u wanna join!!

Japboy: So when is the day?

Piglet
29-04-2005, 02:04 AM
wow liaoz brudder... dun need any lau jio 2 tell u but u shld have not tompang ur frenz car back n danced w her n den later (nearing 2 d end) ask her " wanna go for sum supper" n u can happily bonk whole nite thru w her.... since she oreadi so eager w d ang moh but d ang moh left, she can settle 4 u (no hard feelings)... as d saying goes... no fish, prawn oso good.... n i'm sure u, dis seasoned prawn, oso comes in big helpings!!! ....

i'm now trying 2 gather a bunch of cheongster for DB n we can go together.... a few brudders oreadi looking warmed up for d occasion...

Haiz, thats y i said in my post "stupid me". Fat meat reach mouth liao drop on the floor. Sianz. But anyway, even if i continue to dance with her till the end, I still dunno how to pop the qns unless things get a little steamy liao. Talk dirty i can, jio gers go ONS i still greenhorn.
As for the big helpings, me no big lah, small cute dicky but skill still got confidence lah. Lol.
Hope to join u guys if u all willing to let in a small piglet. Need to learn from the pros. Appreciated.

Maybe Piglet is more yandao, u never know. keke.

Nah, me not yandao, only look cute and young. Many ppl say I look a bit like ger so more approachable, coz look friendly, and naive mah. Lol. Maybe its time to cut my hair liao after so many identity mistakes.

Actually, the ang moh is only the appetizer. She's feeling that her body is getting hotter after he left. So Piglet should try to keep her hot emotions getting more steamed up by matching her dance moves. The lack of stimulation at this critical point means she's a bit turned off. And there goes the opportunity....

A lesson learnt too late. Hope i dun repeat stuppid mistakes again. :(

Malaysian Datuk
29-04-2005, 02:06 AM
was there last night.....been going there religiously recently.....still looking for my first ONS there to post an FR here:(

Hakoshu
29-04-2005, 02:19 AM
Okie, then i put u in for next wed trip!! ONZ??

.....still looking for my first ONS there to post an FR here

Piglet
29-04-2005, 02:24 AM
Me too !!! :D

Hakoshu
29-04-2005, 02:30 AM
Attendence For DB (WED)
1) Hakoshu (KIV)
2) Malaysian Datuk
3) Piglet

Malaysian Datuk
29-04-2005, 02:31 AM
Attendence For DB (WED)
1) Hakoshu (KIV)
2) Malaysian Datuk
3) Pigletsimi organizer KIV? :eek:

Hakoshu
29-04-2005, 02:34 AM
Wahlau... Okie la.. Most prob will go if u go.... :p

simi organizer KIV?

jasontan05
29-04-2005, 02:43 AM
yuppy!! balaclava on thurs n fri.. damn happening lah.. lots of chios bu.. hang ard there for 6 weeks n already shagged 2 chinese n 1 french.. SWEAR!!!

Hmm.. bro, is that place really so happening... I would like to go take a look. Are the girls there stuck up or SPGs?

And what time is best to go down? Any action if I were to go down at 8pm? PLease advise bro... A bit sick of the lau Cheo @ DB liao... And one more thing how much are the drinks there? Cheap or expensive?

Once again thanks a million in advance.

Artic
29-04-2005, 12:06 PM
Hmm.. bro, is that place really so happening... I would like to go take a look. Are the girls there stuck up or SPGs?

And what time is best to go down? Any action if I were to go down at 8pm? PLease advise bro... A bit sick of the lau Cheo @ DB liao... And one more thing how much are the drinks there? Cheap or expensive?

Once again thanks a million in advance.

Balaclava.......consist of 3 section, live band, another live band (1 person singing) and chilled out. Most crowded is the live band section (nearer to toilet), try to go early, by 7pm is almost full house. Happy hour till 8pm 1 for 1.

Yes......lots of chio bus, ABC guys and angmos, but dun worry, some ladies there simply like chinese guy like us :D ....hope this help....

Piglet
29-04-2005, 01:17 PM
Passed by Balaclava while going to the suntec Marche restaurant. Looks posh, high class. A bit afraid to go in. Some more the patrons dress office wear and formal. I hate office wear and formal... :(

jasontan05
29-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Balaclava.......consist of 3 section, live band, another live band (1 person singing) and chilled out. Most crowded is the live band section (nearer to toilet), try to go early, by 7pm is almost full house. Happy hour till 8pm 1 for 1.

Yes......lots of chio bus, ABC guys and angmos, but dun worry, some ladies there simply like chinese guy like us :D ....hope this help....

Thanks Bro! YOu have been a great help... How is the price of the drinks? And does the girls comes in group or individual?

BeachM
01-05-2005, 06:56 AM
Thanks Bro! YOu have been a great help... How is the price of the drinks? And does the girls comes in group or individual?

I notice most go in groups.. i go there once in awhile but not to try my luck jus to hang out.. one advice.. if u like SQ gals.. there got alot.. :)

LoveThai
03-05-2005, 12:32 AM
hi bro need advice..
is it weird for me to go alone? i will be wearing office wear will i be odd one out?
any bro wanna hunt this wed? but nt too big group, 2 person will be da best :D

LoveThai
04-05-2005, 08:54 PM
any bro going tonight? pm me...

Piglet
04-05-2005, 09:02 PM
I might be going down to Devils but only after meeting my frens at Mdm Wong. Wonder if the lady still there tonite ? Lol. Good luck hunting fellows. :p

LoveThai
04-05-2005, 09:03 PM
ok piglet have pm u my num...u might wan to join me later if u are alone or bored.... :D

Piglet
04-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Yo Bro LoveThai, I might be going down to Devils after 3am. Still not sure abt the arrangement. Will sms u again early if going down only after Mdm Wong end. Wouldn't wanna make ya wait so long. ;)

Piglet
05-05-2005, 12:11 PM
Bro LoveThai, sorri abt last nite. Me and my frens went down to Mdm Wong initially at around 11.30. Wah, inside almost 3/4 empty. Decided to shift down to Devils Bar after one more fren arrive. Then got to Devils, one of my frens was denied entry after checking IC. Then boh pian, hav to shift down to Mdm Wong again coz cannot pang seh him. So got back to Wong at 1+.

Anyway, cut the crap short, the girl who came back with me was a PRC student. Coz her slang a bit diff although she's quite close to local accent. She's small in size ( my favourite) with CFM face. Nice. Got into the hotel room, started with hugging, frenching and licking. Then asked her wanna bathe anot. She said ok in a blur accent. Wanted to help her take off her clothes but she shy and say i go in first. Got in liao bathe for a while then she came in with towel wrapped around her. Wah !!! Nose bleed for 3 sec. Nice raba during the bath. But after that she seemed to be quite awake liao from her stupor.

In bed have to spend a while to get through her defences coz she really shy. Hahaha, tickle her all the way to break her down. Quite fun. Then back to hugging, frenching and licking. Cat bath her all over. Her "oyster" quite nice, no smell at all. Wow! Even my ex gf all local ones hav smell. So go down eagerly and licked and sucked her life out. She keep saying "Bu Yao, Bu Yao" but then pressed my head down. Lol. I will never understand girls. But thats abt all the action is. She's lousy at bj and did it only for a while. Asked her wanna go further, she said "Ke yi Bu yao Ma?" Seems she not prepared for it. Ok lor. Spent the time cuddling with her, watching TV. Kaoz.

Woke up around 10+, went with her to MRT and went our own ways. Morning liao she become a bit tao liao. I tabao quite a few PRC from KTV before so can see the diff. They say "Lao Gong, Lao Gong" when u wake up but this one diff. Guess she too shy liao. She gave me her email to keep in contact. Overall this experience I give 8/10 even though no f coz she really the type i like. Somemore her moans very real, those kind that she try to control not to cry out but release little bit by little bit type of moan. Wah !!! Bleed again.

Haiz, so hows ur nite, Bro LoveThai ? :D

LoveThai
05-05-2005, 02:15 PM
okay here is my hunting trip report.

arrived at devils bar at 10+, while waiting for my friend i went to get a drink and proceeded to the liveband section but the girls there are in big groups with guys, so sensing that there will be no action, i went to another dj side, saw 2 girls dancing so i went near them and tapped 1 of the girl shoulder and ask if we could dance togather,she agreed. we +++ awhile about age and name and stuff and found out tat they are both PRC but as i am alone i cant handle 2 gers so the other girl(the nt so gd looking ones) was neglected. so sensing that they say they wanted to join their friends.so i went to look for new targets.saw a girl alone at the locker there, mai tu liao. immediately go ask if she is alone and ask if i can join her. she agreed and we went dancing with only hugging and nt much action, at about 2 plus she say she going to the hotel beside to bring her friend in and left.its 2.30 and time for soccer :D so i went level 1 to watched soccer, when PSV was leading at 1-0, a angmo girl came beside me, at first i thought i she is looking for her drink so i continue with my soccer, but when i looked at her, she kissed me on my cheek and say" you are so cute" so i went to put my hand around her waist but she placed my hand on her breast instead, i feel and wa not wearing any bra man. but seriously i dunno if she is drunk or somthing, i have problem catching her other sentences, but not wanting to end the night with her as she is not really a looker i went upstair to try my luck but the dance floor filled with guys and only a few girls so i asked the angmo girl wanna follow me to a place, she say "sure" so i took a cab to balestier(cas that was where a girl in orchard tower brings me last time when we agreed on the price, so i assumed its near) and checked in 1 of the hotel
once there buy condom of course :D . can tell she is really drunk once inside the room, she headed for the bed, so i must strip her myself, start frencing and sucking her breast, her breast is average size, ask her to suck my rod, wa angmo can really blow,after 5 mins i am damn hard so i entered her, her pussy is a bit loose maybe she is angmo lo but the way she necks me wa realli sibei song. pump for about 30 mins still havnt come, must have drunk too much just now. after 40 mins i finally come, wa sibei song. after the bonk, i took a cab and sent her home.
Overall damage
Entrance : $15
Hotel : $30 + $1
Drinks : $30

P/S: Pardon me for my lousy english

kosheen
05-05-2005, 03:15 PM
Wah! u must be sibei yandao!

tittyhawk
05-05-2005, 03:17 PM
Read bro LoveThai's trip report, me jealous with envy, me never had such luck...haizzz... :(

Piglet
05-05-2005, 07:43 PM
Wah !!! Bro LoveThai must be damn happy now eh ? Honestly speaking, my encounter last nite also not that bad lah, but out of 3 girls that i can pick, I chose the her. So boh pian, simply no luck.

From ur FR i think u quite a looker hor ? Lol. Wat say we organise one trip down to Devils ? Good chance to meet up with the like minded bros also.

Most probably going on a Wed or Fri nite. Interested bros post their response in this thread. I will pm u guys after the details hav been finalised.

Guess me and bro LoveThai will be in the first 2 seats. Lol. More are welcomed.

1. Piglet
2. LoveThai

TonyLeung
05-05-2005, 07:58 PM
Thurs at Devils bar got happening or not?

LoveThai
05-05-2005, 08:01 PM
nah i am nt a looker,and the dim light helps to cover a lot.. just dress well tats all.. thurs nt sure but can try dbl o.. :D

TonyLeung
05-05-2005, 08:18 PM
Thurs nite at DBL o better dun go, there will not be many ppl there. went there once on thurs, not happening at all.

Piglet
05-05-2005, 08:21 PM
nah i am nt a looker,and the dim light helps to cover a lot.. just dress well tats all.. :D

OMG, my dressing is crap. But lucky still got lobangs here and there time to time. Must be an angel looking after me from above. Lol. :p

Thurs at Devils bar got happening or not?

From wat I heard from my chiongsters, Wed, Fri and Sat are the nites to go. Lots of babes and ONS seekers also. But you could always try ur luck on other days as well. Hope that helps.

jasontan05
05-05-2005, 11:53 PM
okay here is my hunting trip report.

can tell she is really drunk once inside the room, she headed for the bed, so i must strip her myself, start frencing and sucking her breast, her breast is average size, ask her to suck my rod, wa angmo can really blow,after 5 mins i am damn hard so i entered her, her pussy is a bit loose maybe she is angmo lo but the way she necks me wa realli sibei song. pump for about 30 mins still havnt come, must have drunk too much just now. after 40 mins i finally come, wa sibei song. after the bonk, i took a cab and sent her home.
Overall damage
Entrance : $15
Hotel : $30 + $1
Drinks : $30

P/S: Pardon me for my lousy english

Dear fellow brothers... by looking at this forum by LoveThai... it is clear that this is a make up story. i think LoveThai is treating us like bloody fools. Thinking that the 2 earlier girls that he talked to can distract our attention on his flings with the ang mo. Base on my experience is picking up girls in pubs.... that do not happen for girls in DB. PLease have respect for the girls in DB and the fellow brother in SAMSTER.
Can anyone tell me how to Zap this fellow... Is ok I will find out at all cost to zap him... have never done that before. I will zap LoveThai everyday till he is out of this place. LoveThai can start a new account to come back here. But LoveThai got to know that I can read a forum and find similarities if is from the same person....
At the mean time all brothers enjoy! Thursaday is more of a "Chee na" nite... the singers talk broken english and sing chinese songs. Act cute... say jokes that is not funny.. other nites is fine..

LoveThai
06-05-2005, 12:08 AM
bro jason, u can choose not to believe it and zap my points, but its a real story.i just posted to share not to cause conflict.

jasontan05
06-05-2005, 12:43 AM
bro jason, u can choose not to believe it and zap my points, but its a real story.i just posted to share not to cause conflict.

Well you dun have to explain too. I only want to let the brothers here know that such things dun happen and not to envy about your fantasy.... And please do not reply this message of mine... i find you really irritating now... Do not wish to reply anything message of yours again too.. LOSER...

LoveThai
06-05-2005, 12:45 AM
i find you really irritating now... Do not wish to reply anything message of yours again too.. LOSER... Point Taken. :rolleyes:

john_403632
06-05-2005, 01:09 AM
Point Taken. :rolleyes:

Brother Love Thai, I think your last reply is good. Jus agree and shut up...

MelonEater
06-05-2005, 06:09 AM

Wah bro. really admire your tolerance

Piglet
06-05-2005, 08:42 AM
Woah, relax fellows. We jus out to have some fun. Really doesnt hurt anyone if the story turns out to be fake or real. Personally, unbelievable encounters hav happened to me also, so I believe other ppl story 50%.

The world is so big, one can never expect wat might happen the next min. So guys, jus relax and cool down. ;)

BigGuy
06-05-2005, 10:07 AM
wa lau eh.....got FR also complain.....no FR also complain.

Well as one of the pioneer members of DB let me have a say here.....

Bro JasonTan.....your personal encounter is your own and CANNOT be the same for others. Things u find almost impossible mite be possible to others. I will define clearly for u to understand later. So if someone got a better hit regardless true or not let it be.

Bro LoveThai,

Somehow yr FR seems alittle unbelivable but then I have one kaki nick in here is Thickbanger who used to have such encounter also. So for those who have never encountered would natural dun blive. Then again to each his own.

As for me,

I have my fair share at DB. Jason yr callible probably differ from many here. I get ONS on first meet n many a times got pick up by gals instead. raba raba by them then is up the lorry liao. So would that be classify as my fantasy? For me no but to mayb but it is alright.

EXAMPLE....

I was drinking on my own, enjoying my drink n music. a gal approach me said hi and a little conversation and then there we were smooching n careesing. next is operation hit the hole.

Real or Fantasy.......your guess.

So let who has their FR continue n post n we read lor. cheers.

tittyhawk
06-05-2005, 10:40 AM
EXAMPLE....
I was drinking on my own, enjoying my drink n music. a gal approach me said hi and a little conversation and then there we were smooching n careesing. next is operation hit the hole.
I was hope tat the above example will happen to me.
But nope lei, second time I went Db, not much happening sia... :o

LoveThai
06-05-2005, 11:37 AM

Haha. i am more pioneer than you leh. I am March 2002 :D

jasontan05
06-05-2005, 12:24 PM

Bro JasonTan.....your personal encounter is your own and CANNOT be the same for others. Things u find almost impossible mite be possible to others. I will define clearly for u to understand later. So if someone got a better hit regardless true or not let it be.

Bro LoveThai,

Somehow yr FR seems alittle unbelivable but then I have one kaki nick in here is Thickbanger who used to have such encounter also. So for those who have never encountered would natural dun blive. Then again to each his own.

As for me,

I have my fair share at DB. Jason yr callible probably differ from many here. I get ONS on first meet n many a times got pick up by gals instead. raba raba by them then is up the lorry liao. So would that be classify as my fantasy? For me no but to mayb but it is alright.

EXAMPLE....

Loads of Rubbish

kosheen
06-05-2005, 12:27 PM
As for me,

EXAMPLE....

Wah lau! u must be sibei yandao too! :D

japboy
06-05-2005, 01:49 PM
bro... i believe in u as i have such encounters.. not here but overseas... i guess alcohol plays a huge part in dis when she finds u cute n u find her so-so as well....

anyway, dat angmoh is jz dying for a bonk... great work n do sillypore proud man! :D

lautiko
06-05-2005, 01:54 PM
haiz.... after reading so many encounters and ons that all bros had met in DB ,i think i have to admit that i m a man with no balls. to be honest, never in my life did i encounter ons before coz i didnt even have the balls to approach gals, maybe i m already 32 so keep telling myself i m too old to sian gals and also afraid of rejection and kana laugh by frens...and many many more excuses. saddddd.................

BigGuy
06-05-2005, 02:55 PM
Haha. i am more pioneer than you leh. I am March 2002 :D

Uncle pioneer as in DB not sammyboy la

BigGuy
06-05-2005, 02:59 PM
Loads of Rubbish

Agreed thats a load of rubbish.....probably to a loser tasting sour grapes when ppl can score better then u......

Well, any1 can behave like a kid behind the monitor and deduct everyones points at whoever can hit and score with gals while whining away w impossible n loads of excuses.....

U dun make my day.....the gals do....Cheers.

BigGuy
06-05-2005, 03:00 PM
Wah lau! u must be sibei yandao too! :D

not yandao la.....u check w smiler he lagi best....at DB stairs also can pick up and go bed.....more solid then me.

kosheen
06-05-2005, 03:07 PM
not yandao la.....u check w smiler he lagi best....at DB stairs also can pick up and go bed.....more solid then me.

Wow! All of u damn kao shou!!!

BigGuy
06-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Wow! All of u damn kao shou!!!

likely at the rite place at the rite time lor.....like Japboy said, alcohol plays a big part too.

kosheen
06-05-2005, 03:25 PM
likely at the rite place at the rite time lor.....like Japboy said, alcohol plays a big part too.

Means I'm always at the wrong place at the wrong time. :(

BigGuy
06-05-2005, 03:35 PM
bro... i believe in u as i have such encounters.. not here but overseas... i guess alcohol plays a huge part in dis when she finds u cute n u find her so-so as well....

anyway, dat angmoh is jz dying for a bonk... great work n do sillypore proud man! :D

To each his own. I think there are always chances here as well as overseas.

I remembered on one christmas eve, a gal spoke to me. Nice looking but not those w a figure to die for la. Came to talk to me. Next moment we left claiming too pack. while drivin suddenly she gave me a BBBJ. was shiok! wanted to go hotel but all fully booked so LL go to those industrial park and ram. Relationship lasted for abt a year then thats it.

BigGuy
06-05-2005, 03:38 PM
Means I'm always at the wrong place at the wrong time. :(

plus the wrong kaki.....hahahaha.....no offence hor.

this kind of things cannot simply explain la. for example if got one big size gal for u to up u want or not.....well now i say dun but then when cannot get others no fish prawn also ok.

Landlord
06-05-2005, 04:46 PM

They cut, i will give. :D

kosheen
06-05-2005, 05:01 PM
plus the wrong kaki.....hahahaha.....no offence hor.

this kind of things cannot simply explain la. for example if got one big size gal for u to up u want or not.....well now i say dun but then when cannot get others no fish prawn also ok.

Hahaha... u are absolutely rite! Have that time, can choose. Dun have leh, anybody can.... :p

Rof|maoxz
06-05-2005, 06:45 PM

Your story is simply implausible, maybe I volunteer to chiong with you since you live in AMK. Cover I pay for you. How abt that?

Rof|maoxz
06-05-2005, 06:50 PM
Can anyone tell me how to Zap this fellow... Is ok I will find out at all cost to zap him... have never done that before. I will zap LoveThai everyday till he is out of this place.....

Pal, fyi you can only zap him once, after that got to wait till the next 1000x to re-zap him agian. Looks like you already zapped him. :cool:

LoveThai
06-05-2005, 07:06 PM
Your story is simply implausible, maybe I volunteer to chiong with you since you live in AMK. Cover I pay for you. How abt that?

look at my join date and all my previous post, do i post any nonsense? this type of thing is like striking toto. lastly do i have to come up with the story to makes bro envy me? this is a virtual world, i can say i look like brad pitt but is actually mark lee in real life? wats the point? i am posting because piglet bro posted his encounter too and we were like updating each other on our hunt tat night.

i am thinking about meeting up since its causing so many misunderstanding.dun have to pay cover for me, we can meet up and hunt together. this wed? pm me

regarding the zapping of points,i dun bother much unless can claim for a bonk in geylang?

Hakoshu
06-05-2005, 07:09 PM
Hey bros..... Tonite anyone going or not?? Pm me if anyone of u go!

Rof|maoxz
06-05-2005, 07:16 PM
regarding the zapping of points,i dun bother much unless can claim for a bonk in geylang?

Okie. just let it pass pal, I just need a chionging partner that's all. As long you are enjoying it why bother with others comment? :cool:

I'm gg 2nite.

Signed
Rof|maoxz

LoveThai
06-05-2005, 07:20 PM
i dun go clubbing on weekends.. reason very simple. ns guys book out, flood the place. its never gd when there are more fishing rod than fish.instead i spend those time with my family instead. enjoy bro.. :)

Hakoshu
06-05-2005, 07:21 PM
Ohh, wat time will u be there?

Okie. just let it pass pal, I just need a chionging partner that's all. As long you are enjoying it why bother with others comment? :cool:

lautiko
06-05-2005, 07:23 PM

hi bro ,do u mind a newbie to join? never got ballls to approach gals so hope to learn from senior

Hakoshu
06-05-2005, 07:26 PM
No problem..... Pm ur number and name to me

hi bro ,do u mind a newbie to join? never got ballls to approach gals so hope to learn from senior

TonyLeung
06-05-2005, 07:43 PM
How much is the cover tonight?

Thanks.

cheongkid
06-05-2005, 10:42 PM
How much is the cover tonight?

Thanks.
$20 on weekends (free entry after 3am).

BigGuy
07-05-2005, 09:13 AM
i dun go clubbing on weekends.. reason very simple. ns guys book out, flood the place. its never gd when there are more fishing rod than fish.instead i spend those time with my family instead. enjoy bro.. :)

hahahahaha....yes n no lor.

got more fishing rods dun mean good rods ma.....u say ns guys liao ma...so lesser money to spend n mite b a little young for gals unless they r ah lians la.

anyway now into lau go....they like not too young not too old....so me just nice:)

BigGuy
07-05-2005, 09:14 AM

I'm gg 2nite.

Signed
Rof|maoxz

cheonging kaki......

can can can.....i be one

tittyhawk
07-05-2005, 09:16 AM
Tot u got my number? How come never sms me sia? me kena outcasted liao...haizzz...

japboy
08-05-2005, 03:52 AM
me kena outcasted liao...haizzz...

u oreadi officially DC gang... pricked fingers n drip blood in bowl n drink together...

hakoshu is our enemy gang... he belongs 2 MD's grp... i c MD i angry oreadi.... kekekekeke
:mad: :D

Hakoshu
08-05-2005, 05:46 AM
Wahahaha, Sow discord liao lo..... Tomolo Md's going.... Buzz him if any interested... :D

hakoshu is our enemy gang... he belongs 2 MD's grp... i c MD i angry oreadi.... kekekekeke

Malaysian Datuk
08-05-2005, 06:21 PM
:mad: :Di neber online for few days come in see this kind of post....Dip Poon Kia you watch out dun let Jiu Hu Kia see you around....see one time whack one time!

japboy
08-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Dip Poon Kia you watch out dun let Jiu Hu Kia see you around....see one time whack one time!

hahahaha.... dat's mi line 2 u leh... i c u one x whack one c.... kekekeke.... long time no in here... wat's up?? :D

smiler
09-05-2005, 12:30 PM
cheonging kaki......

can can can.....i be one
So I'm not ur cheonging kakis meh?

You my ShiFu at DB hor...........hehehehe

Malaysian Datuk
09-05-2005, 12:32 PM
Who wan go DB tonite on bo?

japboy
09-05-2005, 01:50 PM
Who wan go DB tonite on bo?

tonight got fishes meh??!?!?! I super newbie... :D

Malaysian Datuk
09-05-2005, 02:07 PM
tonight got fishes meh??!?!?! I super newbie... :Dyou going? I ask a few Jiu Hu Kia to standby at the entrance to 'usher' you in

japboy
09-05-2005, 02:11 PM
I ask a few Jiu Hu Kia to standby at the entrance to 'usher' you in

hahah.. "usher" mi in o "show" mi d way out?!??!

can.. u r welcum... i got a few yakuzas dat i know dat oso waiting in d shadows.. namely LS (big boss), plman (aka hard hat from James Bond), et911 (aka Big Baboon, leader of crazy99), lawry (Pussyfoot.. dun ask mi why!)... kekekeke...

Malaysian Datuk
09-05-2005, 02:30 PM
hahah.. "usher" mi in o "show" mi d way out?!??!

can.. u r welcum... i got a few yakuzas dat i know dat oso waiting in d shadows.. namely LS (big boss), plman (aka hard hat from James Bond), et911 (aka Big Baboon, leader of crazy99), lawry (Pussyfoot.. dun ask mi why!)... kekekeke...
like tat i gotta make a few more phone calls......rent lorry then can

lawry
09-05-2005, 02:34 PM
like tat i gotta make a few more phone calls......rent lorry then canu looking for me?
:)

Malaysian Datuk
09-05-2005, 02:43 PM
u looking for me?
:)
sorrie wrong number.....bo lang kar pager hor :p

lawry
09-05-2005, 02:46 PM
sorrie wrong number.....bo lang kar pager hor :p
hows DB on a sunday nite??? not bad hor. :D

Malaysian Datuk
09-05-2005, 02:48 PM
hows DB on a sunday nite??? not bad hor. :Dbo la never go.....kena areoplane by KTV girls...PUI! Ended up in Pino pub kena robbed and molested :(

lawry
09-05-2005, 02:51 PM
bo la never go.....kena areoplane by KTV girls...PUI! Ended up in Pino pub kena robbed and molested
hahahahha.. bro, last sunday 1st of may u should have join me when i ask u.. happening that nite cause its holiday the next day.... :D.. can i go with u to a pino pub and get molested but not robbed? :)

japboy
09-05-2005, 03:10 PM
hahahahha.. bro, last sunday 1st of may u should have join me when i ask u.. happening that nite cause its holiday the next day....

how come got places 2 cheong neber jio me again.. nbz... i oso cannot make it as i'm away... :eek: :D

Malaysian Datuk
09-05-2005, 03:14 PM
hahahahha.. bro, last sunday 1st of may u should have join me when i ask u.. happening that nite cause its holiday the next day....can i go with u to a pino pub and get molested but not robbed? :)not possible....those Pino girls are robbers first and molesters second, if they can't rob you, they wont molest you.....if you got robbed a big sum, they will even kidnap you and rape you!!! What kind of world do we live in nowsadays! :eek:

japboy
09-05-2005, 03:16 PM
What kind of world do we live in nowsadays!

i thought dat we paid for service after receiving it... not b4 wat!!! :eek: :D

jasontan05
12-05-2005, 05:09 PM
Hi Bros,

Was surprised when i came back from outstation to find out that I have only left with 5 points. So went to check why is that so. KNN my brother (natural) actually use my account to send out those junk message.... dunno how the hell he know my password. Ask him why he do that he say for fun. Must change password liao.... To all fellow brothers.. sorry if you have been offended by the previous FR or messages... Me not here to beg for my points to be up so bros dun have to up me. Once again my most humble apology.

LoveThai
18-05-2005, 08:11 PM
Devils tonight (18/05) anyone? pm me :D

snooker
18-05-2005, 08:34 PM
Devils tonight (18/05) anyone? pm me :D

Might go down tonight if not too tired. What time?

johntan001
18-05-2005, 09:11 PM
Might go down tonight if not too tired. What time?

Actually want to go down tonight to hunt.. But after watching the program in channel U on Aids... really think twice now... They say wearing condom is not safe too.... Don't know whether is it true or not... Or they say that jus to scare us? I thought wearing CD is already very safe... Sometimes saw in some article saying that CD do not prevent STDs.. then some STDs cannot be detected....

Had numerous flings in DB... Futhermore.. tonight is the night for a good catch... I am confused... should I go or not... Tonight is probably more for young girls.. tomorrow for the lau Cheo.... I think I jio my ex gf to go.. then I will try to bonk her after that.... wait for my FR...

HunterX
19-05-2005, 02:52 PM
devils bar on thursday is really not happening... i was there last time on a thurs with a friend for drinks and hardly any prey to hunt at all... all lau gohs and bah chang... even the dancing side has little chio bus. I guess weds and fris are the best nights there

snooker
19-05-2005, 02:54 PM
. I think I jio my ex gf to go.. then I will try to bonk her after that.... wait for my FR...

so how was last nite? manage to bonk? :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
19-05-2005, 02:59 PM
bros,so which are the best days to go DB?Wed,Fri & Sat sounds good isnt it? ;)

LoveThai
19-05-2005, 03:23 PM
thurs is nt a gd day.. wed is still the night... :D

johntan001
19-05-2005, 04:09 PM
here is my FR as promised yesterday....

Called my ex-gf after logging out... she was at home. So told her to come out for drink as i am stress with work and my current gf.... When we are inside DB, she got a 1 jug of beer and one vodka lime.. mix drink... ho seh liao.. Both of us jus sat at the live band area... told her all my problems after that began to dance... started to touch her.. and she too touch me.. Then slowly plant my kiss on her cheek and forhead.. continue dancing and drink... tell her finish the drinks and go off... she said so early... i told her she still got work tomorrow should go back early and thanks her for accompanying me.. felt better. After drinking everything became super tipsy... went to the multi story car park feel super horny... hug her close to me... once in the car...we kissed and french... (we made a promise to each other that even if both of us are married to someone else.. we should still meet for sex) made that promise long ago... this time first time trying... then i ask her whether the promise is still valid.... she smile and told me.. dun ask and began frenching me again.. i told her why not go to hotel... she said she cannot tahan dun want to stop.... I told her here not safe.. then she say go to the top of the carpark.. so i drove... on the way up... nearly bang one car at the turn... she super cheeky stroke my dick... when i am on top... check clear.. immediately strip her and bonk her like no tomorrow.... she is still as tight as ever.... believe it or not... I have been her only sex partner.... even her current bf have only did it with her once.... she said she dun enjoy him though he treats her welll....

After i shot my load.. she offered to lick my dick clean... it started with licks and then she cheekily put my whole dick into her mouth.. Wa super shiok... she really do the best BBBJ. She is the best I have ever tried..... Finish off my second load in her mouth.... then gave her listerine to rinse her mouth... Send her home feeling satisfied...

LoveThai
19-05-2005, 04:23 PM
wa bro u gt listerine inside yr car? well-prepared man.. got Hot Tea or nt? :D

johntan001
20-05-2005, 07:56 AM
wa bro u gt listerine inside yr car? well-prepared man.. got Hot Tea or nt? :D

Ya...important lei... girls always look out for all this small details.. you wouldn't want to meet a girl with a smelly breathe right... Sorry la... my car no coffee or tea... but got sandwich and beehoon... hahahaha....

snooker
20-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Was at devil bar on Wed nite with Love Thai, still waiting for his FR..... :p

LoveThai
20-05-2005, 01:53 PM
haha.... u already UP-ed the girl...so pls post yr FR..i very lazy to post leh.. :D

@#$%^&*
27-05-2005, 04:04 PM
Which area is the best for hunting? Live room, or dance bar? I find the dance area best. A lot of young girls especially on WEd.

HunterX
28-05-2005, 04:35 PM
you've just answered your own question... dance bar side is for picking young chicks and live band side is for picking up matured ones... that's a general fact known by everyone who goes to Devils...

@#$%^&*
28-05-2005, 04:42 PM
I have only been there once, so for people who hasnt been there, it's not a known fact at all.

LoveThai
28-05-2005, 06:10 PM
gd place for hunting girl? the live band there near the ladies toilet.. :rolleyes:

BigGuy
28-05-2005, 06:30 PM
tot walk ard or stay at a place would do....

got target that move in:)

lautiko
28-05-2005, 09:20 PM
any kakis to go devils tonite around 3am? recently pocket tight, so go at 3am, only pay $10 and some more 3 jugs for $50, any bro want to go together?

HunterX
29-05-2005, 04:14 AM
just came back from some serious drinking at devils, kindaf a farewell for a few friends posted overseas to work... cooling down now

not great quality tonight, i think weds is much better, some meaty types dress really sexy tonight to attract attention 2nite, one was even dancing in front of the mirror pole near the female toilet at the live band, damn slutty... pity got bf, or else i would have gone to get some free rubba hehe

anyway about after 3am, the place is invaded by malays! especially now school holidays, when I left, there was a long queue outside and 90% malays... most chio bus have already left by 3am... so dun think going after 3am is a good idea at all, just sharing :)

canonbull
29-05-2005, 12:12 PM
After 3am, devils bar play R & B, thats why so any malays. Was there 2 wks ago and ard 2+am malays will be standing there at the dance bar motionless. Quite irritating though. Once clock struck 3am....u know what happen la