PDA

View Full Version : Cum 2gether

tarzan69
18-03-2005, 02:16 AM
hi all bros,

when having sex with the WL,what do u all look for?For me,my sextifaction is try to make the WL cum 2gether wif me.Any brudder hve done it before and would like to share?

The Punisher
18-03-2005, 03:29 AM
i think you have create this thread in the wrong section. it should be in the "Adult Discussions about Sex".

i suggest you send a private message to the forum owner Sammboy to shift this thread there.

tarzan69
18-03-2005, 03:41 AM
i think you have create this thread in the wrong section. it should be in the "Adult Discussions about Sex".

i suggest you send a private message to the forum owner Sammboy to shift this thread there.

sori bro Punisher,of course i would like anybody tat reply me to provide FR or even hse and gal no. since i state WL and likely-hood is in Geylang.

The Punisher
18-03-2005, 03:50 AM
sori bro Punisher,of course i would like anybody tat reply me to provide FR or even hse and gal no. since i state WL and likely-hood is in Geylang.
oic. good that you clarify your position that you are looking for WLs that will enjoy their sessions.

personally, i have experience that most of the WLs "pretend" to cum in unison with me although some of them do sounds real but i guess the time limit prevents them from really enjoying. maybe the members who goes for overnight sessions can give better information.

easyeasy
18-03-2005, 09:11 AM
hi all bros,

when having sex with the WL,what do u all look for?

discount :D

akaza24
18-03-2005, 04:03 PM
personally, i have experience that most of the WLs "pretend" to cum in unison with me although some of them do sounds real but i guess the time limit prevents them from really enjoying. maybe the members who goes for overnight sessions can give better information.[/QUOTE]

I ever experience once during an overnite session whereby the gal really cum after much foreplay n penetration. Can see from their heavy breathing, expression n diff moaning, it was like total different feeling from those short time, after both of us cum, the gal initiate me for one more time. :)

sex_maniac2
18-03-2005, 05:30 PM
hi all bros,

when having sex with the WL,what do u all look for?For me,my sextifaction is try to make the WL cum 2gether wif me.Any brudder hve done it before and would like to share?

My regular always cummed when we have sex, at least 70% of the time. Now seldom liao. Really miss making her cum or should I say, when she makes herslef cum when having sex with me. :o

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-03-2005, 08:54 PM
discount :D

bro something like for every 5 or 10 bonks 1 free bonk?sounds great? :D

mad-maori
18-03-2005, 10:02 PM
hi all bros,

Certification for virus free, man. You pay for what you get..... ;)

titanj
23-03-2005, 06:23 PM
most woman takes a much longer time to cum. requires foreplay and really wild bonking....for WL, where got time to come together. If they say they cum.. most likely they faked it.

zickie
25-03-2005, 01:04 PM
agree,most of the wl dont cum so easily.they are good at acting,maybe can becoem actress for any movie?well at least it makes u feel that u are good.bonus to the wl :cool:

cumonme
27-03-2005, 05:17 PM
hi all bros,

As long as they can act can liao. Some can't act, one look u know is fake. Damn f**king turn off.
Of cos.. KY is out

akow99
28-03-2005, 09:57 AM
agree,most of the wl dont cum so easily.they are good at acting,maybe can becoem actress for any movie?well at least it makes u feel that u are good.bonus to the wl :cool:

So far I've been able to get several from a list of about 100 (I don't cheong that much lah).

The way that I do is this. Look at the simple illustration -- \\o// and attack the top of the "o" when ur dick is in her. What I do is insert in downwards, and then use ur dick to "hook" upwards and then withdraw. Reason I do so is because there should be a sensitive part inside the top part of the female cunt canal.

It works for me. The most memorable cum together I had was in a LSB. She spray out so much juice that my balls and thighs were dripping wet.

ct75
18-04-2005, 08:15 PM
Remember one Cat 40 I tried, retired liao... House 30 girl 38 or 32 cant really remember.... Wild in bed.... Her cat bath was number 1 and she had this technique of using the tip of her tongue to lick u. And her ass rim was solid. halfway through the session, she will automatically turn herself over to 69 and really enjoyed being licked.....

Was kind of her regular and once we were humping with her on top and my back against the wall. I came and she felt it.... and she was still moaning away, she gave a breathless "U come??? Cannot I haven't come" and carried on riding my dick... I was like hey dont fucking break it!!! and I was afraid too the condom would break with the bag filled with sperm and this wild horse still riding me..... after about 3 minutes, she gave a long loud scream or moan and collapsed on to me.......

jdi813
18-04-2005, 09:08 PM
... I came and she felt it.... and she was still moaning away, she gave a breathless "U come??? Cannot I haven't come" and carried on riding my dick... I was like hey dont fucking break it!!! and I was afraid too the condom would break with the bag filled with sperm and this wild horse still riding me..... after about 3 minutes, she gave a long loud scream or moan and collapsed on to me...Wahahahahahahaha ... reading this sure brings back some goot memories of when my tirak was still working here ... NB ... everytime she sure ride me till she cums ... 2nd shot onwards no prob can lun make sure she cum b4 whacking away n shooting my load ... but 1st shot always cum b4 she does so she also will up the tempo when she suspect i cannot tahan anymore ... and will continue riding me (she cums easily when she's on top) even after i cum ... usually she manages to make herself cum b4 i get soft again ... wah kao ... thinkin about it makes me wanna go out and whack some PRC MM man ... ok off liao ...

Ah Dez
21-04-2005, 08:11 AM
hi all bros,

Everyone has different needs... some just lie there and want to get service. Of course, if u can make the girl cum with you, then you should have some standard in Fucking, as she should be quite PRO already .

for me??

wat i look for... well.... ALWAYS the same..

" FIRST TIME! got ANG PAO bo?" :D

Ah Dez
21-04-2005, 08:12 AM
Remember one Cat 40 I tried, retired liao... House 30 girl 38 or 32 cant really remember.... Wild in bed.... Her cat bath was number 1 and she had this technique of using the tip of her tongue to lick u. And her ass rim was solid. halfway through the session, she will automatically turn herself over to 69 and really enjoyed being licked.....

Was kind of her regular and once we were humping with her on top and my back against the wall. I came and she felt it.... and she was still moaning away, she gave a breathless "U come??? Cannot I haven't come" and carried on riding my dick... I was like hey dont fucking break it!!! and I was afraid too the condom would break with the bag filled with sperm and this wild horse still riding me..... after about 3 minutes, she gave a long loud scream or moan and collapsed on to me.......

U also damm Power, After u CUM, 3 mins, dick still standing??..... u from which sect?

Shaolin?