PDA

View Full Version : After JG!

BiggiB
31-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Hi to all!

Need some advice here! I've been going for Juagen (JG) along with massage and was told not to release until the next day.

However, although I do have the urge to have sex, with full erections in the morning, I didn't PCC nor have any intercourse to release.

I'd like to ask anyone who've experienced this, or have heard of anything about the after effects of JG and maybe experts in the forum if it's normal that I feel a little ache on the testicles and how will it affect me if I don't release after JG?

Need some advice and not any negative comments. Thanks!

canola123
31-12-2012, 12:07 PM
some of the ball veins is connected to kidney, with proper JG, will cause pain to yr waist area. we got too much bad diet, not enough rest n take care body properly, so typically normal person will feel pain. also some veins at pelvic area will feel pain also. due to long hour sitting n pressure due to the pants n belts. just notice during the young days bro is marikita every morning, when getting old, one need to know body age, veins contracted.

now i cut down coffe, tea, do 3-4 days of jogging each time 1 hours or so.
exercise the back, waist a little more. sleep early, diet wise, no dinner on week days.

supplements, never try.

Any bro got good reccomendation also pls share here.

canola123
31-12-2012, 12:14 PM
sorry miss yr questions
best not to release but up to u.
but a healthy person should feel fine after release, just nice kinda feeling.
just don't over do it. release too much is bad.
for those who is lacking in energy, u will feel the emptyness after releasing. felt like something taken away from u.
one need to release, n one need to take care of his body.

Brainstorm
31-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Need some advice here! I've been going for Juagen (JG) along with massage and was told not to release until the next day.

However, although I do have the urge to have sex, with full erections in the morning, I didn't PCC nor have any intercourse to release.

I'd like to ask anyone who've experienced this, or have heard of anything about the after effects of JG and maybe experts in the forum if it's normal that I feel a little ache on the testicles and how will it affect me if I don't release after JG?

You are in safe hands. Real JG is like that. Not advisable to release during JG. Do you find your urine flow stronger after JG? Chinese believe too much sex is bad for health, which is why Chinese Emperors tend to die young despite eating the best food and getting the best medical care.

I was advised to drink more water, rest early, sleep in non-airconditioned rooms, exercise more and eat less oily food, drink herbal tea twice weekly. All these to tune the body to maximum sexual performance on top of regular JG. The lady even told me to massage my balls while I watch TV. I was like... can I do it while watching a movie in Golden Village instead? :p