View Full Version : V2 HC( formerly Lai Lai)

hotrodshover
19-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Went to V2(formerly Lai Lai) last Friday. Wah!!!!! was surprised the front reception like 5 Star clubhouse. Took $50 massage for 1 Hr. Did not like the facilities at all. All quite run down just like how lai lai was. Sauna not hot...how to perspire. Hot pool was normal temperature, Cold pool was also normal temperature. So why call them them hot and cold pool, might as well just call pool. TV room like going for the Opera Show below my block on 7 month festival, smell of smoke and movie also i think is 60's one....... And finally.... the girls.....lagi best...so old like my grandmother.....some more have the cheek to ask if want special or not. I think fuck a dog better looking than the girls there. The face of the Ah Soh at the pantry is better. Aiyoh..........Venga opened this HC and i am damn disappointed with his taste in an invesment........I thought he was better in this things. Better go to Take 5 or Hot Spa..... Give this place a miss.....trust me.

galadrim_archer
21-03-2005, 10:38 AM
Went to V2(formerly Lai Lai) last Friday. Wah!!!!! was surprised the front reception like 5 Star clubhouse. Took $50 massage for 1 Hr. Did not like the facilities at all. All quite run down just like how lai lai was. Sauna not hot...how to perspire. Hot pool was normal temperature, Cold pool was also normal temperature. So why call them them hot and cold pool, might as well just call pool. TV room like going for the Opera Show below my block on 7 month festival, smell of smoke and movie also i think is 60's one....... And finally.... the girls.....lagi best...so old like my grandmother.....some more have the cheek to ask if want special or not. I think fuck a dog better looking than the girls there. The face of the Ah Soh at the pantry is better. Aiyoh..........Venga opened this HC and i am damn disappointed with his taste in an invesment........I thought he was better in this things. Better go to Take 5 or Hot Spa..... Give this place a miss.....trust me.

hey bro,what time u went there?i was there last friday oso..yup the facilities are quite bad,which girl u got?if u want young one try Eve..i'm a regular there because my Kitty is there..a thai btw..maybe they need a boost on chio babes to do business..

LeeYokeYuen
21-03-2005, 12:45 PM

Just to add... a chap died there before. electrocuted in the pool (not the current hot and cold pool) they use to have a individual jacuzi pods back in the old old days of lai lai. Poor chap.

WWEF
21-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Just to add... a chap died there before. electrocuted in the pool (not the current hot and cold pool) they use to have a individual jacuzi pods back in the old old days of lai lai. Poor chap.
u not kidding right? then management never kana charge har..? 1st time heard ppl die electrocuted in HC pool....hop u are kidding...poor guy, if u are not joking.... :eek:

qwertyup
21-03-2005, 10:32 PM
How's eve? Is she chio? Local?

Seen kitty b4, not bad. Can consider amongst top over there but maybe gd enough to be just one of the girls in other better places.
Hv tried Sandy, plump and not gd looking. Price no disc too. I asked for young n pretty and I got her, so I guess the line up there must be nothing to shout about.
Agreed with thread starter on the facilities.Inside facilities all worn down, hot pool cold pool all same temp. Bubbles created by my fart can even be stronger than the bubbles created by the jacuzzi. Water cloudy, tiles falling.
Shower is worse, no hot water.
Advise bros not to have too high an expectation when going to this place, especially - DO NOT be taken in by the impressive reception area. Its the only impressive area in the whole HC.

jay69
22-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Advise bros not to have too high an expectation when going to this place, especially - DO NOT be taken in by the impressive reception area. Its the only impressive area in the whole HC.
Im one of them which was impressed by the reception area. As time very limited, Only went in for the massage, tot next time can spend some time der in the pool/sauna. Even tot of bringing my frenz der. Now got to look for other alternatives :( . tks for d updates to all the bros

LeeYokeYuen
22-03-2005, 01:24 PM
u not kidding right? then management never kana charge har..? 1st time heard ppl die electrocuted in HC pool....hop u are kidding...poor guy, if u are not joking.... :eek:

I am not joking.... once upon a time, bloody long time ago, early 1990s. They had jacuzzi pods, about 12 pods I think just located behind small cafe and next to the showers. Really ahead of their time. Last I saw the room was closed with a solid door. Maybe these guys took out the pods and made the place larger I don't know.

ccaw
22-03-2005, 03:35 PM
.. once upon a time, bloody long time ago, early 1990s.

hmm, still remember. then pop across for laksa after :p

LeeYokeYuen
23-03-2005, 01:52 AM
hmm, still remember. then pop across for laksa after :p

Yup you are right...