PDA

View Full Version : STD got sent back

tamiya
29-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Hiya would like to inform u bros out there that Dada got sent back bc she kana STD from 1 of u chaps. Went down to GL to ease my working stress and decided to called 1 of the rare malaysian gals. Most were on holiday or busy so asked the OKT if 1 of my fav Dada was working. He sort of gave me that funny look and asked " Didn't u know she was sent back bc she kana STD? " " Didn't she informed u? " Dada tend to inform her regulars when she is going home / comming back. Told me that one of her regulars must have passed her the STD and she could not heal it fast enough b4 going for a fortnightly med check up.

Nato17
29-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Hiya would like to inform u bros out there that Dada got sent back bc she kana STD from 1 of u chaps. Went down to GL to ease my working stress and decided to called 1 of the rare malaysian gals. Most were on holiday or busy so asked the OKT if 1 of my fav Dada was working. He sort of gave me that funny look and asked " Didn't u know she was sent back bc she kana STD? " " Didn't she informed u? " Dada tend to inform her regulars when she is going home / comming back. Told me that one of her regulars must have passed her the STD and she could not heal it fast enough b4 going for a fortnightly med check up.

Wah lau eh. XiaoXiao never tell me she got STD lei and got sent back. Now must go DSC and check up.

Wait a minute. When did I up a XiaoXiao? :confused:

Ken88999
29-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Wah lau eh. XiaoXiao never tell me she got STD lei and got sent back. Now must go DSC and check up.

Lol!!!:D salute u bro!!!:p

Nato17
29-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Lol!!!:D salute u bro!!!:p

Seriously, I laugh at some of the names the WLs and OKT come up with.

Dada. So must have XiaoXiao.
Got F1 so must have F9.
Got BWM, so must have Mercedes (which incidentally got before)
Got Singtel, but haven't come across M1 and Starhub.
Got QQ, so must have WeiXin.

Funseekerguy
29-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Hiya would like to inform u bros out there that Dada got sent back bc she kana STD from 1 of u chaps.

U sure she kana from 1 of the chap here? Since u said she is your regular.... maybe u yourself is the stupid chap that u r talking about...
anyway, who are you to refer bros here as "CHAP" ??? I see this word, i very dulan...i zapped u

Nato17
29-12-2012, 08:55 PM
U sure she kana from 1 of the chap here? Since u said she is your regular.... maybe u yourself is the stupid chap that u r talking about...
anyway, who are you to refer bros here as "CHAP" ??? I see this word, i very dulan...i zapped u

Relac bro. Let me buy a beer to chill down.;)

joncheong
29-12-2012, 08:56 PM

bro there is really a xiaoxiao from lorong 20 and H60 or 62 ... no STD still working keke

Nato17
29-12-2012, 09:02 PM
bro there is really a xiaoxiao from lorong 20 and H60 or 62 ... no STD still working keke

I am sure got. But I just find it hilarious at times at the names. Anyway, now, got to go GL and see if can find this XiaoXiao since got no STD.

tamiya
29-12-2012, 10:05 PM

Zap lah u think I care U dulan so what u think I give a fuck. The most I come in another clone lor:cool:

Ken88999
29-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Seriously, I laugh at some of the names the WLs and OKT come up with.

Dada. So must have XiaoXiao.
Got F1 so must have F9.
Got BWM, so must have Mercedes (which incidentally got before)
Got QQ, so must have WeiXin.

Ya! Logical bro!:D salute u again!!!!:p

unfit
29-12-2012, 11:28 PM

M1 is CHENG CHENG aka Bald Pussy and Starhub is a Skinny Gal both EX Msian WL also RODed...:p

Nato17
30-12-2012, 12:42 AM
M1 is CHENG CHENG aka Bald Pussy and Starhub is a Skinny Gal both EX Msian WL also RODed...:p

Alamak. Forgot about M1 n Starhub. So got M1 & Starhub. Must make a note of what other names GL has that is hilarious. Thanks for pointing it out Bro.

Nato17
30-12-2012, 12:43 AM
Ya! Logical bro!:D salute u again!!!!:p

Don't salute me lei. I chao hokkien peng kia lei. I don't dare get salute lei. Otherwise kenna DB lei. ;)

Doomas
30-12-2012, 05:07 AM
Are you very sure that Dada had STD? If she indeed has STD, then why isn't her house base closed? Pls share which OKT told you this.

Scleropages
30-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Dada std, if she has 7 customers a day, over 3 weeks, means about 100 customers infected.

Sasa 1654a also went back abruptly. Although unconfirmed, if std, she does 10-12 a day. Say 10, over 3 week, it is 150 people.

Add the two and discount a bit, 200 people infected...isn't that an epidemic?

jacky43
30-12-2012, 10:39 AM
I am afraid you guys are correct, still the ultimate Q, is it possible to fuck a call girl raw? I pretty much think so ask gentle no mention of reading this website. Or they will refuse even u pay $100.

End of days, whatever the tempting is going to be we practice safe SEX. No John Wayne bullshits here, just to code from the movie poster at bus stops. Somehow if u cannot or just wish to go against this raw thing, I might have a solution which PT H7R11 Carol "the bitch" told me 2 years ago. She said her customers with strange behavior that she allow. PM me for morale writing in the open is wrong.

I am the law and, freedom is mine taken from Les Miserable.

tnuc
30-12-2012, 03:03 PM
While we are at this, can I ask if a legal WL has genital herpes (not visible) but has it inside her, can she still work in Geylang?

songsonglah
30-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Alamak. Forgot about M1 n Starhub. So got M1 & Starhub. Must make a note of what other names GL has that is hilarious. Thanks for pointing it out Bro.

Got Singtel, M1 & Starhub, then must find one MyRepublic.

Fanglee
30-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Virgin Mobile

Nato17
30-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Got Singtel, M1 & Starhub, then must find one MyRepublic.

Next gal 1654 OKT will name will be OneRepublic!

Doomas
31-12-2012, 12:51 AM
Not as far as I know. In any case I think a STD case would get a house closed for quite a while.

I thot it was closed for a while? No?

TheHustler
31-12-2012, 01:36 AM

Any idea where are these 2 Malaysian WLs now? I heard one of them migrated to PT but I have never managed to see her there.

Storm_Sucker
03-01-2013, 07:41 AM

Wow... dangerous! based on what you said: "and she could not heal it fast enough b4 going for a fortnightly med check up"

ahha2011
10-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Means if recover in time , csn go work?

Stressedboi
11-01-2013, 09:14 AM
From what I know it wasn't a std.

faithevans
11-01-2013, 02:12 PM
not STD la...more like jaded with life here...she's made a bit to last a while and invested on some properties in KL...should be able to tahan and not need to do this anymore...

Wish her well..mai luan stir

Nato17
11-01-2013, 04:13 PM
not STD la...more like jaded with life here...she's made a bit to last a while and invested on some properties in KL...should be able to tahan and not need to do this anymore...

Wish her well..mai luan stir

Stir ah stir ah stir.

Wait, I never started this thread lei. No need to stir anymore.

Ken88999
11-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Stir ah stir ah stir.

Wait, I never started this thread lei. No need to stir anymore.

Stir no more Liao lah bro ! Hearsay lastnite toto 2 winner u r the one from clementi hor ....gong xi gong xi !!!!:D

Nato17
12-01-2013, 03:06 AM
Stir no more Liao lah bro ! Hearsay lastnite toto 2 winner u r the one from clementi hor ....gong xi gong xi !!!!:D

I where got kenna. Only got one number come out. ;)

I gong xi fa cai to all bros right now. Make sure in this coming year, you all get sons hor. Then can call them Son of Bedok, Son of Changi, Son of Geylang, Son of Joo Chiat etc. I swear, our journalist is world class. WORLD CLASS FOOLS!

warresg
12-01-2013, 10:20 AM
I where got kenna. Only got one number come out. ;)

I gong xi fa cai to all bros right now. Make sure in this coming year, you all get sons hor. Then can call them Son of Bedok, Son of Changi, Son of Geylang, Son of Joo Chiat etc. I swear, our journalist is world class. WORLD CLASS FOOLS!

Then the guy live in beach road one how :D

Nato17
12-01-2013, 12:30 PM
Then the guy live in beach road one how :D

Son of Beach. Now seriously, the person who began this is really Son of Beach.

davetan2002
22-03-2013, 12:46 AM
Don't stir shit here leh ! What STD ? I know what she's doing now and she confirmed that it's not true !

SunZhi
22-03-2013, 02:04 PM
anybody hv list of famous WL kena sent back for STD?