PDA

View Full Version : Do u discuss ur previous sex life with ur gf/wife?

mysterious
18-03-2005, 02:04 PM
...and vice versa?

meaning discuss the sex u had with ur ex gf... or she and her ex bf... when she lost her virginity and how it happened and so on?

i find it uncomfortable... but sounds kinky..

DNAT
18-03-2005, 02:07 PM
...and vice versa?

meaning discuss the sex u had with ur ex gf... or she and her ex bf... when she lost her virginity and how it happened and so on?

not advisable to do so ... let those be the past. :o

Looksee
18-03-2005, 02:09 PM
i dun think it's a good idea to bring up the past........

ballzballz
18-03-2005, 02:12 PM
...and vice versa?

Actually I had one ex gf who was raped of her virginity when she was really young.... she had many sleepless nights..... and even when doing with me, she sometimes sort of have some flash backs.... a pity broke up due to other matters..... but I guess when your gf actually discuss about this kinda issues, she trusts you not to judge them....

a side note...Hope that guy's dick is being burnt in hell for all eternity for the tears he had caused on a wonderful gal....

BigGuy
18-03-2005, 02:13 PM
i think it depends on situation.

for gfs it's not advisable....when quarrel hor it will be brought out against you.....even if it's just conversational.

for wife.....i no comment.....

for mistress.....who cares.....

for lover.....sure why not

lawry
18-03-2005, 02:18 PM

for gfs it's not advisable....when quarrel hor it will be brought out against you.....even if it's just conversational.

totally agree with this statement..

kingrobert
18-03-2005, 02:18 PM
Dont even think about it! it will only start a WAR

DNAT
18-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Dont even think about it! it will only start a Wonderful Ass Rim

lidat goot wat ... :D

acer3939
18-03-2005, 02:22 PM
lidat goot wat ... :D
Lidat i tell your Queen bout all your ex-sex life loh keke :D

chickenzip
18-03-2005, 02:23 PM
digging ur own grave...die die muz deny u ever have sex with ex...! :D

DNAT
18-03-2005, 02:24 PM
Lidat i tell your Queen bout all your ex-sex life loh keke :D

no need .. I oredi told her "I dont have any previous sex-life" :D only got sad life

chickenzip
18-03-2005, 02:25 PM
me oni tell her when i'm in "sad" times... :D

no need .. I oredi told her "I dont have any previous sex-life" :D only got sad life

japboy
18-03-2005, 02:27 PM
dnat, wait u kena zapped by d we-cannot-even-speak-of-his-name 4 dis den u know~! :eek:

i actually did discussed dat w an ex-lover of mine... she's beri frank 2 mi.. i think if u want ur r/s 2 reach a higher level of trust n 2 b comfortable w each other, u shld b frank 2 each other...

actually she oso tell mi alot of things n y she dun do raw as well... but first time w her was fun... kekeke... will post in a new thread... promise.. :D

acer3939
18-03-2005, 02:28 PM
actually she oso tell mi alot of things n y she dun do raw as well... but first time w her was fun... kekeke... will post in a new thread... promise.. :D
Fast fast go start that thread leh, cant wait to hear juicy FRs :p

lawry
18-03-2005, 02:29 PM
For this issue, i have break off with my ex because of it.

my ex one nite after sex.. ask me.. how many gals u have bonk before.. i told her not going to tell u.. she keep asking but i keep saying no.. and i told her.. if ur trashold is 10 but i say 20 how? u going to hold it against me for life!!.. and scold me a flirt when we fight..

but she keep asking.. until she pissed off.. bash out my house and collect her car and drives off.. i was down too.. when she drives off.. she wine down the car window and shout at me, "u ass hole" before she drives off..

Cannot stand her anymore.. i tell her to fark far far away from me then.. (she is a rich man daughter farking tempermental.. final last straw cannot take it anymore..)

DNAT
18-03-2005, 02:29 PM
me oni tell her when i'm in "sad" times... :D

... and must tell her your sex-lies ... :D

chickenzip
18-03-2005, 02:31 PM
no choice lah...u muz tell sex-lies in order to get sex lay and have a sex life... :D

... and must tell her your sex-lies ... :D

lawry
18-03-2005, 02:32 PM
actually she oso tell mi alot of things n y she dun do raw
because she ganna STD when she do raw with someone right? Gals who die die insist on wearing condom are those who ganna something before one.. in my life of cheong ONS/Flings.. who those dont insist are those who never ganna before yet.. (preg, STD, infections.... etc)

japboy
18-03-2005, 02:35 PM
but she keep asking.. until she pissed off.. bash out my house and collect her car and drives off.. i was down too.. when she drives off.. she wine down the car window and shout at me, "u ass hole" before she drives off..

brudder, did she drive off w her clothes on o off? :eek:

u shld jz hmour her n tell her only 20.... blah blah blah...

rule of thumb...

when guys tell pple the number of their sex partners, always divided d number quoted by 4 to get true number..

when gals tell pple the number of their sex partners, always multiple d number quoted by 2 to get true number...

if lawry say 20, actual is 5 (he bluff one)... if lawry's gal sed 5, actual is 10... kekekekee

l3atu
18-03-2005, 02:44 PM
Yup. I'll discuss it everytime I have sex with her. But my story to her is always different. :p

itsabt6x
18-03-2005, 02:46 PM

for wife.....i no comment.....

for mistress.....who cares.....

for lover.....sure why not

I FULLY AGREE.... :o

lawry
18-03-2005, 02:46 PM

rule of thumb...

when guys tell pple the number of their sex partners, always divided d number quoted by 4 to get true number..

when gals tell pple the number of their sex partners, always multiple d number quoted by 2 to get true number...

if lawry say 20, actual is 5 (he bluff one)... if lawry's gal sed 5, actual is 10... kekekekee
like dat tuff leh.. so if i ask ET911.. he confirm tell me he emperor.. he has 3000 gals before.. (divide by 4 = just rite..)

Ehh.. i only have less than 8 sex partner in my life.. thats wat i told most of my female friends (divide by four = 2!!!) :D

innocent,
lawry

ryanlim
18-03-2005, 02:48 PM
But my story to her is always different. :p

roti prata????? :confused:

japboy
18-03-2005, 02:51 PM
Ehh.. i only have less than 8 sex partner in my life.. thats wat i told most of my female friends (divide by four = 2!!!)

et i'm not sure as he din tell me dat n i'm not so close to he (a high risk fella)... kekekek...

as for u, i know u bluff... u once sed u bonked a couple of thousands... so chao chao oso a thousand gals...

u r d infamous blind swordsman..... anything dat moves u will fly there in a flash n we can only see a flash of light.... n d victim will drop dead on d gnd after d dust has settled~!... ur swords is d infamous Leecher... cut thru bras n panties like butter n kill pple dun c blood on d blade.... :eek:

i'm still trng.... mi blade jz saw blood not long ago~! :(

DNAT
18-03-2005, 02:57 PM
u r d infamous blind swordsman..... anything dat moves u will fly there in a flash n we can only see a flash of light....

.... :eek: ....

lawry
18-03-2005, 03:01 PM
u r d infamous blind swordsman..... anything dat moves u will fly there in a flash n we can only see a flash of light.... n d victim will drop dead on d gnd after d dust has settled~!... ur swords is d infamous Leecher... cut thru bras n panties like butter n kill pple dun c blood on d blade.... i'm still trng.... mi blade jz saw blood not long ago~! :(
U r wrong.. u seen the wrong guy... its DNAT... u dont know him meh..

he is the famous killer whose fame goes all the way to batam indonesia.. heard he slay one whole village within a nite before.. :eek:

u draw blood not long ago?? FR!!!

chickenzip
18-03-2005, 03:03 PM
mine roti john...i like 2 add many ingredients and smoke..heehee :D

roti prata????? :confused:

chickenzip
18-03-2005, 03:04 PM
wahlan....the whole village!?? :eek:
nabei sibei li hai...got hole shoot liao...

U r wrong.. u seen the wrong guy... its DNAT... u dont know him meh..

he is the famous killer whose fame goes all the way to batam indonesia.. heard he slay one whole village within a nite before.. :eek:

japboy
18-03-2005, 03:31 PM

FR oreadi in d Polls section... I already post it .... in d relevant place~! :D

easyeasy
18-03-2005, 03:58 PM
For this issue, i have break off with my ex because of it.

my ex one nite after sex.. ask me.. how many gals u have bonk before..

you should tell her it doesn't matter how many you had bonk but how many more you would like to bonk. kekeke.

starhub
18-03-2005, 04:00 PM
i told them they took my virginity, they must be responsible.. :D

work requirements, go LSB, i only put my hand over the gal's shoulder.. nothing else.. :rolleyes:

lawry
18-03-2005, 04:22 PM
you should tell her it doesn't matter how many you had bonk but how many more you would like to bonk. kekeke.
brudder,
i told u liao.. my ex very tempermental one.. later she heard liao.. i will have a stick pirece thr my heart immediately.. i no more lawry.. i become "up-the-lorry" liao.. :(

kinjio
18-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Actually, it doesn't matter how many u hav in the past... it only matters if u treat the current 1 as the final n last 1....

Me, I tell most of the time..

Most of the time the gers can accept it as the past.. SO LONG AS IT IS NOT STILL ON-GOING!!

SAF rule : DO! BUT DUN GET CAUGHT!!!

Cheers

BigGuy
19-03-2005, 01:34 AM
because she ganna STD when she do raw with someone right? Gals who die die insist on wearing condom are those who ganna something before one.. in my life of cheong ONS/Flings.. who those dont insist are those who never ganna before yet.. (preg, STD, infections.... etc)

sure bo ley.....ok ok ok u God of ONS....I agree

AhBengKeong
19-03-2005, 05:34 PM

rule of thumb...

then wat abt those chicken kings who fucked more than 1000chickens?

wild@heart
19-03-2005, 09:00 PM
threadstarter MIA liao??

ryanlim
19-03-2005, 09:14 PM
threadstarter MIA liao??

does it concern you so much??????? :confused:

gonggong18
19-03-2005, 09:17 PM
I will not, no woman can take it, be it real or bluff, I jokingly said I did her sister :D and almost got killed, ...ha !:cool:

wild@heart
19-03-2005, 09:17 PM
does it concern you so much??????? :confused:

does it concern u so much about me being concerned???????? :confused:

ryanlim
19-03-2005, 09:37 PM
does it concern u so much about me being concerned????????

yes it does.......... :)

care to explain why you're so concern about the Threadstarter????? ;)

stephenL
19-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Since the thread starter asked, he must be in this problems of, either his g/f had been bonked by others and he can't take it or he had bonked others and g/f can't take it. Well, as for me, wifey had told me all her history b4 our marriage.....and in return i told her abt who i had bonked...It's better to reveal it b4 marriage rather than after marriage and spill out the bean.
Out of the frying pan into the fire....
I would not be in that situation...
sometimes, we chat abt my experience and she told me about her experience while we having sex...
I tell you man...it really boost up our sex life.....and we even count how many gal or guy .....

wild@heart
20-03-2005, 12:49 AM
yes it does..........

care to explain why you're so concern about the Threadstarter????? ;)

care to explain why you are so concern about me being concern about the threadstarter????? ;)

ryanlim
20-03-2005, 01:33 AM
care to explain why you are so concern about me being concern about the threadstarter?????

if you could explain why you are so concern about Threadstarter MIA, i'll gladly explain to you why i'm so concern by your post(s) ;)

P.S : look at it this way......i'm helping you to up your post counts with all this type of rubbish talk (as if you have not been doing so since your first post).......steady bo :)

cbjuiceyumseng
20-03-2005, 11:49 AM
if you could explain why you are so concern about Threadstarter MIA, i'll gladly explain to you why i'm so concern by your post

P.S : look at it this way......i'm helping you to up your post counts with all this type of rubbish talk (as if you have not been doing so since your first post).......steady bo :)

Oei u also zhang dong liang's fan? :D

pico
20-03-2005, 01:16 PM
I think it's best not to discuss if possible previous gf or sex life with your other half. It's opening up a can of worms that will give you no end of troubles in the future coz no matter how open minded your gf/wife maybe, there's always the chance that they will bring up what said in the past and use it against you.

japboy
21-03-2005, 01:07 AM
then wat abt those chicken kings who fucked more than 1000chickens?

dunno them so well, so can't comment~!... kekeke... :D