PDA

View Full Version : How to get cunt juices flowing?

Arse_Kicker
23-03-2005, 03:17 PM
Hi bros...this is my first post here. Just got a question to ask those who can help.

I visit prostitutes in geylang 4 times in my life...
from the 2nd time onwards...all the pros were using KJ jelly before we fucked.

I don't mean to be proud or wat...but I can be considered quite above average looking and am able to attract girls around me (go geylang to have straightforward fuck most of the time)...and the WL do seem to enjoy the fuck with me... their pussies and faces were flushed when at the most excited phase... I just hate the idea that I am not able to make them wet naturally...

How to do that...1 thing I hope to bring up is I mean wet from excitement...so if you fucked her on a crowded day...the wetness may come from the previous fuck she had...or the left over KY from her last bussiness...
I usually visit on weekdays...around 4...mostly their first customer...

Please dun flame...just wanna gain some knowledge...

BigHEAD
23-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Hi bros...this is my first post here. Just got a question to ask those who can help.

I don't mean to be proud or wat...but I can be considered quite above average looking and am able to attract girls around me (go geylang to have straightforward fuck most of the time)...and the WL do seem to enjoy the fuck with me... their pussies and faces were flushed when at the most excited phase... I just hate the idea that I am not able to make them wet naturally...

How to do that...1 thing I hope to bring up is I mean wet from excitement...so if you fucked her on a crowded day...the wetness may come from the previous fuck she had...or the left over KY from her last bussiness...

Please dun flame...just wanna gain some knowledge...

imagine how many dicks she take in each day...how to cum with every customers. Very taxing you know and good looking doesn't mean WLs will cum when fj with you. Imaging there are a lot of average looking guys like you visit GL everyday.

But since u mentioned there isn't problem for you to attract the opposite sex .perhaps you shold spend more times on that area rather than paying $$ to bonk every week :D

Bangkok Master
23-03-2005, 05:38 PM

Probably you dun understand the term of "commercial sex". The WL's main objective is to get you cum as soon as possible not trying to be wet each time when get fucked. Not matter it's a weekday or a weekend,they will serve numerous customer each day and not everyday will see the juice flowing out from the CB especially the older ones as they had stress their CB when working until not much juice left already. And other point is do you think in a space of 20-25minute, you are able to satisfy her FULLY? (assuming you are going for 1 slot)

Just remember we are not considered lovers to her but customers and if you think you're handsome, there are even more handsome guys out there bonking her. Doesn't mean that having sex with a handsome chap will bring her juice out of her cunt, it only matters when she's really in mood for it or sufficient foreplay is also required.

I think you try to go for overnight for the kind of satifaction that you're craving for cos normally for ST, they are more time conscious so it's difficult for you to taste her CB juice and moreover you're not the regular, why will she get excited about that since she's going to get fucked every other day.

waypastprime
23-03-2005, 05:52 PM
How to get into the mood when one felt so fucked up about the job? :rolleyes:

HuiGe3387
23-03-2005, 06:02 PM
For pros don't try, imagine they service how many customer per day ? Mei mei no feeling liao.

Try the FLs or WLs at KTV better if you like wet wet mei mei. They handle at most 1 to 2 customer per day. The juices will flow when they have some feeling or comfortable with you, or treat you as bf. ;)

titanj
23-03-2005, 06:17 PM
some girls get aroused when you lick the nipples, neck or ears. you need to explore your girl and take note of her reaction lah :p

most importantly, they have to like you

who_am_i
23-03-2005, 06:20 PM
I say it really depends on the mood of the girl . Sometimes the medication they take also affect the amount of juice that they can produce.

dragko
23-03-2005, 07:16 PM
As already mentioned by other bros, they have to be screwed by some many guys and in order to ease the discomfort, they use ky to ease the friction. You have to be their regular, so they have to be comfortable to you and will "accomodate" your request. They have to know that you will arouse them enough to have their CB wet enough before you cheong in. How will she know you wouldn't halfway can't tahan and cheong in and she is not wet enough?

Why don't you try to arouse her even she applied ky. If you find one that let you stimulate her till she cum then screw her. Go and visit her again in a few days time and then ask her not to apply and tell her you want to stimulate her till she cum before screwing her.

zunbo
23-03-2005, 08:05 PM
Just sharing some info,

While visiting my regular last nite, i have just spoken to one of the WL who has just gone back. She told me that she was supposed to go back in June, but have to go back early due to sickness. No not AIDS, Just that after working here for 1.2yrs and servicing 'Countless' Dicks. She has been to KK for checkup after experiencing pain after sex, the Doc told her that due to the 'high Freq of sex' she might have Damage her Virginal. So for health sake she has to depart early.

So ...Who suffer more.... Yr Dick or her Virginal? Now u knows Y WL has to put many KY to ease the pain when they are Not arouse at all.....

who_am_i
23-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Why do people like to have sex with a WL who is not well lubricated? I dont and its not comfortable. I will ask the girl to apply KY even if the girl dont ask.

suteerak1099
23-03-2005, 09:33 PM
I visit prostitutes in geylang 4 times in my life...from the 2nd time onwards...all the pros were using KJ jelly before we fucked.

... I just hate the idea that I am not able to make them wet naturally...

well my fren, u thinking to ohighly of urself la. the reason y she use ky on ur 2nd visit was probably due to the leasson learnt on ur 1st visit...that she might have 4gotten to use the ky. n btw, incase while showering u might have noticed there's probably a bottle of ky sitting somewhere too?

she might have applied the ky in the shower after u stepped out on ur 1st visit. i was told bt some regular cheongster frens that this is the trick they use to make the 1st time visitor assume they make the WL wet..then might RTF.

once u bcome regular w the WL.. i think u'll realise its highly unikely for the WL to orgasm, unless got a chain of regulars all q-up outside waiting liao. the ST alone aint enuf for proper love-making. unless u willing to go for 2 or more sessions.

incase u didnt know. all genitals n privates r sensitive by nature, so its only natural to flush when there's interaction going on there.

just my 2cts worth

lao_teeko
24-03-2005, 03:21 AM
its hard for any of these girls to put feelings into their sex...

Nenekochi
24-03-2005, 08:35 AM
[QUOTE=Arse_Kicker]Hi bros...this is my first post here. Just got a question to ask those who can help.

Hey Bro

I am no Dr love, but can say that i'm a guy that clock up many miles in my years of cheoning.

To really make the gal wet, you must firstly know what she likes. Some likes to be fondles below the breast, some likes to be fondle behind the ear lobes, some likes to be eaten, etc. If you hit the jackpot, go on and continue to stimlulate her and you can really tell the difference btw a fake moan and a real moan.

Tell to lie down, pay some attention on her, tease her, use ice (from your glass of cold water), and carress her. Dun go directly into finger fucking or groping her. I believe she will likes the foreplay and she will reciprocate with a big orgasm with pure naturel cunt juice when the real action starts.

This is my 2 cents worth. Always works for me.

Cheers & enjoy cheoning!!

Gstringlover411
24-03-2005, 11:08 AM
<I don't mean to be proud or wat...but I can be considered quite above average looking and am able to attract girls around me (go geylang to have straightforward fuck most of the time)...and the WL do seem to enjoy the fuck with me... their pussies and faces were flushed when at the most excited phase... I just hate the idea that I am not able to make them wet naturally...>

Every guy who visit Geylang think he is Mr. Romeo the the Great Stut... How do you know they are really flushed with excitement? They are very good actress, you know... The fact you can't make them wet naturally says that they probabaly are faking in the first place.

<How to do that...1 thing I hope to bring up is I mean wet from excitement...so if you fucked her on a crowded day...the wetness may come from the previous fuck she had...or the left over KY from her last bussiness...>

Spend time with the girl. Make them feel respected and loved. Treat them nicely as human being and not a piece of meat to satisfy Mr Romeo. Jokes and laugh with them. Be gentle and make love to the girl (as opposed to fucking her). If there is chemistry, they can be wet naturally, even though she is a WL.

But be real. Don't expect them to be wet all the time. They have mood too.

<I usually visit on weekdays...around 4...mostly their first customer...>

Most of the Thai shop open at 2 pm. By 4 PM, probably they are into their 4 fuck.... same for Malaysia WL too.

straven
24-03-2005, 02:19 PM
the work load they have,wotn be able to satisfy all the bros or customers out there.if everytime she sum..then she very power liao lor..super horny liao. so they will have to use ky to help with their job.so dont blame them lah

sammyboyfor
24-03-2005, 02:53 PM
HIV is found in abundance in vaginal secretions. Be careful what you wish for.

siamcutey
24-03-2005, 04:12 PM
The threadstarter understands himself very much, but is clueless to understanding WLs.

The reason why WLs use KY is because (actually not 1 reason but many reasons)

It lubricates their vagina and the condom will not tear easily. If the vagina is dry and the condom even lubricated will tear from all the friction. its just like lubrication of gears.

2ndly, WLs cannot be wet. When they get wet and orgasm, they will be very tired and flushed out. They are not like us men. Once they orgasm, their whole body will shacked out and you expect them to go on for another few more rounds with other customers? WLs can don't cum for days or months. they are not like us men. They can don't cum at all.

3rdly, When the WLs bathe after every session, they douche. 1 day you wash your lanjiao >10 times, the skin will also get dry.

C'mon give the girls a break. Want wet , want this want that. My question to you is, your $40 very big is it?

Why not you go cut your dick and then go sex change and go work as FL and see whether you get wet with every customer.

SC

DNAT
24-03-2005, 04:25 PM
2ndly, WLs cannot be wet. When they get wet and orgasm, they will be very tired and flushed out. They are not like us men. Once they orgasm, their whole body will shacked out and you expect them to go on for another few more rounds with other customers?

SC

This is very true .. early March I bonked an old-flame FL in Batam and made her cum .. next morning she said she capet (tired).

Just 2 days ago went to take her again, this round think scare liao no wonder her CB dry dry 1 .. think she hold back her fluids ... :D

sex_maniac2
24-03-2005, 04:46 PM
This is very true .. early March I bonked an old-flame FL in Batam and made her cum .. next morning she said she capet (tired).

Just 2 days ago went to take her again, this round think scare liao no wonder her CB dry dry 1 .. think she hold back her fluids ... :D

that time I bonk my regular she cum 4 times. the next day i think she take day off.

now seldom cum with me liao, maybe cum with her other regular :o so when my turn cum, she becum dry.

DNAT
24-03-2005, 04:59 PM
that time I bonk my regular she cum 4 times. the next day i think she take day off.

now seldom cum with me liao, maybe cum with her other regular :o so when my turn cum, she becum dry.

No lah, I think maybe your regular WL and my regular FL scare of ppl like us .. take our biz 1 time must rest 1 day (next day) ... not very worth like that :D

siamcutey
24-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Ok so those who wants real cunt juice and get the Cat40 WL to orgasm should pay more. $120 for one shot. Everybody win. :D

It's not a matter of how much you paying.

When you go for commercial sex, the OKT can tell you that the girl will do what and what for you. End of the day, you get a fuck and a orgasm.
Nowadays, people want the girl to get wet. And of all people they go and find WLs. and expect that the girls will get wet because they have above avg looks etc.

Let's say if the WL no cunt juice flowing, does it mean the girl never render good service? Pay money doesn't mean you can get your way.

If people can hate the idea that they cannot make the WL wet naturally, my advise is go and get a decent gf and don't go commercial sex.

SC

terror
24-03-2005, 08:18 PM
Bro, even if you super handsome also like that, it's better to fuck ur wife than pros..Wait kena AIDS

Arse_Kicker
25-03-2005, 02:25 AM
Alright guys...

thanks for the high no. of replies...

at least now I know I am not the only one who had to see the wl use KY...
I am actually alright with that...is just that... wanna make her wet before she use KY... during foreplay I felt her CB is dry ...after about 5 mins of her sucking my dick and me caressing her body and cunt... I only manage to make her slightly moist... so wanted to find out more...

anyway thanks for the advice and concern from you all...

yah I feel it is dangerous as well... hope to stop one day too...

zickie
25-03-2005, 01:02 PM
good for u bro arse kicker,if there is wl who can cum so many time s throughtout her job.she must be a real horny wl.or she purely enjoys her job like this annebel chong from singapore.happy bonking :D