PDA

View Full Version : 2 type of Thread/message that Annoy

cashlove
18-03-2005, 03:59 PM
There are 2 type of thread/posting that I dislike.

1st type, Thread starter will say, he pass by this HC/TN/KTV/FL, give a few description and ask "Any bro tried before? How is the gal? how is the service?" To these people, I would say why dont you give me $150-$200 i will try and then answer your question.

2nd type, some nice bro posted a FR and state very clearly, I repeat, very clearly, "Any bro, interested, please PM me." Then there will alway be some joker who say "Can PM me the contact?"

Let hope we see less of this in the future. ;)

ryanlim
18-03-2005, 04:13 PM
type of thread/posting that I dislike
Let hope we see less of this in the future. ;)

well said.......well said :D

chickenzip
18-03-2005, 04:21 PM
u are right...but then again...u can't blame those pple...if the FR is so good & interesting...who would not wan to have the experience too? So they ask for contact lor..hoping to have a taste lor.. :p

Looksee
18-03-2005, 04:26 PM
u are right...but then again...u can't blame those pple...if the FR is so good & interesting...who would not wan to have the experience too? So they ask for contact lor..hoping to have a taste lor.. :p

nothing wrong with asking for contacts, tat's what this forum is all about - exchange of information. but if the thread starter specified tat all request thru PM then why waste bandwidth by posting?

chickenzip
18-03-2005, 04:27 PM
true...true..agreed...bo ta chek... :D

but if the thread starter specified tat all request thru PM then why waste bandwidth by posting?

DNAT
18-03-2005, 04:30 PM
1st type, Thread starter will say, he pass by this HC/TN/KTV/FL, give a few description and ask "Any bro tried before? How is the gal? how is the service?" To these people, I would say why dont you give me $150-$200 i will try and then answer your question.

you know why got such thread? cos S$150-200 expensive mah ... must get enuff info and ensure that its worth it then will go and try .. money hard to earn, cannot anyhow spend you know :D

2nd type, some nice bro posted a FR and state very clearly, I repeat, very clearly, "Any bro, interested, please PM me." Then there will alway be some joker who say "Can PM me the contact?"

The only reason I can think of is maybe those jokers read the juicy FRzz until small head BIG BIG [hard on] then big head SMALL SMALL [brain cells shrink until cannot think]

For both types of jokers as mentioned above, they never seem to realise the fact that

For type # 1 - there is no such thing as 100% good service
For type # 2 - the gal mentioned in the FR is yummy for the writer but might not suitable for the joker who request for her contact. But as long as its free 1, just grab.

ryanlim
18-03-2005, 04:32 PM
新的公室????? :confused:

Microsoft
18-03-2005, 04:37 PM
新的公室?????

Yike scare leow! Bery bery scare leow. Kena zap 35. Kekeke.

Mus tks boss 4 the bonus. :D

DNAT
18-03-2005, 05:02 PM
There are 2 type of thread/posting that I dislike.

1st type ....

2nd type ....

Let hope we see less of this in the future.

Further to my earlier comments at post #6, I believe the postings as mentioned above (type 1 / type 2) will appear from time to time due to

newbie / semi-newbie who are not tactful in forum postings. They simply barge in to ask for info/contacts without even reading the FAQs. Also, they at most times feel there is a obligation for the thread starter to spoon feed what-so-ever info they require. Many are starting to regard Sammyboy Forum as a internet search engine.

- SAM can voch my above views. *wink wink* ;)

wahpiang
18-03-2005, 05:24 PM
I agree with the threadstarter that we have MANY newbies (not all though) coming in with requests. Basket, you want info, you go to info counter. you expect info counter to come to you??? very sad.... i think boss must put a agreement thingy and let the newbies read before joining. then again, newbies will just skip the reading and just click "I agree".....

ryanlim
18-03-2005, 05:28 PM
then again, newbies will just skip the reading and just click "I agree".....

actually hor.......i'm guilty of that too :o

DNAT
18-03-2005, 05:47 PM
I agree with the threadstarter that we have MANY newbies (not all though) coming in with requests. Basket, you want info, you go to info counter. you expect info counter to come to you??? very sad.... i think boss must put a agreement thingy and let the newbies read before joining. then again, newbies will just skip the reading and just click "I agree".....

Sad to say that your suggestion is not going to help to rule out those newbies' naive request. From time to time, there are still numeruous NBs who ask this:

"SAM, how come I cannot access to the Private Picture section"

Well, SAM has a hard time replying / re-directing them

:)

ryanlim
18-03-2005, 05:50 PM

maybe you should volunteer your services to Boss in helping him replying / re-directing ya :)

DNAT
18-03-2005, 05:54 PM
maybe you should volunteer your services to Boss in helping him replying / re-directing ya

SBF traffic Controller .... I dun mind if such designation comes with 7 pts zapping power :D I sure do you 1st .. hehe

wahpiang
18-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Sad to say that your suggestion is not going to help to rule out those newbies' naive request. From time to time, there are still numeruous NBs who ask this:

"SAM, how come I cannot access to the Private Picture section"

maybe add a few more clicks like "are you sure you have read?", "you will be zapped if you ask silly questions. do you understand?" :D

wahpiang
18-03-2005, 05:58 PM
SBF traffic Controller .... I dun mind if such designation comes with 7 pts zapping power :D I sure do you 1st .. hehe

we oridi have been done in before. you never realise meh?! :p

rahl
18-03-2005, 07:50 PM
Aiyah to be honest, for me, I learnt about the rules of the forum, its partly from experience (trial and error) and partly from postings about the rules.

Take an example. I read the forum for a long time never bothered to click on the CP. Then it took me quite a while after finding whats in the CP to see this button called New Posts. Previously I went through each subforum to look whats been posted. Now go thru New Posts can already heheh.

Come to a sex forum, still want to quai quai read the rules meh? ;)