PDA

View Full Version : prc 100 for 40min to 45min fish tank style all scam services

sseexxdrive
11-01-2013, 11:14 PM
dear bros if you are going bonking n behind the fish tank is prc, n okt insist you must pay b4 bonk, 99% you will get fuck up svcs. and the okt noe it thats y u have to pay before bonk for prc behind fish tank. they r totally different from cat 150 where by they give u full 1 hour good svc n pay after u finish. why this cat 100 must pay b4 bonk coz all most all r there to pull a quick one on u, n u can do nothing in the room coz u pay liao. once in room they say no this no that no nothing so u got no mood, n they like to waste time in bathroom, n they will try to do a quick 1 on bed like finish u off in 20min instead for 45min, n they don care, coz they will show u they cheeby face when in the room, coz u pay liao. all my fren go in n try n is true, scam svcs. bro who want value for money svcs n gal . my advise is go for cat 150 where by most gals not in fish tank n okt will call them to let u choose while waiting in room. if the cat 150 don do bbbj, then u got scam by okt for calling a cat 100 fishtank from other hse to u instead of real cat 150. :D

MP5F
11-01-2013, 11:38 PM
is it really that bad ??? if the house that you often goes to provide below average service, you can try going to other house.

not all CAT 150 gals provide BBBJ, i bonked 5 CAT 150 gals recently, 1 of them doesn't provide BBBJ. And I also dun blame her, the gals have their rights to refuse to provide BBBJ, some CAT 150 gals also dun provide AR. and also frenching/kissing is also subjective. :)

MP5F
11-01-2013, 11:41 PM
and ya I also always pay first before bonking, the svc I received from them also rated from good to excellent. :)

owl888
11-01-2013, 11:43 PM
I recently tried PRC $100 during the new year, got excellent service, BBBJ only no AR. But decent enuf service. Think next time get house gal, coz if no good can always raise to the okt.......

Meow^^
12-01-2013, 02:13 AM
It's always one men's meat another men's poison....:p

arius3
12-01-2013, 08:16 AM
You should have walk out ask for a refund and complain to the boss. And anyway.

Fanglee
12-01-2013, 10:46 AM
I recently tried PRC $100 during the new year, got excellent service, BBBJ only no AR. But decent enuf service. Think next time get house gal, coz if no good can always raise to the okt.......

Bro, Which house and ger?

luckyboiboi
12-01-2013, 03:33 PM
only go for thai girls, prc girls is thumbs down.

jarredravi
12-01-2013, 03:38 PM
only go for thai girls, prc girls is thumbs down.

Iagree with u. prc think they too smart.

jarredravi
13-01-2013, 02:49 PM
i am not smart but am a smiler. arseto the person who zapped me. dun dare to talk front. act lky puss???

ezysurf
14-01-2013, 12:59 PM
dear bros if you are going bonking n behind the fish tank is prc, n okt insist you must pay b4 bonk, 99% you will get fuck up svcs. and the okt noe it thats y u have to pay before bonk for prc behind fish tank. they r totally different from cat 150 where by they give u full 1 hour good svc n pay after u finish. why this cat 100 must pay b4 bonk coz all most all r there to pull a quick one on u, n u can do nothing in the room coz u pay liao. once in room they say no this no that no nothing so u got no mood, n they like to waste time in bathroom, n they will try to do a quick 1 on bed like finish u off in 20min instead for 45min, n they don care, coz they will show u they cheeby face when in the room, coz u pay liao. all my fren go in n try n is true, scam svcs. bro who want value for money svcs n gal . my advise is go for cat 150 where by most gals not in fish tank n okt will call them to let u choose while waiting in room. if the cat 150 don do bbbj, then u got scam by okt for calling a cat 100 fishtank from other hse to u instead of real cat 150. :D

me & fellow frens new in spore, tried the fish tank in L18 mainly thai. he is right, once paid, get nothing. not even sucking milk, shower just shower. then fuck fro few minutes end of the days. in that case mind just mstbed by ourself..

keewee
14-01-2013, 01:03 PM
and ya I also always pay first before bonking, the svc I received from them also rated from good to excellent. :)

agreed with u bro... just that u hv to do your homework well

first to go there, your ammo must be packed and most impt is how u treat them

they are humans too...

MP5F
14-01-2013, 07:30 PM
agreed with u bro... just that u hv to do your homework well

first to go there, your ammo must be packed and most impt is how u treat them

they are humans too...

I treat the WLs as friends instead of WLs, so far my exp. in GL still ok, yesterday bonked XinEr 1639, she doesn't even wanna kiss, but I accept it after all, I never force any WLs to do anything that they dun wanna do. You got bonked XinEr before ? She really look like Kelly Chen. Chio Bu sia. :)

keewee
14-01-2013, 08:37 PM
I treat the WLs as friends instead of WLs, so far my exp. in GL still ok, yesterday bonked XinEr 1639, she doesn't even wanna kiss, but I accept it after all, I never force any WLs to do anything that they dun wanna do. You got bonked XinEr before ? She really look like Kelly Chen. Chio Bu sia. :)

yes shes really pretty but i cant accept girls with tummy and her figure seems a bit odd to me

i prefer girls with good figure

1bbcd5
15-01-2013, 11:28 AM
prc girls is thumbs down.
http://www.booksstore.info/holl/moring.jpg