PDA

View Full Version : Looking for married woman

freedomlost
04-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Hi, I'm a 33 year old married man, looking for a married woman for discreet fun. No particular preferences, just someone like me, married but little or no sex life. We will understand d level of commitment is very minimum n meet up at both's convenience.

Pm me if interested n we can chat further.

DegenerationX
04-01-2013, 04:45 PM
Hi, I'm a 33 year old married man, looking for a married woman for discreet fun. No particular preferences, just someone like me, married but little or no sex life. We will understand d level of commitment is very minimum n meet up at both's convenience.

If you want sex, just go back to L18H18 :D

hcg_explorer
04-01-2013, 04:59 PM

den u married for fxxx

shyguy1985
04-01-2013, 05:02 PM
If you want sex, just go back to L18H18 :D

Bro, what is L18H18??

CallMeMichael
04-01-2013, 05:02 PM
wa siao can go geylang ah!

hcg_explorer
04-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Bro, what is L18H18??

Little India Block 18 unit H18 :D

DegenerationX
04-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Bro, what is L18H18??

Geylang Lor 18 House No. 18 :D

freedomlost
04-01-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm very sure u not married yet so u won't understand lah.. next time u grow up u know..

DegenerationX
04-01-2013, 05:19 PM
In short, u are just looking for a free fuck!

freedomlost
04-01-2013, 05:25 PM
And ur propose here is? xiao di, bo liao go disturb other ppl lah..

DegenerationX
04-01-2013, 05:32 PM
And ur propose here is? xiao di, bo liao go disturb other ppl lah..

Oh. My purpose in this forum is to chak others. Bonk FLs go massage! :D

Your are right, I'm xiao di di in your eyes as I'm younger than you. But I have more common sense and intellect than you to know better that posting in forums won't get you free fuck! :D

hcg_explorer
04-01-2013, 05:38 PM

Your are right, I'm xiao di di in your eyes as I'm younger than you. But I have more common sense and intellect than you to know better that posting in forums won't get you free fuck! :D

wow bro.. so gd hor Xiao Di Di...

TS, 阿佬 like ppl to call me Xiao Di Di oso leh... soooooooooooooooooo long nvr hear ppl call me dat liao...

DegenerationX
04-01-2013, 05:41 PM
wow bro.. so gd hor Xiao Di Di...

TS, 阿佬 like ppl to call me Xiao Di Di oso leh... soooooooooooooooooo long nvr hear ppl call me dat liao...

Boh bian. I still young mah! :D

原以为智慧会随着年龄而增长,没想到这家伙正好相反 :D

handcell
04-01-2013, 11:41 PM

TS, how long have u been married?

Benong1975
04-01-2013, 11:56 PM

Ts, me 38 this year,like that I can call u xiao di di aso rite...lol

ac171
05-01-2013, 12:11 AM
TS, don't tell me you married your wife for the sake of satisfying your sexual desire and when there is little or no sex, you come here wanting to destroy other people's marriage by finding married woman?

Marriage isn't only about sex. Even if there's no sex life at all due to work/family/kids/commitments, you should either PCC, go find FLs or WLs instead of wanting to find another married woman at the risk of destroying her family. I despise guys like you who whines about not having enough sex yet doing foolish things which may not only destroy what you have right now but also others involved. In short, married guys who kaobeh kaobu about not having a sex life after marriage deserves A BIG SLAP FROM THEIR WIVES. You don't need a marriage cert to find someone for a good sex life.

Working in KTV pubs I've seen countless married man getting "discreet" married woman for free fucks and end up destroying the woman's marriage. These man only thinks with their small heads and when the woman's marriage is ruin, they'll dump them and I'll start seeing these woman getting drunk alone in the pub.

And don't call me xiao di di or say I'm not married if you don't want to get red beans.

RolandQ
05-01-2013, 12:17 AM

your mind only think dirty never consider for other ppl families.

are you trying to tell others u ask too many times from your wife since your are so inconsiderate or you LOUSY in bed?!

NO WONDER YOUR WIFE DUN WANT TO DO IT WITH YOU! SERVES YOUR DIDI RIGHT! ORH BI GOOD!:p

P.S: oi wives over here, dun fall for his words. maybe his didi rusty liao.

acidicavex
05-01-2013, 07:41 AM
TS with attitude no wonder u not getting sex from your wife..

U think Your 33 very old?? Than u should go to sold folk home.

freedomlost
05-01-2013, 12:12 PM
Wow so many keyboard warriors commenting on d biggest fuck site of Singapore. Everyone's here for d same reasons lah just different opinions. Age does not define your maturity, wanna talk about theories I can go on n on but all u shitholes r not worth my effort.Say whatever makes ur day, I have ppl who understands msging me. Please carry on commenting on everyone's thread I'm sure it makes u happy. N I can imagine all of u getting excited going on d bandwagon inputting all your wisdom. We all get to laugh n poke at others someday, and everyone ends up d same, so please, enjoy, while it lasts.

sta1100
05-01-2013, 12:13 PM
den u married for fxxx

Bro That a good 1

05-01-2013, 12:25 PM
since you are looking for married women why not let your wife have some discreet fun with married man first,who knows she might learn some skills to satisfy your need,young boy boy i am 45 years old hope you dun get chop into pieces by the so call married woman husband

DegenerationX
07-01-2013, 09:43 AM
TS, how long have u been married?

TS, don't tell me you married your wife for the sake of satisfying your sexual desire and when there is little or no sex, you come here wanting to destroy other people's marriage by finding married woman?

Marriage isn't only about sex. Even if there's no sex life at all due to work/family/kids/commitments, you should either PCC, go find FLs or WLs instead of wanting to find another married woman at the risk of destroying her family. I despise guys like you who whines about not having enough sex yet doing foolish things which may not only destroy what you have right now but also others involved. In short, married guys who kaobeh kaobu about not having a sex life after marriage deserves A BIG SLAP FROM THEIR WIVES. You don't need a marriage cert to find someone for a good sex life.

Working in KTV pubs I've seen countless married man getting "discreet" married woman for free fucks and end up destroying the woman's marriage. These man only thinks with their small heads and when the woman's marriage is ruin, they'll dump them and I'll start seeing these woman getting drunk alone in the pub.

And don't call me xiao di di or say I'm not married if you don't want to get red beans.

TS with attitude no wonder u not getting sex from your wife..

U think Your 33 very old?? Than u should go to sold folk home.

Bro That a good 1

Dun play play hor. Either TS is a clone of a very high hander or have high hander as backup. I got zap -6 for my posting here. :D

freedomlost
11-01-2013, 02:36 PM
Erm not my intention to zap you.

Anyways..ladies please ignore all the other comments.

Haha

Botakhead
11-01-2013, 04:41 PM
Wow so many keyboard warriors commenting on d biggest fuck site of Singapore. Everyone's here for d same reasons lah just different opinions. Age does not define your maturity, wanna talk about theories I can go on n on but all u shitholes r not worth my effort.Say whatever makes ur day, I have ppl who understands msging me. Please carry on commenting on everyone's thread I'm sure it makes u happy. N I can imagine all of u getting excited going on d bandwagon inputting all your wisdom. We all get to laugh n poke at others someday, and everyone ends up d same, so please, enjoy, while it lasts.

I'm older than you, married to a loving wife, not getting must sex too. Awaiting your FR with married samstress................salute you with my hard cock in hand.:)

flowbow
11-01-2013, 06:47 PM

You younger than 33 meh :rolleyes: don't bluff leh :rolleyes:

freedomlost
11-01-2013, 06:56 PM
Haha, and I salute u back!
See that's what I'm trying to say, we all have been young n fucked around, then we get married,and family n wife is good, but we r just not getting enough.

I'm like menses, once a month only..
Not about breaking families or what not, just satisfying each others need.

I'm older than you, married to a loving wife, not getting must sex too. Awaiting your FR with married samstress................salute you with my hard cock in hand.:)