PDA

View Full Version : Best Nitespots for Wednesday Nite

moneyface
23-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Hi bros,

I know this thread/discussion maybe a bit out. But do bear with me. It has been a long time since I go clubbing. Today got the mood. But lost touch where is happening liao. I know wed nite is Ladies Nite in a lot of pubs and disco. Any bro here can give infor which club is best for chio bus (not the ah lian type pls!!) and friendly ones... Can provide some first hand experience.. :D Many thks in advance

ballzballz
23-03-2005, 03:24 PM
I agree with you. This topic abit off.
anyway, I always thought that tuesday or thursday nites are ladies nite.
hmmz..... anyway according to a poll.... devils bar seem to have alot of gers to pick up. Try your luck there.... Good luck....

alohaloyang
23-03-2005, 03:29 PM
[QUOTE=moneyface]Hi bros,

Suggest that can go to Robertson walk where there are avaiable for wednesday nite . For myself I also go there for servicing and spot the sign board .i think this place i can only recommend . So far i hardly go for pub clubbing etc due to very busy schedule

moneyface
23-03-2005, 03:30 PM
I agree with you. This topic abit off.
anyway, I always thought that tuesday or thursday nites are ladies nite.
hmmz..... anyway according to a poll.... devils bar seem to have alot of gers to pick up. Try your luck there.... Good luck....

Bro thks for the understanding.. :o so have you been there?? is today Devil bars ladies nite?? sidetrack a bit, anyway how to increase the points?? my points like stuck there at 3? and power zero ley.. :(

axeman24
23-03-2005, 03:39 PM
Don't worry bro am like you have not being going to pubs for donkey years already. Anyway if I'm not wrong you can try double O at Mohamad Sultan think its still quite happening. Or Boat Quey there is this pub called Rav I think also looks quite happening maybe you can check it out. Cheers

ballzballz
23-03-2005, 03:51 PM
Or Boat Quey there is this pub called Rav I think also looks quite happening maybe you can check it out. Cheers

Try going to "Rav" on a sunday nite.... you might be surprised....
instead of picking up.... you might be picked up.....

flyhigh99
23-03-2005, 03:55 PM
Don't worry bro am like you have not being going to pubs for donkey years already. Anyway if I'm not wrong you can try double O at Mohamad Sultan think its still quite happening. Or Boat Quey there is this pub called Rav I think also looks quite happening maybe you can check it out. Cheers

last time at Rav saw Nana (one of the s'pore idol finalists) sang there with her band but last weeks saw them sang at China Jump when i went there with my ex-gf...

anyway u can try out China Jump, not bad though & definitely not the ah lian ah seng type of joint...

cheers...

ballzballz
23-03-2005, 03:56 PM
Bro thks for the understanding.. :o so have you been there?? is today Devil bars ladies nite?? sidetrack a bit, anyway how to increase the points?? my points like stuck there at 3? and power zero ley.. :(

Erm.... whether or not tonite is ladies nite.... I believe devils' bar is pretty packed..... the crowd there is pretty OK.... not really ALOT of ah bengs and lians....

As for the points and power.... everyone starts off at ten. and rep power 0. You probably posted something not approved by some of the bros here and thus they deduct your points. For the rep power, I think once you posted about 50 posts, your rep power becomes one. But if you wan it in greater details, please refer to the stickeys..... go to the thread on "newbies testing" you will know more on it. btw, welcome to SB forum.

asdfghjkl
23-03-2005, 03:58 PM
bro.. try brix.. :rolleyes:

downing
23-03-2005, 04:00 PM
wow i tink i should try my luck one of these days
those gals so horny meh

ballzballz
23-03-2005, 04:12 PM
those gals so horny meh

erm..... sunday nite to my understanding is "gays nite".... sorry to ruin your hope...... unless.... you are a "sister" rather than a bro.....

mayday
23-03-2005, 04:15 PM
wed nites....synoymous with mambo at zouk and jade at chinablack..both also ladies nite. but i dunno how u define ah lians...altho abit on the young side..

kosheen
23-03-2005, 04:16 PM
those gals so horny meh

hahaha... i bet those 'girls' will really come on hard on u esp if u are hunky n good looking. Sunday nites are v famous for....... :D

moneyface
23-03-2005, 04:17 PM

same boat huh bro.. :D too busy with work for my case... can still remember when b4 25, chiong until like nobody business... so much $$ go into drinking, smoking and supper... wonder at 30 am i too old to go chionging and see all the mei mei.. :)

your contact still good huh.. no chiong still know the happening places..

kosheen
23-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Try Mdm Wong's lor. Think it's crowded almost everynite! Or balaclava...

moneyface
23-03-2005, 04:19 PM

wow, r u serious bro??? :eek: where did u get this infor?? or u personally experience it...

moneyface
23-03-2005, 04:23 PM
Erm.... whether or not tonite is ladies nite.... I believe devils' bar is pretty packed..... the crowd there is pretty OK.... not really ALOT of ah bengs and lians....

As for the points and power.... everyone starts off at ten. and rep power 0. You probably posted something not approved by some of the bros here and thus they deduct your points. For the rep power, I think once you posted about 50 posts, your rep power becomes one. But if you wan it in greater details, please refer to the stickeys..... go to the thread on "newbies testing" you will know more on it. btw, welcome to SB forum.

sidetrack oso consider irrelevant stuff?? thought TCCS is this way... sigh.. disappointed... :confused:

anyway thks for the welcome.. actually just join this forum recently.. :)

mayday
23-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Or balaclava...
wheres balaclava?? the one at suntec? hows the atmosphere and crowd there? can enlighten me? thnks. hehe

moneyface
23-03-2005, 04:26 PM
bro.. try brix.. :rolleyes:

where is this place?? forgive me.. really out of touch with these hotspots man.. :p any firsthand experience to share??

kosheen
23-03-2005, 04:28 PM
wheres balaclava?? the one at suntec? hows the atmosphere and crowd there? can enlighten me? thnks. hehe

yup! previously dome cafe. the happy hour's really pack. close at 1 tho. crowd's mainly executives, cabin crews....

kosheen
23-03-2005, 04:30 PM
where is this place?? forgive me.. really out of touch with these hotspots man.. :p any firsthand experience to share??

grand hyatt basement. enter from the outside of the hotel, in front of the bang n olufsen shop. formally known as branigans. chicken farm as far as i'm concern...

moneyface
23-03-2005, 04:31 PM
wed nites....synoymous with mambo at zouk and jade at chinablack..both also ladies nite. but i dunno how u define ah lians...altho abit on the young side..

u know those that +++ loudly and behave sleazily, hair colors like rainbow... and the way they smoke like practically going to suck the cigar dry man!! :D

zouk is still mambo on wed?? remember 6~7 yrs back, it was.. where is this chinablack btw??

moneyface
23-03-2005, 04:34 PM
Try Mdm Wong's lor. Think it's crowded almost everynite! Or balaclava...

MW still around huh??? Is it still at Modh Sultan?? So many years and they are still crowded every nite?? how is the crowd there??

sori but where is this balaclava?? :)

adobe
23-03-2005, 04:35 PM
balaclava is located at suntec city

ballzballz
23-03-2005, 04:37 PM
balaclava is probably a place out for me.... firstly... I dun dress up nice enuff to step in....haha.... two... It too "open" for me to hook anyone up for the nite.

Would prefer to head to Mdm wong, devils bar or Music underground. Nothing a bottle of hard liquor can't do..... when I get a bottle.... only three things can happen....
Beginning of the nite ) I get a good looking girl to drink with me and get high together for a nite of fun.
Halfway thru the nite ) I get abit too high and start imaging that the pimple faced plump plump ger is damn chio, get high together with her for a nite of fun.
Going home time) I get too drunk and head home.... lying on my bed imaging my hand is the fantastic pussy of Ruby Lim and bonk away.

Either way... I'm always happy.... till the next morning.....

kosheen
23-03-2005, 04:38 PM
MW still around huh??? Is it still at Modh Sultan?? So many years and they are still crowded every nite?? how is the crowd there??

sori but where is this balaclava?? :)

I should think so. Haven't been there for a long time. Still sitting at the same spot.

Balaclava's at the entrance of suntec. Perviously dome cafe. I guess that place will have the kinda crowd u are looking for.

There's nothing wrong with ah lians wat. No matter how a girls dresses up, deep down she's still one. U can take the girl out of the kampung but u can't take the kampung outta her! :D

mayday
23-03-2005, 04:38 PM
zouk is still mambo on wed?? remember 6~7 yrs back, it was.. where is this chinablack btw??

no lah...zouk where got such ppl nowadays...lols..i would term them beautiful people..esp the members..well well..thinkin of gg mambo tonite too...have to see first also ..sianz...chinablack at pacific plaza besides lido...u wanna cheong ONS...try those places with cheap drinks or free drinks for gals lorz..hehe

ballzballz
23-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Cheap drinks and ONS always go hand in hand..... come to think of it.... the thrill of trying to hook someone is still damn addictive..... but such missions it should probably by solo or buddy buddy system liaoz.... too many ppl just spoil the fun......

mayday
23-03-2005, 04:55 PM
yeah lor.. i think so too..but sometimes the chicks go in groups...diff to so call attack...hehe. but if theres a will theres a way. impt thing is eye contact. gals go there to see guys also wat..tts the impt thing to kip in mind..hehe

ballzballz
23-03-2005, 05:01 PM
yeah lor.. i think so too..but sometimes the chicks go in groups...diff to so call attack...hehe. but if theres a will theres a way. impt thing is eye contact. gals go there to see guys also wat..tts the impt thing to kip in mind..hehe

got so many things to keep in mind when going clubbing and looking for ONS... I do wonder Bro Moneyface will jio us to go "hunting" or not hor hor.....

moneyface
23-03-2005, 05:06 PM
balaclava is probably a place out for me.... firstly... I dun dress up nice enuff to step in....haha.... two... It too "open" for me to hook anyone up for the nite.

Would prefer to head to Mdm wong, devils bar or Music underground. Nothing a bottle of hard liquor can't do..... when I get a bottle.... only three things can happen....
Beginning of the nite ) I get a good looking girl to drink with me and get high together for a nite of fun.
Halfway thru the nite ) I get abit too high and start imaging that the pimple faced plump plump ger is damn chio, get high together with her for a nite of fun.
Going home time) I get too drunk and head home.... lying on my bed imaging my hand is the fantastic pussy of Ruby Lim and bonk away.

Either way... I'm always happy.... till the next morning.....

Haha.. vivid description!!! :)

mayday
23-03-2005, 05:07 PM
hehe :rolleyes:

moneyface
23-03-2005, 05:10 PM
I should think so. Haven't been there for a long time. Still sitting at the same spot.

Balaclava's at the entrance of suntec. Perviously dome cafe. I guess that place will have the kinda crowd u are looking for.

There's nothing wrong with ah lians wat. No matter how a girls dresses up, deep down she's still one. U can take the girl out of the kampung but u can't take the kampung outta her! :D

I like that quote man bro!! i do understand what you mean.. but hor.. i still dun like ah lian as what i describe... :)

moneyface
23-03-2005, 05:15 PM
no lah...zouk where got such ppl nowadays...lols..i would term them beautiful people..esp the members..well well..thinkin of gg mambo tonite too...have to see first also ..sianz...chinablack at pacific plaza besides lido...u wanna cheong ONS...try those places with cheap drinks or free drinks for gals lorz..hehe

very ignorant man.. didn't know zouk has transform so much... remember last time got a ex gf like to cheong zouk.. go with her every week until want to puke!! anyway how to cheong ons?? ons actually need luck IMHO... anyway where do u suggest those places with cheap drinks and rich in "targets" :)

ballzballz
23-03-2005, 05:22 PM
personally I prefer go hunting on weekdays..... lesser crowd and lesser competition (NS guys who are in better shape than me, but den round is a shape too~). Luck plays a part too I guess.... the last time I had a ONS in Singapore was ages ago..... I was luckier in KL...... This thread really make me have the urge to go "hunting" again......

Suggest Devils bar.... lesser lians.... more working class ppl.... you will probably like it there....

mayday
23-03-2005, 05:26 PM
anyway where do u suggest those places with cheap drinks and rich in "targets" :)

if u wanna read up on ONS..think there is a thread somewhere ard here regarding it...do take a look there.

well, ONS...sometimes i think must see yuan fen also. lols.

moneyface
23-03-2005, 05:28 PM
got so many things to keep in mind when going clubbing and looking for ONS... I do wonder Bro Moneyface will jio us to go "hunting" or not hor hor.....

To all bro here,

no prob.. how abt next wednesday... maybe tonite i go recee devil bar first and post a report tomorrow.. and if the response is good (say at least 5 bro) then we can meet up next wed for a TCCS session at DB... what say u guys?? :D

ballzballz
23-03-2005, 05:31 PM
To all bro here,

no prob.. how abt next wednesday... maybe tonite i go recee devil bar first and post a report tomorrow.. and if the response is good (say at least 5 bro) then we can meet up next wed for a TCCS session at DB... what say u guys?? :D

Would await for your FR on any interesting incidents that happen to you tonite bro.... good luck... if all things are good.... go there TCCS for wad?? Grab your "rods" and go "FISHING" liaoz.....

mayday
23-03-2005, 05:41 PM
Would await for your FR on any interesting incidents that happen to you tonite bro.... good luck... if all things are good.... go there TCCS for wad?? Grab your "rods" and go "FISHING" liaoz.....
i second that..haha :rolleyes:

bigthree
23-03-2005, 09:19 PM
anywhere is ok... except for attica at clark quay.. is a spg place.. chinese chixs with ang moh.. nothing against the ang mohs.. if a yellow skin walks in, the gals stare at u machiam you are an alien... went there once n hate it.. :mad:

asdfghjkl
23-03-2005, 09:31 PM
balacava.. the place where they filmed the previous dbs adv.. its almost impossible to get ons there.. unless u know them already..

8citin9
23-03-2005, 09:41 PM
dbl O is another good place....cheap drinks...lots of gals also

but devil's is a popular hunting ground for many...

ballzballz
24-03-2005, 11:51 AM
From Bro Moneyface's Fr on yesterday nite's incident.... seems like the place is still swarming with chicks. Might head down next wk wed nite for a lookie... any bros care to meet up for a nite of TCCS and "fishing" ?? been quite a long time since go there liaoz.... if all things go wrong there, abandon base and head to GL...

waypastprime
24-03-2005, 12:04 PM
From Bro Moneyface's Fr on yesterday nite's incident.... seems like the place is still swarming with chicks. Might head down next wk wed nite for a lookie... any bros care to meet up for a nite of TCCS and "fishing" ?? been quite a long time since go there liaoz.... if all things go wrong there, abandon base and head to GL...

DB is one of the hottest place to achieve ONS. But are u willing to settle for the lesser? Err.. I mean the less pretty ones. :o

straven
24-03-2005, 12:40 PM
bro if interested can go illusion bar along ms.the gers there not bad.was lucky last time to get to know a ger from there.very friendly.if u are good, might get ons from there.for me, im round so no ons luck.good luck to all bros here :D

mayday
24-03-2005, 01:26 PM
DB is one of the hottest place to achieve ONS. But are u willing to settle for the lesser? Err.. I mean the less pretty ones. :o

go cheong abit drunk alr...anyways, its more like cover the face fire the base since we shld be abit drunk alr...so i see no problems there...hehehe :D

charger
24-03-2005, 01:27 PM
Although I have been to some other pubs I still think DB has alot of happenings if one bothers to observe.Its a working class place with groups of young girls, divorcees ,MILF,single and married women just waiting for the right guy to approach them.First eye contact, walk over, intro and talk intelligently. Buy them some drinks and then bingo! the rest is up to her.

wingnut
24-03-2005, 01:34 PM
guess everyone has his happy hunting ground. actually if you look carefully, different club has different kind of crowd..and thus a different talk is required to get anywhere near under anyone's pants.

wed....zouk aint bad. i know it's mambo nite. not asking you to do the synchronised dancing thing....but lots of young girls. there's also dbO and china jump.

thurs....try....siam supper club and velvet.

as for bala, i guess its everyday....... happy hunting.

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 01:40 PM
zouk.. many sec, jc sch girls.. lol.. mad monk bar, anyone? :rolleyes:

vaxvms
24-03-2005, 01:51 PM

WOW LAN now u no more BS/TH liao arhhhhhhhhh?

vaxvms
24-03-2005, 01:53 PM

wow man when show me practical lesson?
btw my trip is cfm!!!ur "pig sea" cfm?

vaxvms
24-03-2005, 01:55 PM
if all things go wrong there, abandon base and head to GL...

me is abandon base head down MS for more LUCK :D

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 01:57 PM
huh.. i tot ms is ur base? :)

vaxvms
24-03-2005, 02:03 PM
huh.. i tot ms is ur base? :)

me homeless liao whr got base

ballzballz
24-03-2005, 02:28 PM

Bro, I got my "fa bao". haha.... drink a jug of long island tea and all pimple faced flabby flabby ladies rated 5/10 can go up by a notch to 7/10 in no time. Just keep my eyes closed while dressing up in the morning all the way to the door and I should do fine. haha.

Just hope noone comes up to me and ask me.."eh...ballzballz, yesterday why you hug and went off with that "less pretty" target ar.... wah danz... you really comando sia... respect ar..... so jia lat pattern you also can on"

ballzballz
24-03-2005, 02:32 PM
WOW LAN now u no more BS/TH liao arhhhhhhhhh?

Those two places bring me too many sad memories liaoz.... now frequent JC, and recently hooked onto TN leh.... haha..... now on a certain project, will be flying down to mauritius sometime mid april.... wonder if there is any fun there.....

vaxvms
24-03-2005, 02:47 PM
Those two places bring me too many sad memories liaoz.... now frequent JC, and recently hooked onto TN leh.... haha..... now on a certain project, will be flying down to mauritius sometime mid april.... wonder if there is any fun there.....

martuitus is honeymoon resort got lobang meh?
hmmm.....tink u have to watch PORNO channel and PCC liao

ballzballz
24-03-2005, 03:29 PM
martuitus is honeymoon resort got lobang meh?
hmmm.....tink u have to watch PORNO channel and PCC liao

You in singapore now? next wed thinking of heading down to DB leh. wan join me? seems like a nice place to "Fish". you so yan dao, surely no problem wan. Just remember to let me know when you have baited anyone and leaving for the nite, dun make me run around to toilets looking for you....hehe

master
24-03-2005, 04:13 PM
havent chong nightspot for a long time but on wednesday there is only one place to go last time - zouk. go there get laid or whatever i dont know, but if u want to have a good time drinking and dancing, zouk mambo jumbo is the place to be :)

mayday
24-03-2005, 04:41 PM
wed....zouk aint bad. i know it's mambo nite. not asking you to do the synchronised dancing thing.....

confirm lotsa young gals like to do this leh..hehe...can do with them..arhahaha :D

ballzballz
24-03-2005, 05:22 PM
havent chong nightspot for a long time but on wednesday there is only one place to go last time - zouk. go there get laid or whatever i dont know, but if u want to have a good time drinking and dancing, zouk mambo jumbo is the place to be :)

Dun haf much impression of the place..... whole life up to now, only been there twice.... both times knock out go home...... all coz of the 1 for 1 promo after 11pm.... dunno now still haf or not..... miss getting knocked out......haha

vaxvms
24-03-2005, 05:29 PM
Dun haf much impression of the place..... whole life up to now, only been there twice.... both times knock out go home...... all coz of the 1 for 1 promo after 11pm.... dunno now still haf or not..... miss getting knocked out......haha

Me too old for mambo liao
velvet or phuture (hope no chg name as not been there for ages) maybe

mayday
24-03-2005, 05:47 PM
all coz of the 1 for 1 promo after 11pm.... dunno now still haf or not..... miss getting knocked out......haha

still have...11-12, but v crowded lah...all also buy during this period..hehe. yeah...kena knocked out quite fun also...but the headache the next day is godamn terok....buay tahan.

best is to know gals early in the nite..thus can take advantage of the 1 for 1 promo ya? haha :D

mayday
24-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Me too old for mambo liao
velvet or phuture (hope no chg name as not been there for ages) maybe
hmm...if not wrong i see a old man..rumored to be a doctor, dancing on the platform regularly manz...up there with the hot chicks..lols.

sometimes, recently...i find alot of he-she infiltrating mambo...sometimes...have to take 2 looks b4 can confirm is he or she....lols..just my personal observations..

ballzballz
24-03-2005, 05:59 PM
sometimes, recently...i find alot of he-she infiltrating mambo...sometimes...have to take 2 looks b4 can confirm is he or she....lols..just my personal observations..

OMG..... that place is really dangerous... considering what the state of mind I'm in after the 1 for 1 promo..... instead of me picking up chicks.... it could be the other way round... I kana picked up by he-she..... tat place ban ban liaoz.... go DB or MU better..... I personally feel that these two place better hunting ground...at least for me....
I Decided Liaoz. This coming wed, you guys will probably see me at either place.... wiggling my ass to the beat in the early part of the nite and vomitting my guts out either in the toilet or carpark at the later part of the nite.

waahaa
24-03-2005, 06:05 PM
hmm...if not wrong i see a old man..rumored to be a doctor, dancing on the platform regularly manz...up there with the hot chicks..lols.

old balding fella in a leather jacket right? newspapers interviewed him before. goes there with his wife :O

notti_boi
25-03-2005, 02:33 AM

can confirm your observations... advice to bros out there... beware, the sexy gal u r chasing may NOT be a gal at all... some are even sexier than the real women and very difficult to differentiate (u probably wont realise it till u feel the "lump"down there)... be particularly more carefully especially after a few drinks.

Yod4
25-03-2005, 08:26 AM
bros i would say phuture has been a far more successful place for me. small place. people packed like sardines. LOTS of hot young chicks craving for meat rubbing against their butts. buy them a drink, dirty dance with them for a while and bingo.

Doggiestyle
25-03-2005, 08:44 AM
DB is one of the hottest place to achieve ONS. But are u willing to settle for the lesser? Err.. I mean the less pretty ones.

Bro WPP, in my age, i'll settle for lesser.... kekekeke.... old man mah!! Free wad, y not??!! :eek: :D

Doggiestyle
25-03-2005, 08:56 AM
dBl O is a good relax and young crowd.... DB has a good mix of crowd from all walks of life.... goot thing here is the Orchard parade hotel just next door.... wahahahaha :D

slippers
25-03-2005, 09:59 AM
??? Orchard parade hotel just next to DBL O?
Should be Devils bar right?

Or i been away from Singapore so long that DBL O shifted?
heeee

cheongkid
25-03-2005, 11:57 AM
??? Orchard parade hotel just next to DBL O?
Should be Devils bar right?

Or i been away from Singapore so long that DBL O shifted?
heeee
No lah, bro Doggiestyle was referring to DB (Devils Bar) which is just next to Orchard Parade Hotel. DBL O is still at MS.

cheongkid
25-03-2005, 12:16 PM
last time at Rav saw Nana (one of the s'pore idol finalists) sang there with her band but last weeks saw them sang at China Jump when i went there with my ex-gf...

anyway u can try out China Jump, not bad though & definitely not the ah lian ah seng type of joint...

cheers...
Went to China Jump last night and surprisingly not much crowd considering it's eve of PH but lots of ang mo and SPGs. Yup, Nana was up on stage during the 2nd set. Can't imagine someone her size can have such powerful vocals. Got one brown sugar tequila gal kept "sai nai" me and my friend to buy. How to reject a SYT? Ended up buying a few rounds but KNN don't know what they put inside the tequila. Felt very sleepy so had to end the night early.

zickie
25-03-2005, 02:11 PM
i still think double o is still one of the best i have went.gers there usually can make it one..hehe and friendly.if u are able to sweet talk and prove that u can be 'good' man.ons is urs man.hehe.all the best for the bros here

mayday
25-03-2005, 03:22 PM
zouk mambo nite, lotsa young gals, 18-23...mostly in same sex clique..most go there just to socalise with their age group crowd...cos uni like to have bashes there...esp NTU.. u think such young gals are easier to fish for ONS?

DBL O on sat. i have to agree the ppl there dress better..including the guys. the gals there mostly i think quite 'seng mok' type as in they know wat shit u are up to and wun be so gulilable. most tt i see, goes in groups of males and females...quite diff to like +++ to the gals one on one..

considering all the personal observations that i have made...i think that mambo..easier...after all, the friendliness of all gals goes up a few notches after a few drinks. thats the use of the midnite madness at zouk..hmm..well..think i posted enuff for 1 post..just my 2 cents worth of views based on my personal observation and deduction.

vaxvms
25-03-2005, 07:00 PM
You in singapore now? next wed thinking of heading down to DB leh. wan join me? seems like a nice place to "Fish". you so yan dao, surely no problem wan. Just remember to let me know when you have baited anyone and leaving for the nite, dun make me run around to toilets looking for you....hehe

OK onZ....long time nvr go there liao
let me go search my DB member card first
will sms u again next wk mr HANDSOMe

tittyhawk
26-03-2005, 12:58 AM
dBl O is a good relax and young crowd.... DB has a good mix of crowd from all walks of life.... goot thing here is the Orchard parade hotel just next door.... wahahahaha :D
Jus went there couple of weeks ago...not bad...had a good drinking session with bro tanner n the gang.

Orchard parade hotel next to double o meh?

RUHot
26-03-2005, 01:00 AM
Does anyone know any pub by the name of MOS in singapore??

tittyhawk
26-03-2005, 01:00 AM
OK onZ....long time nvr go there liao
let me go search my DB member card first
will sms u again next wk mr HANDSOMe
Count me in... :D

vaxvms
26-03-2005, 03:08 AM
Count me in... :D

Why not lets PARTY hard.....
early bird catches the worms

cheongkid
27-03-2005, 11:56 AM
Does anyone know any pub by the name of MOS in singapore??
MOS has changed name to Pyramid at Shenton Way.

RUHot
27-03-2005, 12:00 PM
MOS has changed name to Pyramid at Shenton Way.

Thanks Cheongkid for the info.

cheers

dirtymonk82
27-03-2005, 05:56 PM
How do you guys usually approach gals. Cos i dont has much experience. What i usually see are those guys would just walk over and shake their hand. This i would presume to be a self introduce. Than what should the guys do??

duooort
27-03-2005, 10:55 PM
hi guys, anyone try attica in clarke quey before????

heard from my friend. new happening place :D

ballzballz
28-03-2005, 10:59 AM
early bird catches the worms

How early you wan..... wednesday morning start to queue to go into DB ?? like waiting to buy hello kitty stuff toy?? haha.... you still have my number rite. Will see you on Wed nite.

Artic
28-03-2005, 12:24 PM
hi guys, anyone try attica in clarke quey before????

heard from my friend. new happening place :D

clarke quay......nice place after they revamp the whole place....i like forbiden city....walk around and can see lots of cao keng, esp those gals lying on the "bed" after a few drinks...... :p

Jay_Chou
28-03-2005, 12:26 PM
clarke quay......nice place after they revamp the whole place....i like forbiden city....walk around and can see lots of cao keng, esp those gals lying on the "bed" after a few drinks...... :p

Does this Forbidden place has cover?

ArtDirector
28-03-2005, 11:52 PM
Does this Forbidden place has cover?

if im not wrong this place has no cover...think there is another pub further down also not bad...always see a queue forming outside but never been inside b4...

any bros been there b4? :confused:

ahpaul25
29-03-2005, 02:23 AM
Singapore Wed nite spots, Lady nite. ;)

Devil bar = ONS meimei
Goodwood Park = Find rich mature lady/guy
M U = Find Ah lian/beng
Zouk = Find models/executive/Poly students
C B = Find flirts
Double O/M W = Find sunshines babes
Sparks = Find malay lian/beng

ArtDirector
29-03-2005, 06:55 AM

Devil bar = ONS meimei
M U = Find Ah lian/beng
C B = Find flirts

hey bro wat is C B? :confused:

ballzballz
29-03-2005, 10:03 AM
hey bro wat is C B? :confused:

I presume it to be china black... located next to Lido.... haven been before.... but used to be asked to go by some other friends who are trying to sian poly gers and ah lianz.....

ahpaul25
29-03-2005, 11:08 AM
YUp, It CHIna Black, just flirt around dude............. Hahahaha :p

ArtDirector
29-03-2005, 12:07 PM
I presume it to be china black... located next to Lido.... haven been before.... but used to be asked to go by some other friends who are trying to sian poly gers and ah lianz.....

oh ok..i think its inside pacific plaza to be more exact....used to go there and hunt but then was quite turned off by the long long queues that always form on ladies nite...

never had any luck there b4 though but i think madam wong still the best place to pick up girls...had 3 there... and i think devil's bar also but didnt really like the atmosphere..a bit too sleazy for me though there is a pretty singer called emily there...hahahhaha

kosheen
29-03-2005, 02:39 PM

Devil bar = ONS meimei
M U = Find Ah lian/beng
C B = Find flirts

Sparks still around meh? :confused:

ahpaul25
29-03-2005, 05:22 PM
Yup, still around ma.........Sparks replace Fire Disco last time what, there very messy lah..........as mostly are malay lian/beng crowds already. Sparks not last time in Ngee Ann leh.....Don dream bro....... :D

dirtymonk82
29-03-2005, 09:21 PM
M U = Find Ah lian/beng

What is this MU? Where is it?

asdfghjkl
29-03-2005, 09:35 PM
huh.. sparks still in operation?? ;)

zzz^^
30-03-2005, 08:02 AM
Yup, the crowd @ Mdm Wong definitely more sleazy. Every now & then got fights there.

Along Mohd Sultan, Double O & Siam Supper Club hv more 'decent' crowds.

zzz^^
30-03-2005, 08:04 AM
Music Underground (MU) previously located @ International Building (beside Lido) basement. Currently shifted 2 Phoenix Hotel (occupying the previous Pleasure Dome).

kosheen
30-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Yup, still around ma.........Sparks replace Fire Disco last time what, there very messy lah..........as mostly are malay lian/beng crowds already. Sparks not last time in Ngee Ann leh.....Don dream bro....... :D

bro, tot fire became boss ktv? :confused:

ahpaul25
30-03-2005, 04:10 PM
Is it fire become Boss ktv meh? I thought become Sparks, maybe got time I go check it out. :D

Hakoshu
30-03-2005, 04:28 PM
Anyone is DB tonight??

tittyhawk
30-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Anyone is DB tonight??
Should have told me earlier :(

Hakoshu
30-03-2005, 06:12 PM
Come lo, bro doggiestyle will be there.. i will ask datuk along also..

tittyhawk
30-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Come lo, bro doggiestyle will be there.. i will ask datuk along also..
How I wish is so easy one bro, tell me earlier then I go n apply exit permit, now cannot liao, abit too late.... :(

Hakoshu
30-03-2005, 06:14 PM
Haha, i dunno u got go one.. Ok, next week then if u still want..

How I wish is so easy one bro, tell me earlier then I go n apply exit permit, now cannot liao, abit too late.... :(

tittyhawk
30-03-2005, 06:17 PM
Haha, i dunno u got go one.. Ok, next week then if u still want..
ONZZZ lar, next week DB i wl put in my outing thread, then today i apply permit for next wed liao....keke :D

vaxvms
30-03-2005, 06:18 PM

vaxvms
30-03-2005, 06:19 PM

tot last wk told u liao :D