PDA

View Full Version : Web Cam

sxzx4u
17-03-2005, 05:33 PM
Recently get to know a american chick who staying at Singapore. Have been chating with her for months. Recently she show me herself on webcam NAKED!!! it is my 1st experience on such activities....

My Question is, how do i save the image shown in the Web Cam? we are using yahoo messenger webcam, trying to save the image to show to bro here but can't save it!!!! :( any expert here can share now to save image from webcam?

Cheer

superdic1
17-03-2005, 06:19 PM
use the PRINT SCREEN button, then paste is in any of the photo editing programs, but must do it fast..

mr_kobayashi
19-03-2005, 04:40 PM
Hi.

Any brothers out there can offer me some advice and guidiance on the use of webcam, i jus bought my 1st webcam, set it up liao, where can i get to chat with and link up with ladies? Izzit free? Pls advice. :confused:

wild@heart
19-03-2005, 04:47 PM
Hi.

Any brothers out there can offer me some advice and guidiance on the use of webcam, i jus bought my 1st webcam, set it up liao, where can i get to chat with and link up with ladies? Izzit free? Pls advice. :confused:

read the first post. :confused:

stephenL
19-03-2005, 10:56 PM
When u set up your webcam..it is connected to the system, whether u r using yahoo or msn or mirc chat or netmeeting....in another words it is free to use it. no fees required......there's a siute that offered normal and premiun fees for loggin in..try earthcam tv....
As for recording, you can't record it hile you r in netmeeting or in other webcam viewing...cos your cam or software does'nt support it...unless it is a CCTV cam....got it young bro....

orbit_beer
20-03-2005, 09:48 AM
When u set up your webcam..it is connected to the system, whether u r using yahoo or msn or mirc chat or netmeeting....in another words it is free to use it. no fees required......there's a siute that offered normal and premiun fees for loggin in..try earthcam tv....
As for recording, you can't record it hile you r in netmeeting or in other webcam viewing...cos your cam or software does'nt support it...unless it is a CCTV cam....got it young bro....

absolutely correct.

pico
20-03-2005, 10:10 AM
yo bro

alternatively you could install a screen recording software to capture the session

ww.turbodemo.com/eng/index.htm

http://johnbokma.com/messenger/capturingwebcam.html

stephenL
20-03-2005, 10:35 AM
You only can record your own webcam not on others cam.

maui49
20-03-2005, 01:44 PM
u can actually record her cams process or even pics on msn. try seaching for the application like softcam. u will enjoy it. trust me...

owen10
21-03-2005, 01:30 AM
i remembered few yrs ago when was in Oz, a few frens (gp of guys n gals) n i went online n visit 1 of those friend finder site. there was this guy whom we were chatting with suddenly asked .."wanna see my pic?" .. d gals were obviously quite excited, hoping to see a handsome angmo. but we got a shock of their lives when a 'live' video of a huge black dick appeared. this pervert (he didnt show his face, juz lower body) began masturbating his dick disgustingly .. .n before he got into even more lewd acts we quickly exited. ever since then we stopped visiting such sites. :cool:

alexshell_t
21-03-2005, 02:25 AM
You can try to use Ycamcap for yahoo or Mcamcap for msn
is free to use

sxzx4u
23-03-2005, 03:05 PM
You can try to use Ycamcap for yahoo or Mcamcap for msn
is free to use

Try to find under yahoo for Ycamcap, but can't find anything, can guide me more? thanks

titanj
23-03-2005, 06:09 PM
when you are successful. must remember to share with us :D

memnoch
23-03-2005, 06:28 PM
looking forward to the pics man :D

feng
23-03-2005, 07:36 PM
looking forward to see some saucy pics too...

ah huathuat
23-03-2005, 09:17 PM
bro owen10,

long time no see. any new catch recently? going for any new things? :)

i remembered few yrs ago when was in Oz, a few frens (gp of guys n gals) n i went online n visit 1 of those friend finder site. there was this guy whom we were chatting with suddenly asked .."wanna see my pic?" .. d gals were obviously quite excited, hoping to see a handsome angmo. but we got a shock of their lives when a 'live' video of a huge black dick appeared. this pervert (he didnt show his face, juz lower body) began masturbating his dick disgustingly .. .n before he got into even more lewd acts we quickly exited. ever since then we stopped visiting such sites. :cool:

straven
24-03-2005, 08:03 PM
maybe can try finding friends in friendster who use msn messanger or yahoo messanger.more of a chance for u to see them on web cam.then u can chat and see them at the same time.if u found a horny ger, jackpot!! its ur chance to see her with action man

zickie
25-03-2005, 02:15 PM
actually there are paid sites like taiwan who allows u to see them live on the web cam as they do all sorts of stuff in front of u.i prefer asian than eurassians.so i will recommend taiwan sites one

sassychap
25-03-2005, 03:18 PM
lolx... guyz... i rather do it live! :X jus my preference.. ignore my post lolx....

well i had quite a few young teens n ladies doing sortsa stuff in the web as they said as long i take out my perciousssss to show them...but to me is..damn it.. no matter how i do my bro jus can't stand even seeing them doing their stuff.. :(

webfox
25-03-2005, 03:22 PM
wow you guys are really lucky! so far i've never encountered such opportunities leh. usually is the other party say she don't have webcam, want me to show my face :P some even straight ask to see my brother, so i suspect most are gays. sian 1/2

lolx... guyz... i rather do it live! :X jus my preference.. ignore my post lolx....

well i had quite a few young teens n ladies doing sortsa stuff in the web as they said as long i take out my perciousssss to show them...but to me is..damn it.. no matter how i do my bro jus can't stand even seeing them doing their stuff.. :(

stephenL
25-03-2005, 03:23 PM
I would pcc and jerk off in front of webcam show.....if the show is good enuf...

CNNcmg
25-03-2005, 03:25 PM
This was also my problem.. I am glad I read this thread then..

Once A blue moon, i also come across Sg ger who are daring enough to show a bit here n there.. alay regret how come my MSN, etc cannot capture..

Hmm next time must make sure I capture the pic then...hehehehe

webfox
25-03-2005, 03:27 PM
don't forget to post your screen cap and share with the brothers here! haha

owen10
26-03-2005, 01:53 AM
bro owen10,

long time no see. any new catch recently? going for any new things? :)

yo bro huat long time no hear fr u too.
my com's up recently, hence able to post more regularly.
er .. better for us to PM la .. abit off topic here :)

KingBong
26-03-2005, 04:00 PM
I came across a JC gal who told me she had D cups. Of cos didnt believe until she showed her breasts, and held a paper with my name on it!!