PDA

View Full Version : Why Links To Sex Pics Sites Here Always Got TROJAN VIRUSES One?

Prince Spa
17-03-2005, 01:09 AM
Anyone here facing this problem? My Norton Antivirus 2005 keep on alerting me about the Trojan when I clicked on the link from uh-oh.com site posted in another thread. I like that site but I am afraid of virus. I just finished scanning my PC & 7 viruses/trojans were found & luckily deleted by my AV software.

:mad:

Prince Spa
17-03-2005, 01:14 AM
Sorry .. one more thing ...if not worms or trojan there will be dialers or spywares one. Always kena one... see the picture shiok shiok already PC kena virus.. lucky got protection from AV ...

Oh damn! While typing this it reminds me of wearing condom while having sex with HC girls .... I really frightened myself because I did raw a few times with different girls.

euphoria777
17-03-2005, 10:25 AM
Yes....uh-oh.com has lots of virus waiting for you...I kena also.
And I notice that if you are using pirated windows, you are much more subceptible. I have 2 PCs, one pirated and one is not. Only the pirated one kena although i surf the same website on both PCs.

For the PC....you can reinstal non-pirated windows, or constantly update your anti-virus, or dun visit the site.

For you....pse go do a checkup, for the sake of yourself, the next FL you are bonking and the Bro who is bonking the FL raw after you....

Microsoft
17-03-2005, 10:32 AM
And I notice that if you are using pirated windows, you are much more subceptible.

Yes u r rite abt tis. There's diff btn org n cheong window. Not on the outlook of it but it's more stable. Being using the org XP 4 2 weeks n i can immediately feel the diff.

Window updates send me the exact monitor profile which nv ever happen when i'm using the cheong 1. I guess those MF at MS noe it when u using cheong XP! :(

NotAGuruYet
17-03-2005, 10:51 AM
... Window updates send me the exact monitor profile which nv ever happen when i'm using the cheong 1. ... :(

i do not think so they will know unless the cdkey you use is being noted as pirated s/w. i m using pirated cd but with original cdkey as the xp cd came with my laptop has too much problem to be configured for my operation.

windows will update itself with latest pirated cdkey when you update with ms. hope this helps... :)

Microsoft
17-03-2005, 11:08 AM
i do not think so they will know unless the cdkey you use is being noted as pirated s/w.

Yah it's the cd key. They noe str away when 2 pc using the same cd key.

When u r using the org xp, u had 2 activate it. Activation will send ur pc profile 2 MS. All ur hardware info and cpu serial no. According 2 MS web site, u can activate unlimited nos of times PROVIDED u dont make massive changes 2 ur hardware. Nv try b4 so dunno wat happen when u change pc but still use the old set of XP....

KNN now Adobe oso follow MS chow Kuan. Acrobat 7 need to activate too. At installation, u need 2 input the cd-key. After tat mus activate. After activation, can oni use on 1 pc. Say u 1 2 work on ur Acrobat at home, u had to deactivate ur office copy, go home install and reactivate ur home copy.

Nin nau hia eh! Forgotton 2 deactivate the home copy how? Next day go orpid cnot use then mus rush rome 2 deactivate it b4 u can use the orpid 1 izit? Haiz pity those who buy org. Pay so much n yet they treat u like a thief. :(

ryanlim
17-03-2005, 11:38 AM
Nin nau hia eh! Forgotton 2 deactivate the home copy how? Next day go orpid cnot use then mus rush rome 2 deactivate it b4 u can use the orpid 1 izit?

how to explain to Boss huh???? :confused:

Early in the morning, 8.30am

MS : "Errr.......Boss, can i go home for a while?"
Boss : "why leh?"
MS : "i forgotten to deactivate my Acrobat home copy......."
Boss : "wtf???????"

Microsoft
17-03-2005, 11:53 AM
MS : "Errr.......Boss, can i go home for a while?"

Hmm... On second tot... Maybe not a bad idea after all. Can go 4 a quickie and put the blame on Adobe... hehe. :D

NotAGuruYet
18-03-2005, 11:49 AM
Yah it's the cd key. They noe str away when 2 pc using the same cd key.

When u r using the org xp, u had 2 activate it. Activation will send ur pc profile 2 MS. All ur hardware info and cpu serial no. ... treat u like a thief. :(
strange? i no need to activate it for my both ibm laptop. just use as normal. as what i understand, only those home edition need to do that and those company version no need to activate it as they are in volume. only way to know need to act or not is again by the cdkey. certain set of key need to act it thru the way you mention. regards to adobe, i dunno as i m still using 5, hee... :D

Microsoft
18-03-2005, 12:22 PM
strange? i no need to activate it for my both ibm laptop. just use as normal.

I think for the NB os, u dont install XP directly but rather thru a recovery disc? Which is quite similar to using Norton Ghost in a desktop. I might b wrong coz i dont use NB.

Adobe 6 still ok but not 7... :D